SOCIAL CLASS REVERSAL

Moderator: Matt L.

SOCIAL CLASS REVERSAL

Postby Matt L. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 pm

SOCIAL CLASS REVERSAL BY MATT L.
PART ONE: THE PRINCESS AND THE COMMON GAL

Tina walked off the tennis court like a fashion model on a runway. Her head held high into the air, her hips swaying in motion. Making a bee line with her friend to the country club’s outdoor cafe, Tina paused for a moment to flip her honey blond mane over her shoulder and smile at a couple of wealthy businessmen smoking cigar’s on their way to the golf course. Tina loved attention and flaunted her looks whenever the opportunity would arise. After all, Tina needed to snare a wealthy husband; her father wasn’t going to support her forever.

Taking a seat at a table, Tina didn’t just order a diet cola, she commanded a diet cola easy on the ice. That was her nature. Tina grew up in a wealthy environment where she was raised as a pampered and spoiled princess. She spoke to working class people only when she had too and always in a condescending tone. After all, she was slim, beautiful and wealthy, in her world she was indeed a princess. Her honey blond hair was accustomed to preppy hairstyles that cost a bundle. Her facial features were of a classical beauty, high cheekbones, narrow nose, and pouty lips. Her slender figure was always dressed in the latest fashions that complimented her body and straight from her dad’s credit cards. At 21-years of age, Tina didn’t have to work and it was her father that bankrolled her apartment, membership at the country club and sports car. All she had to do was go to school, even though it was just a small community college where she took only a couple courses at a time. Why bother earning a degree when her looks will certainly attract a wealthy man to marry and keep her in the lap of luxury.

Tina never thought she was pretentious or conceited, but had high standards. She felt she was an example to the working class of how a lady should behave. Never mind that she once had her father deport a maid back to Mexico because she ruined a dress, it was her duty to keep those beneath her in their rightful places. Tina looked over to her friend after sipping her cola, "School is so dreadful my class is full of social rejects. There’s even one girl who’s a single mom, what a tart."

Her friend, Misty O’Bannion smiled, "Oh really." Misty was another rich girl, though unlike Tina actually worked part time as a fashion consultant at a trendy boutique. "Maybe if you went to an actual college you would be with our kind."

Tina giggled, "Why labor for college credits with a figure like mine?" Tina was intelligent, but considered advancing in school below her status. "I had dinner with Baxter Foritier last night. Now there’s a man I can really sink my teeth into."

Misty raised her eyebrows, "Wow! He’s like beyond rich."

A smile formed upon Tina's face as she nodded, "Yes, I know. He’s quite a lawyer from what I’ve heard. Only dabbles in business law, so you know he’s not petty." The hour flew by until Tina had to leave. She was expecting a new cleaning woman and needed to return to her upscale apartment and lay down the law.

Alyssa Corvel arrived at the posh apartment complex with a sour look on her face. Though she didn’t mind her job as a cleaning woman since it paid her bills and was putting her through school, she wasn’t happy to be working four days a week for Tina Rogaine. Alyssa was of a working class family, but due to her zip code ended up attending the same high school as the upper class, this included Tina. Bad enough Alyssa had to deal with Tina and her snobby elitist clique in school, she dreaded having to work for her. All throughout high school, Alyssa put up with the catty insults about her girth. "Gee Alyssa you look generously fat today. You know Alyssa there’s more to school than the cafeteria. Ever think about renting your butt for a billboard?" She hated the nicknames as well, Ass-lysa, thunder babe, and the worst of all, piggy. It was so awful that Alyssa managed to drop fifty-pounds by the end of the senior year, but still continued to be teased. After all, she was still a thick 225-pounds. Alyssa finally realized that size had nothing to do with being attractive and if they couldn’t accept her, too bad. She was comfortable with her weight.

Alyssa’s shoulder length black hair was wavy, her round face was extremely pretty with adorable chubby cheeks and cute double chin. Her apple figure was always dressed in garments that flattered her. Her upper arms were a tad husky but firm, as was her ample breasts. Her large belly was kept in check with support underwear and her thick waist was circled by soft love handles, the biggest one laid over her broad hips. Alyssa’s corpulent bubble butt was smooth and mildly bounced over her roomy thighs. Alyssa’s full figure looked sharp in her gray uniform complete with black apron. A little make-up enhanced her pretty face and her gorgeous black hair was combed back. She felt beautiful and confident, until Tina answered the door.

Tina glanced over the well-fed beauty and insidiously smiled, "Well, well, don’t we look chunky."

Alyssa placed her hands over her broad hips; "Can’t we keep this at a professional level? The agency sent me here and I have no choice in the matter, so please refrain from the catty remarks."

Tina waved Alyssa into her posh apartment, "Aren’t you a tad bold for your station in life?"

Alyssa looked around the elegant apartment as she asked, "My station in life?"

Tina nodded, "Serving those whom are much more socially superior. I see you’ve discovered your proper role in life."

Alyssa informed the pretentious young lady; "All I know is this job pays the bills." Tina nodded, "Quite true."

Alyssa then asked about her duties and Tina went into details. "You’re to clean my apartment from top to bottom. The kitchen, bathroom, bedroom..."

Alyssa interrupted Tina, "Yeah, I get the picture. Anything else?"

Tina took a seat and explained, "Of course there are rules."

Alyssa nodded and Tina explained, "You are not to speak unless spoken to. You are not to speak to any of my guests. You are not to borrow anything or touch anything unless I’ve given you permission. This means my jewelry, my perfume, and my food in the fridge."

Tina then chuckled, "Of course my food wouldn’t interest you, its all low fat and healthy. A woman of my background must keep to certain standards and this means staying slim and trim."

Alyssa thought this was all pretty ridiculous and petty. Fighting hard not to smile, Alyssa replied, "That’s not a problem."

Tina leaned back into her sofa and crossed her legs, "Good, but I’ve taken the liberty in checking my things and if anything is missing I’ll know who took it."

Alyssa’s voice sparked with pride, "I’m not a thief, I’m this close to earning a scholarship to a university where I’m going to study law."

A bored expression formed upon Tina's face, "Studying law, really?"

Alyssa scratched head and tried one last attempt in getting along with Tina. "I know in high school we floated in different circles and you and your friends had many laughs at the expense of my weight. But we’re grownups now; can’t we keep this at a professional level? I’ll just clean your home and go about my business."

Tina waved her hand, "Fetch me a glass of cranberry juice; I’m a tad thirsty." Alyssa did as she was told and upon bringing Tina her drink was asked, "What college are you attending?"

Alyssa grinned, "I just transferred over to Forster Community, you know, over on California Avenue."

