Tweaky Tuesday (Complete Version) AR

Moderator: Adobeman10

Tweaky Tuesday (Complete Version) AR

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:18 pm

TWEAKY TUESDAY
By Adobeman10

“Amanda get in here right now!” Stephanie screamed her voice cracking as she yelled. She sighed as she looked around the room. Her bedroom was an absolute mess. Shoes and shirts and garbage everywhere, ho could she live like this.

Stephanie plopped herself down on Amanda’s bed. It’s my fault, she thought. Stephanie had become pregnant very young and gave birth at the very young age of 14. Sadly, she was forced to become an adult at a very early age, missing out on most of her childhood. Now at 30, the time when she should have been thinking about starting a family, she was already raising an almost full grown adult. It didn’t help that having a kid at such a young age marked her as damaged goods in many eyes. She had trouble meeting men and last went on a date nearly two years ago. A disaster from the start as he, like most men, was uninterested in an undeveloped woman.

It wasn’t that she wasn’t attractive, far from it. It was that her face often times belied her age. Stephanie was imbued with very youthful features, button nose, rounded face, and not a wrinkle to be seen. Her tiny body didn’t help either. At barely four nine, Stephanie was often times confused with a young teenager. The doctors said that having a child at such a young age, stressed her body beyond its limits stunting her growth. As a result, her body never really developed the womanly curves she should have. Even after giving birth, she struggled to breast feed with barely A-cup breasts. She had always felt self-conscious of this fact, but struggled on regardless. Immediately following birth, she lost her pregnant weight and then some, leaving her body somewhat lanky and awkward looking.

She did manage to complete college through mailing classes and raise a full time child. She was fortunate to sock away a large sum of money from when her parents passed away and was able to make do working part time and raising Amanda. As a data analyst at a local marketing firm, she was quite proud of herself and what she had attained with so many setbacks in her life.

Growing up without a father, however Amanda was spoiled rotten. She had been used to getting everything she wanted with little to no argument from Stephanie. Her IQ was extraordinary, though her grades much of the time did not reflect it. Somehow she always managed to talk her mom into getting whatever she wanted.

Amanda pranced into the room from the den. Her hair bounced with the heavy full shine. “What is it mom?”

Amanda was a gorgeous young woman at only sixteen years of age. At 5 foot 11 she towered over her diminutive mother. So much so, that Stephanie had made it a fact to always wear high heels in the presence of her daughter. A fact that Amanda knew all too well. Her body was blessed with curves beyond her years filling out every outfit perfectly. Unlike her mother she was fortunate enough to possess D-cup breasts to make the most gorgeous swimsuit model jealous. Unlike her mother’s dark brown hair, Amanda’s was a silky luxurious blond. A trait she assumed she inherited from her father. Oftentimes in public, it was assumed that Amanda was the older of the two, a situation that always managed to irk her mother.

Stephanie stood up on her three inch heels. She walked over and looked up at her taller daughter. Still taken aback with her daughters height. A few years ago, it wasn’t a problem. But now… “You told me this room would be clean, two weeks ago! Look at it! Sometimes Amanda I swear you don’t even try! Your grades, your room, everything shows that you just don’t care.”

“You don’t live my life! How would you know!?” Amanda screamed back. Her temper was something to behold.

“I didn’t get the chance to live your good life! I was too busy raising you to have a life!” Stephanie screamed back.

Stephanie paused as she realized what she had just said. Amanda stood stunned and ran out of the room crying. Stephanie cursed herself for saying the stupid remark and ran after her. She had let her daughter get the best of her, a problem that was beginning to happen all too often.

Amanda was on the couch crying into a pillow. Stephanie sat down beside her to console her. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

Amanda managed to mumble out, “Do you really resent me for not having a childhood?”

Stephanie paused, “No, you were the best thing that happened to me. I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s that sometimes I do wish I had a chance to live my childhood and actually have been a child. You know, do kid things. Go on dates, hang out at the mall. Kid Stuff.”

“You don’t know what it is like to be me.” Amanda bumbled. “It’s not as easy as you think being a kid.”

“I don’t know what it is like to be you? You don’t know what it is like to be me! The pressure of working and raising a family. If there is no money on the table, we don’t eat. You wouldn’t last five seconds in my shoes.” Stephanie protested.

“I bet I could. I bet I could do better in your shoes than you could do in mine.” Amanda managed to squeak back.

“Yeah right, trust me. You would fail in a heartbeat.”

“Then come on. Bet me.” Amanda said with a twinkle in her eye as if daring her mother.

“No, it’s not even possible.” Stephanie dismissed the thought.

“I knew it, you were lying.” Amanda said.

“No I wasn’t.”

“Then you are chicken then. You know I am right. I knew you couldn’t take the pressure.” Amanda chided, “You couldn’t do it anyway.”

Stephanie sighed, she knew she had to appease her daughter, or her summer which started tomorrow, would be miserable. Amanda had a habit of never letting anything go “Okay fine, it’s a bet. I bet you that if you did my job for a week you would fail and if I went to your classes I would succeed.”

“No way!” Amanda smiled

“Yes way” Stephanie chimed back.

“Prove it.” Amanda stared at her mother.

“How exactly do you intend to prove this?” Stephanie asked perplexed.

“I’ve got an idea.” Amanda started. “Now here’s what we are going to do. Tomorrow we’re leaving for Middleton Ohio, right? The small town that your company is going to be setting up a new office in.”

“Yeah?” Stephanie responded warily.

“You remember Brookside Indiana, I helped me with that set up. You have no one else there anyway and no one knows who you are anyway. It’s perfect. I could set the office up in your place. You know I could do it in my sleep.”

“Okay.” Stephanie did have to admit, that her daughter was immensely smart. She did set up her last office when Stephanie came down with a massive fever towards the end. “And what about me?”

I have to take summer school classes anyway to catch up, and I’m already enrolled at summer school. But it’s a new town! Nobody knows who I am or who you are. It’s perfect.” Amanda squealed with glee.

“But it’s a private school, they were the only thing that could take you at such a short notice.” Stephanie protested.

“I thought you said there is nothing wrong with private school?” Amanda quizzically asked.

“There isn’t… It’s just…” Stephanie began to backtrack.

“You don’t want to wear the uniform. That’s it. Isn’t it?” Amanda pushed.

“No, of course not,” Stephanie lied as she began to squirm on the couch. Her stern mother had enrolled her at a very early age in private school. For all the good it did her, she still ended up pregnant. Stephanie could still feel the stern hands of the nun’s rulers as they met with her butt. To this day, she still feared private schools. She did however want Amanda to get the discipline that she needed.

“Then you should have no problem with it.”

Stephanie began to squirm as she heard her Amanda describe all of this. It was possible, Amanda could do her job and she could go in Amanda’s place. It’s not like anyone know’s who they are.

“You will go with me to the job site and handle all my responsibilities?”

“Uh-Huh” Amanda nodded.

“Basically do my job?”

“Yep”

“I’ve got a better idea, how about I go with you to your classes and sit next to you and do the homework and assignments with you. We’ll see how each other handles the other’s jobs. Plus it will be a great time for you and me to spend some time together.”

Amanda sighed as she heard all of this. “Mom that sounds so lame! I have to hang out with my mother at school? How crappy would my life be after that?”

Stephanie remarked back, “Well how does it look for me, at a new office which I have never been in, to bring my daughter ad have her do my work. I am going to receive major heat for this.”

