Positives and Negatives (BE,TR,DG,TG,AR,AP, Weird)

Moderator: Adobeman10

Positives and Negatives (BE,TR,DG,TG,AR,AP, Weird)

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 pm

This by all counts is my 50th story Ive posted-and it is definitely my weirdest. Written over two years mostly when Ive been ill or really really drunk (I would have to be)-but i just kept adding and adding and adding to it, and what I came out with was a lot different than what I intended to write in the first place. But enjoy or don't, hey its a free country and you are reading a story for free.

Hope you Enjoy...
Adobeman 10

Positives and Negatives
By Adobeman10

“Its all bullshit you know” Leanne stood there protesting while the doctor inserted the injection. Her taught 38 double E’s shook as she struggled against the chairs restraints. She was a curvy gil, easily 5’8 with a booty that would make J-Lo jealous and boobs that even the tightest T-shirt would not restrain. She had thicker thighs and a little bit of a pouchy stomach and big cheeks and lips. But with the curvy assets she had, Leanne had no trouble having the boys see what she wanted them to see. Which is why she was in the predicament she was in.

“Leanne dear, you got a sexually transmitted disease. You cant keep sleeping around like this. You are 21 dear, its time you learned your lesson.” Her mother Olivia pleaded with her for reason. At only 38, she knew the lessons of promiscuity when she was younger. Its how she had her daughter at only 17, and another step-daughter 2 years later. She too was quite the Milf Bombshell, also with very curvy assets like her daughter though slightly shorter and not quite as busty. She knew the lessons of being sexually active and did not want her daughter to repeat the same mistakes.

“Its your own damn fault, you slut.” Nadine said with delight. The shortest of the Dumon family, Nadine was only 5’3 with barely a B-cup bra and not nearly the assets of her step-mom and step-sister. She was quite stunning and in very good shape, she never attracted the looks and stares the way her step-mother and step-sister did. Her father married Olivia Dumon years ago after her mother died-she was happy to see her father happy for the few short years he had left. But when he passed, she was all alone with the Dumon’s. Olivia the short-sighted mother who put Leanne on the pedestal and Leanne-the curvy dimwit who was as big a bitch as her boobs. She couldn't wait to see Leanne taken down a few pegs, “I cant wait to be the bigger sister.”

“Only for a week squirt! Then I grow back, right doc?” Leanne looked at the doctor for confirmation. This was a new routine treatment that was furnished for such cases as STD’s. The newest treatment was Re-gen. Purification through regression, the doctors regressed all the cells, and when the cells ‘re-booted’ the subject would grow back to their template age with all traces of the malady gone. It was very short treated and not every subject reacted the same way. But for the Dumon’s it was worth the risks to treat their precious little girl. The Beautiful and gorgeous Leanne, the Pride of their family.

“Yes dear, you will slowly regress to the reboot body template that was free of the malady within a weeks time. You will grow shorter and smaller and more youthful; that is only temporary though. Your body is cleansing itself, ridding itself of toxins. When your body has hit the primary start; you will then begin to grow every day until you are back to yourself. Free of any problems.” The kindly man with glasses said with optimism. Most patients felt fear of growing smaller, but it was merely a bump in the road back to sickness free. It was often weird seeing husbands and wives with regressed spouses, but no funny business was allowed other it might stunt the process and they would be much worse than before. The Dumons had signed all the paperwork and treatment and knew what was entailed.

“Well maybe they can tie your legs so you don't become a pregnant slut” Nadine said with spite. She loathed her step sister, for the boyfriends she stole and the attention she received. She had gotten better grades, worked harder in life-yet it was her beautiful step sister who got all the attention.

“Girls please” Olivia pleaded for her daughters to get along. “Not here.”

“All done,” the doctor said as he removed the straps. “Now you will experience discomfort, but it is all temporary. I will see you in two weeks for your follow up.”

“Move it squirt” Leanne said as she shoved her sister to the side.

“Ow, you bitch!” Nadine said as she tried to throw a punch only to have it blocked by Mom.

“I told you two before, KNOCK IT OFF.”

The doctor oblivious to the two fighting proceeded to give instructions as if it were normal. “Now, we have your Pills that you must take when you reach your baseline. Once you have cleansed. You must take three pills a day for a week. This will insure proper vitamin and reversion to yourself. Very important to take these pills.”

Olivia was barely paying attention as she was texting her friend, the same with Leanne. The only person seemingly interested was Nadine who found the whole procedure, fascinating.

“Oh dear, Leanne, Bobby the very cute lawyer who wanted to represent you for some modeling needs to see your for your contracts. He thinks you have a great shot at some feature production stuff. But we have to go now.”

“Ma’am, im afraid we wont have your medication done for at least two hours.” the doc protested.

“Mooooommmmmm, I cant miss this. Make Nadine stay for them.” Leanne whined

“Thats a good idea, Nadine, sweetie, you can stay here for the prescription while we go to the meeting okay?”

“But I had a study session for class, some of us actually decided to go to college.” Nadine said in a snark at her sister.

“Nadine, now I am tired of you not supporting your sister. You will stay here until its ready-do I make myself clear?” Olivia said quite sternly. She knew Nadine was smart, but Leanne had a chance to do what she never could; a future model like Kate Upton.

“Yes Mom…” Nadine said reluctantly.

Three hours later….

Nadine sat playing solitaire on her phone while the battery teetered around 15% to the point she had to shut it off. It seemed like forever she had been sitting in this lobby.

“Your sister, she's a real bitch isn't she…”

Nadine looked up and saw the Secretary behind the desk. “Yeah, my mom doesn't see it though. Its because she's super pretty and has those damn boobs. With her personality, body would give her the time of day. I wish she knew what it was like.”

“I think I can help with that…”

Nadine’s eyebrows arched. “What do you mean?”

“Nevermind, I shouldn't have said anything.”

“No, no I really want to know. What do you mean.” Nadine was really interested and got up and leaned over the desk.

“See I have a sister thats just like that-total bitch-I wish I could get her in here because…”

“Because what?” Nadine gasped.

The secretary produced two bottles of pills, one with a red label and one with a blue label. “These red pills, these are the ones your sister needs to take once she's at baseline to grow back. Boobs, but and all. Now these Blue pills, these are Estrogen inhibitors. She starts popping these instead, she comes back part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, if you know what I mean. If I had my sister in here, Id have her shopping for training bras in no time.”

“What do I do with these Red pills then?”

“I dont know, they aren't harmful or anything; They were for your sister so she gets her jugs back. try them-maybe you might get lucky. And if you really want to screw with her, give her these in a few weeks” She said as she produced a bottle of white pills. “Lets just say it might change her outlook on life a bit.

Nadine was hesitant, it would just be a matter of switching the bottles. But maybe her sister needed to be taught a lesson. This would be the perfect way to do so, she thought with a grin.

DAY 1

Leanne adjusted her bra ever so slightly, she looked at her face in the mirror. Was she already getting younger? It was weird to go backwards, if only for a little bit; but still very weird. It had to be in her mind, it couldn't work this quickly.

DAY 2

Leanne cupped her boobs-they felt smaller. There was a distinct gap between her nipples now and the edge of the bra cup. She was an easy C cup as the mass reduced quickly. She had a small measuring board set up next to the wall-she wanted to track her size change and see how it worked. She leaned backwards against it and marked the top of her head. 5’6? She had already lost two inches, she had pulled out old clothes from when she was younger in preparation. Hopefully she wouldn't have to wear them too long.

Olivia looked at the pills on the counter. The blue pills just sat there staring at her. They were her daughters pills, but she would love a little extra umph in her cup size, just enough to possibly be larger than her daughter. Besides, whats a few pills going to cause.

Nadine felt a tightness in her clothes, they were definitely tighter than the day before. Perhaps these little red pills might make things VERY interesting.

DAY 3

Fuck, thought Leanne as she walked away from the measuring pole. 5’1?! How had she lost 5 inches in a day? Was this whole thing speeding up? Her C-cup bras would be too large for her now. With any imagination, she was now barely a B-cup the exact same size as her… ugh sister. She thought about Nadine, the two never had a great relationship, but she knew her step sister would never miss an opportunity to knock her down a few pegs. Her pants were very very loose and pooled around her ankles. She could no longer wear her old clothes, she had to wear the old clothes.

She opened up the boxes she had arranged in her room, she looked at the first box which had some old hand me downs from her sister in it. B-cup bra… Perfect. She put it on and was surprised at how well it fit. She tried to push her boobs together with her hands. No such luck, there was barely any cleavage to speak of. She found a nice blue shirt with some white shorts. She had lost a little bit of weight during the regression. Her thighs were still very thick for someone her age, and her butt was quite large for someone going into her teens. But at least she had her very blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair. She would make this work. Somehow.

DAY 4

Leanne looked with apprehension as her now B-cups, the bras she had borrowed from Nadine were now too big for her little boobs. It wasn't just the loss of height that bothered her, its that her sister. Her younger sister would now have bigger boobs than her. Even though it was temporary, she didn't like the change in positions. She knew her step- sister was lording it over her at every opportunity she got. She did not look forward to dinner time, she would have to sneak it upstairs so she didn't have to see her. She found a small A-cup bra in one of the boxes and fastened the clasps in the back. Damn… it was still a little loose. She went to the measuring board. 4’9. She had almost had the complete regression and almost 3 days ahead of schedule. Maybe she should start taking the pills early? The doctor said to wait exactly til Day 7, but she wanted to be normal as soon as possible.

She went over to her full length mirror-she had started making notches in the corner as each day passed-Each day the notch was a little lower almost as if it were speeding up.

