Role of a Lifetime (AR,Switch,BR,BE) Hayek,Portman

Moderator: Adobeman10

Role of a Lifetime (AR,Switch,BR,BE) Hayek,Portman

Postby Adobeman10 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

The Role of a 'Lifetime'
By Adobeman10

"You have got to be kidding me," was all that Selma Hayek could mutter in her heavily Spanish accent. Both her and Natalie Portman had been invited to this casting of a new Joshua Bennett Movie. The movie was supposed to be about the lives of a mother and daughter of different cultures growing up together. However, upon arriving and talking with the casting agent, Selma was surprised to hear she would be playing the part of the daughter while Natalie would play the part of the mother.

"Mr. Harrick, there is no way the audience will believe that I am her daughter." Selma said quite fiercly. " I mean no offense but look at her," Selma said as she gestured in Natalie's direction. "She barely fits an A-Cup bra, while I on the other hand fill out a D-cup quite nicely." Selma lifted her breasts quite proudly with two hands. Ever since she was a small child Selma had been very well endowed.

Natalie who remained silent throughout Selma's tirade, was not so lucky. Ever since she was a small child, she had developed slower than most girls. Now at 21 she was lucky she had bumps in an A-cup bra. She did not appreciate Selma pointing it out as she did.

John Harrick the casting director for Bennett productions looked at Selma quite sternly. "Ms. Portman will you excuse us please."

Natalie smiled and nodded, she did not have to be told twice. She glared at Selma while she closed the door behind her.

Harrick looked at Selma, "Listen Ms. Hayek, your last several films have been duds. You came close to winning an Oscar, but close only counts in horseshoes. Now I'm looking at you and, yes you're right, there is no way audience's will believe you're Natalie's daughter. I mean close up, even I can see the wrinkles under your eyes."

"Listen Asshole," Selma was now getting quite angry. Who was this guy to tell her she looked old. It did bug her a little, that she was getting older, but she held it quite well. "I did not come all this way to be insulted."

"And I did not mean to insult you. I only wish to offer you an opportunity." John said with a smile.

Selma looked at him suspiciously, "What kind of opportunity."

"I have been given full permission to do whatever is necessary to pull this film off. That includes a blank check and a team of shall we say artists standing by." John said quite proudly. "Selma I am offering you the gift of youth. Understand, no makeup artist could shave that much off your life, but a surgeon can."

"Plastic surgery?" Selma questioned.

"Yes, but unlike any you have ever seen. These 'artists' can literally take years off of your appearance. They can have you appear any age you wish to be." John boasted. "Imagine what the academy would think, you playing a role well before your years. It has Oscar written all over it."

That perked Selma's interest, ever since she had failed to win for Frida. She had become obsessed with winning an Oscar. If what John said was true, then this could be her greatest chance yet. "What do I have to do?"

John opened his desk and pulled out a file folder with a stack of papers attached to them. "I need you to sign these, they simply state that you are submitting to this process consentually and that we cannot be sued if you have a change of heart. They're standard legal forms. We had Natalie sign some too, she however is going in the opposite direction. We need her to look older than you."

Selma smiled at that thought, she had always resented Natalie Portman. In Selma's mind, she thought Natalie had been handed everything since she was a child actor. The thought of Natalie getting older was almost too much. Selma signed the papers quickly. "When do we start?"

"Immediately, Natalie has already left. She will undergo the process the same time as you. In one week we begin filming."

Selma smiled as she left John's room, the Oscar was as good as hers.

THREE DAYS LATER

Selma slowly began to open her eyes. Her body was sore was the first thought in her head. She looked around the sterile hospital room. It was like any other room in a hospital. She knew however that this hospital was in the middle of the desert, far away from any one who was not associated with the film. Selma had stated that in no certain terms, she did not want any tabloids taking pictures of her post surgery. That is why the entire film was being shot in the middle of the desert. A small little makeshift town hosed the skeleton crew and the other actress.

This was a small production, only one cameraman, one director, and one other actress. Other than the doctors on scene, that was all that came to this remote location. Bennett had always shot his movies quite understaffed, but this one took the cake. Studios loved him though, for his daring and his ability to come in way under budget. With them he could do no wrong.

Selma slowly rose in her bed before falling back to her sheets. She closed her eyes before she heard the door opening. She looked and saw Natalie, well it looked like Natalie. Only now she looked quite different. Her hair was longer and her body was voluptuous and tanned. The biggest surprise was Natalie's chest! Her boobs were now the size of Basketballs. Her body looked stunning as Selma tried not to stare.

"Natalie, you look amazing." Selma gasped.

"Thank you, they really did a good job. I mean there are no scars, and I feel great. I don't know how they did it, but they did it well." Natalie exclaimed. "How do you feel."

Selma tried to get up but was too weak.. "Groggy and tired."

