An Email about Faxing a Photocopy (AR,BR,BE,WG,Etc)

Moderator: Adobeman10

An Email about Faxing a Photocopy (AR,BR,BE,WG,Etc)

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Thank you to Alec Leamus who's picture on Beyond the Magic Box was the inspiration for the story (Seriously check out his awesome site). So I went with it, and you either like it, or don't like it. Thats about all the options, lol. Enjoy :)

An Email about Faxing a Photocopy
By Adobeman10

Sarah looked at the computer screen with eager anticipation, the numbers-the graphs, the codes. It all balanced! Years of work into this new quantative algorithm had finally paid off with a tangible workable theory. Cloning had been outlawed and considered immoral by the ethics of most of the leading scientists of the day, but this wasn't cloning-this was something all together different. To make a copy and not have to grow it from birth at a cellular level. Something akin to a bio 3d printer that could take the original and make a duplicate. It was something never seen before, but she now had the process to do it.

Only 36 years old, she was one of the most brilliant minds in a field that was largely unexplored. To create a copy of ones ownself and if you got sick or feeble or horribly mangled, you could literally put yourself into a new body of yourself. A blank slate-a backup if your original body failed you. She sort of felt betrayed by her body at times. She was born a twin, not identical but very very different. Where her sister Constance was blonde and 5’8 with stunning attributes akin to Kate Upton, Sarah was much much shorter. Only 4’10 in height with much chubbier features than her stunning sister. She had shoulder length brown hair and chimpunked dimple cheeks. Her hair was currently died blonde, but a cheap blonde-she always wanted natural blonde hair. Her youthful looks often had others thinking she was a small child and treating her very indifferently. If not for her very large E-cup boobs; she could’ve easily passed for a child on many occasions. She was quite glad for her two twin mountains, though she had back pains from time to time, they made her feel quite sexy and desired when she doubted herself. Most of her lab coats and dresses accentuated her deep cleavage and round globes.

Her life was hard at times, she spent most of her times in the lab working on formulas and theories about creating a genetic duplicate. She had always felt that if she was taller and better built that she would have gone much farther in life and that her diminutive size and features made others underestimate her. Her sister was always much more desired growing up as Sarah found herself engrossed in books and pushing herself through school. She did finally have her first boyfriend at the age of 28, a bookish chap named Ian. He was shy and easily led as he was quite the boob-man and very very fond of Sarah’s. He was quite easy to manipulate simply by squeezing her breasts together, a fact that Sarah was very pleased with.

All this had led her to this moment, the moment of the template of creation of a duplicate. She now had the code and the methods in which to do it. She had many rich financiers who themselves had wanted youthful bodies, and healthier bodies in a way to have some semblance of almost immortality. Money for her research and subsequent tech was never an issue, she would be rich and famous beyond her wildest dreams if this paid off.

She had several different manufacturers make the separate components of the machine. She didn't want to risk someone having the blueprints of how to create the final product and possibly beat her to the market. No, she had to do this alone and in secrecy. Even from Ian, she couldn't risk anyone finding out about it before she was ready.

It was built in just under three months in a large warehouse in San Diego county. It was massive in scale, but could be operated from one computer. It would only take one to run it, and she was planning on her being the only one with the ability to do so. Her paranoia estranged Ian as they separated and went several months without seeing him. She only wanted one thing.

The very large vats contained base elements of carbon and tissue. When put in the proper order they would create a full human body within 24 hours. As the code assembled them, it would take the base genetic structure of the subject donor and rebuild it according to the specs. But the specs could be altered, a subject could become taller, stronger, better looking, but still retain their element personality and looks so they would still be the same person. When the body was done, the brain rhythms of the person would be transferred and downloaded into the new body. In a span of 24 hours, a new body would be ready for whatever person wanted it. The future was now, and Sarah was the driver on this new path.

Sarah sat by the keyboard staring at the machine, she had to be the first; The Curies tested on themselves. She needed to be the first one with a new body. This was the opportunity to create the body she always wanted too. She took the samples from her body and loaded them into the matrix. Then she typed her specs, She wanted to be 5’10 , taller than her sister. She hated always looking up into her sisters eyes, how her sister would gasp when she now had to do so. Blonde Hair was a must, no more mousy brunette. Also she would need a perfect metabolism that could burn calories quickly, and strong without being muscular looking. And of course Gravity defying E, No G-cup boobs. She spent two hours typing the dimensions in the computer, at the end the simulation on the screen looked just like her facially, but like a greek goddess physically.