Tina repositioned herself on the chair and sipped her juice, "That’s interesting. I’m attending that school too. I hope we’ll run into each other, it’ll be just like high school."

Alyssa inquired, "Where might you keep the cleaning supplies, I want to get busy?"

Tina informed her maid, "In the kitchen closet, where else?"

Alyssa didn’t either bother to reply and left to perform her duties. Things went okay the first couple of days. Alyssa did her routine and cleaned while Tina was busy sunbathing or soaking in the tub, among other luxuries that only the wealthy elite could enjoy. Though it wasn’t in her job description, Alyssa also waited on the spoiled princess and did her laundry. She was tipped well for doing so, but had to deal with the occasional catty comments. "Have you lost weight Alyssa?" Tina asked.

Alyssa stood up as she scrubbed the bathroom floor, "Actually yeah, a few pounds."

Tina smiled, "That’s odd, you don’t look like you have."

Even at school on the rare occasion they would see each other, Tina was ever ready with an unflattering remark. While Alyssa sat in the cafeteria enjoying a bowl of chili as she studied, Tina strolled by, "Still the same ol’ piggy."

Alyssa removed her eyes from the book long enough to give Tina a dirty look, then proceeded back to her reading. She could stand a few jabs now and then, her college courses and job was much more important then returning an insult. After all, Alyssa was close to earning her scholarship, why blow it and have to start over because of some insensitive comment. She new she was a better person then that arrogant witch, why sink to her level. However it got worse. Some guy who wanted to score points with Tina, unaware he was out of her league, called Alyssa piggy one morning as she walked to class. A few of her classmates abandon Alyssa in hope of racking up a friendship with the wealthy, beautiful and popular Tina Rogaine. All this of this slowly began to affect Alyssa. Her grades started to drop and she developed stress induced overeating. Within a month, Alyssa put on 14-pounds.

PART TWO: BACK ON TRACK

Alyssa had a hard time putting on her jeans and dreaded the thought of returning to sweats and spandex. Lying on her bed, she struggled with her jeans, pulling them up mid thigh, before stopping to catch her breath. Her roommate peaked through the door, "Hey Alyssa, breakfast is getting cold."

Alyssa lifted her head, "Yes, okay Jonquil. I’ll be there in a minute."

Jonquil Juarez was a fetching Latin American beauty with long, curly black hair and bronze colored skin. Half Mexican and Half Ecuadorian, Jonquil’s attractive facial features were highly exotic and her sensual body was a very plump 165-pounds. Most of the weight catered to the lower part of her body, giving her an exquisite moon shaped derriere and luscious thick thighs. Mildly buxom, Jonquil also had wide child baring hips and a delicious potbelly. Her tantalizing face had full cheeks, narrow nose and small double chin. Jonquil’s family was dirt poor, but every extra dollar was put aside to fund her education not that Jonquil didn’t help. She held down two part time jobs and did nails and massages for extra cash.

Alyssa managed to squeeze the jeans up to her hips, a large roll of fat pouring over the waistband and her pudgy belly flowed like waves as it pushed out. Buttoning the jeans was Alyssa’s next task, but continuously sucking in her gut finally paid off.

Jonquil paused before sipping her morning coffee as Alyssa entered the room. "There’s oven warmed left over pizza, about a half plate of scrabble eggs and coffee, help yourself."

Alyssa’s hands brushed back her silky black mane, "I can’t eat that. I have to start watching my weight again."

Jonquil scrutinized Alyssa’s body, noticing how her T-shirt barely contained her corpulent belly and tight jeans that amplified her chunky thighs. "I knew all that junk food would eventually catch up with ya, but you seemed to be enjoying it so much, I kept my mouth shut," Jonquil remarked.

Alyssa walked over to the stove and poured herself a fresh cup of brew, "I wish I kept my mouth shut. I haven’t eaten this much since high school."

Jonquil nodded, "Before you started dieting."

Alyssa pulled out a chair and sat down, "Right Jon, I was much heavier then. If I don’t get a handle on my overeating, I’m going to pile all that weight back on."

Jonquil nibbled on a slice of pizza, "I thought you were comfortable with your size?"

Alyssa sipped her coffee, then replied, "I accept my size all right, I haven’t a problem being a plus size woman, I just don’t want my weight to get out of hand."

Jonquil scooped up some eggs with her fork, "Then you need to eliminate the reason why you’re over eating."

Wide eyed, Alyssa told her friend, "Right. It all started when I began working for Tina Rogaine. Even my grades are slipping and I can’t lose that scholarship or I won’t be able to attend law school."

Jonquil suggested that Alyssa should just quit, but Alyssa explained, "I can’t quit. The way the maid service works, you have to work where they send you or you’ll be terminated."

Jonquil ran her fingers over her chin, "Then I know a way that I can help you."

Alyssa eyed the last couple slices of pizza, "Okay, I’m game. What is it?"

Jonquil smiled, "Its called, transcendental massage therapy."

Alyssa began eating a slice of pizza, "That will help me to relax?"

Jonquil tilted her head, "More then that Al; it’ll render sub-conscious suggestions. You’ll become so set at ease that your sub-conscious mind will accept any suggestions given."

Alyssa washed down the pizza with her coffee, "Isn’t that kind of like brain washing?"

Jonquil giggled, "Yeah. But the beauty of it is that once the patient is in a trance, they’ll accept every suggestion made as if it was their own idea."

Alyssa shook her head, "Okay, sounds like a plan. When would you like to do it?"

Jonquil raised her eyebrows, "How about tonight after you arrive home from work."

Alyssa grinned, "And this will do the trick?"

Jonquil stood and walked over to the stove where she added the remaining scrabble eggs to her plate, "Sure will. I learned it from my grandfather who was an Ecuadorian medicine man. A witch doctor you might call him."

Alyssa laughed, "This isn’t voodoo?" Jonquil began eating where she stood, "Of course not. I haven’t learned that, yet."

That evening Alyssa’s bedroom was lit with candles and soft music played in the background. Jonquil instructed Alyssa, "First thing you need to do is drink this special tea I brewed and then get undressed."

Alyssa removed her apron, then zipped down the back of the uniform, "This couldn’t of came at a better time. I was taking a break and as I finished my sandwich, Tina remarked that I was a good little piggy."

Jonquil nodded as Alyssa removed the rest of her clothing. Alyssa took to her bed and Jonquil began rubbing a sweet smelling lotion on Alyssa’s body. "Just relax and listen to the music. Ease up and become calm. As calm as you can be."

That was easier said then done, because Alyssa began to harp, "It’s bad enough that narcissistic brat makes fun of my weight, but she absolutely looks down on people who actually have to work for a living. Tina thinks working class people are low class, stupid and lazy."

