FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Postby Matt L. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:39 pm

Yolanda entered the small Mexican bar and grill in the same apparel she had worn for class that evening. Burgundy sweatshirt and yoga pants with a leafy camouflage design. Even with her glossy black locks messily styled upward, she looked far better off and put together than most of the patrons in the causal yet shoddy establishment.

Noticing Jessie making small talk with a few customers, Yolanda found a place to sit at the far end of the bar. In contrast Jessie was a wide-hipped young woman sporting a big belly and chubby thighs. The turquoise blouse Jessie wore was Spanish in style, her lengthy black skirt reaching her ankles. Fairly pretty, Jessie’s blondish-brown hair curling at her shoulders.

Recognizing Yolanda at the bar, Jessie made a beeline over to her.

“I’m sorry, Yolanda, but it’ll be a few minutes before we can talk, let me get you a drink while you wait”, Jessie’s tone wrought with anxiety.

Yolanda nodded, “That’s not a bad idea, what about a glass of brandy?”

Jessie hugged Yolanda, “Thanks for being so supportive, Sasha couldn’t have a better friend.”

“Well what do you expect”, Yolanda replied, “Marco is a savage, we have to get Sasha away from that animal!”

Jessie pulled away from Yolanda, “You said you wanted brandy, I’ll be right back.”

Curiously Jessie didn’t summon the bartender but took it upon herself to fetch the drink. Disappearing into the kitchen for a couple of minutes, soon enough bringing Yolanda the brandy.

“Here ya go, it’s a special brand that Joe keeps in back for his special customers”, Jessie chirped, “Tell me how you like it. I’m really not a brandy drinker but your opinion might change my mind.”

“Yeah, okay”, Yolanda smiled, sipping the brandy as Jessie backed away, “Give me ten minutes and I’ll be back.”

Yolanda sipped the beverage which held a peculiar aftertaste that she simply disregarded.
A couple guys who Yolanda was familiar from her years as a gang member sought her company but she gave them the brush off.

Jessie was away longer then ten minutes, which didn’t help her perturb attitude concerning Sheila being with Marco.

Then it happened, Yolanda felt a tinge warm, the room began spinning around, she clutched the bar to remain seated on the stool. Softly muttering, “Jessie…”

Yolanda’s vision blurred just as the dizziness somewhat subsided, rubbing her head, sighing aloud.

Jessie didn’t say anything as she helped Yolanda off the bar stool, steering her out of the establishment, on route to her apartment.

“I feel sick…dizzy”, Yolanda’s voice scarcely audible.

Jessie helped Yolanda up the stairs to her apartment, rummaging through Yolanda’s purse for the keys.

Yolanda held her hand to her head, Jessie securing her at the waist.

The door open, Jessie brought Yolanda over to the sofa.

“Thanks…you”, Yolanda uttered while diagonally seated on the sofa, “I feel a little faint, dizzy, my head’s throbbing.”

Jessie nodded, “I’ll get you some water.”

Jessie hurried into the kitchen where she filled a glass with water.
Reaching into her purse, she removed a small envelop that contained a white powdery substance which she mixed into the water.

Yolanda opened her eyes the moment Jessie returned, handing her the glass, “Drink all of it; it’ll help you feel better.”

Yolanda consumed the entire glass, landing backward on the cushions upon returning the glass into Jessie’s hand.

“Got sick so fast, don’t know what happened”, Yolanda squinted, “But we have to see about Sasha.”

Jessie wagged her head, “I don’t think so, you need to go to bed.”

Yolanda tilted her head, “Please call Marco, I need to talk with him…”

An acidity smirk formed over Jessie’s chubby face and she wasn’t exactly gentle in the way she handled Yolanda off the sofa.

“Oh I’ll call Marco, don’t you worry”, Jessie dourly grinned as she yanked Yolanda off the sofa.

Yolanda blinked a couple times, “Wha…gives?”

Jessie grabbed Yolanda’s collar and pulled Yolanda toward her bedroom.

“How you feel?” Jessie inquired.

“Brutally sick, why you so….” Yolanda never finished her question, Jessie tossing her unto the bed.

Yolanda rolled her eyes, her dizziness continuing in a fury as the room whirled around.

Jessie tore the sneakers off Yolanda’s feet, subsequently removing her yoga pants and sweatshirt.
Yolanda pleaded with a gasp, “Sto…stop! Whyyyy, soooo rooo..rough?”

“Going to get you nice and comfortable, chica!” Jessie giggled.

Yolanda’s eyes grew wide as Jessie removed her bra, her panties next.

“You like making me jealous, right?” Jessie said, playfully smacking Yolanda’s smooth shapely ass.

“I don’t know what you tak..talking about!” Yolanda grumbled.

Yolanda slowly covered herself up with the blanket, Jessie loudly shrieked, “Oh please, don’t play me off as dumb. You’re a show off, you like flashing your sexy body, wearing cute outfits I can’t fit into!”

Yolanda sighed, “Where is this coming frro..from…we friends…”

“No, Yolanda, we used to be friends but your attitude toward me and of course Marco reveals what you really think of us!”

“Marco? What does Marco have to…do with this?” Yolanda questioned.

“You said stupid shit about Marco not being good enough for me!” Jessie shouted, “You’ve been on a nasty streak for too long thinking you’re better than us. Little chica, you’re going to be taught a lesson, you’re going to be put in your place.”

Yolanda snorted, her alluring features twisting in confusion.

“Take a nap, company will be over soon”, Jessie rattled off in a syrupy tone before shutting out the lights and leaving the room.

In the front room Jessie grabbed her cell phone and called Marco.

__

Marco was anticipating Jessie’s call, he answered the phone while watching TV, Sheila was in the bedroom nibbling on chocolates after smoking some weed.

“I did just as you told me”, Jessie cheerfully informed Marco, “Right now she’s in bed, the drug did the trick just like you said.”

“That’s fine, thanks, I’ll be over in ten minutes”, Marco excitedly announced.

“You’re going to get me the diet pills, right?” Jessie asked.

“Consider it done”, Marco replied, “Okay, keep the door unlocked, I’ll be over shortly!”

The conversation coming to a close, Marco strutted into the bedroom.

Sheila immediately smiled at Marco the moment he entered the room, a stream of chocolate oozing over her lips.

“All done with’d your work, darling? Time to get romantic”, Sheila acknowledged Marco while in a weed induced stupor.

Marco walked over to his dresser and tossed a few things into his bag, “Actually I have an errand to run but I won’t be gone that long. You just enjoy the candy; maybe take a nap, okay?”

Marco turned around, his vaguely nasty grin widened in scope as his eyes settled on Sheila.

Maybe it was the poor lighting in the room but Sheila’s face appeared more swollen than usual, her tangled locks glued to the side of her face, her breasts owning a buttery look and the dirty sheet that contained her plump form couldn’t masquerade the inflated dome in which weeks earlier had been a negligible tummy pouch.

Marco chuckled, making Sheila fat was much more important than having sex.
“Nah, sweetheart, we’ll hold off from the sex just for tonight. I’d be very pleased if you nibbled wholeheartedly, enjoy my well stocked fridge.”

“Eat all you like”, Marco slickly smiled as he walked over to Sheila.
“You really okay with that?” Sheila question.
Marco laid a hand over Sheila’s belly, endorsing his remark with a kiss.
“I want my woman content and happy, at this point I can deal with any additional weight you pack on”, Marco stepped back, “My beautiful woman. Maybe we go out tomorrow night, have dinner somewhere nice and not in a white neighborhood.”

“I like that”, Sheila peeped.

Marco steadily walked out of the room; from the mirror he could see Sheila stuffing a handful of chocolates into her mouth.

Marco entered the apartment; Jessie was centered on the sofa, phone in hand, reviewing her social media.

“Yolanda’s in the bedroom”, Jessie smiled, swiftly walking over to Marco.

Marco bestowed Jessie a kiss, subsequently digging into his bag, handing her two containers of pills.
“These aren’t magic pills; they only curb your appetite, your going to have to work out.”
Jessie hugged Marco returning the kiss, pushing her knockers into his body.

“Thank you!” Jessie giggled, “I’ll be on my way then. You’ll call me, right?”

Marco lifted his eyebrows, “I was hoping you’d give me hand.”

