Katherine and The Stone By MrGrey (Magic, Slut, -IQ)

Katherine and The Stone By MrGrey (Magic, Slut, -IQ)

Postby Burke_Rakers » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Katherine and The Stone By MrGrey

Cynthia Sanders sat on the couch in front of her television. Her hand was underneath her skirt, while slow movements paralleled her heavy breathing and half-open eyelids. She had been sitting there for hours now, since her son’s best friend had sat her down here and told her “play with herself” until he comes back.

He had been gone for a while now.

Cynthia had had a very interesting week. She didn’t even remember what life was like before this week. For all she knew, this was the only week she had really been alive. Ever since Jack, her next door neighbor and best friend to her son, had come over her house last week, things had been very different.

It all had something to do with that stone he carried around with him…

“Okay, you can stop doing that now."

Jack appeared at the front door, closing it shut behind him. Cynthia didn’t even hear him come in. With a sigh of relief, she relaxed her tired hand and fought to catch her waning breath. Finally, she could stop.

Jack had been living the high life this past week. As far as anyone was concerned, he was still at school and living his normal life. The Stone had made sure that no one questioned him or his whereabouts.

“Jack…” she tried to speak.

“What is it?”

“You have to stop this… It’s not right…”

Jack smiled and held up his hand, revealing the enigmatic stone in his clenched fist. Cynthia could only sit and watch as she watched Jack’s mouth move, sounding out another command to the stone, then watch as the stone glowed a bright yellowish glow.

After that, she felt fine.

“Ummmm… I mean… Can I, like, suck your cock some more? I’ve had, like, a really big craving for it lately,” she said with a newfound grin.

Jack shrugged his shoulders, “Maybe later.” Cynthia pouted in disappointment, crossed her arms, and sat back on the couch. She reached for the remote and turned on the television.

Jack went into the kitchen and rummaged through the refrigerator.

Nothing.

He slammed the door shut in aggravation. This was getting boring. He had been fucking his best friend’s mom for a week now, and it was already getting old.

He needed a new plaything.

As if by the stone’s will, there was a knock at the door. Jack’s heart skipped a beat as he snapped his head to attention at the front door. He raced into the living room where Cynthia lay a sweaty mess on the couch. “Who the hell is that?” he asked, terrified. Joseph was at school, and Mr. Sanders was at work. Not that either of them would be of any trouble, since Jack had used to stone to make them believe her behavior was normal. But, Jack still wanted to keep this as low profile as possible.

“Katherine…” Cynthia breathed, staring at the television. Her fake tits rose and fell from her chest as she breathed in and out.

“Who?” Jack asked, harsher and stepping a little closer.

“Katherine… My daughter… If you do anything to her, I swear I’ll—”

“Hush,” Jack silenced her and turned his attention to the door. There was another knock. “Will she go away if we just don’t answer it?” Jack was getting desperate.

“She’s my daughter… She has a key…”

Of course.

Jack’s heart stopped as he watched the doorknob click and then rotate. That was when the door swung open to reveal Katherine.

Katherine was 26 and a senior in college. She kept her brunette hair pulled back behind her head as two strands hung like curtains framing her face. A pair of glasses sat propped on her nose. Her modest clothes showed that she was a very mature girl with an intimidating intelligence.

“Mom?” she called, not noticing the two figures in her parents’ living room. Jack was impressed by Cynthia’s daughter. She was definitely a good looking girl, and had clearly gotten her life pretty much planned out. He could remember having a crush on her before she moved off to college. He would come to Joseph’s house just see her, and her mom. She always hated him though.

It’s funny how things turned out.

Katherine looked to her right and flinched. “Jack?” Her eyes drifted over his shoulder to see her mother, half-clothed and not looking entirely like herself. “Mom?” She started to rush toward her mother, but Jack held up his hand, signaling for her to stop. “What the fuck is going on, Jack? What’s happened to my mother Mom? Where’s Joseph? Where’s Dad?”