“But a bet is a bet, and I keep my promises with you.” Amanda started, “No going back on it or I win.”

“What do you win exactly?” Stephanie asked.

“If I win, I get the car and you have to borrow it from me, in addition I get go on the trip to Europe with Nicole and her family. You Pay.” Amanda said pleased with herself.

“And if I win?”

“No driver’s license until I’m 18 and A weekend tutor until I carry a 3.0”

Stephanie thought it over. It would be interesting to do, even as a laugh. And she wouldn’t have to put up with Amanda’s whining about the car and the Europe trip. Two things she was dreading coming up. Besides, she could win this one hands down.

“Okay. It’s a bet.” Stephanie said as she shook Amanda’s outstretched hand.

Amanda turned and looked at her mother with tear filled eyes. “You’re sure you’ve never been in this office?”

“No.”

“And you are just setting up like Brookside?”

“Basically.”

Stephanie began to snicker, “But I have to warn you, I hardly think that I could pass as a high school student, do you?”

Amanda stuttered and looked at her mom with turned eyes. “Well… You kind of have the body for it and you do look young”

Stephanie quickly stood up. “I have a great body!” She walked over to a mirror in the hallway and looked at her body.

It was nice, not great but nice. A shadow came over her as Amanda stood towering behind her. Her full head was visible over Stephanie’s. Stephanie felt another of those self-conscious pangs come over her. She turned and looked at her daughter who already had the pleading eyes. She really wanted to switch for a week, Stephanie thought. If she went back on her word now, her daughter would be hell to live with for the next two years. And it was only for one week, it really might be fun.

“Okay, but at the first sign of trouble we switch back. Promise?”

Amanda nodded her head so fast that it created a wind on Stephanie’s face.

“Okay genius, what do we do first?”

Stephanie stiffened as she sat in the kitchen chair. Amanda had often cut her hair before, another one of her many talents. But never this, much off before.

“Are you sure I need to cut this much?” Stephanie asked as she saw the strands of hair fall down to the floor below. Her long brown hair was now forming a rather large pile.

“Yes Mom, you want to look like a high schooler. You need short hair.” Amanda smirked behind Stephanie’s watchful eye. “Now for the last time, stop moving or I might cut you.”

Stephanie froze as even the thought of blood made her wince.

“Contacts…” Amanda said as she outreached her hand.

Her mother pulled out her blue contacts, revealing two very brown eyes.

“You have beautiful brown eyes mom, I don’t know why you want to hide them.” Amanda said as she put the contacts in the container.

Stephanie grew a little more nervous as she could no longer even see the floor below her. Her vision had always been poor, but she was able to conceal that fact with some very strong prescription contacts. Now she found herself nearly blind.

Stephanie wore them instead of glasses because they made her feel pretty, though she would never tell Amanda that. Everything became a horrible blur without them, as Stephanie felt the weight of more of her hair fall off her head and onto her lap. She saw Amanda whirling around her at a quickening pace.

Amanda surprised her as she ran her face over with a wet washcloth and some makeup remover. “I swear mom, you say I wear too much makeup.”

“Are you almost done?” Stephanie spit out as Amanda wiped way too hard for her tastes.

“Almost… and…Finished!” Amanda proclaimed triumphantly as she made one last cut.

“Can I see?” Stephanie asked.

“First you have to take a shower, and get the cut hair out. Here.” She said as she plopped a two bottles in Stephanie’s hand.

“What are these for?”

“One is body lotion and the other… Well… It’s to make sure that you take care of… You know… down there.” Amanda stammered out.

“What? Why?” Stephanie said stunned.

“High school girl’s mom! They don’t have pubic hair. Duh.”

“Are you sure?” Stephanie asked confused. She tried remembering back to high school. She remembered she didn’t have hair down there, but she never really looked at other girls.

“Yeah Mom, I’m sure.”

“Okay…”Stephanie reluctantly took the bottle and went into the shower. She made sure to wash her entire body with the lotion. Though it felt weird almost as if it burned ever so slightly upon contact. It did feel relaxing as an almost warm penetration into her skin.

She knew what the other bottle was for and was reluctant to even use it. She knew that her daughter would not give on this issue. She always got her way.

“Fine.” Stephanie muttered to herself as she slowly began to massage her pussy with the bottle of Nair. She stroked back and forth nearly toppling over as the burning sensation was not bad, but soothing.

She felt the hair slowly begin to loosen and then fall to the shower floor. She continued to do so until she felt nothing but smooth skin. That wasn’t so bad she thought. I probably might do that again when this is all over.

She soon got out of the shower as Amanda greeted her with a towel and a pile of clothes.

“Amanda!” Stephanie said embarrassed as she attempted to cover herself. She was very self conscious about her daughter seeing her naked.

“Oh mom, come on. It’s nothing that I didn’t see myself… when I was younger.”

Stephanie quickly disregarded the sly comment.

“Here mom, get dressed.” Amanda said as she handed her a pile of clothes.

“A little privacy.” Stephanie said

Amanda smiled as she left her little mother to get dressed.

Stephanie quickly pulled on the panties and shorts. She nearly laughed as she found a training bra with the clothes; it had been sometime since she last wore this. As she put it on, she felt it was looser than she remembered. Her breasts had shrunk since high School? Now she felt even more depressed.

She left the bathroom and walked through the blurry house. “Amanda, I need my glasses. Amanda!”

She bumped into something soft as it handed her glasses. “Here.”

She quickly put them on and was soon stunned at what she saw.

Amanda stood before her, wearing one of her business suits, but filling it out as Stephanie never could. Her Blouse accentuated Amanda’s cleavage as her calf length skirt only made it to Amanda’s knees. Her makeup was stylish and professional as her hair was wrapped tightly in a business bun. Her four inch heels made her ever more the imposing figure over Stephanie.

Stephanie found herself looking quite a bit farther up at her very tall daughter. Suddenly Stephanie found herself feeling very small indeed.

“Well, what do you think?”

Stephanie had trouble finding the words, her daughter looked better than she did on her best day in that suit. She looked so old, like she was twenty-six, not sixteen. “You look… great.” Stephanie stammered.

“Well take a look at yourself.” Amanda said as she spun Stephanie around to see herself in the hall mirror.

Stephanie went white as she saw herself. Her body already small, looked almost dwarfish in this outfit. Her hair had been cut to a small little bob just above her chin level. Her outfit consisted of a small baby duck T and a pair of little shorts. Her scrawny legs looked so small in this outfit. She looked younger than High school dressed like this. She began to sweat as she wondered, had she made a terrible mistake?

As if to add salt to her wounds, Amanda stood next to her towering over her. “Well what do you think Mom? You think we can pull this off?”

Stephanie wanted to say no, she wanted to change back into her silk panties from this cotton nightmare, she wanted to forget that she even agreed to this stupid bet, but she found herself smiling and agreeing with her tall daughter.

The next day they found themselves on the road to Middleton. Amanda had convinced Stephanie that she could drive there. Stephanie sat in the seat next to Amanda staring at her daughter. She couldn’t shake this feeling, was she jealous or what?

Her daughter had to adjust the seat just to fit in. She looked gorgeous in the sun dress she wore as Stephanie resembled a mere child wearing the little outfit from Amanda’s childhood. Stephanie felt uncomfortable all the way there.

They soon reached the house in which they would be staying and pulled their luggage from the car inside. “Amanda, could you give me a hand with this.”

