Re: Momma

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Thanks Junketh71!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:36 pm

It had been a solid month since Albert had seen his heart’s desire, and his eagerness to see Gretchen was maddening.

Albert trembled while on route to Gretchen’s bedroom, a combination of anxiety and nervousness.
Mabel advised Albert put on a dress shirt and nice slacks, remembering how Gretchen mildly cooed over his neat appearance for the dinner party, she thought it would be a safe bet that if Albert looked prim and proper it would impress her.

Albert knocked on Gretchen’s bedroom door and a delicate voice permitted him to enter.

Albert didn’t know what to expect but there was Gretchen sitting in the bed in an upward position, a glass of milk in her hand.

Gretchen’s hair had grown considerably since their prior time together, longer and moderately curly; her locks were a darker blond hue, the color slowly reverting back to its natural copper brown shade. There was indeed a puffy quality to Gretchen’s face, not only to her cheeks, her entire face appeared somewhat swollen, and she acquired a budding second chin. Along with the marginally buttery condition to Gretchen’s face, her skin had developed blemishes and a few pimples were situated over her forehead.

Albert thought Gretchen never looked more captivating.

Gretchen was pleasantly surprised on how adorable Albert looked with his hair slicked back, and in neat clothes. Maybe it was a faulty memory on Gretchen’s part, and despite Albert’s stoutness, he looked very appealing.

Albert wobbled over to Gretchen, she placed the empty glass on the nightstand, they smiled at each other in unison.

“Hey, I got…” Albert paused for a brief second, reviewing how his mother had coached him for this moment. Starting over again, Albert handed Gretchen four candy bars. Not the chocolate cubes which Mabel bestowed Gretchen every morning but 4 Hershey Bars, “I’m a-going to set up the other play station in here so you can watch me play, I thought you’d might want something to nibble on!”, he said fast and loud, his insecurity showing through.

Gretchen tilted her head and blushed, “You’re totally sweet.”

Gretchen happily looked upward at Albert, speaking as she unwrapped the candy bar, “You want one?”

Albert held one hand over his spacious belly, “Nah, I got ’em for you. Anyway I just had a big meal and I’m trying to take it easy with the snacking.”

Gretchen bit into the candy, “You’re on a diet?”

“Well I guess I’m just watching how much I eat”, Albert replied, in truth a diet of any kind couldn’t have been further from his mind.

“Remember we were suppose to diet together?” Albert’s smile broad and a little gawky.

“I said that?” Gretchen giggled.

For a moment Gretchen mulled over the thought, giggling again, “Maybe I did say something like that! I don’t know if I can do it, dieting is hard, it’s hard for me but I can try.”

“Sure, as soon as you’re feeling better, maybe we can diet together”, Albert coolly answered.

Gretchen pushed a substantial portion of the chocolate between her lips, “Yeah, as soon as I’m feeling better.”

Albert scanned the bedspread to check if he could distinguish any growth to Gretchen’s body. The best he could decipher was that Gretchen looked thicker, wider but it could have been an optical illusion based on the heavy bedspread.

Albert gestured to the door, “I’ll fetch the system, you don’t mind watching me play?”

Gretchen grinned, although Albert wasn’t sure if the grin was for him or because she started on her second candy bar, “I’d be thrilled to watch you play, maybe you’ll let me play with you once I’m up and around and back to normal.”

Albert was sincerely overwhelmed; he stared at Gretchen for a moment until her comment seeped into his head.

“That would be so cool! I’d love playing my games with you!” Albert elated shouted.

Gretchen responded by rolling her eyes and giggling, “You’re easy to please!”

Albert turned around, and bolted out of the room; soon he was back with the play station and began hooking it up to the television.

Casual conversation initiated with Albert inquiring what Gretchen enjoyed in terms of TV entertainment.

A giddy Gretchen wasn’t embarrassed with her answer, “Scooby-Do, The Power Puff Girls and Kim Possible but Momma, um I mean, Mabel picked up some Disney Cartoons and movies! Maybe we can have a movie night in the future? Have pizza and snacks, what’d ya think?”