Jonquil playfully squatted the back of Alyssa’s head, "I told you to relax."

Jonquil began massaging Alyssa’s body, "Deep breaths. Take deep breaths. Now clear your mind." It took a few minutes, but eventually Alyssa entered a trance like state where her sub-conscious would accept any suggestions. "You haven’t a problem with Tina. No matter how rude she is to you, it doesn’t bother you because you know you’re the better person. You will no longer become upset due to her petty remarks and turn to food. You’re not going to let her get under your skin. You’re not going to let her take your mind off your studies and you’ll excel in your classes." This went on for the better part of an hour. Jonquil continued to coax her friend’s behavior and once the massage was over, Alyssa was out of the trance in short time.

Two weeks later an exuberant Alyssa walked into the kitchen and spun around, "Look Jonquil, my jeans fit again!" Alyssa walked over to Jonquil, snatching the chocolate donut out of her hand; "I’ve lost almost ten pounds!"

Jonquil smiled as her fingers fumbled through the box of donuts, "Cool Al, and your grades?"

Alyssa raised her head and in a spurious arrogant manner announced, "My grade point average is back to a soft A."

Selecting another donut, Jonquil took a bite, "So Miss Congeniality isn’t getting on your nerves anymore?"

Alyssa poured herself a cup of coffee and took a seat, "Yeah. I mean she still has that acid tongue and makes those crude comments, but they just don’t bother me anymore."

Jonquil grinned, "Told ya the transcendental massage therapy would work."

Alyssa giggled, "You could become very wealthy using it on a few other gals at school."

Jonquil raised her eyebrows, "Oh really? Why is this?"

Alyssa adjusted her top over her big belly; "Tina's been giving a few other classmates attitude as well. So I figure if you could charge them for your transcendental massages you’d make some easy cash."

Jonquil’s fingers roamed through her vivacious black hair, "Why not go directly to the source and rearrange Tina's attitude?"

Alyssa’s laughed so hard she almost spilled her coffee, "A nicer, kinder Tina?"

Jonquil polished off the donut, "Less arrogant and more down to earth."

Alyssa smiled as she chuckled, "How about clumsy and self-conscious."

Jonquil refilled her coffee cup, "Sub-conscious about what? She’s attractive and wealthy and popular."

Alyssa finished off the donut and reached for another, "That spoiled brat thinks she’s so superior. Without her beauty and wealth, how popular would she be?" Alyssa’s eyes grew wide and an insidious smile took form upon her sweet face, "I would love to turn Tina into the kind of person she looks down on."

Jonquil sipped her coffee, "As she calls them, a common person? But her dad is wealthy, how could you make her working class or even poor?"

Alyssa was buzzing with enthusiasm, "I know for a fact; her dad is only footing the bill for Tina's high maintenance lifestyle as long as she’s in school. If Tina dropped out, she would be on her own."

Jonquil’s smile reviled Alyssa’s, "I suppose you’d turn her into an overeater or something?"

Alyssa shook her head, "Yeah. Maybe even ruin her relationship with this legal genius she’s dating and her affluent friends." Alyssa leaned back in her chair and folded her hands over her soft, chubby belly; "Tina's behavior would become exactly like the girls she thinks are inferior."

Jonquil slowly nodded, "I’ve never met her, but from what you told me, she’s not a nice person."

Alyssa leaned forwarded, "She’s a vain, spoiled princess who deserves to be kicked in the butt! So Jonquil, could you possibly help me?"

Jonquil told Alyssa she would have to think about it, but Alyssa was so excited about the possibilities she arranged a lunch date between herself, Jonquil and two other young ladies that Tina treated like dirt. After the short time Jonquil spoke with these ladies, she made up her mind and decided to help Alyssa in her revenge.

PART THREE: BRINGING DOWN THE PRINCESS

It took Alyssa the better part of a week before she could seize the opportunity to use the transcendental massage therapy on Tina. Though one quiet Monday afternoon a noticeably fatigued Tina answered the door. Alyssa smiled at the tired looking Tina as she entered the apartment. As Alyssa commenced in her duties, Tina commanded Alyssa to bring her a glass of cranberry juice. Doing as she was told, Alyssa fetched the juice and brought it to Tina. Tina’s hair was a bit undone and she laid on the couch, her eyes barely focused on the TV. "Hard day?" Alyssa asked with the edge of sarcasm in her voice.

Tina took the glass of juice and sipped it, "I played tennis this morning with Misty O’Bannion and then I went to my aerobic class this afternoon instead of this evening because I have a dinner party to attend." Tina returned the glass of juice to Alyssa, "Why am I telling you this? It isn’t any of your business. Go do something, anything, but leave me alone."

Alyssa shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, okay. Too bad were not friends, I know a fantastic way to live n’ you up for the dinner party," she turned and walked away.

"Wait a minute," Tina called to Alyssa. Tina scratched her smooth tummy, "I was going to take a bubble bath to perk me up, but I’m curious." Tina's eyes gazed upon her chubby maid, then looked over her expensive manicured nails, "What did you have in mind?"

Alyssa approached the slender princess, "A nice massage. But I know...."

Tina sat upright on the couch and pushed a curl away from her eyes, "I think a massage would be in order. I’m much toooooo tired to drive to the spa, would you favor me?"

Alyssa didn’t want to comply too quickly, "I would, but I have so much work to do. Too bad through, my massages are rather extraordinary."

Tina stood up and whined, "Please Alyssa, please! You can do the housework later, please. I’ll pay you extra!"

Alyssa smiled, "Okay sure, but I want cash. Say $50." Tina was all for it and followed Alyssa into the bedroom. Alyssa did everything Jonquil taught her and Tina like a stupid cow went along with everything that she was told to do. Alyssa lit some candles and turned on some soft music as Tina drank the sweet smelling tea then disrobed. Tina protested only once, "Do I have to be completely naked? You’re not a lesbian?"

Alyssa began to rub the milky white lotion over Tina's shoulders, "I’m not a lesbian and yeah, you need to be naked or forget it." Didn’t matter though, because Tina was out like a light in just a matter of minutes. Alyssa’s fingers roamed over the sleeping beauty, her eyes inspecting Tina's small bubble butt, narrow waist, lean thighs. "There’s not a lick of fat on this chick.....at least for now," Alyssa surmised.

Leaning over Tina, Alyssa calmly spoke into her ear, "Once you’re out of this trance you’ll be exuberant. You have never been so energetic or beautiful. Tonight at the dinner party you’ll be the most attractive woman in the room." Alyssa grinned as she continued; "You’ll be so elated with the results that you’ll arrange for weekly massages."

