FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Postby Matt L. » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Yolanda hadn’t driven a car in such a long while, in a peculiar mode it felt good to be finally behind the wheel despite her imposing belly being in the way. It wasn’t until she reached Marco’s flat that adjusting the seat dawned on her.

Yolanda didn’t want to disturb Marco so early and napped in the car until she felt comfortable enough to pounce on his doorstep and announced the dire circumstances concerning Elsa.

Several minutes pounding on the door proved to no prevail and thus Yolanda resigned herself to the stairs and waited until the real boss of the gang returned home.

Back at the clubhouse Elsa conducted her chores in a mild stupor. Doing laundry and cooking breakfast for Bianca and Anna who spent the night. The moment Elsa resumed consciousness, she was intimidated into smoking some weed - from the small toxic batch she had earlier smoked - and drink a beer. Breakfast was a candy bar and a baloney sandwich.

Elsa no longer felt all that afraid of the posse, instead she made the best out of a strange position, their compliments essentially making her feel good about herself and reinforcing the notion her housekeeping skills were appreciated.

It was Isobel who brought over the uniform, actually a stale looking brown housedress.

“What do you say, Elsa?” Bianca smiled, speaking to Elsa as if she was an uneducated young woman.

Elsa held the cheap garment to her breasts, fluttering her eyes with an air-head grin, “Thank you, you very kind.”

“Put it on and see how it looks on you”, Bianca casually directed Elsa.

Elsa shook her head and turned around; Bianca snapped her fingers, “Just a minute.”

Elsa turned around, “Yes, ma’am?”

Bianca drew a breath, sternly informing Elsa, “From now on you ask permission to leave. Understand, pudgy?”

Elsa squinted and frowned, her mind coated in a fog, “So sorry, whenever…I go, I ask permission?”

Bianca nodded, “Yes, that’s right, Elsa.”

Elsa tilted her head, her lips forming a polite smile which brought dimples to her cheeks, “I may go, change clothes?”

Bianca waved Elsa off, “Very well, you may go, Elsa.”

Once Elsa had abandoned the room, Isobel brought Bianca up to speed.
“I spoke with Jessie, she said to keep Elsa doped up and ease off with the chores until tomorrow and to feed her good, plenty of beer too. Jessie will be here later after she sees Marco.”

Bianca giggled, “That’s nothing! You ought to seen how Elsa sucked down the beer we gave her this morning, and she smoked up just like she been on weed for years!”

Bianca failed to mention the intimation factor, standing over Elsa with a brutal sneer.

In the downstairs bathroom Elsa studied her reflection in the mirror where she untied her ponytail, majority of her wilted mane dropping to her shoulders.

Elsa momentarily looked at the shower, she had slept in her clothes and felt itchy, however, her intuition hadn’t faded and knew taking a shower without permission might inflict some kind of harm.

Elsa did turn on the faucet and splashed her face with water. Again examining her face before removing her T-shirt and then putting on her dress.

Questions plagued her murky mind, if she was wealthy and running a hotel chain what was she doing cleaning up after criminals. They had robbed her, assaulted her, held her hostage.

Elsa buttoned up the dress which was a size too large, pondering over her dilemma in a bizarre approach.

“They call me fat stupid…” Elsa mused, “If why I’m their maid, cannot be imagination…”

Elsa positioned her hand over her swollen tummy, “…..My belly getting big, they‘re smarter than me….”

Elsa’s face took on a jaded expression, “….I’m fat and stupid?”

_______

Elsa rejoined the gang members, Bianca surveying Elsa’s getup with some approval.
“Dat dress is a tiny bit big for ya, girlie but its suits you. You ought to comb your hair, it’s a mess.”

Elsa squinted, “Okay, may I please wash it?”

Bianca stepped into Elsa’s space, “I think so. Wear it upward, there’s bobbie pins in the bathroom, help yourself.”

Bianca softly placed her hand over Elsa’s shoulder, “You still nervous ain’t you?”

Elsa nodded, “Yes, ma’am, a little.”

Bianca softly giggled, “Maybe some beer and weed put ya at ease, ay, chubs?”

Elsa rubbed her nose, “Food please, I’m hungry.”

Bianca cracked an eye, a mischievous grin on her lips, “You think you deserve food?”

Elsa cradled her swollen belly out of sheer nervousness.
“Please, please, I promise to work hard and obey, I’m just so hungry….”