“Sounds like a plan!”, Albert agreed.

Albert sat on the floor on the side of Gretchen’s bed as he began playing a vintage video game.
The game was a piece of cake for Albert to play but he deliberately chose it because it was simple and Gretchen could better follow the action in her medicated state.
A point which Gretchen brought up in a peculiar way.

“I don’t know how good I’ll be able to pay attention, I mean I enjoy watching you but my head’s kind of woozy, my ah um focus ain’t the best. I think it’s on account I’m not eating much. Don’t get me wrong, Momma does make super delicious meals but lately my appetite ain’t all there.”

Albert’s eyes grew wide, by Momma’s standards, and anybody else, Gretchen was eating like a pig!
“What’s Gretchen’s appetite going to be like when she’s feeling better?” Albert secretly contemplated to himself, “Wow, she’s going to be a huge fatty.”

Albert played, and played like a champion, for about 45-minutes, Gretchen was generally excited, making random comments here and there. However, as Gretchen began to nod off, Albert decided to call it a night.

“I’ll continue playing in my room, you get some rest.”

Gretchen softly muttered, “You’re not bothering me, you can stay here, I’ll sleep okay.”

At first Albert agreed, “If you’re fine with it…”, but his level head and courtesy prevailed, “….Nah, we had our fun for tonight, I’ll go to my room, I’ll visit you tomorrow.”

Albert witnessed an emotional expression upon Gretchen’s face, a flickering twinkle in her eyes, “Promise?”

Albert shook his head, “Of course I promise…”
Albert subsequently took the chance and called Gretchen by the moniker his mother tagged her with, “…Gretel.”

Gretchen didn’t protest, she merely smiled and heaved a contented sigh.

Before Albert gallivanted to his room, he met up with his mom in the family room where she gave him the third degree about his visit with Gretchen.

Mabel was ecstatic about Gretchen’s lax regard to her diet and seemingly comfortable about being called Gretel.

“That’s fine and dandy!” Mabel giddily warbled, “We’ll get a better notion tomorrow on just how eager she is minding her appetite!”

“How you’re going to do that?” Albert inquired.

“Very simple, I’m going to go easy on the portions some, see how she reacts!”

Mabel did just that, providing Gretchen with half portions with everything at breakfast and lunch.
Gretchen did voice her regret about not getting enough to eat in a shy manner.

“I appreciate your hospitality looking after me and all but I could use more eggs and bacon at breakfast and that was an awfully small meal at lunch. Not that I want to take advantage of you.”

“That’s all fine, honey”, Mabel’s smile askew while she wiped away the modest splatter of food which Gretchen managed to messily contribute over her nightstand.
“I’ll cook you up all you can eat, but if I recall properly, weren’t you looking after your figure?”

Gretchen delicately sighed, an embarrassed smile adding dimension to her doughy looking cheeks, “About that, I think it’s better if I skip dieting for a while to get my strength back, I can worry about my weight later.”

Mabel smiled, fully aware Gretchen’s remark was an excuse, but she wanted to make sure.
“That makes sense I guess. I mean, dieting for you isn’t a big deal.”

Gretchen made a silly face and she squealed a giggle, “I wish! I’d eat around the clock if…”

Gretchen paused, a comical smirk distorting her features, “…I’m turning into a little piggy”, she said while strumming her long tousled locks, “…but you got anything else I can eat until dinner?”

“I have some pumpkin pie, how does that sound?” Mabel replied.

Gretchen shook her head, “That be perfect! Two big slices with ice cream.”

“Yes, right away, honey bee!” Mabel sung out, then asked if Gretchen might want a cup of coffee as well.

Gretchen nonchalantly grinned, “I think I’d rather have some milk, okay?”

Mabel reached over and affectionately squeezed Gretchen’s toes, “Whatever your little heart desires.”

Mabel entertained her time with Gretchen while she devoured a substantial portion of pie and ice cream as well as two glasses of milk. Gretchen seemed totally at ease concerning the amount of food she was consuming, watching her weight was losing its importance.