Tina came out of the trance intoxicated with her appearance and vigorously charged. She purred at her reflection as her hand slowly ran across her hip, unto her flat tummy. Tilting her head, Tina marveled at her exquisite face as a wide smile revealed her arrogance. Slipping on a T-shirt and panties, Tina joined Alyssa in the living room where she was dusting the furniture. Alyssa fought back her grin as she thought to herself, "In a few months Tina won’t be able to wear such small clothes."

"Alyssa, I feel extremely well rested. I’m bursting with energy," Tina remarked as she flipped her honey blond mane over her shoulders. Alyssa nodded her head and went back to her cleaning. "We have to schedule a weekly massage, of course I’ll pay you extra," Tina told her chubby maid.

Alyssa looked at the princess, "I think we can do that."

A week later Tina was lying unconscious in her bed, deep in the trance as Alyssa put her revenge into action. "Tina baby, you have to do something with your hair. Your hair has been looking rather dismal lately, so use the curlers in the bathroom and keep your hair in the curlers until you return home from school tomorrow. Before you leave for school, you’ll find a T-shirt and sweats on the kitchen table. You’ll wear them tomorrow for class. Leave your jewelry at home and keep your face free of makeup. You’ll go braless as well." Alyssa glanced over Tina's fit form and smiled, "After class you’ll find your appetite out of control. A young lady of such high standards can’t be seen eating like a pig in the school’s cafeteria. You’re going to journey that greasy spoon diner a mile up the road and eat until full. After all Tina, you’re a hungry little piggy." Alyssa concluded by telling Tina, "Once out of the trance, you’ll feel absolutely gorgeous and full of energy.”

The next morning at school Tina received the kind of stares she wasn’t accustom too, along with some chuckles and whispers. Her preppy hairstyle was lost in big, old fashion style curlers and her face void of make up was mildly pretty at best. The T-shirt and sweats she had on were bought by Alyssa at a used clothing store and looked awful. The light blue T-shirt was a size too small and though it took advantage of her firm, ample breasts, there was a coffee stain towards the center of the shirt. The red sweats were a size too large with a hole over one knee and very faded. Tina looked ridiculous. Once Tina was out of class she became viciously hungry.

Tina followed her inner thoughts and went to the greasy spoon diner that Alyssa instructed. The place was full of blue-collar workers and some white trash and through Tina walked in with her arrogance in check; she didn’t look out of place. Matter of fact, Tina looked as if she was among her peers. Taking a seat the counter, Tina discovered herself drooling as she looked over the menu. Tina wiped her mouth and chin, "What the heck? Why am I so hungry?" Tina thought to herself as the waitress approached.

The waitress was a tubby blond chick with way too much makeup and a cigarette dangling from her lips. "Yeah Sweetheart, what’cha have?" the waitress asked as she scratched her large, economy size ass.

Tina still in character remarked, "A lady doesn’t scratch herself in public."

Placing her hand upon her extensive hip, the waitress tilted her head, "Wanna leave the etiquette lessons at home and just order."

Tina went through her order as the waitress dropped her cigarette on the floor and stomped it out. "I’ll have a cheeseburger, fries, onion rings, a side order of bacon and a milkshake." Tina giggled; "I don’t know what’s come over me? I never eat like this."

The waitress glanced over the stain on Tina's T-shirt, "Yeah, right."

Once Tina had consumed the entire meal, she then ate 2 large slices of pie and a large dish of ice cream. Walking out of the diner, the busboy held the door open for Tina. He was a short young man with greasy black hair and big belly. "Come back again, ma’am," he politely remarked. Tina didn’t bother to reply, but just held her head high, exposing her pretentious composition. Strolling towards her car, Tina received a few catcalls and heard one trucker yell, "Hey baby, you got a nice rack, but lose the curlers!"

Later on that afternoon, with her hair out of curlers and while soaking in the tub, Tina informed Alyssa of the whole incident. "I just dressed causal for school today Al, you know? People were starring at me like I had two heads. I even heard someone laugh at me. That never happens to me."

Alyssa shrugged her shoulders as she leaned up against the sink. "There’s a first time for everything."

Alyssa was amazed! For reasons unclear to her, the snobby princess spoke to her not as a fat chick or maid, but as an equal, a friend. "Then I had a little snack at this…" Tina paused for a moment. How could she admit to Alyssa she ate at some two-bit dive. Tina then lied. "This little out of the way place; bad enough the fat, frumpy waitress had the qualities of uneducated white trash, but the damn skuzzy bus boy actually hit on me."

Alyssa nodded, "Is that right? How was the food?"

Tina's beautiful face turned bright red and she sunk into the tub as the hungry little piggy remark chimed through her head. "Oh, the food was okay." Tina lied again. She found the food delightful, delicious and filling. Unconsciously Tina began to drool as her mind reflected upon her huge meal.

Alyssa folded her arms over her large bosom, a twinkle in her eye, a contemptuous smile written across her beautiful face, "And what did you eat?"

Tina pulled herself upwards, her luxurious breasts bobbling as she sat upright, "Are we playing twenty questions? Mind your own damn business! You’re the one who needs to watch what she eats!"

Alyssa purred, "You seem a little tense, Tina?"

Tina grew more agitated; "I have a date at seven, so leave me alone and find something constructive to do!"

Alyssa didn’t move from her spot, "You should really take it easy, Tina. Your date won’t appreciate you being so unstable."

Tina pouted as she rubbed her lean thigh; "I’m not unstable."

Alyssa tossed Tina a towel; "Dry off and I’ll give you a massage on the house."

Tina blinked, "Huh? Free? Why? You hate me?"

Alyssa smiled, "Why would I hate you?"

Tina stood, wrapping the towel around her waist, "Because I’m superior to you. Why the free massage? I’m willing to pay for it."

Alyssa giggled, "Let’s say I prefer not being around a cranky princess."

Tina began drying off her lower limbs, "Fine. I could really use that massage."

Once Tina was under the trance, Alyssa went to work. "Like always princess Tina, once the massage is over, you’ll feel marvelous!" Alyssa brought her hands over Tina's shoulders, "But you do know your boyfriend is a very intelligent attorney. You being just as intelligent, is a big turn off for him. You might lose him, Tina. Better play it safe, hide your intelligence and high-class attributes. It should be rather easy, because you’re really not all that smart or refined to begin with." Alyssa glanced over Tina's slim figure, "And let’s not forget, you’re a hungry little piggy. Matter of fact baby Tina, every day after school you’ll run off to that greasy spoon diner and pig out." Alyssa giggled as she continued, "You’ll pig out whenever you’re down in the dumps, whenever you see a man you’re attracted too, whenever you can’t get your way." Alyssa then informed Tina, "If your date doesn’t go well, slip into the clothes I’ll have lying under your bed. Wash all the makeup off your face and put your hair in a ponytail. Go to that greasy spoon and pig out. Remember since you’re in a blue-collar environment; behave as if you belong." Alyssa then snickered, "Soon enough, you will belong." Alyssa removed herself from Tina's bed, "I’m so looking forward to hearing someone call you fat ass."

