Stepped Over Stepmother (HU-Reduction in Roles)

Moderator: Adobeman10

Stepped Over Stepmother (HU-Reduction in Roles)

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:51 pm

This was inspired by Princess Pantyboy on FIctionmania who wrote a very good TG story that I took the first part of inspiration from to start this. Always wanted to do a story like this, but never knew how to start it- so I took the situation that he described in his story and re-wrote it taking the TG elements out- changing characters- adding characters- but the whole part of trying on the dress and the sequence of events was inspired and perfect for the set up that I wanted to do regarding an ex-wife and a new stepmom- so I wanted to borrow that dynamic to set up my story.

HEres the link to the original- so leave him some good comments as after the mall scene in my story- the stories diverge quite a bit from each other.

https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/rea ... 3728312505

Stepped over Stepmother
by Adobeman10

Abigail Adams was a woman of great beauty. From the time that she was 12 she was regarded as a modern day Helen of Troy. Boys in her class fawned over her and many would do her homework just for the approval of young Abigail. Platinum Blonde hair and a button nose with a perfect smile, Abigail could get whatever she wanted from anyone she wished.

As years passed and Abigail progressed grades from kindergarten onward, she found herself stymied in growth. Where she had been 5 and one of the tallest girls in her kindergarten class, as she proceeded to her final year of high school-she now found herself the shortest of them all by a large margin. As if her body had simply decided to stop growing entirely at the age of 5. Whether it was a pituitary gland issue or just nature deciding to balance her gifts with a bit of hindrance genetically she never grew beyond the height of 4 foot.

It was more an annoyance than anything else as Abigail was quick to remind everyone that ‘good things come in small packages’. She was able to use her height to her advantage as she was always the top of the pyramid in Cheerleading and the taller boys loved being the ‘big man’ with a short princess. She was the object of many a man’s pursuit.

Though it was annoying growing up at such a height. People always thought she was younger than she was, restaurants offered her a booster seat even when she was at college, and people were always patronizing her about her height and treating her like a small child well past her 21st birthday. She didn’t have the dwarf syndrome, she just didn’t grow- She looked size appropriate with an average sized head and proportionate body, just much smaller than your average person.

She was very lucky that she met Robert on her 22nd birthday party at a Las Vegas club. He was in town for business and she was there with her best friend Vanessa dancing the night away to celebrate her birthday as they missed the 21st due to covid restrictions. Vanessa was a recent friend from her apartment complex that she met when their deliveries got crossed. She didn’t stay in touch with many friends from high school or college and her parents passed years ago, so as an only child of only children parents- she didn’t have a lot of family relationships. She thought of herself as a lone wolf.

Which is why it was such a blessing when she Met Robert. He was twice her age at 44, but a very handsome man of near 6 foot 3. They had an instant rapport and she ended up spending most of the night talking to him and ignoring her friend Vanessa. Leading to her losing yet another friend for her lack of social awareness.

Robert was a newly divorced man from his second marriage. The first marriage ended up with him as a widower due to his wife’s untimely passing during the birth of their second child. Robert had loved Amanda very much which is why it crushed him to lose her. His spiral led him to meeting Evelyn, his second wife.

Evelyn was a tall woman of 5’10 and very curvy with large breasts and an hourglass frame. Raven dark hair and solid cheek bones, she modeled for a bit and dabbled in finance and had an edge to her that Amanda didn’t. With her and Robert there was fire and passion, though often many fights over small and sometimes large things. She wanted to have children; Robert was on the fence about it but reluctantly gave in to her. The cruel irony is that Evelyn couldn’t have children due to a childhood illness that had left her infertile. That issue led to her increased attitude and their eventual divorce.

Which is why when Robert met Abigail it was an attraction against type as Abigail was short and blonde and very spirited with a lot of enthusiasm. He enjoyed her upbeat youthful nature and the two hit it off well.

The engagement and subsequent wedding happened within 30 days of their first encounter in a whirlwind romance and elopement.

When things settled down after the return-Abigail began to learn things she didn’t know or hadn’t bothered to ask.

Evelyn was still very much in Roberts’s life; even though they were divorced, he had allowed her to live at his estate in the back house and she even had access to the main house due to their financial settlement. Evelyn was very much the only mother that young Bethany even knew and was a good parental figure to Jennifer as they both had a devious side and were instant kinship. Evelyn had actually been raising the children and even watched them when Abigail and Robert went on their honeymoon. She had a natural parenting skill and her negotiation skills kept her very much involved in Roberts and the children’s lives long after they had separated.

Abigail was a little put back with the fact of Roberts ex-wife literally living on the grounds and having keys and access to the house. Though she did have to admit that she wasn’t the mothering type and was glad to have Evelyn’s assistance with the children as Bethany was as tall as the diminutive woman and Jennifer being 5’8 and 18 was already much taller than her and being only four years younger and liking Evelyn-resenting Abigail from the very start.

Then there were the arguments with Jennifer a third year senior. She was lucky if she managed to leave the house this year with her grades and her demeanor. She had a poor attitude and lack of respect always referring to Abigail as the midget or munchkin to which Abigail would refer over to Evelyn to try and discipline her. As she would never listen to Abigail and one time had pushed her down with ease during one of our arguments when she got home late from curfew. If it ever came to a serious head; Abigail was doubtful that she could do anything to stop her. It was times like these that Abigail was glad that Evelyn was around.

One weekend Evelyn had asked Abigail to come with them to the mall to do some clothes shopping. Abigail was happy to do so as she wanted to bond more with Evelyn and spending time with her and Bethany would be fun. She wanted Evelyn to like her as the kids loved her and even Robert was fond of her help. It would be in her best interests to have a good relationship with her.

Abigail had never rode in Evelyn’s car before and she was loathe to admit she was having a bit of trouble looking over the dashboard as she sat in the front seat. In the back seat Bethany was already fast asleep from the drive. Abigail chatted with Evelyn about their lives and such.

Evelyn looked over at Abigail’s long blonde hair as it was blowing in the car with the air on. “Have you ever thought of getting a trim? Your hair is quite long and I imagine you spend a lot of time maintaining it.” She said as her below shoulder length black hair was beautiful and at the same time more manageable than Abigail’s hair that rested near her butt.

“I thought about it, it would be very nice to have it a little more manageable.” Abigail said with a smile.

Abigail humored Evelyn as she never wanted to cut her long hair as it was one source of her pride. But still she made good attempts to ‘think about Evelyn’s proposition. Though she would never actually do it.

As they pulled into the parking spot-Abigail hopped out and tried to get the stroller out of the trunk with no success until Evelyn came and pulled it out with ease. A showcase of how much stronger someone else was more than her always gave Abigail anxiety as she hated feeling so helpless at times.

Abigail helped Bethany into the stroller and smiled as she did "Here Baby Bethany you can relax in your stroller sweetie.

“You probably shouldn't call her Baby Bethany because you’re smaller than she is sweetie." Evelyn teased.