However Mabel wanted to make sure and plodded Gretchen with a few questions to verify the facts.

“You anxious about taking your long hikes again after you’re finally able to get around?”

Gretchen slurped away a generous sample of milk in such a way that a trail of milk rolled over her lips down to her chin, and she responded after releasing an uncouth sounding burp.
“I better or else I’m going to get super chunky!”

Gretchen resumed eating the pie, Mabel noting the excited look on her face as she gobbled up a spoonful.

Mabel posed the next question purely out of curiosity to get a better understanding of Gretchen’s mindset.

“Well I doubt you’ll get chunky, you think you’ve put on that much weight since moving in with us?”

Gretchen’s lips curved into a cute smile, about to lap up a spoonful of ice cream, “Not really, I don’t think so.”

Mabel watched Gretchen relish the ice cream, fully aware that she had put on at least 15-pounds since being shanghaied into bed.

“I think you look the same”, Mabel slickly furthered her shenanigans, “Not to be too interfering but how much you say you weighed?”

Gretchen pushed back her bangs, “Upper one-twenties, something like that”, then resumed gobbling up what remained of her snack.

Mabel could tell by the slack condition of Gretchen’s figure, she was heavier than one-forty.

“I’ve taken up enough of your afternoon, jelly bean”, Mabel chirped, “Why not relax until dinner.”

Gretchen dropped the spoon onto the empty plate, using her forearm to wipe her lips, comfortably smiling, “I was thinking maybe you could put in one of those DVD’s in for me, I’d like to watch a Disney movie.”

“Of course, I got you some Scooby-Do cartoon movies too!” Mabel elatedly announced.

“Marvelous!” Gretchen gleefully shouted, “One of them then.”

Mabel happily did as Gretchen requested, turning on the player and inserting the disk.

“Um, you think Albert will visit me tonight?” Gretchen’s voice seeping with anticipation.

“I know Albert said he’s be hanging out with his friends at the gas station later but I think he’ll probably stop in and say hi before bedtime.”

Gretchen adjusted the bedspread around her bloated form, “I hope so”, the hint of a nervous whine lingering in her voice, “I like watching Al play video games…”

Mabel stood with a hand to her hip, her smile quaint, “You got a hankering to play with him?”

Gretchen sighed, “Yeah, I mean the games he likes are kind of violent but I’d really like to join him.”

“It be very nice of you joining him, it’s a swell thing having a companion for that sort of stuff”, Mabel admitted, “But you know, if you’re all the interested in video games, maybe I can find something to play when Albert’s not around, something less violent. Would you like that?”

Gretchen enthusiastically chuckled, “That would be cool! Thanks, Momma!”

“My pleasure, as long as you’re happy!” Mabel likewise giggled, “Something more girlie!”

And with that Mabel started the DVD and ambled out of the room.

Albert once again dressed up and combed his hair for his rendezvous with Gretchen.
Toting a bag which he handed to her, “I was just goofing off with the guys at the filling station but I wanted to get back home before your bedtime.”

Gretchen examined the contents in the bag, potato chips, four cans of Coca-cola and cupcakes.
“You’re such a sweet guy!” Gretchen blushed, “You gonna join me?”
Albert skimmed his bulbous belly with his hand, “I had a big dinner so I’d rather not, it’s all yours.”
Gretchen fluttered her eyes, a pleasant smile upon her face, “I had a big dinner too but I can’t refuse such thoughtfulness.”

“A big dinner?” Albert frivolously inquired, knowing all too well what Mabel brought Gretchen for dinner.

Gretchen opened a can of cola, peeping in sheer delight, “Fried chicken and mashed potatoes and grits. Momma even brought me seconds and then she let me finish the pumpkin pie that I had with ice cream!”

“So you weren’t hungry this evening?” Albert chuckled.

Gretchen returned the chuckle, “Hardly, babe! I’m starting to think my appetite outmatches yours!”