The brain waves were actually the easy part. She was able to scan her thoughts, her processes, her memories much like copying a disc and placing them into the computer. Her entire thoughts and brain would transfer over to the new body. She would wake up in her magnificent new form.

The Day came and she hadn't slept in over 48 hours. It was now time for years of work to come to fruition. The vats were set, the computer could run it by itself with no help from her, she just had to take one bold leap in the name of science.

Sarah stripped down to nothing taking her clothes and assembling them on the table next to the computer. She went over to the large metal table and attached all the electrodes to her head, this should streamline the brainwave process. She hopped up on the table and sat with a cold chill through her naked butt. The metal table was quite cold. She lied down on her back shivering. She pulled the tubes from the side and pulled the oxygen tubes into her throat. This would’ve been much easier with help. But it would work. She lied down looking up at the large machine works above her. “Here goes nothing” She hit the button on the remote and then tossed the remote quickly to the floor off the table.

She lied still as the machine lid slowly lowered down on her. She felt the affixing of plastic all over her body as the machine-shrink-wrapped her from head to toe only leaving the holes for the electrodes and oxygen tube. Sarah winced as it felt so tight on her, it was squeezing her mercilessly. She felt the needles injections into her neck, into her back, and into her arms. It wasn't as painful as she thought it would be, but the shrink-wrap kept squeezing her frame. She felt as if her boobs would burst. But then things started getting black. This was it, when she woke-she would be in her new body.

Sarah slowly opened her eyes, her body felt like it had been through the wringer. She felt the tinge of cold of the metal table on her ass. She should’ve been in the access tube, she leaned up and felt the rolls of her pudgy belly squeeze together and the brown curls of her hair fall in her face. She looked at her squat thighs and just sighed… “It didn't work” She looked and saw the breathing tubes on the ground along with the electrodes and the remnants of the shrink wrap all over the floor. She was puzzled for a minute, thats weird-did someone open it up? She expected to be in the tube on the other end and wasn't worried about freeing what was supposed to be the empty vessel.

She hopped on the floor groaning as it felt as if she had slept for a week. She walked over to the table to get dressed. But her clothes were gone, somebody else was here!

“You’re awake.”

Sarah spun around and saw her, or rather saw herself? Standing there towering over her was… her. It was her perfection, the best of herself. She had obviously put the clothes from the table on as she was definitely bra-less as her G-cups bounced with each breath she took, the shirt exposed a rather large midriff and wearing panties that were obviously stretched too tight over her perfect heart shaped ass. Her long blonde curls danced on her shoulders on her flawless skin. “Can you talk?” the amazon asked.

“Of course I can talk,” Sarah said, “How can you?”

“this is weird, I wasn't expecting my original body to still have anything left in it. I was stunned you were still breathing when I woke up. It should’ve been a blank vessel.”

“What? Im not a blank vessel, Im Sarah, Sarah Reddings-who are you?” Sarah sat there unconsciously covering herself with her hands.

“Im Sarah Reddings, you are in my old body-whomever you are” Both of the women looked at each other, as each both believed themselves to be Sarah Reddings.

“Favorite Ice Cream?”

“Rocky Road, favorite movie?”

“Breakfast club, Imaginary friend at five named?”

“Albert the monkey, Grade received on Calculus exam seventh grade?”

“A plus plus”

Both just stood and looked at each other, until the taller Sarah broke the silence. “Ok this is weird. We are both me. We both are Sarah Dennings.”

“The brainwaves, they transferred-but they didn't copy-I didn't think to erase the original copy after the transfer.” Naked Short Sarah said.

“So… Do you want me to hook you up and delete you? That just seems a little odd, and I am not going to be deleted. In my mind, the experiment worked. Im sorry to you, that… Wow this is just weird. Why am I apologizing to myself?” Taller Sarah said.

“Ok, well we just do it again and transfer me into another body and this time put my consciousness correct.” Short Sarah said.

“No, that would be absurd. First the experiment worked, Im in my new body-why do we need to have another one of myself. And even if you wanted to, we only had enough raw components to create one or cant you remember that?”

Shorter Sarah thought about it. She was right, why didn't she think of that. Was there a gap in the programming did parts get deleted and damaged in her brain, was it her new selfs perfect genetic identity that allowed her to think quicker? It was all making her brain hurt. That and she was cold. “I need my clothes back.”

