FAT FRIEND BY MATT L & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FAT FRIEND BY MATT L & HER REVENGE

Postby Matt L. » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:19 am

Lineup’s Sports Bar and Grill was indeed a trendy watering hole; many of the patrons were upper middle class. Not that Michelle and her friends really cared, they were there to take in the swanky atmosphere and basically carouse with each other. If by chance they received favorable attention from any males, which was a long shot, it was all very innocent, not one of them had any design to cheat on their significant other.

A few guys did acknowledge them but the small talk was sparse, the length of time chatting wasn’t very long. Even Jenna was addressed politely but the guys who did momentarily speak with them chiefly centered their attention on the other three females.

Jenna was getting fidgety, swiftly gulping down her beer and rubbing her belly out of nervousness.
Terribly anxious for Cory to arrive.

Michelle and the other girls made light of it, sparing no expense in poking fun at her.

“Relax, Jen”, Sammi civilly, but with a twisted grin, told her, “Cory seemed to fancy you big time.”
Julie giggled, “I swear she’s right, the guy appeared to have a huge crush on you.”
Jenna lifted her eyebrows and sighed, “I just have an itch that needs scratching; it’s been a long time.”

Michelle leaned in toward Jenna, “Now Jen, you weren’t like this in high school, racked with doubt if the guy liked you or not. You’re still the same girl you were back then, right. Maybe full size now but why worry about that stuff, remember you were the prom queen.”

Jenna was completely in a beer buzz, and she responded with a cheesy smile, “That’s right, I was the prom queen.”

“You owned the room the moment you entered it, guys circling you like bees to honey”, Michelle began rattling off in a cute tone. “Some confidence you had didn’t you, knowing you had the pick of the litter.”

“You can’t believe how popular I was”, Jenna said, her speech marginally slurring.
Michelle reclaimed her position on the back of her chair, her posture straight and a little intimidating. Michelle’s eyes scanned her friends before delivering Jenna’s ego a proverbial smack.

“We used to be so envious of you and no wonder why. Thing is though, we never really wanted to be apart of your clique back then, and now you’ve managed to become a part of our clique. Funny how things work out, hasn’t it Jen?”

Jenna sipped her beer, a funky smile adding dimension to her puffy her cheeks, “Huh-uh, you kind of lost me.”

Michelle laughed, “What I’m saying, if I’m saying anything is that after all this time the prom queen has joined us, not the other way around.”

Jenna tilted her head; she roughly understood what Michelle meant.
Before Jenna could adequately respond, Sammi and Julie chimed in.
“But I think it’s cool, very cool”, Sammi brilliantly smiled, “We’re not at all high maintenance like your former friends_.”

“Fate isn‘t all that complicated”, Julie said with a soft chuckle as she strummed her own capacious belly; “you have more in common with us now.”

Michelle shook head, “Julie’s right, you can connect better with us, communicate on the same level. Hell, Jen, being prom queen isn’t that big of deal anymore because there’s not a shred of difference between you and us.”

Jenna crinkled her nose, her fingertips circling the top of her beer mug, “Why you saying this? Is it because I’ve changed we’re now friends?”

“Cheer up, Jen”, Sammi said extremely syrupy, “At least try to understand that the weight you put on, losing the attitude, puts us all on the same ground.”

“Yes, we enjoy your company, don’t feel ’too’ insulted”, Julie remarked.

Michelle laid her hand over Jenna’s thigh in which she gently patted, “Perk up, we hope you’ll continue joining us, hanging out with us.”

Jenna passively uttered, “Yeah, that be cool.”

The friends all listened as Jenna apologized, “I guess I treated y’all rather uppity back then, sorry about that_.”

Jenna cupped her belly bulge at its lowest region, accentuating the change to her body, and to stress her point, she awkwardly giggled, “_yeah, we got more in common now!”

Pushing back her bangs, Jenna sluggishly wheezed, “But like, if plumping up initiated this friendship, then I’m sort of happy it did.”

Michelle glimpsed her friends with a befuddled smirk, and then stood up, “I think it’s time for another round.”

Jenna slugged down what beer was left in her mug, giggling out loud as she dug into her purse, “Wait! This rounds on me!”

Jenna handed Michelle the cash, and then bought another round of beer.

Just as Michelle returned to their table, Cory walked through the door.
Cory had amended his appearance, combing his hair and was wearing better clothes.

“Look who’s looking spiffy”, Michelle warbled in a spunky tone.
For some strange reason Jenna could only stare at Cory until Julie playfully tugged on Jenna’s upper arm. “Acknowledge your love-muffin, do something!”

Jenna stretched out her arm and waved over to Cory, however he failed to notice due to his eyes being locked onto a couple hot looking babes at the bar.

Michelle planted her hand unto Jenna’s back, then leaned into her as she coasted her upward out of the chair.

“Go over there, play it cool…”, Michelle coached Jenna along in a constructive manner but then switch streams, “……forget about that, playing hard to get went out when your figure became hostile to thong skivvies!”

Jenna swung her face toward Michelle, “Huh?” she groaned.

Michelle wrapped one arm around Jenna’s shoulder, “Remember, things have changed, you’re not the….”

Michelle caught the doleful shine in Jenna’s eye, holding back further criticism, she finished her sentence by simply stating, “…..don’t do anything too stupid but have fun.”

Jenna shook her head, Michelle giving her ass a swift swat, provoking Jenna to lumber forward into Cory‘s direction.

Michelle plopped down into her chair, turning to her friends, she vigorously rubbed her head, “I must be getting soft, my conscience got the better of me.”

Jenna walked over to Cory, snaring his attention with a buoyant, “Hey stun!”

Michelle, Sammi and Julie watched from the table, Jenna flirting to the hilt, Cory looking a little bit nervous. They walked over to the bar, Jenna ordering a couple beers, her hand over his shoulder.
After a moment they moved closer to each other, Jenna whispering into Cory’s ear, possibly nibbling on it. They didn’t spend a lot of time nursing their beers, Jenna wrapping her arm around Cory’s arm, they slower made tracks outside.

Michelle jumped out of her chair and bolted to the picture window. She quietly giggled and waved the other girls over.

Jenna cupped the sides of Cory’s face, planting her lips onto his as he brought his hands over her pudgy waist. The girls watched as the sparks flew between the couple, Jenna’s body seemingly engulfing Cory’s as she moved closer into the embrace.

A pause in the necking, Jenna looked over Cory’s shoulder, mentioning something inaudible to her audience. From there Jenna and Cory took to a narrow trail that led behind the bar.

Michelle turned to her friends, “She works fast.”
“She got too, Jen can’t miss a meal”, Sammi chuckled.
Julie swerved toward the door, Michelle composedly interrupting her, “Wait, not yet.”
“Don’t you wanna see what happens?” Julie asked.
“Yeah, I do”, Michelle answered back on route to their table, “But let’s give ’em awhile, we still have time to finish our beer before it gets interesting.”
Sammi giggled in agreement, Julie grinning before likewise giggling, “Yeah, I suppose you’re right.”

The path took them through a patch of pine trees and shrubbery, down an embankment where they willingly began a bout of sensual pleasure.

They settled down on a fallen log that was just wide enough to equip Jenna’s roomy ass, their lips merging together as their hands caressed each others body.

Jenna positioned one leg over Cory’s lap, pausing for a breath of air she impishly smiled as Cory cupped her breast, firmly squeezing the spongy tissue before daintily massaging her boob.
Jenna’s fingers roomed over Cory’s flat stomach, eventually moving downward to his crotch, the kissing ensued very dramatically.

Michelle, Sammi and Julie finally made it down the trail, observing them from behind the foliage.
Jenna had removed her top and lowered a bra cup, Cory fervently caressing her breast with his lips, his other hand underneath the spandex fabric, vigorously massaging her ass.
Jenna’s arms flung over Cory‘s shoulders, her head tilted backward.

Michelle watched as her friends removed their cell phones from their purses, Sammi quipping, “Such a Kodak moment!”

Michelle cracked a crooked grin, “I can’t disagree with you there.”

The females began taking photographs, Michelle grabbing her cell phone as well, “This is too outrageous to ignore.”

Within a few seconds Jenna positioned herself over the log, Cory laying hold to her spacious hips.
Jenna’s could feel Cory’s swelling cock underneath his jeans as he preceded to dry hump her doggy style.

A safe distance away and behind the shrubbery the friends faintly giggled.
“This is too much”, Sammi grinned.
Michelle snapped a photograph, “That’s some cush’n for the push’n.”

Jenna was in full arousal, emitting loud squeaky moans which caused her friends to giggle louder.

Michelle turned to her friends, “Okay, Ladies, we’ve seen enough. Let’s go back inside the bar, wait five minutes, then I’ll phone the bovine and tell her we’re leaving.”
Sammi and Julie concurred and they scurried back to the bar.

It took a while for Jenna to answer her phone, and when Jenna was told they were about to leave she began to whine.
Michelle was adamant in her decision, “No Jen, not a minute longer! You had enough time with your Romeo, now we’ll heading to a fast food joint and then home.”

Jenna muttered something to Cory then returned her attention to Michelle, “…what if I meet you later…”

“No! We came as group, we’re leaving as a group”, Michelle strictly enforced the big sister role, “Understand! Come back now!”

A few minutes later Jenna wobbled back into the bar, her hair and makeup a ruined mess, and the back of her top tucked into her slacks.
“Where’s you’re lover boy?” Julie asked.

Jenna scratched her belly, finally replying after grabbing the beer she had abandoned when Cory arrived, “Well he left, was totally disappointed we had to stop, I think he was a little mad.”

Jenna held unto her billowing belly as she guzzled the beer, resulting in such a thunderously loud burp which caused many of the patrons to spin around and look at her.

Wiping her lips with her forearm, Jenna inquired, “Why can’t we just eat here, it says bar and grill don’t it?”

“We have a long drive back”, said Michelle rather sweetly, “Be best if we dine near our own neighborhood. You hungry?”

“Well, a little, yeah”, Jenna replied quietly.

“Alright then”, Julie said perkily.

Michelle spun around taking the lead as she walked toward the door, Sammi and Julie side by side close behind her, Jenna trailing a few steps back, plainly indicating the hierarchy of their clique.

Approximately an hour later the friends bought burgers at an open all night burger joint, and dined in the car.

“You’ll be spending the night at my place”, Michelle casually told Jenna, “Of course.”
Jenna paused munching on her fries to amiably decline, “I don’t think so, Carter might be home, I’d like to see him.”

“Oh I really think you oughtn’t to see Carter, bad idea”, Michelle willingly shared her opinion, “Not so soon after making moves on another guy. Wait until tomorrow and when Cory is out of your system.

Jenna listened as Sammi chimed in, “Michelle’s right, you need time for closure, and anyhow, Carter might just sense you were with another guy.”

“I didn’t think about that”, Jenna sighed, taking a bite out of her burger, she added, “I guess that makes sense.”

The friends consumed their meals and afterward breaking company once returning to Michelle’s home where Jenna bunked over night.

Jenna slept to around noon, had a nice size breakfast and then obliged Michelle with painting her finger and toe nails. The friends casually reviewed their night out, Jenna stating it was the most fun she had in a while and that she appreciates their friendship. Michelle agreed, saying that having her along made the excursion all the more special. Jenna then admitted that she became involved with Cory in a romantic type of fling, and while it did suppress her feminine urges, she was all the hornier.

“I don’t know what Carter got planned for us tonight but I damn sure hope there’s plenty of action in the bedroom. That dude done whet my appetite!”

Michelle giggled, cheering Jenna on, “Ain’t you the vixen in heat! I hope Carter is mindful and cautious at the same time. Don’t rough up your man too bad with all your pent-up hormones!”

However, Jenna was stranded over by Michelle’s since Sammi had driven her over there the previous evening. No real problem though, Jenna phoned Carter to pick her up, however, Carter was unavailable but would send Larry to get her and drive her back to their place.

While Jenna waited for Larry, Michelle apologized for not being able to give her a ride home.
It couldn’t be helped; Michelle’s old man had need of their vehicle.
Jenna thanked Michelle for being included in their girls night out, and Michelle told her that she was always welcomed in joining them, she was now a member of their group.

“Thanks for coming out and picking me up!” Jenna pleasantly chirped as she hopped into Larry’s van.
Larry nonchalantly replied, “it’s cool, I wasn’t doing much of anything.”

Larry waited until Jenna had fastened her safety belt before driving off to his place.
“Have a nice time?” Larry asked, Jenna shook her head, discreetly sharing a few details, naturally leaving Cory entirely out of the discussion. Once Jenna had finished, Larry chivalrously informed Jenna about Carter and his plans for the evening.

“Carter feels awful coz he couldn’t pick ya up, says he hopes you understand. Tonight he’s planning to take you out somewhere; I think the bar, something like that. Main thing is, he expects you to be ready by nine sharp!”

“Oh I’ll be ready, you can count on that!” Jenna snickered.

“You hungry at all?” Larry questioned Jenna bluntly yet serenely.

Jenna directed her eyes out the side window, glancing over the landscape and the few homes off in the horizon. “I had a nice breakfast by Michelle’s, so I don’t think so.”

Larry laid his hand over Jenna’s belly, his easy going tone corresponding to the smile over her face.
“You swear you’re not hungry?”

Larry pressed his fingertips tautly into the fatty tissue which insulated Jenna’s belly, startling her at first, and causing her to swerve her face toward Larry.

Jenna was about to reply but Larry spoke over her in a joking fashion, “You have the kind of tummy that needs to be stuffed, I know for sure, my belly’s the same way!”
Larry subsequently laughed, removing his had from Jenna’s gut in the process.

There was something that Jenna found erotic about her belly being handled, belly rubs especially a turn-on. Normally she would have preferred Carter grabbing her belly but she had to admit, the brief moment of contact had aroused her,

Jenna favored Larry with a dauntless grin, squinting her eyes as she teasingly uttered, “It’s nice to know I’m not the only big eater around town. Are you going to stop off to get something for yourself?”

Larry rattled off, “Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and biscuits! There’s a new KFC in town!”

Jenna planted her fingers over her bulbous belly and giggled, “That sounds so tasty big guy, I think I can be persuaded in joining you. Hell yeah!”

Jenna strummed her orb shaped belly, even though covered by spandex, the minor league fondling relieved the sexual tension she felt. The only other outlet in quelling her sexual desire was through eating.

“Well if I’m a judge of time, going to the drive through and all, we should get home just as Chiller - Horror Theater gets on!” Larry announced with legitimate excitement.

“Count Floyd! Damn, I didn’t know he was still on TV, I used to watch that show all the time in high school with my friend Betsy”, Jenna replied practically embarrassed to admit it.

“It be cool if you’d watch it with me while we eat, they’re having Attack of the Crab Monsters!”

Jenna rocked her head back and forth, “Don’t know why the hell not! As long as it’s over before I have to get ready to see Carter.”

Larry shook his head, “It should be, I’m sure it will!”

Jenna melodiously chimed, “Okay!”

“I’ll be honest with ya Jen”, Larry began to show his venerable side; “Carter is one lucky bum dating you! You’re about everything there is cool and sweet about a girl, damn beautiful too! Very beautiful!”

Jenna charmingly smiled, “That’s quite a wonderful opinion you have of me. Thanks, Larry.”

“I don’t mean to be out of line, being factually about this stuff”, Larry said, trying to pull of to her that he was smarter than he actually was to impress Jenna. “Way I figure, it’s phonemically important to put it all out there and speak your mind. Carter is my best friend, straight on cool and all that.
I can see why you’re attached to him, I can’t blame you.”

Jenna nodded, Larry continued, “I just want you to know that I think you’re just as special as you think Carter is. You understand where I’m going?”

Jenna chuckled, “Yeah, I think so. You feel I’m just as special as I feel Carter is.”
Larry seemed a little frazzled although it was obvious Jenna understood what he meant.
Jenna laid her hand over Larry’s shoulder, her voice perky in optimism, “You’re sweet, very sweet, I know that you’ll someday meet up with a girl who thinks you’re just as special…”

Jenna inched closer to Larry, sliding her body next to his, “…just as damn special as I find Carter. She’ll be crazy for you.”

“Yeah”, Larry grunted, “Only thing is, I’ll be showing her more attention than Carter shows you.”

A glum expression grew upon Jenna’s face, “Huh-uh, yeah. Good for you.”
Larry affectionately tapped Jenna’s knee, and she nasally sighed, “I sure hope Carter shows up, I’d hate to spend another night without him.”
Larry inconspicuously surveyed Jenna’s her well-endowed jugs and ample size belly, and finally the plumpness of her thighs.
“Yeah girl, you’re beautiful to the max”, Larry thought to himself as he brought his eyes to Jenna’s face. Minus any kind of makeup, her features looking exceedingly puffy, and with a small collection of pimples, Larry found Jenna unanimously alluring.

Larry half-smiled due to nervousness, “Carter doesn’t know what he got”, Larry shared his thoughts with Jenna, “You’re more possibly the best looking dish Carter was ever with, I sure wish he knew this.”

“Yup!” Jenna responded coarsely, “I wish he knew this too, it’s awful he’s so busy lately.”

Jenna’s stomach emitted a gurgle that was loud enough to break the seriousness of the moment, causing her to laugh out loud, “How far is that KFC! I’m hungrier than I thought!”

Larry broke out in laughter as well, joking with Jenna to the hilt, “I told ya, pretty lady, you got a belly that needs stuffing, almost constantly!”

“I guess my stomach knows more about me than my brain!” Jenna replied, the laughter ensuing.

The pair comically exchanged jokes about each others bellies and appetites until they reached the Kentucky Fried Chicken establishment. No surprise, Jenna ordered a meal just as large as Larry’s, and he made it a point to treat.

Back home Jenna and Larry shared the couch as they dined on the food, watching the B Science Fiction movie and having as wonderful a time together as possible. Needless to say, beer, some vodka and a modest amount of marijuana was thrown into the mix.