“Maybe someday we’ll have a contest”, Albert smirked, “We’ll visit the amusement park and see who can eat the most hot dogs.”

Gretchen giggled, “You’ll be so sorry losing to a girl.”

For a quick moment Albert thoroughly noticed the unambiguous changes to Gretchen’s face. Maybe it was because her mane was tucked behind her ears which presented Albert with the advantage and lucidity. The puffiness to Gretchen’s facial appearance was indeed valid yet it was obvious her cheeks were rounding out and there was a subtle trace of a second chin. Gretchen’s forehead and cheeks spotted with blemishes, and a couple more pimples erupted over her skin.

No chance this change would nullify Albert’s attraction to Gretchen, quite the contrary, he found her much more alluring. Akin to a natural country girl and not some high-tone Gucci chick.

“You gonna let me watch you play video games?” Gretchen asked, gnawing on a cupcake.

“Of course, let me set things up!” Albert agreed.

Albert couldn’t comprehend the odd feelings he was experiencing, when once he behaved like an insecure milquetoast around Gretchen; he had finally found some confidence around her, a huge reduction in shyness while discarding his oafish demeanor.

_____

Albert sat on the floor next to Gretchen’s bed, playing a Marvel superhero themed video game, sporadically glimpsing back at her, making sure she was interested in his quest to defeat Dr. Doom.

Gretchen was tremendously giddy and meticulously involved in the game, a couple times even sharing her desire to someday play video games with him.

Albert noticed something else about Gretchen which was vastly different and which he wasn’t going to point out. Gretchen’s mode in snacking was definitely a wanton exhibition of sloppiness, that and how she quickly gobbled up the potato chips and cupcakes. It was a complex oxymoron because Albert never thought he was a slob despite greedily and messily devouring his own meals.

Yet Albert thought this left turn to Gretchen’s behavior was utterly fascinating, and he laughed out loud in his mind, “Wow, Gretel makes a cute slob!”

The weeks marched on, Mabel supplying Gretchen with lavish meals and engaging in informal conversations. Mabel dropped the injections entirely and only served Gretchen only a couple of chocolate cubes per day. Gretchen’s temperament was thoroughly changing as were her interests.

Albert continued his evening visits, always bringing Gretchen a different treat.
More often than not Albert would amuse Gretchen with his video game skills; sometimes they would watch a movie or hold long discussions, chatting about everything under the sun from high school recollections, cartoons, video games, Bigfoot and favorite comic book characters.

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:33 pm

This story just keeps on improving. Yay!
Junketh71

Postby Toby » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Agreed!
Want to have a story written by me? Send me a direct message and we'll discuss!
Toby

Postby Matt L. » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:26 am

Junketh71 & Toby,

Thank you for reading the story, I'm pleased you're enjoying it.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 am

CHAPTER 8 /

TWO MONTHS LATER …..

Mabel had given Gretchen a quick sponge bath that morning and put her in a fresh nightgown.
Dr. Gordon was stopping by to examine Gretchen and if his professional opinion was sea worthy, would give her some kind of time line when she could finally get out of bed and entertain her regular routine.

Mabel was absolutely pleased; Gretchen was developing a fuller figure. There was a nice spread to Gretchen’s hips which were now coated with flab, and her belly had officially entered potbelly status, her thighs thicker and much, much softer.

Gretchen’s hair now flowed over her shoulders, marginally wavy, a blondish-brown in color.
The puffy condition to Gretchen’s pretty features had intensified, conspicuously oval shaped, her jaw line appeared particularly swollen and in definite correlation with her miniature double chin.

Gretchen’s skin became progressively more blotchy, her forehead and fairly plump cheeks taking the blunt of it.

The wool nightgown was a bit overly large for Gretchen, a light brown hue with short sleeves, decorated with cartoon kittens playing with a ball of yarn.

Gretchen only had a vague memory of Dr. Gordon, they smiled in unison and the sawbones made small talk while examining Gretchen. Blood pressure, temperature, the whole nine yards.