Jessie flung her hand over her breast, “Really? You want me to help?”

Marco grabbed Jessie by her waist, “Of course what happens has to stay between us. Understand?”

Jessie grinned, “Right, Marco, I know about that. Yolanda got a bad attitude when she left the gang, like we’re scum. Now she acts so smart coz she’s going to college, and like, she betrays our culture.”

“Oh I’m sure Yolanda will feel differently about our culture, she’ll truly feel lost outside our neighborhood”, Marco’s replied with his signature bad boy smirk.
“But then again, her new career will make it necessary for her to scurry out of our community depending where she’s employed.”

Jessie didn’t know what Marco meant, broadcast by her confused expression.

Marco chuckled, “You didn’t mention Yolanda’s looks. Ain’t you at least somewhat envious, doesn’t she make you feel less attractive because men desire her kind?”

“Exactly”, Jessie softly agreed. “How often do us large girls lose guys to girls like her. Too often.”

“Well then”, Marco eagerly told Jessie, “Go into the kitchen and find some ground beef, plenty of cheese and beans or whatever, cook it up for her. See me when you’re done.”

Yolanda was in a semi-conscious state when she felt two strong hands grabbing her arms and pulling her out of bed. Marco didn’t toss Yolanda on the floor as hard as he wanted but it was hard enough, and she angrily voiced her objection, “Shit! What the hell!”

Yolanda pushed back her locks, simultaneously lifting her face, discovering Marco standing above her.

“Marco…what the fuck, where’s Sasha?”

“Speak to me in Spanish, chica”, Marco sternly demanded.

Yolanda made an attempt to get up off the floor, although even if the dizziness hindered her effort. Marco was plainly against it.

“Stay where you be! I know how you hate me standing over you, hoochie, get used to it!”

Yolanda steadily planted a hand firmly on the floor to keep her poise, “Ug, Marco, where’s Sasha..?”

Marco sat down on the bed, “Well that’s a very good question which I’ll answer in a minute. But first I need to caution you a little. It’s for your benefit to understand this while you’re still in a right mind.”

Yolanda grimaced, “What are you talking about?”

Marco reached over, momentarily taking hold of Yolanda’s chin, “I don’t want you interrupting me, cow, just nod to let me know you understand.”

Marco smiled, his composure seemingly diplomatic, “I can assure you your child won’t be harm, your family is a different story. If you play nice I’ll leave them alone, be naughty and well, I’ll see that your two brother in laws lose their jobs and I’ll make sure my boys hassle them on occasion. Be a real shame if somebody narcs on them and the cops find illegal contraband in their homes or cars.”

“This is where you nod”, Marco sneered at Yolanda who complied with a quick shake of her head.

Marco stood up and walked around Yolanda, “On all fours now! Take the position!”

“Marco! I’m so weak, I can’t, I’m unable to do so…” Yolanda nervously screeched, “Please don’t fuck me!”

Marco chuckled, “You don’t have to worry, stupid! I’ll never consider you for a piece of ass ever again. I only want to get a last look at that beautiful ass you got!”

Yolanda managed the best she could, directing her shapely derriere upward.

“You have it all going on woman, that’s one cute ass you have! Wow!” Marco again chuckled, subsequently returning to the bed.

“I’ll get to Sasha in a minute”, Marco conveyed as he removed a cigar out from his pocket, along with matches that he tossed on the floor.

“From this moment on you’re a peasant, you don’t deserve my generosity or respect. I’ll even share this with the community. Yolanda Monterey is no longer under my protection, no more discounts while shopping or other privileges. If some street punk gets fresh with you, I don’t give a shit anymore. If you’re short a couple dollars at the food store or beauty salon, what the fuck do I care. Yeah, you can fend for yourself, although everybody will know you’re a meager peasant.”

“I don’t care…” Yolanda sighed, “Soon as I graduate, get good job, I’m gone..”

Marco rolled his eyes, “Didn’t I tell you not to interrupt me?”
“Do it again and you’ll regret it.”

Yolanda lowered her eyes, Marco pointed to the matches, “Okay, peasant girl, light my cigar. Be careful not to burn me, I’ll then have to remove some of your teeth.”

Yolanda knew that if she didn’t comply it wouldn’t end well for her, thus she grabbed the matches and crawled over to Marco. Yolanda sighed in relief, she lit Marco’s cigar without a hitch.

“That’s a good peasant, very nice”, Marco said with a funky grin, “You know your place.”

Marco took a drag from the cigar, gazing down at Yolanda; he diligently shared the details concerning Sheila.

“I’m going to be more considerate and affectionate to Sasha. I’m going have her believe we’re in a real relationship. She’ll continue to get heavier but I’ll give her the false confidence that I don’t mind her size. Maybe she’ll even get pregnant which would be gravy but whatever. Thing is, chica, once Sasha gets tubby enough past the point of no return, I’m going to dump her in the most humiliating way imaginable. I’ll also have her evicted from this apartment and get her fired from Joe’s. Yeah, she’ll maybe find work at that sweatshop factory you used to work at or maybe, like I give a fuck.”

Marco paused to enjoy another drag from his cigar, then continued.
“Don’t judge me as that cruel, she looked down at me despite our relationship, she got to know what it’s like being treated like crap. If anything Rosa Gonzales will probably take her in but she would need to work and as an undocumented citizen, she’d have to work somewhere unpleasant and for pennies.”

Jessie then entered the room, Marco pointing over to Yolanda.
“Block out what you know of this chica, she’s no longer one of us but is obligated to serve us in whatever menial chores that needs to get done.”

Jessie smirked at Yolanda, proceeding to join Marco at the bed where she placed her hand over his shoulder, “I finished with the food. Anything else?”

Marco flicked the cigar ash unto the floor, “Well, two things. First off, help yourself to whatever this lowly reject has. Jewelry, clothes, as much as you like.”

Jessie grinned, “Wow, totally cool! Thanks, Marco!”
Jessie delivered her thanks with a kiss.

Marco looked straight at Yolanda, but his comments were directed at Jessie.
“Second, tell me, and be honest. Doesn’t Yolanda have a beautiful body, and her face, definitely gorgeous. Right?”

Jessie had to agree but she rattled off in an apathetic manner, “Yeah, Marco. She is very beautiful. I used to look so good, even better, remember? Damn, how does she do it? Yolanda comes from a family of buffaloes.”

Marco softly giggled, “Well, buffaloes, cows, big nasty livestock, but you’ll outrank her in beauty again.”

Jessie smugly grinned at Yolanda, subsequently smiling at Marco, “Thanks to you“, presuming the thug was hinting at the diet pills he furnished her.

Marco tapped Jessie’s balloon shaped ass, “Go on, help yourself to the clothes and things this peasant doesn’t deserve or need.”

Yolanda lowered herself to the floor while Jessie helped herself to whatever she wanted, Marco eventually asking her to resume with the pillaging later, he wanted to continue with Yolanda alone.

Jessie was about to leave the room when Marco called over to her, “Just a minute, help me get her into bed.”

Yolanda sighed, thinking Marco was finally having pity on her.
“She’s heavier than she looks!” Jessie sung out as they hiked Yolanda upward, Marco chuckled at the remark.

Yolanda was squared away on the mattress, Marco calmly telling Jessie, “Run off now, I’ll call you when needed.”

Jessie nodded; obeying Marco she left the bedroom.

“How you feel?” Marco asked Yolanda in the same calm tone.

“Sick, I’m a little dizzy and feel numb….”

Marco moved toward his bag and removed a few items; from there he resumed his place on the bed.
“You’re going to feel better in a few minutes, just relax, chica”, Marco charmingly smiled.

Yolanda could feel the cold rubber of a makeshift tunicate being wrapped around her arm, “What are you doing?”

“Hush, peasants should never question their betters, its improper”, Marco wisecracked.

“No, I’m serious”, Yolanda replied as she felt the alcohol pad’s moisture against her arm, “You’re drugging me? You disgusting son-of-a…”

“Be quiet, I need to concentrate, I have to inject this into a good vein!” Marco harshly retorted, “Remember you should comply to keep your family safe.”

“Okay, you’re going to feel a pinch”, Marco added just before injecting Yolanda with the drug.

Marco slid his body against Yolanda, “I need to fix you, correct your misconceptions. Remember that weed I bought that the American government sprayed with a chemical. The weed I had Sasha smoke. Remember?”