Jenna wasn’t quite as sober as she would like to have been by the time she got ready for her date with Carter. The tryst with Cory the previous evening was nice but their encounter only managed to kindle her feminine desires. Furthermore, Cory was a rookie, Jenna needed a man who knew exactly what he was doing, and Carter was tremendously dexterous where she was concerned.

Jenna wanted to look dangerously sexy, producing an appearance that turned him on.
She fiddled around with her brown hair, twisting it into a knotty ponytail before deciding that just letting her hair down, sweeping her shoulders was probably for the best.

Makeup was profusely applied, wanting to generate the ‘bad girl’ look and Jenna was modestly successful. The thick eyeliner, pink mascara and cherry red lipstick done overboard made Jenna look embarrassing cheap. Depicting a young lady with questionable morals and got noticed by her appearance not her personality.
Jenna put on a stretchy pink top that emphasized her buxom melons while exposing the navel region of her belly. Jenna sat on the edge of the bed as she squeezed into the slacks, camouflaged in style, green, gray and black. Standing upward, Jenna adjusted the waistband, her belly flowing over the material, a minor tummy bulge nestled beneath a much large one. Muffin-tops oozing over the slacks, the fabric contouring to the roundness of her chubby hindquarters, her thighs looking radically chunky.

Jenna analyzed her appearance in the mirror, for a split-second she felt demoralized over the weight she piled on and her low-class attire. But she quickly dispensed with the loathsome thought of the gutter trash variety of female she had developed into, and instead smiled at her reflection with a kernal of pride.
She was finally the type of woman that Carter aspired her to become.

Jenna strutted back into the living room, Larry smiling at her while taking a toke from a joint.
“You look mind boggling hot!” Larry admitted between coughing.
Jenna marched on over to Larry, securing the joint, she took a drag, “Compliments are always appreciative, coming from you, they’re especially nice.”

Jenna took another drag, handing Larry back the joint, she then picked up her cell phone and called Carter. There was no answer.

“He knows he’s coming to get me, right?” Jenna asked, her tone a little too anxious.
Larry shook his head.

Jenna took a seat on the couch along side Larry and phoned Carter again and again no answer.

Nine o’clock - nine thirty - ten o’clock. Jenna made repeated tries in contacting Carter, and he never answered the phone.
Jenna kept bugging Larry, almost too sheer lunacy, “Are you sure he was picking me up? Where do you suppose he is? Why isn’t he answering my calls?”

Larry would only reply with the same answer.
“All I know is, Carter said he was taking you out and be ready at nine o’clock sharp.”

It was thirty minutes after ten when Larry’s cell phone went off. Jenna leaned toward Larry, hoping it was indeed Carter.

Larry shook his head as the person on the other end spoke, eventually he did respond with a definite, “Nah, thanks for asking.”

Larry stood up as soon as the phone call came to an end, peering at Jenna with a wanton sparkle in his eyes, he informed Jenna that it was J.J. who called, and then as he walked to the kitchen, “I’m going to get a beer, I’ll bring you one.”

Jenna once again dialed Carter’s number, at her wit’s end, hoping he would answer.
Jenna’s attempt in reaching him was a flat zero.

Larry returned to the living room, handing Jenna the bottle of suds, he resumed his place on the couch beside her. Jenna sipped her beer, somewhere wedged between worry and anger, she uttered tensely, “I hope nothing happened to him.”

Larry sighed, taking a longer then usual swig of beer; he then relinquished a much louder sigh.
“J.J. said that he was at a strip club, he invited me to join them.”

“Alright”, Jenna remarked indifferently, “Go join your friends if you like; I’m sure Carter will show up sooner or later.”

Larry engaged in another sip of beer, he positioned himself sideways over the couch, his sprawling belly connecting to Jenna’s.

“This sucks”, Larry sourly explained, “J.J. is out with Carter, Carter is at the strip club with him.”

Jenna’s jaw dropped, her features contorting into a bizarre scowl, “He didn’t mention me, like something about Carter seeing me?”

“J.J. didn’t mention Carter seeing you at all”, Larry softly replied.
Scratching his belly, Larry mumbled, “oh shit“, subsequently picking up his cell phone.
“I’ll call Carter for ya, see what the holdup is.”

It took Larry some effort to pull himself off the couch, his belly seemingly like an anchor that tried hindering his movement. Stepping out of earshot of Jenna, Larry did reach Carter, their conversation limited to hardly a minute.

Larry placed his cell phone on the coffee table, his expression muddled in confusion.
“I don’t know what’s going on, but Carter isn’t going to be home until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.”

Jenna nervously clutched her belly, her double chin doubling in size as she winced, “You did mention me, that I’m all ready, waiting for him.”

Larry tilted his head, “When I said you were here that’s when Carter said he wouldn’t be back until tomorrow. The lout didn’t even mention your name.”

Jenna snarled, “That son-of-a-bitch! He said for me to be ready, and then he stands me up!”

“You could use another beer, honey”, Larry persuasively grinned. “Be right back.”
In the time it took Jenna to drink a couple more beers, and a few more drags from the joint, she verbally criticized Carter. Larry preferred to let her vent, “Get it all out of your system”, he told her a few times.

Jenna then became inexplicably quiet for a short span of time, watching TV with Larry and sipping another beer.

Jenna’s emotional state ultimately crashed and she became terribly submissive and self-critical.
“Did I do something to offend him, maybe I’m too clingy or something?”

Larry smiled at Jenna, making an attempt to relieve her qualms, “Nah, sweetie, ain’t your fault at all, you just got mixed up with a scumbag who doesn’t deserve you.”

Jenna forced a smile unto her face although her eyes were still filled with misery.

Larry roughly sighed, lunging himself off the couch, making a trek to the kitchen.

Jenna pouted, contemplating the cause behind Carter’s thoughtless behavior toward her.
Larry returned to living room, “Hope this might make you feel better”, he affectionately smile as he handed Jenna a couple of baloney with cheese sandwiches, the mayo excessively thick.

Jenna gobbled them up along with another beer but the food failed to help relieve her strife.

Jenna curled up next to Larry, laying her hand over his enormous gut; she repeated her questions, a raw bleakness in her voice. “I try making Carter happy; do whatever I can to make myself attractive. What the hell is happening, I really thought he liked me?”

Jenna began massaging Larry’s belly, gliding her fingers over the bulging fat; there was something oddly sexual about the pudginess.

“I’ll be completely honest, Jennifer”, Larry half-smiled, bringing his hand over Jenna’s belly, and giving it a delicate squeeze before strumming the slope.
“Carter told me, maybe Monday … no Tuesday…whatever. But as much as he likes having you around….”

Jenna brought her face closer to Larry’s, her eyes locking unto his, “Please Larry, what did Carter say.”

“There’s no nice way of me telling you this, honey”, Larry uttered uncomfortably, “But it wasn’t complimentary at all. Shit, it was ….low down insulting.”

Larry advanced the strength of the belly rub, his fingers submerging deeply into the rubbery tissue, “I don’t want to tell you, it was that dirty, offensive…”
Jenna let loose a muffled sigh, the massage sparking a riveting sensation down to her toes.
“You got to be answer…I mean be honest, what did C..Carter say, exactly….please tell me…”

“It’s not how I feel about you, I think you’re sexy, you know, you gotta believe me”, Larry answered, his sexual urges becoming aroused as Jenna leaned into him, slithering her fingers down the length of his gut.

“Carter says you’re starting to look like a big fat troll….he didn’t mind the weight at first but you’re getting too big …too fat for him to handle….”

Jenna unconsciously spread open her beefy thighs, practically climbing aboard the stout middle aged man. “Damn…damn my weight, I knew I was getting too fat…” Jenna whimpered.

Larry cringed at Jenna’s comment, using more strength than he thought he had, brought her body on top of his own, their bellies merging together, her breasts aligned against his chest.

“Don’t say that, you ain’t too fat, you could be huge, bigger than me, what does it matter, Jenna, it wouldn’t matter to me.”

Jenna embraced Larry, his hands firmly holding her waist, “I…know…I know…”

Their eyes interlocking, their lips curving into mischievous grins.

Larry brushed his fingers along Jenna’s love handles; she peeped a semi-erotic sigh, then massaged his lower lip with her tongue.
They began kissing; an ardent if not sloppy display of affection but neither paused to complain.
Larry secured her boob, caressing it gently, her one hand delicately against his face, the other hand massaging his gut.
Within a minute, Larry began rocking his body, Jenna exploding in giggles, latching unto his shoulders, manuvering her breasts into his face.

In a flash, Jenna slid off Larry, clumsily losing her balance briefly as she began undressing.
Larry directed his arm toward Jenna who stood garbed in just her bra and panties.
Jenna tightly grabbed Larry’s arm, and heaved him off the couch.
Another minor bout of kissing, Jenna coming to Larry’s aid in removing his clothes.
She snorted loudly but in approval at Larry’s naked girth, her ridiculously wide smile exaggerating the plumpness of her cheeks. Jenna cupped Larry’s belly with both hands, strumming the sides, before bending over and licking his gut which slightly hung downward. Larry brought his hands to Jenna’s head, running his fingers through her hair as she began French kissing his belly.

“Imagine if we bred”, Larry jokingly stated, “We’d have some gigantic babies!”

Jenna cracked an inane giggled as she straightened up and backed away.
A naughty expression formed over Jenna’s face, and she giggled like an air-head while removing her bra, and then tossing it at Larry.

“Make one hell of a slingshot!” Larry laughed as he caught it and tossed it back at her.
Jenna’s heavy boobs bounced a couple times before settling in postion over the top of her belly.
Catching her bra, she tossed it behind her, then moved closer to Larry and held unto his shoulder as she tried to removing her panties.

This wasn’t so easy, the material getting stuck on her butt-cheek, and she tugged on it to no prevail until Larry eased her back unto the couch and removed the garment off her.

Larry began massaging her chunky thighs, a frolicsome sparkle in his eyes, an elongated grin upon his face.

Jenna giggled, latching her hands unto her bulbous belly, she gave it a firm squeeze, giggling again, she mischievously smirked, “Don’t be neglecting my tummy.”

Larry snickered and moved in toward Jenna’s belly, gliding his hands over the protuberance in a circular motion. Jenna smiled at the massage, emitting a serene snort. Larry directed his hand to Jenna’s breast, caressing it daintily; she altered her position on the couch and obsessively kissed him.

Jenna maneuvered herself in position, doggy style was her preference, and the best option.
Larry wasn’t shy about tapping Jenna’s hefty ass, giving it a squeeze before embracing her hips and going into action.

Jenna squealed as Larry entered her, his thrust irregular at first but he soon found his groove.
Jenna’s breasts swinging, her belly jiggling as were her thighs.

Larry grunted rowdily with every shove, Jenna biting her lip and enjoying the ride.

The deeper Larry thrust into her, the louder he grunted, at one point deriding Carter, calling him a prick for treating Jenna so crudely.

Jenna was far too aroused to comment, other than a snorting or whimpering.

Larry releasing one hand from her waist for a moment to playfully pinch the flab that coated her hip, “This is out-and-out womanly, damn sexy!”

Jenna nodded, sighing again and again as Larry put everything he had into her.

Soon enough, Larry emptied his load into Jenna.

Jenna eased herself to the floor, and rolled unto her back, her lips acknowledging Larry with an air-head smile.

Larry winked at Jenna, pitching his hand down toward her, she seized it and he steered her upward.

Jenna laid one arm over Larry’s shoulder, edging her breasts into his body, Larry responded with an extended kiss as she slithered her body against his.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Larry questioned upon removing his lips from Jenna’s.
Jenna submissively tilted her head; “Yeah?” she squeaked a high-pitched snicker.

Larry swiftly handled her boob, giving her a quick smooch and then wobbled into the kitchen.
Jenna sincerely thought Larry had meant another mating session but realizing she was wrong, held one hand to her big roving belly and joined him in the kitchen.

Jenna slanted her body against Larry, hugging his waist as she nibbled on his neck while he stood at the fridge gnawing on a piece of pie. Larry turned slightly, bringing what was left of the pie to Jenna’s lips which she devoured instantly. Noticing the chocolate syrup, Larry brought it out of the fridge, squinting a mouthful then directed the bottle toward Jenna and did the same for her.

In a cute tone, Jenna uttered, “Yummy”, which influenced Larry to squirt a trail of syrup down the length of his vast belly. Jenna grasped Larry’s waist and began licking away the chocolate syrup that trailed down his gut. Once Jenna had finished, she grabbed the syrup bottle and squirted the syrup over her breasts which Larry eagerly licked. As it happened, the pair continued the routine for a while, squinting chocolate syrup on certain areas of each others body, the other participant licking it off. Once the novelty wore off, they consumed a variety of food and smoked a little weed, eventually bringing the sexual activity to Larry’s bed.

Postby div » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:05 am

Hello!

I haven't got the leisure to go through the new posts with the usual love for detail. Speed reading is not one of my best developed skills so that I possiblly missed something.

I wonder if this is the confinement Carter talked about to J.J. while having a peek at the passed out protagonist. But Keeping Jenna stuck over the weekends (complete weeks are out of question I guess) at Larry's for a while caught between lust, gluttony, a minor case of guilty conscience for two timing with her mind sufficiently dimmed won't work if Carter fails to show some more attention. I can't see Jenna going over to see Larry, yet, except for keeping up appearances back at Dora's but it'll be quite amusing if you proof me wrong. What a match! I just don't see the mechanics for such a variation of a pig pen work so far.

Carter may be done with Jenna but as far as I remember given the opportunity that has never saved a virile male to get quite aroused in view of a spectacular set of boobs even if he despises the counter weights. Having to deal with especially stiff and persitent boners and a period spiced up with good old good by sex at its best can become a consquence hard to avoid.

Good work.
I am still plenty curious about what comes up next.

Kind regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby div » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:59 am

... forgot pasting the last paragraph:

I almost can see them, Jenna and Carter, the next day fussing and fighting, some screaming, a few tears and stamping of feet, perhaps some hitting of cheeks, a crazy mess with Larry sitting in first row (on the couch) listing in but looking all the innocent bystander. Great sex afterwards (Anybody remember situations like that?) and next week repeat including Larry getting lucky again and perhaps J.J. having another entry bringing the good stuff along. A whirlwind of emotion and stress for the protagonist virtually uncontrollable cancelling any form of reasonable behavior and planning ahead.

Taht's it!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello Div,

I appreciate the feedback, thank you. The next episode will be posted shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Larry brought Jenna out of her slumber by casually massaging her bulbous ass.
Jenna cracked open an eye and uttered a faint giggle as Larry’s hands strenuously caressed the blubbery tissue. For a brief instant she assumed it was Carter’s fingertips fondling her plump rump, sighing chaotically upon remembering that her main squeeze had stood her up, leaving her with Larry who responded to her sexually urges.

“I swear, you have the biggest beautiful ass around”, Larry said in a strange mode of affection.

Jenna crinkled her nose, “Um, thanks….”

Larry was by far the least likely male candidate that Jenna would ever consider hooking up with. Tremendously overweight, hardly good looking and his body odor was rancid. Yet, she somehow, and although intoxicated, couldn’t deny that their sexual encounter was off the charts stupendous.

Jenna elevated her ass a smidgen upward, improving Larry’s effort in the massage.
Larry smiled, handling Jenna’s swollen butt-cheeks vigorously, causing her to utter a manic purr.

“If you’re hungry, I’ll make you something to eat”, Larry said utterly charming, “I’m a bit hungry too.”

Jenna peeped a placid snort, “Yeah, sure. But in a few minutes, okay? Your massage feels awfully soothing.”

Larry nodded to the affirmative; Jenna closed her eyes and sighed.
Larry diligently maneuvered his fingertips over Jenna’s ample posterior, the texture unambiguously spongy, skimming over the bulbous butt-cheeks, sporadically adding a little pressure.

Jenna wondered about Carter, the status of their relationship in limbo.
She opened her eyes and questioned awkwardly, “Larry, last night the stuff you told me, the stuff Carter said about me, was all that true?”

Larry smoothly worked his fingers over the plush canopy of her swollen cheeks, “Everything I said, Jen, was honest. I feel bad about it but it’s true.”

Jenna rolled unto her back, bringing the massage to a close, clearing her throat, she discomforting uttered, “I’m getting too big for him, I’m a fat troll. You don’t think I look like a troll, do you Larry?”

Larry directly took hold of Jenna’s leg, and began massaging her thigh.
“Not at all, Jen”, Larry replied straightforwardly and with an uncomplicated grin.
“You’re more beautiful than lots of girls, you’re very beautiful.”

Jenna slithered her fingers over her distended belly, her expression along with her voice designating a need for assurance, “I’ve gotten so fat, no wonder Carter doesn’t want to be with me. Do you…”

Jenna paused briefly, she had an inclination that Larry found her attractive despite being heavy but she needed to hear him say it.
“….. Do you really think I’m beautiful?”

Larry’s fingers trailed over the top portion of Jenna’s thigh, pressing his fingertips into the dense fat, “Yeah, I do at that, Jen.”

“You’re a chunky momma”, Larry added boldly but with a cordial smile, “I can’t deny that or I’d be lying, right?”

Jenna giggled as she shook her head, “Glad you’re honest, I need a trustworthy friend.”

Larry dropped Jenna’s limb and moved off the bed, grasping his enormous belly with both hands, he continued in a comical manner, “Now this is fat, baby. You be my size and then you can claim to be fat, and even then I swear you’d be so much more beautiful!”

Jenna’s lips opened to a ridiculously wide grin, and she chortle loudly, “Of course I’d be more beautiful, there be more of me!”

Larry gave his belly an intense jiggle, subsequently smacking his gut, his voice booming in enthusiasm, “Hell, pretty lady, why not I make us some grub, fill up our bellies nice and fine!”

Jenna inched herself halfway off the mattress, holding unto her own billowing belly, “Sure, Larry.”
The mood between them extremely exuberant, and she frivolously replied with a silly smirk, “I suppose I ought to eat up, Larry, so my belly can catch up to yours!”

Larry answered with a profound nod.