Amanda walked over to Stephanie, who was struggling with her suitcase. “You know, while we are here, I think you should call me ‘Mom’ for appearances sake. I mean how many kids call their parents by first names?”

“Okay, ‘Mom’ could you give me a hand with this?” Stephanie asked sarcastically.

“One second ‘Amanda’.”

Stephanie felt weird being called Amanda by her own daughter. Why was this disturbing her so?

Stephanie gave up on her daughter’s help and drug the suitcase inside. She pulled it into her room and opened it up. What the hell, she thought as she looked through the suitcase. All of her personal belongings were missing. Her wallet, her birth control, her clothes. Instead the suitcase was filled with towels. She stormed outside. “Amanda!”

Amanda turned with a stern look in her eye. Stephanie realized she better take a better tone, “Mom… Could you come here a minute?”

“Sure sweetie one sec.” She trotted inside like she owned the place, her long legs shimmering in the short sun dress. “Yes dear?”

“Where are my clothes? I thought we agreed that I would wear your clothes and you would wear mine. My suitcase is filled with towels.”

“You see I thought about that last night. And I as thinking my clothes would so not fit you. I mean you don’t exactly fill things out dear.”

“But what am I going to wear?” Stephanie yelled.

As they walked down the mall, Amanda smiled as she saw all the heads she turned. Stephanie felt self conscious as most of these men would regard her as the jailbait and not her sixteen year old daughter.

They soon found themselves in Young Miss, a juvenile outlet store. “What are we doing here?” Stephanie asked.

“You need clothes and this is the only store that sells school uniforms your size.”

“What do you mean?” Stephanie asked.

“I checked, this school is K-12. Grade school through High school, everybody wears the same uniform.”

As they entered, a young sales clerk no more than sixteen approached. “My name is Lisa. What can I help you with today?”

“My daughter is staring at Middleton academy next week and she will need the outfit for school.”

“Oh really,” The sales clerk responded, “I go there too, what grade will you be going in? Fourth or Fifth?”

“What! I’m thirty damn it!” Stephanie yelled without thinking what age she said. “I mean sixteen.” She corrected herself.

The clerk merely shrugged as she said this. “Well I guess you’ll be in my class then.”

Amanda took charge quickly of the situation. “I’m sorry; she is a little sensitive about her size.”

Stephanie was shocked, this was her daughter now apologizing about ‘her daughter’ being upset ‘about her size’! Her face turned flush red with embarrassment.

“That’s okay; I didn’t develop until late either. Your time will come.” Lisa said.

Stephanie felt a wave of depression come over her. Her time had come and nothing had happened. She was going to be this size forever.

“Here try these on.” Lisa said as she handed Stephanie a pile of clothes.

Stephanie reluctantly agreed and took the clothes in the dressing room and pulled the curtain closed. She looked over the pile; all assorted school girl clothes with the obligatory mary-jane shoes and knee-high socks. She cursed herself as she got dressed. How did she get into this mess? Why did she let her daughter have her way yet again? She felt so powerless around her, but didn’t really know why. Was it because of her size? Or was it something else. She was much larger than Stephanie and could literally have her own way if she wanted. Stephanie grumbled as she pulled the last of the outfit on and walked outside the curtain.

Amanda was standing there with Lisa looking at the precocious ‘little’ girl. “You look adorable.” Amanda said, with a weird sort of pride.

“Thanks, I guess.” Stephanie said back.

“We’ll take the set Lisa, thank you.” Amanda said as she produced Stephanie’s gold card.

“I’m sorry ma’am but I need to see some ID.” Lisa said.

“Of course, here.” Amanda said as she produced a valid driver’s ID.

Stephanie was shocked, that was her gold card. How did Amanda plan on using her ID as well? She was more surprised when Lisa accepted the transaction.

“Thank you Stephanie” she said with a smile.

Stephanie ran over and grabbed the ID as she was handing it to Amanda. She was stunned, it was her ID, but with Amanda’s picture. She looked up at Amanda who merely winked back and whispered. “I know a guy who owed me a favor. This way we don’t have problems purchasing anything.”

“But…”

“No buts. Now go get dressed, those are your school clothes.” Amanda said sharply. “And I’ll grab a few more clothes that are your size as well.

Stephanie reluctantly agreed as she went back in the dressing room. She pulled off the outfit and stood staring at her naked body in the mirror. No one questioned her age; in fact they thought she was younger than what she was pretending to be. Was she really that juvenile looking? She looked at her tender chest which sported two soft nub tits with no padding around them. She was hairless down there and actually resembled a small girl.

“Are you done yet?” Amanda said as she pulled open the curtain to reveal a very naked Stephanie.

Stephanie stood there stunned for a moment very naked as the curtain was opened to the entire store. Women and men saw her standing there leaving nothing to the imagination. Stephanie instinctively screamed. “Mom! Close the curtain!”

Amanda quickly closed the curtain on her now beet red mother. She smiled as she realized her plan was coming to fruition.

Stephanie quickly dressed in the kid shorts and shirt. She called her ‘mom’ without thinking, without acting. Why had she reverted to such a child, was it her surroundings, her outfit, or just everything about this whole play acting.

She emerged from the dressing room much to the chagrin of nearby patrons. Her entire face was red, and she felt like she could die. Amanda smiled when out of view of her face and both left the store without saying a word to each other.

When they got home, Stephanie let her daughter have it. “How dare you do that? You know how embarrassed I was. We need to end this charade now; it is starting to get to your head. Remember I am the mom, you are the daughter. “

“Then I win, you remember the bet. I win. You lose. Or do you want to continue?”

Stephanie thought carefully. If she let her daughter win this, her daughter would throw it back in her face for the rest of their lives. She couldn’t let that happen. “No not yet. We keep going, but you need to remember at the end of the day. It is still me who is in charge.”

Amanda smiled as she saw her mother walk off. Her scrawny body did look a lot younger than she was pretending to be. This gave Amanda an idea. The evening went by quickly as she made many calls.

Amanda drove up to the school and dropped Stephanie off. “Now remember dear, study hard. It is my grades after all.”

Stephanie gave her daughter a hard scornful look. After all these years, she was back in school. How did she let it get this far? One week, she kept telling herself. This would all be over in one week.

As she walked down the hall, she felt the looks from all ‘her fellow’ students. Whether it was because she was the new girl or if it was because of her apparent size difference. She felt like she was the smallest one there.

She finally made her way to the principal’s office and registered in. The plump young secretary behind the desk gave her a pleasant smile and nod as Stephanie took her seat.

She waited for what seemed like a half hour in the lobby. She could hear the muffled voices behind the door. Was her ruse seen through? An odd feeling of relief swept over her, if it was then things could go back to normal.

Finally a large buxom woman made her way out of the office. “You must be Amanda right?”

Stephanie nodded meekly. This large woman had a baritone voice that shook the entire office.

“Ms. Smith will be here momentarily to take you to your class. I hope you have a pleasant time at our school.” She smiled as she exited.

Stephanie began to reassure herself; maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. Maybe this would all work out fine. It was only for a little while, this would be kind of fun to role play.

Ms. Smith entered the office and took Stephanie by the hand. “Hello dear, I’m Ms. Smith. Come with me and we can start class.”

Stephanie was surprised by her sickingly sweet voice. But quickly dismissed it.

For some reason, Ms. Smith held Stephanie’s hand all the way to the class room.

“Here it is; your new classroom.”

Stephanie looked around the classroom and saw it was not what she expected. The class looked younger, much younger than what she was expecting.