Olivia felt the elastic quite loose on her panties, she looked in the mirror was she losing weight? She smiled, perhaps taking Leannes pills wasn't so bad. Maybe she would get the nice tight bod and look younger. She hated the way her daughter stole the attention of men she had. She knew she had at least a couple weeks of not having to compete with her while she regressed, but it was only a brief moratorium until she came back to her usual slutty self. Was it bad she thought of her own daughter as competition?

Nadine sucked it in on her bra, it just wouldn't fasten-it was no use. She was now much larger than her normal B-cups. Even her pants felt tighter in her ass. She was wondering how much of a change her sister was feeling. She had purchased a set of C-cup, D-cup, and E-cup bras (Wishful thinking-she thought) They were all aligned in her bottom drawer of her room.

DAY 5

Leanne woke up and dreaded this day. She looked down at her chest. Nothing, less than nothing. Two tiny pink nipples poked up from her vacant breastplate. Where once monstrous boobs lied over and spilled to the side of her frame. Now nothing was there. In fact her belly looked larger with nothing to balance it. She hopped out of bed as her panties fell loosely to the floor. She looked down there, hairless… ugh. People said getting older sucked, nobody warned her that getting younger was worse. She went to the mirror, she truly looked young, all the makeup in the world couldn't change it. She had to accept it.

In the boxes was a pair of children's overalls. Looks like that was going to be the order of the day.

Olivia bounced around the kitchen, she felt years younger. Her face had lost quite a few lines on it, and her energy level felt amazing.

DAY 16

Leanne jumped to reach the top shelf of her closet, her clothes were all the way up on the top hanger. Damn it! She thought as she was just short of it with every leap. The doctor said that there may be a delay in her growth and that it was nothing to be concerned about, but Leanne wasn't convinced this was normal. She had gone through the puberty part again with all the acne that went with it for a day or two, but several things still hadn't happened. Her pussy still hadn't grown its hair back-she looked minuscule down there. And most importantly her breasts hadn't even begun to fill in yet. She stood there naked in front of the mirror studying her body. Instead of the firm full E-cups, she still had pointy pink nipples on her flattened chest. She tried rubbing them with no luck, she had no feeling and no stimulation at all. She wasn't even horny in the slightest. She looked at her Hooters work uniform lying on the bed, what would she say when she had to go back to work? What about the modeling gig? What the fuck was going on?

Olivia sat there on her bed looking down at her nubbin little boobs. What had happened? They had shrunk out of existence entirely! She had been stuffing her bra now for several days so that her D-cup bras would look at least slightly filled. But it was almost 95% stuffing now. Even her ass her very buyont ass had taken a hit, she looked behind herself and what used to be a nice round butt that would make mens heads turn was now a fraction of its former self. She looked positively boyish in comparison. She couldn't stuff her panties full of tissue.

Nadine continued to jump in front of the mirror. She loved seeing her now prodigious boobs bounce in rhythm. They were easily large double D’s now and much more full than even her mothers had ‘been’. She knew that her mother was sneaking Leanne’s pills and she saw the toilet paper nudging its head out of her bras. Serves her right, Nadine thought, her mom shouldn't have been so greedy and trying to capitalize on Leanne.

DAY 20

` Leanne struggled to pull her underwear up past her legs, they were just so damn tight in the leg holes. She felt a small rip in the hole on the left leg, but it managed to get over her leg-so mission accomplished? she guessed. She couldn't find panties that fit her large ass and resorted to wearing some mens tighty weighty underwear to keep everything tight in. Her stomach lip pooched over the top part of her underwear and rounded near the apex almost a full few inches out from her chest. Her nipples were quite pointy and stuck out like an underdeveloped girl from her flattened chest. She pulled her nylons on, extra large and they were stretched to the absolute breaking point. Better not move too quickly today, she thought. She had to get back to work at Hooters, she had been gone nearly 3 weeks now and if she didn't show up today-she would be fired and she couldn't afford to lose this job. The tips and money were great, plus she needed the esteem boost badly.

She pulled on the Super wonder bra-the one with water balloons filled up in the top. Even with it on she didn't look anywhere near the girl she was when she took her leave a few weeks ago. The Water jostled and didn't sit right on her chest the entire time. But it was still better than being flat. She applied concealer over her face to try and hide the acne that wouldn't go away. Even her cheeks looked bigger than ever, she spent nearly an hour trying to make them look smaller. Her hair looked flat and lifeless even with all the conditioner in the world in it and an hour in the curlers. The hardest part was cynching her stomach girdle into place. It was like a vise to push in. But when it was all said and done, she looked at least presentable. She put her shoes on, much too tight for her chubby little feet on the sides and very loose in the end part. She pulled herself up, she was shorter;MUCH shorter, she estimated maybe 4’10 at this time. A far cry from her previous height of 5’8. But it did make her fake boobs look bigger.

“Leanne, good to see you; we missed you” Rita said as she gave Leanne a great big hug followed by the other girls of Hooters. Leanne felt her water balloons push hard into her chest and hoped that they didn't feel the obvious fakeness of it.

“Thank you, im glad to be back; the procedure took a little off.” The girls nervously chuckled as they all saw the apparent height difference. “But good things come in small packages right?” Everybody giggled, Leanne saw Melanie who at 5’2 was formerly the shortest girl here. Not anymore she thought sadly.

Randy the Manager came up and asked Leanne to come to the side away from the others. “Im glad you are back and feeling better Leanne, but this is the hard part. You know we have an image to present here.”

Leanne grew cold, he knew. He knew her boobs were fake!

“I know surgery can be tough and you dont move around a lot, but you will need to excise some of the extra… extra, if you catch my drift. Its okay for a few days, but part of your job is being presentable and in good shape for the guests. Ok?”

Leanne felt a sigh of relief, he was just referring to her weight; if he only knew what she had hidden; he would’ve either fired her or sent her home immediately. “Yes sir, I will work on it” She knew she was always a bigger girl at 5’8, but with a giant ass and boobs-that was acceptable. Now, she didn't have any of that going for her.

The day went on like any other work day; Leanne did her job with a smile and the guests seemed almost disappointed when they found out she was their server and not one of the other much hotter girls. She stumbled and bumped into the other hostesses and was trying to adapt to her knew height and center of gravity.

Until,”woah!!” she felt her foot catch on another waitresses shoe, she stumbled with her plate of hot wings and went to the ground hard right on her chest. She felt the splash as she felt her weight smash her water bra on impact. Her girdle snapped in the back as well, For a moment she just lied on the ground on top of the water and the plate of chicken wings; praying for a miracle and that no one would even move her. That miracle never came.

She was helped up by two other servers who were stunned to see a soaking wet flat chest and a huge belly sticking out of a Hooters uniform. The girls all murmured, the guests were stunned. The only person who went to action was Randy. “Okay Ryan, clean this mess up. Leanne lets get you to the back.”

Leanne just sat there in the chair, her feet dangling off of it. Her stomach cradled in her lap soaking wet and covered in chicken wing sauce. “Is there something you wish to tell me?” Randy said while sitting as his desk.

“There were complications,” She said under her breath.

“I can see that,” Randy said, “And so could the other guests. I cant have you as a server anymore Leanne, it doesn't fit with company image-you obviously knew that and thats why you chose to hide it.”

Leannes position shifted from that of embaresment to that of survival, she needed this job-she couldn't lose it. “Please Randy, I need this job-I can do other things too. Please dont fire me.”

Randy thought about it for a minute, “Jaime left earlier today-we do need a person in the kitchen. You still have four hours on your shift, do that and we will see how you do.”

“Thank you, thank you!”

“But you obviously cant wear that, I will have one of the other girls help you.”

Leanne sat in the break room as Jennifer one of the other servers helped her undress. As she removed her shirt and ruined water bra, Jennifer gasped. “My god girl, there is nothing left!”

Leannes eyes welled up with tears as she looked at her tiny little nipples on her chest, she knew Jennifer was right-it didn't help matters though.

“Its okay, lets get you changed out of those clothes.” Jennifer said as she helped with Leannes shoes.

Leanne stripped pulling off her now ripped pantyhose and shorts til all she was standing in was her stretched and slightly ripped underwear. She stood there embarrassed as Jennifer was the peak of perfection and she looked the exact opposite.

“Lets see what they have for you. A shirt, thats good-and some pants-they look a little large, but we can tie them up with a belt.” She kept pulling stuff out of the box of old clothes in the office. “But before you go in the kitchen, we got to do something about that hair and makeup.”

“What? Whats wrong with my hair and makeup?” Leanne protested.

Jennifer kneeled in front of the much shorter girl almost like an adult talking to a child. “Nothing sweetie, but you are going to be in the kitchen and you cant have long hair around that fire. I need to cut it back.”

“Nooo! You are not cutting my hair!” Leanne yelled.

Jennifer started to get upset, “Im just doing what Randy asked me to do, I need to get back out there and Im missing tip money because of this. You want me to tell him?”

Leanne was stunned, her hair? Her .last vestige of her former life? But she needed her job. “fine.”

Jennifer smiled with glee, “Dont worry girl, Ive been going to cosmetology school for years-Im quite good at this.”

She nearly pushed Leanne to the chair as she pulled out her scissors; while Leanne was dreading it-Jennifer was looking forward to it with absolute glee-in all her years she never got to cut hair on another woman before-she only did Boys cuts, especially after what happened with Mrs. Walters. Leanne felt her hair pulled back into a ponytail and with a snip, she felt a big weight off of her head. She knew her long blonde hair was gone. But she didn't stop with that, Leanne sat there as she saw the hair on the ground begin to grow and grow. How much was she taking off? Leanne lost in her thoughts wondering how everything went wrong until she heard “All done.”

