Re-Education (Unfinished and incomplete)

Moderator: Adobeman10

Re-Education (Unfinished and incomplete)

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:54 pm

RE-Education
By Adobeman10

“See he likes the taller girls, thats the key.” Jaime said as she sat across the booth from her daughter. “unfortunately Im not that gifted..” She said in a reference to her height. She was barely 5’1 on a good day. At one point growing up, she was the tallest girl in her class; but while everyone else kept growing, she just stopped as if someone had hit the brakes on her development. At least height-wise. She was an impressive C-cup, something that all the boys growing up wanted to get under her sweater and feel her impressive milk-puppies. One got a little two close and thats how she got Jessie.

Jessie was an easy 5’10 and built like a model, though she was rail thin and flat as a board. Long Blonde hair with stunning accented features. Only 19 years of age, she had the looks of a more mature woman. Many times people had thought she was the mom, and that Jaime of 34 years was the daughter-And that was the key to this plan.

John Danks was a multi-millionaire biochemist who was single and one of the more eligible bachelors around the San Fran area. Every woman wanted to steal his heart, Jaime wanted to steal his fortune-But the times she had hit on him before, he never gave her more than a passing glance. It was her height, he just didn't like the short girls, but Jessie wasn't short. So this had to be a mother-daughter con-game to win.

“I dont know how you plan to pull this off Mom, you said yourself that you already hit on him. Hes going to recognize you if we do this.” Jessie protested.

“See thats the thing, he never really looked at me-all he saw was this short tiny thing and never really got his attention. A couple changes, and he won't even know who I am.” Jaime thought back to her wearing her sultry red dress that made other men swoon only to get zero reaction out of this guy, who did he think he was?

“What do you mean a couple little changes…” Jessie muttered.

Jessie and Jaime stood next to each other by the mirror in nothing but their underwear. Jaime filled out her panties and bra with some shapely curves while Jessie’s flat body and chest looked very much the gangly teenager. Both had long blonde hair and stunning green eyes. “This is going to require dedication from both of us. Are you sure you are in sweetie?”

Jessie was reluctant but had followed her mothers footsteps in all the con games that they had pulled before, the promise of wealth and luxury was something that had appealed to her, though the path was not as evident as she thought. “What do I need to do?”

“First, we are going to have to dip into the savings. You need a boob job”

“Mom!” Jaime yelled.

“No buts, you need to look like a hot young woman not some stick. And thats another thing, we need to be ready for this and we need to start getting into character. You need to call me Jaime not mom. Can you do that?”

“Yes mo.. I mean Jaime.” Jessie said while snickering.

“And thats another thing, you need to be more mature. Act like a woman not some kid.”

Jessie bowed her head in shame, she hated when her mother yelled.

“Now, we are going to go on diets… You are going to start hitting the gym and gain some weight. I want to see some curves on that body. And me, I need to lose a few pounds if this is going to work.”

Jessie was scared going into the doctors office, especially since her mo… Jaime just dropped her off there. She was trying to get her to act more independent, something that she never really did. She never really knew her father, Jaime was all she had. She didn't want to let her down and knew she had to get this done.

It was disorientating at first coming out of the anesthesia, but she awoke with the pain on her chest

BREAK

“This is stupid… I dont want to see the doctor.” Jaime said, her arms pouting as she crossed them. She swung her feet back and forth under the chair much to Tabitha’s annoyance.

“Nonsense child, and stop fidgeting. Act like a lady.” Tabitha scolded her. For being a sexy woman in her late forties she was quite domineering.

Jaime looked around the waiting room, it was obviously a doctor for children. Though she didn't know why they were there. It was that damned Tabitha, who named their kid Tabitha anyway? She was being the doting grandmother and telling her what to do, what to wear, how to act. This was one hiccup that Jaime never saw coming when she hatched this plan, now Jessie was on some tropical beach right now with John and she was stuck at the doctors and going to school with a bunch of brats. At least she was a little popular, being a ‘grown’ 34 year old in a class full of adolescent boys, she could make them do whatever she wanted. At least that was going for her, but this damned dress wasn’t.

She looked at the frilled pink dress, did Tabitha think she was 12 or two? This was ridiculously stupid. The dresses annoyance was interrupted when the receptionist saw them back to the patient room.

Tabitha walked in with Jaime by the hand, yet one more thing that was pissing her off, why did she always have to hold her hand like a child?

“The doctor will be in a few moments, I will need you to get undressed please.”