Bianca had every intention on feeding Elsa but teased her just to make sure was on board as their maidservant and to humiliate Elsa for her sole amusement.

“I’m not sure, are you aware that you’re a stupid peasant cow, your inferior place means you got to serve us and work hard?”

Elsa became antsy, shuffling her feet in place while nodding, “Yeah…”

Bianca couldn’t resist taunting Elsa, “Say it, and say it proudly,”

Elsa again wiped her nose, sighing before stuttering her reply, “I’m a lowly stu….stipi…stupid, stupid cow, but will work hard for yo…youse coz what else stupid girl can do.”

Bianca playfully tapped Elsa’s belly, “We’ll get this thing where it’s humongous! Cows got to be well fed!”

The room exploded with laughter, including Elsa with a dimwitted grin over her face, “I’m going to get so fat!”

Bianca turned to Isobel and Anna, “Get this critter downstairs and roll her a joint, make sure she gets all the food and beer she wants!”

Nestled in the basement in the room which once belonged to Yolanda, Elsa amicably smoked some weed, and nursed a couple beers while having a lunch that opposed a healthy diet.
Potato chips - baloney - candy bars - miniature apple & cherry pies - donuts.

Isobel and Anna thought it was cute how Elsa didn’t refuse a single item they gave her, gobbling the food up, even requesting more pie at one point. Elsa slowly drifted off to sleep, a wide contented smile over her puffy face.

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:26 am

This was one well-written chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby dxm9999 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:35 am

Enjoyable chapter. Thanks Matt.
dxm9999

Postby Matt L. » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:20 am

Hey Jumketh71 & DXM9999,

I'm very pleased you're enjoying the story. Thanks for the comments.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:29 am

Yolanda had drifted off to sleep while situated on Marco’s porch, the sound of a car door slamming bringing her back to consciousness.

Yolanda stood up, embracing her belly and grimacing at Jessie and Marco walking toward her.

“What the hell you doing here?” Marco said angrily, “Don’t you got a job?”

Jessie positioned her body against Marco, her features curdling, “Ew, you stink!”

Yolanda ignored Jessie, her eyes dropping, “I have to talk with you….”

Jessie spoke over Yolanda, giggling, “Oh, she’s upset coz we had her clean up the clubhouse, her and her friend.”

“What else you good for!” Marco snapped at Yolanda, “The sight of you makes me sick! Get lost!”

Yolanda’s fear of Marco was steadfast but her concern over Elsa retrieved some of her lost nerve, “Marco, please hear me out…”

“Listen to me!” Marco retorted, “I don’t care! If I ever see you here again, its skid row for you!”

Jessie maliciously smirked, “Marco, maybe another trip to Mexico where she can work off some of that blubber in the fields would be better.”

“Not a bad idea but why Mexico? Marco chuckled, “I have a connection in Texas who is always looking for field hands.”

Yolanda plopped her gigantic behind down on the stairs, folding her arms over her hefty cleavage, “I’m not moving until you hear me out!”

Marco and Jessie gawked at Yolanda.

“Damn, Marco, you’re gonna need an Army to pull that hippo off your stairs”, Jessie cattily giggled.

“This is no joke, Jessie!” Yolanda coldly looked at her.

Marco took Jessie by the hand, speaking as they peddled backward, “Have it your way, Yolie. I’m sending the boys over; you’re going to regret this.”

“No, Marco, you’re going to regret this!” Yolanda yelled, “My friend isn’t used to hard labor, she doesn’t do that kind of work at the Stardust hotel…”

Marco paused in his tracks; he picked up Yolanda’s hint.

“Your friend, Elsa?” Marco asked to make sure.

Jessie sternly looked at Yolanda while she addressed Marco, “So what? A stupid wetback is just another wetback. We’ll let her go sooner or later but right now it’s nice having a maid.”

Marco ignored Jessie as he spoke to Yolanda, “I’ll go to the clubhouse, set things straight. You go off to that home and woman you work for.”

“I don’t believe this!” Jessie snapped, “You’re taking her side against mine!”

Yolanda sighed, “I need a hand getting up…”

Marco turned to Jessie, his expression denoting a brutal seriousness, “Help her…”

Jessie shrugged her shoulders before walking over to Yolanda and grasped her beefy forearms.

“Damn, you’re heavy!” Jessie snapped while tugging Yolanda off the stairs and onto her feet.

