Next Stop, Can't Stop By MrGrey (MC, Slut)

Next Stop, Can't Stop By MrGrey (MC, Slut)

Postby Burke_Rakers » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:31 pm

Next Stop, Can't Stop

By MrGrey

I spotted the woman around 12th street.

She was pretending to be doing something important on her cell phone. The type of pretending you do to avoid that stillness in a public place that invites strangers to come up to talk to you. Just by looking at her I could tell that she didn't ride the subway often. She would look up from her cell phone and eye anyone around her that was safely looking the other direction. Its the same tactic to spot freshmen in the hallways of high school. They look at every person they pass. The people who live this life day in and day out, they grow bored with people and stop looking. The seniors look straight ahead in the school hallways, and the subway experts stare straight ahead at nothing.

Next stop—14th and Garrison

Next stop—14th and Garrison

The way the woman sighed at the blaring anonymous female voice on the intercom gave away that she was a long way from her destination. I smirked at her as she uncomfortably shifted her weight back and forth on her feet. She was ready to get off. She went back to her phone.

It's not that I want to upset anyone's life. I'm no sadist.

I merely try to liven up a life. After all, isn't that what a life is for—to be livened up? That's taking things pretty literal, but I don't see anything wrong with that.

This woman was bored! She needs something!

To start things off, I made her horny. Nothing over the top, just enough to get her mind on something other than her hatred of crowded areas. She still wanted off of this subway—but it was for entirely different reasons now. I could see that twinge in her eyes as the realization set in that she was suddenly having odd thoughts. She straightened her shirt out as if that was going to fix her problem.

That was a good start, but she still needed a little bit more. I decided drop her inhibitions a little bit. Her hard look softened up as she began to stop staring at her passengers out of fear, but not rather out of interest. She looked up at the man next to her, who caught her looking. She gave him a nice, inviting smile. I smiled myself, seeing her open up. It was a milestone.

Now, this is were my addiction comes in.

You would think that if I was just trying to help this girl out, I would stop right there. She seemed "fixed". She was now sociable, no longer thinking every man on the planet just wanted to rape her and take her purse. Perfect. Done. Now, let's go home...

It's like the beginning of a bad haircut. When you sit in front of the mirror, thinking you're going to just trim your own hair a bit. You start off cutting little insignificant snips off. Then, when you think you're finished, you look yourself over and say to yourself, "I guess I could do a bit more." Then, you make a mistake and you have to fix it. Next thing you know, you're halfway bald and you have a huge mess on the floor.

I just couldn't let this girl go with the small changes I had created. She still seemed like she could use some more help.

I guess I could do a bit more...

I decided to let her changes double with each stop. Her horniness. Her inhibitions. Her limitations. Her dignity.

Next stop—20th and Altman.

Next stop—20th and Altman.

The woman was now sweating. Just a little bit. She wiped her brow, catching the man beside her watching her. "It's hot in here," she said, getting an agreeing nod in return. She pushed up her sleeves and unbuttoned the stop of her shirt. She rubbed her neck, craning, pushing her chest out. The man couldn't help but look and she knew he was watching.

Wow, I thought. It's really taking effect on her. It still gets me every time. This is around the time that I think that maybe I should stop this. It's not too late to stop this. This girl still has a chance...

The subway slowed to a stop. A few people got off, a few got on, but she wasn't moving. The same female voice announced that the doors would be closing, which they did shortly after.

Shit.

She was still here, traveling farther and farther away from the city. As the economics of the city dropped, so did her chances of living a life remotely close to the one she lived before she set foot on this subway.

I know I can stop it. All I have to do is just make it so. End it. But, I don't want to—that's the difference. It's not that I can't... No, definitely not that. I can stop anytime I want to.

She was sitting down now. She dropped her ass right next to some guy reading a paper. The curves of her ass actually touched his leg. I could tell her was a little weirded out and uncomfortable by this invasion of personal space, but our girl was clearly not worried with that anymore. She just needed to rest. She didn't care who she sat next to. She just—

Oh my God. Is she...? No. She is.

The man glanced out of the corner of his eye. Gone was the look of annoyance at this rude girl, and what was replaced on his face was a perverted smile. The type of smile that said, "Wait 'til I tell the guys about this!"

The woman had her hand down her pants. She was breathing much heavier now. She was being discreet about it. She sat up straight so her waist was as far away from the aisle as possible, and her free arm was crossed over her other one, so one would have to really stare to see where her other arm led to—or just be sitting next to pretending to read a newspaper.

Next stop—26th and Lumpkin

Next stop—26th and Lumpkin

Her legs parted further. She slouched in her seat. Her free arm went dropped to her side and slid up under her shirt.

There was nothing discreet about this.

Our girl now had her pelvis thrust in everyone's face. No one could pretend to not notice this. I watched people tap their friends on their shoulders, mouthing, "Check it out...". People looked up and looked away, shaking their heads. What's the world coming to...?

This is picking up a little faster than I thought. I didn't think her mind would absorb this conditioning as intensely. But, her alterations just kept doubling with every stop. Exponentially piling up on itself. With each stop, her life become twice as different as the one before it.

Next stop—30th and Main

Next stop—30th and Main

She was now four times as slutty as she was when she walked onto the subway. Wait...that's not right. She was twice as slutty on the first stop, then she was four times. Then, what—sixteen times? Thirty-two times?

Fuck, I didn't think this through...

Horny to the fourth power...

Slut to the fourth power and climbing...

Maybe I should stop this now...

The woman kept her hand down her pants and leaned over to the man reading the newspaper. She was whispering something in his ear. The subway came to a stop. The doors hissed open. The man laughed at the woman, shook his head and exited the train.