Abigail rolled her eyes in response. It was true but Evelyn didn’t have to point it out.

Evelyn suggested a lunch before shopping at the local restaurant. So Evelyn pushed the stroller while they made conversation into Gino’s a wonderful Italian restaurant on the malls edge.

Evelyn ordered a full meal for everyone with appetizers and entrees for the group. Abigail was reluctant at first to order some wine for a lunch meal, until Evelyn insisted as she pointed out that it was she who was driving that day so Abigail didn’t have to worry.

Abigail took that as an invitation to order not just one glass but several glasses. She liked to drink when her anxiety had gotten a little too overwhelming and the alcohol took quite a bit of the edge off. Evelyn had one glass as the two women chatted about their past lives prior to marriage, about Robert, about just everything as Abigail was relishing the new bond she was creating.

At the end of the meal, Abigail felt a little tipsy- bit they still had some shopping to do. Bethany had fallen asleep after the large meal and was out like a light as they approached the department store.

Abigail had a seat near the stroller in an awaiting chair by the dressing room area as her feet dangled beneath it. Something she was used to growing up. She was flipping through old texts and messages and made a few comments on social media that were horribly misspelled due to the amount of alcohol her small body had ingested.

She watched as Evelyn pulls dress after dress off the rack. "What do you think
of this dress Abigail, you think Bethany will like it?"

Abigail looked up from her phone turn and look at the pink dress that Evelyn is holding. It was remarkably childish and frilly with a lot of white and pink lace- it looked so girly, but she wanted to stay on Evelyn’s good side. "UMM yea I think Bethany will like it, she is a girly girl and likes those pink frills and such. I think she will love any dress you get her."

Evelyn paused for a moment as she looked at Bethany in the stroller still fast asleep then back at Abigail. “Um, sweetie I need a favor from you. I… No, never mind, its ok.”

Desperate for pleasing and Evelyn’s affirmation, Abigail quickly responded. “No, please, what can I help you with?”

“Well Bethany is sound asleep and you know how she is when she is woken early. Seeing as how you are a little shorter than her. Perhaps you could try on the dresses so I could see how they fit and adjust to purchase for her size?” She said with hesitation.

“Try on those dresses?” Abigail looked at the pile of clothes Evelyn had selected. Some of the most babyish and girly dresses she had seen, she looked up at Evelyn’s pleading eyes and knew she could get some good points with her by doing this simple request even though it would be a tad humiliating. “Of course, I would love to help.”

In a flash before Abigail can change her mind, she grabs the dresses and Abigail by the hand to the awaiting dressing room.

Abigail feeling the effects of the alcohol wobbles a bit as Evelyn pulls her in the dressing room.

Without hesitation, Evelyn pulls the shirt off over Abigail’s head leaving her in just her ‘wonderbra’ with excessive padding. Then she pulls Abigail’s jeans down around her ankles. Abigail is quickly flush as she is there in just her panties and bra in front of the much taller woman.

Evelyn smiles as she stands Abigail up, "Okay Abigail, I can't watch Bethany while she is sleeping from inside the changing room so I trust you to put this dress on. We will be right outside the door when you are all done so I can see. "Now you hurry sweetie I will be pushing Bethany back and forth in the stroller so she stays asleep and gets a good nap."

Evelyn closes the door to a somewhat surprised Abigail standing there nearly nude in her bra and panties. She looks down at the frilly dress and thinking about how she got here.

She begins to pull the little pink dress on over her head as the straps are off her shoulders exposing her tiny arms and body. It comes just above her knees as the ruffles pooch out a bit. A little of her is taken aback as not only does the tiny dress fit so well, but it’s actually a little loose in parts. She looks at the mirror and is stunned at how a simple dress from shirt and jeans can make someone look so much younger.

"Evelyn I'm dressed," Abigail says with no response, and she sees her reflection in the mirror wearing the little toddler dress.

Evelyn enters and holds the door open looking at her a bit oddly. "Turn around sweetie; your dress doesn't look right. Abigail turn in a small circle please."

Abigail still in a pleasing mode, does as Evelyn says and even spins with a slight flare to play up her role as a test dress dummy.

Evelyn looks at her "No Abigail you need to take the bra off. Bethany doesn't wear bras, so it’s not setting right. You need to lose the bra so I can see how the dress sits on you. Now hurry up if Bethany wakes up and we aren't done she will be crying and acting up so please do it quickly." She says as she pushes Abigail back in the dressing room.

Let's see you once you are completely changed, then we will know what size dress you wear and to buy the next size up for Bethany. Here I can help you quicker,” Evelyn says as she accompanies Abigail back into the dressing room and pulls down the top of the dress to a surprised Abigail.

She tries to utter a word of protest but before anything can be said. Evelyn has managed to unfasten and pull Abigail’s bra up and over her head leaving her bare-chested in the dressing room.

Evelyn smiles as Abigail is a bit embarrassed at her flat chest and tiny nipples being exposed to this other woman. “Oh dear, there is nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of girls don’t have big chests; I didn’t start developing until I was 12.” Evelyn said with a smile. “I don’t even see why you would need a bra even, you wouldn’t have to deal with those straps or buying something you don’t need.”

Abigail tried to smile to blow it off, but the words she said stung as Abigail was always self-conscious about her lack of development and flat chest, especially as she was 22 years old.

Evelyn quickly moves on and pulls the top of the dress back up covering her chest and re-setting the dress correctly. She steps back to take a look at the redress. "Oh yes, that is a big difference, but the lighting in here isn't very good, let’s look at it outside the dressing room."

Allison was stunned to find herself suddenly picked up by Evelyn and carried with her side saddle to her breasts. She was uneasy with how easily it was for her to pick her up so effortlessly and then to carry her like a child.

Evelyn carries Abigail outside to the awaiting bench and begins to slide some pink lace socks on Abigail’s feet as she cuffed the lace part showing the socks barely covered her ankles.

“Wait, this is a bit much Evelyn, “Abigail began to protest seeing as she originally agreed to just the dress and now had shoes and socks on as well.

“Shhh, sweetie; stop fussing and lets get this done.” Evelyn says straight forward. “, I need to see the complete outfit; it helps me think. “

Evelyn picks Abigail off the bench and stands her up and straightens her dress out.

"Okay walk around so I know how they fit you okay sweetie?"

Abigail reluctantly walks around in a circle as she continues to follow Evelyn’s direction.

“They fit just fine I guess,” She says. “Is Bethany the same shoe size as me?”

Before Abigail can get an answer they are approached by a sales lady.

"Oh, my name is Linda and I am the manager of this department and I hope you don't mind me saying your little daughter is so cute, what is your name little one?"

Before Abigail can open her mouth, Evelyn chimes in. “Her name is Abbie, and that’s my other daughter Bethany in the stroller. We are just doing some clothes shopping today.”

“Wonderful, well please let me know if you need anything.” She says as she exits with a smile.

