FAT FRIEND BY MATT L & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FAT FRIEND BY MATT L & HER REVENGE

Postby div » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello!

Sadly my router has choosen this weekend to start passing away. It comes back on at times for a few minutes and then nothing for hours. Somewhere I got a few spare divices but can't remember where to look. So I better get it out now.

I have not read the leatest posts for obvious reasons but loaded them dowm. I am frozen in time so to say at the scene where Jenna and Miles left the Harvest Dance. This is what I wanted to reply yesterday:

Looks like we are back to boring and predictable. Don't get me wrong, the detail is fine and the effort visible. Nice writing. Still its bordering on inconclusive in my opinion. I just can't see a sobered up Jenna play along like that and develop deep feelings for Miles. Neither can I see Miles purposly taking advantage of Jenna's submissive strain. Doesn't work that way. Everything is too tame, the character broken and the storyline spoiled to a degree, but I had it all wrong before at the beginning and got surprised..

Kind regards.
div
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Hello folks,

I really appreciate the feedback, thank you all so very much. I'm currently writing 2 new stories, a shorter story which is more the generic style weight gain story and another much longer celebrity themed WG story. However, among my notes is another white trash transformation story.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 am

Looking forward to your new stories :-)
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby TheGreatestView » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:01 am

Reading back over this, there is no doubt this is the best story on this site. If you ever get the time, it would be intriguing to see a chapter on Jenna finding out that Betsy and Dora had led her on this path of extreme weight gain, and how she would react. Wow, maybe there would even be some revenge on Jenna's part towards Betsy, wouldn't that be ironic!

Great story and well done to both of you for writing it!
TheGreatestView

Postby Matt L. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:40 am

Hello TheGreatestView,

I'm honored that you enjoyed the story in such regards. Thank you.
As for a sequel, anything is possible but it'll be a while. HR and I are knee deep in our current story and we have another waiting in the wings. On top of that I have one solo story partially written which has been on hold for a while.

Some trivia concerning 'Fat Friend'; HR had written a closing scene for the story - "Midnight Cafe" - however, it was such tremendously well-written that we decided to collaborate on a new story based on his scene.

Thank you for reading our stories.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby TheGreatestView » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:50 am

That's wonderful Matt, I appreciate all the stories you write. I'm really enjoying Fresa Perdicion at the moment. Keep up the good work :)

Looking forward to reading the Midnight Cafe scene one day!
TheGreatestView

Previous

Return to Matt L.