She was just rejected. She was rejected by a horny, old man that had been staring at her. Lusting for her. Now, he would go to the bar and tell his friends about the whore that came on to him on the subway. "Did you do it?" they'd ask, buying him another beer. "Hell no!" he'd say. Even he was too good for that slut.

Our girl looked a little sad. She had been rejected when what she wanted more than anything was a tasty cock to suck on. He could have kept reading his paper... This girl was up for compromise at this point. "Go ahead," she'd say, "keep reading your paper. Just let me suck on that dick of yours. Don't even pay attention to me. I'm not even here..."

Next stop—38th and Turner

Next stop—38th and Turner

That's my stop.

I can't get off and leave this girl here. Not after what I've done. I had to see where she ended up. By now, she probably isn't even listening to the P.A. anymore. She doesn't even remember what her stop is. All she knows is—

Ah, fuck.

I watched helplessly from the sidelines as our girl began to take her shirt off. She didn't even care about the people staring at her. She stripped out of her clothes and was soon bare ass naked on the dirty subway booth, playing with her clit and smiling at her audience. "Wanna lick it?" she asked some woman holding a briefcase. She woman curled her lip and looked away in disgust.

"Could someone please stick something in here?!" she asked the whole subway, pointing at her gaping, dripping cunt. "An umbrella, a finger, a dick? Anything?" She was just annoyed now, not understanding why someone wouldn't just use her pussy like she wanted so she could get off. She sighed, turned her phone on vibrate, and shoved it up herself.

There was a soft gasp through out the bouncing car as we watched this unfold. She shrugged her shoulders and laid her head back to enjoy the pulsating gadget.

Next stop—44th and Watkins

Next stop—44th and Watkins

The subway came to a slow stop. The doors hissed open. This time, everybody got off. They looked over their shoulders at the crazy woman in the booth as they exited. I stayed, holding tight to the bar stretching across the length of the car. A few people looked at me, like "Are you crazy?" I don't know. Maybe I am. I just can't leave her like this.

A few people started to get on the car. When they saw what was inside, they stopped and backed back out to wait for the next one.

The doors hissed shut and the subway started back up again.

We were alone now.

She looked up at me.

"Pull your dick out."

I didn't say anything. She was so blunt about it. This girl would flash the pope if you dared her.

"Pull your dick out of your pants," she repeated. She didn't even know who I was. Most all, she had no idea that I had done this to her. Now here she was, naked on a dirty city subway, trying desperately to get laid.

I swear this was not my intentions.

It never is.

She sighed, annoyed, and stood up. She walked over to me, her tits and ass bouncing with each step, but remaining unnoticed by her apathy. She got on her knees in front of me and yanked my pants down.

You would be hard too.

How can I not be?

She licked her lips and dove in. You never would have guessed that this girl could deepthroat as well I she did, but here she was, her upper lip buried in curly pubic hair, and her lower lip resting softly on my balls.

I came down her throat while she fingered her ass. I couldn't help it! But, it sealed the deal. This girl was my responsibility now. I couldn't toss her out into the world—not this way. She'd end up doing God knows what.

Next stop—49th and Tarris

Next stop—49th and Tarris

She was now on the floor in front of me, shoving her hands in and out of her stretched pussy and licked her hands clean. She didn't care who saw her. She was just doing what she wanted. Acting out her primal instincts. Manners erased. Politeness forgotten. Limits dissolved.

Next stop—53rd and Carrington

Next stop—53rd and Carrington

She kept her legs spread, waiting in front of the door. When the doors hissed open, the potential passengers waiting outside were greeting by our girl, offering her dripping cunt to whoever wanted it. When that didn't work, she would lift her lower back in the air and spread her ass cheeks with her fingers, offering her asshole to passersby.

"Free assfuck! Come on!"

That would be her advertisement before the doors closed again. People looked at each other, then pretended not to see her.

"Come on! I need a dick in me!"

The doors hissed and we were moving again. Just me and her.

"Why won't anyone fuck my ass? It's free!"

I shook my head.

"Maybe you should be fucking my ass when the doors open... That'll show them that I'm really fuckable, and more people will come in..."

I shook my head. How did I let this happen?

"You need to loosen up, man," she told me. She told me that I'm too uptight. I need to relax. Live it up. "Life's too short," she said, "Fuck me in the ass."

I still didn't know what to do.

"Fuck me in the ass, then take it out and put it in my mouth," she suggested, "That'll really make me feel like a whore." She told me she's likes being treated like a whore. It makes her feel good. She likes when people watch her. She likes the way they shake their heads at her. Of course, this is only because I made her like it. I didn't mean to though. It just got a little out of control. You'd think I would have learned better by now.

Next stop—57th and Holden

Next stop—61st and Evan

Next stop—69th and Willis

Next stop—78th and Young

I finally got off.

I took her with me.

I draped my coat over her to cover her. Hopefully we wouldn't be arrested. I had to hold her off of every person we walked past. It was like walking a defensive dog.

"No, Spot! No!"

She would jump on top of anyone she had the chance and hump them, trying to coax them to fuck her.

We finally arrived at my place. Her eyes opened wide when we entered.

I had seen that look too many times.

When she saw all the naked women inside, instantly, she knew, this was were she belonged. These were her people. Her kind.

She jumped into the sweaty pile of women on the floor and found a hole to lick. I left her with my "collection" and went to sit by myself.

I did it again.

I thought I was done.

I've got to stop doing this...

THE END
Burke_Rakers
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Mr. Grey