TWISTED REALITY 6

Moderator: Matt L.

TWISTED REALITY 6

Postby Matt L. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:41 am

TWISTED REALITY 6 BY MATT L.

Milo Hanson was Elkhorn’s community’s friendly neighbor.
A dock worker by trade, the congenial forty-something male was always willing to help with various odd jobs that needed tending or simply to lend a hand at a barbecue or other social event.

Balding, about 50-pounds overweight, and nice looking but otherwise unremarkable in appearance.
A single man, Milo had blown his chances with the girl of his dreams years earlier when she required more than a regular nine to five Joe for marriage.

Adjacent to Milo’s home lived the Prescott’s, specifically Jean and her daughter Pamela.
The females were captivating in their own right; Jean was a financial analyst, her youthful appearance much younger than her rightful years, slender and beauteous.
Pamela had inherited her mother’s looks and figure, an on again, off again college student who was regularly employed as assistant volley ball couch at Elkhorn High School.

Pamela was spunky and naturally energetic, and thoroughly unpretentious, unlike her toffee-nosed mother who even chose to ignore certain neighbors.

Milo got along well with the ladies, essentially Pamela. Pamela felt some compassion for the older gentleman, sensing his loneliness for lack of a female companion sought to hook him up with her mom.
No dice, Jean didn’t was no fan of stout men and mostly because he was finically inferior to her.

Milo was out back barbecuing some hot dogs and kicking back some beers that evening when the slamming of the gate caught his attention.

It was Pamela.
Pamela’s brown hair curling at her shoulders, clothed in a halter top and shorts.
Milo watched Pamela circle her yard a couple times, face downward, arms folded over her lovely breasts.

Milo sensed something was wrong and called out to Pamela, she paused in her tracks, he strolled over to the fence which separated their yards.

“You seem to be in an awful tiff”, Milo inquired, “Anything I can do to help?”

Pamela fleetingly gazed back at her home, puffing up her cheeks, angrily exhaling.
“I had a fight with my mom.”

Milo nodded, sipped his beer, “I’m barbecuing hot dogs and the beer is cold, you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to but join me anyway just to settle down, relax.”

Pamela shrugged her shoulders, finally joining her neighbor in his yard.

It didn’t take any coaxing from Milo, Pamela opened up as she enjoyed a beer.

Pamela explained that her mom was upset that she was dating an older man, a college professor.
“She’s insanely jealous about my relationship with Ken, that’s the whole deal.”
Pamela went on, “Next month I’m leaving for school, I think mom arranged this out of spite. It’s a business college in New York, very private and caters to us smart girls. Mom is of the mind that it’ll cool things off between me and Ken.”

Milo listened patiently as he nibbled on hot dogs and sipped his beer, Pamela adding one final bolt out from the blue that strummed her anger.

“Mom said I’m starting to look fat, do I look fat to you?”
Pamela emphasized her comment by standing up and turning around.
In truth besides a scarcely visible tummy pouch and a smidgen of thickness to her thighs, Pamela appeared in remarkable physical condition.

“I did gain a few pounds”, Pamela said delicately, “But I’m hardly a heifer, right?”
“I mean I work out everyday, well mostly everyday and I’m always on the field with the team!”

“You look just fine, honey”, Milo discreetly put it; “You’re the very picture of beauty.”
Milo momentarily swerved his face away from Pamela; his amorous vibes were sincere but inappropriate.

“If anything your mom just said that because she’s resentful that you’re in a relationship with a decent guy…” Milo added between swigs of beer.

“My mother could have a decent guy too if she wasn’t so frick’n shallow!” Pamela announced rather loudly. “You’re a wonderful man; I wish mom could see that.”

Milo humbly smiled, “I appreciate the compliment, thanks.”

“It’s true, you’re always lending a hand around the neighborhood and stuff…”

“Wanna nother beer?” Milo asked.

Pamela tilted her head, her eyes veering down upon her pouch, “After two hot dogs and two beers, I’d better decline and give you a rain check.”

“Maybe mom was exaggerating about me looking fat…” Pamela squeezed the pulpy tissue, “…but heck, she has always been a nit-picker about my weight.”

“Wasn’t aware of that, Pam”, Milo replied.

Pamela stood up from the rickety lawn chair, securing another brew after all.
“I was never chubby but while in high school mother was extra critical about what I ate and what I looked like. Mom puts a lot of pride in her appearance; I think she feels if I got heavy it would put a bad reflection on her.”

“Your mom should know better”, Milo boldly shared his opinion.

Pamela cracked open her can of Millers, “Yeah well, maybe its all good, who knows what my figure would be like if not for my mom’s harping,”

“You’re very pretty”, Milo responded candidly, “If you were heavier it wouldn’t tarnish your looks.”