Abigail a little insulted goes over to Evelyn. “What are you doing? Why did you call me your daughter?”

“I didn’t think you wanted anyone to know you were a grown woman trying on some little girl dresses, so I was covering for you. I thought you would appreciate that.” Evelyn said in her defense.

Abigail felt a little ill, but was still very upset as her anxiety was acting up again. “Okay, I’m done playing dress up for today. I’m getting my clothes back on and then we are leaving Evelyn.” She said with as much authority as a little woman could in such attire.

Abigail stomps back to the dressing room and as soon as the door is closed, she pulls the dress off over her head and hangs it up. Her jeans and shirt are nicely folded on the bench and…

“Bwaahhahhahahup.” Abigail found herself immediately vomiting all over the bench and her clothes and even herself. She fell to her knees and had a second puking immediately follow the first one.

Evelyn hearing the noise immediately rushes in. “Abigail are you ok?” She sees the disheveled little woman in just her panties on her knees covered in puke looking sicker than a dog. “Oh… Abigail.”

Abigail felt very groggy after the puking with black dots and her head spinning. She mustered her eyes open a bit to feel her back on a soft surface on the carpeted floor. It was Bethany’s blanket and above her was Evelyn using all the towlettes from Bethany’s diaper bag on her cleaning her up and trying to get the puke up as much as possible. She felt Evelyn pull the soaked panties off of her revealing her shaven pussy. She paused for a moment and went back to cleaning up the poor sickly woman.

Abigail saw Linda the sales lady picking up her old clothes with a washcloth and tossing them into a plastic trash bag. “Don’t worry, this stuff happens, I have Janitorial coming over here to clean it all up. It’s going to be ok.

“Evelyn, I’m sorry, thank you for helping me.” Abigail said as Evelyn was doing everything to clean her up in the process.

“It’s ok, fortunately we had Bethany’s bag here and clean up material.” Evelyn said as she slid some underwear up Abigail’s skinny legs.

“I don’t feel well.” Abigail moaned.

“It’s okay sweetie, I got as much of it as I could and they have a hair salon here that will wash your hair and get the rest of it out that’s in your hair.”

Abigail sniffed her hair which smelled awful. “Thank you.”

After a few moments, Evelyn grabbed the dress and pulled it over the cleaned up girl and Abigail felt herself being picked up again and carried by Evelyn. Her eyes fluttered as she saw the other shoppers look at her with concern for the poor little sickly girl.

Abigail is set in a chair and a hairdresser appears next to her with Linda. Evelyn heads to the main counter as Linda turns around to the sickly Abigail in the chair and Bethany next to her in the stroller. She begins to talk to the hairdresser. "Hi Betty, this is Abigail and her little sister Bethany is asleep in the stroller. Her mother is going to keep shopping a bit, but poor Abby had an accident in the dressing room and needs her hair washed out and cleaned. I know you're super busy but would be great if you could help out any way you can."

Abigail watches but struggles to hear everything as Linda is even talking just nodding her head as Betty is doing hand-motions to her head and waving a bit. She feels a little queasy and just decides to close her eyes.

Evelyn comes over and smiles, “Don’t worry sweetie; I’m just going to shop for a little bit-and then we can go home, you can sit here and relax as they will clean up your hair.” She smiles as she winks and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

Linda smile as she looks at Abigail "Here ya go Betty, Abby is going to be a big girl while her mommy is shopping. You can even turn your hairstylist chair so you can watch your
little sister Bethany napping while I pop in and out to help your mother, ok Abby?"

Bethany winces at being called Abby as she hates the name and always prefers Abigail, but her sickly stomach is too much as she falls asleep to the faint rustling of Betty setting her hair and head in the washer basin.

"Now first we are going to wash your hair sweetie, so sit back as I put this pretty smock over you." Betty fixes her chair and puts a pink cape over her shoulders."I bet this feels great having your hair massaged and washed Abby. I know it feels good so just close your eyes and I will finish washing your hair little one."

Abigail slowly closes her eyes as she drifts off to sleep….

Abigail doesn’t awaken until she hears the ‘snip,snip, snip’ of the scissors

"One more second sweetie and we will be done” Betty says to the disorientated awakening Abigail.

"All done sweetie; I think you will love the new look” Betty said as she smiled and pulled her cape off.

"Wow that was quick, I feel good, Sorry I fell asleep, I just wasn’t feeling well.”

Abigail looks up and sees Bethany is waking up and undoing her straps from the stroller. She is getting so big now, that she doesn’t need an adult to undo them. She toddles over to Abigail in the chair and smiling at her as Betty picks her up out of the chair and puts her down next to Bethany.

Abigail looks into Bethany's eyes as she looks at her up and down oddly

Abigail is a bit confused and looks to the left to see the refection of Bethany and this little baby girl. The baby girl is smiling at Bethany who is wearing a little toddler dress. The little girl has baby girl bangs and a little short bob hairstyle that makes her look super younger, and is curled under towards her neck.

"Oh fuck, no…" Abigail says as she sees the little girl with the bob cut hands mirroring her shocked hands movements and expressions. "Oh fuck…” Is all she can say as the sick feeling in her stomach gets worse as she realizes SHE is the little toddler girl."

Abigail reaches up feeling my super girly bangs and the short hair around the lip of her ears. She looks over and sees an absolute mound of blonde hair lying in pools around her stylist’s chair. She is in stunned disbelief with her hair cut so short!

She begins to feel tears welling up in her eyes as she sees the reflection of Evelyn walks up behind her smiling from ear-to-ear staring at me up and down. "I love your new hairstyle you really picked a very pretty hairstyle sweetie."

Abigail turned and looked at her in a loud hushed whisper, “I didn’t ask for this! I thought they were just washing my hair out!”

“I’m sorry dear, but your hair had so many knots and puke in it, that they had to cut a lot of it off. But this is much better. You look so cute.” Evelyn couldn’t help but smile and try not to laugh as Abigail was in the dress stomping her feet like a petulant child with a very childish haircut.

“I didn’t want to look cute! I was just trying to help you out today! I look like a little girl! Not a 24 year old woman!” Abigail said as her voice raised and she was losing my temper. Her voice cracked as her pitch always sounded higher when she was upset. She hated that it made her look more immature too.

Evelyn kneeled down next to me. “Look, there is nothing we can do right now without having a bad explanation regarding it all. So let’s just finish up and we can go home and you can come back and get it fixed when you have more time ok?”

Abigail reluctantly agreed as she just wanted to go home and lie down and…Suddenly Abigail’s eyes opened wide as she realized something. “My clothes!”

She quickly grabbed Evelyn’s hand as she was pushing Bethany in the stroller and we went back to the dressing room. She started looking all over and couldn’t find them! “My pants, my shirt! My wallet and phone were in them too!” She was panicking as the sales girl also tried to help to no success.

“I’m sorry, but I will leave a note for the morning staff to see if they find anything- I will call and let you know.” Linda said. “The cleaning crew most likely thought the bag was trash and tossed it out.”