She wanted to see a mirror, but Jennifer pulled out a huge wet washcloth and went to work on Leannes face. She scrubbed with the intensity of a power washer, making sure she got all remnants of Leannes huge foundation she put on. Until finally, “Finished!”

Jennifer pulled out a compact and gave it to Leanne. Leanne opened it with horror as she saw what Jennifer had done. She had just cut it to the limits-instead of her flowing blonde hair was now a short cropped boys cut. With her makeup scrubbed off-she looked like a young boy. Tears were in her eyes as she ran her fingers through her now short coif.

“Good right?” Jennifer said actually quite proud of herself. “Now lets get you dressed.”

Leanne pulled over the much too tight shirt as it exposed her belly button as it didn't quite cover.

“We better tape those babies down, dont want the customers getting weird you know?”

Leanne looked down as she saw two tiny nipples poking out like tiny circus tents on her shirt. Jennifer grabbed some duct tape and before Leanne could say anything, she had pulled the shirt up and duct taped them down. “All better.” She was right though, it didn't look like Leanne had anything there now.

The pants were huge and billowy; she looked like MC Hammer with such large pants. 
“well are you ready to get back to work?”

Leanne stood there staring at her reflection in the full length mirror-normally a mirror she would use to touch up her makeup or fix her hair or pull her shirt down ever so slightly for that extra inch of cleavage. Now staring back at her was a short dumpy woman with a boys haircut. She didn't even recognize nor would've imagined in a million years that this was her staring back at her.

“Well lets go,” Jennifer beamed with pride-unknowingly obtuse to to the horrible haircut she did.

Leanne trudged to the kitchen area and began prepping the chicken wings for the cooks. As she was back there, she heard the murmurs of the other girls. Randy was first asking Jennifer why she did that, he just wanted her hair tied back, not cut off. The other girls were asking, was she always like this? Maybe on her time off, she did the surgery, she may be a boy?

Leanne kept scrubbing the dishes with tears in her eyes, she was once the sexiest waitress there; now everyone was doubting if she was even a woman! It was almost too much for her to bear. At least until Randy asked her to go out and start bussing tables because they were shorthanded.
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Positives and Negatives (BE,TR,DG,TG,AR,AP, Weird)

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Leanne went to the tables as she had seen all the bussers before do. Quickly clearing them of plates and glasses and trying to do it quickly with little eye contact as possible. “Excuse me son, can I please get a refill of my soda?” one of the older patrons asked Leanne.

‘Son?’ son?! did she really look that bad?

“you heard the man ‘Lee’, can you get him a refill?” Gretchen stood with a nasty smirk on her face. Tall red-head with a 38 E Cup rack. Gretchen had never liked Leanne and found the turn of events quite fitting for her. And now it stuck, ‘Lee’, the name Leanne was stuck with. All the girls and patrons were now calling her Lee. Even her identity of a woman's name had now been taken from her. Leanne struggled to hold back the waterworks as every time she heard ‘Lee’ it was like a dagger in her back.

How she finished the day, she had no idea. The humiliation, the constant stares and murmurs from the other girls was more than she could even handle. She went to the back to clock out as she tried to slink away as quietly as possible. The other girls were still in the bar area as it was tradition for them to pound shots after a shift and when everything had closed. Leanne, she just wanted to go home and get away from it all.

She exited out the back to the parking lot and looked for her car. She heard a voice from behind her, “Leanne?” She turned and it was Rita, one of her only friends from the restaurant. She bounced as she made her way to Leanne. Where Leanne had formally been much taller than her-now she found herself looking up into Rita’s piercing green ey. “Hey, Im sorry about the other girls-you know how it is-they can be really bitchy. It comes with the everything, are you ok?”

Leanne stifled a tear as she tried to find her keys, “yeah im fine; im just really… with the treatment, and getting the hair…”

Rita gingerly put her finger up to Leannes lips, “Shh, dont worry its ok. Listen why dont you come home and hang out with me. You look like you could use a friend right now”

Leanne never quiet before, found herself begrudgingly nodding as Rita took her over to her car and soon they were heading towards Rita’s apartment.

It was a nice apartment, no different than the one Leanne wanted-but finances had kept her home living with her mom and sister. “Im just going to get changed,” Rita said as she tossed her keys on the counter.

Leanne trudged over to the couch and sat down. She felt so uncomfortable with the extra weight and with her big thighs and stomach. She just wanted to curl into a ball and forget this day.

“Can I get you something to drink?” Rita said as she walked out of the bedroom. Leanne turned and was stunned; Rita was wearing a silk red negligee with black lace. Her latin skin and dark black hair were stunning cascading on her shoulders. Leanne knew she was pretty-but never saw her before like that. And wearing almost nothing at all…

“Umm, water?’

“Too late, I poured us some wine.” Rita said as she brought over a glass to Leanne.

Leanne nervously took the glass and drink it, and actually drank it rather quickly. “Its been a hard day” she said trying to make a joke.

“Then more then, “ Rita poured another glass filling it to the brim for Leanne.

Leanne smiled and they both laughed and drink. Rita had made some small talk about the apartment and then they drank a little more. And then some. Then Rita put her soft hand through Rita’s hair and just kind of brushed it with her delicate fingers. “Its a brave choice… to go so short.”

“It wasn't exactly a choice.” Leanne said as she looked at the stark contrast between Rita’s lithe hand and her pudgy digits. She then pulled back a bit as Rita got so close to her face with her own.

“I never noticed your blue eyes before?” Rita said sultry-like.

“well… um… I” She tried to say something before she felt Rita’s soft lips on her own. She was stunned and slightly pulled back a bit, but Rita was so tender and so soft-and it had been so long since she had been touched or felt any affection from anyone. She had never been kissed by another woman before. It was different, really different. Not bad, just different.

Rita pulled back as both were slightly out of breath, but silently heaving as they looked at each other. Rita pulled her negligee off and staring Leanne directly in the eye were two of the most perfect pert breasts she had ever seen. Rita then pulled Leannes tight white stained shirt off. Was slightly confused with the duct tape over the nipples but went with it; gently licking around the area and slowly pulling the tape off.

Leanne groaned a bit as it was painful, but a good kind of pain. That was easily soothed with the wet lapping of Ritas soft tender tongue. Rita then pulled Leanne to her feet and quickly undid the belt. Being so large, the pants simply fell to the ground under their own weight. Leanne was standing there wearing just her mens white underwear. Rita pushed her to the couch on her back as they passionately began to kiss each other. Leanne grabbed Rita’s firm breasts and squeezed as Rita moaned in ecstasy.

Rita was on top of Leanne, her size difference readily apparent as Leanne felt dwarfed yet fatter underneath the toned Latina goddess. “Do I turn you on?” Rita whispered.

Leanne couldn't help but gasp out “Yes…” Another woman, she was with another woman and it felt great.

“I dont seem to feel anything, maybe I should try to get things a little harder.” She said as she ran her hand down Leannes pants towards Leannes hairless pussy. She got a confused look on her face. “I dont seem to be finding it, am I doing something wrong?”

Leanne reached down and guided her hand and fingers towards her now very wet pussy. “Its right here baby.”

Rita then quickly sat upright, “Thats your vagina? Why do you still have a vagina?”

Leanne was now very sweaty and sat up confused, panting, and out of breath. “Why wouldn't I?”

“Because I thought you had the surgery? Does it take a little while to grow in? Im sorry I am not too experienced in these things. Is it smaller and takes time to grow?” Rita said now flummoxed and trying not to offend Leanne.

“Huh?” Leanne was as confused as Rita was “What are you talking about?”

“Your dick sweetie, im so sorry that was crass. Your penis, how long does that take to you know… grow?”

“What? Im not a man! I am a woman, I dont have a dick!” Leanne was just exasperated at the situation. “You thought I was a man? We’ve worked together for years!”

“I know, and I know about the trans thing-Gina told me. You know, I figured since we were friends-I wanted to be your first. Ive never slept with a woman who became a dude before.” Rita replied.

“Oh my god!!!” Leanne screamed. “Im a woman, Im not becoming a man and never was! Everyone thinks Im a guy now?”

“Well thats what they said, and that you prefer to be called Lee now. You lost your boobs, and all the weight gain and I just assumed with the haircut and everything that you were scared of telling everyone. I didn't know”

Leanne began to cry, her friend, one of her only friends in the world-had thought she had gender surgery and was becoming a man. She broke down in tears.

Rita seeing her cry, suddenly felt very bad. “Its ok sweetie.” She said as she put her arm around her. Both of their naked bodies now embraced in a hug. Nipple to nipple. Leanne felt Ritas warm hot body around her and suddenly stopped crying and felt very warm. Rita smiled, perhaps from too much alcohol. “You know, this night doesn't have to end. We can still… you know.” She went in for a soft kiss on Leannes lips as Leannes tears on her cheek rubbed up against her. Rita quickly ripped off Leannes underwear and put her fingers high inside her pussy. Leanne squealed with delight as she felt Rita inside of her! She massaged her deep pulling in and out and in and out again as Leanne moaned in pleasure.

She led Leanne off the couch and to the bedroom. Rita stood several inches higher than Leanne and looked like a small featureless woman with a sexy Victorias Secret model. She made Leanne close her eyes. “You are going to do as I say, no questions-understand me” She said as she put her hand deep inside of her again. “Say, yes mistress!”