“Yeah, it put her in a trance, some kind of hypnotizing or, what the fuck have you done to me?” Yolanda fearfully groused.

“I had a lab in Mexico City analyze this weed, they were able to isolate it or something, whatever”, Marco excitedly remarked, “It’ll take a few minutes to take effect, just enough time for me to tell you what’s going to happen to you.”

Yolanda angrily sneered, “You fucking asshole…”

“Hold your temper”, Marco chuckled, his bad boy grin more pungent then ever.
“I could make it all worse, don’t goad me to do so.”

Yolanda felt unusually warm, blinking a couple times, she was still alert but her mind was beginning to feel fuzzy.

“Remember what I said about sending Sasha down to Mexico for a while, you’re going instead. Hector is expecting you; he has a nice job lined up for you. You’re going to be conditioned into the perfect housekeeper. Docile, subservient and not so smart.”

Yolanda reached out and placed her hand over Marco’s forearm, “No, Marco. I’ll cause no trouble for you, remm…remember we used to be fond of each other, please give me a break…”

“Give you a break!” Marco humorously smirked, “I’m doing you a favor. I think you got too arrogant, talking down to me like I was just a punk, going to college, wanting to move in with the gringos. Shit, you should be happy I’m getting you reacquainted with your culture. When you get back here, you definitely won’t fit in with the whites, you’ll be an uneducated Mexican girl groomed for menial labor.”

Yolanda sighed, “Marco, you gotta stop this, please…”

“The best part, Yolanda, is that when you arrive you’ll be sent to live with a couple of poor women. Spinsters who have debt to pay, a debt which I’ll settle for them. Such a pretty face you have Yolanda, nice cheek bones, lean jaw. I imagine you won’t look so beautiful when they fatten you up into near obesity.”

Yolanda gawked at Marco in shock, “No, babe, no…”

Marco could tell the drug was starting to take effect by the hollow twinkle in Yolanda’s eyes.

“Ah, you’re going to be a big woman but don’t worry, you’ll still have your memories and when I see you, I’ll be nice. Of course you’ll just be another anonymous member of the community, nobody special. Maybe though I’ll have you do my laundry and square it off with a few dollars.”

Yolanda mumbled something garbled, “Marco grinned, “We’ll jump start your conditioning now”, just as she entered the trance.

Marco slithered his fingers through Yolanda’s dark locks, speaking softly yet firm.
“You nod if you understand, okay, Yolanda.”

Yolanda motioned her head with a slight nod.

“You’re very proud of your figure, correct?”

Yolanda nodded; somehow a smug smile appeared over her face.

“But you come from a family of big women; you know you’ll ultimately get fat too.”

Yolanda frowned yet nodded.

“You’re always hungry but hold back your appetite, well Yolanda; I give you permission to eat, to stuff yourself. You’re going to get fat anyway, why fight it.”

Yolanda shook her head.

“Remember what you told me a few years ago about hefty women? They’re dumpy and sloppy; remember saying they’re embarrassing and having no pride.”

Yolanda faintly remembered, agreeing with a nod.

Marco’s attitude took an ominous approach as he played with Yolanda’s mind.
“You’re a fat girl trapped in a thin girl’s body, you need to surrender to your urges, and you know full well that being dumpy and sloppy is normal, very normal. Right Yolanda?”

Yolanda nodded.

“I don’t have to ask if you’re hungry, Yolanda, you’re always hungry. Your appetite is outrageous; you’ve hidden it too long. You need to be fed!”

Yolanda shook her head, subtly grinning as she began to drool.

Marco lifted Yolanda’s face upward by her chin, his voice rather strict, “Jessie will soon bring you food. You’re a lowly mongrel compared to her and you know it. Jessie is your better; you are to obey her without question.”

Yolanda nodded.

Marco removed himself off the bed, subsequently placing Yolanda on the floor.
“You don’t deserve eating utensils, so you’re going to eat using your fingers. Such a stupid cow, I know you’ll gobble up your food without a second thought.”

Marco stormed out of the room, finding Jessie sipping a beer in the kitchen.

“Could you stay with her overnight?” Marco boldly asked Jessie, “My boys will pick up in the morning.”

Jessie gladly agreed, Marco continued, “Pour the food into a bowl but no fork or spoon. As long as she wants to eat, bring her food.”

“Okay, Marco, sure!” Jessie giggled, “Anything else?”

Marco thought for a moment, “Yeah. Tomorrow put her in a dress and pack up some of her belongings. I’ve arranged a ride for her to Mexico; she won’t be back for at least a year.”

“Wow!” Jessie clapped her hands, “Nice! I’m not afraid to say I really don’t like that bitch. Not anymore anyway since dissing you and all her other bullshit.”

Marco quickly embraced Jessie, “If she ever makes it to college again she’ll be cleaning toilets and happy about it!”

“Huh?” Jessie squeaked.

Marco laughed, “Don’t ya worry, Yolanda’s nothing to ever get jealous about.”

Marco surprised Jessie with an ardent kiss, then wily smiled, “Now bring that stupid chica her food!”

_______

Jessie brought in a large Tupperware bowl which contained ground beef, melted cheese, beans, and noodles.
Yolanda lifted her head, her eyes glassy, she smiled at the aroma.
The food had cooled off, Yolanda positioned sideways on her hip, she anxiously sighed as Jessie placed the bowl in front of her.

Jessie was caught off guard at how voracious Yolanda lapped up the meal, uttered puzzled and stunned at the sight of her chief rival slovenly attacking the food.

Jessie took a seat on the bed, observing the spectacle, one thought penetrating her mind, “Shit, I better never get on Marco’s bad side.”

Yolanda slowly advanced her face upward after greedily demolishing the food, the area around her lips and chin covered with cheese.

Yolanda emotionally gazed over at Jessie, softly grunting a couple times.
Jessie felt entirely uncomfortable by this bizarre event but after swallowing a mouthful air, she politely asked, “Still hungry?”

Yolanda tilted her head, she struggled to find the correct words, eventually wheezing before answering in a passive drone, “Yeah, please bring Yolanda more food to eat, me very hungry.”

Jessie nodded in agreement, she felt terrible about the state of Yolanda’s condition, about to stand up from the bed when Marco entered the room.

“Forgot my bag”, Marco told Jessie, however noticing that Yolanda had finished the entire bowl of food, turned his attention on his former girlfriend.

“There was enough in that bowl to feed two people and you finished all of it!” Marco exclaimed, “Wow! You have some cool appetite, Yolanda. What do you say?”

Yolanda blinked, rubbing her nose, her voice utterly lackluster, “Yolanda is um, is always hungry, me is….”

Yolanda momentarily paused to gather her thoughts, “….is girl who wants food…wants to eat…”

Marco snickered, “And you’re not concerned about what stuffing yourself will do to your figure, your beauty?”

There was an acorn of resistance in Yolanda’s mind that tried to fight against the subliminal thought Marco had put in her head but it desolved just as quick as it was delivered.
Yolanda half-smiled as the mechanics within her mind conceded to Marco’s manipulation.
“Yolanda will get fat, like sister and momma, very fat is being normal.”

Marco knew he had succeeded by the way Yolanda screeched an inane giggle.

Marco kissed Jessie, patting her belly as he drew away, “If those diet pills do work wonders, you’ll see more of me.”

Marco said goodbye to Jessie first, condescendingly speaking his farewell to Yolanda, “Until next year, Yolanda, maybe you’ll get used to being a gordita, maybe not!”

Jessie crouched down near Yolanda, her sympathy evident by her expression, “I’ll bring you something else to eat in a moment.

Yolanda lowered her eyes, “Yes, miss, please, thank you.”

Jessie bolted out of the room, reaching Marco just before leaving the apartment.

“How long will she be like that?” Jessie asking with concern.

“Oh, now you care about her!” Marco bluntly laughed.
Marco abruptly jerked his shoulders, “Hell if I know, a day, two days. She’ll come out of it sooner or later. Just so you know and I don’t have to tell you this but will just because you seem upset…”

“Fuck right I’m upset”, Jessie tensely warbled, “She’s creepy like that!”