“Okay class, welcome Amanda to the Fifth grade.”

“Welcome Amanda,” the class said in unison.

Fifth grade! Stephanie thought horrified. “Excuse me Ms. Smith, there must be a mistake. I’m supposed to be in the High school class.”

Ms. Smith began to laugh, “My dear, your mother said you might say that. Now this little game you play with her, should not be played with me. Okay?”

“No really, I’m supposed to be in the High School part. You must have made a mistake.”

Ms. Smith’s face turned to stone at that moment. “Child, I rarely make mistakes, and you are trying my patience. Now please take your seat.”

Stephanie looked up at her stern look and suddenly felt weak in the knees. This woman, who was younger than her, was making her very afraid at the moment. Stephanie sunk her head down and trudged back to her new seat.

For the rest of the day, Stephanie raised her hand and answered every question that the teacher posed. Much to the anger of the other children. Stephanie felt determined to show her, that she had made a mistake.

Two O clock finally came as Stephanie walked up to the teacher. “Can’t you see now, you’ve made a mistake. I am in the wrong class!”

“Child, you are very smart, I will give you that. But, you are exactly where you belong. Now sit down, there is still one hour left of school.”

“No! Listen to me! Ask me anything! I will prove I am sixteen!”

Ms. Smith stood up and towered over the tiny Stephanie. “I will not entertain such a ridiculous notion! You have pushed my buttons little lady! Now sit down!”

Stephanie had had enough, who the hell was this woman? “No!” She screamed her voice cracking as she did.

“That is it!” Ms. Smith roared as she came out from behind her desk. She grabbed Stephanie by the arm, sat down on the desk and pulled Stephanie across her lap. “It is time for you to learn a little discipline!”

Stephanie screamed as she struggled to free herself. She suddenly felt a cool breeze on her rear as her panties and skirt were lowered. Behind her, the class roared with laughter. “No Please Don’t!” Stephanie pleaded.

WHACK! The teacher struck with a furious force.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Stephanie screamed as the hard hand came down on her soft bottom. Tears flowed down her eyes as the hits kept coming.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Stephanie had had enough and felt her body go limp. Suddenly she felt a warm feeling begin to stream down her leg.

“Auuggh!” The class murmured as they saw what had just happened. She had wet herself!

“Damn it!” Ms. Smith yelled as she got up, her leg covered by it. “Child, I don’t think you even belong in fifth grade. She went behind the desk and hit the call button. “Please send the nurse to room 8.” She then motioned over to Stephanie, “In the corner! Now, until the Nurse arrives.”

Stephanie began to pull her skirt and panties back up.

“No, you will leave them down until the nurse comes. Now go!”

Stephanie waddled, her bare ass in view of the entire snickering class as she stood nose first in the corner.

Soon, the nurse arrived with a fresh change of clothes for Ms. Smith and something else for Stephanie.

Ms. Smith excused herself to the back room to change her skirt into some gym pants as she left Stephanie in the charge of the school nurse, Mrs. Thompson.

Ms. Thompson took Stephanie out of the corner and laid her on the ground. The class behind her watched with impeding curiosity. Mrs. Thompson slid the wet clothes off of Stephanie and put them into a plastic bag next to her. Stephanie’s face blushed beet red as she was exposed from the waist down. The nurse then pulled a diaper from her bag.

Stephanie had had enough, she had to speak up. “Nurse please, you can’t…”

“Sorry kid,” Mrs. Thompson said gruffly, “You obviously ain’t a big girl yet.”

She applied a generous amount of powder to Stephanie’s butt and slid the diaper over her legs. Stephanie began to cry as she felt the tape snap shut over her hips. She was being diapered in front of a classroom full of children at the age of 30. How could things get much worse?

“Now it looks like you got some on your shirt, best be off with it.”

Before Stephanie could protest, the nurse had ripped the shirt right off of her back. Stephanie’s arms flew to cover what little of her chest there was. Her face turned white as a sheet as the nurse merely smiled.

“Child, wait till you get my age. Then you will have a lot more to cover than those little things.” The nurse saw the careful stares of a few boys in the classroom. “Boy’s turn around now, or you’ll be cleaning the play yard for a week!”

The boys immediately snapped in the other direction. The girls however took the opportunity to become very catty. Most laughed and pointed as Stephanie lied on her back taking all the emotional toil.

“Here, it is a bit small, but at least it is something to wear until we get you some dry clothes.”

Stephanie was glad to have anything at this point and took the small yellow top. She felt humiliated when she realized that it was a small little duck T-shirt, obviously meant for a large preschooler.

“Big ol brat, used to go here left that here. It’s a little younger than what you are used to, but hey beggars can’t be choosers.”

At that time Ms. Smith exited the back room and saw Stephanie’s little predicament. She placed a hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter. This little upstart wouldn’t mess with her again, she thought. “Now Amanda, go take your seat.”

Stephanie stood up as her diaper crinkled around her legs. A small part of her belly was exposed by the much too small T-shirt, which flattened whatever curves she might have wished she possessed. “But Ms. Smith, I need a skirt.” Stephanie pleaded.

“Then next time, don’t wet yours. Now sit down!”

Stephanie sighed as she felt her face go flush with the embarrassment of it all. She trudged back to her seat as her diaper crinkled along the way. The children all giggled as they saw her like this. Stephanie began to cry even more as she sat with a resounding plop.

School ended much to Stephanie’s relief. She soon found herself walked outside to the parent pick-up area where her daughter would be waiting. She tried to cover herself with her backpack as Ms. Smith paraded her in her diapers down the hallway in front of the entire school. Would this day ever end, Stephanie thought.

Amanda, who was waiting in the car, at first felt awful for what had happened to her mother. Then as she thought about it, it was the best way to teach her about her day. She then tried to suppress her laughter as the teacher drug her to the car wearing a tiny ducky T-shirt and a pair of diapers.

Ms. Smith leaned in through the car window to speak to Amanda, “Ms. Towner, I must ask that your daughter wear diapers until she has this little problem of hers contained. We cannot have another repeat of what happened today. She was loud and abrasive and had to be disciplined. I would ask that you take the appropriate measures tonight as well. We here at Brook side pride ourselves on discipline.”

“Yes Ms. Smith, thank you for your suggestions.” Amanda said, trying not to laugh at her mother’s ridiculous situation.

Amanda soon pulled back into traffic as the silence between the two was deafening. Amanda was the first to break it. “Rough day at school?”

Stephanie turned with an icy glare towards Amanda, “This little game is over! As soon as we get home, I am washing this dye out of my hair, and we are going back to the way it is supposed to be. If you cannot handle this like an adult then we will have problems!” Stephanie turned and looked forward not saying another word the entire trip home.

As soon as the car stopped, Stephanie stormed inside. She peeled the diaper from her legs and dropped it in the hallway as she stripped naked. She immediately went into the bathroom to wash the mousy brown dye out of her hair. She was furious; this day had been a complete disaster. She threw towels and generally made a huge commotion as she drew herself a shower. She soon leaped in and began to wash the baby powder from her pubic area. She had never been so embarrassed in her life.

She threw her head underneath the faucet and wet her hair. This ended now, she thought. She grabbed the shampoo and began to thoroughly massage it into her hair. She applied it on her eyebrows and lathered it into her scalp. Putting generous amounts on, she wanted to be sure she was back to her natural blond color. She scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed until she felt something in her hand. She looked down and saw a large clump of her hair in her hand!