"That's natural, you'll shake it off in about fifteen minutes. It's a sort of special anesthesia." Natalie said. "Here, I'll help you up."

Natalie went over and placed her arm around Selma's shoulders as Selma did likewise. Selma tried hard not to look at Natalie's chest, but it was difficult. Natalie was wearing a low cut top with tight fitting jeans. Selma was almost forced to look down her Cleavage as Natalie helped her stand up.

Selma felt a cold breeze down her back as the hospital gown fluttered. She looked at her hands and they appeared to be smaller. She then looked at Natalie. A cold feeling went through her body as she looked straight up into Natalie's eyes.

Natalie looked down and forced herself not to laugh. "Wow they took a lot off."

Selma's mouth dropped as she ran over to the mirror. The sight of herself left her speechless. She had to be about three and half feet tall. Natalie walked up behind her and towered over her.

"This is impossible." Selma muttered to herself. "They couldn't have." Selma ran her hands down her legs and back up her chest. When she felt an unfamiliar feeling. She placed both of her hands on her chest and felt bone. She turned her eyes down, and with a sickening feeling saw her now flattened chest. Her large D-Cups were gone. The 37 year old actress was now as flat and short as a preteen girl.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Selma screamed. "My boobs! What the fuck happened to my boobs!"

Natalie forced down a laugh. "Calm down, don't worry. They had to take them off. No young girl had boobs the size that you had. Don't worry though, they're in a good place."

Selma looked over at Natalie with a suspicious glare. "What do you mean?"

"You see, since they needed me to look older. They thought the best thing to do was to take your boobs and put them in me." Natalie smiled as she jiggled her chest in front of the shocked Selma. Natalie's fingers raised up as she began to caress them. "No wonder you liked them, they're so soft."

Selma was stunned, just a few days earlier, she had humiliated the flat chested girl. And now this same girl was playing with 'her' boobs on 'her' body.

Just as Selma was about to give Natalie a piece of her mind. The door opened loudly. Joshua Bennett walked in. His hair was mussed and he hid his eyes behind dark sunglasses and a large beard. He was easily pushing sixty years of age, but in Hollywood, he was considered a legend.

"Okay ladies." He barked, "are we ready to begin shooting?"

"Joshua, look at me!" Selma screamed, "I can't go on camera like this, I look like I'm twelve!"

Joshua looked at Selma, "wasn't that the point dear. You agreed to star as Natalie's daughter. This was all part of the contract you signed. Now don't worry, as soon as we are done filming, everything goes back to the way it was."

Selma reluctantly nodded, she did sign the contract. Now I guess she'd better make the best of the situation. "When do we begin shooting Mr. Bennett?"

"Just as soon as you're done with costuming and makeup." Joshua stated. "It's the trailer out the door to your left."

Selma nodded and headed out the door. She was caught off guard as the winds began to kick up outside the hospital trailer. She realized too late that her hospital gown was still on.

With a sudden woosh, her gown was ripped from her body. Selma stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do. Her small naked body trembled as the wind caused her nipples to stiffen. The film crew was outside setting up for the day and began to laugh at Selma's predicament.

Selma's face turned beet red as she struggled to cover herself with her hands. Her right arm covered her stiffened nipples, while her left covered her pussy area. She was surprised to feel the hair was gone around her pussy. She quickly got over the surprise and ran to the trailer to get some clothes.

As she entered the trailer, the costume attendant, a large lady by the name of Hilga greeted her. She grabbed Selma quite forcefully and sat her naked butt on a metal chair. Selma winced as she felt the cold metal on her naked butt.

Hilga smiled as she gave Selma her clothes. "First clothes, then makeup and hair."

Selma smiled as she took the clothes and began to dress. The clothes felt odd, as she pulled the panties up her now small gangly legs. Her body was used to fine silks and nice material and now she had to wear this school-girl jumper. It was almost too much for Selma to bare. As she buttoned the last of her uniform for the scene, Hilga sat her again on the chair.

"We do hair now," Hilga said in broken English.

Selma herself down and was beginning to calm down. It was just a part she told herself as she closed her eyes and imagined herself at the Oscars accepting her award. She heard the metal snips of Hilga's scissors as she breathed in and out. Then she felt a long strand of hair run down her exposed leg. She opened her eyes suddenly and stared with horror in the mirror. Her long black hair was now cut to a small bowl hair cut. She looked down and saw the pools of hair around the stands of her chair legs.

"All done," Hilga said proudly as she stepped back to admire her work.

A tear came to Selma's eyes as she ran her fingers through her now short hair. She looked in the mirror and barely recognized herself any more. She began to wonder if she had gone too far.

SOON AFTERWARD

The film shoot went well after that. Natalie and Selma did their lines quite well together. If no one knew any better they would believe them to be mother and daughter. Natalie's set demeanor was changed. Instead of the shy girl she normally had been. Natalie now found herself flirting with the camera man and even Joshua Bennett himself. Selma, now had become very quiet on the set. Most times she ate by herself, and chose to avoid Natalie when not on camera.