Leanne could only squeak out “Yes misstress.” In low tones. She kept her eyes closed as she felt something being stopped to her waist in between her pussy. She tried to open her eyes, but Rita kept making her close them.

“Open your eyes.” Rita said as her tongue danced on the cresses of Leannes ear.

Leanne looked down and found herself wearing a large strap on with a very anatomically correct dick between her legs. It was like her horrible day kept realizing her nightmares. “But…”

“Shhhhh, you will do as I say. do you hear me?”

“Yes?” Leanne squeaked. Rita had this piercing look in her eyes and with her height advantage over Leanne and the effects of the alcohol strong. Leanne just quivered in agreement.

“Yes what?”

“Yes mistress!”

Rita then reached around and grabbed the dildo as Leanne gasped, part of the dildo went the other way on the inside of the belt into her pussy. “Say it, this is my cock.”

“This is my cock!” Leanne said through tears.

“Grab your dick and say Im going to fuck you!” Rita demanded.

Leanne grabbed her very large dildo, and said “Im going to fuck you!”

Rita then pulled Leanne on top of her, Leanne choked as she felt the large dildo enter Rita as Rita Moaned in pleasure. Leanne thrust inside of her and back and in and back again. Rita moaned, Leanne moaned as both were experiencing multiple orgasms by the whole situation. Leanne thrust faster and harder. Rita grabbed the short back of Leannes hair and pulled her in closer. “Fuck me Lee! Fuck me like a man would! Fuck me now!”

Leanne just listened to her and obeyed, she felt lost in the role now. She was Lee, she was fucking this super hot woman Rita. She kept thrusting and imagined herself as every man who had ever fucked her before. She groaned and slapped Rita’s ass. She grabbed her thighs and flipped her on her stomach and took her from behind. Over and over, she reached around and grabbed Ritas boobs while her tiny nipples lightly touched Ritas back as she fucked her doggie style. She felt her thighs and stomach tighten as she went full forward thrust and fucked her with everything she had left. Both screamed in delight as they both fell to the bed in a sweaty heaving heap.

Both lied next to each other, trying to catch their breath. They turned to each other and smiled. Rita then grabbed Leannes head and pushed it down, past her breasts past her taught flat stomach and right between her sweaty naked thighs. Leanne got the implication and began to pleasure Rita with her tongue. Rita just smiled as she silently moaned as Leanne worked as hard as she could to please her.

Olivia tried more makeup, a little more eyeliner a little more rouge. Damn it! She swore to herself as she tossed the makeup to the side-nothing was working! She looked in the mirror, she looked like a little girl trying to play dress up. She knew Leanne was having problems, but she had done her best to effectively hide her changes. Butt pads for her now flat boyish ass. Wonderbras to accent her now flat pencil nipple chest. And high lifts in her shoes to hide her height change. But nothing was working. She quickly washed the makeup off and stripped down, tossing all the accentuating clothing to the side. She walked over to the full length mirror and looked at her reflection. What had happened? She used to be 5’6 with D to DD cup breasts and a nice ass. She was 38, but could pass for her early 30’s. Now she just looked bookish and boyish. She was almost androgynous in appearance. Now barely 5 foot with no curves at all to speak of and almost no body fat. She had shrank down to about 95 pounds due to a change in her appetite. She was almost never hungry anymore. She was hairless down there, and just looked like a 16 year old waif.

“mom!!!” she heard the noise coming from the other room. It was Nadine, she was home early! She quickly slammed her bedroom door and locked it. “Mom are you in there?” Nadine tried to jiggle the locked handle but it was locked.

“Im not feeling well Nadine, what do you want?” She yelled through the door.

“Mom are you ok? Your voice sounds different.”

Olivia realized her voice octave was much higher, she then deeply bellowed a fake deep voice. “Im fine, im just lying down.”

“Oh, ok-Im going out with the girls tonight-be home later.”

Olivia was going to say something, but then realized any answer would result in Nadine wanting to enter the room, so she just blurted out “Ok.”

Nadine smiled to herself on the other side of the door. Her mom couldn't tell, but she had her sluttiest dress on accentuating her now very boisterous E-cup boobs. Her mom must have been too embarrassed to come out and see her. She could only imagine how much the pills had affected her. Since Leanne and her had been taking those pills-she barely saw either of them except for hurried glances out of the side of her eye as they ran past to their rooms. How big were they now?

DAY 22

Olivia sat on the table wearing a hospital gown that easily covered her waifish body. Her feet dangled over the edge as Olivia swung them back and forth. She had had enough, when she dropped beneath the 5 foot mark, it was time to see the professional about it.

Doctor Smith came in the room, “Miss Leanne?”

“No, im her mother Olivia.” She said with protest, though was slightly flattered at being mistaken for her daughter.

“I thought so, she is much heavier than you are. She was here yesterday.”

Leanne was here? Olivia thought, Maybe she was also experiencing side effects with the pills. But she hadn't seen Leanne all week. “no, i actually seem to be losing a lot of weight doctor. quite the opposite.”

“Hmmmm, the blood work the nurse took shows an extreme lack of estrogen in your body. Like you have been seriously deprived of it. At your age, you body just simply begins to whither without Estrogen, like a grape in the sun.”

“Im going to become a raisin? I thought I was looking younger?”

“For now, but soon when your body has absorbed all the nutrients it can sap in whats left it will soon become very brittle in bone density and your skin will be very delicate causing wrinkles. In my estimation, within three weeks you will be a hunched over woman of about 87 years old in appearance.”

“Thats Horrible!!! Doctor you have to do something!” Olivia at first was just thinking it was a pituitary problem, now she was facing a granny future at only 38!?

“Fear not, you came in time. We can do something, but it will be quite costly and we will have to admit you immediately. Its not a common procedure, but we will have to regress your system; much like we did with your daughter.”

“You mean Im going to get younger? Like what you did with Leanne?” Olivia was beginning to get worried.

“Yes, but we have to get much more drastic than Leanne. Your entire pituitary system, the part that controls your growth and estrogen production has been severely stunted. It may even be too damaged to repair. We have to try and reboot like a computer and keep you on IVs and bed rest for at least a week. Hopefully when your system has re-set in about 7 days, we will pump you full of Estrogen and hopefully re-set it back to your normal self. The entire procedure is very expensive, and it is risky. I have never attempted a regress with someone of your advanced age, and a woman who has had children. The requirements for regress clearly say 25 and under and no children. Your body has had extensive changes when you deliver; Im actually not sure how the regress will work out. But your alternative is rest home living with a care nurse within the month.”

“So not much of a choice at all, is what you are saying.”

“No…”

“Well then start the paperwork-I have some calls to make.”

DAY 23

Olivia sat in the chair as they attached the needles, she already noticed the wrinkles forming or that may have been her over-active imagination playing into her worst fears. Old before her time. She had made all the calls, Diane from her work had helped quite a bit she had managed to sell her car and raise about $8,000. With her extra key, she had gotten access to Olivias stuff and sold some of the more expensive jewelry and designer clothing for about $4,000. She only had about $536 in her checking and savings as her and Leanne were never good about saving. The money had always come from somewhere, a sugar daddy to pay bills once in a while. Some modeling gigs, but with Leannes procedure and now hers; they had managed to burn through everything. She had just paid rent on the apartment, so that was good-and she cashed in what was left of her vacation days as a secretary at the accounting firm. She called the girls and told them she was going on vacation with Brad (an old boyfriend) for about a week. She never wanted to worry them, and they were used to her taking off from time to time with other flings. By that time, she should be back to normal-and maybe she would have to call Brad for a loan or something. With her Bad credit-a normal bank would not loan her any money.

“Ouch,” She said as the needle was inserted. She hated this, stuck on the table like a lab rat.

“Now Miss Olivia, you will be going to sleep now. Your body is going to be put in a perfectly safe medical coma. That is your body shutting down to re-set. You will be receiving the regress through your veins, and you will be fed via IV. It is perfectly safe. You will awaken in 6 days and will be at the start of your beginning to wean off the regress. You will be younger than you are now-but you will be healthy and you will age back within another 7 days after we put you on the pills. Now Miss Olivia it is very Imp…..”

Olivia couldn't hear the rest of what the doctor said as she fell asleep.

DAY 24

Leanne couldn't believe her mom could take off like this, but then again this was just like her. But she could’ve left the car, Leanne now had to take the bus to get to work. She had taken the bus once before and had gotten so harassed with Cat calls and sexual innuendo. She reflected on her day at work and realized that she hadn't gotten a single stair, not even a look. She was wearing her work white shirt and pants as she now was permanently scheduled as the kitchen/bus boy. Day three of the demotion was easier than the first day or even the second. She found herself just focused on her work and not having to worry about her appearance. For the first time in a while it was slightly refreshing to not have to keep adjusting her hair or makeup. Her coworkers didn't even tease her, she didn't even care or mind the fact that she was called Lee permanently now.

But she was glad to be home, she was a woman and needed to be pampered like one. She had poured herself a nice hot bubble bath and a glass of wine to calm herself. She was covered in grease from a hard days work and needed the relaxation. She shaved her legs for the second time today, damn hair was growing quick for some reason. She missed having a mans hands rub them and then up to her. Oh, she said as she stroked her clitoris, it was quite aroused and larger than normal. She was able to even grab it with her fingers. She stroked it as she bit her lip and pushed her fingers deep inside herself. It was only a matter of time before she had orgasmed in the tub.