“These are my clothes, I put them on the table before I stepped into the machine.” Taller Sarah said.

“They are mine, they dont even fit you.”

“Thats because I forgot to buy new ones for my new body when I stepped out of the tube. Grab one of my labcoats” Taller Sarah Said

“My lab coats! Im Sarah!”

“No Im Sarah!”

Both girls proceeded to scream at each other at the top of their lungs until they were out of breath.

“This is stupid, we are obviously both Sarah.”

“Agreed. we need to at least get along and figure this out and what to do next.” Shorter Sarah went over and grabbed one of her lab coats to at least cover herself. But as she put on the massive coat, the sleeves draped off of her arms and the bottom was on the ground. Perhaps this was too large, she did the same and had the same results with each one as each one was much larger on her.

“Wait,” Taller Sarah went over and led Shorter Sarah to a measurement scale, “Stand on this.”

Shorter Sarah defered for some reason to the taller girl and did so. Taller Sarah quickly did some measurements and then looked at the girl in the overly large lab coat. “You shrunk.”

“What?” Shorter grabbed the clipboard and did the measurements. “Height, now 3’11, weight 95? What the fuck!?” She ran over to the computer and did the calculations in it and watched the monitor. The genetic Wrapping that was scanning her code also compressed her, it took part of the genetic template of Sarah and put it in the larger Sarah. She looked at her now much paler skin as if the entire top layer of skin was ripped off. “FUCK!! This FUCKING MAACHINE!”

Taller Sarah then stood up at her full height over the shorter Sarah, “Wow, thats quite a bit taken off. I never calculated for that or what the machine would do with the empty vessel”

Shorter Sarah had heard enough, “Im not an empty vessel! Im Sarah Dennings you fucking bitch! Im the Original Sarah Dennings!” She leaned forward and hit Taller Sarah square in the stomach, it ended up hurting her hand.

Taller Sarah had had enough and grabbed the shorter Sarah by the wrists and pulled her down to the ground and sat on her. Shorter Sarah felt the full weight and strength of the the much better version of herself over her. “Listen, Ive had enough-Ive worked my whole life for this moment and you are ruining it. Ive finally got what I wanted and Im not going to be held back by myself for it. You were dead on the table when I emerged, I pulled the wrap off of you and gave you mouth to mouth and brought you back. If I didn't do that, this would be a moot point, you owe your life to me. I could've been done with this and not even thinking this fucking quagmire over. So you will calm your fucking shit, and listen to me. Do you understand?”

Shorter Sarah was now in tears after she had just been talked to like a child by herself. All she could muster was a nod.

“Good, now get up and lets sit down and talk about this.”

Shorter Sarah went over and grabbed the oversized lab coat and covered herself. She then grabbed her unused bra which was on the floor and tried to put it on. Her Very large breasts still juggled as she did so; but the strap and cup size was much too large. “Im going to need all new bras and clothes.” she mumbled.

Tall Sarah sat down and crossed her legs at the table staring at the shorter Sarah. Shorter Sarah had to jump up on the seat with her feet dangling beneath her off the chair. Shorter Sarah was the first to speak. “Where do we go from here?”

“There cant be two of us, one of us has to be Sarah from here on out. We cant have anyone finding out about this. Beyond the ethics, I know we are violating every legal standard that exists. This is for all intents and purposes cloning, and illegal. This was supposed to be a strict transfer of consciousness-not create two of us. We both could go to jail, Id be fine-how do you think you would fare?”

Shorter Sarah bristled at the thought of going to Jail, especially at her much reduced size. “you are right, so who is going to be Sarah?”

“It should be me, and before you object-how are your memory gaps doing?” Taller Sarah said quickly before Shorter Sarah could say a word, “Your consciousness much like your body was stripped, you are incomplete in many ways. I have everything in perfect order with myself. Im Sarah.”

“and then who would I be?” shorter Sarah said quite miffed at it.

“You can be Suzie, my ‘little’ cousin.” Taller Sarah said emphasizing the ‘little’ part. “we can draw up legal documents, it wouldn't be that hard with our knowledge to create a new person.”

“Fine…” Suzie said reluctantly. She hated to admit that Sarah was right, but she felt things in her memory slipping-the gaps, and jail… well she just couldn't do that-so she had to make it work.