Pamela sucked away a mouthful of the brew, subsequently smacking her stomach, “Shit, I won’t hold you to that!” she giggled, “My weight does fluctuate some while at school, there just might be a little more of me when I return home.

“Doubtful!” Milo returned the chuckle, adding with vigor, “You’re quite the athletic young woman, coaching volley ball and all.”

“Would you still invite me over for hot dogs and beers if I changed while at school?” Pamela said teasingly.

“You‘re welcome here anytime”, Milo again chuckled.

“But um”, Milo grew serious for a moment, “I think you’ll be busy with Ken, absence does make the heart grow fonder.”

“Speaking of which!” Pamela peeped, “I’ll be heading in and give him a call. We have a date tomorrow night; I just want to keep in touch basically.”

“I understand”, Milo nodded.

Milo rarely saw Pamela after that evening, here and there, a few brief moments where Pamela brought him up to speed on recent developments.
Pamela’s romance with Ken was healthy, fancy dinners and plenty of upscale social events.
Jean finally met Ken, Pamela sensing her mother’s attraction to her distinguish and dignified sweetheart. Jean rebuffed Pamela’s insinuation that she was enthralled by Ken’s champion good looks and charming personality.
And, it got ugly.

“When was the last time you weighed yourself?” Jean bluntly questioned Pamela one morning.
“All those lavish meals look to be tallying up on belly, thighs and backside!” she cracked a smirk.

Pamela winced, swiping her fingertips over her tummy; the pouch had noticeably spread in width and length, the minor bulge pushing outward.
“Will you stop it; I’m not going to blow up like a balloon, okay. I’m only carrying a few extra pounds due to anxiety about school, that’s all. I’ll get my eating under control once I’m in school.”

“A few extra pounds, and a few more extra pounds”, Jean smirked, “Tubby girls don’t make it in the business industry, do you understand that!”

Pamela sighed, “It’s your idea to send me to business school remember. I was find studying liberal arts…”

“And you quit because you met Ken, going to a school where he taught was out of the question!”

Pamela rolled her eyes, “We’ve had this conversation before. Had I continued studying at Northwestern and the news got out that a professor was involved with a student, it would ruin his reputation.”

“You ought have ignored your crush, certainly there must have been guys your own age to date”, Jean replied.

Pamela wagged her head to the negative, “I’m attracted to mature men, guys my age are thoughtless in lots of areas, older guys appreciate things like commitment…”

Jean sighed, “You’re just looking for a father figure.”

Pamela ignored the comment, slurping away her milk hastily if not somewhat sloppily.

“Let’s get this straight, Pam. This is your final chance in school. I’m not footing the bill for a girl who will probably end up working the cosmetic counter at some department store.”

Pamela sneered at her mom, stating after releasing a mind numbing burp, “That’s not fair, I get decent grades.”

Jean lightly chuckled, “Is it? Keep on piling on the pounds and I swear you’ll be living in a trailer park before you’re thirty and saving pennies to buy groceries.”

Pamela plopped down onto the kitchen chair and rubbed her face, “Glad you have such a cheery outlook for me”, she angrily spewed.

“You know I wish nothing but the best for you”, Jean said with some affection, “That’s why I’m nagging you about your weight, it would be embarrassing if you turned into a fat slob.”

The days progressed forward, Pamela ultimately shipped off to New York while she studied business at what turned out to be a middling private all girls college.

Milo went about his business, acknowledging Jean whenever he would see her, naturally he would inquire about Pamela, best he got was usually just a, “Pam’s doing okay.”

Months went by; Jean was frequently seen in the company of a sharply dressed gentleman.
Winter into spring, Jean ultimately introduced her steady companion as Milo was taking out the trash and they were on their way to the opera.

“Ken Mitchell, he’s a professor at Northwestern University.”

Milo was stunned, was this Pamela’s beau?

“Funny how things work out”, said Jean, her arm roped around Ken’s arm.

“I called Ken about my girl, I just wanted to see if maybe he had some connections at that women’s business school she’s attending to smooth things over for her. Ken and I got to talking, we have much more in common than he had with Pam, there’s a twenty years difference, I’m a mature attractive woman, Pam’s a college kid.”

It almost appeared like Jean was seeking justification for commandeering her daughter’s man.

Milo nodded, he turned to Ken, “Do you have connections at the university?”

Ken smugly grinned, “Of course not, that’s a rinky-dink private school for girls.”

Milo did feel bad for Pamela but he knew she was strong enough to handle it, and would eventually meet the right guy who would appreciate and respect her.

Spring into summer and into autumn; Jean stopped by Milo’s home just as he was leaving for work.

“Hey you, I don’t mean to bother you but since you have such an impeccable reputation would you do me a gigantic favor?”

Milo shield his eyes from the morning sun, “Yeah, sure, Jean. Whatever you want.”