Yolanda uncontrollably smiled, “No kidding?” she then quickly embraced Jessie and gave her a tight squeeze, “Well, queen bee, not so tough when Marco’s around.”

Jessie squirmed in the embrace, “Let me go, fatso, you smell like an outhouse!”

Yolanda chuckled, releasing Jessie, she approached Marco.
Yolanda brushed back her greasy mane, her posture resuming an acorn of her former strength as with the sparkle in her eyes.

“You thought you ruined me Marco”, Yolanda half-smiled, “So I’m fat and needy, but I’m done being weak.”

Marco removed a cigar from his pocket, answering Yolanda with a slick grin, “Do I have to remind you of your place in the neighborhood?”

Yolanda gazed directly into Marco’s eyes, “No, I’m aware I’m a peasant, I’ll never escape the poverty and being a wetback. But I’m going to deal with it the best I can.”

Marco was about to reply but Yolanda added, “I forgive you, please now, help my friend.”

Marco lit the cigar, “You forgive me?” a bewildered smirk over his face.

Yolanda nodded, “Of course. I may be grossly overweight and poor but I’m better than you….”

Yolanda gestured over to Jessie, “..and you’re stuck with her which is a hell I wouldn’t wish on any man!”

Yolanda ambled to Elsa’s rented car, Jessie walked over to Marco, “You going to let that cow get away with that! Letting her talk to you that way?”

Marco’s brow wrinkled, “Maybe, maybe not. Let’s go to the clubhouse…”

“But, Marco, you’re not going to let her tell you what to do?” Jessie grumbled.

Marco playfully tapped Jessie on her butt on route to his van, “Kidnapping is a serious offense, let’s get rid of Yolie’s friend before we all land up in jail!”

_________

Yolanda trembled behind the wheel as she drove to Elsa’s mansion. She couldn’t believe that she actually spoke up to Marco and Jessie. It felt good being tough again, although most of it was an act. Yet, the fact registered in Yolanda’s mind; she was an inconsequential member of the neighborhood, impoverished and tremendously fat, but finally she realized to make the best of it!

Marco and Jessie conversed on the ride to the clubhouse, and true to his rotten core, he lied about what he was going to do with Elsa.

“I don’t know this chick so I’ll drop her off at a homeless shelter or hospital, anywhere. And don’t worry; I’ll make sure she stays quiet. The next time you need help cleaning up the clubhouse either do it yourself or have Yolanda do it!”

“Shit, Marco, she’s just a lowlife maid who works at some downtown hotel, what’s the big deal?” Jessie asked.

“Because it’s like I said, it’s kidnapping…” Marco then angrily inquired, “Did you take any money from her?”

Jessie nodded, “Well yeah, what the hell? You gone soft or what?”

Marco sternly uttered, “Give it back, every cent! Haven’t you learned from me? You never rob someone who’s an acquaintance! What if she does call the cops, Yolanda knows you, stupid!”

“Can’t you please send fat ass back to Mexico!” Jessie sneered.

Marco pulled his van into the clubhouse driveway, and affectionately took Jessie by the hand.

“Never mind about Yolanda, for now anyway”, Marco spoke softly, “There’s things going on with the boys in Los Angeles, so I won’t be around so often….”

Marco didn’t want to share his legitimate career as Environmental Manager of the L.A. Stardust Hotel with Jessie, thus he made up the story about being associated with Mafia types, and as much as he was marginally fond of Jessie, she was a gutter rat, soon enough he would be cutting ties with her as well.

“…..So I need you to run things while I’m away. I trust you but you need to use your brains…”

Jessie moved in closer to Marco, strumming his thigh while she amorously warbled, “What about us? We have a future, right?”

Naturally Marco played it cool and lied, “You know you’re my woman, I really care about you, a lot.”

Jessie purred with a smile, Marco pulled her in for a long saucy kiss.

“Okay”, Marco confidently rifled off, “Let’s get that wetback out of here!”

________

Once inside the clubhouse, Bianca informed them that Elsa was downstairs, Marco asked Jessie to stay upstairs with Bianca to explain what was going on and that he would retrieve Elsa alone.
Jessie agreed and Marco made tracks downstairs to the basement.

Elsa was sprawled over the bed sound asleep, Marco completely shocked and a bit amused at the big league hotel executive’s undistinguished appearance.