The restaurant was posh and elegant. Tina's hair complimented her gorgeous facial features and her black gown meticulously showed off her slim, curvy figure. Upon taking their seats, Baxter Foritier spoke of his latest legal victory. Though Tina understood everything Baxter talked about, she didn’t comment and just played with a strand of her honey blond mane. Tina reached out and touched Baxter’s hand, giggling as she told him, "Aw Baxter, you’re soooo smart." As a waiter walked by with a large tray of food, Tina began to drool as the though of eating consumed her mind, "I’m a hungry little piggy." Baxter blinked, "Huh? What was that?"

Tina wiped off the drool with the back of her hand, "Oh nothing Baxter. Go on with your story."

Baxter cleared his throat and continued with his story until a waiter approached their table. Tina was wide eyed as she ordered, "Oh my gosh! I’ll have a steak with a baked....make that two baked potatoes and extra sour cream and a salad with extra dressing and how about some garlic bread and deep fried shrimp."

Tina tilted her head and loudly giggled, "You’re turn!"

Baxter ordered a modest size dinner and then watched in disgust as Tina adjusted her breasts in her strapless evening gown. Tina giggled, "Now my breasts have room to breathe." She looked to Baxter and smiled, "So want to play golf this weekend?"

Baxter leaned over the table, "You feeling okay, Tina?"

Tina grabbed the French bread and ripped it apart with a fury, "Yeah, why?" Upon buttering the bread, Tina spoke with her mouth full. "Soo, I heer…Misdy has a neww boyfrcc… "

Baxter barely understood what Tina was saying, but politely engaged in the conversation, "Yes Tina, I met the young man. A very distinguishes kind of a fellow."

Tina quickly nodded, "You mean fancy right?"

Baxter raised his eyebrows and continued talking about his latest victory as Tina just looked amazed. Once dinner arrived, Tina really went to town and quickly consumed her food. At one point, she even picked up her steak and ate with her hands. If that wasn’t bad enough, she finished Baxter’s leftovers. Tina snorted, giggled and talked with her mouth full the entire dinner. Baxter called it an early night and Tina frowned, "What no dessert?"

Baxter dumped Tina off at home, ignoring her request for a date Friday night. Tina disrobed and washed off the little bit of cosmetics that enhanced her beautiful face. Putting her hair in a ponytail, she quickly removed the clothes Alyssa stored under her bed and got dressed. The metallic blue tube top was a tight fit and amplified her healthy bust. The black spandex slacks hugged her waist and gave her normally flat tummy a minor little pouch. Leaving her apartment, Tina was unaware of the patch that laid over her butt check that read, SPOILED PIGGY.

Making her way through the gravel parking lot, Tina overhead a few cat calls and one crude guy entering his beat up pick-up yell, "Hey tits!"

Sitting at the counter, Tina ordered a large slice of chocolate cake and a large glass of milk. Within a matter of minutes, a plus size gal in a maid’s uniform approached Tina. "Hi, I’m Tammy."

Tammy was about the same age Tina but from quite a different background. A poor chick from a broken home, Tammy had short red hair and a thick 230-pound pear shaped figure. Her face was cute, but could have gone without the over abundance of cosmetics. "I ain’t seen you here b’fore?" Tammy remarked.

Without even trying, Tina's sub-conscious began to mimic Tammy’s behavior. "I’m new ta this place," Tina remarked as she pounced on the cake. Tammy motioned to the table where four other maids sat, "It’s our friend’s birthday, why not join us." Tina was game and joined the other females. They were all Tina's age, overweight and poor.

A husky gal with a lousy golden blond dye job asked, "So where do you work?"

Tina was uncomfortable explaining she came from a wealthy family, so she just replied, "I’m out of work right now."

As the night progressed, Tina discovered much about her new friends. They all worked at an upper class hotel, lived on the poor side of town and didn’t cotton much to the wealthy. Tina consumed another slice of chocolate cake, ice cream and two orders of fried mushrooms. Around four in the morning Tina and Tammy were the last one’s in the place. By this time Tina's flat tummy was distended outwards due to her over indulgence of food. Rubbing her inflated tummy, Tina looked to Tammy and smiled, "Look at my belly. I’m getting to be a fat little piggy."

Tammy laughed; "You’re a piggy all right. You really put away the food."

Tina removed herself from the table, "I have to get home. I have class in the morning."

Tammy chuckled, "You ain’t got no class."

Tina marched towards the door with a giggle, as Tammy noticed the patch on her behind, "Hey spoiled piggy!"

Tina faced her new friend, "Yeah, I’m a princess!"

Tammy yelled back, "A piggy princess!"

Tina laughed as tapped her protruding tummy, "I think you’re correct."

Tina was out the door walking towards her car when she was approached by the bus boy. Holding a chocolate cake in his hands, he introduced himself, "I’m Xavier Toland. I saw how much you enjoyed the cake, so this is for you."

Tina removed the cake out from Xavier’s hands, "Thank you, I’m Tina."

Xavier smiled, "I was hopping you’d come back. Do you work for the Excalibur Hotel too?"

Tina dropped her jaw; "I am not a domestic servant young man! I’ve class, culture and style!"

Xavier laughed; noticing how her big breasts bounced as she flew into rage. "Yeah, whatever. See ya around," Xavier remarked as he strolled back into the restaurant.

Needless to say, Tina gobbled up majority of the cake before she even reached home. Tina overslept the next morning and never made it to school. Instead she moped around her apartment, wondering why Baxter dumped her and gorging herself on cheesecake, ice cream and fried chicken. When Alyssa arrived at Tina's apartment later in the afternoon, Tina was still in her silk pajamas and in the middle of a large bowl of ice cream. "How was your date last night?" Alyssa asked.

Tina gobbled up a large spoonful of ice cream, "It blew! Baxter dumped me." Another helping of ice cream made it pass Tina's lips and she then remarked, "I missed class today too." Alyssa went about her business, removing her housekeeping ware out of the closet with Tina close behind. "Think you could give me another back rub? Please Alyssa?"

Alyssa looked at the princess, her chin dripping with ice cream. "You mean a massage?"

Tina nodded; somehow she wasn’t as bright as usual. "Yeah a massage, I meant. I’m soooo stressed out about last night."

