D.N.Ayyyy the Next Helix

Moderator: Adobeman10

D.N.Ayyyy the Next Helix

Postby Adobeman10 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:03 am

I have like three other stories in the works-but inspiration hit me this morning to write this quick one. Hope you like...

D.N.ayyyyy the next Helix
By Adobeman10

Kelly Turner eyed the tall blonde from across the gallery. Michelle Uptoni, supermodel, actress, and not yet a singer; was everything people made her up to be. Her amazing 5’10 figure curved from her toes to her head. 36 Double E boobs, a butt with the arch of a craftsman and a very thin waist. Her dazzling smile and flawless features would've made any man die for her. That was the problem.

Two months ago, Theodore Uptoni a billionaire of advanced years had married Michelle only to have her spend the following month spending his money on lovers of extravagant tastes. She had plowed through nearly a hundred million in less than 30 days. Theodore had a shock and ended up in the hospital of which she never visited during his stay. Now the prognosis wasn't good and he did not have the time he had hoped left. He had hoped to leave some money to his adult children and grandchildren from his previous wife when he passed. But Michelles barracuda lawyers had everything rewritten to give her everything when it happened. He would not survive the divorce and had no way around it. Until he met the brilliant scientist Kelly.

She was a legend in the dark underground circles of science with rumors of her genetically removing a head and successfully grafting it onto another body. Her work though never acknowledged or proven had not been a financial windfall she had hoped, but was able to survive well on ‘acts of scientific retribution’. Using her knowledge, she had enacted schemes of revenge for rich clients and was able to sustain and advance her work. He needed Michelle to ‘disappear’ but he didn't want a death on his hands, especially not this close to meeting his maker. There had to be another way. Which is where Kelly came in…

Michelle struggled against the straps on the table and kept screaming at the top of her lungs. He butt shivered from the cold metal as she was completely naked, her boob jiggled and shook with each scream. “Let me go!!!!”

Kelly walked in with a calm demeanor and lab coat and looked her up and down and then put a small little patch on the bottom of her jaw.

Michelle shivered for a second with the cold application, then recovered and then screamed; but nothing came out. She was confused as she tried to scream again, but nothing but raspy wind came out.

“Dont be alarmed, I just couldn't take that screaming for any longer.” Kelly said as she eyed the tall buxom blonde up and down. An amazing body almost as impressive as her own, but where her own was artificially created-this was a pure magnificence of science. “Come in Stephanie.”

Behind Kelly this woman of nearly 23 years of age was dwarfed by the amazon scientist. Barely 4’5 in height Stephanie suffered from a pituitary gland problem which had caused her to stop developing at the young age of 9. Now as a grown woman she was overlooked by men and jobs as her body resembled that of a young child. Her face was normal as anyone else just at a much lower vision threshold than others. “She looks amazing.”

“She should, she's a supermodel-its her job.”

Stephanie went up and rubbed the legs and traced her fingers up to the firm perky natural Boobs as Michelle shook and shivered again. “And you are saying that this all could be mine?”

Michelle gave a puzzled look as she was confused to the entire conversation.

“If you want it, that can be your body. Michelle doesn't deserve a body such as this, and thats why its my gift to you.”

‘What!’ Michelle tried to scream again, but all that came out was rasps. She kept struggling with her bonds and straining her arms to do so. Until she felt a prick on her neck and could no longer move.

“No damaging the merchandise please.” Kelly said. “Well Stephanie what do you say? Would you like the body of a supermodel?”

“Yes Please!” Stephanie said with tears coming down her eyes. She would finally be treated like an adult and look like a woman she had always wanted to be.

“Well then lets prep for surgery, and Michelle, its time to get some sleep.” She pulled out a syringe and inserted it into Michelles neck. Michelle tried to keep her eyes open until it was much too heavy to do so anymore.

Michelles eyes slowly opened as she began to regain full consciousness of her surroundings. She was in a medical recovery room as she heard the beeping of machines and the sterile white paint and surroundings. Her strength was slowly returning as she slowly pulled herself up in her bed. As she raised her torso her situation slowly became more apparent, instead of her firm Double E Boobs now she stared down at two tiny pink nipples from a flattened chest. She tried to scream but nothing came out, she was just in shock. She removed her blankets to look at the rest of her body, to her absolute horror it all continued. Her once toned and trim legs were now rail thin and scrawny, she had a small pooch belly and a hairless vagina. She looked like a young… Thats when it hit her. That girl that was with that Doctor, Stephanie… She said she wanted her body. This was Stephanies body! She stole her body!

Anger replaced horror as Michelle would get her body back if it was the last thing she did . She would sue everyone on this. Didn't they know who she was!