“You look as if you lost weight, have you been eating well?”

Gretchen scrunched her nose in a cute manner, whirling strands of her locks around her fingers, “I don’t know? Maybe I lost a couple pounds, but Momma, I mean Miss Cabbage cooks me the best meals.”

Dr. Gordon nodded, “Very fine, that’s perfect; you have to eat to build your strength. How much do you think you weigh?”

Gretchen’s mouth dropped, she didn’t expect that question but she subsequently giggled, “More than I wish. Um, I know I used to be heavier, I mean years ago but my head’s a little blurry, I do remember being chubby though.”

“That’s normal, a result of your injury no doubt…” Dr. Gordon began to say, however they were interrupted by Mabel who brought them beverages. Brandy for Dr. Gordon, milk for Gretchen.

“How’s my little border doing?” Mabel smiled.

Dr. Gordon sipped the brandy, the length of his smile matching Mabel’s, “The girl’s shaping up as scheduled. All her vitals are fine other than her blood pressure which is just a little low. Given my expertise, I’ll say Gretel should be up and about in another two months.”

“Two months!” Gretchen blurted in shock.

Mabel waved her hand at Gretchen, sternly addressing her, “Hush! This is serious business.”

An awkward Gretchen lowered her eyes, passively whimpering, “Yes ma’am.”

Mabel’s demeanor switching streams as she humorously conveyed to Dr. Gordon, “The little dumpling just must be anxious to get back to her chores. There’s plenty of washing and laundry to do around here! But truthfully though, will she be strong enough to pull her weight?”

“By all means!” Dr. Gordon shouted, “The girl will be more than adequate for domestic slog, she’s the perfect type for it actually. But you keep pampering her and make sure she eats well.”

“That I will”, Mabel mildly chuckled, “You enjoy your brandy and I’ll let you get back to examining her.”

In a heartbeat, Mabel sneered at Gretchen, “Finish your milk and don’t be a pest! Dr. Gordon is here to help you.”

Gretchen felt tremendously gawky and quickly consumed the milk.

Upon Mabel shuffling out of the room, Gretchen quietly asked, “Isn’t the exam done?”

Dr. Gordon pulled up a chair and sat down a few inches away from Gretchen, diligently explaining while nursing his brandy.

“The injury to your head has improved; I just need to check if what’s inside your head is bolted down.”

Gretchen slithered her fingers through her long mane, “But I feel okay.”

Dr. Gordon’s modus operandi was premeditated, Mabel rehearsing it with him several times while visiting at the senior home. Gretchen’s mind had become as flabby as her body, influencing her mental condition wouldn’t be an arduous task.

Dr. Evans sipped his brandy, a cordial approach with his questions, delving into Gretchen’s history, and although some things were murky, she did fully remember her mother’s vehement criticism of her weight.

“There’s nobody to criticize you here, Gretel. I sense after losing the weight you felt quite a lot of pressure maintaining your figure, but it would be easier, much easier for you to take a step back and concentrate on when you were a chubby teenager. Remove your mother’s disapproval, and you have no need to diet or watch your weight. Take a couple deep breaths and concentrate on your attitude and behavior about food and eating, strip away the negative aspects and focus on the positive.”

Gretchen did just that, reviewing the bliss and enjoyment of eating, and having an appetite that could be described as ridiculously big for a girl.

Dr. Evans continued, “What do you enjoy, better yet have you discovered anything that brings you absolute pleasure since moving to our community?”

Gretchen chewed on her locks while momentarily pondering the question.
Gretchen’s eyes sparkled and a funky smile latched onto her face, the smile seemingly revealing her blossoming second chin’s rubbery texture.

“You know, I like how easy going it is around here and how nice the people are. Dressing up not a big deal and its such a real cool deal that people don’t care about what you look like and what you do for a living. Does that make sense, coz up north; I mean people are more, like um superficial. Did I say that right?”