“And we have to change your appearance.” Sarah said

“What? Why?” Suzie questioned.

“Because, family resemblance is one thing. Exact duplicate, that would arouse way too many suspicions especially given our field of work. We have to change things, maybe a nose job, we’ve always thought about liposuction. And you have to change your hair.”

“Nose job? My hair? I like my hair.” Suzie was overwhelmed. All these changes, in what seemed like just hours ago her entire life was becoming unraveled.

Sarah stood up and walked over to a now clearly intimidate Suzie and grabbed her by both arms and lifted her up with ease. “Listen, we need to make one thing clear-Im Sarah, im in charge-and Im not going to jail for you. We need to do serious and drastic measures so that we dont get into trouble, do you understand me?”

Suzie was almost trembling with a larger angrier version of herself yelling at her. She quickly demurred and mumbled ok…

Suzie sat at the desk swinging her legs underneath the chair, she wasn't used to being this short. Or for being Suzie for that matter. Where had she gone wrong? She knew she was operating on very little sleep and maybe she did the error. But she found herself staring at her notes and couldn't understand them, was this the gaps in her memory? She could do this stuff with ease before, why couldn't she do so now? She tried simpler stuff, even simple multiplication tables now became jumbled in her head. She couldn't let on though, Sarah couldn't find out about this, how did she let her intimidate her so? Was it her size? Maybe I should just kill her, but would killing her-would that be suicide?

At that moment Sarah walked in the door with her hair bouncing and wearing designer shorts and shirts. She had multiple bags of clothes. “I have more in the car, this was exhilarating -Ive never felt so many eyes upon me or been able to try on so many fashionable clothes. Everybody was so nice to me too.”

“Thats because of your massive rack,” Suzie said under her breath. She couldn't believe how amazing Sarah/herself looked. She was so envious as this was what her entire life she had worked for-and to see someone else have it was infuriating.

“I got you clothes too, so you dont have to wear just that lab coat anymore. I apologize, but due to your size and the limited shopping options-I could only check the kids section.”

Suzie emptied the bag out and put on a pair of childish care bear panties and pulled this spongebob squarepants t-shirt over her massive boobs. She looked quite odd as no one that was a childs size like she was would have such large boobs or even wear a shirt like that.

Sarah looked over and stifled a laugh…

“What’s so funny?”

“I hate to say this, but you look like a bobble head a bit” Sarah said

Suzie turned and looked at the mirror, she was right? Her head had retained its full size but her body had disproportionately shrunk due to the tubes and electrodes on her head. The shrinking wrap hadn't gotten her head. Of course she never had planned for this due to the ‘empty vessel’ premise. “Fuck…” she was right.

“Stop squirming, or I might cut you.” Sarah said as Suzie sat patiently on the chair. She watched as large swaths of hair fell around the chair to the floor. How had she let Sarah push her into this. She loved her shoulder length blonde hair, and now she had to cut it and dye it back? How far was she going to go? “We have an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow.”

“That soon?” Suzie commented.

“We cant stay in here forever, and our benefactors need answers and reports-we’ve delayed them over two weeks now. And we cant have anyone accidentally seeing the two of us together and confusing things. Its going to be fine, you will look amazing afterward. a slight tweak in your nose, a little lipo around the thighs-you will look stunning when its all done. Besides at your height-you don't want too much fat-or you will look like a fat hobbit.”

Suzie just sat there trying to rationalize it, its going to be ok. This will all turn out ok. She kept trying to convince herself.

“Ok, now go wash your hair out with this.” She handed her a bottle of cleaner.

Suzie went in the bathroom and showered, she needed this time alone. It stunk to constantly look at herself a much better version of herself; much less be bossed around. That was to have been her, but she was stuck. It was clear who was the Alpha now, she just had to make the best of it. She scrubbed her body and her large pendulous boobs. Maybe I should get a lift so these sit higher too? Make it all look nice and perky and big. I can still be very sexy at this height right? As she stepped outside of the shower and looked at herself, the self doubts all creeped back in. Her hair was now a very short brown curls and looked very childish on her. She already missed her longer blonde hair, how much worse was this going to get?

“Its good,” The Russian Surgeon said in very broken English, “It going to good.”

Suzie stood there naked as Sarah covered her face in a shawl and glasses to conceal her identity. Suzie felt very uneasy as she hadn't seen how pale she now was in the harsh light.