Naturally Jenna was only teasing Larry, although she was indeed hungry, she sincerely felt she had reached her max in weight, and would resume her diet as soon as she would return to Dora’s home.

Larry was very, almost abnormally, attentive Jenna. Helping her get dressed, including fitting her boobs into her bra and sliding her big-size granny panties up her plump thighs.

Jenna put on a T-shirt and sweatpants, Larry simply garbed in a T-shirt and boxer shorts.
Jenna wanted to help make breakfast but Larry declined her assistance, wanting to coddle her and make a fuss.

Thus Jenna simply sat at the kitchen table sipping on coffee while Larry took to the business, and enjoying himself to the limit making breakfast.

Scrabbled eggs, bacon, pork sausages and microwave pizza rolls along with harsh browns and chocolate syrup on sugar donuts.

Through their meal they conversed like they had known each other their whole lives, informal and unpretentious. Jenna’s original opinion of Larry seemingly squashed, bizarrely assimilating into the lowlife condition in which the squalor of this environment exemplified. Jenna Kasper’s attitude and behavior corresponding no doubt with the typical poor - gutter trash female.

Larry opened a can of beer for Jenna, and she gushed to the extreme as he handed it to her.
“Shit, darling, no man’s ever made a fuss like you over me, you’re so sweet.”

Larry delicately ran his fingers through Jenna’s mangy brown locks, sliding the fullness of his stout belly into her body, “Coz you ain’t never been with the right guy, a guy who really appreciates you.”

Jenna sipped the beer, teasingly rubbing Larry’s belly, “Well about that…”

Larry playfully poked his belly beneath Jenna’s chin, and she instinctively gave it a sloppy smooch.

Jenna felt quite amorously effected by his protruding gut, and she licked it before sinking her fingers into the flab.
“I’m not doing nothing the rest of the day, sugar”, her voice resembling a tried and true bimbo. “We can have another go at it, providing you understand something.”

Larry excitedly exclaimed, “What?”

Jenna drew serious for a brief moment, however she as she spoke, she continued rubbing his belly.
“I can’t break up with one man and get hooked up with another right away, I mean, I’m so confused and stuff like that.”

Larry, in his desire to appease Jenna, effectively made it known, “I won’t hurt you if that’s what you’re a scared of. I really…I’m very fond of you, you know. I’d never be ashamed coz your body and shit, you be big as me…”

Jenna sipped her beer, then gradually stood up, “I knows all about that sugar, no problem.”

Jenna lightheartedly giggled while firmly grasping Larry’s waist, “I sense if I got bigger than you, you’d be making a fuss over me, shit, I could be a blimp, right?”

Larry slid his hands under Jenna’s T-shirt and playfully pinched her belly, “You weigh 400-pounds, hell, would I give a shit, no.”

Jenna smiled, “Yeah, I know. But for right now, let’s just have our fun, no strings attached. Sort of like friends with benefits.”

Jenna sensed that Larry was hoping for a much deeper relationship with her, and she reluctantly added, “But after a while maybe, just maybe things will go to the next level between us.”

Larry agreed with an amicable grunt.

Jenna wasn’t really interested in dating Larry but he was indeed very capable in answering her sexual needs, and despite being quite overweight, there was something about his overt chubbiness, especially his belly, that turned her on.

Jenna positioned her hands over Larry‘s shoulders, their bellies squishing together, discharging a bolt of sexual electricity through her portly body. Jenna brought her lips to his and as they kissed, a weird thought crept into her mind, “Damn, Larry’s incredible, being his girl wouldn’t be so bad…”

Jenna quickly eliminated the thought from her mind but it resurfaced even stronger, “I‘ll be spoiled alright….”
The kissing revved up Jenna’s sexual compulsion, the foreplay becoming all the more dynamic.

Larry’s hands cradled Jenna’s belly at the sides, squeezing the doughy tissue, causing her to sensually groan while her fingertips explored as much as his girth as possible.

Jenna paused to catch her breath and with that Larry cupped her breast with one hand, gently caressing her boob, softly poking his fingers into the cushy vicinity of her belly bulge with the other hand.

Another brief kiss, Jenna pulling her face away just as it finished, “Um, for this to work out between us, you got to do me one tiny favor.”

Larry patted Jenna‘s hips, “Whatever you want.”

Jenna rolled her eyes and squeaked, “You gotta shower a little more often, sugar.”

“Now!” Larry replied.

“No, not this minute!” Jenna laughed, “You got my engine started! But more often.”

Larry shook his head, his smile more than a little compliant, “Yeah, sure thing.”

Jenna took a step back, grabbing hold of her beer which she slobbering finished off in one gulp.
Larry tilted his head, mischievously inquiring, “Could you do a couple things for me, please?”

Snatching the last donut from out of the box, Jenna took a voracious bite, speaking while she chewed, “What you have on your mind?”

Larry teasingly grasped Jenna’s belly and hiked up her T-shirt, exposing the protrusion of her blubbery belly, “I wasn’t around when you did the striptease, think you could do it for me sometime?”

Jenna giggled as Larry began French kissing her belly, “Oh, that‘s very possible.”

Larry directed his face upward, skimming the surface of her belly with his fingers; Larry then posed another favor, “What about feeding you, that would be cool, in bed, naked.”

Jenna submissively tilted her head, her irrational smile puffing up her cheeks and double chin, “You’d like that huh?”

“Be totally sexy”, Larry admitted while tapping her belly, “It’d be so hot feeding you.”

Jenna attached her hands to her waist, humorously wiggling her hips, causing her spacious belly to bounce, “Wow! Feeding me would be such a turn on?” she laughed.

Jenna openly smirked in raw decadence, “I got me an atrocious appetite, darling! You feed me in bed and I might get ridiculously huge!”

“I’ll worry about that”, Larry chuckled.

Picking up what remained of the pizza rolls; Larry began feeding Jenna who erratically replied with yummy sounds and passive snorts.

From there it was back in the bedroom, Jenna situated over Larry’s body in bed, her belly thumping his as she enthusiastically enjoyed the ride. Jenna’s healthy knockers swaying in sync to the wiggling of her chunky thighs.

“Damn! Shit!” Jenna uttered hysterically between grunts and groans “Ain’t you the man of my dreams!”

Larry roared out loud, partially in success of winning his conquest, partially in pleasure.

All came crashing down the moment Carter entered the room.

Larry noticed Carter, unwilling to capitulate during the moment; he simply watched as Carter lit a cigarette and observed them in action.

Jenna let loose a mind numbing shriek as Larry shot his load into her.
It was then as she swung her face that she caught the sight of Carter watching a short distance away.

Jenna plummeted down on Larry, her breasts covering his face until she rolled over unto the mattress.

Jenna’s eyes locked onto the Carter, and she cringed in shock.

Carter boldly smiled, taking a drag from his smoke befire acerbically remarking, “There you have it. Jenna you’ve become a harlot.”

“I’m not a harlot!” Jenna sneered, pulling as much of the sheets over her body.

Carter took a step closer to the bed, acknowledging Larry with a friendly salute, subsequently resuming his attention back on Jenna.

“I’m afraid you’re wrong there. You’re fucking my roommate, and after all that preppy, conceited bullshit in high school, you’ve proven yourself to be just another gutter trash harlot.”

“You stood me up last night”, Jenna squawked softly, duly embarrassed about having sex with another man. “I thought….I didn’t know if you dumped me or what.”

“And so you decide to fuck another guy, yeah, that’s real classy”, Carter callously belittled Jenna.
“You used to stand me up all the time, treated me like fucking dirt. Maybe you’re too stupid to understand what makes this so fucking funny, but in high school you called dating lots of guys playing the field, when in fact you’re a skank! A big fat skank!”

“That’s not how it is, I needed…attention, Carter, you never were around much anymore…” Jenna whimpered.

Carter shook his head, “Well I would have been more attentive if you didn’t get so fucking fat! By the way, babe! Here’s an idea, take a shower once in a while, bad enough you look like a humongous sow, you smell like one too!”

Jenna’s mouth dropped, her double chin expanding as her features became rotten with confusion, “But you had all kinds of food to eat, you said you didn’t mind me gaining weight, you lied?”

Carter finished his cigarette, tossing it into the ash trash, “You were a total prick tease in high school, flaunting yourself and then holding back. Shit, you’re so fat now, those guys you teased will ignore you, make fun of you, like you deserve.”

Jenna looked over to Larry who shrugged his shoulders before removing himself out of bed and getting dressed.

“Yeah, Jenna, being a harlot has brought you another kind of popularity; I think a few of my other friends might want to hook up with’cha. All but J.J., he thinks you’re a ridiculous looking fat cow. A real cock softener.”

“Stop calling me a harlot!” Jenna whined.

Carter laughed, “Stop being so stupid, you fucking horny sow. I saw those photos taken with you and that guy the other night. That was even before I stood you up. Face it, fatty. You’re a harlot, lots of people in the neighborhood are aware of your trashy reputation. Like I said, you’re popular in the worst way.”

Larry walked by Carter on his trek out of the room, Jenna pouted, “Did he just use me?”

Carter heaved a long breath, “Well, I ain’t sure. I think Larry might have a fondness for you, he’s like that. Falling for the despicable types, losers and such.”

Jenna recovered just a trace of her fragile self-esteem and sternly disagreed, “I ain’t no loser.”

“Whatever, you’re so unappealing, who gives a shit what you think. Now, get dressed and get your fat ass out of the house. I need to fumigate.”

Carter spun around and walked out of the room.

Within a few minutes Jenna had rounded up her things and without a word to Carter or Larry left the house. Tossing her stuff into the backseat of her car, just as Larry finally approached her.

Larry stood a few feet away from Jenna, his expression ambiguously jilted, “I didn’t use you, Jenna. I do like you, really. Carter did sort of help push you in my direction, you know, coz I took a shine to you and he knew it. But I just only like, hoped things could..... maybe there be a romance between us.”

Jenna scowled at Larry, “You knew he wanted to tarnish my reputation, take advantage of me, and you went along with it.”

Larry dropped his head, “That was before I got to know you; I thought you…from what Carter said, was a mean, conceited chick. I didn’t know how cool, how beautiful you are.”

Jenna opened the car door and silently boarded her Buick.

Larry stepped closer to the car, “I apologized, you can still see me here, we can get together when he’s not around, when he’s with his girlfriend.”

“Carter has a girlfriend!” Jenna angrily chided Larry, “And you knew this, when we were dating! How long have they been together?”

“A while now”, Larry cautiously told Jenna, “Some years, they even have a couple kids.”

Jenna regretfully sighed, “I’m really stupid, really, really stupid. Falling for a guy who turned out to be a creep, I should have known better.”

“Yeah but I think you’re hot…I mean, totally excellent…um, I really like you”, Larry nervously stated, “Don’t you like me?”

Jenna squinted, biting her lip as she briefly pondered.

“I think what we had, I mean, oh fuck. I got involved in the worst way with a lowlife, this horrible neighborhood, the trash…the fucking white trash should have been a warning sign. I don’t belong here, I did like spending time with you but I fucking don’t belong here.”

Larry backed away as Jenna started the engine but before driving off, waved Larry over.
“Listen, you’re really a nice guy in your own way”, Jenna half-smiled, “Find a job, improve your wardrobe and find better people to be around. Someday Larry you’ll meet a sweet girl, only she can’t be me.”

“Why not?” Larry anxiously blurted.

Jenna nodded rather resolutely, “Coz even though you’d go the long way making me happy, I’d get too satisfied without having much of anything and get totally comfortable with my size, my weight would spiral out of control, and I think I’m chubby enough as it is.”

“And stay off the dope!” Jenna shouted out as she drove away.

Dora was vacuuming the living room when Jenna trudged through the door.

“Well, you’re back earlier than usual”, Dora said apathetically.

Jenna dropped her bags unto the floor, faking a casual smile but professing an acorn of her heartbreak, “It’s a long story, Dora, please understand if I don’t want to talk about it now.”

Dora obliged Jenna with a nod and friendly smile.

Jenna released a bitter sigh, “If it’s okay, I just want to take a bath then spend some time with the kids, and later have a good meal.”

Dora congenially addressed Jenna, “Of course, there’s fresh linens, please take the rest of the day to your lesiure.”

Jenna picked up her bags, “Thanks”, she forlornly uttered, “I appreciate it.”

A short while later Jenna was comfortably positioned in the tub, enjoying a bubble bath.
She couldn’t deny her roughed up emotions, she felt used and abused, and extremely dirty.
Carter had played her, played her loose but easy, and made her feel like she was crap.
Falling for him based on his looks and cool personally was a big mistake, how could she had been so naive.

There was no going back to the seedy section of Beluga Lake; the thought did comfort her to a small extent. Jenna couldn’t be believe she was that stupid, she had no business being there in the first place, a woman of her pedigree didn’t belong there.

Jenna noticed how much smaller the tub seemed since she had moved in with Dora. Obviously the tub wasn’t smaller; she was larger, her portly belly sticking out of the water reminding her just how fat she had become. Jenna settled her hand over her belly, “How did I let myself go to this extreme?” Jenna bit her lip, criticizing her body out loud, “I’m a sight, nothing special about my looks anymore, and I used to be so gorgeous.”

Jenna grumpily groaned, detested at the image of her belly poking upward and the stretch mark beneath her navel, “I’m like Betsy was in high school, fat and dumpy……”

Jenna angrily left the tub, vowing again to get back on track and lose the weight. The towel unable to fully conceal her blossoming figure as she walked to her room upon drying herself off.

Jenna loathed the granny style undergarments and generic bra, the nondescript looking top she put on and naturally the spandex slacks.

“I’m too young to be wearing these kind of clothes”, Jenna resentfully thought.
Jenna rubbed her face, “I’ll get down to normal, I’ll be okay, this is just a minor setback.”

Jenna deliberately avoided her reflection in the mirror, she was in a foul enough mood as it was without seeing how big she had become.

Although as she waddled over to visit with Dora’s children, she blissfully conceded to filling her belly to the limit one more time before starting her diet. Jenna recognized the fact, eating could always salvage her brittle emotions.

----- HOURS LATER -----

Jenna was lounging in the living room reading a romance novel when Dora approached her.
“I fed the children dinner; they’re now squared away in the family room, would you like me to make you something to eat?”

Jenna removed her eyes from the pages of the paperback, looking Dora straight on and rather humbly. “That would be sweet but don’t go to any bother on account of me.”

“Oh shucks, Jenna, isn’t any bother”, Dora giddily addressed her, “I have some macaroni and cheese, and a little leftover meatloaf, and April just delivered a scrumptious looking chocolate cake this afternoon.”

Sweets - Jenna had developed quite the fondness for sweets. Her tummy softly gurgled at Dora’s mention of chocolate cake.

“Sure, I’d like that”, Jenna gawkily grinned, “I could go for the mac and cheese and meatloaf too.”

Jenna held onto her belly as she rocked herself out of the chair, emitting a strenuous grunt as she maneuvered herself upward. Her feet literally pouncing on the floor, joining Dora in the kitchen as quick as she could wobble.

“Take a seat, honey”, Dora chirped, “I’ll have dinner for ya in a minute.”

Jenna slowly pulled out the chair and took a seat, observing Dora rummaging up her dinner with a placid smile.

Jenna used as much restrain as possible consuming the meatloaf and macaroni with cheese, her dining etiquette returning slightly. However, Jenna wasn’t inhibited at all with the chocolate cake, gobbling it up enthusiastically and excitedly.

“You have to give April my compliments”, Jenna stated while helping herself to a second helping, “This cake is something else, it’s that yummy.”

Dora suggested that Jenna should call April herself, “She’d appreciate the compliment coming straight from you, April really marvels over you, asks about you all the time.”

Jenna agreed, Dora next brought up Betsy, “And while you’re at it, you might give Betsy a call also. What ya think?”

Jenna scratched her belly, shoving another morsel between her lips, “I suppose, yeah, okay.”

“I’m tremendously proud of Betsy”, Dora began to rattle off almost too cheerfully, “She lost the weight, has been dating a couple of very nice and financially comfortable men and has started classes. She’s aiming for a managerial position at the mini-mart.”

Jenna placed her hand over her belly, the thought of Betsy advancing through life while she was stuck in a rut made her feel uneasy and very envious.

Jenna softly snorted while chewing, Dora sensed her awkwardness, and intentionally brought up Jake.

“Now that you got that lowlife out of your system, I’m sure you’ll want to get back in touch with Jake”, Dora’s smile taking up her entire face.

Jenna played it cool, “Um, yeah. But I’m needing to get back to school, that should be my first priority even though I missed this semester. Jake will have to wait.”

Dora sliced Jenna another piece of cake, knowing full well she couldn’t resist.
Jenna graciously obliged Dora with a winning smile, gobbling up this slice faster than the previous two.

Jenna didn’t make eye contact while she fretfully explained, “I made a mess of myself, gained weight, neglected my education, Jake has to be on the back burner. I have no choice about that.”

“You really think Jake will be that upset because you put on some weight?”

Jenna rubbed her nose, helping herself to yet another sample of cake.
“There was this time, we were all out together after a football game, and Jake said something about Betsy being so big. For whatever reason, I’m not sure why now but I asked him what if I ever got as big as Betsy.”

Jenna paused for a moment to devour a forkful of cake, a reflective expression over her face.
Sourly grunting as she chewed, she engaged in another bite as she proceeded with the story.

“Jake looked at me like I was crazy for asking such a stupid question, but I remember his answer as if he said it yesterday; ‘That would never happen because you’re not the type who lets herself get fat, you’re the type who is disciplined and cultured, too dignified to lose your figure, only bottom dwellers and domestic types like Betsy are fat because they lack culture and discipline.’.

Jenna placed an elbow on the table, placing her chin over her hand, her tone utterly whiny, “Jake would be totally disappointed with me, no way would he want to date a domestic blimp.”

“Well I guess you’ll be dieting like mad”, Dora said with confidence.

Jenna responded with a frown which produced deep dimples in her plump cheeks, “You’re totally correct about that.”

Jenna reclaimed her seated position, placing her hands over her belly, “Even if Jake wasn’t the reason I ought to get a handle on my appetite or before I know it, I’ll be 300-pounds for sure.”