Jean’s smile was intensely cheesy, her tone absolutely syrupy, “I’ll be away for about a month, would you mind just watching the house? Pam’s back from school, she’s all alone, I want to be sure she’s safe.”

“Of course, right”, Milo agreed, “I didn’t know Pam was back.”

“She got home two weeks ago”, Jean conveyed as if it was irrelevant.

Milo scratched his roving belly, “She was gone a while, school worked out well for her then.”

Jean shifted her feet, her body language stilted, “I know I’m asking a lot of you watching the house but if it isn’t a tremendous bother, could you pop in and check on her every once in a while?”

“Sure can”, Milo replied.
Jean groaned an overwrought sigh, “She has gotten unbearably lazy, if you can please remind her that she starts work Monday. I had to cash in a few favors to keep her employed at the high school.”

Jean’s comment did indeed pique Milo but he didn’t feel comfortable enough to inquire.
Pamela had always been an energetic, athletically sound young woman; she couldn’t possibly have a lazy chromosome!

Jean wished Milo a good day and then scurried back to her home.

Throughout the next couple days Milo reflected over Jean’s comment pertaining to Pamela becoming lazy. That sounded so unlike Pamela, it was more than impossible it was preposterous.

Jean had left for her excursion that Thursday, Milo didn’t want to impose or intrude on Pamela so soon despite wanting to see her. Milo knew he was out of Pamela’s range due to their twenty year age gap, Ken being a different story since he was a good looking professional. Yet Milo did harbor a secret crush on Pamela. Harmless infatuation, but sincerely sensitive and scrupulous.

Saturday late evening, Milo was about to embark on a trip to the supermarket to buy some odds and ends for dinner. Missing Pamela as much as he did, he took the opportunity to stroll over to her home just to see if she might need something from the store.

Milo combed whatever hair remained and put on his best flannel shirt. Milo understood any chance of a romance with Pamela was out of the question yet he still wanted to look especially nice for her.

Milo anxiously bolted up the porch with more oomph than he showed in years, promptly knocking on the door and ringing the bell.

A moment later the door opened a crack, a familiar feminine voice crisp with genuine happiness greeted him, “Milo! How have you been?”

Milo couldn’t see Pamela due to the door obscuring her, but the TV was on and what he could make out of the living room it was a messy wreck.

Milo straightened up his posture, smoothly he smiled, “I’m doing fine, still hauling stock to and from trucks, I have lost 15-pounds since….”

Milo’s spiel automatically came to a halt as Pamela opened the door wider, the heavyset young woman standing within the threshold looked nothing like Pamela Prescott.

Pamela’s Dutch-boy haircut rounded out her fattened features, her double chin plump as it was wide.

Decked out in a strapless peach colored top and multicolored pajama bottoms, Pamela had put on some serious weight.

“The place is a mess, don’t mind it, mom isn’t here to pick up after me”, Pamela smiled, deep dimples appearing in her pudgy apple cheeks.

Milo stepped inside, mentally slapping himself in the forehead about mentioning he lost weight.

Pamela’s upper arms were bloated with cushy fat; her amply endowed breasts had increased in width, perched over her large bulbous potbelly that stretched out the pajama’s waistband.

Milo’s eyes momentarily deserted Pamela, focusing on the squalor of a living room. An empty tub of ice cream complete with spoon on the floor next to the sofa which was cluttered with a box of miniature cupcakes, a bag of potato chips and cans of soda.

The lamp stand had several candy wrappers and empty cans of spaghetti.
Milo resumed his attention on Pamela, “I was….I’m going grocery shopping, just wanted to see if you need anything.”

Pamela had developed remarkably broad hips, the material unable to camouflage the doughy inch worth of fatty insulation, and her hindquarters had ballooned into a jumbo size posterior which laid over her heavily in proportion elephantine thighs.

“That’s very sweet to think of me”, Pamela said in a cute tone while gesturing to her sugary junk food cuisine, “But I’m already in the middle of dinner.”

Milo’s brow wrinkled in concern, “That’s not a healthy dinner.”

Pamela waddled over to the coffee table and popped a bite size donut into her mouth, “Been eating this stuff a lot since school.”

Milo nervously scratched his neck while candidly addressing Pamela, his eyes surveying the changes to her face. “What if I made you a nice home cooked meal, anything you like. Just let me go shopping and I’ll be back in about an hour.”

There was an undeniably disturbing change to Pamela’s facial appearance. Despite acknowledging a trace of Pamela’s former beauty, her features now held a blubbery aspect, billowing cheeks, a vastly thick double chin which concealed much of her neck. The dynamic and enthralling all American girl next door look exchanged for the look of an unexciting and lethargic homebody.