Jack shook his head, “Enough questions. Don’t worry about them, Katherine.”

Katherine’s face wrinkled in confusion, “Wha… How can you tell me not to worry? Ju-Just look at her!” Jack turned around as asked and gazed at his creation. He turned back toward Katherine’s panicked face. “Mom, for God’s sake, why aren’t you dressed? With Jack around…” She then slowly looked back into Jack’s eyes, “Is something going on between you two?

Jack smiled.

“Are you two…?” She didn’t even finish.

“Er…something like that,” Jack ambiguously explained.

Katherine’s face turned from confusion to disgust, “Oh God… Oh! Oh God!” She looked like she was about to vomit, “Mom, how could you! He’s only…”

“I’m eighteen years old, Katherine,” he said sternly, a little offended, “So don’t give me any of that shit. I bet you can remember back to when you were eighteen, can’t you Katherine?”

Katherine saw her mother’s eyes grow wider as something Jack held in his hand shone brightly through his fingers.

“What? What the hell are you talking about? This is getting too weird…” Katherine’s head was spinning, on the brink of overload. She had had too much information brought to her attention in the past three minutes. She just wanted to go back home… Back to… Wait, she was home, right?

Something didn’t seem right.

Katherine was beginning to feel funny, “What’s happening to me?” She looked into Jack’s eyes for an answer.

“What do you mean?” Jack asked back, innocently. He watched as Katherine’s glasses evaporated from her face and her short cut brown hair lengthen to a more youthful length to hang down her back. Her sophisticated clothing, a black sweater and khaki slacks, morphed into a tiny, white T-shirt and faded jeans. Her black high heels were soon a pair of dirty sneakers.

Katherine didn’t know what was happening, but she did know she just wanted to go upstairs to her room and zone out to some music. “Whatever you losers want to do, that’s fine, but I’m going to my room. Don’t bother me until dinner…” With that said, she began stomping up the stairs to a room that been turned into a guest bedroom since Katherine left.

“Oh Katherine,” Jack called.

Katherine sighed and turned around, obviously getting annoyed, “What is it?” She did have to admit that Jack was a little cuter than she had thought. She could have sworn that he had seemed so young a moment ago…

“What are you majoring in again?”

Katherine squinted and scoffed, “Like I know that now? I’ll figure that out when I graduate.” She started to turn back around to climb the stairs.

“When you graduate college?” Jack was grinning now.

She sighed again, stopped and turned around, “No, dumbass, high school. I’m a senior, remember?” She said this with the perfect attitude of a bratty teenager and started to turn back around.

“Katherine, come down stairs.”

She found herself powerless to disobey his command. She reached the bottom of the stairs and stood in front of Jack. “You’re doing something aren’t you?”

Jack just smiled. Suddenly, as if a light switch turned on in her head, Katherine realized that she had just been reverted back to an eighteen year old. She looked down at her outfit in shock. She was dressed like a kid! She could remember everything. How annoyed she was by her mother, how bad she had wanted to go upstairs and listen to music or watch tv… These were thoughts and feelings she hadn’t had in years. As far as she could tell, she was back to normal now. Except for her clothes…

“How are you doing this?” She turned her attention to Cynthia, “Mom, how’s he doing this?” Cynthia started to speak, but was silenced as Jack raised his hand. He held the stone in his hand. Katherine noted how her mother shied away from its appearance as if she were scared of it. “Is it that?” she asked.

“Katherine, this stone can do anything,” Jack explained smugly, “It was left to me by my grandfather, in his will.”

Katherine stared at the stone. She felt like she was being sucked into its center.

“Katherine…” Jack called back.

Katherine shook her head, grounding herself. She wiped a bit of saliva from the corner of her mouth. She had really gotten lost in that stone…

“Now,” Jack started, “let me demonstrate this stone’s power to you, just so you know what you’re dealing with.” Jack walked over to Cynthia, still topless and sitting docile on the couch. “What do you think of your mother, Katherine?”