Abigail began to feel light-headed as she had lost so much and felt so ill in such a short period of time. Her knees began to buckle.

“Bethany, here let Abigail sit down in the stroller. We need to take her home as she’s had a very rough day.”
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Stepped Over Stepmother (HU-Reduction in Roles)

Postby B-Rex » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:38 am

Oh, an excellent start! It's been ages since I've read a good reduction story, and yours are always a fun read Adobeman. A very nice Christmas gift. I hope you plan to continue it in the future.
- B-Rex
B-Rex

Postby Adobeman10 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:20 pm

Abigail didn’t remember much from the car ride home other than the bumps and turns trying to keep the rest of her lunch inside of her. She slowly opened her eyes at times and saw herself still wearing the pink taffeta dress and little socks and shoes and struggled to remember the whole accounting of events.

Before long they were pulling up into the driveway and Evelyn was helping Abigail out of the seat to avoid her stumbling. As Abigail and Bethany walked inside the house-Evelyn could not help but notice the height equivalency between the two. Though Bethany was only about 5 years old- she was already slightly taller than the diminutive 22 year old woman. In fact they looked so cute together in their little dresses, almost like twins. If not for Bethany’s dark brown hair and Abigail’s platinum blonde- one could assume they were sisters.

Abigail groaned when she saw Jennifer sitting on the couch watching TV. Jennifer already didn’t respect her much, but this would definitely not help that cause.

“Wow, looking very pretty munchkin.” Jennifer said as Abigail walked into the living room in the little pink taffeta dress and haircut. “Mom called and told me you got a new look, I wasn’t prepared for this.”

“Haha, I was just trying to help your mom out.” she said as she stamped off to her bedroom to get changed back into something more adult. She hated that even though Evelyn was not her natural mother, and that Abigail should be referred to as her stepmom. Jennifer still felt comfortable calling Evelyn Mom and Abigail by her first name.

As Abigail went back to the Master Bedroom she caught a glimpse of herself in the full length closet mirror doors. She was stunned at the transformation that simple articles of clothing and a haircut could do to her.

Instead of seeing a 22 year old mature woman, she saw a tiny toddler in the taffeta dress with a kidlike haircut. She opened her mouth and mirrored the actions of surprise to try and rectify the image imbalance in her head.

She pulled off the dress and laid it on the bed. She was either going to have to return it or have Bethany wear it as she swore it would be the last time that she would wear such a thing.

She began to run a hot shower for herself as she stripped the rest of the clothing and wondered where her bra was before she realized that it too was probably lost. She looked at herself topless in the mirror. She had very small curvature in her breasts that were between an AA cup and A cup. She had something up top, just not a lot. Combined with her small pink nipples, she had a chest that awkwardly fit with her juvenile hair cut.

She had often thought of getting a boob job, but the idea of surgery and blood made her wince at the mere thought of it. Besides she was still attractive with her small chest and tiny body. Robert married her didn’t he?

She tried combing out the haircut to no luck as it was still short and still immature with the bangs in front. She would have to wait it out for it to grow back and comb the bangs more to the side. At the very least the short hair would be easy to manage and making things easier in her life was what she needed at this point.

ONE WEEK LATER

Abigail found herself overwhelmed with everything with her online job. She had to manage customer requests and design specs as a third party vendor to make sure large bulk shipping orders were done correctly.

Robert was doing yet another extended trip overseas for his business and from what she could understand-his situation was growing tougher financially as he had to halve what he was putting in the house account for her to maintain things.

With her job ramping up, Abigail found herself overwhelmed with taking care of the Bethany and what little she did with Jennifer and taking care of the house and just everything in life. Which is why it was a welcome relief when she ran into Evelyn in the backyard while taking out the trash.

Evelyn could see that Abigail was stressed out like she hadn’t taken a shower in days, she knew she was up late completing orders and taking Bethany to preschool and maintaining the house. At 22 most girls would still be in college, not taking care of an entire household while maintaining a job.

Evelyn offered her assistance with the kids and the house and just to make Abigail’s life easier. She said it was ‘the least she could do’ after Abigail losing her phone and ID at the mall. Still several weeks from replacement ID’s and phones being issued- leaving her to rely only on the house phone and her desktop computer.

Abigail was hesitant at first, not wanting to admit that she couldn’t handle it and that she was out of her league with it. But she also knew that she was going to have a mental breakdown if she continued at her current pace and thanked Evelyn for everything she could do.

The next day, Abigail awoke to freshly made pancakes and eggs and a full breakfast. Evelyn had gotten there earlier to make the food and take Bethany to preschool while helping Jennifer with her homework and cleaning up the living room.

Abigail was amazed at how good the pancakes tasted and how clean everything looked; she decided that she needed Evelyn as much as she could help.

The next day, Abigail invited Evelyn to the house for a quick coffee to discuss some things. Evelyn was quite gracious and heard her out about being young, a lot of tasks with her job lately, how she was new with the kids, etc. etc.

Evelyn smiled as Abigail complained about all the things that she had to do in life and how if Evelyn was willing, she really needed some help with it all. “Well I would like to Abigail as I love the children and I believe our relationship is good; but I have concerns.”

Abigail eager to see that she was slightly interested in doing it immediately wanted to quell any concerns. “Really, what concerns- Im sure we can do whatever you need.”

“Well, I do work in hospital administration and my employees know that I am a strict authoritarian when it comes to things. WE do things how I say and when I say and to challenge me is to… Well, it doesn’t go well after that. If I consider doing this, the children AND you need to understand that I am in charge. I have a system and if we work within my system, things get done.”

Abigail was a little mindful about how she emphasized the ‘you’ part. “well I…”

“Well if its too much for you to follow then…” Evelyn slowly rose to leave.

“No no, Of course. You are in charge, I welcome the help with everything.” Abigail smiled as she coaxed Evelyn to sit back down again.

“Are you sure? Because I do have a lot on my plate as well, its just that I have run this household before and my system seems to work.”

“Yes, Evelyn; I place command of this house in your capable hands.” Abigail said dramitaclly as she mock-bowed to Evelyn.

“Very Well, then I need to get things running.” Evelyn said as she procuded a small notebook and pen. “First, the Electric company accounts and payment information.”

The next several hours were the equivilant of an IRS audit as Evelyn asked for all the utilities, mortgages, Insurance, bank accounts, schedules. EVERYTHING.

Abigail made sure to supply her with the passwords and even her own accounts for the budgeting and expenses. She looked at it as one less thing with each account she gave her.

“Very well, we are done. Starting tomorrow everything is being run on my schedule.” Evelyn said as she closed the book dramatically.

“Whew I’m exhausted, now I leave it all up to you.” Abigail said with a smile. Tomorrow, she thought- her life would become so much easier.

ONE MONTH LATER

“Evelyn! I can’t wear these! These are girl panties!” Abigail said as she looked at the package with princesses and pink trim on them.