Pamela grappled her pudgy underbelly, timidly screeching an excuse, “I wouldn’t mind eating a real meal other than something out of a can but then I’d have to shower and get dressed…”

Pamela’s hand skimmed her clothes as she brought her arm upward, unintentionally hiking up her top which exposed a modest amount of her belly’s protruding slope.
Milo gazed upon the gooey flab, and non to sheepishly, somehow the additional pounds Pamela packed on made her look more appealing.

Pamela realizing her gaffe quickly pulled the sheer material back over her belly.

“What if I made dinner here, whatever you want?” Milo uttered persuasively.

Pamela snickered, “Really? You’d do that for me?”

Milo nodded; Pamela practically danced over to him.
“Whatever I want! Could you make pizza rolls and bacon?”

Milo needed to check his thoughts as he observed Pamela’s big boobs wildly jiggling, fleetingly striking his body.

“I was thinking something more on the lines of steaks and a salad…” Milo said clearing his throat and regaining his wits.

“Could we have baked potatoes?”

Milo confirmed it, Pamela smiling erratically, “and a little bacon?”

Milo chuckled, “Okay, I’ll pick up bacon with everything else.”

Before Milo could to leave for the store, Pamela gave him a short shopping list after all which included several different kinds of sweets and snack food.

On route to the supermarket Milo pondered how drastically Pamela had changed, he couldn’t fathom how fat she got. Not pleasingly plump or slightly chubby but FAT!

While shopping Milo delicately questioned his attraction toward Pamela, he couldn’t deny how the weight she gained aroused him, despite being huge, and the domestic quality to her agreeably cute face, she appeared all the more appealing.

Once back at Pamela’s shockingly messy adobe, she filled Milo in on a few details concerning current events starting with school while she watched him make dinner.

“Mom had me hoodwinked, that was no university for business minded women but a poor excuse of a boarding school for impoverished and underachieving young girls who needed to learn a trade.
Yeah, all they taught were secretarial skills to be an office assistant or how to use a computer and stuff. I was one of the few white middle class girls there and one of four who weren’t overweight!

The campus was in nowhere, no social actitivies unless you count doing the laundry or watching TV.
My roommate was a plus size Mexican girl, I think Mexican, anyways she was Latin American, all she did in our room was eat, she was nice and friendly, eventually I was joining in on her late night feasts of pie and foreign desserts, cheese and tomato bread. A week after the first semester I couldn’t fit into my favorite pair of jeans, before I knew it I had a real starter belly, by the end of the semester we were swapping clothes, I was at least fifty pounds heavier than when I flunked out of school.”

“You flunked out of school?” Milo questioned.

Pamela continued, “Weird huh but yeah. I had decent grades at Northwestern, but I lost interest in my studies, maybe because the teachers treated the students like social rejects. Including me!
Remember how crazy enthusiastic I was about sports and physical fitness? But I don’t know if it was because I was gaining weight or what, I just lost interest in it, matter fact, it’s so strange.
I stopped fussing over my clothes, laid around the flat on weekends, showered only occasionally.
Thing is, Milo. I’m not bothered by it! I don’t even give a shit that I got this fat!”

“Well, Pam, once you’re back at the high school and coaching those girls, you’ll get back in the swing of things, you’ll drop the weight”, Milo encouraged her with conviction.

Pamela, briefly scoped out her buttery potbelly, “Mom didn’t tell you? When she told the administration staff that I gained a ton of weight they fired me, but because she contributed a hefty sum last year for the new gym she got them to rehire me to work in the cafeteria. Like I said, getting fat isn’t such a big deal to me but I do feel just a tiny bit awkward about the faculty and students seeing me this big. You’d be surprised on how heavy I got. Guess how much I weigh?”

Milo shrugged his shoulders, he felt uncomfortable about the question, and didn’t want to insult her with a guess.

Pamela folded her hands over the highest point of her enormous belly, “I don’t know either, haven’t weighed myself in weeks.”

Milo laid out the meal, Pamela held Milo’s attention while they ate, adding another chapter to her story.
“I was so embarrassed by my stupid grade point average I kept it from mom, got a job at the school cleaning offices and classrooms for less than ten dollars an hour. I rented my space from my former roommate; we had an agreement that I would keep the place tidy. No chance at that.

Now when mom found out about me being a cleaning woman, she had me return home. Milo, it gets even weirder from here…”

Pamela paused as she helped herself to her second baked potato.

“Mom didn’t seem surprised when she saw me, I thought she would be shocked, disgusted, angry. You know how she feels about overweight people, mostly females. She treated me like I was always extra size, I mean she did make a few catty comments about my appetite and did hint about me going on a diet but other than that, she wasn’t at all surprised. Then she says she’s dating this professor from Northwestern says Ken’s name and asks if maybe I know him. What’s up with that?
I was in an intense relationship with Ken! And when she introduces me to him, can you believe he acted like we never met before. He knows my name, although I look different! He simply said something like, nice to meet you, you’re very pretty!”