Katherine looked into her mother’s eyes. Cynthia knew what was coming, and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. Jack was more powerful than the two of them combined. All they could do was sit there and let the changes happen…

“What do you mean?” Katherine asked meekly.

“I mean, what’s your opinion of her? Do you think she’s a good mother?”

Katherine seemed scared to answer, “Yes. She’s a great mother?”

“Do you think she’s a respectable woman?”

“Of course!”

Cynthia sat in terrified anticipation, wondering what her fate would be. “What if your mother was a prostitute?” Jack asked.

Katherine straightened up, “What are you talking about—“ Suddenly, Katherine caught her mother’s eye and noticed something happening behind them. She watched as her mother’s demeanor slowly changed from a meek house wife to a confident, arrogant seductress. Her breasts were already ridiculously big, but Katherine watched as her mother arched her back as if she naturally sat with her tits proudly sticking out. A cigarette appeared in Cynthia’s hand as she brought it to her mouth took a slow drag, and then let the smoke seep through her lips into the air. Katherine looked back at Jack, “What are you talking about? She is a prostitute.”

“Oh, that’s right! My mistake,” Jack said with a grin.

Cynthia suddenly felt like talking, “Damn right, I am! The best!” She took another drag from her cigarette.

Jack left Cynthia sitting on the couch and walked over to Katherine, “Do you see the power of this stone now?”

Katherine just looked confused, “So what? Mom’s been a hooker for years. What’s that stone have to do with anything?”

“Well, I could make you a hooker…” The stone started glowing.

Katherine smirked, “Yeah, righ— I mean, fuck, you don’t gotta make nothing! I been a hooker for years too.” Katherine adjusted her bra so her tits would give a better display, “Speaking of which, you got any cash on you? We could go into the bathroom…” Katherine still couldn’t stand the little twerp, but, hey , money’s money. That’s what her mom taught her…

Jack put his arm around her, “Why don’t you just suck me off right here?” He pulled his wallet out and threw a five dollar bill on the floor.

Katherine shrugged her shoulders, “Whatever.” She got on her knees to retrieve the crumpled bill and shoved it down her shirt. Se then proceeded to unzip her little brother’s best friend’s pants and pull his cock out. She could feel the scratchy five dollar bill against her chest as she leaned forward and took Jack’s cock in her mouth.

“Now do you understand what this stone can do?” Jack said, enjoying the blowjob he bought.

Katherine sighed, with his dick still in her mouth. She pulled it out to say, “No, you still haven’t shone me anything that wasn’t already true. Mom’s a hooker, and I’m a hooker.” With that said, she went back to being a hooker.

“But, how about if I changed you back to normal?” Jack asked, the stone growing warm in his hand.

Suddenly, his blowjob stopped. Katherine’s eyes grew wide and she flung herself backwards onto her ass. “What the fuck!” she yelled, panicked, “What the fuck did you do? You son of a bitch!”

Jack’s jaw dropped in mock surprise, “How dare you talk about my mother that way! Maybe I should make you the daughter of a bitch…” With that said, Katherine turned around to see her mother down on all fours, whimpering and whining.

“Mom?” Katherine asked. Her response was a bark and a tongue hanging out of her mother’s panting mouth. She turned back to Jack, “You bastard! Change her back now!”

“What’s the magic word?”

“Please! Change her back!”

The stone glowed in Jack’s hand and Cynthia stopped panting. She sighed and sat back up. “Katherine, I’m sorry…” she said to her daughter.

“Mom…”

“Jack has complete control of us,” she explained, looking up at Jack’s confident face. “He can do anything he wants to us, our minds, and our world… That stone has no limits…” The stone grew warm in Jack’s hand again. Cynthia continued, “We’re trapped in this house. I’m sorry you had to get mixed up in all thi… I mean… Oh shit… Jack…NO!” She could feel her mind altering. A smile grew on face under her frightened eyes, “Jack, I’m going to kill you when this is all over!” She then turned to her daughter, “But, for now, let’s have some fun with this little girl we have here!”