DAY 26

Where the hell was Nadine? Leanne thought as she got home from yet another long shift. She didn't care, she just didn't want to run into her until she was back to normal. But she even thought to herself, when would that be? She stripped in front of the mirror again to check her progress. Her breasts were still gone and her nipples formally pretty perky didn't even require the tape to keep them down anymore. Her stomach was still quite large and it looked like she gained even more weight from a few days ago. How could this be? She barely ate anything but still was gaining weight. Her leg hair had grown a bit more as well. She looked down at her normally bare pussy, she saw the beginnings of hair coming back in which was a plus. She ran her fingers through the fine hair until she hit her now pronounced clitoris, she exhaled in pleasure as she made contact with it. It was almost an inch in length. She didn't care, she was on the floor naked and writhing as she kept stroking it. She put her index finger in her now very tight pussy and went back and forth. For some reason she thought of Rita naked. Right before she passed out in ecstasy.

DAY 28

“So are you coming over my place tonight?” Rita said as she put her arms around Leanne. Leannes back was to her. Leannes hands were in the sink washing the dishes as she felt Rita’s perky large firm boobs pressed into her back. “I had fun the other night, I think we should do it again.”

Leanne smiled as she was wearing her loose fitting pants, but for some reason she got very wet thinking of Rita naked again. Was she a lesbian now? Was that how it worked? She knew she shouldn’t, but she felt light-headed as she answered back. “sure?”

“Great, I will see you at 8.”

Leanne smiled as she went back to work scrubbing the dishes. She imagined Rita in that tight little form fitting number that highlighted that firm ass. She quickly had to adjust herself again as her clitoris got very very hard again to the point it pushed out her loose fitting pants. Damn, thats so odd. I felt lightheaded for a minute there.

By the time Leanne reached Rita’s apartment she was already plastered; she had hit every bar on the walk over there and drinker at them all. Normally she could’ve just walked into the bar and gotten free drinks from other patrons. Paying for drinks for herself was an entirely new experience. So was having the 40 plus year old woman come over to her at the bar and ask her to buy one for her too. She politely denied her-she had much better waiting for her. Was she actually excited to be seeing a woman? Maybe she was a lesbian now, she looked at herself in the mirror, her very short blonde hair and no makeup, if no one knew better, they would’ve thought she was just an effeminate looking man. She felt a pang of loss as she wanted to twirl her fingers through her long blonde hair and hold her boobs again. With the sense of loss, comes another shot… or two…

“Hello Rita,” Leanne said as she smiled and leaned on the frame in the doorway.

Rita stood there in the doorway wearing absolutely nothing but a smile. “Hello there sexy…”

Within two minutes they were both naked and in the bedroom. Leanne kissed and lciked every part of Ritas naked supple body. Her tongue danced back and forth on her nipples. She couldn't get enough of her body to take it all in. Ritas hands grabbed her ass and pulled it into her. “Get your dick!” She barked the instruction to get the strap on.

“Yes Mistress” Leanne said as she quickly got up and started to feel around the darkened bedroom. Where was it? She couldn't turn on the lights, it would kill the mood.

“Hurry up!”

“Yes Mistress!” Leanne said now in a panic; where was that fucking thing!

“Now damn it!”

Leanne knew her time was up, she felt down and felt her enlarged clitoris again. She was really turned on right now. Her clit was poking straight out, it felt larger than Leanne had ever felt it. Maybe she could rub her until she got more time?

She quickly ran over there and pounced on Rita, she quickly began to stroke Ritas little clit with her now very large clit. Rita moaned in ecstasy as Leanne used her fingers to maneuver it. She wanted to put her clitoris inside of Rita, it was large-maybe she would feel something. Her eyes rolled backward as her clitoris rubbed the tender folds of Ritas warm pussy! She had never felt anything like that before! She pulled back and put it in again! OhhhhhhhH!!!!! she screamed inside her head. It felt like a warm glove was enveloping her. She quickly pushed it harder and harder inside Rita! She wanted to go deeper!

“OOOOOHHHH!!!” Rita screamed in pleasure, “Thats it Lee! Fuck me Lee!”

“Yes mistress!” Leanne screamed as she pushed harder and harder and faster and faster with each rhythmic thrust she felt herself deeper inside of Rita. Tighter and harder!

“Fuck me LEE!!” Rita screamed.

Leanne couldn't even respond, she was shoving her clit so hard into Rita and so fast that she couldn't even get out a gasp until Rita yelled.

“OoOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!”

Leanne then felt the greatest orgasm she had ever felt before as if her pussy had exploded forward. She fell in a collapsed heap on top of Rita. Both were panting in unison as it just took everything out of them.

Rita smiled as she looked into Leannes blue eyes. “That dildo never knew what was coming did it? I never felt it used like that before.”

Leanne smiled as she looked at Rita, “I couldn't find it, but my clit was so hard thinking of you, that I just had to put it in you.”

Rita smiled back, “Sweetie, that wasn't your clitoris; Ive felt those before. What is this then?” She reached forward and grabbed Leannes firm soaked appending between her legs.

Leanne gasped as Rita squeezed hard around it, it felt like intense pain. Her mouth dropped open with the feeling. “its my….”

Rita reached over and turned on the bedroom lamp next to her bed. She opened her mouth as she saw between Leannes soft supple legs. “You do have a penis! I knew you did the surgery.”

Leanne looked down, mouth just agape; that wasn't her clitoris! She saw the soft small head of a little penis between her legs. “I…. have a dick?!”

Rita looked at it, “Its little, but you know how to use it babe.” She said as she got up for the restroom.

Leanne just sat there on the bed staring at her new appendage and hyperventilating. I…. have… a… dick?!? She couldn't grasp the concept. She put her hands on it and was repulsed by the feeling and sensitivity in it. It was definitely attached to her allright. How could this be?! A month ago she was a super hot curvy woman with boobs, now she was a pudgy little fat boy! This was impossible!

DAY 30

Leanne tried to fix her makeup the best she could. She coifed her now very short hair up and did her earrings the best she could. She hated everything about her situation now, she was a woman damn it despite what she had between her legs, though everything with Rita was nice-after all was said and done. She would try to get it back and right. She would eat right, and exercise and Breast Implants were a possibility. Her butt was already huge and straining every type of clothes. She only felt comfortable in mens underwear as Womans underwear wouldn't hold everything in. She looked herself over, and despite everything she just looked like a fat feminine boy in drag. Damn it, this wouldn't work as she scrubbed all the makeup off-she would just have to play the role. She needed to see the doctor damn it. He could fix all of this, he had to.

Olivias eyes slowly opened to the very white room. It felt as if she had been sleeping forever, a week to be specific. Everything was sore.

“Ahh, the patient is waking up.”

“Did it work?” Olivia groaned out. She struggled to move her fingers and toes as everything was cloudy.

“Yes it did; a textbook reboot of your system. You have purged and at the very least stymied the gland. I believe with regular estrogen enhancements, we can have you back as good as new in no time.”

“How do I look?”

“See for yourself,” He said as he helped her up off the bed and onto the floor. WAY onto the floor.

Olivia tried to regain her bearings, she was in a hospital gown like before, but the room was larger… Much Much larger. She looked up all the way at the doctor. “how… how tall am I?”

“About three feet.”

“Three feet!” Olivia was stunned, she knew she would regress; she just didn't know how far she would regress to. Thats when she turned and looked at the mirror. It was her allright, except her from many many years ago. Her chubby cheeks and thighs, her scrawny arms. She couldn't be any more than 8-9 at most. “How old am I?”

“38, you are still Olivia and you are still 38. Your appearance is youthful, but your body, skin and organs are 38. It is only temporary, you will slowly change back over the next week until you are your old self again.”

“I look so much younger than Leanne did though.” She asked as she felt herself just to make sure that this wasn't a dream.

“For some it affects differently than others. For you, due to the damage to your glands-you went back farther than any I have seen. It should be of no matter though and should not be an issue i think.”

“You think?”

“Olivia you did major damage to your system far beyond pills or simple STD’s, you damaged an inherent part of your body that regulates size, hormone production, and growth. You are on new ground here, and we have done the best we could with the medicine on hand.” He said quite offhandedly. “Here, you will take these pills and take them regularly for the next two weeks. You are in luck, your daughter is here to pick you up.”

“Nadine?” She was a little concerned. Nadine was always the very smart one and very judgmental, what would she think of her mother in such a condition.

“No, the other one.”

Whew, she thought. Leanne had just gone through the procedure. She would be more sympathetic. She pulled on the small little socks and shoes along with a small dress she had procured before she checked in. It was all small and pink with lace frills. She thought it was cute when she purchased it. However now wearing it, it was another matter entirely as it looked to take even more years off. She walked out to the lobby area and saw the receptionist and a young man standing there waiting for someone. Wait… That boy looks familiar, the hair, the eyes. “Leanne?”

Leanne turned and saw this short tiny little girl wearing a pink little dress with ruffles and barely 3 feet tall. “Mom?”

In Unison, “What the Hell happened to you?!”

The bus ride home was super awkward as Leanne sat next to Olivia. Multiple passengers came up to Leanne and congratulated her on such an adorable daughter, and that she must be a proud father of such a cute little girl. Olivia was surprised at how well Leanne was taking it, and how she was holding up. Less than a month ago, they were the hot Mother-Daughter team, and now they were a young father and his little girl. How the fuck had this happened?

They had gotten off at their stop and walked upstairs to their apartment, not exchanging a word between them. As they opened the door they heard giggling going on inside. As soon as they opened the door, they saw Nadine.