“Yes, Gretel, what you said does make sense and reflects on your modesty”, Dr. Gordon smiled, “Be yourself, pretentious people have a way of bogging down a person’s natural finesse so to speak. You don’t have to look like a movie star or have a fancy career to be happy. Now what do you enjoy, any hobbies?”

Gretchen cheerfully replied, “The things I really, really like have changed so much recently. I watch movies and cartoons with Albert, stuff I didn’t think were cool like video games. Once I thought, well when I was totally uptight, I didn’t know gaming could be fun. And oh, look at all these books, I try reading but maybe coz I’m tired, I get kinda of bored.”

“Do you like history?” Dr. Gordon began a rapid fire session of questioning.

“I thought so?” Gretchen peeped, unsure how to answer correctly.

Dr. Gordon brought up several topics they had discussed over dinner some months ago, “What do you know about the Saxon invasion, the Renascence, William Wallace, and the Louisiana Purchase?”

Gretchen tilted her head, “I don’t know a Louise, what’s a Saxon?”

“What about the poem, ‘How do I love thee, let me count the ways..”

Gretchen began picking at her mane, “I think I know that song, doesn’t Kelly Clarkson sing it?”

“Have you thought about a career?”

Gretchen flashed Dr. Gordon an elated smile, “I was thinking going back to school but I’m not too sure coz I do like being a waitress.”

“Isn’t college a rewarding experience? Lots of females finish college and embark on worthwhile professions.”

Gretchen rubbed her head, avoiding the question, “When will this dumb stupid bandage come off?”

“In a week”, Dr. Gordon replied, “Did my question make you feel uncomfortable?”

Gretchen scratched her tummy, wheezing before she admitted, “Not really uncomfortable but I’m a little confused I guess. For a while schooling seemed the right thing to do; now I ain’t too sure. College might be fine for them high-tone girls but its more realistic for me do something more suitable for a regular girl. You understand?”

“Of course, you relish the traditional woman’s role in society, basically having a modest career and fulfilling the proper obligations such as housework and over domestic chores. No shame in that.”

Gretchen rubbed her chin, “Totally. Let all the uppity gals have the cool careers, I’m a happy waiting tables and cleaning up after the right guy.”

“Have you found a right guy? Any romantic prospects?”

Gretchen responded with an obnoxious yet nervous grunt, her buttery cheeks distending, her tone holding a milquetoast caliber, “That’s a hard tomato to squeeze. But, this is, soooooo embarrassing to say.”

Dr. Gordon persuaded Gretchen to open up, which she did chaotically and with a memory on the fritz.

“I was engaged, and like, marrying him would have been easy, he was a really nice guy but messing it up with a college professor, my heart or rather my head isn’t able to totally make sure, you know?
I mean, what about the other things, so I did something wrong…”

Dr. Gordon wagged his head, although he wasn’t crystal clear to what Gretchen was talking about or what she meant, he pretended he did,

“Yeah that makes sense, you have a valid point. Currently here in Hanson, does anyone make you feel weak in the knees?”

Gretchen bobbled her head, again speaking frantically, “You’d think? I’m crazy needy in lots of stuff, I means, girls like compliments and he does say them, but I made it known, how we can be friends and that’s all. But sometimes I look at him, and he’s cute, I don’t mind big guys and he’s very overweight, I made myself think that was a dealer breaker but he looks so cuddly.”

“Have you owned up to your feelings and let him in on your crush?”

Gretchen sighed in a comical mode, strumming her squishy tummy while relating the details, “As if! I mean, he’s a super cool guy, but he thinks we’re friends, I guess he only likes me like a friend, huh?”
I was impressed with his sweetness and his thoughtful attitude, now I’m learning more about him.”

“You’re developing real feelings for him?”

Gretchen’s eyes grew wide, a funky smile over her face, “Oh wow, I think so. I never knew this dude was so cool, like back when I first got slim, lots of cool guys were fond of me but he’s cool in a way you don’t notice directly, it’s only after getting to know him that it becomes clear. Now I’m a teensy bit worried coz maybe I’m out of his league. Crazy right?”