She looked down on the shower floor and saw more clumps of her hair pooled around her feet. She rubbed her hand though her hair and came away with almost the entire side of her head of hair! She Screamed!

She leaped out of the shower and looked at herself in the mirror. Her head was full of small patches of hair, but as soon as she rubbed her head the hair came loose! How could this have happened? She went back to the shower and grabbed her shampoo bottle. Except it wasn’t her shampoo bottle, instead a bottle of Nair! She was in such a mood, that she didn’t even look to see what bottle she grabbed. Her face went white as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She kept rubbing her head and even her eyebrows until a smooth shiny head was all that remained.

At that moment Amanda ran in the bathroom. “Mom! What is it?” Amanda screamed when she saw her Mom’s new bald appearance. “Mom! What happened to you?!”

Stephanie began to break down and cry at that time, “ I was in such a hurry, I didn’t look and the Nair…” Her voice cracked as she spoke. She was obviously in shock from what had happened.

Amanda felt genuine pity for her mom at that moment. But she found herself consoling her mom like she would her own child. “There there, it will be all right.” Amanda said as she embraced her mom in a hug.

Stephanie found herself clinging naked to her daughter. Crying directly into her shirt. The past day had been traumatic enough, much less to have this happen.

After cooler heads prevailed, Stephanie and Amanda sat out together in the living room. She covered her head in a towel to try and conceal her now obvious baldness. A long oversized T-shirt hid the rest of her tiny body.

Amanda was the first to speak, “You can’t go back to work like that. Your coworkers will never let you live it down. You would be humiliated for the rest of your life.”

Stephanie reluctantly agreed, “You’re right.”

“I think the only option we can do is to play this out a little while longer, at least until the project has been finished.”

“I can’t go back to that classroom.” Stephanie pleaded. “You weren’t there Amanda, you don’t know.”

“I will call tomorrow morning and have this all straightened out. Now you need to get to bed, you’ve had a rough day.”

Stephanie shrugged her shoulders and reluctantly agreed. She trudged off to bed and turned off the lights along the way.

Amanda smiled at this latest stroke of luck. Things were going great for her. She always felt like an adult, now with her mom going through this latest spell, she would get to be an adult for a little bit longer. Somehow she had to make it last longer at least the whole two weeks. But how? Her eyes lit up as ideas began to flow into her brain. Perfect! She thought. She loved her mother, but this was an opportunity for her to live as she had been pining for. No rules, no worries, and best of all no school. Whoever said work was no better than school was obviously on crack! Amanda began working to set her machinations in full swing.

Stephanie woke up as Amanda ruffled her covers. “Time for school dear, you need to get dressed.”

Stephanie groggily woke up as she slowly rose out of bed. Her eyes heavy with sleep, she was not ready to go back, not to school. Amanda helped her out of her T-shirt.

“Now you remember what the Teacher said. Lie down missy.”

Stephanie looked up at her daughter who looked at her with such superiority. “What are you talking about?”

“Your diaper, the teacher said you couldn’t come back to class after your accident unless you were properly protected. Now I already went to the store and got the appropriate supplies for this. Now lie down.”

“You can’t be serious!” Stephanie pleaded with her daughter, “Listen Amanda this has gone on far enough. You have another thing coming if you think that I am going to let you put diapers on me.”

“Would you rather the nurse at the school did it? I hear she was quite gentle.” Amanda said with a touch of sarcastic wit.

Stephanie thought back to being diapered in front of her entire class. The humiliation of all those eyes and a stranger diapering her! A fully grown woman being changed into a diaper in front of a bunch of children, the thought was too much to bear. At least here it was her daughter, she thought. “Okay, hurry and make it quick.”

Stephanie lied on the floor naked in front of her daughter. Her entire body was hairless from her most recent accident. Stephanie twinged as she saw the diaper being brought out from the bag.

“Time for the powder.” Amanda said gleefully as she lifted her mother’s legs and applied a generous amount of powder to her butt.

She was having way too much fun with this, Stephanie thought to herself. She then shuddered as she felt the cool compressed plastic of the crinkly diaper being affixed onto her. Her body stiffened as she felt the tight plastic straps being taped. Amanda brought her up and stood her on her feet.

“Now don’t you look precious.” Amanda said gleefully admiring her mother in a diaper.

“You are one minute away from being grounded when this is over.” Stephanie said as she blushed red. She looked up at her daughter who… Wait, her daughter was on her knees and Stephanie still found herself looking up in her eyes. Either her daughter was taller than she thought or she was much shorter. Either way, Stephanie felt more self-conscious of her self. It was ridiculous to think of herself shrinking. That was too crazy.

Amanda looked at her mother standing there completely hairless in front of her wearing only a diaper. A small part of Amanda felt a rush as she had total power over the woman who had control over her life. Here she was diapered and resembling a very large baby. Amanda felt her control growing over her.

Amanda remembered her previous studies in Psychology, how the subject when presented with an impossible situation could adapt in amazing ways. People that were in caves with no light for extended times could see in the dark. People that were placed in positions of leadership actually ‘grew’ as time went on.

Amanda had theorized that if the environment was strong enough and the subject’s mind was weak enough, that she could in fact have physiological changes on her body. Looking at her mother who appeared shorter than before; it was obvious her theory was correct.

“Can I get ready now?” Stephanie snapped at her daughter. She had enough of this so far, she kept reminding herself, she was the mother, and she was in charge. Though at this moment, she didn’t feel in charge.

Amanda had Stephanie’s clothes already laid out for her. Stephanie quickly got dressed. The sooner this day was over, the sooner the two weeks would be over and the sooner things could go back to normal. She was a bit off put by the lacy socks laid out for her, but soon shrugged it off. She pulled her large cotton panties over her diaper and pulled on her plaid skirt and white blouse.

“Here I got this for you,” Amanda said as she put a wig on Stephanie’s bald head. “And we have to do something about those eyebrows.”

Amanda produced a small eyelash pen and began to lightly stencil in the missing feature. “There, and with your glasses, you are all set.”

Stephanie turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was shocked at what she saw. She barely recognized herself. She never looked this young even when she was in fifth grade. Her small white legs were accentuated by the larger than life diaper. Her wig was a small coif cut that ended just above her ears. The eyebrows were very thin as to show her tiny features. With the glasses, she just looked like a little geek.

How could this be? She thought. She was a confident young woman, an executive. Within 48 hours she had been reduced to this small little diapered girl. A small tear came to her eye as Amanda watched triumphant.

“Now come on, we must get you to school.” Amanda said.

Stephanie was too entrenched in herself to even remember the car trip over. She awoke as if from a haze as she felt the car lurch to a stop. “Here’s your stop dear.”

“Amanda I…” Stephanie began before Amanda looked at her with a sternful gaze.

“One more week.”

“Okay, ‘Mom’, I just don’t think this is a good time to…” Stephanie was abruptly cut off by Amanda.

“I’m going to be late for work; could we talk about this tonight?”

“Uh, okay.” Stephanie meekly responded.

She stepped out of the car as her diaper squeaked between her legs. The car sped away from the curb as Stephanie stood there with her tiny lunch pail in her hands. How had she gotten here?

She quickly went to her class and was stopped by the teacher as she entered. Ms. Smith lifted her skirt to expose her diaper underneath. “Very good, this might help with your little accidents.”

The children in the class responded with snickers as Stephanie’s face turned red.

“I also see a new hairdo. It is very becoming of a little lady.” She remarked. “Now let’s see if today can be any better than yesterday.