Marco exhaled, “She’s harmless, you have nothing to worry about. But like I was saying, once the drug wares off, she’ll be mostly normal. Thing is, the seed has been planted into her head that she has a big appetite and that getting fat is normal. Well, she’ll realize it eventually as her figure balloons. Do you fucking understand!”

Jessie took a step back, “Yeah, I understand”, she then apologized, “I’m sorry for questioning…”

Marco wagged his head, “Whatever, Jessie. I’ll see you next time I’m at the bar, okay?”

Jessie smiled, “Yeah, hopefully those pills will do the trick!”

The trick was actually on Jessie, the pills were worthless, Marco had genuinely tired of her long ago, he had no intention of ever resuming another romantic relationship with her.

_________

Sheila was half asleep by the time Marco arrived home. The pound bag of authentic Mexican chocolates entirely consumed as were a bag of corn chips and some kind of chicken casserole.

Marco turned up the lights which encouraged her to pull herself upward into a seated position.
Sheila preferred Marco’s bed to the horrible cot she had back at her place. It was large in scale and had a soft comfortable mattress.

Marco was in a very elated mood, “Hey babe, you doing okay? Eat enough?”

Sheila jokingly patted her belly, “Does this tell a story!”

Marco slid along side of Sheila, slowly removing the covers, he giggled at how particularly plump her belly was getting.

“You’re getting well-fed, but I kind like you a little beefy!”

Sheila mindlessly blushed, “oh Marco, I won’t get that beefy. Funny how you don’t like gorditas, you share a lot with the American’s that way. When I was working downtown, I wouldn’t have gotten so far with a fat ass and big thighs.”

“You look fine to me”, Marco’s remark true to a point, he didn’t mind some chub on his women.

“If you’re still hungry I’ll make you something, anything you want!”

Sheila crinkled her nose, “Maybe some ice cream, just a little.”

“Yeah, I’ll get it for you, stay here babe, then I have some important news for you.”

Sheila wasn’t through with her order, “And um, some chocolate syrup and bananas!”

Marco chuckled with his nod.

__

A few minutes later Marco was back with a bowl of ice cream covered with the syrup and bananas.

“What you got to say, the big news”, Sheila sweetly hummed while consuming her snack.

Marco placed his arm around Sheila’s shoulder, his demeanor very cool, “You know there’s been bad blood between me and Yolanda for a while. We came to an agreement which I think will smooth things over between us.”

“What kind of agreement?” Sheila questioned.

“I thought if she left Los Angeles for awhile it would clear the air for us. Hector Gutierrez needs help with the hotel he’s managing in Mexico; Yolanda went there for an opportunity best suited for her.”

“Ohhhh!” Sheila paused from her snack, “Coz she’s smart bookkeeper, that’s fine. I’ll miss her though, she’s my BFF! That’s what American women call slang; it means best friends for life!”

Marco chuckled, “You mean best friends forever! But you’ll resume your friendship as soon as she’s back, you’ll have so much more in common I think.”

Sheila resumed her feeding, slurping away a big spoonful, “I imagine you’re not so fond of smart women, that’s why we get along better now. I’m plenty stupid, well, almost not so smart in your culture.”

Marco patiently listened as Sheila continued while chewing, “Had I stayed in attorney of district office we wouldn’t be so close, right? I wouldn’t be your women.”

Marco wagged his head to the negative, his bad boy grin over his face, “Not a chance.”

Marco sighed, conveying some additional news, “Since you’ll be handling the rent by yourself, I’ll talk with Lena about promoting you to waitress. You’ll make more money plus tips.”

“You just watch, I be best waitress there is!” Sheila pledged.

“If you say so!” Marco cheerfully acknowledged Sheila. “Probably be a better waitress than you were a lawyer.”

Sheila playfully pushed Marco away, “You funny! Very funny!”

Sheila quickly gobbled up what remained of the ice cream, placing the bowl on the nightstand, she turned to Marco, “We make crazy wild love now?”

“You sure you’re not too tired or dopey?”

“Shit, I’m already naked!” Sheila giggled.

Marco capitulated to Sheila’s request.

Postby dxm9999 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:29 am

All I can say is WOW, excellent chapter!
dxm9999

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:51 pm

This was really good. Thanks for updating.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby div » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 pm

That is quite a drastic turn I would say.

Yolanda had it coming in a way. No real suprise there but the extent is surprising all the more. If asked I would have put my money on some kind of mean scheme to guarantee her compliance, forward any kind of humiliation and of course sexual availability. The latter seemingly being no longer desired by Marco, having her fattened up and her mind addled as well qualifies as another surprise in my view.

I doubt the conclusiveness but sinister I like better, well-behaved and tame so easily gets boring.

Kind regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Thanks everyone for reading, appreciate the feedback!
Next episode up shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:13 am

Sheila spent the next couple days in a splendor she never expected or experienced.
Marco submitting to her desires, treating her like they were in a real courtship, and supplying her with a variety of food. Marco’s affection put Sheila’s mind in the right place, and she admitted to herself that being the submissive partner in their relationship wasn’t really all that bad.

Sheila lounged around Marco’s apartment, for the most part clad in skimpy lingerie. she had full reign over anything and everything. Albeit the combination of gorging to the extreme and very little exercise put another few pounds on her gradually inflating figure.

Marco made it clear Sheila would have a week off from work and when she would return to the bar and grill she would be nothing less than a waitress.

Sheila had her hair trimmed into a short bob style and curled, a small stud in her right nostril as well to glam herself up for the drop off. Jose had informed Sheila that she needed to look the role of a ghetto chick hooking up with her main squeeze for the weekend.

Marco was all in with this project not only because he’d be making some cash by loaning out his chica but because whether Sheila realized it or not, putting her into the criminal element pushed her farther away from the woman she used be. Sheila Marcus was just as depraved and vile as the lawbreakers she once prosecuted.

That morning before Marco would drive Sheila into Jose’s neighborhood and drop her off; he gave Sheila a massage and then fixed her a large scrumptious breakfast.

“I’ll see you in four or five days, babe”, Marco put it plain but with a pleasant smile, “its better you lay low and stay in Jose’s neighborhood for a while just until we’re sure the heats off.”

Sheila wrapped her arm around Marco, “My man”, she cooed, “Always looking out for me.”

In fact Marco was hoping that while she was holed up in Jose’s part of town she would get buzzed and end up shacking up with somebody, the sex definitely unprotected.

They kissed farewell, Sheila leaving Marco’s van and walking into a scummy looking tavern where Jose greeted her with a hug.

“Need a drink?” Jose asked politely while unashamedly scoping out Sheila.

“A beer”, Sheila giggled; she could tell Jose found her attractive.

They walked over to the bar shoulder to shoulder; Jose waved the bartender over, “Bring this pretty woman a beer, one for me too.”

Jose turned to Sheila, discreetly saying, “We’ll go downstairs to the basement, you’ll change there and I’ll give ya the details.”

Jose tilted his glass gently against Sheila’s glass in an inconspicuous toast, “Here’s to luck and what could be the start of a very profitable relationship.”

Sheila shook her head, taking a nip of beer; she slid her body against Jose, kissing his jaw.
“Yeah, Jose, a beautiful start.”

A few minutes later Jose had escorted Sheila to the basement where everything she needed was available including a vanity table and cosmetics.

“This place was set up for the neighborhood hoochies to freshen up, when you agreed to join me, I immediately thought of here.”

Jose walked to the very back of the basement, producing a mini-dress of a vivid bubble gum pink hue.

“I picked this out myself; I guessed at the measurements, if you like, it’s my gift to you.”

Sheila strutted over to Jose, whirling her face as she surveyed the dress.
“I like it, I only hope it’ll fit me”, Sheila grasped her tummy bulge. “My figure is a little plump.”

Jose smiled, tapping his belly, he chuckled, “Mine too!”

Sheila removed the dress from Jose’s hand, “What better time to try it on, see that it fits!” she squeaked.

Jose motioned to the stairs, “I’ll have another beer while you get dressed, I’ll be back in ten minutes.”

Sheila was of a mind to tease Jose, invite him to watch her undress; although she did feel self-conscious she was aware that Jose approved of her appearance despite the flaws.
However, Sheila wanted to remain faithful to Marco and didn’t want Jose to get the wrong idea.

“Very well, Jose, I won’t be all that long, I only hope you have a backup dress!” Sheila giggled.