Nadine stood there about 5’10 in height. Long Blonde hair all the way down to her now very curvy ass. What was the most stunning about her was her Monster sized boobs, or titanic tits for a better word. Leanne stood there mouth agape as she saw her Sister with Boobs down to her waist and Inch long nipples poking and pointing to the floor. Nadine turned and smiled with a drunken expression, “Are you the pizza guy?” She said in a the highest voice possible.

“Nadine what the hell happened to you?” Olivia said.

Nadine recognized the voice albeit higher and looked down quizzically. “Mommy? is that you?” She went down on her knees and instantly recognized her. “It is you!” She then proceeded to envelope poor Olivia in a hug between her massive breasts as Olivia struggled to breathe under pure suffication.

“Great… She's a bimbo.” Leanne said while rolling her eyes.

Nadine got up to her feet and stared down at the diminutive little man. “And who are you little boy?” She said as got really close and her breasts pushed hard against Leannes chest.

Leanne suddenly grew flustered as she felt the large warm boobs pressed all around her. “umm. Im.. ummm”

Nadine suddenly looked down and put her hands on Leannes crotch. “Oooohhh, looks like somebody's happy to see me!”

Leanne looked down, and indeed she was hard as a rock and it was pressing out against her thighs. Her face grew bright red with embaresment as her formally very unattractive step-sister was giving her a massive hard-on.

Olivia was stunned at the sudden occurrence “Leanne! Nadine! Thats your sister!”

Leanne was out of breath and mumbled “Step-sister, we arent blood…” As she had lost quite a bit of blood from her head.

Nadine was confused and looked at Leanne. “Leanne?” She looked up and down as if trying to piece together the pieces of a puzzle and then it was like a lightbulb lit up in her head as she burst into laughter. “you are a boy! Hahahahahahah! My Step sister is my Step-brother! Hahahahhaha!”

As she laughed her massive boobs bounced up and down and Leanne adjusted her pants as it was very noticeable now.

“Nadine! Be nice, your siste..bro… Leanne is going through a very rough time right now. We all are!” As she yelled, she felt a tingling in her spine. Suddenly her small shoes became a little looser. She felt the fabric of her dress edge slide past her knees.

“Mommy?” Nadine was the first to notice. “You got smaller.”

“The bimbo’s right mom, you shrunk.” Leanne noticed.

Olivia tried to make sense of it, “The regress, it hasn't stopped yet.”

“You look like a little toddler.” Leanne said.

Olivia suddenly saw how big her daughter and son/daughter had gotten in comparison to her. She felt a little bit uneasy. “I think I should go lie down. this has taken a lot out of me.” She quickly went back to her room and slammed the door, at least slammed as hard as a person of 2’6 could do.

Nadine looked at the closed door for a minute, then turned to the table where an open bottle of jack daniels was. She one handed it and went back to the couch and sat down. She took a quick swig and then looked at Leanne, “So whats your story?”

The next hour was a blur as Leanne explained her entire story, it was easier to relate and re-tell with copious amounts of alcohol for both of them. The entire humiliating experience at Hooters, the nights with Rita. All of it. For the first time since their parents had married, it was the longest conversation either of them had had with each other.

“Do you like being a guy?” Nadine asked.

“No, Im a woman; I need to fix this-but our insurance wont cover and we dont have the money for any more treatments regress or otherwise.” Leanne said

“I know a guy, really good guy-he can get you the pills no questions asked-and it wont cost you a thing.” Nadine said winking. “Hes the guy that helped me get these bigger.” She said as she heaved her gargantuan boobs up with both hands.”

Leanne shifted on the couch beginning to become aroused again and trying not to show it. “Why would he do it for free?”

“Its not all normal stuff like the doctors office, its animal hormones, but it works -my boobs are filled with the cow stuff now. I even poured myself a glass of milk the other night.” She said winking, quite proud of herself.

“Im willing to try anything, Im not supposed to be like this.”

“So are you like a lesbian or what?” Nadine asked bluntly while taking another shot. Her head bobbing with her boobs resting on her legs.

‘I dont think so, I mean I do have a penis and all and I did fuck Rita after all.”

Nadine’s eyes grew wider. “does it work?”

Leanne grew uncomfortable with the line of questioning, but quickly took another shot for courage. “Well Rita seemed to like it.” She said in an odd way of boasting.

“Let me see it!”

“ummm… I dont know, thats kind of… weird.” Leanne stammered.

Nadine hefted one boob to the side and got closer. “This is all weird shit at this point, lets go with it. I want to see it!”

“well, ok.” Leanne said begrudgingly as she pulled down her sweat pants and underwear exposing her slightly erect cock.

“Oh!” Nadine said as she stood transfixed staring at it. “Its nice.” She said as her boobs jostled beneath her as she tried to get a closer look.

Leanne seeing this and the extremely large heaving boobs in front of her, began to get short of breath and more and more aroused.

Nadine seeing the effects of her proximity got some glee out of it. “ummmm, someones VERY happy to see me now.” She leaned forward and grabbed the dick with her left hand and looked up into Leannes eyes. “Very Happy.”

Leanne wanted to pull away, this was weird, very weird. They were step-sister or brother or… well who the fuck knew now. But she couldn’t. She tried to breathe, but all the blood had left her head and very quickly. Before she knew it, she was standing there completely naked.
Adobeman10

Postby Adobeman10 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Nadine slowly dropped her Fuck me shredded jean shorts and was obviously going commando underneath. Her tank top was instantly ripped by her strong two arms exposing two of the most gargantuan bean bag boobs that Leanne had ever seen. Nadine dropped to her knees and even with Leanne standing; Nadines head was level with her stomach. Nadine leaned her head in lower and began to lick Leannes dick slowly, then took the entire thing into her mouth.

Leanne recoiled in ecstasy as Nadine began to bob her head rythmaclly. She was panting and out of breath as Nadine then pushed her back and onto the floor. She was frozen and just couldn't move. She had never in her life been as turned on by one person as she was the goddess before her.

Nadine knew she had her, and slowly descended her warm wet pussy onto Leannes now throbbing cock. Her hips enveloping the chubby little man beneath her. As she lowered her heaving chest down on Leannes. Leanne felt the smothering of body by the warm soft breast flesh of Nadine.

Nadine began to rock back and forth, slow at first but then faster with each motion. Leanne began to arch her hips up and harder in reciprocity. Both suddenly were fucking faster and harder than any two beings had ever done before. Nadine arched her back and lifted her breasts to the heavens as she screamed in ecstasy. All Leanne did was choke out an Oh as she had lost all breath.

The suddenly heard a door slam and a high pitched scream. Both their heads turned to see Olivia standing there, barely two feet tall wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt that draped to the floor. “What da fuck are you two doing!”

Leanne realized that she had just fucked her step sister and was now naked underneath her in front of their shrunken mother. (Yes this is just that weird.)

Nadine however wasn't phased at all. “Aww, look at the little baby.” She said as she got up and walked over to Olivia.

“Im not a baby, Im your mother!” Olivia protested, but as she did she felt extreme unease staring up nearly four feet at her monstrously tall busty and naked Step-Daughter.

“You aren't my mother little girl.” Nadine said with sudden confidence. “My Daddy just liked you a little more than her is all. You are just a spoiled little baby. And its way past your bedtime.”

Leanne watched as she slowly slinked and was putting sweats on trying to awkwardly cover herself.

“Im in charge, and you are in big trouble!” Olivia yelled but resembled nothing but a petulant child throwing a fit.

“I dont think so little girl. You are in trouble for getting up past your bedtime and I think you need a spanking.”

“A what?” Olivias face grew white as she felt herself shrinking before the imposing woman. She was regressing and at the worst possible moment.

Nadine picked up the small child with one hand and sat on the couch pulling off the shirt and draping the screaming Olivia over her knee. “Now little girl, you will learn to behave yourself.” She said as she lowered her open hand right on Olivias bare butt.

Whack!

Olivia screamed as her ass hurt with the spanking.

Whack! Whack! Whack! They weren't powerful spanks, but they were spanks on a bare butt all the same. Olivia cried and cried and then Nadine stopped.

“What the hell?” Nadine said as she lifted Olivia with two hands in front of her.

In her two hands instead of a child, or even a toddler; was now a little baby girl. She was sniffling and looking at her and then began to wail.

Leanne looked at her. “Do something, she cant keep crying like that-the neighbors will call the cops.”

“What do I do? Im not a mom.” Nadine protested.

“Well you better do something to make ‘mom’ be quiet.” Leanne barked.

Nadine looked at the crying child and then somehow almost instinctively raised the child to her massive tit and the baby just latched on and began to suck. Nadine arched back as she felt the pull of milk from the nipples of her gargantuan boob. Her other nipple on the other side began to dribble a little bit of milk from the tip.

Leanne looked on in fascination as her Step sister was weaning her now shrunken baby mother. “Cow hormone pills or stuff, you say.”

Nadine looked up in almost pride at Leanne as Olivia kept sucking and sucking. “Yup.”

Nearly twenty minutes later as Olivia finally finished and Nadine and Leanne put her back in a makeshift crib made of pillows on their mothers bed.

Nadine had one of her stretched shirts on as it draped to the floor in an almost tent like perch. Leanne was there wearing her grey sweats looking on in amazement as their mother slept.

Nadine was the first to break the silence. “What a fine family we have raised here sweetheart.” She said in mocking tone as she draped her arms around the diminutive little Leanne.

Without missing a beat and with a deadpan response Leanne said. “First thing tomorrow, we are fixing this.”

Day 35

“Are you mixing the pills into the breast milk?” Leanne said with concern.

