Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FAT TO THE FUTURE

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Another unbelievably good update!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:35 pm

Thanks! The conclusion will be up shortly!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:37 pm

Jimmy licked his wounds with bourbon that night, and not any cheap brand either.

Holed up in his apartment on Canal Street, he had given it his best shot, now he would have to be patient for the future to repeat itself - something like that.

The next couple months Jimmy kept occupied with poker and writing, the few new cases in terms of detective work were insipid. Trailing a philandering husband and checking up on a wealthy dude’s daughter to make sure she was behaving herself in college.

_______

It was late in the evening, Monica had already left for the day, Jimmy was knuckling down at the keyboard writing his latest romantic thriller when a knock came to his office door.

Jimmy answered the door, there stood Connie, her dark mane dusting her shoulders, clad in a Woolworth’s variety jacket covering her dress of a luscious burgundy hue.

Connie wasn’t in shape wear either, and Jimmy noticed, her pronounced potbelly poking out forward with a minor slant.

“Hey asshole”, Connie purred, standing in the doorway, “Gonna invite a lady in and pour her a drink?”

“Show me the lady, I’ll get her the drink”, Jimmy cheekily blurted while drinking in Connie’s plump figure.

Connie bestowed Jimmy a sarcastic glance, proceeding to walk into his office.

Jimmy trailed behind, lighting up a smoke as Connie stood in his office, swerving her head in search of a bottle.

“Top left hand draw in my desk”, Jimmy smiled after taking a drag.

Connie found the bottle, grabbing a paper cup, she filled it to the brim, “Nice to know you ain’t gone cheap”, Connie uttered referring to the booze, then mentioned the cigarette, “Those come one in package?”

Jimmy slowly maneuvered over to Connie as she sipped the bourbon. Placing the square unto her lips, he lit the smoke.

Connie took a long drag from the cigarette, and another sip, resting her luxurious rump on Jimmy’s desk, “Now that my marriage is in the toilet, what do you plan to do about it?”

Jimmy nodded, tossing his cigarette onto the floor; he did the same to Connie’s.

“What the hell ya doing? They invented ashtrays!” Connie peeped.

Jimmy embraced his girl, “I saw Bogart do that in a movie last night…”

Connie interrupted, “Are you going to talk or kiss me?”

Jimmy did just that.

Locked in an amorous embrace, engulfed in sensual vibes, fulfilling unresolved affection.
Jimmy’s hand over Connie’s pulpy waist, he could feel the waistband digging into the buttery flab.

Connie momentarily paused to quip, “Now that the ‘stronzo’ has carted my ass to the curb, don’t be too surprise if I get fat.”

Jimmy chuckled, “Is that a threat or a promise?”

Connie fluttered her eyes, teasing Jimmy with a silly smirk, “Baby, I’d leave it up to chance but the cards are stacked against me”, before resuming the romantic event.

EPILOGUE

…… SIX YEAR LATER …..

Monica walked into Jimmy’s office cradling her hefty pregnant belly, “I’m going knock off early, okay, Jimmy. It being New Year’s Eve and all.”

Jimmy, seated behind his desk, waved Monica off, “Sure, hon, skedaddle!”

Monica saluted Jimmy, “Happy New Year’s then!”

Jimmy held up his hand, “We can do better than that!”, and walked over to Monica, giving her a gentle hug and peck on the cheek, “Happy New Year!”

Monica backed off by an inch, her hands grasping Jimmy’s forearms arms, “You don’t look like most married men. No wrinkles, bags under your eyes. I guess married life is working out for you”, Monica smiled.

“I know”, Jimmy genuinely smile, “Married life rates better than I ever imagined but Connie deserves all the credit, she’s my anchor.”

“Well it’s about time you got respectable, Jim”, Monica’s smile equal in span and authenticity, puffing up her big doughy cheeks.

“The jury’s still out on that but I’m improving”, Jimmy winked, the embrace coming to the end.

___

Jimmy arrived home, discovering Connie in the bedroom where she had removed her work attire and had just slipped into a girlie style flannel shirt and sweatpants.

“I’m surprised they had you come in today, how was it for you?” Jimmy inquired.

Connie’s particularly spacious hips swinging from side to side as she approached Jimmy, “Nothing dramatic, I’m still an intern….”

Connie’s black hair slicked back in a modish hairdo, advertising the circular shape of her chubby nevertheless enchanting face.

Jimmy wrapped his arms around Connie, giving her an affectionate squeeze, her portly form ever so cuddly.

“Before you know it, kiddo, you’ll be made partner in the firm”, Jimmy breezily stated, “You’re a better lawyer than I’m an author….”

Connie bestowed Jimmy a smooch, “You don’t have to flatter me, I’m all yours.”

Another longer kiss ensued.

“You order dinner or you want me too?” Jimmy inquired.

“I took care of it; I called Russo’s and ordered barbecue ribs and chicken!” Connie chirped as she stepped back, “But what are you going to have?” she added with a comical expression.

Jimmy immodestly chuckled, gazing straight on at Connie.

In the six years that they had been together, Connie’s weight had sky-rocketed; analogous to the version Jimmy met in the future. Destiny designed Connie to follow in her aunt Gracie’s footsteps.

Connie reacted favorably if not humorously to the gleam in Jimmy’s eyes, “You’re insane, totally crazy, you know that?”

Connie’s bulbous breasts sprawled over her tremendously corpulent belly, her thick waist oozing with fat, and her hips astronomically wide.

“How so?” Jimmy smiled, “Maybe I have good taste.”

Connie’s posterior pushed outward, indisputably humongous, in perfect correspondence to her thundering thighs.

Connie answered in a shrill of laughter, “You are aware I’m almost 400-pounds!”

Jimmy moved in toward Connie and embraced her, “Are you aware you never looked more beautiful?”

Connie gently pressed her body against Jimmy, a sweet smile bringing dimples to her buttery cheeks, “I sure have gotten big but the way you look at me, I’ve never felt more attractive.”

“I only hope you’re not too disappointed because we’re not getting dressed up and going out…” Jimmy said, subsequently planting a kiss on her lips.

Connie elatedly sighed, “There’s nowhere else I’d rather be.”

FINIS

Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Thank you for concluding this story. It was truly gold.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:55 pm

Hello Junketh71,

I'm pleased you enjoyed the story. I always wanted to write a time travel story and the title has been on my mind for a couple years. I might write another or something of a sequel with different characters.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Previous

Return to Matt L.