“Listen, they were for Bethany and she’s too big for them now. Your clothes got ruined in the wash cycle- thanks to your errant pen…” Evelyn stated. “Now your house fund is a bit low to go out and buy some new clothes- she never wore these and they are still in the package.”

“But I…” Abigail found herself agreeing with most of Evelyn’s points. She had left a pen in her pants pocket and destroyed an entire load of her clothes in the process.

“Is this more about pride than actual purpose? They are underneath your clothes and unless you are trying to impress someone other than your husband who is overseas-does it really matter what is on them?”

Abigail did agree that they were just for underneath her clothes and they were functional. And she didn’t want to give any impression that another man was going to see them.

“Now let’s not waste any more time-put them on.” Evelyn said quite forcefully as she towered over Abigail with her hands on her hips.

Abigail stood there not knowing what to do. She finally relented and pulled the pink panties up and over her hips. They were nice and soft though she hated how they fit so well

“See, they fit just fine and I can wash them with Bethany’s clothes in the same cycle.”

“I guess, besides they are underneath my clothes anyway and no one else can see them.” Abigail found herself reluctantly justifying them to make swallowing this pill more palatable.

She went to the drawers to grab a bra and as she opened the top drawer; she was stunned about what was staring back at her. Rows of pink and white panties! All her bras were gone!

“Evelyn! Where are my bras?!” she said upset as the pink and white drawer stared back at her.

“Honey, they were in the same wash as your panties- and Bethany doesn’t have any bras and Jennifer’s and mine are much too large for you. Besides they were just taking up space and you didn’t need them.” Evelyn said as she straightened up the bed and pillows behind her.

“Those were mine; you had no right to throw them away!” Abigail said upset. “I could’ve at least saved one of them.”

Evelyn composed herself and walked over to the shorter woman. “Abigail, when you had asked me for help with the household you agreed to follow my instructions and do as I say to the letter correct?”

Abigail found herself losing her gumption as Evelyn was an imposing figure over her. “Well yeah, but…”

“And I take care of the laundry and the clothes and the budget right?”

“Yeah but…”

“And who’s pen was it that ruined all those clothes in the wash?” Evelyn reminded her.

“Well mine… But…”

“So according to your budget- it was either food or new bras this week. Which do you think was more important?” Evelyn stated.

“Well obviously food, but..”

“There you have it then.” Evelyn said as she went back to cleaning the Master Bedroom. “Jennifer did have something you could wear in the meantime though.”

Abigail winced as Evelyn handed her a pink training bra. She looked up at Evelyn who was waiting for her to put it on. Reluctantly she pulled it over her head and over her meager chest. She looked down as the training bra flattened her already small nipples making it even with her flat chest.

“A perfect fit that should suffice until your budget improves.” Evelyn said with a smile.

The next few months were a bit uneasy around the household. Abigail turned 23 with little fanfare as Robert was on yet another extended trip overseas. Jennifer graduated and enrolled in the local community college. Abigail’s work started to get a little sketchy with bad connections and missed assignments- though she didn’t see the mistakes or emails that she missed; but she had client after client cancelling and terminating her services.

Fortunately Evelyn was helping more and more around the house with the housework and the children as Abigail struggled mightily to get some of her online business back.

Unfortunately when Robert was back for short periods of time, their bedroom life was non-existent. Abigail felt unattractive with the haircut and Robert seemed to be uninterested as they fell asleep at different times with neither making a move on the other.

Money began to get tight as Evelyn began to tighten the budget in the household- The landline was cancelled and cable channels were dialed back as well.

To save money and time, Evelyn began cutting the girls hair at the house in the evenings. She always kept Abigail’s hair short with the bob and bangs as she said she liked it. Abigail tried to protest the first time, but lost that argument quickly and didn’t bring it up again. She didn’t go out much anyway, and found it was easier to maintain and wash.

Abigail didn’t want to even leave the house anymore as she felt more and more self-conscious lately; for some reason she lost more weight and found what little curves she did have, begin to slowly recede leaving her skinner than she previously was. Even what little small bumps she formerly had on her chest had melted like ice in warm water. Even the one training bra she had was becoming a little loose on her chest. Evelyn had even made mention of how she was correct in getting rid of Abigail’s bras. Abigail knew she would have an impossible task convincing her to buy any new bras in the near future.

Abigail didn’t have a choice but to wear panties around the house with sweats that were double tied in the waist and baggy and the loose fitting t-shirts when she worked at home. All her other clothes had gotten too loose around the waist area and with the budget saving they were doing, Evelyn refused to buy any more. She suddenly had only three shirts and two pairs of sweat pants that would barely fit her anymore.

ONE MONTH LATER

“No no no no no!” Abigail pleaded and squeaked in a high pitch as she looked at the email- I couldn’t believe it. Her plum job of working from home was now terminated! They said due to missed assignments and failed projects that they were letting her go! She was stunned. What would she do for work?

She braced herself for the conversation with Evelyn knowing that she was doing her best to contribute to the family and what meager earnings she had went to it.

Evelyn sat on the edge of the bed as Abigail explained what happened taking every word she said in stride. Her face was rather emotionless as Abigail felt a wave of emotion coming over me and tears forming in my eyes as she explained it.

She looked great in her hospital administration outfit with her most recent promotion. She had her legs crossed while wearing a set of women’s slacks and prada shoes. Her standing obviously in stark contrast to Abigail’s. Abigail stood there in my oversized t-shirt that went halfway to her thighs in the girlish panties Evelyn had bought for her, crying and squeaking about how she lost my job and she didn’t know what happened and…

She raised her hand and Abigail stopped speaking. She got up off the bed and walked over to Abigail. She looked up as she looked SOoooo intimidating over her, Abigail felt smaller than ever as Evelyn put her hands on her shoulders. “Its fine sweetie, Robert and I were talking and we thought of a solution that would make up for the loss of income you brought in.”

Abigail was a bit taken aback, Evelyn had been talking to Robert? How did she not know about this? Was this a regular thing? On the other hand she was relieved that Evelyn was taking it so well, and very thankful that they had a plan.

“I don’t understand…” Abigail said as she was helping Evelyn push the small bed into Bethany’s nursery.

Evelyn at her height and strength fortunately was able to pick up the bed and swivel it through the door frame as Abigail’s contribution was non-existent. “See I’m giving up the House in the back as we have a renter for it that will pay near what you were bringing in monthly. However under the court arrangement Robert and I have, he has to supply me with alternative housing. Currently he doesn’t have the money to do so, so we agreed that I would move into the master bedroom in the main house for now until things improve.”

“But I don’t understand why I have to give up my room to you? Robert is my husband” Abigail said with a tinge of whining.

“Dear, you don’t have to do anything. However as Robert has to abide by the court order. It would otherwise mean selling the house and splitting the money. Of course it wouldn’t be enough to buy either of us a house. So you and I and the children would all have to move into apartments. Do you really want to do that to the kids?”