Katherine was shocked.

Cynthia pulled her skirt up and yanked her panties to the side to revealed her hairless cunt, “That’s right, baby. Mommy’s gonna make you forget all about your old self.”

Katherine looked up at Jack, “What did you do to her?”

Cynthia and Jack made eye contact and laughed, like they had some inside joke that Katherine just wasn’t getting.

Jack sat next to Cynthia, who was grinning with excitement, “What would you like to do to your daughter first?”

Cynthia looked off, thinking to herself with wild, passionate eyes, “Fuck, I dunno...” She looked into her pleading daughter’s eyes. Then she had it. “She’s always been a smart little bitch. Let’s bring her down to earth.”

Jack nodded and held the stone up for all of them to see. Katherine could only watch as Jack spoke and the stone got brighter and brighter, administering his wished, “Katherine, you’re going to get dumber and dumber for the next few minutes. Is that ok with you?”

Katherine’s eyes grew wide upon hearing her fate, “NO!” She slammed her fists on the carpet, “No, it’s not okay!”

Cynthia and Jack looked at each other as if they were best friends and grinned at their entertainment. They could see Katherine’s eyes getting droopy as her head can denser and denser right in front of them.

“Imma smart girl! I go ta college!” she explained. Cynthia clasped her hands together and pressed them to her nose as she watched with excitement. “I not no dummy neither!"

Cynthia laughed out loud. “Wow! She’s getting really dumb, huh Jack?”

“She’s definitely not as bright as she used to be.”

Katherine looked around the room for help, but found none, “You guys gots ta stop this! Kat not no dum-dum! Kat not dum!”

Cynthia spoke up, “Hey, Katherine!”

Katherine looked up with dull attention,” Huh…?”

“What’s 4 + 3?”

Katherine looked confused, “Wha you mean…?”

“What’s does 4 + 3 equal?”

Katherine shrugged her shoulders with disinterest at her ignorance.

“Jack, do you know?” Cynthia asked with a smile, having a blast at making her daughter a moron.

Jack pretended to struggle, “Oh geez, I think I know… Is it 7?”

Cynthia tapped her finger on her chin, “Hmmmmm… Maybe.”

Katherine looked back and forth between her mother and her captor, not entirely understanding what was going on anymore.

Jack nodded, “Oh, I’m pretty sure it is.”

Cynthia turned to her daughter, “Does that sound right to you Katherine?”

Katherine’s mouth hung open with stupidity and she nodded.

“Or maybe it’s 8. What do you think, Katherine?” she asked again. Katherine agreed again, not knowing what anyone was saying anymore. Cynthia laughed heartily about this, “What a fucking moron! Ha ha ha!” Jack laughed along with Katherine’s mother about her plight. “Hey, let me hold the stone. I want to try it out!”

Something in Jack’s head told him not to do that, but the raging hard-on in his pants wanted to see what Cynthia would do to Katherine if she had the power of the stone. Cynthia sat patiently with her hand outstretched. Jack reluctantly placed the stone into her hand, and stood back to watch.

Cynthia crawled over to her daughter, “How’s my little Katherine?” Katherine didn’t respond. “Ok, let’s give you some intelligence.” The stone glowed in Cynthia’s hand as Katherine’s eyes focused a bit, but still remained clear that she did not belong in college.

“What happened?” she asked.

“We turned you into a moron, honey,” Cynthia said with a motherly voice, stroking Katherine’s hair. “Did you like it?” Katherine’s brow furrowed and she shook her head. “No?! Well, we’ll just have to do better then won’t we?” Katherine shook her head again. “Oh, I think we have to. First, let’s give you some big, fake titties like mommy!”