Milo was just as perplexed as Pamela, “No recollection at all? That is strange.”

Pamela shook her head, sharing a secret while buttering her baked potatoe to the hilt.

“Strange, Milo? I never told you this but I sort had a bias against heavy girls. Maybe more than a simple bias, I had a fear of getting fat myself. With the girls on the team, I used to point out how unpopular and sloppy looking fat girls were. My mom might have lectured me about my figure; truth is she didn’t have too. I worked hard to stay in shape, watched what I ate, worked out with the team. Strange, Milo? It’s totally strange because as much as I wish I had my healthy figure back, I prefer eating like a pig and have no motivation to exercise or anything else. I’d rather remain a fatty than go through all that hard work!”

Milo sighed, trying to remain diplomatic he still tendered an explanation, “Could be maybe all the pressure in maintaining your figure, keeping it slim and trim, was too much for you, and eating relieves it, I mean if you’re comfortable being plus size…”

“Yeah that’s it”, Pamela sarcastically muttered before pouncing on the baked potato.
Milo resumed his meal and watched as Pamela greedily devoured her food.

Milo was only a high school educated man never experiencing any level of higher education, but as he observed the uncouth manner in which Pamela fed the thought dawned on him.

Pamela was eating and behaving in complete unanimity based on her shallow perception about heavy females. Pamela believed they were sloppy, ate like pigs, were lazy, and while wishing they could lose weight, basically consented to being fat.

Milo needed to ask, “Do you think you’re different now, I guess what I’m asking is, now that you’re heavier, do you think you as a person has changed?”

A piece of potato slipped out of Pamela’s mouth as she dropped her jaw, “Huh?”

“I know, you stated your behavior has changed, what about your personality? You still seem like the Pam I remember.”

Pamela stretched out her beefy limbs, planted one hand over her inflated belly, the other hand she used to pick up what was left of her steak, nibbling while speaking.

“You tell me. I lost contact with my friends, guys don’t check me out like before, and funny how it doesn’t bother me. I’m not bitter about getting fat.”

Pamela didn’t exactly answer his question; he reckoned that if he was around her long enough he’d get some idea if she was still the same perky, sweet young lady.

The subject dropped, after a while Milo began washing the dishes and generally sprucing up the kitchen as Pamela nourished a bottle of cola and watched.

“I made friends on line through”, Pamela chirped, “Lots of them, even a few guys that like me but my old photographs are posted on my profile. None of them know I gained weight.”

Milo asked if Pamela planned on telling them, she flatly stated, “If I did, they would ignore me.”

“Coming from an old dog, I still think you’re the picture of beauty. Honest, Pam, that’s how I feel.”

Pamela playfully slapped her belly, the doughy flesh jiggling around, “Hot damn! You approve of me jumbo size! You are chub chaser or what?”

“I wouldn’t say that…” Milo said firmly gazing at her portly belly and then scoping out her abnormally chunky thighs, “But I think you’re more attractive than ever.”

Pamela tilted her head, his wide smile adding dimension to her fat cheeks and plump second chin, “With age comes wisdom. Most guys my age prefer girls who look like fashion models, they avoid us blimps. I appreciate your thoughts”, she added with a tap to her belly.

From there Pamela struggled to her feet, waddling over to Milo, she embraced his waist, “Thanks for dinner and your generosity. Promise you’ll stay the night with me, I want to have a Walking Dead marathon and I rather not watch it alone.”

“I don’t think your mom would approve of me spending the night”, Milo replied, “But I really would like too.

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her”, Pamela naughtily grinned, “You know what she’s doing? She’s spending a month if not longer with Ken supervising the restoration of his house. She even bought skimpy underwear!”

Milo delicately patted Pamela’s huge rump, “Okay, I’ll watch the show with you.”
Pamela squeezed Milo tighter, “Don’t go handling the merchandise unless you plan to buy it!” she giggled.

Soon they settled down in the living room in front of the TV, snacks abound.
Before placing the Blu-ray disks into the machine, Pamela once again brought up the weight she put on.

“Maybe its karma biting me in the ass coz I detested fat girls…”

Milo took Pamela by the hand, gently strumming her pudgy fingers, “Nah, whatever, you shouldn’t criticize yourself or question it.”

Pamela presented Milo with a kiss to the check, “You’re such a guy, a special guy..”
Subsequently grabbing the remote, she heaved a happy sigh.

Pamela didn’t snack continuously during their 9 hours long Walking Dead marathon but she polish off a quart of ice cream, a large bag of chips, countless cans of cola, and a cold spam sandwich dripping thick with mayonnaise.

At one point Pamela pulled up her top and began massaging her belly. The fingertips roaming over the bulbous ocean of fat, occasionally giving her belly a jiggle or soft tap.