“How much you weight, honey?” Dora inquired.

Jenna shrugged her shoulders, “I ain’t sure, I’m totally afraid to get on the scale. If anything it would just ruin my mood. I’d rather not know.”

Dora nodded, standing up, she was about to remove the cake off the table when Jenna screech, “Wait! My diet starts tomorrow, I can afford another piece.”

Dora happily smirked, refilling Jenna’s glass with milk before hightailing it to her private shelter and E-mail Betsy on current developments.

Postby cane4kaa » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Very interesting. Forward to continuing
cane4kaa

Postby Matt L. » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Cane4Kaa,

Thanks for reading, more to come shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:44 pm

--------

As it went Jenna fought hard against the battle of the bulge, the best she could.
Half portions at meals, talking long walks around Dora’s property at dusk.
Yet, she often found herself nibbling on sweets or what the kids didn’t finish on their plates.

----- ONE WEEK LATER -------

Jenna was back wearing her maid’s uniform again, and this time it actual fit. Fit her quite right, the fabric appropriate to her dress size.

She was in her room with Dora, grumpy to unreasonable proportions.
“Why do I have to wear this just because Betsy’s coming for a visit!”

Dora was abnormally pleasant with her reply, “Because this isn’t a social visit between you and Betsy, she’s coming over with her study group. Your attendance is solely as the help.”

------ This arrangement was by far no coincidence; it was inaugurated earlier in the week by Dora and Betsy simply to thwart Jenna’s goals on improving herself. A nice if not devious maneuver in publicizing Jenna’s reduced status from popular vixen to chubby domestic servant. -------

Jenna groaned out loud, Dora retaliating by playfully swatting her plump caboose, and laughing, “Stop complaining, what are you being paid for!”

Jenna blinked as Dora grabbed her upper arm and lead her out of her room.
“We’ll fix your hair in my room; give you a real sophisticated look, alright!” Dora dynamically announced.

Once in Dora’s spacious bedroom, Jenna was escorted over to the vanity table where she stood for a brief second until Dora firmly couched her, “Sit down, will ya! How the heck can I fix your hair with you standing!”

Jenna plopped down on the bench, uttering a squeaky snort!

“None of that now”, Dora sweetly hummed, “You need to be in a good humor while looking after Betsy and her guests.”

Dora began combing out Jenna’s chocolate brown hair, Jenna ignoring her reflection.

“What ya say, French braids should make you look snappy”, Dora cheerfully remarked.
“Yes, French braids are the real deal; lots of domestic servants wear their hair like that.”

Jenna didn’t say a word as Dora went to work setting her hair.
To be honest. The braids weren’t prepared as professionally as Dora would have liked but the overall effect was sufficient. The best part was that the production really brought into focus Jenna’s circular shaped face, adding dimension to her plump cheeks and accentuating her doughy looking second chin.

Dora thought Jenna looked splendid, even announcing her opinion brazenly, “Very accurate! Jen, you ought to wear your hair like this more often, it suits you very well, very well indeed!”

Jenna winced at her facial appearance, construing she looked like a typical milkmaid or European peasant girl.

“These braids make my face look extra fat!” Jenna shrieked, “Look how big my double chin is getting!”

“Reserve the tempter tantrums for another time, Miss Kasper”, Dora strictly informed her.
“You’re to behave professional and polite. Despite being Betsy’s best friend, this afternoon you’re the maid, right?”

Jenna reluctantly nodded, Dora snapped her fingers, “Stand up, let’s get a good look at you, Miss Kasper!”

Jenna stood up, and walked to the center of the room.

“Watch your posture, and try to carry yourself with some grace”, Dora dictated almost cruelly.

Dora surveyed Jenna from a few feet off to the side.

Jenna’s breasts laid over her blossoming belly, the material broadcast her rolls while her hips looked especially roomy. There was a noticeable amount of growth to Jenna’s ass that spread out with a bulbous aspect, literally a bubble butt that corresponded to the chunkiness of her thighs.

Jenna could have easily been mistaken for a nondescript career housekeeper.

“You look very nice, Miss Kasper”, Dora grinned, “Yes, excellent.”

Jenna sarcastically sighed, “Thanks a lot.”

“Kasper, is that German?” Dora inquired.

“Yeah”, Jenna replied, “I’m German on my dad’s side, Polish and Italian on my mom’s side.”

Dora smirked in thought, “Ah, that explains why you resemble peasant stock, the weight you out on really embellishes it.”

Dora waved Jenna on, “Alright, Jenna, you need to start preparing snacks for the guests.”

Dora with Jenna traipsed down the stairs, the elder woman shouting out tidbits of information, “Lunch will be served promptly at noon, always make sure their glasses are never empty, you may watch from the sidelines but you do not intermingle.”

Dora came to an abrupt halt upon reaching the landing, sharply turning around, facing Jenna, her frosty temperament emanating from her eyes, “Furthermore, take into account that we’re not on a first name basis while company visits. I’m Mrs. Wolt, Betsy is too be referred to as Miss. Romaine.”

“Yeah, okay”, Jenna uttered acidly, a bit put off by the pomp and circumstance.

Dora cracked an eye and elevated her chin, “Pardon me, what was that?”

Jenna sensed Dora’s displeasure at her causal behavior, and although she really resented her attitude, she surrendered to the elder woman’s rules.

“Very good Mrs. Wolt”, Jenna announced staunchly, “As you wish.”

Jenna was given an agenda in which she had to strictly adhere to. She would serve Betsy and her guest lunch on the patio, the females would then spend some time studying, afterward enjoy the luxury of Dora’s pool. Jenna would be at their beckon call the entirety of their visit.

Jenna diligently labored in the kitchen, preparing skinless chicken breasts and boiled red potatoes and peaches. An assortment of sophisticated snack food was also on the list including crab meat on crackers. It was while Jenna was working in the kitchen when Betsy arrived with her study group. Jenna held back addressing her best friend due to the protocol of the afternoon’s affair but she had hoped Jenna would acknowledge her. Betsy civilly introduced her friends to Dora, however ignoring Jenna even as they walked by her through the kitchen on route to the spacious patio.

“Oh Jenna dear!” Betsy did eventually call out, “Would you bring us out some soft drinks.”
The word please absent from the request.

“Right away, Miss Romaine”, Jenna said chirpily but in thought loathed the idea on waiting on her friends like she was a professional domestic.

Jenna equally disliked Betsy’s study partners on first sight.

Cecily Banner, brown hair, cute face, her figure practically skinny, clothed in a designer top and exaggeratedly priced blue jeans.

Tara Scott, brownish-blond hair, alluring features, her athletically slender form garbed in a posh blouse and skirt.

The ladies seated at the table, Jenna bringing them their refreshments with a dazzling smile.
“Anything else, Miss Romaine?”

Betsy glimpsed at Jenna as if she only recognized her as Dora’s help, “Yes, I believe some finger food has been arranged to nosh on before lunch is served.”

“Oh yes!” Jenna said with a goofy expression, “The crab meat and stuff, be right back!”

Tara turned to Betsy a bit surprised at Jenna’s laid back candor while Cecily icily sneered at Jenna.
“Getting good help in this neck of the woods must be some trick”, Cecily stated under her breath once Jenna was back inside.

Betsy responded with a lopsided smile, “Yes, Jenna is a bit rough around the edges but like you said, getting good help way out here in the boonies is a challenge.”

“She eats well”, Tara said subtly just before Jenna returned with the snacks.

Jenna placed the various snacks onto the table, folding her hands behind her back, she dutifully smiled, “Will that be all, Miss Romaine.”

Betsy scanned her guests, making sure they had everything they needed, then nonchalantly replied.
“That will be all for now, Jenna, I’ll summon you if we need anything else.”

Jenna nodded, “Very good, Miss Romaine.”

Jenna politely smiled at Tara and Cecily before turning around, Betsy interrupting her flight off the patio just as Jenna reached the doorway.

“Oh Jenna”, Betsy called out a little demanding; “Remember lunch is to be served at noon.”

Jenna was quite miffed by Betsy’s domineering attitude but forced a pleasant smile upon her face and spoke in a bubbly tone, “Yes, Miss Romaine, as you wish.”

The afternoon went without a hitch, although both Cecily and Tara treated Jenna excessively snobby. Eye contact at a minimal, speaking down to her.
Once lunch was served and eaten, the ladies cracked open their books for a couple hours worth of studying and idle chitchat. This was followed by the females suiting in up their bikinis and enjoying the pool and afternoon sun. Jenna stood off to the side, fetching them soft drinks and sun screen, and whatever else they needed. Needless to say, Jenna was very jealous of their trim eye-catching figures, especially Betsy who strutted around in her neon red colored string bikini.

Betsy’s blond hair rolling off her shoulders, her breasts especially perk while her tummy and thighs were quite trim. Jenna felt like a dumpy fat cow in comparison.

Finally while Jenna was tidying up the kitchen, Betsy broke rank with her friends and approached her.

“I hope you aren’t too upset about this?” Betsy asked Jenna quietly although her friends were outside and weren’t privy to the nature of their conversation or friendship.

Jenna steered her eyes away from Jenna, “What, treating me like you don’t know me, really?”

Betsy momentarily rolled her eyes yet favored Jenna with an amusing smile, “It’s just for show, Cecily and Tara come from well to do families, they wouldn’t understand fraternizing with the help.”

“I’m the help now”, Jenna intensely squinted.

Betsy playfully bumped her hip against Jenna, “Lighten up; we’re still friends, right?”

Jenna scowled, her voice whiny but bitter, “Damn, we’re like strangers now, don’t you think.”

Betsy wrapped her arm around Jenna’s waist, somewhat surprised on how blubbery it felt.
“Stop that, it’s just one afternoon, I need to make an impression, it’s vital to know the right people.”

Jenna cantankerously snorted, “Whatever.”

Betsy replied with a radiant smile, “Well anyway how are things really?”, she asked, her heart racing to find out how much Jenna’s life had taken a knock whilst hers has soared.

Jenna felt some relief from Betsy’s sparkling smile, and on cue she opened up to her like they were still best friends, “Oh well you know, a little too much partying and not enough work”, Jenna giggled to punctuate her comment, the laughter thinly covering her true feelings.

Betsy joined in on Jenna’s laughter and deep down she had been aching for a moment like this.
Releasing her arm from Jenna’s waist, Betsy took a half step back and scrutinized Jenna’s bloated figure.

“I see you’ve not been keeping up with your diet”, Betsy said, her words sounded harsh but her tone was of a concerned friend, “Seems that uniform was fairly large when you first got it, now it looks like you’re about to split the seams.”

Jenna could feel her cheeks turning crimson red in embarrassment.

“I…..I know…” Jenna replied humbly, “But I only got back to dieting …..I’ll lose the weight, I promise”, added Jenna apologetically.

Betsy smiled as she recognized the words coming out of Jenna’s mouth were echoing her own on several occasions’ years earlier.

“I hope so, Jen!” stated Betsy with a grin, “Or else you’ll be forced to shop at the big ladies boutique.” Again, Betsy’s words and tone failed to match up.

Jenna giggled just to appease her friend, yet envy toward Betsy and shame for herself had her emotions twisted in knots.

“I know”, Jenna said bubbly in candor, “It’s awfully hard to look fashionable when you’re heavy.”
Betsy couldn’t resist playfully patting Jenna’s spherical shaped belly, making another jab at her blossoming figure, “You’ve been equipped with a belly that out rivals my own back in day, you’ve got an uphill battle to lose this.”

Jenna grinned through her hostility, pleasantly going along with the jest, “Yeah, you got that right.”

Jenna stepped within Betsy’s space, her expression marginally optimistic, “I’m thinking about joining Weight-Watchers or Overeaters Anonymous, there must be a branch out here somewhere. I mean, I missed this semester for school, I’ll have plenty of time to manage my weight.”

“Right?” Jenna then asked looking for some reassurance.

Betsy picked up a celery stick, responding while nibbling, “Yeah, I think that will work.”
In truth Betsy was aware that any type of weight loss program for Jenna would be ineffective, her metabolism was conditioned to store fat no matter what.

However, she willingly fed her friend false confidence.

“I know your friends are here and everything….” Jenna began to warble in frustration, “….but could I talk to you later about Jake? Please, it’s important.”

Betsy smiled at the thought of Jenna soliciting her help just as she once begged Jenna for help with guys back when she was overweight, “Yeah, Jen, later tonight. Give me a call.”

Before Jenna could reply, Betsy tacked on with a mixture of giddiness and strictness, “But I need to get back to my guest, you understand.”

Just as Jenna nodded, Betsy advanced toward the door, not even turning around to address her, “Make a nice fruit plate for us, Jen, we’d appreciate it.”

Jenna shrugged away her vanity and obliged Betsy, “Yes Miss Romaine, right away.”

Jenna prepared a fruit plate for Betsy and her friends, including some carrot and celery sticks.
Jenna didn’t imagine things getting any worse until a shiny silver Corvette pulled into the driveway and Denise joined the party.

Jenna watched from the sidelines as Denise was greeted by the girls, and while they all looked utterly spectacular in their bikinis, not one of them including Betsy hadn’t a patch on her.

Denise’s hair was clipped into a stylish bob that accented her breathtaking features; a completely minuscule tube top of a less than ostentatious pink hue cradled her well-formed melons while her trim tummy and athletic looking limbs were displayed in khaki shorts.

Jenna stood eyes and mouth wide open; Denise’s dazzling appearance resembled a fashion model at her prime.

Cecily quickly inquired, “Who was that sweet looking guy you were with at the pub the other night?”

Betsy’s heart skipped a beep and she froze in her spot, thinking that Denise might spill the beans and declare she was with Jake.

However, Denise was dutifully conscious to Jenna’s so-called relationship with Jake, and generically answered, “Oh just a non-specific member of my admirers!”

Betsy sighed in relief, Denise promptly turning to Jenna, “Hey Jen, would you bring me a Pepsi, plenty of ice. Thanks!”

As Denise slipped off her khaki shorts, broadcasting her thong bikini bottom, Jenna indolently asked, “Diet?”

Denise took a pompous stance with one hand over her hip, “Why, do I look like, a cow?”

The females all laughed in unison, a rather self-conscious Jenna nasally peeped, “Right away, miss.”

Jenna limply trudged indoors, feeling at odds with the slim / healthy looking females enjoying the afternoon. Soon Jenna brought Denise her soft drink, loaded with ice, barely receiving any acknowledgement at all with exception to a habitual thank you.

The afternoon progressed, Betsy and her friends enjoying themselves while Jenna continued waiting on them. Eventually Cecily and Tara left the pool party, however Betsy and Denise were invited to stay for dinner. This meant double duty for Jenna who was required to wear the uniform and continue her maid guise throughout the remainder of the evening.

Jenna had managed to catch a break and was leafing through a copy of Woman’s Digest while trying to keep her appetite in check by gnawing on some fruit when Dora energetically interrupted her with the news.

“Betsy and Denise will be here for dinner, so I made a list, please go straightaway”, Dora chirped.
“To the supermarket?” Jenna replied a bit startled, “Now?”

“Yes, now”, Dora modestly informed Jenna, “There’s not much to get, but hurry off so I can start dinner as soon as possible.”

Jenna nodded in agreement as Dora handed her the list.
“I’m making barbecue chicken, and there will be enough for you”, Dora said proudly as if she was doing Jenna a favor by including her in the meal.

Jenna securely held onto her wobbling belly while she removed her full-size derriere up from the chair. “Okay, Mrs. Wolt, I’ll change my clothes first…”

Dora gazed at Jenna with a ridiculous expression, “Change your clothes? What for? You’re perfectly presentable as is.”

“I’m in my uniform”, Jenna curtly groaned, “I can’t be seen in this.”

Dora folded her arms over her barrel breasts, and she drilled Jenna like a strict disciplinarian, “Well young lady, you better get used to wearing that uniform, when my hubby returns home you’ll be wearing it 24/7 even when you’re out running my errands!!”

Jenna had no choice but to comply, “Yes Mrs. Wolt, very good.”

Upon receiving the cash, Jenna wobbled out to her car and drove off to the supermarket.

Jenna pushed the shopping cart at a leisurely rate, hoping not to draw much attention. Nevertheless a few people did scope Jenna out simply out of curiosity since it wasn’t everyday a maid in full garb was seen walking down the ‘Food For Less’ aisles.

There wasn’t much on Dora’s shopping list, chicken parts, olive oil, barbecue sauce and a few other items. Jenna paused to scratch to her belly when a young man and woman, who by coincidence graduated high school with Jenna, took notice.

The young man was thin, mildly good looking, wire frame glasses perched on his nose and casually attired. The young lady was charmingly cute, her red hair in a ponytail, her chubby apple shaped figure clothed in a colorful sundress.

“Hey Mitch, don’t that girl look familiar?” she asked quietly.
Mitch replied as he adjusted his glasses, “I don’t think so, Linda, how many people do we know got maids?”

Linda used her elbow to playfully jab Mitch in the rib cage, “No, I meant doesn’t she look like someone we knew from high school.”

Mitch scrutinized Jenna rather indifferently, “Could be, do you want to say hello?”

Linda tapped the handrail of her shopping cart, “I think she’s a friend of Betsy Romaine, I’m almost sure of it.”

“You’re gonna bug me the whole day unless you find out”, Mitch comically uttered.
And with that the young couple made a beeline over to Jenna.

Reaching Jenna, Linda gestured at Mitch with her eyes to initiate the conversation.
“Pardon me, miss”, Mitch’s voice much more of an awkward drone than keenly interested, “Did you by chance go to Beluga High?”

Jenna looked at the couple unemotionally, laying her arm over her belly as was something of common practice now, she sarcastically answered, “There’s only one high school in town.”
Linda studied Jenna’s facial appearance without demur, cracking a ridiculous smirk, “You were friends with Betsy Romaine, right? We used to hang out with her also, I’m Linda Munson and this is Mitch Maxwell, you remember us?”