Of course Alyssa agreed and within a half-hour, Tina was unconscious. "Hello Piggy", Alyssa told the sleeping princess. "You’re so stressed out, huh?" Alyssa giggled, "Food and only food will relieve your stress. You desire fried food and sweets the most. You missed out on class today too. That’s going to become a habit, just like your short attention span in class. While your grades slip, you’ll remind yourself that smart girls aren’t popular. Smart girls never, ever snare wealthy men. Now you’re pretty, but not even close to being as beautiful as your friend Misty is. Friend? Misty’s not your friend, but your rival, your nemesis. I’m your friend, not that beautiful Misty. You’re so jealous, envious of Misty. Tonight visit your country club and teased Misty, make fun of her. She’s dating a rich man, steal him away."

LATER THAT EVENING: Tina was wearing a tight red dress that flaunted her dazzling figure and her hair was worn in a style that drew attention to her beauteous face. Misty sat at a table with her beau, a rather handsome young man at that. Tina waited until Misty went to powder her nose, and made tracks to the table where the young man sat. Tina leaned over, her impressive breasts almost smacking him in the face, "Hi, I’m Misty’s best friend, Tina."

The young man smiled, "I’m Trey Banniston the V, nice to finally meet you."

Tina took a seat as she battered her soft brown eyes, "Oh really."

Trey nodded at the vixen, "Yes. Misty told me all about you."

Tina cooed, "Well then Trey, did she mention that I’m such a babe?" Trey only sipped his drink, feeling uncomfortable as Tina winked. Tina jiggled her bust as the conditioning went into effect. "You know Misty had work?"

Trey raised his eyebrows, "Work?"

Feverishly Tina shook her head as she lied. "Yeah a boob job and tummy tuck." Tina continued to badmouth her friend, until Misty returned from the ladies room.

"Tina have you been drinking?" Misty asked her friend.

Tina scornfully replied, "Oh so you’ve returned, gosh that dress really hides your big butt."

Misty looked to Trey, then back to Tina, "Huh? What’s got into you?"

Tina smiled, "Nothing, but don’t you think Trey’s out of your league?"

An argument between the ladies took place, which Trey ended by escorting Misty out of the lounge. A few minutes later, the manager asked Tina to leave due to her behavior. Needless to say, not only was Tina banned from the country club, but also she lost touch with Misty.

A MONTH LATER: Tina removed herself out of the tub and slipped on her underwear. Her small potbelly wiggled like jell-o and a glob of cushy fat poured over the material as her panties stretched across her widen hips. Tina drew a breath as she snapped her bra, her now larger breasts lounging outwards. Tina inspected her face and pouted. A mild dose of acne decorated her puffy cheeks and her minor double chin spread as she yawned. Tina walked into her bedroom and dug deep into her closet and pulled out her attire for the day. The T-shirt clung to her body, exposing the roll that circled her flabby waist and the sweat pants emphasized her pudgy rear and the saddlebags on her soft, plump thighs.

Yawning again, Tina then grabbed a comb and brushes back her mane. No longer in a preppy hairstyle, it just dangled over shoulders. Tina was barely 150-pounds, though her sloppy appearance made her look even heavier. Tina proceeded out of the house to the greasy spoon diner and though it was closer to mid-afternoon then morning, ate a huge breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes. Xavier glided into the seat next to Tina, "Why so glum Miss?"

Tina wasn’t going to let Xavier in on the details of her life. She wasn’t going to tell some bus boy that after dropping out of school her dad cut off her allowance and that she was living on her last thousand she had in the bank. Why tell Xavier that it was only a matter of time before she would be evicted and that her dad wouldn’t take her back in until she earned the right to come home. Tina sipped her milk; "I’m just day dreaming."

Xavier nodded, "Yeah right. I know what will pick you up." Xavier left for an instant and returned with a gigantic chunk of pie with ice cream and whip cream. "This is on the house, since you’re so cute," Xavier told the wide-eyed Tina.

Tina giggled, "Thank you Xavier, I think you’re cute too." Tina took a hunky bite of pie, "Ohhhhh; this is so delicious, thank you."

Xavier returned to work as Tina quickly gobbled up the pie and ice cream. Within minutes a couple of her maid friends showed up and Tina spent the rest of the afternoon whining about her life and listening to their dirty laundry. As Tina was about to leave, Xavier approached her and opened the door, "Will I see you tomorrow princess?"

Tina blushed, "Maybe. We’ll see."

Xavier nodded, "Okay, then I’ll just toss the rest of the pie away."

Tina pressed her hand over Xavier’s waist, "Oh, on that case..."

Xavier looked back into the diner, then turned to Tina, "Wait for me in your car."

Tina nodded and went to her car, where Xavier brought her the rest of the pie. "Isn’t that car kind of expensive for a girl like you?" Xavier asked.

Tina lied, "Oh yeah. It belongs to the daughter of the guy I work for."

Xavier shook his head, "Oh I see. Then you’re a housekeeper?"

Tina kept up the lie, "Yeah; I’m a maid."

"Thought so," Xavier replied as he ran his hand over the top of the corvette. A few parting words and Tina drove home, devouring the rest of the pie in one sitting.

PART FOUR: CLASS REFORM

Tina eventually moved in with Alyssa and Jonquil, since she was broke and could no longer afford her lavish apartment. It was just until she got back on her feet, either by going back to school or finding work, and then at least her father would take her back in. To pull her weight, Tina cleaned the house, did the dishes, the laundry and various other chores, becoming in fact Alyssa and Jonquil’s very own maid. Alyssa and Jonquil together gave Tina one last transcendental body massage telling her, "Uneducated without any skills for a high profile job, you’re a common girl now. You think, you act as a poor young lady, just as you believe poor young ladies behave. You’re lazy and unsophisticated. You buy your clothes at K-mart or second hand stores. You have a huge appetite especially under stress."

Weeks went on and when Tina wasn’t eating or cleaning, she was hanging out at the greasy spoon diner among her peers. Alyssa convinced Tina she needed a makeover and dyed her hair light brown and cut it in a style that enhanced the roundness of her face. A month later Tina was bursting out of her K-mart slacks at 175-pounds. As Alyssa was leaving on a date, she asked her boyfriend what he thought of her roommate/servant. A sour look took to his face as he rubbed his chin, "Isn’t she like white trash?" Alyssa had to bite her lip from giggling, but smiled, "Yeah, she’s not exactly among the social elite."

Tina was painting Jonquil’s toenail, "Almost finished Jonquil."

Jonquil looked down to the well-fed young lady; "It’s about time. I’m leaving to join my friends at the Bel-air country club for a dinner dance."