Elsa’s messy locks outlining her puffy face, the brown dress might have been a tiny bit large on her but it didn’t masquerade the bloated canvas of belly fat that poked upward.

If Marco hadn’t known better, it was like he was looking over any anonymous working class maid.

Walking into view was Anna, “Hello Marco, what ya think? We have a servant”, she said perkily.

“No you don’t”, Marco replied, “We need to get her out of here and fast.”

Marco gently shook Elsa to stir her into consciousness and although she didn’t open her eyes, she did softly mutter, “Ah, more food?, as she smiled and a stream of drool rolled over her lips.

Marco glared at Anna, “What did you do to her?”

Anna placed her hand over her hip, gesturing with the other hand, “Nothing, just stuffed her full of food, beer and weed. She’s a real stupid cow, Marco…”

Elsa briefly opened her eyes and with a dopey grin, sluggishly agreed, “Elsa…stupid cow…”

And just as fast, resumed her slumber.

Marco knew something wasn’t kosher; Elsa would never refer to herself as a stupid cow.

“This weed, where did you get it?”

“Oh, Jessie found a stash under your bed in a shoe box; it really has a potent buzz I guess.”

“You guess!” Marco exclaimed, “That’s just fabulous! That weed is toxic, it’s chemically treated!”

Anna swiftly joined Marco next to Elsa, “We didn’t know that! How were we supposed to know! Will she be okay?”

“Have you been around Yolanda? Is she okay?” Marco grumbled, “You think she got to be a stupid blimp all by herself?”

“Marco! I’m sorry!” Anna screeched, “It was a harmless mistake.”

“Help me get her into my van; we need to get her away from here!” Marco instructed Anna.

Marco positioned his hands at Elsa’s armpits; Anna took Elsa’s feet, her belly and posterior jiggling like jell-o as they maneuvered her out of the basement.
“She stinks of beer and weed, you girls really did a number on her, Anna!” Marco furiously snapped.
“Ah, we fed her too!” Anna weakly apologized, “You’d be surprise at her appetite…”

On route outdoors, Marco told Jessie and Bianca, “Get all her belongings, and her cash, bring them to the van, now!”

Isobel joined in once they were outside and helped place Elsa into the passenger’s seat where Anna fastened the safety belt around Elsa’s squishy mid-section.

Elsa narrowly opened her eyes, looking at Anna, she snorted with a lopsided grin, “Hungry…you maid is-s-s-s-s hun--gr-y-y-y-y…..” before nodding off again.

Marco decided the girls needed to be punished, and calling all them together, including Jessie, deceitfully told them, “You girls have to scrub the entire house with belch including the basement, everything to get rid of her DNA. We have to make it like she was never here, understand?”

Jessie nervously shook head, “Oh wow, okay, Marco. But what if she uses Jumbo as a witness?”

“Damn, who’s going to believe Jumbo? She’s a parasite, a bottom feeder!” Marco stated, “Now hurry, get to work!”

Marco sturdily walked to the driver’s side door, Jessie hurried behind, “Where you gonna dump her off?”

“Skid row or maybe a hospital”, Marco replied.

Jessie snuggled up against Marco’s body, “I’ll see you later then?”

Marco kissed Jessie and then nodded, “Right. We need to talk over a few things coz starting in a couple weeks; you’ll have more to do with the business.”

Jessie proudly smiled, “I won’t let you down, boss!”

Marco opened the van’s door, “You better not or else I might have to cart you off to Mexico!”

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:19 am

Well, this was certainly dark. Thanks for updating.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:28 am

Hey, Junketh71,

Pleased you enjoyed the episode.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:36 am

In a short while Marco had Elsa back home where Yolanda greeted them at the door.

Elsa was thick in the clouds, mumbling incoherently as Marco hoisted her unto a couch.

“Start a bath for her, lukewarm water, hopefully she’ll come too and be okay”, Marco said, his tone mildly concerned.

“She will be okay?” Yolanda questioned in Spanish, Marco conceded to her preference and answered in the same language, “Jessie had no clue how strong that weed was….”

Marco deliberately sugar coating the potent power of the chemically treated marijuana.

“….She might be acting weird, I don’t know, let’s hope she’s normal or else we’re both in plenty of shit…”

Yolanda muttered cantankerously, “I didn’t do anything! Why? Is Elsa going to be a drooling idiot?”