Milo couldn’t deny his arousal, the size of her belly and the supple tissue was extremely sensual and womanly. Pamela noticed Milo watching and pulled her top downward.
“I’m sorry, are you….”Pamela began an apology.

“No, its okay, Pam”, Milo said cautiously, “I don’t know how to put this but watching you rubbing your belly stirs up feelings I shouldn’t have for you. Understand?”

Pamela slid her fingers over belly, “If we were closer in age then it would be okay?”

“I ought to go”, Milo replied.

“I was with Ken; you’re about the same age…”

Milo shook his head, “I’m not Ken, I’m won’t become engage in a sexual relation with a woman younger than me. There’s lots of guys your own age.”

“But they’re not you, Milo, I’d like to be with you”, Pamela flashed him a smile.

Milo slid his body sideways, “Honey, you’re vulnerable at the moment, you gained weight, you didn’t finish college, and your mom hooked up with your guy. I better leave.”

Pamela watched as Milo removed himself off the couch, “Please don’t go.”

“Would we be having this conversation if you were still slender?”

Pamela sniffled, “If you go you’ll break my heart, you wouldn’t want that on your conscience”, she forced a cheery smile.

“If you stay the night I’ll even make you breakfast!” Pamela added.

“You’re going to make me breakfast?”

Pamela patted her belly, “I have a phone, I’ll order out.”

Milo stood with his hands over his hips, briefly surveying the messy living room.
“Alright, Pam, I’ll stay. But only as a friend, and tomorrow you have to help me clean this place.”

Pamela giggled, Milo reclaiming his seat.
“You shouldn’t have mentioned cleaning up before seeing the state my bedroom’s in!”

_________

The next day after falling asleep together on the sofa, Milo began cleaning up the living room and bathroom. Pamela’s sole responsibility was putting her bedroom in order. Pamela made a half-way decent attempt, then Milo helped her with some laundry.

“Can’t we have lunch yet!” Pamela huffed, her sour mood virtually due to her hunger, “We ain’t even had breakfast!”

“Didn’t I brew a pot of coffee and we had donuts?” Milo questioned.

“That’s not a breakfast, that’s a snack”, Pamela retorted.

Milo chuckled, “Okay, okay. I’ll drive out to Burger King and while I’m gone you can take a shower or bath.”

“You’re kidding?” Pamela stared at Milo, “What is this, a holiday? I bathe a lot, often, just last…when I got home from school…. does it really matter! I do bathe!”

“I have a suspicion once I leave the house you’re going to go to the fridge and binge on all those snacks I picked up for you yesterday.”

“What, you’re the food police now!” Pamela bellowed.

Milo chuckled, “Okay, have it your way. What would you like from Burger King?”

A wide smile blossomed over Pamela’s face, “Just a second, I’ll give you a list.”
__

Later on that evening as Milo was about to go home, Pamela apologized for being cranky when she was hungry and thanked him keeping her company and everything he did for her over the weekend.

Milo confirmed it was all his pleasure, and that it was a long time since he spent such an interesting weekend with a member of the opposite sex.

Milo did indeed find Pamela attractive, physically, sensually, and congenially.
She was still the sweet young lady he remembered, other than being grumpy when hungry and somewhat sloppy and a tad lazy.

“Hey!” Milo shouted out to Pamela while on the walkway toward his home, “Don’t forget, work tomorrow!”

Pamela rolled her eyes with a goofy smile, “Right! Okay!”

Milo continued his stroll, Pamela stepping onto her porch, “Hey!”

Milo turned away to the sound of Pamela’s strident voice, “Remember you’re a pain in the ass! But a sweet one!”

Milo kept his word and looked after the house for Jean including mowing her lawn and fixing her mail box. Naturally he checked up on Pamela who he was developing a real affection for but due to their twenty year age gap didn’t act on his feelings.

Pamela hated working in the high school cafeteria, oh she didn’t mind being around food but getting gapes and stares tore at her heart, making her feel much more insecure and outright unattractive by the day. She slowly started missing days and eventually quit.

Once Jean returned Milo deliberately tried keeping his distance from Pamela but she would stop over from time to time. They would share a couple beers and talk. Pamela was getting heavier which made her look much more appealing to Milo, and being around a woman he couldn’t have drove him crazy.

Over the next few months Pamela routinely quit one job after another.
Fast food restaurant, office assistant, pizza delivery girl, she was actually fired from that one, motel receptionist, currently she worked at the makeup department at a discount shopping center.

It was a late Saturday evening and Milo was in the middle of his usual routine of watching a vintage movie when he heard the sound of somebody pounding on his door.

There stood Pamela obviously in distress.
Milo waved her into his home even before either one said a thing.