Jaime’s face went white, she had to undress? Here in the room with Tabitha? Her worst fears were that Tabitha would find her out. Though she nair’ed regularly down ‘there’, she still had the breasts of a grown woman.

“Well dont lollygag, take off your dress; or I will.” Tabitha said stern and cold.

Jaime didn't want a repeat of the spanking incident, especially not at the doctors office. She had to do as she was told. She pulled the large dress off over her head leaving her in her childish pink panties and form fitting camisol. She stood there for a moment thinking that was as much as she had to take off until she saw Tabitha’s stern face. “What are you waiting for child? Everything.”

Jaime gulped as she turned very red and slowly pulled off her camisole producing her smaller due to dieting but yet still very supple C-cup breasts. Fortunately for her, the chemical peel was still very effective as her skin was very white and smooth and her nipples looked pink and minuscule so her age wouldn't give her away. She was simply a very mature 12 year old, yes that was it. She had to maintain the ruse otherwise the doctor, a trained medical professional would see through her and Tabitha would rat her out.

The doctor, a beautiful red-head named Susan entered the room and saw the naked Jaime sitting there with her arms covering her chest in embarrassment on the table. “Its ok dear, its just us girls; you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Jaime wasn't ashamed, far from it. These beautiful breasts had gotten her through most of her life, she was just scared of being found out. Though shame would work, she should play it up. “Sorry ma’am.” She said as she slowly dropped her arms to her side. The Oscar goes to…

“And how old are you?” Susan said as she felt in and around Jaime’s breasts.

“Twelve…” Jaime lied.

“You developed a lot quicker than the other girls in your class didn't you.”

“Yes Ma’am”. Jaime nearly cracked a smile as she remembered her flat classmates with their training bras while every boy wanted to carry her books. Developed a lot quicker…

“well we will probably be able to fit you in now, as we did have a cancellation and an open room. Im going to go talk to your grandma in the hall right now, you sit right here and here you can put on this gown.” Susan said as she handed Jaime the hospital gown.

Jaime nodded meekly in her award winning performance as she took the gown and quickly covered herself. She didn't know what she had to be worried about, a simple check-up. Tabitha was the medical nut in the family and definitely guilty of over parenting at times.

About fifteen minutes had gone by as Jaime was sitting impatiently in the room.

BREAK

Jaime’s eyes slowly opened, where was she? She felt disorientated and confused. She was sitting in the doctors office. Was it tonsils? She was getting her tonsils out? Yet her throat wasn't sore at all. But her chest was so numb and felt really sore. She looked down and began to start to hyperventilate! Her chest!!! She was flat!!!

“My my my… Boobs?” She said to herself in shock.

“I see the patient is awake” Susan said as she and Tabitha came into the room. “everything was a complete success, we reduced your chest with little trouble at all. And no scar’ing either. You will be able to go back to school on monday a pretty young woman.”

“But why?” Jaime said with tears in her eyes.

“Well dear, I was afraid you might have macromastia, its where your breasts and body develops earlier and your boobs grow to obscene sizes. I had a girl in my class that had it, and Had E cups bigger than your head as a freshman in highschool. Dr. Class simply removed the fatty tissue from your breasts so now you can develop normally with the other girls in your class. I know you were very self-conscious about them, I caught you wrapping them up and wearing tight shirts. Now you dont have to worry at all.” Tabitha said proud of herself.

Jaime wanted to scream at her, wanted to yell and pull her eyes out of her sockets. But none of that would change her horrific situation. “But I wont have boobs anymore?” She said through tears.

Dr. Class chimed in, “Yes you will dear; thats the thing-we just removed the current tissue, in a few years as you grow up and age-you will develop again and at a much more regular pace than before. You wont be this size forever.”

Except she would be, Jaime thought to herself. She stopped developing years ago and since she was 34, she wouldn't be growing a tiny bit. She would be flat forever!

BREAK

“Hi Mom…” Jaime muttered as she sat on the bed in her room in just her oversized t-shirt which hung down to her knees.

Jessie was stunned as she saw her mother sitting there with her chopped up hair cut. “Geezus. Tabitha wasn't kidding.” Jessie was sporting her new tan from vacation and wearing a low-cut top that emphasized her D-cup cleavage.

“Yeah no shit!” Jaime said pissed. “Look what that bitch did to me!” She said as she pulled her t-shirt up exposing her flat chest and pink nipples.

“Hmmpphh” Jessie said trying to stifle a laugh.

“Its not fucking funny!” Jaime said through her brace faced teeth. “Look at me!”

“I cant stop,” Jessie said finally letting go with the laughter.