Stephanie trudged to her seat and plopped down with a squish. The classmates closest to her laughed as she turned beet red.

The day went as a normal day would. Stephanie was ever so careful as to not overcompensate as yesterday. The word of the day was low-key. If she could be quiet and keep to herself, then maybe the week would pass with some shred of dignity.

Recess came as Stephanie was the last of the gleeful children to leave the classroom. Upon coming outside, she sat on a bench far from the other students to prevent herself from talking much. Just bide your time, she thought. Let the day go by and get by. After about ten minutes, she began to get bored. She couldn’t sit here for a full hour. She looked over and saw an empty swing. That would do, she thought as she trudged over to it.

She got no further than ten feet before she was stopped by an enclave of other children.

“Where do you think you’re going smarty pants?” A large girl Stephanie knew as Michele said. She was taller and very pretty for such a young girl. As a fifth grader, she had developed early, making her very popular with the boys. With her long blond hair and stunning good looks. She looked like she belonged in the seventh grade instead of the fifth.

Stephanie merely looked up at her meekly. “I was going to the swings.”

“The swings are ours new girl. You have to pay us to ride them.”

“How much…” Stephanie stammered.

“Five dollars.”

“What! You don’t own the swings. I can swing if I want.” Stephanie said feeling a little sense of her anger restored.

“Oh yeah, I don’t think so.” Michelle said as she shoved Stephanie to the ground.

Stephanie fell with a resounding plop and felt her head arch back and hit the pavement. She lifted her head and noticed something missing in her mouth. She raised her fingers and felt her two front teeth gone! She looked forward and saw the teeth sitting there on the ground in front of her.

She then felt a gush of cool air on her head as she looked up to see the girls all laughing at her. She suddenly realized what they were laughing about as she put her hands to her head. Her wig! It had fallen off!

She reached behind her to retrieve her wig but suddenly saw that one of the other girls, Brandy, was holding it. “Looking for something?” she said smugly.

“Pease gib ip back.” Stephanie asked meekly with her newfound lisp, her bald head gleamed plain for all to see. She went to reach for it, but as she approached, Brandy through it to the next girl.

“Keep away!” They shouted with glee.

Stephanie was embarrassed. “Pease! Gib ip back!” She whined as the girls through it around.

One of the girls grabbed the wig and threw it over the chain link fence near the school.

Stephanie screamed as she saw a dog appear in the backyard of the neighboring house. He took to the wig like it was a new bone. With instant ferocity, he shredded it until it was unrecognizable.

“Awwww. Egghead lost her hair.” Michelle said with a smile.

The girls then joined Michele in chanting. “Egghead! Egghead! Egghead!”

Stephanie sat in the middle of the quintet and began to cry. Her face flush with shame. She couldn’t believe what she was reduced to. A little girl crying without hair in the middle of a playground.

It only got worse as Stephanie began to feel a warm tingling feeling in her diaper.

“Ewww!” Brandy yelled. “She wet herself.”

“Gross!” another girl screamed as they all ran in separate directions leaving Stephanie squatting on the asphalt.

As she sat there crying, one of the teachers approached her. “Are you okay?” She said with genuine concern.

Stephanie looked up and nodded to her through red eyes.

“Come on, let’s get you to the nurse’s office.

The concerned teacher took Stephanie by the hand and led her to the nurse’s office. Stephanie went with her, careful to not say a word. She fingered her missing teeth as she walked.

They entered the nurse’s office to a woman that Stephanie had never seen before.

“Miss Brandt, I’m glad you were able to fill in this week. This little girl was being teased by some of the older kids on the playground. She looks like she might have wet herself. Could you help her out?”

“I’d be glad to.” The woman said with a smile. She was very pretty, Stephanie thought. About thirty years of age, with a beautiful curvy frame. She was what Stephanie was supposed to be had nature not decided to play such a cruel joke on her.

“Now let’s get you out of that wet diaper.” She said cheerfully.

Stephanie found herself hoisted on the changing table and laid on her back again. Sadly, she found herself getting used to this type of treatment.

The nurse gently wiped and applied baby powder to the embarrassed Stephanie who looked several shades of red at this point. Here was a grown woman, near her own age diapering her like a baby.

“Unfortunately you ruined your dress Stephy” the nurse said sweetly.

‘Stephy’ Stephanie thought, she hadn’t been called that since the second grade. She didn’t like it then and hated it more now.

“But you’re in luck. I have a t-shirt that you can wear”

A few minutes later, Stephanie waddled out of the nurse’s office wearing her frilly lace socks, mary jane shoes, a fresh puffy white diaper, and a baby bear t-shirt. As she walked out one hand in the nurse’s, her bald head gleamed in the sun. The stares and the taunts from the kids were merciless as she made her way again to the principals office to be wait out the rest of the day.

The car ride home was unnerving to Stephanie, who was Scolded by her daughter for getting into a fight at school! If it had been her, blah, blah, blah… Was all Stephanie could stand to hear. She had been humiliated for the past two days now and here she was being scolded by her daughter. She looked at the forcefulness with which her daughter was speaking and felt the shame come over her. Had she really behaved that terribly with those girls?

She was supposed to be older, how had she let them get her like that? Wasn’t she smarter than them? A new wave of doubt came over as she could no longer clearly recollect what had happened during the day.

Stephanie didn’t sleep that well that night, her body had ached all over and she could barely feel comfortable in her own clothes.

The next morning the principal met them at the curb and took Stephanie’s hand as the door opened. “Don’t worry Ms. Conner, we’ll take good care of her today. I can assure you nothing like the past two days will happen.”

“That’s good, I am entrusting you with her. Take care of her.”

Stephanie’s head bobbed back and forth between the two. It was obvious that Amanda had spoken to the principal the night before, but with what? Stephanie would have spoke up, but she felt oddly uneasy about speaking when adults were talking. ‘adults’ did she really just think that about her daughter?

The principal was much kinder and gentler than Stephanie remembered her. It was if she was treating her with kid gloves than the harsh treatment that she had received earlier.

“We feel that perhaps too much pressure was being placed on you before. With your obvious height disadvantage and your bladder issues, perhaps you would be better off with kids a little bit younger than you, so you would feel ahead of your class rather than behind.”

Stephanie did not like where this conversation was going and she was certainly shocked when she saw where she was going.

“Stephie, I would like to introduce you to the rest of your first Grade Class.”

Stephanie was floored! How could she do this? She was supposed to have started the week in high School, but to end up here in First Grade?

TO BE CONCLUDED

Some time Later…

Stephanie fumed to herself as she sat quietly in class. First Grade? How the heck had this happened? She was supposed to be in High School taking her daughter Amanda’s place. Not in grade school. This was humiliating. She learned her lesson however from the 5th grade class, not to make a target of herself and not be the smarty-pants of the classroom. She sat quietly and colored while the teacher watched her students. The day went by and recess came. She got up out of her chair and stood in line behind the other students. She was particularly dismayed when she was only slightly taller than most of them. This must be a very tall class, she thought to herself.

The days were mostly uneventful, and Stephanie found herself relaxed enough to even play kickball with the other kids. A few times, she caught herself forgetting herself and laughing with the group.