Abigail didn’t want to have to move the kids into an apartment, they would hate her forever. “Of course not.”

“Well as much as I like you, I’m not sharing a bed with another woman-sorry not my cup of tea. So fortunately we have Jennifer’s old bed from the garage and Bethany’s room is the second largest room in the house- so it makes much more sense to have you move into here for the time being.”

Abigail had to admit that it made a lot of sense to do so, at least from a financial point of view. She hadn’t expected to be moved out of the large master bedroom and bathroom into the nursery with Bethany though. The little white bed was unfortunately for her prides sake- just her size as well.

THE NEXT DAY

It came time to move Evelyn’s stuff from the guest house to the master bedroom in the front house.

“Can you put those clothes on the bed sweetie?” Evelyn said as she directed Abigail to put the articles on her old bed, in her old room. Abigail went through the motions stunned as she slowly moved boxes and carried things in from the back house. It had made total sense, having Evelyn there so they could make money off the rear house. It just seemed so out of place to move her items into Abigail’s master bedroom. She had a new room, the nursery, down the hall-and roomed with Bethany, so in the end, it all worked out-right?

Evelyn had explained to Abigail that it was going to be much better for her to be there full time instead of going back and forth between her place; and the extra money helped. It made much more sense of her to be there so she could help attend to everything. Abigail liked having some separation between her current situation at the house and Evelyn there. Having Evelyn there all the time in the main house, felt like she was going to be supervised all the time and reminded of her current struggle
Evelyn slowly boxed up each of the pictures that Abigail had in the room and a couple of the lamps to replace with her own. Abigail felt like protesting or saying something, but found it easier just to bring each box in the room and repeat.

After a few hours the back house was empty and they locked it up-leaving everyone tired and exhausted after a very long day. Abigail felt like she was going to pass out as she walked up to her former room she caught Evelyn removing her top and getting ready to hop in the shower. Evelyn turned and saw Abigail by the door. “Oh hi sweetie, just going to take a shower-I will get dinner ready in a bit.” She smiled as she closed the door on Abigail out of her old room.

Abigail stood there in the hallway for a moment just taking it all in as she was pushed out of her own bedroom. When she had moved In with Robert a year ago she fell in love with the large master bedroom with the ornate tile and walk in closet. The Master bathroom with the Jacuzzi tub was the cherry on top. That was her room, but it now no longer was.

Abigail went down the hall to her bedroom/nursery she shared with Bethany and took a look around it. If one were to walk in the room now, they would have no idea a 23 year old woman lived in there. She wanted to change into something else for a little bit to give her a semblance of herself of who she really was. As she went through the drawers, she found nothing but childish clothes, shorts, dresses, and socks. No trace of her adult clothes were in there. Did she just not notice when they were removed? She could’ve sworn she still had a few items in there from her old room.

She settled on a long t-shirt to cover up her panties.

She jolted up when she heard Evelyn’s screeching voice come over the baby monitor in the room telling them dinner was ready.

The first week in Bethany’s room as her new roommate were not without their hiccups. Bethany liked to talk at all hours of the night about cartoons she watched and toys she liked. Abigail did her best to play along as she wanted at least one of Robert’s children to like her. She didn’t have much else to do these days. The rest of her time, she found herself online looking at various job sites and trying to get picked up elsewhere with no luck. Her anxiety got the best of her as she resorted to chewing her nails nervously.

Evelyn to her credit, helped with the house and still cooked for Abigail despite Abigail’s free time being much more available.

ONE MONTH LATER

“Evelyn please, don’t make me wear this..” Abigail stood there in just her panties looking at the pink and white dress that Evelyn had picked out for her to wear that day. “ I don’t even want to go…”

“Listen, you need to wear something other than sweats and t-shirts- they are getting ragged and old. And the rest of us are getting dressed up for the museum.” She said with a very deep authority. “I think you should be tired of seeing yourself in sweats and don’t you want to look pretty?”

It was a pretty dress, and it would be nice to wear something other than sweats for a change, she thought. But the fact that it was a hand me down from little 5 year old Bethany and now Abigail at 23 would be wearing it, left her very uneasy.

She felt really meek and weak-willed at the moment. A few months ago, Evelyn was begging her to wear it so she could measure sizes for their stepdaughter and now Bethany’s wardrobe was becoming her own.

As she relented to Evelyn’s wishes, she found the dress quickly lowered over her head on her body. To her dismay, it was actually a little loose on her.

“There, you look fine.” Evelyn said with a smile. “No one is going to think any differently of you.”

As Abigail turned to look in the mirror and saw the pink taffeta dress back on her again looser than before, she knew that she was beginning to think differently of herself.

ONE WEEK LATER

It was another hot summer day and Evelyn had decided that they were going to have a nice day outside by the pool as a family. After the last week of humiliation and dresses; Abigail was looking forward to just getting her bathing suit on and sitting by the pool. Unfortunately as Abigail put on her bikini, she found that the straps wouldn’t hold on even the smallest setting anymore and that the bottoms were now much too small over her small hips. Evelyn suggested a little trade for the day so everyone could enjoy the pool.

Abigail trudged out wearing the little one piece swimsuit that Bethany had worn for years while Abigail’s had space for diaper bottoms and a little duck on the front of the suit.

Bethany meanwhile at 5 had a body more akin to Abigail’s from a while back and found that Abigail’s old one piece fit perfectly on her. A fact that left poor Abigail even more distraught that her body was skinner than a 5 year olds now.

“I look ridiculous” Abigail said as she walked next to Evelyn’s side outside the backyard. The pink ruffles covered her butt while the ruffled top was a little loose covering her chest area.

“You look fine sweetie, it’s just family in the backyard anyway.” Evelyn wore a one piece that displayed an enormous canyon of boob flesh through the window.

Outside by the pool, Jennifer was lounging in the deck chair as Bethany played in the little kid area. As Abigail walked outside, Jennifer couldn’t help but break out in laughter as she saw her.
Adobeman10

Postby winduptambourine » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:14 pm

Now I find myself wondering if Bethany is going to end up taking over more and more of Abigail's adult wardrobe—whether just for dress-up and nice dinners, or for a more thorough turnaround to go with Bethany having something of her own early growth spurt.
winduptambourine

Postby Adobeman10 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:39 pm

Abigail just glared at Jennifer. She never respected her before as her stepmom; but it would be hard to imagine her being respectful at all in the future with her wearing a childish one piece bathing suit.

She got up and walked over to Abigail. IT did not help that she was 5’8, not as tall as Evelyn but still nearly 2 feet taller than Abigail. “Nice suit, shrimp.” Was what she muttered under her breath.

“Its all that I have to wear for now, I would appreciate you not making fun of it.” Abigail stood herself up to her full 4 foot height, trying as best she could to look intimidating to the young woman.

All Jennifer could do was laugh at the grown woman trying to be tough while wearing a kiddie bathing suit. Even Evelyn did her best to suppress a smile at the diminutive woman acting tough.