Katherine’s eyes grew wide as she watched her T-shirt expand to house two tits the size of cantaloupes. The sound of her tiny bra ripping filled the room. “Now, l think we should give you a better wardrobe, dontcha think?” Katherine’s T-shirt and ripped bra suddenly disappeared, along with her panties and jeans. Katherine sat naked with a pair of silicone breasts sitting on her chest.

“First, lets…” Cynthia thought to herself then smiled and looked down at her daughter’s displayed body. One by one, little tattoos appeared on Katherine’s body. Some saying “SLUT” and one on her left tit saying “Yep, they’re FAKE!”. Hoops appeared hanging from Katherine’s nipples and a little pink ring now adorned her clit. “You’re looking prettier already!”

Katherine’s eyes snapped open, “I, like, feel better!” She sat up and looked at her body, “Whoa! Like, what the fuck did you do to me, mama?"

Cynthia just smiled, “I can’t help it, baby. Jack made it so I enjoy this.”

“Well, let’s so how much you enjoy it now!” she said, and then proceeded to snatch the stone from her mother’s hand. Cynthia gasped as her daughter closed her eyes and clenched the rock tightly.

Suddenly, Cynthia had a new opinion of herself, “Wow! I’m such a silly little slut!”

“You sure are, you stupid bitch!” Katherine replied

“GImmee that!” Cynthia yelled, grabbing the stone back. She closed her eyes and made her wish.

Suddenly, Katherine had a new addiction, “Oh fuck, mama… Lemme suck on those big fake titties of yours…” Katherine looked at her mother’s chest with lust and she lunged at them and took one of them in her mouth.

Cynthia laughed as her daughter was powerless to stop from sucking on her mother’s tits.

Meanwhile, Jack now knew what heaven was like.

Katherine, with a tit still in her mouth, reached for the stone again.

“Hey!” Cynthia yelled, but lost it again. Suddenly, she had an urge of her own. “Darling, would you be a dear and spank your mother’s ass. Make her feel like a pathetic piece of nothing, ok?” she asked in her same motherly voice.

Katherine released her mother’s nipple and flipped Cynthia over on her stomach. She then proceeded to bring her hand down repeatedly on her parent’s ass. It rippled with each swat and made Cynthia giggle and moan.

Jack wiped a tear from his eye as he found a new appreciation for life.

“You naughty little bitch!” Katherine yelled, slapping her mother’s ass. She began to laugh as she realized how much fun this really was. She wanted to do this some more, but she preferred a clean slate. It was time to start on a new canvas. “Mother, I wish you were back to your normal state!”

Jack’s heart sank.

Cynthia’s head snapped up as she realized now was her only chance to escape. She flipped over and quickly knocked her daughter down. Katherine dropped the stone and Jack watched as it slid across the floor and bounced up against the wall. Cynthia looked up at Jack with rage in her eyes and lunged for the magical stone that had tormented her for the past week.

Jack knew it was over.

Cynthia held the stone in her hand as she made a wish: “I wish the cops knew what you were doing.”

With that said, the door suddenly kicked in, followed by uniformed men with guns. Cynthia and Katherine sat silently as they watched Jack be carried away.

Two men in a suit and tie stood alone Cynthia’s living room.

“Is the girl okay?"

“Yeah, the hospitals are checking them out to make sure everything’s okay, but they seem alright.”

“The boy?”

“He’s locked up for now. Until we figure out just what it was that he did…”

“Pretty weird, huh?”

“You said it.”

“What was that about a magic stone they were all screaming about?”

“Ummm, we have psychologists looking into that. Probably just post-traumatic stress or something…”

“Or something…”

“Anyway, let’s get back.”

“Alright— Hey…”

“What?”

“What’s that?”

“What’s what?”

“This.”

“Hmmm… Some kinda rock?”

“Could this be…?”

“Worth a shot. Bag it up, let’s carry it in.”

THE END
Burke_Rakers