Jose scratched his head, humorous in his reply, “Damn, Sasha, hadn’t thought about that, maybe you should run the gang!”

__

Jose had returned upstairs, Sheila removed her T-shirt and shorts, giving the dress another glance before putting it on.

The dress did appropriately fit but the thin fabric draw attention to her junior league potbelly which made Sheila feel fat.

At least until Jose walked back downstairs and inspected her appearance.

“You look hot, mamacita! Very sexy, you got it all going on!”

Sheila winced in doubt, “I don’t know, my belly is too big, I look huge.”

“No, no, no, no”, Jose soothingly disagreed, “You look beautiful, Sasha.”

“I’m going to start dieting like crazy”, Sheila huffily droned, but a cute little smile flashed over face, and her mood became somewhat perky, “Beautiful? Really?”

“You got sweet looking thighs too, turn around, let me see your ass!” Jose keenly addressed Sheila.

Sheila spun around, Jose openly stating his approval, “That’s a magnificent big ass you got!”

Sheila twisted at her waist, “Big ass? How big is my ass!”

Jose mildly chuckled, “Slow down, honey. That was a compliment.”

“Compliment? What kind of compliment is that!” Sheila sneered.

Jose gently took Sheila by the arm, “I should have said curvy, okay?”

Sheila slipped a hand behind her back and squeezed her derriere, “How far does it push out?”

Jose rubbed his chin, “Well, it’s out there, I won’t lie to you. But it got a nice shape, what else can I say, your ass is beautiful.”

Sheila rubbed her posterior, half-smiling as she replied, “That does make me feel a little better.”

Jose grew serious for a moment, “Don’t be so self-conscious about your body, you got a very sexy figure.”

Sheila shrugged her shoulders, “Sorry, Jose. I’m just a little sensitive about my looks. I see lots of Mexican girls my age in the neighborhood with gigantic rears. I worry about looking like them.”

Jose instinctively embraced Sheila, “You think guys won’t find you would be appealing, is that it?”

Sheila placed a hand over Jose’s shoulder, their faces less than an inch apart, “Yes, Jose. I wouldn’t look special anymore.”

Sheila felt a peculiar tingling sensation with their bodies merged together, Jose slid his hand down her back, gently patting her butt.

“The right guy would still think you’re special, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, ain’t that true?”

Sheila bit her lip, “Only a special kind of guy would like me if I got fat…”

Sheila delicately pushed herself out of the embrace, being so close to Jose was giving her weird vibes.

Sheila half-smiled as she adjusted the mini-dress, “Tell me what I need to know while I put on my make up.”

Jose warmly smiled, “I never complimented you on the new hairstyle, it really works for you.”

Sheila took a seat at the vanity table, “Thank you, Jose. To be honest I had it done to play up my looks for the drop off.”

Jose stood behind Sheila as she applied the cosmetics, “It does give you the right impression.”

Jose then went through the details - Sheila would be driven to the Greyhound station in Los Angeles with a bag of cash. From there she would meet an African American hood by the name of Lazlo Stubbs. Sheila would pretend to be his girlfriend and would hand him the cash. They would leave the station together and Lazlo would drive Sheila to the Cottage Groove housing project and wait for a call to say that the contraband has been picked up. From there Lazlo would drive Sheila back to the station where one of Jose’s men would pick her up.

“Shit, sounds like I’m being held for ransom!” Sheila giggled.

“Nothing like that, Sasha”, Jose replied, “It’s that the cops are kind of itchy to make a bust and Lazlo is their main target.”

Sheila had finished with the makeup, bestowing a very sultry look which Jose applauded.

Sheila was dropped off at the Greyhound station and was told to look out for a tall black male wearing a crooked baseball cap, and with jailhouse tattoos and the waistband of his slacks hanging down.

“Shit”, Sheila mumbled to herself, “Every black guy at the station is tall with a crooked baseball cap, jailhouse tattoos and his slacks pulled down!”

Lazlo was told to look out for a Mexican girl in a pink mini-dress with a fat ass.
Sheila fit the description correctly, Lazlo recognized her immediately.

“Sasha, baby!” Lazlo grinned, he look liked a rough customer and garbed just as she was told.

Sheila knew she had to pretend she was romantically involved with the tall gangster, thus upon standing up from the bench hugged Lazlo and gave him a quick smooch.

“I be missing you!” Sheila chirped, speaking English was starting to become a challenge for her.
“Me happy very, we have very sweet weekend together, have fun and party!”

Lazlo reached over and grabbed the heavy duffle bag out of Sheila’s grip, “Let me handle this for ya, baby. This way to muh ka.”

Sheila wrapped his arm around Lazlo’s waist, keeping up the shenanigans the best she could, “Si, and thank you, I bring much clothes, want look sexy for my man!”

“Yo sexy alright!” Lazlo smiled.

From there they walked out of the station arm in arm, eventually getting into Lazlo’s car.

Lazlo placed the bag on the floor, his smile wide and cordial, “You can hang out in the rec center until Jose calls me, okay. The folks are nice and I’ll be happy to get you a beer or food, whatever.”

“Beer be nice”, Sheila answered.

On route to the housing project Lazlo and Sheila made small talk.
Lazlo was impressed by Sheila’s looks and courage, “You’re one sweet looking woman, must be brave too coz where I hang, it’s bad.”

The housing project wasn’t as vile as Sheila pictured but yet it was smack dub rotten with poverty.
The recreation room Lazlo talked about and brought Sheila was a makeshift saloon with a homemade bar and plenty of alcohol. The ghetto chicks were all plump and dressed in tawdry outfits, the guys were mostly mean and nasty looking.

Lazlo escorted Sheila to a table, “They know not to fuck with you so don’t worry. I’ll get ya a beer.”

Sheila took a seat on a folding chair; naturally she was scrutinized by the locals from a far.

Lazlo returned a few minutes later and handed Sheila a beer, “Here ya go. Can I get ya anything else?”

Shelia looked up at Lazlo with a wide smile, “I be fine, thanks. You don’t act like criminal, got nice manners.”

Lazlo laughed, “If you only knew! But shit, you don’t look like a criminal either.”

Sheila used her body language and tone to produce the impression she was a legitimate gang member.
“Shit, I had to leave Texas coz the law, Jose set me up, I’m working for him now…”

Before Lazlo could question Sheila on what exactly she was wanted for, a small collection of men circled her, a couple of them introducing themselves.

Sheila marveled at being the center of attention, although this group were notorious felons, she got a big thrill from their flirting and compliments. Soon a few females joined in, despite being career criminals, they all made Sheila feel comfortable.

The minutes ticked by, an hour soon became two hours, and no word from Jose.
However, Sheila was quite content with her company and nursing another beer while filling her belly with snack food.

Four hours later Lazlo had gotten a phone call and he interrupted Sheila while she was conversing with her new friends.

“It’s Jose”, Lazlo informed Sheila with a wave of his hand.

Sheila walked the short distance over to Lazlo who handed her his cell phone.

They conversed in Spanish, Jose letting Sheila in on the complications concerning the deal.
“Things get messed up, chica, somehow the cops got wind, we need to pull this off tomorrow, sorry baby, you’re going to have the spend the night.”

“Are you fucking serious? These people are being nice but I don’t know them!”

“Now relax, Lazlo will look after you, you’ll be okay, I’ll toss a few extra dollars to you, Marco doesn’t have to know”, Jose replied.

Sheila smacked her belly, “Shit, fuck, damn! You sure I’ll be okay?”

“Honor among thieves!” Jose said firmly, “But really, I wouldn’t put you at risk, you’re too special to me.”

Sheila sighed, “How special?”

“My loyalty to Marco prevents me from saying but I’ll let Lazlo know to look after you. See ya tomorrow.”

Sheila handed the phone back to Lazlo; she attentively listened to the ghetto gangster’s side of the conversation.

“Yeah, Jose, I won’t let nut’n happened to her, and tomorrow will finalize this deal!”

A moment later Lazlo confided with Sheila, “You be okay spending da night, I’ll see to it that something is set up for you.”

Sheila twisted at her hips and smiled, “Thanks, Lazlo.”

“You should know we have party every Saturday night, of course you’ be our guest.”

Sheila giggled, “I’m totally cool with that!”