Abigail felt frustrated, she was older than her and this was her house- how dare she!? She knew better to press the issue and decided that it would annoy her more to pretend it didn’t bother her.

Evelyn watched the proceedings with great interest as her mind processed an advancement of her prior ideas….

The next few weeks Evelyn had taken the family out on a few more gatherings to the movies, to the parks, to the museums and such. She made sure to dress Abigail in the girliest of dresses and did her hair ever so cute for a child, less so for a 23 year old woman though.

Abigail did her best to try and fight it, but Evelyn was just so imposing that she felt bad in trying to argue over these small things and just went with it. The fact that Abigail was essentially sharing a wardrobe with a 5 year old did not help her self esteem in any way. She found herself acting out and even pouting in a recent disagreement with Evelyn. Doing so while wearing Bethany’s little dress and t-shirt almost made Evelyn break out in laughter at the sight of the diminutive woman stomping her feet in a display more akin to her size than her age.

“Dinner is on me tonight,” Evelyn said proudly as she escorted Jennifer, Bethany and Abigail into the restaurant. All three girls were excited to go out as Evelyn had done her best to cook for the family a lot at home recently and the times that they went out were limited these days due to finances.

As the waiter sat them at the table- they proceeded to hand Bethany and Abigail children’s menus and crayons! Unfortunately due to her size, they thought Abigail was the youngest! Even younger than 5 year old Bethany! Abigail was too embarrassed to say anything as Jennifer looked on and smiled at her stepmother being forced to pick from the children’s menu.

Bethany loved the idea of having someone also eat from the same menu and they both settled on chicken nuggets while Jennifer and Bethany settled for the house steak.

Unfortunately things began to get worse for Abigail and culminated in ‘the museum incident’. She was with Bethany and Evelyn at the art museum when all of a sudden she felt a trickle of warm water down her leg. She looked down and was horrified to see that she was peeing herself!

Bethany seeing it quickly got Evelyn who came over and grabbed Abigail by the hand and led her into the women’s bathroom. A quick conversation with another mother who handed over some handy wipes and a spare diaper. As Evelyn conversed with her and thanked her profusely, Abigail just stood there ashamed and embarrassed and confused over how this happened.

“Sit still Abigail”, Evelyn said as she lifted the woman onto the changing table. Abigail felt humiliated as she had an accident in the museum in front of everyone there. A twenty three year old woman wetting herself like a child!

Abigail felt the cool breeze of the air as Evelyn pulled her soaked dress and panties off her legs. She felt flush as the cold handy wipes made contact with her nether regions. She wanted to explain herself, to say something; but Evelyn just silenced her with a look.

Abigail looked up at Evelyn as she dwarfed her size, if not physically then emotionally at the moment. She felt smaller than ever before lying there on the changing table naked from the waist down as Evelyn pulled the plastic diaper around her waist and affixed the seals on the sides. Evelyn lifted her off the table as she stood there barefoot but for her diaper and her t-shirt.

“I’m so sorry Evelyn, I…”

Evelyn just glared at her and for the moment Abigail shut up as she felt 1 foot tall. Until she realized that she had nothing to wear over her diaper.

“Evelyn can we get something for me to cover up? Please?” She asked as she felt her bare legs exposed in nothing but the cover of a diaper ending at the tops of her thighs.

“In case you haven’t noticed Abigail, we are at a museum not a clothing store. Besides I don’t need you ruining any more clothes in the meantime.”

“It was an accident; I don’t know what happened… I” She protested futility.

“No excuses, you are supposedly an adult; and here you are wetting yourself! I am so embarrassed to have you do this! You can just wear those diapers and maybe think about what you have done!” Evelyn was dull yelling at her.

Abigail found herself shrinking to a shell of her confidant self and feeling humiliated at causing Evelyn this trouble. “Ok, Im sorry Evelyn, Im…” She found herself bordering on tears.

“Save your sorry’s; lets just finish up and go home.” Evelyn said.

After the museum incident, Abigail gave Evelyn a wider than usual berth. Trying to avoid her whenever possible and trying to find a new job through relentless searches online and job postings. She couldn’t believe that she couldn’t get hired. She had good references and such a great work demeanor that it was stunning to think she hadn’t found a job by now.

Evelyn looked over at Abigail who was on the laptop on the couch and looking through a few things. She was in her little sun dress and training panties as she looked at various websites and read her emails. Abigail was still unaware that Evelyn had been logging into her accounts and deleting responses and taking down job postings to keep her in her current position. She needed her to stay dependent on her a little longer.

She looked adorable with the curly blonde hair and bangs in front. A very large difference in her hair so much that no one would tell the difference between her and a child at this point. She still looked a bit mature though. Her plan had evolved for a bit-taking back her position in the household; loosen more and more of Abigail’s former adult trappings. But still…

She looked over at the woman who was dressed as a little girl, and despite the clothing was still a 23 year old woman. Robert had been gone for some time now, but would he still find her attractive when he returned? She couldn’t risk that and for Robert to undo all of the progress she had made.

She reasoned that more drastic actions needed to be taken to insure her triumph.

“Honey, I made an appointment for us at the doctors. We both have to get exams for our health insurance per Robert. Plus I also think they should see why you seem to keep having these accidents.”

Abigail quickly agreed hoping to solve the problems of the constant wettings of herself at the most unfortunate moments.

Abigail sat in the chair of the lobby of the doctor’s office while Evelyn filled out the forms. Abigail was wearing one of Bethany’s old sun dresses that looked almost a bit large on the 23 year olds underdeveloped body. She didn’t mind as the extra length managed to cover her embarrassing training panties underneath.

Abigail always hated to see the doctor, it was always embarrassing growing up skinnier than the other girls and the humiliation of being there naked with her body. She had to be good though and work towards Evelyn’s approval so she would give Robert a good report; she had to do everything Evelyn told her to do as for some reason Robert’s opinion was weighted a lot these days on what Evelyn said. Leaving her in the uncomfortable position of trying to do what her Husband’s ex-wife told her to do.

Evelyn smiled, she had worked for years in the health industry, it was simple to find a friend that could give her a diagnosis that she wanted for her ‘little charge’. So a quick call and explanation and it was easy to do. Melissa Yasmine had gone to school with Evelyn years ago. She also had been screwed over in a divorce by a younger woman. It was almost too easy to enlist her aid. Evelyn saw Abigail fidgeting again and decided to correct her.

“Honey, stop being so nervous; they are going to try and determine why you keep having accidents like you are. Aren’t you tired of wearing diapers?”

“Well yes, but…”

“But nothing, you are a woman and you shouldn’t be wetting yourself like a child- so lets get this taken care of.”

“Doctor is ready to see you now.” The nurse said as she took them back to the exam room. She walked them down the hallway and escorted them into the room. “Doctor will be in just a minute, please remove all your clothing.”

Abigail hated this part. She pulled her dress off over her head and stood there in just her diaper.