“Yes, what do you think I am, a dummy?” Nadine barked back as Olivia sucked on a bottle mixed with Nadines breast milk and the hormone pills that the doctor had given her to take.

Leanne didn't answer as she looked on her baby mother sucking down the bottle. “I dont know, you think we would’ve seen something by now.”

Nadine got up and towered over her sister as she reached down and put her hands down her sweats. “Well you’ve seen some changes, you’ve gotten much smaller I can feel.”

Leanne pulled her sisters hands out of her pants and off her now much smaller cock. “Stop it, we are not doing this anymore. This goes back to normal as soon as possible.”

“Thats not what you said last night.” Nadine said with a wink and a saunter. Her boobs swaying now lower than her waist to Leannes obvious notice.

“Damn it Nadine, you said you would stop taking those damn pills! You cant get any bigger.” Leanne said

“Hey, I got a deal on these pills when I got your little green pills-its working for you, so stop complaining.”

Leanne had been taking the green pills for three days and did start to notice a bit of a change. Her nipples had become a little more sensitive and little mounds were beginning to form beneath them. The hair stopped growing all together all over her body. And most importantly, her dick had shrunk and was barely a couple inches now. Still enough for Nadine to ravage her last night. But soon that would not longer be an option. “What kind of pills are these anyway?”

“Female super hormones is what the guy said.” Leanne said as she lifted the pail and put one of her hands around her nipple and started to squeeze some milk into it. “They were free, so quit your bitching.”

Leanne was grateful for that, they were now just existing on what money Nadine had somehow got doing god knows what, and what Leanne was pulling down from her bus-boy job at hooters. They couldn't afford any more procedures through a licensed doctor. The back alley way was the only way to go. They needed their mother back to size, She would worry about Nadines pill dependency later on.

DAY 38

“Nadine where is my bottle?” Olivia asked in low tones.

“Right here dear.” Nadine said as she handed the little girl of maybe three her bottle. As she sucked it down, Nadine made sure not to tell her where the milk came from. They couldn't afford new milk right now and Olivia was slowly regaining her memory and size. Fortunately she couldn't remember anything from the night she walked in on her and Leanne.

Leanne had crushed the pills down with the milk as they have produced the hormones allowing her to grow quickly. Hopefully she would grow back quickly as they needed someone besides Leanne with brains to get to Nadine. Leanne looked at her sister and her now dishwasher sized boobs. In time she wouldn't even be able to move around the apartment and maybe Leanne could hide her pills from her as she wouldn't stop taking the damn things. She would be immobile by the huge breasts soon enough.

Leanne looked down at herself. Chubby yes, a little bit more weight in the belly, thighs, arms, and cheeks, yes. BUT, no more penis. She thought of having a t-shirt made of the moment. She felt her now small but growing pussy between her legs. With each day she felt more and more like a woman. Even her small nubbin boobs were easily B-cups. She was short, but damn it-She was slowly coming back.

The only down side was Rita had dumped her, and while she was feeling really down about that, as she had developed feelings for Rita as a person and genuinely enjoyed her company, plus she was there when things were rough. It was the nasty way in which Rita did it, sending her pictures of her with some random ripped dude as if to pour salt into Leannes wounds as well as make a whole bunch of nasty rumors at work about her. Thats fine, the last laugh would be hers, she smiled as she eyed an empty pill bottle in her hands. Nadine’s guy did manage to get her a little special going away present-which she had switched with Rita’s birth control. After these little pills, Rita wouldn't be needing any birth control in the future.

DAY 40

“Mooooolivia! I noooeed you!” Nadine bellowed again in the apartment.

The little Olivia of about 9-10 and about 3 feet skipped out of her bedroom, “Do you need your milking?” She said as she looked at her step daughter sitting there, her massive breasts taking up the size of an easy chair and the nipples now about a coke can size on each. Her ears were now poking through her auburn blonde hair. Her lips had distended as she struggled to say things without saying Moooo in the words.

“Plooooseee”

Olivia took the Milking machine and hooked it up to each of the large round teats of the cow-woman and turned it on. The machine was on the floor and began to whir as it filled up the clear tanks on either side of it. They had obtained the machine about a day ago from a local dairy merchant who had agreed to loan it to them in exchange for selling the super sweet milk at a discounted price. Olivia looked at the carpet which had milk stains around it. As soon as they built up a little money, they would have to get this carpet cleaned-the whole place smelled of milk.

Leanne walked through the door wearing her hooters outfit with pride. Her hair was a bit longer, but she had almost regained her entire body back to normal. “Milking time again I see”, She felt bad for her sister, but then again, she should’ve stopped taking those pills. This was the end result of too many cow hormones. She thought as she popped her little green pills nearly dropping one in her now excessive E Cup cleavage. She went over and patted Olivia on the head. “How are you doing sweetheart?” She knew it was her mother, and she was regaining herself and her memories fast; but she still resembled a small girl.

“Better, almost 3 feet now today.”

Leanne smiled as the milking machine beeped denoting a full tank. Finally, things are getting back to normal.

DAY 42

Leanne flicked the little nipples with her fingers. Ow, she thought. This was weird. She looked at her naked reflection in the mirror. Directly beneath her E-cup boobs was another set of nipples on these small little mounds right at the top of her belly. Another set of boobs? she thought? What the Fuck! Is it the hormones she was taking? She trusted Nadine-but look at her, she was a full cow-woman making milk in the other room.

She had her body back, unfortunately with more pounds than before. Her stomach never ever really flat was positively pouchy, and her thighs were equally jiggly with her ass stretching the panties she had managed to get back.

She pulled her stretched Hooters waitress shirt back on as her cleavage was more impressive than ever. It was no small feat getting back on the floor and out of the kitchen as Randy was skeptical after what happened before. That was before she pulled her shirt and bra up and exposed her double E’s to him in the backroom. It was a good thing he hadn't fainted, but Leanne figured it was the fastest route back to the main floor.

The girls around her were equally skeptical and dismissive and definitely didn't give her any respect whatsoever. Leanne thought about in the back of her mind slipping them a few extra special pills in the future. But for now was on opposite ends of the restaurant than Rita. A slight bump between the two on the floor illicit’d some interesting banter.

“Watch it fat-ass,” Said Rita.

“Easy there shorty, dont get your panties in a bunch.” quipped Leanne as she smiled.

Rita’s face grew cold at the comment, and Leanne knew she had hit a sensitive spot with her. Rita normally an unimpressive 5’8 but with a gorgeous body, just didn't have the same flair as she did before. She was almost eye to eye with the now 5’3 Leanne and was looking quite disturbed as ever around her. A fact that Leanne knew all too well.

DAY 43

Leanne stared at herself naked in the mirror; She had definitely put on weight-she felt at her heaviest yet at now 165. She hadn't grown any taller, so the weight was ill distributed around her. Her cheeks were puffy, her arms were now jiggly and though her boobs looked amazing at EE size, it was the now C-cup boobs directly beneath them and resting on her prodigious stomach that worried her. Even her nose was slightly upturned and her ears looked floppy. She had stopped taking the pills, what was happening to her?

She had the day off and quickly put on sweat clothes and slippers-even her shoes felt like they were squishing her little toes. She had to go find Nadines guys with the pills. She walked out to the living room where the diminutive 3 foot tall Olivia was affixing a hose and clamp to the soda canned sized nipples of Nadine.

Poor Nadine, though Leanne believed she deserved what she had wrought-this was a bit too much. She was now much too large to even put clothes on anymore. Her Breast were both the size of beanbags now and constantly needed milking almost 16 hours a day. Her face, her beautiful face now had two cow horns on either side of her temple. Her nose had elongated to form a cow shaped mouth. Her Blonde Hair was sweaty and matted. Her hands and feet were now coal shaped hooves and she couldn't even grip anything anymore. Her skin formally very tan was now a light white with black hued spots on her now. She truly looked like a cow-woman. And though she couldn't verbalize anything other than ‘mooooooooo’ anymore. She Definitely understood everything they had said.

“Poor Nadine” Olivia said, “Leanne you have to go and try and find this guy and see if there is a cure pill for it.

Leanne looked at her now very diminutive mother, well diminutive mostly. Where as she had stopped growing at 3 feet tall. Her boobs obviously hadnt-This small little 3 foot woman now sported giant Double D boobs on her little frame. She had hit a spot during the growth and had apparently thats when the hormones kicked in and blew up her flat chest. Had she been normal sized-she would’ve loved it. At the size of a small child-they obviously were a much bigger problem. Leanne knew as she was looking for a cure for Nadine, she knew she had to find one for her mother and herself as well.

DAY 46

Leanne fumbled with the phone her hoof hands had stubbled to pull out and it was almost impossible to dial now as it only recognized fingers, fingers that had changed almost overnight on her. Instead of her delicate hands, now all she had was small pig hooves. It was now painfully obvious what animal crossbreed she had gotten for Leanne. Her E Cups boobs rested on D-cups underneath her painfully tight sweater-but she had nothing larger. Her sweat pants had been stretched to their limits as her legs resembled ham hocks. And her dainty feet-her sweet little toes now looked like hooves like her hands. The worst was her face, her nose had elongated out and turned upwards and resembled a snout in the middle of her face. From her long blonde hair poked out two triangular shaped ears. She looked like Miss Puggy with her doe eyes peeking out.

“Oink.. Mom! I need your oink help!” Leanne yelled. She tried stifling the oinks but found that it was impossible to do so.

“What is it Leanne?” Olivia said as she walked through the door. Her now Double D’s had blown up into Double E’s. So large, that she just wore Leannes huge t-shirts like oversized dresses and walked around barefoot.