The surgeries progressed as well, though not as radical as before. Selma came out looking a year younger at best instead of several years. They would shoot a few scenes, Selma would get a quick surgery and they'd shoot the next. Selma dwindled down to around two feet nine inches tall, and looked no older than 5 years. Her acting ability remained untouched. She pulled off her scenes with amazing grace.

FINALLY

"And cut. That's it everybody." Joshua stated proudly. "We are done."

The cameraman, the three surgeons, Hilga, Natalie, and Selma all clapped as Joshua took a bow.

"Now for the editing process, I will be taking Steve the cameraman back to L.A. with me to finish editing this masterpiece. Hilga will also be going with us, I'm sure she has family that misses her. As for Natalie and Selma, I'm sure you both wish to get back to normal as soon as possible."

Selma smiled and clapped her small little hands together. She had grown extremely tired of being this size and longed to be returned to normal.

Natalie's reaction was not so positive, she had grown quite fond of her new figure and did not want to go back to the plain flat chested actress.

"You two will remain behind in the caring hands of our three surgeons. Then when they have finished, you both will be invited back to L.A. for the big premier. If you look inside your trailers, you will find brand new Versace dresses waiting for you. As for us we are off." Joshua said boldly as Steve loaded the last of his equipment on the truck. All that remained was the surgery trailer and Natalie and Selma's trailers.

As Joshua and his crew disappeared over the horizon, Selma went up to Natalie. She slowly raised a little hand up and patted Natalie's boob. "I can't wait to have my girls back." Selma stated boldly.

Natalie gave a halfhearted smile as Selma walked quite fast to the surgery trailer. Natalie began to smile as she got an idea.

ONE DAY LATER

Selma began to slowly open her eyes as the effects of the anesthesia began to wear off. She smiled as she was glad things were going to be back to normal. She stretched her hand in front of her as she tried to get up. She looked at her hand and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The door swung open on the trailer as Natalie walked into the room to see Selma lying on her back on the floor. Natalie crouched down and smiled at the now-baby Selma!

"Why hello there, I was wondering if you'd ever wake up." Natalie smiled as she got down on her knees and bent down towards Selma. Her deep cleavage showed as she sat Selma up. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't go back. I loved these things so much."

Selma's eyes teared up as she looked at Natalie. "Why did you do this?" Selma asked in perfect English.

"You've lived your whole life like a diva, well now it's my turn. I know what you've said behind my back. Figure this as payback." Natalie smiled.

Selma's tears ran down her pudgy cheeks. "Someone will figure this out you know. Someone will fix this."

"Who, the doctors I paid off, or perhaps Joshua whom I slept with. Face it Selma, you're screwed."

"Then I'll tell somebody." Selma said boldly with tears in her eyes.

"Not after this sweetheart." Natalie said as she raise a razor to Selma's head.

"No Don't!" Selma screamed as she tried to get away. But it was just no use, her little body could not move that fast. She felt her short hair fall down around her pudgy body. Then her eyebrows, she struggled still until she heard the razor shut off.

Selma felt her body being heaved in the air as Natalie lifted her towards the makeup counter and sat her in front of the mirror. Selma was stunned as she saw her baby self now bald staring back at her.

"And to make sure the hair stays off!" Natalie smiled as she rubbed gel all over Selma's head. Selma winced in pain as the gel began to burn her head at the roots. "Now you'll never have to worry about a haircut again."

Selma's baby hands reached up and rubbed her now smooth head. Her hair roots had all been killed off. "You've made me a freak!"

"No, whoever heard of a baby with that much hair. Now, I'm tired of listening to you Bitch. Now for the final touch." Natalie grabbed a needle and jammed it into Selma's thigh.

"Ouch! You Bitch! What bidoud dsod tp meemw.?" Selma struggled to speak. "jhejhr arjmsmmm" Her words were garbled like a baby's. She could no longer tell any one who she was.

"Just a little nerve disorder, I can't have you telling anyone who you are." Natalie smiled. "Aw look at the little baby. You know Selma, you'll never grow, you'll never have hair, and you'll be like that forever."

Selma began to cry she was stuck as a baby forever. She felt her pussy begin to moisten. Her body would still have normal urges like a grown woman, but she could no longer satisfy herself again. Tears streamed down her eyes.

Natalie picked up the little baby Selma and carried her outside to her car. She strapped little Selma in the baby seat and took off. Selma's mind race d as she realized the full extant of her situation. Natalie had the family already waiting for the adoption. Selma's new career was about to begin. It was the role of a 'lifetime'.
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Role of a Lifetime (AR,Switch,BR,BE) Hayek,Portman

Postby Lyssa » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:51 pm

Excellent story, one of your best!

:D
Lyssa
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Adobeman10