My New Story! Join Me!

Announcements from The Changing Mirror's administrators.

My New Story! Join Me!

Postby Adobeman10 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Ok, I am inspired and Im writing my first new original length story in some time. I am quite proud of it, as it incoporates all my favorites into it. Revenge, Humiliation, Breast Reduction, loss of status, etc. I am quite happy with it thus far, and I am only going to post it when its completed. I am throwing down the gauntlet and asking other writers to put forth the same. I am sure we all have real lives and pressures, but this forum needs a nice rebound from the recent invasion of spambots. Thank you to our valiant administrators for defeating the onslaught of digital crunyons. But we need our rallying cry back to bring some amazing stories forward once more to reinvigorate the board with new inspiration. Thats why my call is to my favorite writies JSMT, Iggy, BruceJedi, Max, Snoopbone, and my all time Favorite Greinskyn. And to others not named, your works is what makes this board so great! To pick up the keyboard and write a masterpiece for others. Greinskyn, I just want to see Loosen Up and Law of the land finished. I love those stories.

But I hope that we all can give back to the board and submit some great works once again.

Thanks
Adobeman10
Adobeman10
Transformation Grand Master

Re: My New Story! Join Me!

Postby jsmt » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

It is great that we will see soon another story by you! And your favorites are just great for me :). I will take your challenge and I will try to post something the next week.
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby TheoW » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm

I would love to see something new from you! And I might be able to do something myself :)
Pretends to be the boss around here.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Postby Iggy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:56 pm

I've been trying, I really have. I just need that idea that really gets me going to start with. I'm gonna give it a good go this week and see what comes out.
Iggy

Postby her revenge » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 pm

I hope to have a new story up soon. I'm about a third the way through a a story abut The Black widow from the Avengers series. I'm not sure whether to release in in parts, as I have done with a couple of other stories of mine, or finish it and submit it all together. I find there are pros and cons for both.
HR
her revenge

Postby Adobeman10 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Im doing mine in one whole story, not parts. Some people like Greinskyn can release in parts and everybody salivates and cant wait until the next amazing chapter. Im going back and retweaking the beginning. Im hoping this can be my best work, so I may not make my original date. But I will make sure its awesome!

Cant wait to see some stuff from you all, and an Avengers story with Black Widow seems awesome Herrevenge
Adobeman10

Postby annonnibler » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 am

Adobeman10 wrote:Im doing mine in one whole story, not parts. Some people like Greinskyn can release in parts and everybody salivates and cant wait until the next amazing chapter. Im going back and retweaking the beginning. Im hoping this can be my best work, so I may not make my original date. But I will make sure its awesome!

Cant wait to see some stuff from you all, and an Avengers story with Black Widow seems awesome Herrevenge

I always love how your stories involve famous people. Makes it easy to imagine the transformations/changes/body modifications. Breast of the Breast with angelina jolie I loved that, all of you stories actually.
Visit my Site http://creaturae.com
annonnibler

Postby Iggy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Okay, I'll admit it, I was holding back one story. I wasn't sure how it would be received, but I probably worry too much. At any rate, it isn't doing anyone any good sitting on my computer.

http://www.thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1449
Iggy

Postby TheoW » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 pm

I had one I've been holding back as well, though I think people will like it.

http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1464
Pretends to be the boss around here.
TheoW
Boss Lion

Return to Announcements