Pamela was put together better than usual as if she had just returned home after a social function.
Her brown hair which had grown in length was neatly combed, a trace of makeup over his chubby face.

The peach colored dress she wore was obviously from a discount clothing shop, the material tightly stretched over her large breasts which roosted over her portly belly. Matter of fact, the dress unambiguously exhibited the expanse of her belly and width of her hips, making her look exceedingly overweight.

Yet Milo never saw Pamela look as captivating.

“What’s wrong, sugar”, Milo said with the look of concern.

Pamela folded her arms over her heavy breasts, “Mom is getting married to Ken”, she pouted.

“We went out to dinner, Mom said Ken was bringing his daughters, it would be a family event, after dinner the jerk-off announced their engagement, this sucks!”

Milo affectionately rubbed Pamela’s back, “I can understand why. Want to stay here for a while to blow off steam.”

Pamela wiped her eyes, her grim expression locked unto her face, “Okay, yeah.”

“I’ll get us some beers”, Milo said softly, “maybe coffee’s better, alcohol will only intensify your emotions.”

“I would rather have a beer”, Pamela frustratingly blurted.

“No dice”, Milo replied in a flat tone. “I know what’s best for you.”

“Damn it, Milo!” Pamela screeched, “Do you always have to be the nice guy! Stop being so thoughtful, I hate it.”

“Honey, I’ve tried booting this nice guy persona but I can’t, it’s just how it is.”

They was a moment of silence as Milo began brewing the coffee, Pamela watching with an absentminded smile.

“This is my most humiliating night ever! The cool guy I dated will be my step dad, his daughters are skinny brats and mom is ignorant to my feelings.”

Milo brought Pamela her coffee, pouring himself a cup as well.
“Rough dinner, huh?”

Pamela sipped her brew, sluggishly running through the details.

“Ken still treats me like we never had a relationship, the way he said I looked pretty, I could read his expression, I’m not stupid, I’m fat. That’s what he was thinking. Now his daughters are these two snooty girls, they also looked at me like I was a cow; I swear they gave me dirty looks the entire time at the restaurant, when ordering my food, while eating. And my mother, why is she so insensitive to me? Telling me to go easy on the appetizers, trying to talk me into having a salad for dinner. Even when I was getting ready to go, she made some crack about me outgrowing my clothes and that I’m lucky I found a nice dress that fits!”

Milo applied his old school logic, “It’s done, nothing you can do about it now. You’re going to make the best of it. About your mom, be the better person and ignore the quips….”

Pamela broke into Milo’s speech with a jaded sigh, “You mean be the bigger person which by coincidence is me.”

“Talk with your mother, have a heart to heart, pouring out your feelings, let her know her wisecracks about your weight makes you feel uncomfortable.”

Pamela didn’t exactly ignore Milo’s common sense; she did acknowledge him with a smile, although the next words that came out of mouth were, “Mind if I raid your fridge?”

“I don’t care, make yourself at home but didn’t you just have dinner?”

Pamela literally skipped to the fridge, “Yeah I know….”
She then turned around, “You’re worried I’m going to get fatter?”

Milo’s eyes drifted to the bulging saddle bags of Pamela’s stout thighs, working upward over her spacious hips and pudgy waist, eventually settling on her cute face, “Of course not.”

Pamela jutted out her belly, and teasingly smirked while strumming the blubbery surface, “You think I’m sexy!”

“It doesn’t matter what I think”, Milo reluctantly stated.

“Oh no, oh no”, an impish tone to Pamela voice, “Admit it, you’re attracted to me. Very attracted.”

Milo tilted his head, sipping his coffee before changing the subject.
“I’m moving too, I even put a down payment on the place.”

Pamela waddled closer to Milo, “You’re kidding. You can’t move, you’re the neighborhood handyman, the nice guy who helps everyone!”

“Pamela, I want to talk to you likes adults for a moment”, Milo addressed her firmly.
“I do find you attractive, you’re beautiful, everything about you is beautiful.”

“You really think that after I’ve porked up big time, you’re being totally honest, I can tell”, Pamela brilliantly smiled.

Resuming her trek to the fridge, Pamela grabbed a tub of ice cream and then a spoon, nibbling while standing at the kitchen counter.

“You know when I worked the short time at that fast food place; guys would come in and as normal flirt with the skinny girls. They all know me from the high school; even then they would start a conversation even though they knew they’d never get to first base. It was just cool hanging with the gorgeous volleyball coach. Same thing when I briefly worked in the cafeteria. I fell off their radar because I turned into a blimp.”

Pamela began gobbling up the ice cream in a steady pace, “I’m ignored by guys, pushed aside, a couple times I was made fun of. Now here’s a man who thinks I’m attractive despite weighing nearly 300-pounds and you won’t do anything about it.”

“I’m far too old for you, I’m not being chivalrous just pragmatic.”