Evelyn then came from behind and pulled the training panties down the legs from the surprised Abigail. “Doctor said everything.”

Abigail grew a bit concerned. “I thought this was just for insurance and an exam, why do I have to be naked?”

“The doctor is going to also look at seeing if he can find the reason you’ve been having so many accidents lately; seeing if there might be some medical reason.”

Abigail smiled, that wasn’t so bad. She’d been having quite a few accidents lately and it was out of nowhere as if she couldn’t control herself.

“Hello all, I’m Doctor Yasmine; or you can call me Dr. Yazzy.” She said to what she thought was a much younger than she was Abigail. “So I have the chart-let’s have a look at the patient.”

Abigail felt much more at ease with a female doctor than a male doctor. She didn’t feel as self-conscious when the doctor examined her private parts or measured her nipples for some reason.

“Okay, let’s give you the shot now.” She said as she produced a small syringe and inserted it into Abigail’s arm. “Let’s get you on the table before you go to sleep.”

As Evelyn and Dr. Yazzy helped Abigail on the table. “Go to sleep? What’s going on?”

“Oh don’t worry, this Is quite a minor procedure and you won’t feel a thing and have any more of those nasty urges.”

“Wait? urges?” Abigail struggled as her eyes felt heavy. “what other….”

Abigail slowly awoke from her stupor, she felt like every hangover rolled into one had just hit her like a semi truck. Her whole face and head were numb, but her headache was just awful. She was in the hospital bed and looked around at the pink kid’s room around her. Everything had little cartoon animals and prints with some toys on the ground. She was in a children’s hospital it looked like.

“Ow” she said as she tried to lift herself up a bit in bed. She looked down to see huge gauze wraps around her chest that covered her a bit like a mummy all the way around her torso and even bandages around her crotch area. She felt a combination of numb and sore. “What happened?” she said groggily.

“Oh good you are awake.” The nurse said as she came over to her bedside. “You should be good to go home in just a bit. Doctor finished up very quickly. Hopefully those bladder issues and other urges will be behind you now.”

“Other urges… I don’t know what…” She said before she passed out again.

She woke up and found herself at home in her small bed. What happened? She thought to herself. She slowly tried to sit up in her bed, but she was very weak as her muscles gave out beneath her.

At that time Evelyn came into the room. “About time sleepy-head. You’ve been asleep for almost 14 hours.”

“Asleep?” Abigail said, “It was insurance and I was getting shots and… she… what happened? She kept saying urges, what urges?”

“Urges to pee dear, that’s all; now let’s see what’s going on” Evelyn said as she lifted Abigail out of her bed and onto the floor.

Abigail struggled to keep her legs under her and ended up just lying on the floor.

“Well we are definitely going to have to change that diaper. Let’s do that first.”

“Wait, why am I still wearing a diaper?” Abigail just noticed as she looked down. “Weren’t they able to find out what was wrong?”

“They think so dear, they did a few procedures that should helpfully stem the flow of your constant urination.”

Abigail was lethargic as Evelyn slid out the diaper beneath her and removed some bandages from her vagina. Abigail was so numb that she couldn’t even feel her do it. What kind of shots were they?

“It’s to take care of any leftover uncontrolled wetting, but it looks just a little damp. Otherwise it looks good, do you feel anything?” Evelyn said

Abigail mumbled out, “No…”

“What about now?”

Abigail shook her head no.

“Still nothing?”

Abigail was now getting nervous, what was going on. “No…”

“Perfect! Now let’s get the rest of the bandages off.” She said as she removed the bandages from Abigail’s chest.

Abigail could barely find the strength to move as she found herself still lying on the ground looking straight up at the ceiling while Evelyn removed the last of her bandages.

“Now do you feel anything?”

“No.” Abigail responded.

“Still nothing?”

“No, what is going on?” Abigail was worried.

“Let’s stand you up so you can see.”

Evelyn slowly helped the now totally nude Abigail to her feet. Abigail struggled as still she felt weak. Abigail’s mouth dropped wide open in horror as Evelyn displayed her in front of a mirror.

“My… my… body?” Abigail stuttered out as she was met with her body’s new reflection. The 23 year old woman had lost some weight since this whole ordeal began, it was more pronounced as her skin was very sensitive, skinny and pale white. She looked down to her Pussy and saw what was a tiny hairless slit smaller than before. Sometime during the procedure they had shaved her down there, leaving it quite bare. She touched it, and like she told Evelyn. She felt nothing… She put her finger there, nothing… No feeling at all! She had no feeling in her vagina anymore! She looked at her chest which looked positively vacant, not even the hint of breasts. Instead of her areolas and womanly nipples, two tiny pink nubs barely the size of a halved eraser now remained where her nipples would’ve been. She raised her hand slowly to touch each one… Nothing… She had no feeling in her chest area at all! All the sensitivity and sexual pleasures that she once had, had been removed in their entirety!

“What the fuck happened Evelyn?! Why can’t I feel anything right now?!” Abigail said as tears formed in her eyes as she panicked and ran her hands over them trying to feel something, anything less than numbness.

“Calm Down sweetie, the doctor thought that maybe your body’s nerves and heightened sensitivity might be contributing to your accidents, so her felt that a little bit of deadening nerve issues might help stem the uncontrollable peeing. You yourself said that you were having trouble and he said that this was the most non-intrusive way to check and cross it off the list.”

“But I can’t feel anything down there or here?” Abigail gasped as she touched her non-sensitive nipples.

“It’s just temporary dear.” Evelyn lied, “You will get feeling back eventually. Don’t you want to stop the accidents?”

Abigail nodded, she had no idea what was causing the accidents, but as a grown woman she shouldn’t be peeing herself uncontrollably.

“Well then this should hopefully solve that and get you back to normal. Don’t worry dear, it will all work out. Just get some sleep.” Evelyn said as she left the room and turned the lights off.

Abigail just lied there in her little short bed in her diapers thinking of what had happened and she slowly cried herself to sleep.

Evelyn smiled as she walked down the hallway. ‘Was this going too far?’ she thought to herself. She had effectively neutered her ex-husbands new wife and deadened her already tiny nipples and vagina. The lazering of hair down there along with the nullification of any nerves would effectively reduce her to a shell of a woman. Unable to feel any satisfaction or excitement or pleasure again from sex. She was effectively now just a doll with semi-human parts still.

‘Was this too much?’ Thought Evelyn. ‘Was it too much that she had helped Robert in his career and raise two children only for him to divorce her?’, ‘was it too much that she hadn’t been able to conceive children’. Her mind justified it. ‘Life was a bitch to her, so she was going to be a bitch back.’ Abigail was just an obstacle in her way, and she would do anything to remove that obstacle. Even doing what she had done was nothing in the scheme of things.
Adobeman10

Postby bigbob3355 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:33 am

Loving this, excited for the next installment!
bigbob3355

Postby taruliina » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:43 am

Wonderful writing, so exciting!!
taruliina

Return to Adobeman10