In all reality Jenna never bothered with Betsy’s other friends in high school, naturally since they were all in an opposing clique. If Jenna per chance had ever vaguely noticed them at all during school, they were of no consequence to her, and thus faded from her memory.

“Um, no”, Jenna responded, her vision centered on Linda, comparing her beefy figure to her own.
Just as Jenna was about to brush them off, Linda chimed out, “Wait! I remember you now! You’re Sally Weinburg!”

Jenna gaped at Linda in shock. Of all the students in their graduating class, Sally Weinburg was the foremost student she never expected to be mistaken for. Sally Weinburg was the heaviest girl in their class, a social pariah in some regard who was occasionally ridiculed due to her weight and inept fashion sense.

Jenna was stunned by Linda’s inaccuracy, but it only became worse when Linda added, “You look good, and you lost a little weight, right? Nothing drastic I know”, Linda said patting her own belly, “My weight fluctuates too.”

Mitch smiled at Jenna, buzzing to the positive, “And at least you’re working, lots of those preppy people didn’t think you had the potential to earn a real living. Are you a full time maid?”

Jenna scowled, “I look nothing like Sally, I’m Jenna, Jenna Kasper.”

“The prom queen!” the couple laughed in unison, their laughter stirring up the attention of the store’s stock boy, Darnel Dumont, who walked over.

Darnell was a fairly decent looking young man, another member of their graduating class, and close friends with Linda and Mitch.

“Hey, Darnell, look who wandered into the store, remembers Sally Weinburg?” Linda unreservedly grinned.

Jenna turned to Darnell, about to address him and state the facts but Darnel quickly spoke up, “Hey Sally, how’s things? You still friends with Betsy?”

Jenna hesitated, pondering if maybe it would be better to pretend she was Sally instead of announcing who she really was. The knowledge that the prom queen got fat might just provide them with ammunition to scoff at her.

Jenna sighed, shaking her head with a weird grin, “Yeah, I still see Betsy.”

Darnell rubbed the back of his head, nervously smiling, “I see Betsy over at the mini-mart, she really looks_.”

Darnell eyes trailed over Jenna’s girth and he changed streams, “_what I mean is, we talk a little and she’s very sweet, but I can’t seem to make an impression on her, think you can put a good word in for me, say you saw me today and that I’m nice and, you know, stuff like that.”

Jenna rolled her eyes, Darnell sheepishly waiting for an answer, Mitch interjecting some humor into the banter, “Nice one, Sally. Claiming to be Jenna Kasper!”

Linda giggled, “Yeah, right. Jenna was a total pain in the ass with her attitude but your uniform gave your charade away, the princess would never work as a maid.”

“Her ego was too outrageous for any real work, she’s totally pompous”, Mitch chuckled, “But wouldn’t it be fantastic if she did end up on her ass, gained fifty pounds and was forced into some menial career!”

Jenna clutched her belly due to anxiety, and softly but uncomfortably agreed, “Yeah…”
Jenna felt tremendously self-conscious and radically humbled by the jeers at her expense.
She heaved a timid sigh, her eyes steering away from the small group of Beluga High alumni.

“So anyway”, Darnell broke back into the conversation, “Could you please put in a good word for me with Betsy.”

Jenna straighten up her posture, candidly telling Darnell, “Well if you’re working as a stock boy, you don’t stand a chance with Betsy.”

Pushing her shopping cart, Jenna swiftly veered around the group which stood in front of her and made way to the check out counter.

Jenna’s emotional state was blatantly roughed up, being mistaken for the heaviest girl in their graduation class was a horrible reminder of how big she had become.
“We look nothing alike, have I’ve gotten that huge, did they just presume I was Sally because I’m overweight….”, Jenna rambled in a mixture of confusion and humiliation.

Jenna was back at Dora’s pleasant abode before she knew it.
She tucked in her frustration, pretending all was well, far too embarrassed to reveal the incident for the time being.

Dora personally prepared the meal, and permitted Jenna to relax until dinner.
Jenna kept her distance from Betsy and Denise who were still out on the patio; she instead retreated to the privacy of her room and read.

A while later Dora visited Jenna who was sprawled over her bed digesting a teenage romance paperback.
“Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes; of course you’ll dine with us.”
Jenna glanced over at Dora with a stale gape, “Really? You don’t think it’s against policy for the help to dine with the people of the house?”

“Don’t be a smart-aleck”, Dora chuckled.
Taking a seat on the bed, Dora happily explained, “I think you did a stupendous job today, very professional. I think you deserve the remainder of the day off, well, I expect you to wash the dishes but other than that, have dinner with me and your friends.”

“Can I take the uniform off?” Jenna asked.

“Yes you can”, Dora flatly stated, “You better get going, you don’t want your food to get cold.”

Dora eased herself off the mattress, continuing in a perky tone, “You shouldn’t be that upset because you wear a uniform, it goes with the job. You’re a housekeeper, right! It’s your work attire.”

Dora knew it was a painful reality for Jenna to accept, the slim and attractive college student now a chubby maid. However, she didn’t want Jenna to be too resentful, this could cause some difficulties later on, and to soften the jolt to her ego, smiled at Jenna with a sensitive sparkle in her eyes.
“Yeah, you’re hired help but during your off hours please consider yourself a member of our family.
I like having you around, Jen; I’d like to have a pleasant relationship with you.”

Jenna tilted her head, faintly smiling, “Well, that makes the job a whole lot easier.”

Dora had returned to the kitchen, Jenna maneuvered herself out of bed, not moving fast enough to remove the uniform off her body.

Jenna was caught in a logically quandary after she had disrobed. Betsy and Denise looked naturally stunning, what could she wear that wouldn’t make her look so dumpy compared to them?

Jenna pinched her love-handle, subsequently cupping her belly while pondering what to wear for dinner. As she thought it over, Jenna hurriedly eradicated the braids, feeling that the style made her look needlessly docile.

There was an entire collection of clothes which Jenna had brought down from the attic a while ago that she had yet worn. The garments once belonging to Dora and her similarly stout sisters, articles of clothes which they randomly discarded almost as if destiny had intervene for Jenna.

Jenna dolefully selected the largest top she could find, the garment was a mundane shade of brown, green vines with leaves decorating the apparel. By chance she discovered stretch slacks of the same brown hue, and while she did look modestly nice, the clothes were utterly matronly in style, something a middle age woman would wear while grocery shopping.

Jenna smiled at the group upon arriving onto the patio where they would all enjoy dinner.
At first Jenna joined in on the small talk while they ate dinner, but as the minutes went by Jenna mainly listened. She felt rather uncomfortable, out of sync around the much more attractive - physically fit Betsy and Denise. Envy likewise taunted her self-esteem.
Jenna didn’t eat too much, not as much as she would have like to. She couldn’t possibly let loose her appetite; it would make her appear the stereotypical fat chick that lacked self-control.

Betsy and Denise were polite to Jenna, if anything acting like a pair of best friends being supportive and benevolent to an outsider. Jenna definitely felt like an outsider as the friends spoke about watching the guys play softball, hanging out at Knight’s Pub, and going shopping at some swanky mall. Jenna’s mood soured as she listened, and she felt equal parts jealous and bitter for not being included in their fun.

Jenna abruptly excused herself, faking a headache she returned inside the house, quickly made a sandwich and grabbed some cupcakes and retreated to her room.

----- A little more than an hour later -----

There was a knock upon Jenna’s door, Betsy asking if she could please come in.
Jenna approved, Betsy walked in.

“Denise just took off but I wanted to say goodbye before leaving”, Betsy said cheerily.
Jenna was situated in bed, “Yeah, well, nice seeing you, anyway.”
Betsy noted Jenna’s crestfallen disposition, walking toward her, she tried to get an inking what was wrong. “What’s up, Jen?”

“It’s just … you and Denise, you know?” Jenna squawked with a hint of a whine, “You girls seem like you’re too cool, like we used to be. Shit, have I changed that much?”

“You haven’t been around lately”, Betsy firmly addressed Jenna, “Every weekend you’d be off by Carter, it’s not my fault that you’re not around when Denise and I go out.”

Jenna huffily replied, “Yeah, well you two carried on like I was an acquaintance, like you were obligated to be kind to me……”

Betsy maneuvered herself unto the side of Jenna’s bed, “I’ll try to be much more sensitive to your feelings.”

Jenna frowned, “You’re patronizing me.”

Betsy gently ran her hair through Jenna’s hair, ultimately wrangling her locks into braid.
“I’m hardly patronizing you, Jen”, Betsy cordially smiled although the comment was hardly genuine.
Jenna uttered a subservient snort, “When can we do something together like we used to?”
“I suppose now that you’re no longer hanging out with that lowlife we’ll have plenty of opportunities to spend time together”, Betsy said, deliberately adding, “You’re welcome to join Denise and I whenever we go out.”

“That’s what I mean”, Jenna squeaked, “It’s like she’s your BFF and not me!”
Betsy commented as she diligently worked on Jenna’s hair, “Denise is fun and exciting to be with, but you’re my only BFF. You really ought to be less insecure about our friendship.”

Jenna sighed, “Can I tell you something? It’s embarrassing but I need to air this out….”
“Sure, Jen, what is it?” Betsy responded like the mature older sister.
Jenna snorted, “When I went to the grocery store I met some people, classmates, um Linda and Mitch, you know them?”

“Mitch Maxwell and Linda Munson”, Betsy nodded.
“Yeah”, Jenna sulkily stated, “They thought I was Sally Weinburg. Remember Sally, she was even fatter than you.”

Betsy halted braiding Jenna’s locks for a split second as a whimsical smile dashed across her face.
Sally was certainly extra large and she was always sloppily attired.

“Sally, they really thought you were Sally?” Betsy asked as an image of the hefty young lady briefly took root in her mind.

Sally had dark hair, usually set in a ponytail, her face was unambiguously pudgy, her pear shaped figure literally huge. Betsy sat next to her in homeroom, they weren’t exactly friends but they socialized to a small degree in school, mainly in the cafeteria when Jenna was seated with her exclusive group of friends.

“Yeah, Sally was more than a few dress sizes larger than me”, Betsy concurred.

“I know I’m terribly overweight”, Jenna sighed, “But Sally was so obnoxious looking, do I look that fat?”

Betsy perkily buzzed as her fingers continued working on Jenna’s hair, “I wouldn’t worry about being mistaken for Sally, I mean you’re going to lose the weight”, Betsy grinned with false optimism, right?”

Jenna’s double chin expanded as she nodded, Betsy condescendingly bringing her up-to-date with Sally.

“Heck, last I heard Sally lost an amazing amount of weight!”

“Really? Is that right?” Jenna intriguingly warbled.

Betsy replied as she finished braiding Jenna’s hair, “Yeah, from what I was told Sally got her life together and married some guy from Vermont. But like, if she lost the weight, you can too!”

Jenna embraced her belly, a reflective expression upon her face as she timorously wheezed.

Betsy pulled herself away from Jenna, surveying how the braids heighten the roundness of her face, she sweetly smiled, “There you go, Jen. You look simply gorgeous; you should wear your hair in braids more often.”

Jenna slid her fingers over a braid, her tone establishing her need for support, “You really sure?”

Betsy removed herself off the bed, “Of course. Although you look very cute in a ponytail too.”

Grabbing her purse, Betsy grinned, “Well I have a long drive back, keep in touch_.”

Jenna passively agreed, “Yeah, I will but can I ask you one more thing?”

“Make it quick, honey”, Betsy chirped, “I have an aerobics class first thing in the morning!”

Jenna let loose a thunderous sigh then rattled off, “Should I call Jake? I haven’t spoken to him in a long time and we’re supposed to get together next month but I can’t possibly see him looking like this!”

Betsy nodded; this was a splendid opportunity to have some fun with Jenna.
“I’m going to be honest with ya”, Betsy shared her opinion with complete confidence, “Remember how Jake used to treat me in high school, I imagine he wouldn’t be so willing to be in a relationship with a girl who outweighs him.”

Jenna grimaced as she uncomfortably droned, “I know, I know! I need to lose the weight and fast!”

“That’s what you get for dating a shallow guy”, Betsy replied, “Are you sure you really want to be involved with such a drek?”

Jenna nasually and with a shrilling whine conveyed her feelings, “Yeah, I know he’s totally superficial but Jake has some wonderful qualities too, he’s the man of my dreams, ever since high school I always felt we were meant to be together.”

Betsy fleetingly rendered Jenna a nauseating gape but then took a much more positive if not humorous approach; and continued with the sarcastic spin.

“The heart wants what it wants but we both know unless you get down to at least your college weight ol Jake will hardly consider you a friend. You might be better off setting your romantic desires on Miles, at least he’s not shallow, and you’re only a little heavier than he is.”

“That’s not funny”, Jenna bluntly responded, the whine still lingering in her voice.

“Well Miles is smitten with that Kelly girl so he’s off the table anyway”, Betsy smirked.
Betsy noticed an ambiguous if not minor expression of disappointment mucking up Jenna’s doughy features.

Could Jenna have feelings for Miles? Was Miles her romantic back-up if things between her and Jake didn’t work out? Betsy quickly pondered before returning to the topic of Jake.

“I think you ought to call Jake”, Betsy said casually, “Let him know you’re still thinking about of him and that type of stuff. I mean he just might find himself another babe if he believes you’re no longer interested in him.”

Jenna nervously strummed her bulbous belly, “Yeah, that makes sense, I’ll call him tomorrow.”

Betsy shook her head, “I would, I mean look at it this way. If Jake is aware you still have feelings for him he won’t stray. I’d hate to tell you this but I’m sort of obligated because you’re my best friend but given the current state of your appearance, it wouldn’t be so difficult for Jake to shop around for female companionship, especially since he’s a handsome stud.”

“Tomorrow I’m going to look up Weight-Watchers or some type of weight loss program!” Jenna screeched, “No doubt about it, I’m going to get my figure back!”

Betsy exuberantly chimed, “You go girl! In a few months Jake will have his woman back!”

Jenna then recoiled in panic, “Oh shit! We’re supposed to go to the Harvest Dance together…”

Betsy giggled as she interrupted Jenna, “Easy girl, just make an excuse that you can’t make it.
You have no choice, right?”

Jenna skimmed her hand over her sprawling belly, awkwardly whining, “Yeah…..”

On Betsy’s drive back home she pondered over Jenna’s quandary.
“Jenna doesn’t have a chance on losing weight and by the time she does have to see Jake, he’ll be stunned that his sweet little vixen isn't that little anymore. Yeah, she’ll be even fatter!”

Postby Matt L. » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:04 pm

There wasn’t a Weight-Watchers or Overeaters Anonymous anywhere within the vicinity of Beluga Lake. The best Jenna could find was something called ‘Healthy-Transformations’ and the nearest location was miles away in Junction City. However, Jenna registered for the price of $45.00 a month plus an initiation fee of $250.00. The menu and workout routine was featured on-line and she would have a private counselor available to talk with over the phone but she would have to attend at least one monthly meeting.

The counselor introduced herself as Sandra, the initial conversation pertaining to a brief interview concerning the program and discussing Jenna’s target weight loss.

“Hello Miss Kasper, I’m Sandra. I’m going to be your weight loss coordinator; may I please call you Jenna?”

Jenna obliged, Sandra continued, “Our program at Healthy-Transformations is proactive with an extraordinary success rate as long as you follow our diet and exercise routine. You may follow on-line but you are aware of your monthly check-in, I’ll be there to survey and coach your progress.
I have a few random questions, may I start.”

Sandra’s voice was dazzling perky, and she diligently asked a few questions which Jenna fidgeted with due to nervousness.

“No, Sandra, I don’t know how much I weigh now, I never really had a weight problem until recently, well, in college I first began putting on weight but I lost it without much trouble.”

“How much do you think you weigh?” Sandra inquired.
“I haven’t weighed myself in a while, I’m very self-conscious, I blew up like a balloon, I’m totally terrified to step on the scale.”

“In order for me to select the best program for you I need some idea of your current weight, and your goal weight.”

Jenna glimpsed over her inflated belly, “Dear me, I hate to admit it but maybe 180...190-pounds? I’m not sure. I’d like to get my college body back, is that possible?”

“It’s not impossible, Jenna”, Sandra replied, “How much did you weigh in college?”

“Below 130, around 122-pounds I guess. I really got chunky…very chunky”, Jenna released a gawky giggled.

“You won’t lose the weight overnight, you understand but if you obey the program and learn to eat healthy, I sincerely believe you’ll lose the weight. To be honest, if you want to get back to 122-pounds it won’t be easy but as long you make the effort and with some old fashion discipline you’ll reach your goal.”

Jenna cracked a cheerful smile, “Oh that’s great! I barely fit into my clothes and I dread buying new fat girl clothes!”

“Okay, Jenna, I wish you the best luck, I’ll call you next week to see how you’re doing.”

And with that the conversation came to a conclusion.

Jenna studied the menu, it was basically a common sense diet, no snacking, eating healthy, and the exercise was modest for the first week, the routine would naturally advance over time.

Later that evening and while taking a brisk walk around Dora’s estate she called Betsy to tell her about enrolling in a weight loss program and for some encouragement in phoning Jake.

Betsy giddily remembered Jenna’s appearance the previous evening, mainly how stuffed her well-nourished figure looked in her maid uniform but the changes to her face as well.
The unique flavor that once favored Jenna’s features had been swapped for a rather pretty but less exceptional quality. Her plump cheeks were of a rubbery condition and her double chin was far more noticeable. Closer to tame than captivating, essentially breeder stock than a would be magazine cover girl.

Betsy provided Jenna with optimism and generically wished her well. When the conversation turned to Jake, Betsy couldn’t oppose some teasing.

“Don’t even give Jake a clue that there’s more of you”, Betsy said in a tone that was a little too cute, If he gets the scent that you’re chunky, say farewell to your relationship.”

“I know!” Jenna whined, “I’ll just play it cool, right? Tell him I’m busy with work and school and stuff, but I hate to lie.”

Betsy acknowledged Jenna candidly, “What choice do you? Tell Jake you’re taking on-line courses that are very demanding but you’ll see him eventually. And like, tell him you think about him all that time!”