“Im as flat as a damned pancake! She stole my boobs! What are the other kids going to think about me! They are going to think I stuffed!” Jaime said through tears.

“The other kids?”

Jaime caught herself, why was she so concerned about the other kids? At a school she was only supposed to be at temporarily. This was only supposed to be a grift a way to get money and she was losing sight of the prize. “Im sorry, Im forgetting why we are here.”

“well its going good on my front. I think hes going to propose!” Jessie said with a smile.

“Thats perfect! We are almost there, I cant wait to leave this place and get my hair fixed and wear a bra again and…”

“Theres just one thing.” Jessie interupted. “He wants me to go to Europe with him as he sets up a branch office of his firm before anything else.”

“Europe? For how long!?” Jaime said stunned.

“I dont know, but I assume being in Europe thats where he will propose right? What other romantic place on earth could there be?”

Jaime thought to herself, she had always imagined herself going to Europe with a sauve gentleman who would sweep her off her feet. She looked down at her tiny feet, not looking like this they wouldn’t. Nobody would take her across state lines looking like this. “Well I dont think we have another choice, when do we leave?”

Jessie paused, “See thats the thing, its just him and I. He doesn't want to take you out of school.”

“You are going to leave me here with his mother?! That psycho! Look what she has done already to me. I wont survive much longer with her.” Jaime protested.

“Do you want your sacrifice to pay off, or do you want to quit now.” Jessie said sternly as she got on her knees and looked at her mother eye to eye. “We can walk away now, or we see this through; whats it gonna be?”

Jaime was surprised at the self-assured nature of her daughter, she had never seen her like this before. Usually it was her talking her through the plan, like when she was a little girl and she rolled vendors and stores for money faking child injuries. Now her daughter was the one pep-talking her. “I guess we need to see it through.”

“Good girl,” Jessie said as she rose up and rustled Jaimes hair condescendingly. “Now I have to go pack, and you have to be up early for school tomorrow.”

Jaime was not looking forward to that, she knew how bad that was going to be. She took a double dose of the pills the doctor gave her. She needed her anxiety levels down.

“Flattie flat flat flat!” The girls in the locker room chanted as they pelted Jaime with tissue paper. Jaime was naked in tears as the other girls mocked her and played keep away with her clothes.

“Give me my clothes!” She cried as she tried jumping from one girl to another as they tossed them around.

“Why? You need to do a little more stuffing?” The tall brunette one teased.

“I dont think the boys are as interested in you anymore Flattie mcgee.” The blonde derided.

Jaime had no idea the other girls were as angry with her for all the attention she got from the boys. She should’ve assumed, a transfer girl out of nowhere getting all the attention. She wasn't making friends. This should’ve been a tip off. She never was used to this, she was the hot girl in school; it was her doing the teasing, now she was on the end of it. Was this how the other girls felt when she did it to them?

“Please stop!” She cried, she just wanted it to end.

“Oh I dont think so, you’ve lorded it over us for the past month bouncing around and flipping your hair and flirting with all the boys. This is retribution bitch!” The red head said.

Jaime was frozen with fear, was this how twelve year old girls were when she was in school? “What do you want?”

“we gonna show you. Girls? hold her down!”

Jaime was suddenly swarmed as she was pinned down and held down to a chair by four girls. They were all so much stronger than her! “Stop!!” She tried to avoid them and slipped and fell, the next thing she saw was black.

Jaime slowly fluttered her eyes as she saw the locker room floor. She was still cold and still very naked it seemed. Her head ached as she must’ve hit it and passed out. The other girls were all gone, so that was good. She rubbed her smooth scalp as she… Smooth? She looked around on the ground and saw clumps of hair everywhere! There was shaving cream and a few razors just lying around in the middle of it all! They shaved her!!! Those fucking bitches shaved her!!!

Jaime got up and ran to the mirror and screamed!!! “AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!” She looked as bald as a cue ball!!! She ran her hands all around her head in disbelief! They even shaved her eyebrows!!! She looked freakishly alien in appearance!

What was she going to do?! She couldn't go back to class like this?! She still needed… She looked around the whole locker room. Clothes… They took her clothes. Towels, maybe… She looked and even the towels were gone. She had to get out of here, at least get back home. But she couldn't do it naked…

Wait… The boys locker room was on the other side of the door; they should all be out-so no one will be in there. She twisted the lock gently and… Success! It was empty all right, but all the boys clothes were everywhere. They must be out in the field. She found a pair of pants, loose fitting-but they would work. And a T-shirt, it was baggy, but no big deal. There were some sneakers-Large on her, but they would work. Now she had to cover up her bald head, A hat! She turned and looked in the mirror. She barely recognized herself, with her skinny body and flat features she resembled a small little boy.