Tina began to speak, "Yeah, I was a member once…"

Though Jonquil interrupted, "I’m sure that’s interesting. Run off to my closet and fetch me my black evening dress. Baxter hasn’t seen me in that yet, I’m sure his mouth will water."

Tina stood up and did as she was told. Once Jonquil was out of the house, Tina washed the dishes and retired to the couch where she munched on leftovers while watching TV. Tina's self-esteem slowly drifted away and soon her arrogance was history. Within a few months Jonquil moved on to a major university on the West Coast and Alyssa provided Tina her room, though with a few rules. Tina couldn’t speak unless spoken too and she would have to behave as a dutiful well discipline servant. Alyssa, who by then achieved a grant to continue her studies at another local college, gave Tina a meager allowance and a maid’s uniform. While Alyssa circled in the higher social class, Tina conformed to her new identity and associated with people she once dismissed as common.

It was six months later and Alyssa turned away from her PC and glanced at Tina. "Going out?" Alyssa asked like a razor cutting through paper.

Tina nodded her head, "Yeah, thought I’d visit Tammy, see what’s she’s up too."

Alyssa rolled around on her chair, "You did my laundry?" Tina confirmed that she did, which Alyssa replied, "Then you’re free to leave. Any ways I have this paper due and don’t want to be disturb."

Tina shook her head, then checked out her reflection in the mirror. Now at 240-pounds, Tina's figure was soft and flabby. Tina's brown hair was a smudge oily and worn up in such a manner that it accented the roundness of her face. Though still vaguely pretty, her chubby cheeks were littered with acne and her double chin was rather large. No longer concerned about fashion, the blue T-shirt with a red floral design was badly faded and the dark green spandex slacks looked secondhand. Her plump upper arms were squashy looking and her overly buxom breasts sincerely needed under wire support from her bra. They were like oversized melons that laid upon her expansive belly, emphasized by the tight waistband of her slacks. Thick rolls circled her pudgy waist and a soft cushion of fat covered her wide hips. Tina's tush was enormous and it inflated sideways and outwards, pouring over her pulpy, chunky thighs. Tina adjusted her T-shirt over her big belly, though it was pointless because whenever she moved a modest portion of her belly became exposed. Looking closer to sloppy then causal, Tina waddled to the beater she since had purchased and drove to the greasy spoon diner.

The catcalls Tina once received as she left her car and walked to the diner were missed, but Tina wouldn’t admit it. Even to working class men, she was below their standards. Tammy welcomed Tina to the booth she sat at with a cheerful, "Hi piggy, over here!"

Tina didn’t mind, she became accustom to her nickname and earned it with her notorious appetite. Tina wiggled into the booth, her T-shirt riding up, showing off a large roll of fat and some of her podgy belly. Even the waitress referred to Tina as piggy, "So what’z ya gonna to have piggy?"

Tina pulled her t-shirt back down and looked to the waitress, "Got any chocolate cake?" The waitress smiled and Tina vigorously replied, "Yeah, bring me a slice of cake and…um…some chicken fingers and French fries."

The waitress walked away, "I’ll keep the check open for you sweetie, like in case you don’t get full."

Tammy and Tina engaged in a conversation full of gripes. Talking about their lame jobs, not knowing any decent men and various other minor gems that soured their dispositions. Tina spoke as she stuffed her face with an overly generous piece of cake, "I hate that chick I work for, she’s going to some snooty college and acts all elegant like. Stupid fat chick, thinks she’s better than me cause she’s smart and fancy."

Tammy sipped her coffee; "Yeah I hate people like that too. What makes them think they’re so superior?"

Tina leaned over the table and scratched her spacious bubble butt, "I dunno, but like I ain’t gonna be like that ever again."

Tammy raised her eyebrows, "Ever again?"

Tina realized her error and corrected it, "I meant when I finally meet a rich guy and I’m better off. I’ll never be like that."

Tammy blurted the facts as Tina enjoyed another helping of cake. "Rich guys don’t date chicks like us. They want educated chicks with supermodel bodies."

Tina nodded, "Yeah, I suppose you’re right."

Tammy then brought up Tina's employment, "Why not just quit? You can move in with me and I’ll see about getting you a job where I work."

Tina smiled, "I would like that, but I thought you hated your job?"

Tammy shook her head, "Yeah I do, but it pays the bills."

Tina agreed to leave Alyssa’s place and move in with Tammy. "Okay sure, why not? I’m tired of being Alyssa’s maid. At least with a real job I’ll make more than $75.00 a week."

Tammy eyed Xavier who was clearing off a table, "Hey piggy, look who’s working tonight."

Over the course of time Xavier and Tina's roles reversed and now Tina was the interested party. Tina waved over to Xavier who managed to acknowledge her with a slight nod. Xavier never thought Tina would get as heavy as she did and after she reached two hundred plus pounds, she was no longer desirable. Tina kind of figured this was the reason for his change in attitude, "Ever since I got fat, he pays no attention to me." Tina continued to whine, summing it up with, "What the hell, he’s only a bus boy. I think I’ll have any piece of cake."

Before Tina could move in with Tammy she needed a job, which didn’t come easy. The high-class hotel where Tammy worked wasn’t hiring, but eventually Tina found employment at a trendy nightclub where she cleaned the restrooms and bussed tables. The afternoon Tina moved out of Alyssa’s apartment and into Tammy’s modest dwelling in the poor section of town was the last Alyssa would see of Tina for five years.

PART FIVE: SOCIAL INEQUALITY

Needless to say Alyssa’s journey into higher education brought her into the arms of aristocracy. Earning a degree with honors in the field of law, Alyssa flew into the wind with ease and acquired a lofty position at a law firm that handled only the privileged members of society. Alyssa had a huge office with a staff of four, an expense account and dated only top-notch gentlemen. Alyssa’s weight rapidly nose-dived and she showed off her 175-pound figure in brilliant attire.

Jonquil did very well too, though her weight increased to 225-pounds. Jonquil became a psychologist and dabbled in her transcendental massage therapy with her patients. It was on a rainy November morning at Starbucks when Jonquil told Alyssa, "You’d never guest who lives in my aunt’s building?"

Alyssa sipped her coffee, then flipped back her vibrant black mane, "Really, who would I associate with that lives in such an impoverish community?"

A smile appeared on Jonquil’s exquisite face, "Tina Rogaine."

Alyssa straighten out her silk, ivory colored blouse, "Oh my gosh, I thought her wealthy dad would of taken her back home by now?"

Jonquil shook her head, "Nah, I think he must have disowned her. Want to know what she does for a living?"

Alyssa loudly giggled, "Tell me what she looks like!"