“I need… Oink… you to dial the doctor.” Leanne said, “We need oink, professional help now.” She couldn't find Nadines dealer and had no other ideas-her sister was a cow woman, her mother was a stacked dwarf and she was turning into a pig.

“But we have no more money, no insurance, they wont help us.”

Nadine looked at her and simply “mooooo’d” in agreement.

Leanne had to do something quickly, something before she was a full on pig, and Nadine was a full cow… Well at least before she became a full on pig.

DAY 47

“Oink! Your pills did this to me!” Leanne said as she was creating a scene in the RE-Gen waiting room. The patients that had seen the pig woman enter in a huff left after she started screaming; so it was just her and the receptionist.

“I doubt our pills did this ma’am.” The receptionist said with a snarky tone. “It looks like you did some back alley animal hormones… Miss…”

Leanne clopped around on her hooves in the reception area. “well thats not what Im going to say when I call the news and tell them what you are doing here.”

“It will all be lies ma’am.” The doctor said as he appeared behind a startled Leanne.

She was surprised to see him, but quickly regained her composure. “It doesn't matter, just by saying it, it will get people so outraged that you will never be able to do business again.”

The doctor paused for a moment and looked the angry and agitated pig woman down. “Go home, let me talk to my superiors-we will be in touch in less than 48 hours.”

DAY 48

Leanne kept her coat tied close as much as possible and wore a hood over her head. She couldnt put on shoes anymore as her feet were now full hooves. She had to struggle just to keep upright and walking. She saw people point and stare as she made her way down the street. She needed help, but didn’t have a lot of friends.

“Mommy, look at the Piggie.” A child said as Leanne embarrassedly picked up the pace. Climbing stairs was even harder as Leanne had to go on all fours to successfullly negotiate the stairway. She finally got up to the floor and righted herself. She banged on the door with her hard coal hooves. “Open up please. I need you”

The door opened to reveal a surprised Rita standing there wearing nothing but a negligee. At first she didn't recognize her, then a wave of realization came over her. “Leanne?”

Leanne struggled to hold the cup of water as eventually Rita had to help her sip out of it. She sat on the couch, oinking and relating her story of Re-gen, the pills, everything.

“Wow…” Rita said astonished. “Thats some story, but I don't understand-what do you need from me?”

“Oink, I need you to be the person negotiating with them. Oink. I can’t, Im hideous right now. Nadine is pretty much all cow. And Olivia is essentially a child. I need some oink.. One to talk and be there for us.”

Rita smiled, “well thats all well and good. But whats in it for me?”

“Oink… What do you want?” Leanne said cautiously.

Rita slowly removed all of Leannes clothing, resorting to scissors to cut the now stretched pant legs off of her. Leanne sat there naked on the couch now, her large thighs looked like meaty ham hocks, where her calves shrunk down to the now full hooves she had. Her legs were at an odd angle from what most humans have. Her arms were quite meaty and jiggled with fat leading into smaller forearms into hooves. Her Body now had 4 all natural large tits hanging off of her like two rows of boobs. Her once stunning face had huge ‘porked’ out cheeks leading to a full pig snout in the center of her face. Her hair dropped over her pointy and curly ears.

“On the floor.” Rita said softly. “No talking”

Leanne went down to the floor level on all fours naked with her boobs dangling beneath her. It actually felt better on her back to be in the quadruped stature. Rita came over and ran her hand softly along Leannes back until she suddenly pulled something above Leannes tailbone.

“SquuueeaalllllL!” Leanne squealed at the top of her lungs.

“Oh, is your tail sensitive?”

Leanne turned her head, and sure enough directly above the base of her tailbone was now a cute little piggly tail. “I do..”

“Ah ah, no words my little piggy.” Rita said as she eyed her prize. “You want my help, then you will have to do as I say.”

Leanne simply nodded and replied with, “Oink.”

Leanne lied at the foot of Ritas bed on the floor, as Rita said; “no animals on the furniture.” She had demeaned her to levels that she wasnt used to. Feeding her a plate of food on the ground, washing her sensually in the tub like a dog, She made her continue to even walk around the apartment naked like an animal. Other than an occasional nipple tweak or squeezing of Leannes ripe melons, she treated her as nothing but an animal. To Rita, she was not an object of sex anymore, she was a pet and was going to be treated as such.

Leannes head slightly perked up, did she hear something?

She looked left before she felt a hand over her mouth and the words “lights out”

DAY ???

“where, oink, am I?” Leanne muttered to herself as she looked around. She was in a pen like in a farm. She was completely naked and on piles of hay. She was on all fours with her little curly tail wiggling on the rear of her prodigious ass. An ass three times its normal size. Her two sets of boobs looked even larger dragging on the ground beneath her as her nipples brushed the dirt illiciting a small orgasmic response from her. She tried to straighten up to two legs, but her back just wouldn't bend that way.

“I wouldn't try it my dear, your body is simply four legged from now on.”

Leanne turned and heard a voice from the other side of the pen, where she saw the good doctor from the clinic looking at her. “Doc?”

“Yes dear, Doctor Morpheus if you please”. He smiled, “Your last little threat prompted us to take action. You see we have always operated on the fringe of the law-and if something were to go wrong, many politicians would see that as an opportunity to shut us down as we are ‘an abomination of god’ in their eyes. And in many respects we are. But considerable money and time has been invested, and I cant let four spoiled women ruin Billions of dollars of investments.”

“What did you do with my Mom, Oink, with Nadine?” Leanne cried out “Did you kill them?”

“Of course not dear, we are scientists not murderers. We saw this as a chance to advance scientific research.” Two gentlemen in black masks placed a large flat screen TV in Leannes pen. “Why see for yourself.”

The screen came alive as Leanne trotted in front of it.

“Noooooo!!! Im a woman!! What have you done to me!?” Leanne recognized it as Rita’s voice. Rita was being led in the room by two men in lab coats. She was considerably smaller and missing her amazing breasts. But what really caught Leanne’s attention was the small little dick that was between her legs. “Im not a boy! My name is Rita!!” She screamed as they strapped her into a chair. She was sobbing and couldnt stop staring down at her new tiny little member.

Two large electrodes were attached to her head as she was sitting in a chair strapped down. Her hair had been cut and she truly resembled a boy. Her nose and chin had been altered to be wider and less feminine. “You wont get away with this, my father will sue you, my father will get you, he will stop at nothing to get his little daughter back. My name is Rita Espinoza and Im a female, you sons of bitches let me go!”

The machine suddenly whirred to life as Rita’s eyes went blank. Then everything went quite and Rita snapped out of it. “¿Qué hiciste? ¿Qué? ¿Por qué estoy hablando español ? ¿Que pasó? ¡¿Que sucede?!”

“Now we erased all of her knowledge of the English language as well as numerical details and education. We are flying her tomorrow to El Salvador where she will begin her new life as Hector the small little bus boy.”

Leanne felt a little bad to see her former lover this bombshell of a woman who had her whole life given to her turned into an unattractive little busboy forever. She was not prepared for what she saw next. “Mom!?”

It was her mother Olivia, but she too had been operated on. She was standing naked in the frame and dressing herself. Her skin was very white. Her massive boobs now had tiny little pinkish nipples on the end. She was hairless down there. And her eyes had been reshaped and made much more narrow to be Japanese in appearance. Her hair was very black, and her nose was very petite. She looked like a very different person. Leanne heard from the side, “Yuki, its time for school.”

“Ok mom, Im getting dressed now.” Olivia said as she struggled to close her school vest over her massive boobs. She dressed in the traditional Japanese school girl outfit though it wasn't designed to hold in double E’s on a three footer.

Leanne looked at the doc. “Why, oink, did you make her keep those boobs?”

“That would be cruel, she's a 38 year old woman; why would you give her a flat chest. She's never going to grow any taller or bigger, so the least we could do is let her keep her magnificent chest. If she ever goes to reduce it, the genetic predisposition in her DNA will grow them back and larger than the first time. She could become more boob than person. She wont remember you two though-we saw fit to that. She's a nice person and should not be saddled with you or your wicked step sister”

“You monster, oink,” Leanne cried, “What did you do with my sister?”

“Turn your head.”

Leanne looked in the next pen and saw Leanne almost twice as large as she was in the tiny apartment. Her massive boobs the size of refrigerator and milking machines pumping nonstop. Her hair had been shaved off to now show her cow like ears and horns out of her head. Through her nose was a massive cow nose ring. She looked at Leanne with recognition and some tears in her eyes.

“Now my dear, as we are monsters as you so delicately put, its your turn”

Leanne tried to bolt, but the two men had already leaped in the pen and attached a metal chain and collar around her. She struggled as she heard clippers, she tried to move-but she was just too weak. All around her eyes, she saw her hair fall in clumps to the floor.

“Now dear, know that you and your sister are fascinating subjects that will be advancing our research to new levels. So it is all in the spirit of progress.”

That was of little consolation to Leanne as they tattooed a brand on the side of her ass labeled REGEN.

THE END
Adobeman10

Postby Vended » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 am

That was one hell of a ride! :D

It's great to see a new story of yours, adobeman. Keep the great work!
Vended

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Yes, this was a rather strange story - but it was still fun to read.
Junketh71

Postby mikerpen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:11 am

Great story. I love forced transformation. And the unhappy ending was perfect.
mikerpen

Postby monkat » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Absolutely amazing.

I love your ftm stories.
monkat

Postby Franky009 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:46 am

Thanks for this geat story.
It is like all your work excellent.
Franky009

Return to Adobeman10