“Yes, okay”, Jenna wheezed, her out of condition body on the verge of exhaustion due to the energetic walk.

“Nothing personnel”, Betsy chirped, “But I really have to go, I have some studying to do. Give me a call tomorrow and tell me what happens!”

Jenna agreed, the conversation coming to an end.

Jenna reached Dora’s patio and plopped down onto a lawn chair, mentally conditioning herself to speak with Jake, she adjusted her stretched out T-shirt over her distended belly before dialing his number.

“Hey Stranger!” Jake said sounding almost legitimately happy in hearing from Jenna, “Been a while since I’ve heard from you. How things?”

“Okay”, Jenna replied, surprised and even more relieved about the blissful tone of Jake’s voice.
“Maybe he does miss me?” Jenna quickly thought before furthering the conversation.

“I knew you were awfully busy with dad’s business, I didn’t want to be a pest and bother you. I hope it’s all good”, Jenna perkily rambled in excitement over speaking with Jake.

“Well it isn’t bad”, Jake stated with conviction, “We’ve just found a spot in New Jersey to open another factory, and the one in New York goes into operation this month.”

“Wow!” Jenna chimed, “That’s cool!”
The materialistic side of Jenna’s personality which had laid dormant switched back on and she raucously giggled in fervor, “K-chaing! Sounds likes you’ll be making a whole lot of money!”

“We do okay!” Jake snapped back proudly.

“But enough about me, what about you”, Jake nonchalantly changed streams, “Up to your elbows changing diapers and doing the wash?”

“Well, only the little one is still in diapers so it ain’t so bad”, Jenna hummed sweetly, “But sometimes I guess it can be a challenge.”

“I bet”, Jake replied.

Jenna re-positioned her chubby form on the lawn chair, her voice taking on a much more serious tone.
“Oh Jake, I know we’re supposed to meet in September and go to the Harvest Dance together but…..”

Jake promptly interrupted her, “Yeah, about the dance. I’m terribly sorry, I don’t mean to let you down but I’ll be in New York that entire week.”

Jake’s news was a great load off Jenna’s mind. She couldn’t be happier, now she wouldn’t have to forge a lie and say she couldn’t see him.

“Yeah, okay”, Jenna said, faking a little disappointment, “Take care of the business first, I understand. We’ll have plenty of time to be together after you establish the company, right.”

“That’s my girl!” Jake unthinkingly rattled off, “You’re right.”

“My girl”, Jenna squeakily giggled in her mind.

“By late October…” Jenna uttered breezily, “…everything should be arranged as planned, so your work schedule shouldn’t conflict with us being together. We’ll see each other then!”

Evidently Jenna believed she could drop a good deal of weight by the later part of October, making her look presentable for her would be mate.

“Won’t you be away at school in October?” Jake questioned.
“Yeah but this semester I’ll be taking on-line classes, um, requisites. The basic stuff, you know.”

“That’s fine”, Jake said indifferently, then brought the conversation to a close.
“I have an early day tomorrow, keep in touch!”
“Yes!” Jenna announced wholeheartedly.

CLICK!

Jenna crinkled nose, unsure of why Jake was so quick ending the conversation but summed it up simply as nothing to worry about he was probably tired or something.

-------------

Jake set his phone on the nightstand, subsequently scrunching up to Denise who wrapped him in her arms.

“You know who that was”, Jake divulged to Denise, “She’s still hooked on us being an item.”

Denise smoothly ran her fingertips over Jake’s arm, her tone quite tranquil, “Eventually you’re going to have to tell her it’s over, the sooner the better.”

“I should just drive out there, set her straight”, Jake genuinely replied but couldn’t resist making a joke, “But that’ll be a waste of gas just to see her.”

Denise responded with a comical expression as she fought back the giggle.
“I kind of feel sorry for her, somewhat”, Denise sighed, “Jen’s alright, she‘s very nice.”
A brief moment of silence, Denise adding softly as she delicately caressed Jake’s shoulders, “She just got tangled up with a guy who’s better off with me.”

Over the next two weeks Jenna stayed tried and true to her diet and working out.
Both were separate by equal challenges for Jenna.
Jenna fought hard in waging her battle with the fridge, more times than not she was successful but she was always hungry, and at times this made her fidgety or cranky.

Exercising was an arduous task for the once energetic and perky -former- cheerleader.
The routine was tough, power walking was a breeze, usually, but with the sit-ups and other exercises she failed miserably. Jenna tired easily even with the help of energy drinks, and she was uncoordinated, sloppily and lethargic as she struggled with every form of exercise the program recommended.

Jenna spent her free time reading romance novels or visiting April Kent where a budding friendship was becoming realistic. April was very keen about knocking Jenna off her diet and intentionally used their time together to teach Jenna how to bake and cook. However, Jenna was steadfast with her willpower and rarely indulged in anything sweet.
Phone calls with Betsy were sporadic, but Betsy did allow Jenna enough time to visit sociably over the phone, even going as far as inviting Jenna out with her and Denise. However, Jenna refused, stating that she wasn’t about to go out with them until she shaped up.

Jenna did some socializing with Miles, at Dora’s home and his own. Mainly he picked Jenna’s mind for advice about Kelly, albeit other trivial topics were discussed like books and movies, and their weight.
Miles was gaining weight, and he didn’t seem to care, Jenna naturally was on the opposing front.
Miles wasn’t attune to his wardrobe, his attire straining at his girth.
Jenna was a bit aroused by the look of his bulging belly nudging over his belt buckle, his T-shirt scarcely covering his gut. Jenna was more than a little perturb by her attraction to chubby guys, but she considered Miles a friend, nothing more. Jake was the only man for her.

Early in the evening Jenna was speaking over the phone to her weight management counselor Sally Gold.

For the most part the conversation was reassuring to Jenna, Sally commended her on keeping her appetite in check, and encouraged her concerning working out, “Don’t worry, Jenna, it’s difficult for everyone at first but have patience, the more often you work out, the easier it’ll become.”

Jenna answered back disagreeably, “In high school I used to do cartwheels like nothing, now I have a hard time even doing squats.”

“You’ll do fine”, Sally said, the warmth of her smile practically beaming through the phone, “It’s nothing to worry about, especially after dropping the first twenty pounds, it’ll be a piece of cake.”

“Wish you didn’t mention cake”, Jenna giggled.

“You may reward yourself with some cake once in awhile as stated in our program’s syllabus, taking a modest break can relieve the pressure from curbing your appetite. But only periodically, right.”

“Right”, Jenna again giggled.

Sally then inquired if Jenna has weighed herself since they previously spoke; Jenna replied timorously, “No, I haven’t. Does it matter?”

“Yes, Jenna. You have a weigh -in two weeks from now, I need to know how much you weigh so I can measure you weight loss and make adjustments to your specific program.”

“Ug, okay, okay”, Jenna squeaked. “Fine. I’ll do it tomorrow morning after I shower.”

“Oh, Jenna, your thinking is counterproductive and irrational“, Sally serenely stated, “You shouldn’t be ashamed about your body. I want you to weigh yourself right now, call me back with the number.”

Jenna did as she was told and made a trek to the bathroom.

Removing her sneakers, Jenna boarded the scale, her cute face curdling in shock at the numbers.

__

“Okay, Jenna”, Sally politely asked, “How much do you weigh?”

Jenna cleared her throat, admitting to her weight far too quietly for Sally to pick up.
“What was that, Jenna?”

Jenna squirmed while seated on her bed, her voice ridiculously high-pitched, “191-pounds….I can’t believe I got that fat….I’ve turned into a fat girl…”

Sally attentively advised Jenna, “Negative concepts are inconsequential, they project unhealthy stereotypes. Calling yourself a fat girl is unkind and narrow-minded. You’re plus size, a beautiful plus size young lady who now chooses a healthy lifestyle to physically improve herself. You do understand.”

“Beautiful? She hasn’t even seen me”, Jenna’s unbounded vanity zigzagging within her thoughts, “my calves are bulging and I have cankles, cankles!”

“I want you to lose two pounds in two weeks, that should be sufficient”, Sally informed Jenna.

“Yeah…I can get down to 189-pounds…” Jenna replied, “I’m watching what I eat, so that shouldn’t be a problem…”

“189, that’s still huge…” Jenna pondered, thoroughly miffed at herself, “…..I thought the one-fifties were bad, I’m gigantic…a moose.”

Sally briefly ran through a few details such as the time of her weigh-in and what to expect before enthusiastically wishing Jenna the best of luck and bidding her good evening.

Jenna eased herself over the mattress, sprawling out in a manner that depicted the chubbiness of her belly in its fullness.

The realism of her girth cast disapproving vibes within her emotional state, essentially irritated about becoming literally fat, a situation she never believed she would ever have to deal with.
A situation mainly experienced by inferior females who hardly shared in the advantages and perks of those who were of the elitist rank. Jenna groaned at the thought of being included in such an obnoxious band of females.

The tension becoming increasingly stronger, if she didn’t shape up her relationship with Jake would be in the can, and there would be no reason for her to ever leave Beluga Lake.
Jenna’s chaotic emotional state roused her appetite, and although she did fight the urge to feed, she was soon in the kitchen rummaging through the fridge for anything to quell her stress.

----- Two Weeks Later -----

Miles was pleased to help Jenna out and drive her over to Junction City which was four hours away.
Jenna likewise appreciated the company, she loathed going on such a long expedition alone.
Originally Jenna had solicited Betsy to join her, they could have some lunch and commence with a little shopping, make it an event. However, Betsy had an engagement she couldn’t break, and politely offered to join her another time. Thus Miles stepped in with a little coaxing from his mom who sincerely hoped her son would ditch his wannabe girlfriend Kelly and establish a courtship with Jenna.

The ride was pleasurable, pop music playing in the background as they conversed over a variety of topics. Miles buzzed a loud about next week’s Harvest Dance yet Jenna wasn’t all that interested going sans Jake.

For her weigh in Jenna was comfortably garbed in a flannel top and sweatpants. Her chocolate brown hair worn downward, rolling over her shoulders, showing off her pretty face.
A chubbiness had blatantly invested her lovely features in a mode which she though we impossible.
Authentic apple cheeks and her double chin was wider and a bit thicker.
Anymore weight and Jenna’s face would be accurately fat, fat as in an entirely docile / oafish condition. Like a common milk maid or stereotypical Dairy Queen employee.

As they reached the city limits Jenna brought up her diet in an all out spunky manner.

“I only messed up twice in two weeks, one time it was a panic attack, the other time Dora had company and I just couldn’t refuse the leftovers”, Jenna chimed.
“My target weight loss for this weigh-in is two pounds but I’m sure I’ve lost at least five or more.”

Jenna briefly surveyed Miles’s appearance, his shirt with the tails out, his baggy slacks, and she cracked an inane grin while asking him, “Have you ever thought about losing some excess weight, you’ve seem to have put on some extra pounds over the summer.”

“You’re kidding!” Miles laughed, “I know I’m bigger than I was in high school, and like yeah, I put on twenty pounds, something like that but have you seen my family!”

Jenna acknowledged Miles with a silly smirk.

“I used to be the runt of the litter, now I’m catching up”, Miles continued, the broad smile remaining on his face, “I’m not, you know, going on any diet as long as I can move around comfortably.”

Jenna discreetly checked out Miles’s well-rounded gut, and jerked back her head and laughed, “Sounds like a plan! Truth being told, honey, the weight you put on doesn’t hinder your form so to say. Men, you guys get robust; burly us gals just get fat.”
“You suck!” Jenna teasingly giggled.

Reaching the weight loss center, Jenna suggested that Miles wait for her in the sandwich shop down the block and she would meet up with him as soon as she was finished with the appointment.
Miles agreed and both went their separate way.

Jenna acutely reflected over Miles while she made the short walk to the center, she had to admit the look of his stout belly was alluring. She momentarily visualized Miles naked as she walked through the door, palm smacking at her forehead softly, “Duh, get out of the clouds, Jen. Miles isn’t anything like Jake!”

Still Jenna couldn’t deny the overall appealing quality of Miles’s pudginess.

Miles simply ordered a cola, waiting for Jenna to arrive so they could snack together.
The waitress was a mature middle age woman, blond hair in a beehive, her dull pink uniform framing her chubby pear shaped figure.

Jenna made it into the sandwich shop within forty-minutes, the blazing sparkle in her eyes stating things didn’t go all that well for her.

Jenna slid into the booth diagonally from Miles, laying one hand over her copious belly as was now habitually and screeched a complicated sigh.

Miles watched as Jenna huffily picked up the menu, she fleetingly gazed over him before scanning the menu, a surly expression removing the charming element from her face.

Miles scratched his head, his tone nervous but concerned, “You okay?”

“Nothing a cheeseburger, milkshake and fries can’t handle…um, they have banana splits”, Jenna nasally uttered in crankiness.

“Were they nice to you?” Miles asked, unsure of what to say.

Jenna squinted at Miles, “Sure, they were nice. All the members were twenty years older than me, even my counselor was like forty-five, and totally skinny.”

“The other members skinny too?” Miles half-smiled.

“They weren’t skinny but I was the heaviest one in the pack”, Jenna grumbled.
“They all looked at me like I was a sideshow curiosity, I’m sure they were wondering why a girl my age would let herself get so huge.”

“You’re overacting, aren’t you, a little?” Miles inquired with a pleasant enough smile, “Sideshow curiosity, really? You think?”

Jenna sneered at Miles for a brief moment, angrily stating as she wiped the bangs out of her eyes, “Where’s the waitress, is she on vacation!”

Miles chivalrously pointed out the waitress who was chitchatting with some other customers a few tables away, Jenna shouting out, “Hey, hey you! Anytime you’re ready!”

Miles rubbed his face in embarrassment, ultimately stating, “Jenna, please. Have some manners.”

“Who are you, the etiquette police?”, Jenna acidly retorted.

The waitress diligently and politely excused herself from the other customers and walked on over to their table.

“Hello, sorry, I got lost in the girl talk, what’cha have pretty girl”, the waitress lightheartedly smiled.

Jenna rapidly ran through her order with vehemence, “A cheeseburger, fries, a chocolate milkshake and banana split!”

The waitress blinked in shocked, a comical expression soon hopping unto her moderately attractive face, “Sure thing, miss! Happy you brought your appetite along!”

The waitress rotated her body at her womanly hips toward Miles, “And what about your boyfriend?”

The waitress lifting up her eyebrows and delightfully smiled as Miles announced, “Oh, I’m not very hungry, just the deluxe burger, fries, cheese sticks and a slice of pie, and um, a cola, a large cola.”

“Okay!” the waitress chirped in positive ardor, “Be right back with your drinks!”

The waitress wobbled away, Jenna looking over at Miles, her eyes overtly jaded, her lips tensely curved as she admitted, “I gained 6-pounds, all that dieting and working out amounted to me failing my first weight-in.”

Jenna’s shoulders rolled over, hostility rang in her voice, “Worse part was Sandy announced my weight in front of everybody, even mentioning that I gained instead of losing….”

“How much do you weigh, Jen?” Miles erroneously inquired.

Jenna shot Miles a cold gape, “More than I want, do you want to know how wide my hips are too?”

Miles nervously stuttered, “No..no..Jenna, sorry..for ask..asking.”

Jenna leaned backward, uncomfortably snorting, “My hips are tremendously wide, Sandy had to double check the tape measure because she couldn’t believe the width herself. You have any clue how embarrassing that is in front of strangers.”

Jenna face became emotionally twisted, “All those women have excuses for getting fat, they had babies or middle age spread or just got lazy or something. Me, I have no excuse, I just turned into a blimp due some kind of bizarre cause or maybe it’s just happened because I wasn’t paying attention….I’m a total blimp.”

“Oh Jen”, Miles smiled, encouraging her the best he could; “You’re far from a blimp, okay. Don’t think of yourself like that.”

Jenna shot Miles another cold blast from her eyes, “That’s what Sandra said, a lot of motivational crap she probably memorized from a manual.”
“She also suggested I should see a psychologist, she said my opinion about being heavy is thoroughly unhealthy.”

“Maybe you ought to see a psychologist”, Miles impulsively responded.

Jenna stone face glared at Miles, “Really? Do I have money to see a psychologist. All they’re going to do is ask about my inner feelings. I already know how I feel, I feel fat. It’s all a bunch of crap!”

“Aren’t you going to be a psychologist?” Miles asked.

Jenna swayed her face away from Miles, releasing an agitated grunt.

It was then the waitress returned on the scene with the drinks, she favored them with a cheery smile but swiftly backed away out of harm’s way as Jenna hurriedly snatched the straw and began slurping her drink.

“Um, thanks, miss”, Miles thoughtfully addressed the waitress.
“Sure thing, sugar”, the waitress replied, “Your food will be ready shortly.”

Jenna’s puffy cheeks doubled in size as she greedily siphoned away half the glass in a matter of seconds.

Miles swung his face from side to side in disbelief, he had never wittiness another girl guzzling a milkshake that fast.

Removing her lips from the straw, Jenna loudly burped, wiping her mouth with her forearm before continuing the conversation.

“I’m not going to become a psychologist, for whatever reason it just doesn’t interest me anymore”, Jenna said surprisingly calm and collective, “All those books I brought along to study while rooming at Dora’s all use language and terms that seem completely foreign now.”

Jenna shrugged her shoulders, a perplexed smirk over her face as she slid her fingers up and down the straw.

“Oh I’m going back to school, you can count on that”, Jenna favored Miles with her goals, “I’ll find some kind of worthwhile career, get away from this insipid community.”

Miles sipped his cola, relinquishing his thoughts, “I think Beluga Lake is just fine. It’s pleasant and easy going, sort of remains me of a Norman Rockwell painting of American life. The small town with traditional values.”

Jenna took a much more modest sip of her milkshake, replying as if she hardly paid attention to Miles’s point of view.

“I want a big lavish home and a summer home near the ocean, a car for work and another just to drive on the weekends; I want a maid and closets full of clothes.”