“Just start the bath will ya, please”, Marco said while undressing Elsa.

Yolanda sighed and did as she was told.

A few minutes together they placed Elsa in a tub of warm water.

They stood observing Elsa who was barely conscious.

“How you get mixed up with Jessie and posse anyway?” Marco questioned, “You ought to know better.”

Yolanda explained the details straight from having pizza, to Elena’s party and finally Elsa’s introduction to the gang and being held hostage.

Marco patiently listened, eventually blaming Yolanda, “You really put Elsa in a bad spot, traveling down Avers Street, you know you have no business on their turf.”

“The whole neighborhood their turf”, Yolanda crinkled her nose; “We needed to drive through Avers to get to the expressway.”

Marco brought his eyes unto to Elsa, the water circling her buttery tummy, “Well, she is getting fat, that’s your fault too.”

Yolanda placed her hands over her beefy hips, “My fault? You’re as crazy as loon!”

Marco gestured with his hands, “You’re a bad influence on her, eating around the clock, not caring about your weight….”

Yolanda placed her hand over her breast, “Hey, I care about my weight! Sure, it’s out of control but whose fault is that!”

Marco grinned to ease the tension, “Okay, settle down. Maybe I sort of put things in motion…”

“You think?” Yolanda sarcastically replied.

Marco chuckled, “I did admire how you stood up to me outside my apartment, that takes balls..”

“Last time I checked, I don’t have that equipment”, Yolanda huffily retorted.

Marco rolled his eyes, “Relax already, okay. Being angry isn’t helping Elsa.”

Yolanda pointed at Elsa, “Well what do we do now?”

Marco scrunched down, massaging Elsa’s face with water, “Wait, we have to wait for her to get conscious.”

Again Yolanda inquired if Elsa would be okay, Marco replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

“Some of this is because of beer, how much weed she had is factor though…” Marco went on to explain, “We have to be patient.”

Marco severed his face toward Yolanda, “You meant what you said? About dealing with being fat and being a poor wetback?”

Yolanda guided her belly within an inch of Marco’s face, “I hardly have any choice but yes, Marco.”

Yolanda wiped her eyes, “When we were being pushed around at the clubhouse, being treated like stupid peasants, I can’t blame them, that’s what I’ve become. I’ll put up with it, most of the women in this neighborhood like Elena are poor and invisible, if they can live happy lives, so can I.”

Marco stood up, his smile genuine, “Maybe I’ll leave you alone then.”

“I’m no better than a cockroach to you Marco”, Yolanda coolly remarked, “You have no respect for us wetbacks.”

Marco loudly chuckled, “Wow! You’re getting tough again, it almost turns me on!”

A mischievous thought popped into Yolanda’s head, a wide smile puffing up her bloated cheeks, “You did admire my guts back then, when we were lovers, remember?”

Marco nodded, “Sure I do. You were a spunky babe, didn’t fear anything or anyone.”

Yolanda jiggled her broad hips, an euphoric expression over her fat face, “Oh I’m more woman now than ever before…”, she teasingly smirked, “…at one time you couldn’t keep your hands off of me…”

Yolanda settled her blubbery body against Marco, her hands reaching around his shoulders, she pushed her buxom knockers against his chest, “….We used to make such crazy love…”

Marco’s eyes grew wide, she could feel his body squirm in her arms, tilting her head, she pushed her face over his shoulder, and began nibbling on his ear.

Marco pushed Yolanda away and took a step back, “Hey, have some priorities, my woman’s right here!”

Yolanda held a hand to her spongy waist, thrusting out her breasts in Marco’s direction, she giggled in a saucy tone, “What’s a matter, sweetie? Is Yolanda too much woman for you?”

Marco nervously exclaimed, “Damn right! You’ve gotten heavier since you’ve been back!”

Yolanda rolled her eyes, frivolously smirking, “I don’t have any hang ups about my size, baby. Let me show you what you have to deal with since you were the benefactor in my road to obesity.”

Marco covered his eyes as Yolanda quickly removed her gown, “You don’t have too….” he then groaned, “….Elsa is right here!”

The gown landing on the floor, Yolanda playfully slapping her belly to garnish Marco’s attention.
“Elsa hasn’t a clue what’s going on and well, how many women do you have besides her and Jessie?”

Marco removed his hand from his eyes, “Does that really matter?”