Food and drink, and even more drink, toss in a little weed and Sheila rocked the recreation hall where the party was held, making quite an impact dancing with a fair share of dudes and mingling with the chicks.

All was a blur by midnight.

Sheila awoke at the housing project in some mangy bedroom, her hand entangled with the hand of some guy she didn’t correctly remember.

Just as Sheila was about to shriek, the twenty-something male rolled over onto his side, his eyes reaching her eyes.

“You were fantastic! What’s your name again?” The man asked.

“Sasha…”

The young man placed a gentle kiss on her lips, “In case you don’t remember, I’m Robert. Most folks call me Beau.”

Sheila pulled up the natty blanket which confirmed her fear, she was naked.

Beau cuddled against Sheila, giving her tummy a smooth rub.

“In case you forget too, I didn’t force you here; it was your idea, but we we’re both kinda high.”

Sheila awkwardly nodded, Beau’s smile growing on his face, “You were down with it, baby.”

Sheila frantically tossed back the blanket and scurried over the mattress in search of a condom, causing Beau to laugh, “Don’t worry, I used to protection!”

Sheila’s motion came to a halt, Beau adjusting his body into a seated position, “It’s still early, we could, you know, do it again.”

Sheila gazed at Beau with a stale expression, “No, I can’t, last night big mistake.”
“A mistake!” Beau chuckled, “I thought it was fabulous! From what I remember…”

Sheila slowly removed herself off the bed, “I have a boyfriend, this wrong.”

Beau nodded, replying as Sheila began getting dressed, “That Jose guy is luckier than shit having a senorita like you.”

“Jose?” Sheila questioned.

“Yeah, a couple times you shouted that mother fucker’s name”, Beau stated.

Sheila briefly stood in a trance, pondering her attraction toward Jose and if she was developing feelings for him. Beau brought Sheila out of the clouds, “Maybe I ought to call Lazlo, see if you’re ready to go back to the Mexican part of town.”

Sheila nodded, “That good idea.”

Beau reached down to the floor and picked up his slacks, pulling out his cell phone, he called Lazlo.

Shelia sighed a couple times as Beau spoke with Lazlo, finally he had some news.

“Alright, Lazlo says we gonna meet him downstairs, everything is fine, he’ll be driving you to the Greyhound station.”

As Lazlo put on his clothes, Sheila stepped beside him, an elated sparkle in her eyes.
“I no remember everything but I think last night was something, very nice.”

Beau agreed, “Yeah me too, you’re a real woman. I’ll be glad to give you my number if you wanna do it again.”

Sheila tilted her head; her knowledge of English was really beginning to deteriorate. “You very um, sexy but now I stay with my man.”

Beau grinned, “I’m jealous; you’re a sweet looking babe and know how to please a man.”

Sheila smiled at the compliment, “You think?”

Beau firmly nodded, “Shit, yeah!”

An hour later Sheila was at the Greyhound bus station waiting for Jose.

Parked on a bench, Sheila pondered the various reasons she mumbled Jose’s name while having sex with Beau. Jose wasn’t exactly good looking; his body was clearly inferior compared to Marco.
However, Jose was generally more considerate to Sheila, and he didn’t mind her figure’s expanse and wasn’t concerned if she became heavier.

“If I ever shared the same roof with Jose….” Sheila giggled in thought, “….I’d be a big woman!”

When Jose arrived to pick up Sheila he looked more like a common laborer, the guy who hung drywall for a living or worked on cars rather than the generic gang member.

Oddly enough after Jose asked if Sheila was okay, he then inquired, “Are you hungry?”

Sheila hadn’t eaten anything since the previous night and was obviously starving.
“Well, okay, if you eat something with me”, Sheila replied.

Jose agreed, Sheila suggesting to stop by one of the food stands situated around the station since she had taste for American food.

Jose took Sheila by the hand, “Sure, that’s fine. But the food here isn’t anything to brag about. I’ll take you to an American place on the way to my neighborhood.”

Sheila was flattered by Jose’s thoughtfulness, “That’s very sweet, thank you.”

“It’s the least I can do since the deal didn’t work out as planned.”

Sheila and Jose walked through the crowd on route to his van, “I hope your night in the projects wasn’t that bad.”

Sheila released an ambiguous sigh, “I partied, got pretty drunk.”
Sheila didn’t share anymore information, shacking up with a strange guy was embarrassing as well as mumbling Jose’s name during sex.

“Well if I need your help again I’ll make sure it’s nothing that radical”, Jose mentioned.
Sheila nodded, “Oh please. Try keeping me in our part of town.”

Twenty-five minutes later Sheila and Jose were enjoying a nice meal in the parking lot of a second rate burger joint about a mile away from the Spanish slums.

“I have an extra hundred for you back at my place, Marco doesn’t have to know about it”, Jose confidentially told Sheila.

Sheila smiled and nodded as she nibbled on her burger.

“Would you like to do something like this again?” Jose asked.

Sheila bobbled her head, “Sure, I could use the cash. But like I said, keep me in our neighborhood.”

“Well, if dealing illegal shit is too toxic for your well being I have connections to this community outreach program that hires Hispanics. I mean you’d probably work in a factory or be a housekeeper but its safe honest work.”

Sheila nodded, “I’ll keep that in mind. Yolanda went to Mexico to work at some hotel for a while, so I might need help with the rent if Marco gets cheap.”

“Yolanda went to Mexico?” Jose uttered, “Hopefully she’ll get reacquainted with her culture, she was beginning to act white, you know?”

Sheila giggled, “Tell me about it.”
“She was like a bug up my ass to talk English, in our culture it’s Spanish. It’s like she was ashamed of it or something!”

Jose mildly chuckled, “She was around those gringos too often at college”, he then tilted his head, changing the subject, “Did you have enough to eat?”

Sheila replied with a comical expression, “Two burgers, French fries and a malt. Damn! If I keep eating like this I’ll never lose weight.”

Jose jerked back his head, his eyes taking in Sheila’s appearance, “I think you’re overreacting, you’re all not that heavy. In fact I think your figure is very womanly.
Sheila flashed Jose a radiant smile, “Thanks but I want to get down at least two dress sizes by the time Yolanda gets back, I hate being so much heavier than her”, Sheila added with a giggle, patting her tummy to emphasize her point.

Jose grinned, “Oh I admit Yolanda is attractive but you’re just as beautiful.”

“Aw, you’re just being nice but thank you”, Sheila replied as she rubbed Jose’s arm, “I don’t resent Yolanda but I do envy her.”

Jose took Sheila by the hand giving it a delicate squeeze, “You’re just being a little hypercritical because you’re a bit heavier than Yolanda.”

There was an awkward moment of silence, Sheila fighting hard and successfully in preventing herself from bestowing Jose a kiss. Jose might have been nicer than Marco but she was still Marco’s woman.

Jose sighed, “Well, you need to lay low for a couple days but I set you up with nice accommodations. It’s in the basement of an apartment building on Canal Street but it’s comfortable. You’ll be staying with a nice family, I told them you were an old family friend and they were pleased about having you stay with them.”

Sheila gazed into Jose’s eyes, she so wanted to ask if she could stay with him but the feelings she was developing toward him was obviously growing.

“Yeah, okay, Jose”, Sheila spoke while nibbling on the last of her fries, “I won’t make a pest of myself, I’ll be the perfect house guest.”

“I know you will”, Jose smiled, “I have some clothes for you there, just relax and enjoy being lazy for a couple days.”

“Sounds cool!” Sheila chirped.

Thus Jose started the engine of his van, “They’re poor but I think you’ll eat good!”

Sheila rolled her eyes and giggled.

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:00 pm

This was a very nice and remarkable new chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71

Postby dxm9999 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:38 am

Matt, a very good chapter indeed!
dxm9999

Postby Matt L. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:20 am

Greeting friends, Thanks for the kind words and reading the story. The next episode will be up shortly.
Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:26 am

The old pickup truck stopped on the side of the road within range of a humble looking cottage located on a small stretch of farmland. The abode belonging to a pair of sister in laws, Marta and Rosaria Vega.

Yolanda had arrived in Mexico. A poor farming community a long hour drive from any real civilization, no indoor plumbing or any of the luxuries Yolanda had become accustomed to while living in the United States.