Miles’s draw dropped, then he giggled, “I’m happy with three square meals a day and a hammock in the backyard.”

“I like that about you, Miles”, a peachy smile flashed across her face which exposed the dimples in her cheeks, “You’re so accommodating with the simple things.”

“I appreciate the compliment, Jen”, Miles smiled back, “The way I reckon luxury is a waste, I’m just happy with what I got to get by.”

Just as Jenna nodded, the waitress returned with their meals.

Jenna warmly smiled at the waitress, and she uttered an apology for her demanding attitude.
“Please excuse my temper, miss. I can get very cranky when I’m hungry, I’m terribly sorry.”

“That’s all right, young lady”, The waitress sweetly hummed, “My youngest daughter is the same way.”

Jenna bit into the cheeseburger, smiling as she chewed, “I’m usually full of sunshine, ain’t that right Miles.”

Miles paused from his meal, sarcastically agreeing, “You’re telling me.”

“Well you kids eat up, I’ll check on ya in a few”, the waitress said before dashing off to wait on other customers.

Jenna bobbled her head sideways, scarfing up a mouthful of fries, “I’ve an irritable disposition at times, so what?”

“You got that right!” Miles blurted boldly, “But I’m really, honesty happy we’ve become friends. You know back in high school I never thought this would happen, ever.”

Jenna smacked her lips, resuming her nourishment on the cheeseburger, she unintentionally divulged, “I never thought I’d weigh 197-pounds.”

Both of their mouths fell wide open, Miles in shock Jenna was that heavy, Jenna stunned because of the gaffe.

“Don’t say a word to anyone about what I just said!” Jenna strictly addressed Miles.
“No….no, Jenna”, Miles replied, his eyes focusing on as much of her body that he could see, “Not a word, I swear.”

“Pretend I never said it”, Jenna responded with a dishearten expression, “Nobody needs to know how fat I got.”

Miles shook his head, for the next few minutes they ate their meals in silence.

Finally Jenna sheepishly inquired, “Um, how much you weigh, Miles?”

Miles directed an onion ring to his mouth, chomping noisily as he vocally pondered, “Ain’t sure.”
Rubbing his big blubbery gut, Miles scrunched his features in thought, “I’m not a girl, I don’t weigh myself every five minutes but I suppose up around 220, 225-pounds. Something like that.”

Jenna finished off her fries, wiping her lips, she sniffled waywardly as she pointed to Miles’s onion rings, “You through with those?”

Miles gaped at Jenna, “Noooo, but you’re welcome to try some.”

Jenna enthusiastically shook her head, latching her fingers onto a handful of onion rings.
“I’m happy we’re friends too”, Jenna admitted as she began gobbling up the onion rings.
“Thanks, Miles”, she added with a funky grin.

“For what?” Miles questioned.
Jenna tilted her head, “For putting up with me, I can be a handful…”
Playfully adding as she patted her belly, “…especially now.”
Miles calculatingly responded, his smile particularly broad, “You’re a woman, being temperamental comes with the program.”

A few short minutes of agreeable chitchat ensued, the waitress eventually bringing Jenna her mountain size banana split.
Jenna respectfully thanked the waitress who inquired of Miles if he needed anything else.
Miles requested a cup of coffee which she promptly retrieved.

The waitress took a seat next to Miles, and she harmoniously instigated a round of nice conversation.

“This your first trip to the sandwich shop?” she asked in bubbly candor.
Miles nodded, Jenna too involved with the banana split to speak.
“Yes, miss, we’re from Beluga Lake.”

Miles and the waitress blathered for a few minutes about their individual communtites and the splendor of small town life in general. Jenna simply enjoying the banana split, hardly saying a word. The waitress ultimately questioning how long have they known each other and the nature of their relationship. Jenna decisively picked up the ball and ran with it.

“Miles and I have been dating for years”, Jenna began fabricating a story as she gratifyingly filled her tummy with the dessert.

“We met in 8th grade and in all places the cafeteria. There was only one serving of macaroni and cheese left, and I wanted it so bad but so did Miles, and he was ahead of me in line. Wouldn’t you know, he shared the serving with me, and since then we’ve been an item.”

“That’s a cute story!” The waitress blissfully replied. “And you’ve been dating ever since, how sweet.”

Jenna nodded, looking over at Miles and then winked.

“Yup, Miles is the man of my dreams, the best thing that ever happened to me. We’re talking about settling down and getting married, having lots of babies. Ain’t that right, Miles, sweetheart.”

Miles smiled to the affirmative, “Yes, sugar, that’s right.”

“What ya all do for a living?” The waitress politely asked.

Jenna slurped away a spoonful of the banana split in slow motion to give her time to think.
“Well, I’m a housekeeper for this well-to-do family and Miles is taking some on-line courses to be an auto mechanic but right now he works part time at the amusement park and delivers pizzas to help make ends meet. Ain’t so bad, we get discounts on pizza.”

“You two got it all worked out!” The waitress chirped to positive, “Well golly good for you!”

Miles was caught of guard as Jenna sighed with a whiny grunt, “You’d think but the reason why we originally came here to Junction City was because Miles wanted to check out that weight loss center down the block.”

“Really?” The waitress blinked in surprise, “Miles wants you to lose weight?”

“Oh no, miss!” Jenna squeaked in false panic, “Miles wants to lose weight for himself. Isn’t that dorky?”

“I…I say it is!” The waitress impatiently stated as she turned to Miles.
Jenna grinned as she looked at Miles, a hint of a sultry flavor to her tone, “Have you ever seen a more attractive man who carries his weight so well. His chubby face is more than a little cute, that belly of his, big and squashy, totally sexy, right?”

The waitress briefly studied Miles’s appearance, “I’d say he ain’t nobody to be ashamed of, he’s fine looking, very sweet and nice.”

Jenna’s lips took on a lopsided smile as the waitress delicately lectured Miles, “You ought’n be embarrassed coz you’re carrying some chub, your woman here thinks your all that, and boy, be respectful to her feelings. She finds you perfect as you are.”

“Yes, ma’am”, Miles responded coolly, “I reckon you have a good point.”

And with that, Miles served the ball on Jenna.
“Trust me on this, ma’am, I’m so enthralled to be with her it ain’t funny. She’s beautiful and smart and sweet, she’s very kind to me. Jenna has such a fantastic self-esteem, it doesn’t matter at all, her weight that is. Me, sometimes I feel like a big fat good for nothing, I wish I could be more like Jenna.”

The waitress charmingly smiled as she advised Miles, “Well I’m just a regular gal with a high school diploma but I think you should accept yourself as is, if you were really a good for nothing this pretty girl wouldn’t have anything to do with ya.”

“You’re right!” Miles firmly replied.

“I’ll let you two enjoy your own company, let me know when you want the check”, The waitress grinned.

Miles requested the check then, and upon the waitress totaling the bill promptly vacated the booth.

“That was some yarn you pulled”, Miles smiled, “Imagine if we did get together in high school, maybe things would have worked out between us something like that.”

Jenna licked the remnants off the spoon, her lips curving into a dazzling smirk, “Dreams are free, baby, imagine whatever you like….”

Feeling an impulse to carry on with the mischief, Jenna frivolously instructed Miles, “Go pay the bill, come back and help me out of the booth, and then give me a kiss.”

Miles gazed over at Jenna with a startled expression, his voice reeking with nervous tension, “Kiss you? You know I like you only as a friend, right?”

Jenna tossed the spoon into the empty dish, and she inched herself over half the table, her voice soft but determined, “You never imagined kissing me in high school? Oh please, Miles”, Jenna meowed. “It’s better late than never.”

“High school was a long time ago, Jen, I don’t have the same feelings for you”, Miles replied just as quiet.

Jenna maneuvered her body backward against the back of the booth, “Never mind, handsome, help me out of here, okay.”

Miles slid himself out of the booth, Jenna extending her arm outward which he gently grasped.
“You really jammed in there or just playing a game with me?” Miles uttered with a rarely displayed scrap of annoyance.

Jenna moved her buttery butt-cheeks inch by inch toward the end of the cushions, “This wouldn’t have happened if you have picked a regular table”, she teasingly grinned, “So it’s your fault.”

Miles successfully yanked Jenna from out of the booth, she sighed out loud upon her feet connecting with the tiled flood. Jenna adjusted the tails of her flannel blouse over her swollen hips, her big belly aligned with Miles’s belly as he stood in front of her.
Jenna tilted her head and gently brought her hand to the side of Miles’s face. Jenna’s fingers daintily slithering behind Miles’s ear, their bellies pressing together as she leaned in and gave him a kiss. The kiss wasn’t especially meticulous but there was some sensual energy felt at both ends.

“Why you do that?” Miles questioned.
Jenna placed both hands over the top of Miles’s belly, slightly pushing downward into the blubbery texture.

“Maybe you’re right”, Jenna replied, her eyes luminously twinkling, “If we had hooked up in high school maybe this is how it would be.”

Jenna wrapped her arms around Miles’s neck; she then requested a peculiar favor in a sugary tone, “After the day I’ve been through and with Jake away, could you please act if you’re my boyfriend for the rest of the afternoon?”

“Yeah, but you know I only like you as a friend, “Miles droned self-consciously.

“It’s only pretend until we’re back in Beluga Lake”, Jenna mischievously smirked, “I’m all yours like you dreamed in high school.”

“I already agreed to it”, Miles said convincingly, “No more kissing though, I don’t want to cheat on Kelly.”

“You haven’t even been on a real date with Kelly yet”, Jenna groused, “And I mean a real date. So how is it cheating on her if we kiss?”

“I don’t know”, Miles quietly squawked, “I just want to be loyal to her I guess.”

Jenna tensely snorted, her disapproving smirk transforming into an alluring smile.
“Take my hand; let’s walk over to the cash register, pretend like we’ve been a couple for years.”

Postby Matt L. » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:22 pm

They stood outside the sandwich establishment holding hands, Jenna gazing over at Miles with a look of affection.

“Where to now, sweetheart?” Jenna warbled pleasantly with a large smile.

“Back to Beluga Lake?” Miles responded after gulping a mouthful of air and in a milquetoast timbre.
Jenna played up her infatuation to the hilt, and sourly voiced her feeling of rejection, “Don’t be a pooh, don’t you want to spend a little time with me? I remember when you’d bug me for attention; now that you have it you don’t want it?”

Miles turned beet red in embarrassment, “I don’t mean to offend you.”
Switching streams, Miles smiled, “I’ll go along with it, just to help out a friend.”

“You can stop right now with the friend routine, think of me as you did then, the girl of your dreams!”, Jenna sounded off like a vexed damsel tangled up with an inexperienced suitor.

“Okay, Jenna, where would you like to go?” Miles mechanically replied.

“Must be a bar around here somewhere”, Jenna said, playfully bumping her hip against Miles’s body.
“Let’s have a beer!”

Miles did agree once removed, and they made a trek over to his car.

The bar was a nice, comfortable watering hole, very few patrons in attendance, Jenna ordering a beer with a shot of bourbon immediately, Miles settling for a simple beer.

“You had lots to eat, Jen”, Miles worriedly uttered, “You better not throw up in the car, my mom would kill me!”

Jenna rested her arm over Miles’s shoulder as she giggled, “Ease up, momma’s boy, I can hold my liquor, I drink like a sailor.”

Miles’s expression became noticeably frazzled, laying her hand over his walloping stomach, she induced a minor belly rub, “There now, sweetie, relax, enjoy our moment.”

Jenna winked as she added, “My crush on you wasn’t a waste, was it, darling?”
Miles understood via the wink that Jenna was simply constructing a romantic ruse, and he played along,

“No, Jenna”, Miles searched through his mind for the correct reply, the negligible belly rub producing a soothing - gratifying effect, “I’ve always been fond of you…..too.”

The bartender placed the beers and shot in front of them, the belly rub and conversation coming to a halt.

Jenna swayed her hip into Miles as she downed the shot, chasing it down with a swift chug of the beer. Miles sipped his beer deftly.

Jenna waved the bartender over for another beer, then turned to Miles, “Don’t get your panties in a bunch; I’m not planning to get sloshed.”

Miles sighed in relief, “I appreciate that.”

Jenna slowly climbed aboard a bar stool, positioning her arm over her belly, quietly enjoying the ambiance of this friendly neighborhood saloon. Jenna’s chunky thighs squished together while her full-size caboose flowed over the seat.

Miles took the bar stool beside Jenna, the space between them sparsely an inch.
Jenna sipped her beer, rotating her face toward Miles, she serenely smiled.
Miles nodded and smiled back, “Jake taking you to the Harvest Dance next week?”

Jenna circled her fingers over her glass, “Um, Jake’s going to be out of town. But I’d rather not talk about him.”

Laying her hand over Miles’s shoulder, Jenna half-smiled, “I’m your girl the rest of the day.”
Miles placed his hand over Jenna’s upper arm, cordially in agreement, “After all this time, we‘re finally out on a date.”

Jenna replied with a girlie-girl giggle before engaging in another sip of beer.

Miles subsequently resumed the conversation.
“Would you like to go to the Harvest Dance with me?”

“What about Becky, I thought you and her have an understanding?” Jenna squinted, “Isn’t that why you got unhinged when I kissed you?”

Miles adjusted his body on the stool, his belly sliding against Jenna’s hip.
“I didn’t get unhinged when you kissed me, and her name is Kelly”, Miles uttered casually.
“Kelly has a dentist appointment and can’t make it”, Miles explained, “Since Jake isn’t here, you’re welcome to come with me.”

“A dentist appointment!” Jenna giggled, “How stupid is that!”
“There’s nothing funny about good dental hygiene”, Miles defended of his crush.
Jenna ran her fingers through her coarse brown hair, “I can’t believe she doesn’t have a grip how totally sweet you are, if she did, she’d reschedule the appointment and go with you to the dance.”

Miles grinned, “Well Kelly says this Dentist is first-rate, and anyway his office is a long way from Beluga Lake.”

Jenna bestowed Miles a ridiculous gape, “You poor smitten boy…..”

“What?” Miles questioned.

Jenna was aware of the dubious nature of the dental appointment, if Kelly was really enamored with Miles she would accompanied him to the dance.

“You sure Kelly likes you?” Jenna questioned back.

Miles diligently went through a long explanation about his feelings for Kelly and their situation.
Jenna politely listened as she sipped her beer.
Once Carter had finished, Jenna simply expressed her opinion, “I wish you the best, Miles, but I don’t really think any kind of romance is going to happen.”

Miles optimistically stated, “We’ll see, Jen.”

“So, if you’re not busy Friday night”, Miles repeated the original question, “What about going to the dance with me?”

Jenna slowly wiped the bangs away from her eyes and affectionately smiled, “You know what, I’d like to, really I would. But I can’t, Miles. I wouldn’t feel comfortable going without Jake. You understand?”

Miles nodded, “Yeah, I guess so. If you change your mind though, let me know, okay?”

Jenna surveyed Miles’s appearance, a lopsided smile forming over her lips, “You’ve gotten tremendously cute since high school, big fella, if I wasn’t involved with Jake, I’d be inclined to steal you away from Kelly.”

Miles jerked back his head, “Wow! For real?”

Jenna shook her head, “Well, yeah, maybe.”

The friends conversed for a brief period before hightailing back to Beluga Lake.
Their ride home was quite sociable and enjoyable, akin to a barrier that once separated them having been torn down, their social rank of similar status, their friendship on even ground.

Needless to say Dora got wind from April that Miles had asked Jenna to the dance but turned him down. Dora in turn, and none to shy about it, sought to reason with Jenna and change her mind.

“The Harvest Dance is the biggest social function of the year, it’s a Beluga Lake’s tradition, it’s the one night especially reserved for people your age”, Dora wholeheartedly tried her best in coaxing Jenna to attend and to be escorted by Miles.

“You rarely see Betsy; have no interaction with other young folk, who gives a crap if Jake isn’t around to take you. Miles is a commendable young man, and I’ll tell you this, Jake and the other young studs around town could learn a thing or two from Miles!”

This went on for a few days; Jenna’s opposition remained in force.
“I know Miles is very much the gentleman but I had my heart set on going with Jake”, Jenna said rather snippy. “And where the heck would I even find a nice dress, I mean look at me!”

April as well took several shots on trying to influence Jenna.
“A real shame, honey, a girl of your beauty pining away at home while you could be out enjoying yourself. I can tell you from experience, there were a few occasions in my past that I didn’t take advantage of and now regret.”

Jenna was at the supermarket, garbed in her uniform which she was now obliged to wear more often during legitimate working hours. Jenna leisurely coasts the aisles, almost at a sluggish rate, and although she did catch a few friendly smiles from other shoppers, she hated being recognized as simply the Wolt’s family maid. Her fame as the prom queen had been stripped away, hardly anyone remembered her popularity. Jenna wasn’t so special anymore.

Jenna paused with her shopping cart, scanning the shelves in the frozen food section when a chipper voice from several feet away interrupted her shopping.
“Hey you!” the familiar voice attentively uttered.

It was Miles who was picking up a few things for his mom.

Jenna acknowledged Miles, her approach causal but with an elongated smile upon her face.
Miles was decked out in a threadbare T-shirt, the material accentuating the pudginess of his manly girth, and short pants that were a size two small.

Miles eagerly smiled back at Jenna as they made small talk in the frozen food aisle; naturally the dance was among the topics discussed.

“You must drop by and let me get a look at you”, Jenna all but insisted with a wacky grin, “I’d like to see how well you turn out for such an elaborate event.”

Jenna was quite engrossed by Miles’s appearance, redundantly sloppy compared to her usual suitors but she felt somewhat aroused by the look of his stout belly pouring out over the waistband of the shorts.

Miles scratched his head, “Well Jen, I ain’t sure I’ll be going. All my friends have dates, even Bugzy has a girl to take, I’d feel like a dork going by myself.”

“Kick me in the butt”, Jenna comically uttered, “There’s nothing weird about going to the dance without a date. You can play the field.”

“Some field!” Miles dismally replied, “All the nice girls are already taken, people will think I’m a square going by myself.”