Yolanda giggled, grasping her belly, she gave it a pronounce jiggle, “I’m the whole package, we can resume our romance on the side, like when skinny girls can’t do it for you.”

“Yolanda! This isn’t funny! Now get dressed!” Marco snapped.

Yolanda winked, “I’m all yours lover but excuse me if I keep my bra on, I’m a little embarrassed about the shape of my jugs…”

“You’re kidding; I don’t find you attractive anymore!” Marco droned.

“Oh wow”, Yolanda keep up the shenanigans, “I guess I need to find a man who can appreciate and handle a real woman.”

Marco jokily grinned, “Right, I’m not man enough to handle you. Now please, get dressed.”

Yolanda rolled her fingertips over her cushy curvature of belly as her eyes fell on Elsa, “I really feel sorry for her. Being robbed and bullied, being treated like a wetback, and being messed up with you. Cut her some slack, Marco. Dump her, she doesn’t deserve being with you.”

Marco shook his head, “I know, and if you must know, I was planning on ending our relationship as soon as I got established legitimately.”

“That’s too bogus; the gang is your life..” Yolanda frigidly looked at Marco.

Marco sat down on the edge of the tub, “I’m serious. I like the idea of going straight, and once I’ve made a name myself in environmental services, I’m going for the entire Stardust chain, be the chief executive officer.”

“What about Elsa’s dad? He’ll have a say in this…” Yolanda offensively warbled.

“The old guy, he’s ready to be put out to pasture, I’m his golden boy, he’ll groom me to take his place, and he’s stupid enough about doing it without knowing it.”

Yolanda sneered, “You’re a dirty bastard…”

Marco chuckled, “Maybe but I still have pull in the neighborhood, I haven’t left yet. So you mind your own business or its back to Mexico for you.”

“Now get dressed, I’m tired of looking at all that fat”, Marco added.

Yolanda grumbled beneath her breath, using her forearm to steady her huge melons which were lodged in a threadbare bra, their pulpy condition providing a bobbling commotion as she lowered herself downward to pick up the dress.

Yolanda’s lower belly protrusion oozing over her panties, her enormous thighs rubbing together, “I don’t fear you anymore, I loathe you but don’t fear you.”

Marco’s punk grin canvassed his face, “What’s really cool, now that I’m important, your friend Sheila is nothing but a common Mexican immigrant. Fat and low class too. I’m a powerful man; I can hold it over her head like she did to me, funny how things work out.”

Yolanda struggled into her dress, tugging the material to bring it down over her extensively fat coated hips.

Marco stood up, giving Yolanda a hand with the garment although doing his best to stay away from her huge imposing belly, “Maybe out of the kindness of my heart, I’ll hire her as bathroom attendant!”, he laughed.

Yolanda sighed in contempt, Marco cruelly adding, “But you know, I can be happy with Sheila living on public aid and barely having enough cash to pay her rent.”

Yolanda grunted, “That’s something we can worry about later, what about Elsa?”

Marco sighed, “We’ll give her a couple more minutes then we’ll see about filling her up with coffee…”

Marco rubbed his jaw, surveying Elsa slumbering in the tub, “Maybe I’ll get Elsa a job when I take over her old man’s dynasty. Since her figure is going to pot, maybe she can work in the kitchen…”

“You have no scruples!” Yolanda’s belly shook with her anger.

Marco laughed, “No, I don’t!.”

“I won’t let you harm her…” Yolanda squinted, her double chin inflating.

“Last time you tried protecting somebody from me it didn’t go so well for you”, Marco calmly yet cruelly noted, “Want another shot at it, tubby? I look at you and think what a marvelous addition you would be to some Mexican circus!”

“Fuck you, Marco!” Yolanda vehemently retorted.
“I’m going to make coffee, if she doesn’t come around and soon, we’ll take her to a hospital…”

“No can do, they’ll have to make a police report…”

“You’re afraid to go jail, asshole!” Yolanda replied.

“If the law gets involved, I’ll have Sheila deported, no body knows she’s actually American or would they believe her, she doesn’t even speak English anymore!”

Yolanda wagged her head, intensely looking at Marco, “You’re a foul horrible man.”

“You know, chica, I can only tolerate so much, so you better shut up now, and make the fucking coffee!”, Marco said callously.

The coffee’s aroma and a few modest sips brought Elsa into a semblance of consciousness.
Elsa felt numb and she had a slight headache, her mind remained fuzzy and she furnished Marco with an air head giggle as he brought her out of the tub.