Two ugly dark men hopped out of the truck, unhitched the back, not so gently pulling the dazed woman out from the dirty confines.

Yolanda’s long black hair severely matted, her delicate features seemingly despoiled by the elements and the soil of old Mexico. They maneuvered Yolanda to her feet which wasn’t so easy; she was clearly out of it. The cheap bikini of a crude yellow hue scarcely fit her slender form; one of the straps had broken off, revealing a grandiose view of her boob.

Yolanda bobbled her head from shoulder to shoulder, her eyes closed, her mouth wide opened, she eventually came to an halt, the men needing to pull her toward what would be her residence for untold months.

The door opened and into the blazing sun stepped out Marta and Rosaria, robust women in their upper forties, insipidly garbed, their hairstyles were out of sync with the times.

“You put her in a bikini?” Marta questioned, “What the hell for?”
“A nice sundress would be practical for her ride in”, Rosaria added her two cents worth.

“Hector said Marco told him to have her dressed this way”, one of the men gruffly spoke out, “Said it would be her last chance wearing one. Is that true?”

“Possibly”, Rosaria cracked a strange grin.
Marta on the other hand was far more certain, “Don’t be modest, bikinis will be a thing of the past, she’ll be horrified to even think about being seen in one when we’re done with her.”

Marta and Rosaria dwelled alone; Marta’s husband was locked away in an American prison without any chance for release any time soon while Rosaria’s significant other was missing and presumed dead after getting on Hector’s bad side.

The ladies did what they could to survive, although they had to sell their cattle they still had chickens and worked a small field of crops. What they did best and what supplicated their income was the manner in which they managed to fatten up livestock.
The women were known for miles around and made some money lending a hand to the neighboring farmers and ranchers. Despite never using their secret formula on a human, they were anxious in doing so. Per chance Marco arranged payments to cancel the debt on their property in agreement for their services.

“Bring her in”, Marta waved the men onward, “I’ll show you where to drop her off.”

The living quarters were nice but on the rustic side, colorful rugs and curtains, adequate furniture.
Yolanda’s room however had none of that; it resembled a prison cell with only an abysmal looking bed.

The guys carted the dazed damsel into the room, tossing her unto the bed.

“How long you think she’ll be out like this?” Marta asked.

“I don’t know, she’s been pumped with tranquilizers for a couple days but she’ll come to her senses once the drugs wears off.”

The other thug approached the women, “Hector says she’s too pretty, wants to know if you could get her face very pudgy, make her look like a disgusting slob of a woman.”

Rosaria hunched downward, surveying Yolanda’s features a short distance away, “She has good cheekbones, nice jaw line but I imagine with our meals her face will round out.”

“Hector said he would send her to a plastic surgeon if her looks are still too favorable after you got done with her”, the other man commented.

Marta chimed in, “Oh no, isn’t that drastic? You tell Hector from me to forget about getting a plastic surgeon, he’ll be happy with our results.”

Rosaria stepped beside Marta and was just as adamant, “Our formula and the food we’ll feed her will surely balloon her figure, and I think her pretty face won’t be spared. But maybe if Hector can see about forking over a thousand pesos we’ll personally make her face so fat she’ll look dim-witted and dowdy.”

“I’ll pass the message along to Hector”, the man nodded.

Off the men went, leaving Yolanda with the women.

“Well I’ll be off to the barn, get the girl a pint of the formula, we’ll make her a welcoming meal she’ll never forget once she’s out from her stupor“, Marta cheerfully informed Rosaria.

Yolanda was still in a mild daze as she opened her eyes and saw the quarters where she was kept; her body ached from the long drive riding in the back of the filthy pickup.

Yolanda had no idea why she was in a bikini but she pulled up the loose strap and adjusted the fabric over breasts. There was a light from the next room which streamed through the gap between the door and wall, voices excitedly chirping away.

Yolanda rubbed her nose, staggering off the bed she preceded on a trek to the next room, the kitchen.

The women turned in unison, smiling broadly at their disheveled house guest, “Look who’s finally awake!” Marta giddily chortled.

Yolanda gazed at the females, still feeling somewhat in the clouds yet having enough of her wits to inquire, “This is Mexico?”

“Yes, Yolanda, you’re 25 miles away from Mexico City!” Rosaria chimed.

“Damn that asshole, Marco!” Yolanda angrily dispatched, “I can’t believe he went through with it!”

Rosaria stood up, her tone rather affable, “We would both be appreciative if you mind your language.”

Yolanda took a step forward, “I don’t know what Marco told you but you got to help me, get me back to America.”

“That’s the whole deal, miss”, Marta charmingly smiled from her place at the table, “You’ll eventually return to America but not after a stay with us and then later some schooling at the hotel Hector operates.”

“By the way, I’m Marta, this is Rosaria”, Marta added.

“As long as you’re here, consider this your home”, Rosaria said as she moved closer to Yolanda, “It would hurt our feeling if you become unruly and don’t cooperate. We aim to spoil to you.”

“This is some crazy shit”, Yolanda stated, Marta correcting her again, this time firmly, “You best be watching that foul language, that doesn’t fly around here!”

“I don’t belong here, I have a life in Los Angeles, I’m going to school, I have a son…”

Rosaria slipped behind Yolanda quickly grasped her wrists, forcing her into a chair.
Suddenly, and to her horror, the unmistakable sound of metal handcuffs filled Yolanda’s ears as she struggled.

“Get off me you bitch!” Yolanda screamed as she struggled to break free. Yolanda’s efforts were in vain though due to the dazed mechanics of her mind and Rosaria’s extra size.

“Now that’s not very friendly is it?” Rosaria’s voice calm yet taunting.

Rosaria quickly glanced at Marta with a widening smile and then nodded.

Marta knew exactly what this meant and left her chair, joining Rosaria next to Yolanda.

Yolanda was well aware of Marco’s warning about making a pest of herself, that it could put her family in jeopardy but if she could get to the US District Attorney she had enough to put Marco away for a very long time.

Yolanda pleaded, “This doesn’t need to go any further, I’ve done nothing to you! Please release me so I can get back to America.”

Yolanda’s appeal was completely ignored.

“So let’s see what Marco has sent us shall we”, Rosaria coolly addressed Marta as she walked around to face Yolanda, subsequently taking a step back.

Marta held her hand over her beefy hip, peering over her funky eyeglasses, “Not bad, not bad, Marco was right, you are a very pretty little thing. How much do you weigh?”

Yolanda squinted a sneer at Marta, Rosaria breezily conveying to her sister in law, “She can’t be heavier than 125 and I doubt even that much.”

Rosaria reached out toward Yolanda, her hands finally cupping her breasts.
“Oh! Nice and firm up top”, Rosaria chuckled to Marta who had her own hands over Yolanda’s shoulders forcing her into the chair.

“B-cup?” Marta quizzed Yolanda.

Yolanda didn’t reply, swiftly turning her face away out of frustration and disgust.

“I’d say a B-cup”, continued Marta undeterred, “bet you love those hot summer days when you can slip into something skimpy just like all those other American girls!”

Yolanda knew exactly what the American crack meant, Marco along with Sheila and many others in her neighborhood accused her of abandoning her culture.

The women kept up the banter to Yolanda’s cringe.

“I think we can do better than a B, don’t you Rosaria?”

“Yes, in fact I’d say you’re destined to be a D, possibly double D! What do you think, Marta?”

Marta laughed at the comment, “I think you’re right!”

Rosaria then bent down, her lips close enough to Yolanda’s ear that she could feel the warmth of Rosaria’s breath, “Don’t fret, we have just the right thing to make skinny little girls like you into real women!”, she said coldly.

Yolanda renewed her frantic struggle to remove herself from the chair.

The sight of the struggling caused the two women to laugh. “Aw, what’s wrong? Don’t you want to be a real women then?” cooed Marta.

A broad smile now filled Rosaria’s face as she managed to glide the bikini straps downward, and with that the cups which covered Yolanda’s shapely breasts.

The women scoped out Yolanda’s athletic form, her figure absolutely taut and tone.

Marta teasingly grinned, “As Rosaria said, we have just the right thing you need to develop into a real woman.”

“Real woman”, Yolanda grumbled, “Why not come out and say it, you’re going to make me fat.”