“Don’t you know I have feelings for you too”, Pamela said while slurping away a spoonful of ice cream, “Anyway, didn’t I date Ken, you’re about the same age.”

“Ken’s a different story, I’m a regular nine to five guy, Ken can afford the luxuries you deserve, he’s wealthy, and he’s far better looking than me.”

“I’m not shallow, its being with the right person that’s important, you are the right man for me”, Pamela confessed upon dropping the spoon into the tub.

“Tell me you have a great affection for me”, Pamela said as she walked toward Milo, inching herself into his space, her boulder size hooters pressing against his chest, “You desire me, right?”

Milo placed his hands over Pamela’s waist, “I do but…”

“Didn’t you once tell me age is only time on a calendar”, she said in a sultry tone.

“What are you going to about it?” Pamela added, their lips subsequently merging together.
Once in Milo’s bedroom Pamela couldn’t get her dress off fast enough.
Milo glimpsed his package of womanhood standing naked beside the bed.
Pamela’s well-endowed cleavage nestled upon her enormous belly which stuck outward with a negligible curve, her waist bulging in fat, love handles circling her abnormally wide hips.
Pamela slowly spun around to provide Milo a look at her humongous rump, her thighs tree trunk size quivering with her motion.

Pamela thumped her belly, then embraced it, “You ever think I’d get this huge?”

Milo softly uttered, “No, not in a million years.”

Pamela kept one hand over her belly, flipping back her mane with the free one, “Had I stayed slim I wonder if we would….”

Milo rolled off the bed and unto his feet, wrapped his arms around his sweetheart, “You shouldn’t analyze such stuff, it doesn’t matter.”

The romantic episode coming to a conclusion, Pamela wrapped her fat digits around Milo’s hand, purring contently, “Now we’re a couple, officially.”

Milo replied with a kiss, then coolly warbled “You’ll come live with me, you’ll only be miserable moving in with Ken and his daughters.”

“Yes, I will. Where exactly is this new home?”

Milo conveyed he bought a nice mobile home at the other end of town, and Pamela loudly chuckled, “A trailer home!”

~ ONE YEAR LATER ~

Milo is on the deck starting the barbecue, hot dogs and potato salad on their menu.

The screen door opens, Pamela joins him.
Pamela’s brown hair is in a bouncy ponytail, averting her locks away from her cute but absolutely pudgy face while her balloon shaped figure is in a sheer muumuu style gown which broadcasts the hugeness of her belly and the spread of her wide rounded hips.

“Just got off the phone with mom”, Pamela says while nervously rubbing her belly, her mother always gets under her skin.

“She harps on you about your weight again?” Milo asked, tossing hot dogs unto the grill.

“Nah”, Pamela giggled, “This time it was about me finding a job, she has a bug up her ass because I don’t work!”

“You think I should find me a job?” Pamela added.

“We get by; you don’t have to work if you don’t want to…” Milo replied.

“Heck, how often do I stay employed anyhow”, Pamela half-smiled, “Oh by the way, the change jar is full, we’ll cash it in next time we go grocery shopping.”

Milo agreed, Pamela sighs while looking over their community. This trailer park is a clean community; most of the people there are retired folks.

“There are still people around here who think I’m you’re daughter, can you believe that?” Pamela sighed again.

“Let them think what they want”, Milo replied, Pamela giggled, “Shucks, baby, you so cleared minded…”

“Yesterday I took that walk I do everyday over by the park. I sat a while, watched this girl powder puff football team at practice. Got me remembering when I was athletic and skinny seems like ages ago.”

“Down in the dumps about your weight again, hon?” Milo inquired.

“No, not really”, Pamela said somewhat reflectively, “My real only issue is that I out weight you, I’m closing in on 400-pounds!”

Milo chuckled, “Doesn’t bother me the least, I admire your soft body. But about the team, why bother bringing it up?”

“I saw one or two of them who resembled me but against being fussy with my meals and the pressure to be thin, I’d rather be fat.”

“Me too!” Milo smiled, favoring her with a sizzling kiss.

FINIS
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Re: TWISTED REALITY 6

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:56 pm

This was a very good story. I especially enjoyed the happy ending. Thanks for sharing it.
Junketh71

Re: TWISTED REALITY 6

Postby Matt L. » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello Junketh71,

Thank you for reading the story, I'm very pleased you enjoyed it.

This is actually the second version of the story, the first version, which I deleted but shouldn't have, had a weight swap between mother and daughter. The mother was heavy, lazy and a slob, the daughter slim, athletic and weight conscious. Their figures and behaviors strangely switching while the daughter is away at college.
I'm going to use that theme in the future for another story but I might make it happen between best friends.
Next week I'll start posting a new story co-authored by Her Revenge.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Return to Matt L.