“I got the crazy part down quite right”, Dr. Evans said with a straight face, holding back his chuckle.

Gretchen absentmindedly smiled, “I feel better talking to you. You think he might know I’m smitten with him or what?”

Dr. Gordon finished his brandy, warmly stating, “Give him time, he’ll figure it out. Meanwhile, this has been a very educational conversation. I fully believe and naturally with my expertise, that you’re mentally fit enough to embrace your desires. Only remember to be yourself.”

Gretchen reached over and gave Dr. Gordon a high five which surprised him.
“Thank you, Dr, Gordon, I feel better having this talk”, Gretchen gushed.

“Um, we’ll talk again, nice visiting with you”, Dr. Gordon conveyed, then inquired; “After I speak with Mrs. Cabbage, I’ll send her in to attend to you in case you need something, something to eat per chance?”
Gretchen giggled, “I’m not very hungry at the moment but a small snack would be nice. Maybe pizza rolls and some ice cream, and a few candy bars too.”

“Of course, I’ll give Mrs. Cabbage the message”, Dr. Gordon brilliantly smiled.

When Dr. Gordon shared the facts concerning Gretchen’s frame of mind, Mabel was utterly excited.

“Gretel is smitten with your boy but is afraid he only likes her as a friend. Now concerning the issue with her weight, it looks very promising that she’ll balloon into a very portly young woman. Furthermore, she’s rid of any high ideals and feels comfortable with the domestic homemaker routine. Gretel’s interests have changed her knowledge in history and her analytical thinking has been quashed. Take it from me, her emotional and maturity level no longer match her correct age. However, despite her behavior reflecting a big teenager, Gretel is all for adapting into our small town culture.”

Mabel dug her hand deep into her handbag, supplying Dr. Gordon with a handful of cash, “Thank you, James, I appreciate your insight and help in this matter. I’ll get Albert to bring the car around and drive you back to the home.”

“Excellent!” Dr. Gordon replied, “I’ll get home in time to watch Gunsmoke!”

“One other question I must ask”, Mabel ecstatically addressed Dr. Gordon, “How much longer should I keep Gretel in bed do you think?”

Dr. Gordon rubbed his chin, “Hmmmm, well Gretel’s better than 150-pounds, how heavy you want her?”

Mabel fluffed up her apron, her expression whimsical yet mischievous, “Heavier than Albert where folks will presume she’s some runaway circus fat girl, and question her hygiene, convinced she’s always been a big slob.”

“You planning Gretel to look intolerably well-fed?” Dr. Gordon chuckled, thoroughly playful with his reply, “You ought to find work fattening hogs coz that’s what you have! Let her lay around another two months, feed her well. She’ll be close enough to 190, trust me, she’s downright obsessed with eating, she’ll reach 300-pounds easily.”

“And Gretel won’t be taking about diets and getting skinny again?” Mabel coolly asked.

“The mind is something strange, opposing specific behavior before gradually accepting the behavior, conceding to natural impulses because the impulses and needs are genuine. Once Miss Gretel packs on a hefty amount of weight, she’ll simply accept being fat.”

Postby div » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:07 am

A strange one this one. I wonder about Mabel's hidden agenda or I simply lost the Midas Touch to make it golden in my mind.

The next few chapters will tell I presume.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby MonkeyTennis » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:13 am

div wrote:A strange one this one. I wonder about Mabel's hidden agenda or I simply lost the Midas Touch to make it golden in my mind.

The next few chapters will tell I presume.

Kind Regards!

I don't see why Momma needs a hidden agenda, she just wants her boy to be happy, he wants Gretchen but the only way he'd have a chance of getting her is for Momma to turn her into Gretel.

My only gripe is the fact that a woman on bed rest has only gained 10 or so pounds in two months, I've seen people gain more than that without even trying!

Other than that, this is my favourite story on this site right now, can't wait to read the next part each week, keep up the good work Matt.
MonkeyTennis

Postby div » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:31 am

I can see that monkeytennis but I love mysteries better. It would be like a kick from another realm of perfection.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.