She hopped out of bed as her bare feet hit the cold tile floor. Her luxurious long blonde hair bounced against her naked flat ass. The size difference from her previous height of 5’10 was disorienting as the room now looked giant around her. As if a cruel joke, there was a full length mirror in the room as if to mock her new body. She walked over to it and gasped at her new appearance. Her head and face were as gorgeous as ever as her long Blonde Hair was vibrant and dwarfed her body. But the rest of the body was almost a joke, she looked like a skinny underdeveloped girl. Tears came to her eyes as she ran her hands down her sides and chest as if to confirm this nightmare-but it was all true.

She had to get out of here! She couldn't run around naked though and found a hospital gown sitting at the edge of her bed. It as huge on her and went down to her ankles and exposed her bare ass but it would do. She exited the room into a hallway with stairs at the end, what kind of weird hospital was this? She was in some sort of basement area. She went to the stairs and as she did, she heard voices coming from upstairs. She quickly ran up the stairs and slowly opened the door to peek outside.

She saw two women there both very tall and gorgeous as one was flaunting her new dress while wearing heels. “Its better than anything Ive ever dreamed of!” Stephanie said as she twirled around in Michelles body!

Michelle was overcome with an anger as she stormed out of the door to attack Stephanie. “Thats my body you biddy!”

Stephanie was stunned as she turned towards the door as Kelly barely batted an eye. Michelle ran full speed at Stephanie until Kelly uttered the word. “Freeze” As if stopping on a dime, Michelle froze at attention and could not move. Stephanie was confused as she looked at Kelly for an answer. “Neural conditioning, its how we control our patients. Trust me, this is more common a reaction than you know.”

Michelle tried to move, but could say nothing and move nothing. She was frozen standing in place! She looked at Stephanie who sported a short brunette hairstyle and was cute, but with Michelles supermodel body underneath her, she looked gorgeous. Stephanie just smiled as she looked at the frozen Michelle. “I have to thank you, I love your body-you took quite good care of it. Its amazing!” She strutted over to Michelle and kneeled as she hefted her boobs with both hands. “And these tits! My word, they are just so sensitive, I never got to feel such ecstasy with my little nipples, see.” She said as she ran her fingers over Michelles flat chest, Michelle felt almost as stimulated as rubbing an elbow, no sensitivity at all. “My whole body was like that, first time having sex. So Unenjoyable, I cant wait to take this body out for a spin.”

Tears formed in Michelles eyes as she kept thinking, ‘thats not your body, thats my body’ over and over again.

Kelly seeing Michelles discomfort began to smile. “Now watch this, dont be worried though. ‘Unfreeze’”

Michelle suddenly could move and her first instinct was to attack Stephanie, she regained and ran full speed at her as if to hit her and even Stephanie was momentarily worried until Michelle got right up to her and tried to hit her, but her arm didn't respond. She tried to raise her hand, but could not even bring it down on Stephanie. She tried to kick, but her foot stopped short. Her body was not allowing her to hit her!

“More neural conditioning, first layer-she can neither do harm to herself or others. Her body just simply wont allow it. Its how I keep the subjects in line.” Kelly stated.

It was true Michelle tried to hit with all her might and her body just wouldn't respond at all.

“Tell her to sit.” Kelly said

Stephanie looked at Michelle, and said “Sit”

As if an invisible force pushed her body down. Michelle found herself sitting on the floor on her ass. Stephanie looked over again at Kelly seeking an answer. Kelly satisfied her. “Shes coded to follow your and my instructions at all times. She has free will to do other things, but she has to always do what you say first. One more subject control parameter.”

Stephanie looked and smiled at Michelle, “stand up.” And she did. “Raise both arms” And done. “Hop on one leg.” Michelle had no choice but to comply. “Stop.” She did.

“Total voice command control, one of my proudest accomplishments.” Kelly stated.

“But when I take her home, whats to stop her from telling others about what happend and who she is?” Stephanie asked.

“Thats easy, watch this.” Kelly said, “Whats your name?”

Michelle wanted to scream ‘Michelle Uptoni’, but what came out was “Mimi Stone” she was confused and tried again. “Mimi.. Mimi… Stone. Mimi… Mi… Mi…” She tried and tried to say her name. But again and again all that came out was ‘Mimi Stone’.

“She will never say Michelle Uptoni again, that entire phrase is deleted permanently from her vocabulary, she couldn't even read it if she tried. Thats if she could read.” Kelly picked up what looked like a kindergarten book. “Read this please.”

Michelle looked at the pages, and what should’ve been easy to read was impossible to read, it looked like a bunch of unincorporated symbols. She could no longer read!

“Thats not all, math, history, science… All have been rebooted to a 6 year old level. She can relearn to read and other items, but will have to do the process of learning how, all over again. Total reboot.”

Michelle tried to think in her brain of math and history, she was an honors student growing up and all that memory and knowledge was no longer there! She tried looking down in the recesses of her brain but nothing came up.