“So we do da nose, da cheeks, da lipo. You look good, You have very large breasts.” He said.

Suzie felt proud and awkward at the same time, but it was a perfect time to bring up the breast lift. “Doctor do you think we can?” as she lifted her breasts up with her hands. “I want them to sit higher and be much perkier.”

“Its no problem, no problem…” He said as he smiled wide.

Suzie lied on the cold operating table again, she wasn't sure about the Russian doctor-but she knew it had to be quiet. She felt a twinge of fear as the last time she was on the table her whole life was upended, but this was going to work out. They are using…. the labels on the tanks seemed hard to read. But she seemed to be having more and more problems with reading and everything. It felt as if the gaps were getting worse. The Anesthesia mask was then placed over her mouth. “Now count backwards,” The anonymous nurse said.

“One Hundred, Ninety nine, Ninety eight, Ninety….”

Suzie awoke and felt her whole body was on fire. It all hurt, her legs, her chest, her face. She couldn't even see anything with the huge nose cast on. She had no idea it would hurt like this. Why did she agree to this? She was Sarah, a brilliant scientist-now she was Suzie. Who was she? It all hurt as she fell back asleep.

“Okay now hold still-while I remove the bandages.” Sarah said as she slowly removed the bandages off of Suzies face. Suzie had done nothing but sleep for the past few days. She was just now regaining full conciousness. “Well its black and blue, but at least that will go down in time. Now lets sit you up and get the bandages off of your chest.”

Suzie groaned as her whole backside hurt still, She felt her stomach push against her waist in her lap. She sat up, and felt a lot of weight off of her back. As she looked down her eyes widened in shock, she screamed! “my Boobth!!! My Boobth! What the fuck have you done!!” Instead of seeing her prides and joys, her large boobs-she now stared at a vacant flattened chest with two tiny pink nipples popping up from it like tiny little eraser heads. She gingerly touched her chest and felt the absolute lack of any stimulation. “What did you do?!”

“Now Suzie, the doctor and I talked about it; and at your height; having large breasts would hurt your back and possibly cause all sorts of future issues. They looked disproportionate to your body. Boobs that size just look so odd on a girl your size.”

Suzie was now angry, how dare they. “You took them all, you took my prethiouth boobth!” She couldn't believe it.

“You need to calm down Suzie, you are going to hurt yourself if you strain too much.”

“Fuck you Bith! Im not Thuthie, Im Tharah! Im Tharah!”

Sarah went over and stared right down at her, “No you are not! You are Suzie Kipper, do you understand me?!”

“Fuck you!”

Sarah immediately grabbed Suzie and bent her over her knee as she sat down.

“Let me go! Let me go!” Suzie screamed, but she was too small and too weak for the much larger girl.

“You are Suzie!” Whack! “Your name is Suzie Kipper!” Sarah said as her hand made hard contact with Suzie’s tender rear end. Smack!

“Owwwwww!!!!”

Whack! Whack! Whack! “Your name is Suzie! Do you understand me!?” Whether it was the situation or Sarah just wanted her to know who was in charge. The spankings came quick and hard. Whack! Whack! Whack!

Suzie couldn't take it anymore, “Im Thuthie! Im Thorry! Im THuthie!” She begged just wanting the spanking to stop.

Sarah grabbed Suzie and put her on the bed and injected her arm with another needle. “When you wake up, we will talk like reasonable adults.”

Suzie was about to protest as her eyelids became too heavy to keep open.

Suzie stood there naked in front of the mirror as Sarah sat in the chair behind her. Her eyes were red as she held back her tears. Sarah looked at the diminutive naked woman as if studying her. “The doctor did a fine job, you look nothing like me now.”

Suzie just stared ahead in the mirror. Sarah was right, she did look nothing like her former self. Instead of her two large boobs, her chest was flat except for the two tiny areolas and nipple tipped eraser heads on her chest. It got even worse as it went, her ass was liposuctioned to become flat and boyish in nature. her stomach now pooched out as babyfat adorned her legs and tummy region. She was made permanently hairless down there, which helped because the vaginal reconstruction tightened it as it resembled a virgin now. The doctor took extreme liberties with her face too. Her nose was now turned up in a button fashion with two large nostrils, she almost resembled a pig now, because as you went to her cheeks, they had been injected with the fat removed from her ass and were to swollen proportions as if she had cotton balls shoved in her cheeks. Her short coifed hair belied the two large ears that poked themselves out as the ‘good’ doctor had injected cartilage in them to make them much larger and to poke themselves out of literally any hairdo she could manage.