Jonquil replied with a chuckle, "Oh Al, she’s enormous!" Tapping her corpulent belly, Jonquil continued, "She’s fatter then me. I mean like, she’s a blimp. I only spoke with her for a minute, but she’s now employed at a shady bowling alley. Tina works the midnight shift, bussing tables and cleaning up after closing time."

Alyssa raised her eyes, "This I have to see."

A week later Alyssa visited the bowling alley, looking out of place in her trendy outfit. Approaching the manager, Alyssa politely asked, "Where might I find Tina Rogaine? She’s an old acquaintance of mine."

The manager glanced over Alyssa, looking refine and beautiful in a black top with matching jacket and gray knee high skirt. "How do you know Tina?" the manager asked with a curious expression.

Alyssa purred, "Oh, she used to work for me."

He slowly nodded, "Yeah of course. A chick like Tina wouldn’t actually be friends with a high maintenance gal like you."

The manager guided Alyssa towards the restrooms; "I saw her cleaning cart down there."

Alyssa smiled, "Thank you sir, I won’t keep her long."

Alyssa strolled through the bowling alley looking out of place in this armpit of an establishment. The carpet was stained by beer and cigarette butts were everywhere. The patrons were a meager bunch of poor working class people and white trash, few bowling, many sleeping or drinking away the few dollars that they had to their name. Alyssa felt uneasy as she received long glances and funny looks. Coming across a housekeeping cart just in arms reach of the ladies room, Alyssa stopped and waited for Tina. She didn’t have to wait long, for Tina emerged from the ladies room in a matter of seconds.

A cigarette dangled from her lips and a toilet brush in her hand, Tina was easily 300-pounds! Tina dropped the brush onto the cart and looked at the glamorous female standing before her. "The can will be ready in a minute," Tina replied as she scratched her overly inflated rear.

Alyssa smiled, "Tina it’s me. Alyssa."

Tina took a step back and dropped her cigarette into an ashtray. "Oh wow Alyssa, you look beautiful."

Alyssa nodded at the complimented, "Thank you."

Alyssa made a quick glance over Tina’s well-fed form and was amazed at the change in appearance. Tina’s face was absolutely fat, her once high cheekbones hidden behind chubby cheeks and her double chin was as thick as it was wide. Her hair, reverted back to its honey blond color looked greasy and loosely dangled over her shoulders. Tina’s pink T-shirt was a tight fit, amplifying her heavy upper arms and the rolls that circled her enormous waist. Her large breasts sagged on top of her round; gigantic belly and her expansive hips jetted outwards. The blue sweats that Tina wore were extremely snug, causing her capacious bubble butt to swing upwards over her colossal thunder thighs. "I heard Jonquil saw you and I thought I’d stop by to see how you were."

Tina snorted as she laughed; "Jonquil really put on the weight!"

Alyssa shook her head, "Yeah; you’re right Tina. Jonquil got heavier."

Tina rubbed her corpulent belly; "I put on a few pounds too." It was hard to believe that this was the same Tina who grew up in a wealthy environment. Her body language lacked confidence, her clothes looked shoddy and her mannerism was void of class. "I guzz by da way you’re dressed up, you became a lawyer?" Tina asked as she rested up against the wall.

Alyssa went into the details of her life as a man approached Tina. He was tall and slimy looking, his black hair was greasy and he could have used a shave and a bar of soap. He ran his hand over Tina’s large belly and kissed her cheek, "I need $45."

Tina tilted her head, "I jest gave ya $25 dis morning baby."

His hands fell to her abnormally wide hips and he smiled like a rodent. "I know, but I really need it."

Tina rummaged through her gaudy looking purse and handed him over the cash. Playfully he pinched the largest roll of fat that clung over her hip, "Thanks; I’ll see ya later."

Tina began to kiss him on the lips, but he pushed her away. "You’re gonna make up for the money you owe me t’night," Tina remarked.

He glanced over Alyssa with a sly smile, then made tracks out of the bowling alley. Tina tried to explain in a soft, fragile voice, "Tony can be really nice ta me at time. I mean, like he lets me live with him and I only haven’t come up with the rent money."

Alyssa raised her eyebrows, "Oh, well that’s very considerate of him."

Tina bit her lip, "But sometimes, I kind of think, he’s with me cause my dad got money."

Alyssa thought she would enjoy all this. Damn was she wrong. Alyssa felt bad that Tina’s life was in such a mess and decided to give her hand. Removing a piece of paper from out of her leather purse and a pen, Alyssa wrote down an address. "I want you to go and see my friend, Callie Jewels tomorrow, okay Tina? She’ll help you find a real job."

Tina looked uninterested; "My dad got me a real job about a year ago. All I had to do was make coffee and answer phones, but it was like totally boring. I rarely showed up." Tina nervously played with her hair, "That’s when my dad called me a lazy fat ass and toss’d me out of da house."

Alyssa rubbed Tina’s flabby upper arm, "You can do better than this. See Callie tomorrow, please?"

Tina slowly nodded, "Yeah, I guess."

Tina did visit Callie Jewels and found employment as a live in housekeeper for a well to do family in the same neighborhood she grew up in. As the months went on Alyssa made regular visits with Tina and even found Tina a real boyfriend, a nice young man who happened to be Alyssa’s chauffeur. Within a year Tina was back with her dad and found another job as an office assistant. Eventually Alyssa and Tina became good friends, even lounging around at the same country club together. Though still in the 300-pound range, Tina once again took pride in her appearance and dressed in style, but her arrogant attitude was history. After all, Tina had learned her lesson.

FINIS
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Re: SOCIAL CLASS REVERSAL

Postby brightsun21 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Great read
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:01 pm

This was a very interesting and lovely story, especially the ending. Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Thanks friends,

I'm delighted your enjoyed the story. I have a couple more ideas for role reversal stories, I just may take a crack at this genre again.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby div » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Hello Matt!

This story was one of my favorites many years back but I almost forgot about it. The waybackmachine has it first appear on the old anglefire page in a snap from 2005. The time range could be about right, that is if my memory favors me with a rare example of accuracy.

I came in contact with the genre much earlier, actually in printed media with Wilson Barbers amongst the authors, the stories naturally short, to the point and mostly headed by an illustration from another great one whose name I currently cannot remember (He is on deviant art). Compared to those stories 'social class reversal' was almost novel size but I still thought was lacking a lot at the time. You filled teh gaps in later stories nicely.

I am not a friend of rewrites because it feels unnatural if you take an artistic viewpoint. On the otherhand scenes and setting in part as well as character streaks and the like keep reappearing in your writing anyway, which is only natural. Another shot at it I would not mind at all.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

Return to Matt L.