“and the process was quite thorough, she will redevelop these skills but much slower and not quite as well. Her cognitive thought processes are almost functionally retarded-she may be held back a grade or two and definitely will be at the bottom of her class in all occasions. It was one of the requests of my employer to do so. Now as for her new identity, tell me about yourself Mimi?” Kelly asked as she kneeled down.

Michelle struggled to scream, but all that came out was. “My name is Mimi Stone, I am six years old. My Mommy is Stephanie Stone, we live in North Dakota and Im going into the first grade this year.” Michelle threw her hands over her mouth, what the hell was that!? Her mommy? This woman? Stephanie? What the fudge?! ‘Fudge… She tried thinking of a curse word, but all that came out was ‘fudge’. She couldn't curse either? What had they done to her?

“But she still looks like herself, I mean I know the body all too well. But she still looks facially like her former self.” Stephanie said.

“We arent done yet though. Follow me Mimi.” Kelly said as Michelle had no choice but to follow the women into what looked like another doctors office. Michelle looked around quizzically at the room. What were they going to do to her next?

Stephanie sat in the chair as Kelly pulled out a huge Mobile cabinet and kneeled next to Michelle. “Mimi, disrobe.”

Michelle had no choice to do so as she dropped the hospital gown and turned beet red as she covered her privates and nipples in embaressment. Stephanie smiled as she remembered doing that all too well during doctors visits and sex before; the fact that this supermodel was red with humiliation was all too rich.

“First the nose, too perfect. Well thats easy to fix.” Kelly pulled out a syringe and then poked each nostril of Michelle.

“ouch” Michelle said as she felt pressure in each nostril. Then another ‘ouch’ as Kelly injected both cheeks with the same liquid with the same pressure building results.

“What do you think?” Kelly said as she held up a mirror to Michelles face.

Michelle looked stunned as her cheeks and nose looked like they were stung by bees and swelled up to enormous proportions. “My teeks “ She said with a lisp.

“Side effect of the cheek implants, the tongue swells up as well. So she's going to have a lisp. Now hold still Mimi.”

Kelly produced an electric razor and to Kelly’s horror she went right down the middle of her forehead and sheared her like a sheep. Long curly locks of natural blonde hair fell to the bare feet of Kelly. Michelle winced as she felt the cold metal of the razor going over her head in several stokes as the puddle of blonde grew ever so large at her feet. Then with two quite swipes her eyebrows were removed as well. The razor then stopped as she felt the cool lathering of shaving cream being affixed to her head. She heard not as much felt the scraping of the new razor over her head as even the stubble was removed. Then her eyebrows so that no hair remained on her head.

“Interesting how much hair defines our looks doesn't it.” She said as she produced the mirror again to Michelle.

Michelles eyes welled with tears as she saw her freakish appearance with no hair and large nose and cheeks. She ran her hands over the smooth skin cranium in disbelief.

“Now the hair will grow back, we dont want you bald forever. Stephanie what color do you want?”

“Well Ive always liked red on a child, it looks adorable.” Stephanie said with a smile, “Plus I think she could use a little bit of a different experience growing up this time.”

“Very well.” Kelly put on gloves and produced a tube of gel with a red tip. She poured a generous amount into her hands as then began to rub the cold gel all over Michelles head and body.

The gel burned a bit as it came in contact with the previous hairy spots of Michelles head, she winced a bit as the pain subsided. Kelly made sure to rub every part of her legs and arms and face with the gel until she was certain she covered the entire body. “There, all done. In about 3 months you will have a beautiful red headed little girl. As the hair grows back the follicles will now be red instead of blonde; she will be a natural for the rest of her life.”

‘A Ginger!’ Michelles mind screamed in horror as she thought back to her treatment of gingers when she was growing up as the beautiful Blue eyed little cutie mercilessly teased them and others that she did not consider genetically beautiful.

“One more thing, Michelle look up.” Kelly said as Michelle did so. Kelly then dropped two eyedrops in each eye as Michelle blinked.

Michelle felt the remainder of the liquid pour out of her eyes down her chubby cheeks. She then looked straight at the gorgeous figures of Kelly and Stephanie as they slowly began to blur, and then she realized EVERYTHING was blurry!

“Here these should help.” Kelly said as she put the heavy black glasses on Michelle.

She could see now, but only with the help of the coke-bottle glasses. In addition to everything they stole from her. They took her perfect vision too!

To be Continued....
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: D.N.Ayyyy the Next Helix

Postby mikerpen » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:32 am

Love your work, and this story is no exception. Your forced changes are the best,
mikerpen

Postby funfun74 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Enjoyed it as well. Hope to see more of the story soon.
funfun74

Postby Vended » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:30 pm

A new story of your is always a great news. ;)
Vended

Return to Adobeman10