Where once was a moderately attractive young woman with definitive curves now stood a pudgy chipmunked faced child, barely standing just under four feet tall. With the injections and the reconstruction on her face, she now could only talk with a lisp and her s’s sounded like th’s now. “You’ve made me a freak…”

“Nonsense, you look unique. We had to change as many parts as we could so that you no longer resembled me. The doctor did an amazing job, we have an easy familiar resemblence, but no one would ever confuse us as the same person ever again. You can truly be your own person, Suzie Kipper.”

“But I am Tharah…” She said silently under her breath so that Sarah couldn't hear her. How could it have come to this, she thought, just a few weeks ago, she was on the verge of a miracle break thru and she was going to be rich, and sexy, and tall, and everything she wanted. She didn't recognize herself at all in the mirror, she wasn't even herself. Who was she now?

“I bought you some better fitting clothes as well.” Sarah said as she tossed a few bags at Suzie.

Suzie reluctantly took the bags knowing how Sarah was taking advantage of the situation. But she couldn't continue to stand there naked forever. She pulled on the tight panties and skirt and pulled the t-shirt down over her hardened chest. She looked down, it just didn't sit right with her. Her once expansive cleavage used to stretch in front of her like a canyon, now she looked down and saw her stomach, without her boobs, she simply looked fat now. Sarah took the opportunity to go stand next to her in front of the full length mirror.

“Now thats perfect, problem solved.” Sarah smiled as she saw Suzie squirming. She didn't have to take her boobs off, she wanted to. Whether she would admit it or not, part of her wanted to punish her old self for being weak. And she knew from her own memories that her strength and will came from being busty. By taking those pendulous assets from her, she knew that ‘Suzie’ would be much more compliant. She needed to assert herself as top dog, and the further she distanced herself away from her old self, the better.

Suzie could not get over herself as she stared into the mirror. What happened? How did this get so bad? She now looked up over two feet to see what should've been herself. Only one thing could make this worse….

“Constance! its so good to see you.” Sarah said as she towered over her twin sister and deftly leaned down a little bit to give her a hug.

“Oh my god Sarah, is that really you?” Constance was stunned, she was used to her diminutive little sister with their height difference of 5’8 to 4’11. But now her sister was much taller and gorgeous. “Does this mean what I think it means? Has your genetic work come so far?”

Sarah loved it, and simply revelled in the moment, all her life she had to look up to her sister, boys going after her sister. Yes she was the smart one, but Constance got all the attention. “Yes sister, Ive done it. Ive finally done it. We still have more kinks to work out (More than she would reveal), but we will be set to debut it in just a few months.”

Suzie walked in and was stunned to see her twin sister standing there in her lab talking to ‘Sarah’. She was flummoxed and caught off guard. Constance immediately spotted her. “Oh, and who is this?”

Sarah walked over and put her hand behind Suzies back prodding her to go to Constance. “This is Ians little cousin Suzie, she's been staying with me for the summer.”

Constance bent to one knee and leaned in front of the 3 foot 11 tiny girl. “Hi there, Im Sarahs sister Constance, its a pleasure to meet you.” as she extended a hand.

Suzie lost all words, her own sister didn't even recognize her. Her whole life they had grown up together.

TO BE CONTINUED
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: An Email about Faxing a Photocopy (AR,BR,BE,WG,Etc)

Postby mikerpen » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 am

Great beginning. Love the surgery aspect, What will happen next? Revenge or further degradation on the already lesser Suzie?
mikerpen

Postby B-Rex » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:37 am

I agree with Mikerpen, love the surgery stuff. Overall though, you did a great job turning Alec's morphed pic into a full-blown story, fleshing it out as it were. Very fun read, and I can't wait to see the next part! :-)

- B-Rex, http://degradeddamsels.blogspot.com/
B-Rex

Postby Franky009 » Fri May 13, 2016 4:38 am

Hello Adobeman10,
I really like your stories. And there are some unfinished. I hope you will find soon some time to finish them and to do some new. And I also love the surgery stuff.
Can't wait to read more.

Franky
Franky009

Postby Franky009 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:15 am

Hello Adobeman10,
is there a Chance to read more of this Story? I really hope so.
Franky009

Return to Adobeman10