“You better get a towel and dry her off”, Marco told Yolanda.

Yolanda grabbed a towel and threw it at Marco, “You’re responsible for this, you take care of it.”

Marco eased Elsa into the plastic chair adjacent to the sink, dabbing her wet flesh while telling Yolanda, “Enjoy the moment, remember I’m not out of the gang yet….”

Yolanda ignored the threat, “I’ll be right back, I’m going to grab Elsa something to wear…”

A moment after Yolanda wobbled out of the bathroom; Elsa fully opened her eyes, smiling as she gazed at Marco.

“You think maybe, food make feel better, Marco?”

Marco wasn’t sure what Elsa meant and softly replied, “You’re tired, baby, and still intoxicated. We’ll get you into bed and we can talk after you sleep for a while.”

Elsa flung her arms around Marco’s neck, slurring her words, “Ohhh…Marco, will…you still want me if I get fat?”

“What about your diet?” Marco halfheartedly inquired, Elsa faintly giggled, “Why diet? Girls like me get fat..”

“I don’t know what Jessie told you…” Marco paused in mid sentence as the devious mechanics of his mind worked overtime.

Marco delicately cupped Elsa’s chin, causing her to smile, and he dramatically grinned, “Oh you’re right. I was so worried about you, I absentmindedly forgot, girls like you get big and fat….

“…..big and fat…” Elsa uttered softly.

The bathroom door opened, Yolanda entered carrying undergarments and a nightgown, “I’ll get her dressed.”

Marco swerved his face toward Yolanda, “You know what, you’ve been a big help, why not take a break, I can manage helping Elsa into her clothes.”

Yolanda crinkled her nose, her cheeks and jowls inflating, “I can do it…”

Marco insisted, using an excuse to continue his conversation with Elsa, “its okay, Yolie. Anyway, I have to go soon; you’ll have plenty of stuff to do for Elsa later. You might as well take the opportunity to relax while you can.”

Yolanda suspiciously gazed at Marco, “You can go whenever you want, I can get Elsa dressed and put to bed.”

Marco nodded, “Well, I guess it makes better sense if you help her into the clothes. I’ll give her dad a call and say she’s under the weather, okay? Tell him she’ll be out of action until she feels better.”

“How noble of you”, Yolanda sarcastically stated.

Marco exited the bathroom, Yolanda slowly and meticulously helped Elsa into her undergarments and then the nightgown.

Elsa rubbed her head, complaining about a headache and being hungry.

“Sure thing, Elsa”, Yolanda resuming English, “Me get you some aspirin, then I’ll make you something to eat. Would you like anything special?”

Elsa wiped nose as she pondered, finally answering with a goofy grin, “Lots and lots of ice cream and chocolate!”

“Hmmmm, well I was thinking something more like some fruit and wheat toast with jelly”, Yolanda affectionately smiled.

Elsa glared at Yolanda in disappointment, “What? No, no fruit. Ice cream, Yolie, please.”

Yolanda embraced Elsa’s shoulders, “You’re on diet, remember? You said after an evening of stuffing yourself, you gonna start dieting and working out.”

Elsa laughed, “You’re funny, Yolie! Girls like me don’t diet!”

“Are you okay?” Yolanda blurted, “Seriously, Elsa.”

Elsa looked downward in thought, giddily replying, “Yeah, Ice cream will make me feel better..”

“Sure, honey, I’ll fix bowl of ice cream for you”, Yolanda tensely agreed.

Elsa blinked, a grin forming over her lips as she snorted, “A big bowl, okay?”

Yolanda sighed, “Well, maybe after the ice cream and a nap, your mind will be clear.”

Elsa straightened her posture, “Then Yolie get me ice cream?”

Yolanda conceded with a distressed sigh, “Yeah…”

_________

Yolanda had Elsa squared away in bed and met Marco on route to the kitchen, “Did you call her dad?”
Marco affirmed the conversation, “I told him that Elsa wasn’t feeling good after eating some Mexican food at a party and that she was going to take a few days vacation. That okay?”

Yolanda scratched her billowing belly, “Sounds okay, you can go now…”

Marco agreed, “Sure, Jumbo, I’ll say goodbye to Elsa first, she might be puzzled why I left without saying goodbye. That okay, Miss big shot?”