Amanda came to pick her mother up at school, and watched as she saw her mother playing on the playground with the other kids. If Amanda didn’t know any better, she would’ve have thought that her own mother was a first grader. She had gotten the hang of her mothers job, quite well in fact. She may even get a promotion and more money than her mother had made before. In fact her situation would be quite good, she just needed to continue this ruse somehow. How to get her mother to stay in her situation though? Her mother wasn’t stupid, in fact she was very intelligent and in time she would figure a way out of this. Her intelligence was a hindrance to Amanda’s plan. But Amanda wasn’t set back yet, she had an idea.

The Doctors office was cold and sterile, Stephanie sat in her hospital gown with her knees swinging over the side of the table. She didn’t remember hospital exam rooms with the these high tables before, but her memory had gotten worse recently.

Doctor Leamus came in the room, “So how are we doing today Stephy?”

Stephanie grimaced to herself. She had been coming here for over a month now, and this doctor kept calling her Stephy, a name she positively hated. She smiled back though taking it, “I’m well Dr. Leamus”. She had learned to talk better even with her front teeth missing.

“Well how has school been?” He asked.

Stephanie had to think about it for a moment. School for some reason had actually been getting a bit tougher this week, but she didn’t know why or how to explain it. One day, she could balance a fortune five-hundred company, the next day she was having problems with her multiplication tables. She was a bit embarrassed and didn’t want to admit it though. “Its good”. She lied.

“Okay I’m going outside to talk with your mother a second, I will be right back.”

Stephanie winced when he said ‘your mother’. This was Amanda, her daughter acting as her mother. This was only supposed to be for a week, and somehow its turned into three months now. He hair had only slightly grown back to resemble a bit of peach fuzz, which caused her to be over-reliant on her wig each day. Her appetite had dwindled a bit, and her miniscule curves that she did have, had vanished entirely. She looked over at the doctors mirror in the office. She was stunned at the sight she saw, her mind barely grasping it. Her little wig covered her hair and her eyebrows were stenciled in. Her body though never that womanly, had become so skinny and waiflike. She thought she had shrunk, but she couldn’t believe that was even possible.

Outside the room, Amanda was watching from behind her two way mirror. She smiled as she saw her mother looking around the room dangling her feet off of the table. She had truly regressed into her role over the last few months. She smiled and was proud of her handiwork. Yes it was trued, she did have to “service” the good doctor every once in a while in exchange for his services. The drug was having a remarkable effect on Stephanie.

Tchesterine was an experimental drug that was designed to lower anxiety levels, unfortunately the main outcome of the drug was a slowing of the mental faculties and a general retardation of the production of estrogen and testosterone. The test subjects found themselves becoming more and more child-like. In one instance, a college junior had taken the drug for test trials trying to earn extra money to pay off her student loans. Unfortunately she is now working as a dishwasher at a local restaurant. Her now diminutive stature and dulled mental faculties cause her to be the butt of jokes of most of the other kitchen staff.

Amanda had the good doctor administering twice that dosage to her mother. Now Amanda did love her mother, but she felt her mother held her back partly because her mother never got to experience her own childhood. Amanda was doing her mother a favor by doing this, at least that was how she justified it to herself.
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Tweaky Tuesday (Complete Version) AR

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:20 pm

ONE WEEK LATER

“I’m sorry Amanda that is wrong. Two plus Two is four, not five” The teacher replied as Amanda turned a bright shade of red in her seat. The other kids in the class laughed at her answer as most of them already knew it. In the past week alone, Amanda had been called upon several times and several times had missed the answers. It was becoming a regular occurrence. “Ok, Class that’s enough. I believe its time for recess”

The class hurriedly got up from their seats and lined up at the door. Amanda was the last one again. She looked up at the classmate ahead of her and saw the back of her head as she craned her head up. She hated being the shortest one in the class. The next closest kid was six inches taller than her. She hated the nicknames she was getting. Baby-Waby, Whiny-Tiny, etc. What had happened to her? She tried to think how she got here. It was a bet right? With her daughter? They were playing pretend? It started to get muddled in her mind. When she got home tonight, it was time to ask Stephanie what was going on.

Amanda walked Stephanie out to her car hand in hand after class. She lifted Stephanie up and strapped her in the car seat. A new necessity as Stephanie had gotten too small for the regular seatbelts and Amanda was worried about getting a ticket. Stephanie hated the seat, she felt like a baby being strapped in by the hard plastic rim.

Stephanie entered the house clutching Amanda’s hand and was shocked at what she saw. The entire house was filled with people. It was a party of some sort.

“Whups going on?” Stephanie asked.

“Oh I figured, I’d have a few people over from the office. I didn’t think you would mind.” Amanda said.

“You cand do dis! Dis is my houf!” Stephanie yelled.

Amanda turned with a scornful look to the precious Stephanie. “Look, I have bailed you out this week. No further than three times have I been called by your principal. I need time to unwind, and if you don’t behave I’ll…”

“You’ll Whap?” Stephanie snapped back. She was tired of Amanda’s attitude, and with the week she had been having, she wasn’t going to put up with it. Stephanie looked at Amanda and stood her ground.

“You going to let her talk to you like that?” a random drunken voice was heard in the room. Amanda looked at Stephanie determined.

She then immediately grabbed Stephanie by her arm and drug her over to the couch.

“Waip! Whap are you doing?” Stephanie pleaded but Amanda wasn’t hearing it.

Stephanie found herself flung over Amanda’s knee. She then felt the exposure of cool air as her diaper was pulled down to her ankles.

Stephanie screamed as she knew what was coming next. “NOOOOO!!!! Amanda Noo Sdop! I am your mudder!”

Amanda grabbed Stephanie’s arms with one hand and held them down as she reached her free arm back. With a resounding whish of wind her hand connected with Stephanie’s now reddened ass.

“Owwwww!!!” Stephanie screamed.

Amanda repeated the procedure then once again. “What do you call me?!”

“Amanda! Pwease!” Stephanie screamed.

Amanda connected again with a resounding swat.

WHACK!

“What do you call me?”

Stephanie couldn’t take it anymore and finally gave in to the pain. “Mommy!” She yelled as tears streamed down her eyes. She couldn’t bear the humiliation of this. Her daughter was spanking her as a disobedient child in front of all the coworkers at Stephanie supposed job.

Amanda stood Stephanie up in front of her and pulled her diaper up as tears streamed down her eyes. “Go to the corner! Now! I will be right back.”

Stephanie trudged over to the corner of the room and stuck her nose in it. She hadn’t been treated this way since she was a child. Her face was flush with embarrassment. She heard the dragging of something across the floor but couldn’t bear to turn around.

She was finally grabbed on the shoulder by Amanda who turned her around. Stephanie’s mouth dropped as she saw Amanda’s old playpen sitting there in the middle of the floor. Before she could say anything, Amanda had already pulled off her top leaving her standing there in only a diaper.

Stephanie was quick to cover her chest over the laughter of the various adults in the room. A quick scan confirmed her worst fears. They were all drunk! No one was going to do anything to stop this.

Amanda grabbed Stephanie by the wrist and began to drag her towards the now ominous synthetic prison. Stephanie dug her heels in the ground. “No! I am nop going in dere Amanda!”

Amanda turned and swatted Stephanie’s already aching butt.

Whack!

“Oww!” Stephanie yelled.

Amanda turned and looked at her with a killer gaze. “You are acting like a baby so I am going to treat you like one! You are going to spend all night in that playpen. If you get out, if you get up, if you don’t call me mommy, or I have any trouble with you whatsoever; I will make your previous butt whooping seem like ice cream! Do I make myself clear?”