She heard noises, they were coming back. She quickly scooted out the way she came in and managed to get off the school yard without anyone else seeing her.

Getting home wasn't so hard as it was tedious and long walk, it was when she finally got home explaining it to Tabitha.

The water works were pouring on as Jaime embellished the story and said the other girls were picking on her and that they made fun of her and that she didn't feel comfortable and didn't belong there.

“Do you feel like you are not in your right body Jaime?” Tabitha sat down and was very motherly for the moment to her.

Jaime was a little cautious but liked seeing the tender side of Tabitha as opposed to the stern lawgiver she was used to. “All the time, like Im living someone else's life.” That part was very true.

“Are you ashamed of your body?” Tabitha asked.

“Yes ma’am, this is not how I should look.” Jaime fed into it. Maybe a little bit of opening up would get Tabitha to back the hell off. Especially with Jessie not there to protect her while she was in Europe.

“I understand, I kind of figured as much. Tell you what, Ive been talking to Doctor Susan; and she thinks that maybe we need to give you some medicine and it might help your body adapt a little better. Maybe speed things up, and in the meantime you can stay home for a while and we can start looking into getting you into another school. Does that sound okay?”

Jaime was overjoyed, not have to go back to the school? Speed things up? She could get her breasts back, and be in a new school and start over.

The next morning she got up and instead of the usual frilly girly dresses, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt were waiting for her. After being stuck in such baby girl clothes forever, this was a welcome change of pace. She donned her baseball cap to cover her cue-ball head and went downstairs to the awaiting Tabitha.

“Okay, first shot today” She smiled gleefully, “Are you ready?”

“Yes. I guess.” Jaime said hesitatingly

BREAK

Jaime looked at herself naked in the mirror again, it had been three weeks since she was getting the injections from Tabitha along with the pills and her chest didn't look any bigger. If anything it actually looked smaller along with her nipples. Why was this taking so long, then again-it was only three weeks. She sat on the bed and ripped the wax strips off of her legs followed by her chin and lip. Her hair was coming back on her head. It was past stubble and looked like a buzz cut now, but hair was growing everywhere else almost as fast. She had to shave and wax almost every other day now.

BREAK

‘What is wrong with me?’ Jaime thought as she stood there in front of the mirror. Instead of getting curvier-she was actually getting skinnier. Her butt looked flat, her hair didn't have that shine as short as it was; and even her lips looked skinnier. Her chest was so flat and her nipples had almost zero sensitivity.

BREAK

“Mom?” Jessie stood there stunned as she looked at the little ‘boy’ in the school boy outfit.

It was enough to break the stoic pose that Jaime had been holding as she broke down in tears and ran to hug her daughter. She ran up but as she tried to get her arms around her daughter, she barely could with her large belly protruding out from the dress and… Large belly? Jaime looked up at her daughter who was positively glowing.

“Thats right, you are going to have a little baby sister… I mean… you are going to be a grandma? Im sorry mom, im not sure at this point how this all works.”

Jaime was flabbergasted, she had no idea how to react; instead of this being an amazing moment where she could be excited and proud. She was lost in what it meant to her now.

“So, Jaime” The extra emphasis on how she said it was awkward to hear, “I hear you are a boy now?”

“Im not a boy!!!” She yelled loudly, “That fucking bitch Tabitha! She did this!! She injected me with so much testosterone that I look like this!”

“Im sorry Jaime, but I have to ask. Do you have a….” Jessie said as she gestured to Jaime’s crotch.

“NO I don’t!” She said offended, “I am still all woman, I just cant even feel anything down there anymore, its like the bitch totally neutered me. I have no feeling or sexual excitement or anything at all. Its like feeling an itch you just cant scratch.”
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Re-Education (Unfinished and incomplete)

Postby fuccx » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:37 pm

It's another great role reversal story. So looking for what will happen in next time. Thank you.
fuccx

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:27 am

I have no plans at this time to complete them or fix them up-I was just clearing up my desktop with these. Too much on my plate to complete-but throwing them out the universe
Adobeman10

Postby usa123456789 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 pm

A really nice story with a twisted end.
usa123456789

Postby Vended » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:16 am

Awesome as well. I only wish you kept with the tradition of tagging the titles. ; )
Vended

Return to Adobeman10