Yolanda turned and walked away, “Do it and fast, weasel, we don’t need your kind polluting the house!”

Marco laughed, “This coming from a girl who bathes once a month!”

__

Elsa’s eyes connected with Marco as he entered her lavish bedroom, “Hey sweetie”, she said with a dim-witted smile.

Marco moved closer to Elsa, politely apologizing that he needed to run some errands but would be back in a few days.

Elsa reached out and took Marco by the hand, her eyes sparkling, “Ohhhh, well, I hope you ain’t gone too long,”

Marco nodded, gently squeezing Elsa’s hand, “When I get back here, we’ll have a long talk okay? But please remind me why you don’t diet so I won’t forget?”

Elsa tilted her head and blushed, “Coz girls like me fatten up….you no mad about this?”

Marco rubbed his neck, cordially conveying, “Of course not, honey, Mexican girls are typically fat, including those born in America.”

Elsa fluttered her eyes, “You make me feel better, you treat me sweet, better than I deserve…”

Marco reeled back his head, “Huh? Why would you say that?”

Elsa’s features took on a confused mode, “I know you‘re a fabulous man, right? But I can’t get it out of my mind, we’re too different….”

Elsa paused to collect her thoughts, Marco was shrewd enough to recognize her mind was prime for manipulation.

“Go on, sweetie, don’t be afraid to share your thoughts”, Marco encouraged Elsa.

Elsa blinked, an oafish edge consuming her warble, “….you the classy type, I’m not even sure if I’m really com..com…”

Marco came to Elsa’s aid and finished her sentenced as she struggled to make her point, “Compatible. Why would you think that, Elsa?”

Elsa sniffled through an awkward smile, “Coz you ought to have a woman you can be proud of, I’m not even the sort that can run a hotel. You know what I mean, right?”

Marco looked straight into Elsa’s eyes, his smile redundantly wide, “I’m glad you’re being honest, the hotel business is no joke, the responsibility is very demanding. You’re better off employed in an easier field, something less difficult where you don’t have to rely on your brains too much.”

Elsa giggled, “You talk so pretty…”

Marco acknowledged Elsa in a charming tone, “Of course, Elsa. I’m a dignified man. It’s very important for me to show a girl like you respect.”

Elsa blushed, “See how sweet….and noble you are…”

Marco overheard Yolanda approaching the room, giving Elsa a smooch, he reminded her, “I’ll see you sometime in the week, we’ll have a long talk.”

“Marco bring me some food? Yummy stuff like pastry and donuts and pies?”

Yolanda did indeed enter the room carrying a platter with ice cream and a couple donuts.
Elsa applauded, “Goodie! Yolie bring me ice cream!”

Yolanda cruised toward Elsa, addressing Marco in a sugary tone which was certainly fake, “Bye Marco, thanks for bringing Elsa home!”

Marco glimpsed Elsa, winking and throwing her a kiss before ambling out the door, “I hope the next time I see you Yolie, you still got that spunk! I can always use a joke.”

Yolanda replied with a smile, and in Spanish, “The next time I want to see you again is with your neck in a rat trap and broken!”

Marco laughed out loud while turning around and walking out of the room.

Yolanda handed Elsa the spoon and watched her began to nosh, slowly and sluggishly but there was an elated smile on her face.

“After you eat, I want you to a have nice long sleep, okay?” Yolanda affectionately warbled, “I’m here for you, I’ll help you through this.”

Elsa thanked Yolanda with a hearty smile, “…such a wonderful friend, we should do more stuff together.”

As Elsa was nibbling on the ice cream and donuts, making loud yummy sounds while enjoying the snack food, Yolanda maneuvered herself over to Elsa’s full size mirror.

Yolanda studied her fat face and form; it was no surprise Marco rejected her advances, although she was being frivolous.

Marco was a shallow heel, no big deal. Thankfully he would be ending his relationship with Elsa but how long would this take?

Yolanda spun around and gazed at Elsa, “Marco’s no fan of chubby women…” the thought buzzed through her mind, “…..the heavier Elsa becomes, the sooner he’ll dump her…”

Dimples appeared in Yolanda’s chubby cheeks as she smiled, continuing her thought, “…..I’m going to get you where you’re nice and chubby!”

______
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Well, this ended on an interesting note. Thank you for updating.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:11 pm

Junketh71,

Thank you for reading the story, I'm delighted you enjoyed this episode.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.