Stephanie looked with fear at her larger and stronger daughter. She had never seen her act like this before and she was suddenly filled with fear. She didn’t know why she was doing this. But if she argued anymore, she knew it was going to hurt. She cried and reluctantly was helped over the railing by Amanda.

Stephanie sat in the corner of the crib as her legs stretched out to the sides. She looked quite ridiculous in there; like an overgrown baby. Her bald head and stenciled in eyebrows made quite a sight to the little body clad only in a diaper.

Stephanie sat there in the crib; her mind reeling from what she had become. She was a smart independent successful business woman raising a young daughter. Within a few months, she found herself bald, sitting in a crib, being treated like a baby by her own daughter!

Suddenly something small and plastic was shoved in her mouth from behind, she nearly spit it out until she saw the gazing glance from Amanda who was the one who had put it in her mouth. It was a pacifier! She was sucking on a pacifier!

The night became one unending embarrassment after another. The drunken guests would come by and make baby noises at Stephanie, or pat her little bald head. None questioned why such a large girl was stuck in such a small position. Every time she thought of jumping out and running; she caught the stern-full glance from Amanda and quickly regressed back to a childlike state. She was surprised that she found herself actually afraid of her daughter.

Several hours into it, Stephanie’s mind began to break. She found herself lost in a haze with everything swirling around her. She couldn’t escape. Where would she go? She curled up into a small little ball in her crib and closed her eyes and found herself drifting to sleep.

Stephanie awoke a while later as she stood up in the crib. She looked around at the silence and chaos of the house. It was a disaster area, but at least everybody was gone. Stephanie’s stomach began to growl. She was hungry, not having eaten in many hours. She steadily climbed out of the crib and walked around the living room.

Where was Amanda? She thought.

No sooner had she asked the question than she heard the alarming voice behind her.

“What are you doing out of your crib?!”

Stephanie spun and saw her daughter standing there presiding directly over her. She had to think quickly. “I wab hungry…”

Amanda merely smiled and took Stephanie by the hand. “I guess it is time for baby to feed.”

Stephanie was shocked when Amanda then proceeded to pull down her blouse and bra exposing two very large boobs. She then grabbed Stephanie and pulled her down over her lap hanging the two globes in her face. “Okay baby… Time to eat…”

“You’re drunk!” Stephanie yelled, the smell of alcohol was overwhelmingly strong on her breath.

Amanda kept Stephanie pinned on her lap. Stephanie struggled but her daughter no matter how drunk she was; was much too strong for her. She felt her daughters nipples being thrust into her face. She kept shaking her head trying to pull away, but Amanda held fast. Until finally she managed to push a nipple into Stephanie’s mouth. Stephanie’s eyes widened in shock as she saw her daughter stroking her head with her free hand and pushing her boob into Stephanie’s mouth with the other.

Suddenly she was more shocked to taste a sweet liquid emerging. She was lactating! Stephanie tried to fight it, but her urge for hunger was much too strong. She suddenly found herself sucking and sucking all the liquid she could. She felt her eyes close as she slowly fell asleep, the last image of her daughter smiling over her.

Stephanie woke up on the floor covered in a little pink blanket. She was sucking on her pacifier quite loudly she saw that she was clutching the teddy bear in her arms. She stretched and rolled around on her stomach. She pushed herself up off the floor and tried to stand but found herself hitting the floor with a thud. Huh?, she thought. She tried again…

WHUMP…

Again.

WHUMP…

She couldn’t get up! She was stuck on her hands and knees, it was like she forgot how to walk! She crawled around a bit, forgetting that the pacifier was still in her mouth, sucking the whole time. Her diaper crinkling as she scooted around the floor.

“Why Hello Mother.”

Stephanie turned around to see Amanda standing over her bending down to look at her. “Aw, you look so cute. I bet you are wondering whats going on.”

She picked up Stephanie with resounding ease. Stephanie was stunned to see that she was much much smaller than yesterday. Stephanie was propped up in Amandas lap as Amanda continued to talk. “See I was able to complete the project, and get a promotion. In fact I’m making more than three times what you used to make and I will soon make more. The problem is, I like my current position, I don’t want to go back to being such a small insignificant high school student. I’m grown up and deserve to be treated like a grownup. So I couldn’t have you ruining things for me. Besides you always reminded me of how you missed out on your childhood raising me. Well now its time to return the favor. Though I guarantee one thing, I will never hold it over your head the way you held it over mine.”

Stephanie was stunned! How could Amanda, her own daughter, do this to her!? She spit out the pacifier to ask, but all that came out was… “bwama” Her eyes widened as she tried to speak again. “manamdo”

Amanda smiled at the little predicament. “Yeah, that’s not going to happen for a while.” She picked Stephanie up and brought her to the room and put her in front of a full size mirror.

If Stephanie could’ve screamed coherently, she would’ve; instead she had to settle for stunned silence. It was her, at least it sorta looked like her in front of the mirror. Instead of her childish body for which she had recently gotten used to, she saw a baby. A Larger than normal baby, but a baby none-the-less. Her stenciled eyebrows were washed off, her hands were pudgy as she felt her tiny belly overlapping the diaper! What had happened to her!?

“See, the good doctor was quite brilliant. He actually figured out a way for the Tchesterine to retard growth as well. You feel that numbing feeling? That’s the body working its excess hormones out of itself. Breaking down the cellular constructs that took years to accumulate. Its quite gross, but I have had to change a lot of your diapers recently for a very good reason, your body literally regressed itself. Its quite fascinating. The doctor actually said, it may literally be the fountain of youth; but its years from widespread use. But look at it this way, ‘Mom’, you’ve aided science to do so; all you had to give up was your adulthood.”

Stephanie realized that she was stuck as a baby, no one would believe her even if they could understand her. Amanda had made her a baby and she would have to live her whole life over again. The realization of the moment was overwhelming as Stephanie couldn’t handle it anymore and started to cry….

“Aw, you must be hungry.” She picked up Stephanie and sat her in her lap like last night and Pulled her top down. “I guess its feeding time again”

Amanda tried to push herself away from her boobs, but found herself hungry and unable to resist her daughters strong hand. She slowly fell asleep suckling her boobs.

10 YEARS LATER

Amanda looked at herself in her compact. She still looked good, though 30 was right around the corner. She noticed a few gray hairs and misplaced lines around her face, its to be expected she thought, with motherhood and everything.

“Mommy!”

She turned and saw her daughter running up to her, “What is it Jenny?”

“can I go play with the other kids by the park?” The tiny little six year old said while balancing on her tiptoes back and forth.

“Now you promised to take your sister for a walk, you do that first and you can go play after”

“Awwwww…. Okay..” She reluctantly agreed as she grabbed the stroller and began to push the little baby inside. “come on Stephy”

Amanda smiled as she saw Jenny pushing her baby mother down the sidewalk. It was a shame the drug worked a little too well as Stephy was pushing her 10th year of being 1 year old. She cried a lot when some moments overtook her, but Amanda quickly feeds her again and everything is all right once again. She smirked to herself quietly, she definitely got what she wanted, a second childhood.

THE END
Adobeman10

Postby Matt L. » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Your stories are always nicely written, this is one of your best.
Matt L.

Postby davelo » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:04 am

Brilliant story, loved it.thank you. :D
davelo

Postby summertime » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 am

Great story, I particularly like the fact that the AR part didn't involve any real malicious intent
summertime
Transformation Master

Postby Lyssa » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:52 am

Wow! cool story, it gave me chills!

:D
Lyssa

Return to Adobeman10