The women discreetly glimpsed at each other, Marta wasn’t shy about bragging.
“Don’t worry your pretty little head, Yolanda. We’ve been doing this for years and we’ve been very successful at it. You’d be surprised at how many farmers and ranchers from miles around come to see us about fattening up their livestock.”

Marta glided her fingertips against Yolanda’s exposed breasts, “Yes, these are going to plump up nicely, I think we’ll have you spilling out of a D cup in no time!” concluded Marta with a chuckle.

Just then Yolanda discovered some resolve and spat in Marta’s face.

“You bitch! Let me go!” Yolanda yelled.

Marta slowly pulled a crisp white handkerchief from her pocket and gentle wiped Yolanda’s spit off her cheek.

“Now that’s not nice”, Marta stated as she looked squarely and deeply into Yolanda’s eyes.

“I’m curious to see how you’ll behave once we’ve rid you of that precious figure”, Marta added.

Rosaria edged herself between Marta and Yolanda, “Get this into your head, college girl. You misbehave or show even a trace of disrespect and you’ll regret it.”

Marta grinned, casually speaking to Rosaria although her comments was essentially meant for Yolanda, “You know what I like best. We finally get to see what our formula will do to a human.”

“Wha…”, Yolanda’s eyes grew wide, “What formula? What do you mean by getting to see what it does to a human?”

Marta excitedly revealed, “Oh, well, like we’ve been trying to tell you, we have our own special recipe to fatten farm animals. We’ve never had the chance to use our formula on a human person, we’ve been anxious about that. Right Rosaria?”

Rosaria slipped her hand over Yolanda’s tummy, giving it a couple gently taps, “Say goodbye to this lean stomach, Yolanda, cherish wearing that bikini for as long as you can.”

“Once we’re done with you, you’ll never fit into a bikini again!” Marta snickered.

Yolanda dropped her head, wiggling her hands which were handcuffed behind her back, sniffling upon realizing just how dire a situation she was caught up in.

Though Yolanda was not yet defeated, despite feeling somewhat woozy she fought back and tried rationally reasoning with the women.

Yolanda brought her head upward, diligently collecting her thoughts before speaking.

“You have no idea what kind of scum Marco Ramous is. I used to be his women, a member of his gang, he’s a vile criminal.”

“If we were virtuous women do you think we would have agreed to this?” Marta candidly informed Yolanda.

“The only reason why we took refuge on this crummy farm was to evade the law. That was a while back, since then we’ve fallen back on the mortgage, Marco has given us an out. All we have to do is to strip you of your arrogance.”

Yolanda’s expression took on a vehement composition, “I’m not arrogant! All I wanted to do is to make a better life for myself!”

“Some temper you have there sweetie”, Rosaria proceeded where Marta left off.
“Marco said you got to smart for your own good, you needed to be humbled. Is there any better way of humbling a woman than spoiling her beauty?”

The women could tell they were starting to get to Yolanda by the acerbic look on her face.

“Marco says you come from a family of big women, real pachyderms”, Marta said with a sly grin, “You might be skinny now but you’ll be joining them. I’m convinced our formula will kick start those chromosomes or genes, trouncing whatever it is that keeps your figure neat and trim.”

“Marco says he wants you unrecognizable when you return to Los Angeles, a portly peasant looking woman”, Rosaria noted with her eyes glued to Yolanda’s face, “And I know you’ll try to resist, you have a lot of pride in your appearance.”

Yolanda angrily sniffled, Rosaria was correct on both points.
Yolanda prized her beauty; her lovely features and her majestic figure, slim and shapely.
Yolanda wasn’t about to have her cherished attributes become corrupted.

Marta turned to Rosaria, “Enough talk, this conversation is pointless.”
Rosaria slithered her fingers through Yolanda’s hair, “Marta makes sense. I know it’s been a long day for you; you’re probably tired but hungry too. Are you hungry, Yolanda?”

Yolanda wouldn’t admit it but she was famished, the thugs who had drove her to farm only supplied her with a candy bar on route. Furthermore, Marco’s speech back in her former apartment while under the influence of the drug did filter into her mind, distorting her appetite.

Yolanda bit her lip, uttering a weak sigh.

“I’ll take that as a yes”, Marta smiled, turning around, she made tracks to the fridge.

“Oh we have a nice meal for you!” Rosaria said, gently clutching and wagging Yolanda’s chin, “We’ve been working on it with you specially in mind.”

“Uncuff me then!” Yolanda snapped.
“I can’t very well eat with my hands behind my back!”

Marta beamed a wide smile at Rosaria, “She’s as feisty as we expected, ohh how I love a challenge!”
“Can’t argue with you there, Marta!” Rosaria giggled, “Part of the fun is watching her audacity evaporate where she has nerves of jello and is so tame it’s embarrassing.”

Marta set a glass jug on the table, the formula akin to pancake batter.

Rosaria began rubbing Yolanda’s shoulders, “Right now you’re too uncivil to handle, so until we’re both sure you’re respectful, you’re going to be fed.”

Yolanda veered her eyes upward, gazing at Rosaria the best she could, “How crazy are you women? Uncuff me!”

Rosaria slithered her fingertips over Yolanda’s face, unsuccessfully at her attempt at pinching her cheek, the skin was quite taut.

“Fine cheekbones you have, you’ll be surprised I think how fluffy they’ll become.”

Marta interjected her opinion, “Oh yes, you’ll have big apple cheeks but you shouldn’t get upset about being rid of that sexy look. You won’t have to waste any money on beautiful clothes; you’ll be so dumpy you can wear whatever you want.”

Rosaria grasped a handful of Yolanda’s hair, “That’s right, and girl, no diet will ever rescue your figure, so you can eat whatever you want!”

The women laughed out loud.

Yolanda flexed her eyebrows, “You’re trying to rile me!”

Just then Marta produced a plastic funnel, “Time for the first course!”

Yolanda gaped in shock, “You’re going to force feed me!”

“Of course, until you’re better mannered and appreciative!” Rosaria sternly smiled, “But technically this isn’t really the first course, we aim to fill your stomach with our formula before doling out the food.”

Yolanda began struggling harder but to no prevail.
Rosaria securely held Yolanda as Marta planted the funnel between her lips, juggling the jug, the buttery liquid flowing down Yolanda’s throat.

Yolanda coughed and gagged a couple times, eventually swallowing the entire pint.

“No so bad?” Rosaria chirped.

“Fuck…you…” Yolanda grimaced.

“You ought to understand something, Yolanda”, Marta spewed a venomous grin, “The sooner you get with the program the better it will be for you. Keep using nasty language and giving us a huffy attitude and we’ll chain you in the barn without the privilege of clothes, maybe even use animal tranquilizer on you!”

Yolanda coughed, subsequently sighing, “How can I cooperate when this is crazy?”

“Crazy?” Rosaria widely smiled, “In about six months from now you’ll be begging us to make you something to eat.”

Yolanda adjusted her posture, “I hardly think so….”

Marta resumed her involvement in the endeavor, “I have the stew ready.”

Rosaria delicately placed her hand over Yolanda’s face while grabbing the funnel, “You’ll like this, mashed potato stew.”

The cuisine was their own novelty meal; mashed potatoes, melted cheese, beans and bits of sausage.

Yolanda loudly snorted and gagged while the food was poured down her throat by means of the funnel.

Finally after Yolanda had grudgingly consumed the entire stew, she jadedly grumbled, “That’s all?”

“You kidding!” Rosaria chimed, Yolanda replying with a bitter expression, “No, enough!”

“We got oatmeal now, plenty of butter!” Marta happily announced, “Its a little cold, hope you don’t mind?”

Yolanda wagged her head, signaling for them to stop with the food and feeding her.

Albeit all for not, once the oatmeal had flowed into Yolanda’s tummy, the women had a couple more dishes for their captive including buttermilk drenched in sugar and another helping of their formula.

Yolanda did protest but due to Marco rewiring her mind, there was something oddly comforting about having such a large meal.

The women dragged the food intoxicated Yolanda to her small room and handcuffed one hand to the iron bedpost. Yolanda rubbed her swollen belly with her free hand, grunting while a stream of drool trickled down from her lips to her chin.

“Have a nice peaceful sleep”, Marta smiled.

“In a few months you’ll be used to eating this much and more!” Rosaria giggled.

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.