Jenna impulsively maneuvered her stance for Miles to get a look at her impressively large melons, “You really wanted to go, didn’t you?”

Miles fleetingly checked out Jenna’s rack before returning his eyes to her face, “Yeah, I did. I wish Kelly didn’t bail on me, but she’s totally vain about her smile….”

“I know, the dental appointment”, Jenna said shaking her head.

Jenna flipped back her mane and elevated her chins, correspondingly digging into the freezer and withdrawing a box of ice cream bars.

Jenna wedged open the box with her fingernails, removing a ice cream bar, she openly smiled as she began to nibble, “I’m willing to go with you on one condition, when I’m ready to leave we go.”

Miles stepped closer to Jenna, “Yeah, sure, Jen. Whatever you say.”

Jenna held the package clumsily over her billowing cleavage, juggling the box; she withdrew another ice cream bar and offered it to Miles. Miles accepted the ice cream words unspoken, Jenna blathering away as she enjoyed her own.
“This doesn’t give me much time to find a dress, especially coz it’s hard finding a beautiful dress at my size but I seem to think Dora will come in handy, she has tons of clothes in the attic.”

Jenna had devoured the initial ice cream bar like a vacuum, chirping away breezily while tackling the subsequent one, “The dance starts at what? Seven-ish, so pick me up a little early but not too early….”

Miles proudly grinned, observing Jenna’s enthusiastic banter and body language, she was as thoroughly excited about the bash as if she was some nondescript geeky girl being asked to prom.

“Yeah, Jenna”, Miles finally broke into her giddy chatter; “I’ll even wash my mom’s car so we’ll go in style.”

Jenna felt a gooey feeling as Miles stood within her space, frenetically chomping down on the ice cream, a sub-conscious result to ease the sensual tension that engulfed her body.

Jenna nervously wrangled the lengthy locks of her hair with her fingers, peeping a submissive sigh, she smiled, “That’s cool, but don’t go to any extra bother just for me.”

Miles’s belly fleetingly skimmed Jenna’s belly and her apple cheeks turned a crisp pink hue.
Emitting a soft awkward sigh, Jenna lowered her eyes, she couldn’t deny feeling aroused.

Just then an employee happened upon the couple, an older man who seemed naturally cantankerous.
Spotting Jenna and Miles unreservedly eating the ice cream bars, he snarled, “Hey, you got to pay for those!”

“I will, I will!” Jenna answered back, “Sorry, mister!”

The guy disappeared into another aisle. Jenna turned to Miles, “So we’ll get together Friday night!”
“I’m looking forward to it!” Miles happily replied.

Jenna was all in, and although she entertained her reasoning by convincing herself that she was merely doing a favor for a friend, she had indeed become rather captivated by the Bohemian young man who scarcely registered a blip on her radar during high school.

Dora and April were thoroughly delighted that Jenna had changed her mind and would be attending the Harvest Dance with Miles. April wasn’t completely sure this would ignite romantic sparks between them but it was a step in the right direction. Dora had genuine hopes that Miles could win Jenna’s heart; she favored the young man and knew that this version of Jenna would be a suitable mate. However, Dora’s agenda held an iniquitous edge. Those Jenna once swayed dominance and superiority over would be in attendance. Mainly Betsy but there were others who Jenna willingly exerted her haughtiness on and experienced her pretentiousness.
Now they would all get to see the post high school Jenna Kasper, an overweight young lady employed as a housekeeper. The most popular girl of all now positioned at the lowest rung of the social ladder.

Dora considered the results completely to her advantage, the outcome would definitely unbalance Jenna enough to demolish her attempt in losing weight, and with that, Jenna would become even heavier.

Dora called Betsy with the news; however Jenna had already spoken with her about it.

“Jen called me, told me she was going to the Harvest Dance with Miles”, Betsy informed Dora.
“She was on cloud nine; I think she’s becoming smitten with Miles.”

Dora acknowledged Betsy with a few positive remarks about Miles character and that Jenna would be a suitable companion for him now that she was heavier and that her arrogance was evaporating.
“Trust me on this, Betsy”, Dora cheerfully expressed her opinion, “Once a real romance blossoms between them, Jenna’s temperament will be drastically easy-going and compliant.”

“She asked me a few things, if going to the dance would be considered cheating on Jake, and what to wear that could possibly make her look less hefty”, Betsy stated calmly but then giggled, “I swear it was like high school all over again but now we’re on opposite sides of the fence. And Jenna sounded so unbelievably mousy, like a wimpy young girl who dwells in the background. It was so cool!”

“Yes, about Jake”, Dora blatantly brought up with the hint of a chuckle, “Will he be attending the dance with Denise?”

“Ah - yes!” Betsy rattled off risible, “Jake’s going to be absolutely shocked when he sees the princess.”

“Makes me wanna help Jenna select a gown that advertises her size”, Dora teasingly warbled, “Something that’d really highlight the all out chubbiness of her figure.”

Betsy chuckled, “Yeah, that would work.”

“Noticing how chunky she’s become would certainly ruin her relationship with Jake and for good!” Dora added.

Betsy acknowledged Dora to the positive, “That it would, Dora. But as it seems, Jenna is really out of the picture now where Jake is concerned.”

Betsy went on about the gravity of Jake and Denise’s relationship, for all practical purposes Jake and Denise were a couple.

“It’s been over between Jake and Jenna for months, if anything Jake regards Jenna as nothing more than a former girlfriend”, Betsy candidly told Dora. “Although when Jake gets a look at how fat Jenna has become it’s going to be very amusing!”

The Harvest Dance may have been a short couple days away but in Jenna’s bizarre and erroneous reasoning, she felt a radical and desperate tactic would aid in her burning a few extra calories.
Jenna was aware that she wouldn’t drop a monumental amount of weight but she hoped to lose just enough to not only look better in her gown but hopefully drop at least a dress size.
Therefore Jenna went on a hunger strike.

The task was thoroughly difficult, hardly entertaining her appetite at all with exception to plain wheat toast during meal time and a little cheese before bed.

Jenna kept occupied with her chores, ignoring the rumbling of her tummy, and even resorted to cold showers when she was about to crack and give into her appetite.

Jenna fought hard and was victorious until the night before the dance.

__

Jenna awoke in the middle of the night, her temperament corresponding to the toxic emptiness that lingered in her stomach, and she had developed a faint headache. Jenna tried to make herself comfortable, albeit her tossing and turning in bed seemingly amplified the sound of her creaking mattress.

Jenna tossed off the blanket with more energy than she believed she had and her feet landed on the floor with a heavy thud! Grabbing her rustic style bathrobe, that as of lately failed to appropriately contain her girth; she swiftly maneuvered herself into it and then waddled down the stairs making a beeline into the kitchen.

She promised herself only a little snack but as it went, the more Jenna ate, the hungrier she became.
Chocolate - pizza rolls - a baloney sandwich - cheese crackers - pastries.

In the loneliness of the kitchen Jenna disregarded her diet and ridiculously gorged.

Jenna used her fingers instead of a spoon as she ravenously polished off what was left of the mayonnaise. She opened a can of chili and devoured it uncooked and straight out of the can. Jenna pounced on the dinner’s leftovers, glazed ham and sweet potatoes. Intensely overeating in a sloppy mode, thoroughly broadcasting the mechanics of her rewired behavior.
Jenna had turned into a legitimate overeater.

__

Dora entered the kitchen at morning’s first light to start the coffee, noticing Jenna at the table half asleep. Remnants of her illogical feeding covering her lips and chins, crumbs scattered over her bathrobe and table; her hands cradling the slope of her bloated belly.

“Coffee?” Dora asked, holding back her grin, as she went about brewing the java.

Jenna faintly snorted, her eyes trailing over Dora’s movement as she prepared the coffee.
“Um, yeah, really ought to get back to bed…..though”, Jenna muttered with some embarresment.

“I see you had a little snack”, said Dora smoothly, “That’s okay, you can clean up later once you’ve slept it off.”

Jenna firmly patted her tummy, the impact of her hand over the blubbery tissue producing a negligible sounding smacking noise. “Ohhhh, I over did it, I feel like a dork”, Jenna awkwardly admitted, “I just got so hungry in the middle of the night…… I couldn’t stop myself….I ate like a hog.”

Dora bobbled her head from side to side, an absurd smile over her face, “It’s too late regretting your actions, what’s done is done.”

Nothing was said until the coffee was made, Jenna uttering a very passive thank you upon Dora handing her a cup of coffee.

Dora poured herself a cup and then settled down in a chair at the table along side Jenna.
“I can tell by the look in your eyes you’re feeling a little ashamed about, well, overdoing it.
You went to a silly extreme trying to quash your appetite, see what happened.”

Jenna snorted between sips of coffee, she then gazed over at Dora, and pouted, “I just ….food is… …eating….” she frantically began to ramble.
“It’s like I’m always hungry…my appetite has gotten outrageous, I can’t control it…..no matter how hard I try.”

Dora keenly listened to Jenna’s whining, holding an empathetic expression but her mind focused on the obvious outcome, “No more bikinis for you, stylish clothes are out of the picture too. You’ll be as big as house. You’ll need to get used to unflattering clothes and mature women’s undergarments.”

Jenna sipped her coffee as she finished whining by miserably uttering, “All those times I criticized the heavier girls in the cafeteria about the surplus of food they ate, now look what I’ve become, I’m no better than them.”

Dora ambiguously gaped at Jenna; if her comment was remorseful it didn’t come close to reaching the target. It was apparent Jenna still held some distain for plus-size females.

Dora thought fast, calculating a vague reply to inflict a jab at Jenna’s insecurity.
“Making fun of them isn’t an issue, young lady, not anymore its all inconsequential now”, Dora astutely grinned, “They’d be tickled pink knowing the criticism you lobbed at them isn’t worth a tinker’s damn.”

Jenna grimaced at Dora at first, unsure if she was making fun of her or not, but she then chuckled, “I guess! Whatever, maybe now that I stuffed myself, I won’t feel stressed out from dieting.”

Dora conceded to an amusing chuckle of her own, pondering in detail, “Yeah, girl, you keep telling yourself that, they’ll be plenty of criticism toward you when you’re a regular blimp.”

Jenna removed herself from from the chair, one arm covering her pudgy belly, Dora brilliantly smiling, “Sleep in, I’ll get ya up in time for the dance.”

Jenna nodded to the affirmative, then strolled out of the kitchen, Dora’s smile blossoming at the unmistakable sound of Jenna’s chubby thighs rubbing together.

-------- HOURS LATER ----------

Dora and April aided Jenna in preparing for the Harvest Dance, a disorganized episode which neither expected but enjoyed.

It started uncomplicated enough; Dora stirring Jenna out of bed at the crack of 4 O’clock in the afternoon, Jenna having a modest snack of muffins and chocolate milk before taking a relaxing bubble bath. April ever handy with the hair shared her plans in styling Jenna’s mane, and she brought along some freshly baked cupcakes in case Jenna found herself wrought with nervous tension.

Jenna wasn’t shy about bolting down back to back cupcakes before April had her seated at the vanity table to work on her locks.

There was no doubt that Jenna’s face, although pleasantly cute, held an overfed appearance with her plush plump cheeks and double chin that seemed to be increasing in size by the day.
Not really a challenge for a proficient hairstylist as April but Jenna cantankerous if not venomously complained about having a fat face. Another cup cake seemed to appease Jenna’s mood and April went to work.

Dora stood off to the side, studying Jenna’s facial appearance, it became apparent that the bridge of Jenna’s nose was becoming swollen and the tip was taking on an oval-pudgy shape.
The fat cells were finally embracing Jenna’s face, and Dora briefly recollected the before and after photographs she had seen on-line of the females administrated the same drug she once spiked Jenna’s milk with, and how they all developed profoundly swollen faces.

April manufactured Jenna’s thick beauteous chocolate brown locks into a mixed bun braid hairstyle which kept her bangs off her forehead but made her head look oversize; likewise putting emphasis on her apple cheeks and doughy double chin.

Jenna naturally complained, April blissfully noting that once makeup was applied she’s be positively pleased at the result, another cupcake helping to convince her if not subduing her irritable disposition.

Jenna was similarly unhappy about her undergarments which both elder women found more than preposterous but rather obtuse even for her. A blah, nondescript bra and flimsy panties that had no tummy control lining.

“Oh Jenna!” Dora laughed, “Who’s going to see you in your skivvies!” April adding her point of view, “I would think a girl of your reputation doesn’t go about showing off her underwear…”

“Miles couldn’t get that lucky anyway!” April privately thought.

“Yeah but without some kind of preventive padding or something I can’t hide my belly bulge!” Jenna squeaked in panic.

April and Dora laughed, Dora cordially wrapping her arm around Jenna’s waist, “You’re a real handful”, Jenna missing the double meaning of the wisecrack completely.

Jenna tightly cradled her spherical shaped belly, her fingertips sinking into the mushy tissue.
Jenna conceded to the awkwardness of the moment, her billowing gut feeling undeniably heavy, the bulge especially noticeable. She sheepishly gazed over at April, communicating her thoughts by means of her downcast eyes, I’ve turned into a fatty.

April undauntedly waved Jenna over to help her slip on the gown.
The only dress that Jenna was prepared to wear in public was a vintage lace number in a delicate lemon color. Jenna’s skin tone, still a healthy mahogany hue from the summer, complimented the dress beautifully; the only problem was that it was two sizes too small!

April kindly aided Jenna in putting on the gown, Jenna sucking in her roaming belly the best she could, April haven’t a tough time of it while trying to ease the material over the flabbiness of her back.

“It just won’t….” Jenna paused her comment as April struggled to get the fabric to meet at the back. “…Close!” Jenna finally finished her sentence with dire frustration.

Dora stood a few feet away and took in the scene, Jenna and April fighting the material ferociously for several minutes, exhausted and panting, Jenna dropped unto her bed.

“Shit, I’m as fat as a cow!” Jenna proclaimed.
Dora could see the emotions welling up in Jenna’s eyes and joined her on the bed.
“Well, Jen, sure you’ve….” Dora paused, searching for an appropriate comment to continue, “….certainly ripen up over the summer.”
Dora patted Jenna’s dome belly gently, “But let’s not focus on that, let’s get you into this dress, shall we.” Dora’s tone was comforting but it didn’t effectively ease Jenna’s mood.

Jenna clutched her belly and clumsily brought her body upward into a seated position, gesturing to April for another cupcake, she then squawked, “But look! There’s at least a three inch gap at the back! I’ll never close it!” she added despondently.

Dora tried not to smile while she surveyed Jenna’s portly body and her dilemma, “I see the problem.”
Dora cracked an eye, and looked over to April, “I just might have something to remedy this.”
Jenna was momentarily lost for the moment as she nibbled contentedly on another cupcake, merely uttering to the negative softly, “I ain’t going to fit into that stupid dress.”

Dora stood up defiantly and turned to Jenna, her bellowing voice bringing Jenna back into reality, “Nonsense! We just have to use some of the older tricks of the trade.”

April using a Kleenex tissue to remove the frosting off Jenna’s lips and nose as Dora hurriedly walked out of the room.

Jenna sat forlorn on the bed which felt like an hour, in reality it was five minutes.

Suddenly Dora returned clutching a cream colored item in her hands, “Please stand up!” Dora commanded sternly.

Without question Jenna complied, Dora then unfolded the garment. Jenna was shocked.
It was an old fashion boned corset but nothing like the super sexy ones, this was a ‘real’ old ladies style corset with none of the sexy lace trim and cute bows. This was a purely functional garment.
Jenna cast a critical eye over the ridiculously vintage garment as Dora brought it closer to her.

April stepped aside, fading into the background. This was Dora’s show, she wouldn’t interfere.

“You don’t expect me to wear that thing do you!” Jenna blurted out almost involuntarily.
“It’s so ugly!” Jenna added with a grimace.

Dora had expected such a response and she countered, “Well, Jen, desperate times call for desperate measures, the only way you’re getting into that dress is if you get into this first. It was my grandmother’s.”

Jenna felt bad about her previous comment, but it didn’t take away from the ugliness of the corset, “But will it work?” Jenna finally asked.

Dora tossed the corset unto the bed, “Listen, Jen, if you need to squeeze into that dress, this is your best and only hope. The thing may be ugly but it’s guaranteed to take those unwanted inches off your waist and hips. Trust me, I’m sure we can get you to the ball Cinderella!” she added jokingly.

Dora paused to let her words resonate with Jenna.

“Okay then”, agreed Jenna finally as she wiggled out of the beautiful gown letting it drop to the floor. April walked over and picked up the dress just as Jenna thoughtlessly stepped over it, chiding the princess in her thoughts, “Spoiled brat, she needs to be a little more considerate.”

Jenna failed to thank April for retrieving the dress off the floor, her mind heavily focused on her situation, and she whined to Dora, “I can’t believe I’m going to a dance in old ladies skivvies!”

Dora smiled inside before stating, “Right now, turn around, let’s get you laced in.”

Jenna complied and moved closer to Dora.

The stiffness of the boned corset shocked Jenna at first as she nestled her breasts comfortably into the cups of the antiquated garment. In reality the corset’s cups were at least a cup size too small but it was futile complaining at this stage.

Dora finally spoke, “Right now, Jen, take a deep breath in for me.”
Jenna did as she was told, Dora pulled hard on the old laces down the back of the corset.
Jenna could feel the corset tightening and with it the discomfort level rising.
Dora stopped pulling for a moment.
“Is that it?” Asked Jenna as she tried getting used to the confined of the corset.

Dora chuckled, “No, dear, that’s far from it!”
Jenna swung her face toward Dora the best she could, “Huh?”
April giggled while she stood off in the background, Dora laughed uncontrollably, “We have to get another couple inches off your figure to get you into that dress! Now deep breath!”

Dora again pulled on the laces, Jenna shrilly screeched as the corset grew tighter, “But I can barely breathe!”

Dora was far too preoccupied with her task to care what Jenna was saying, “Well you should have thought about that before permitting yourself to fatten up young lady!”

Dora pulled even tighter on the laces.

Jenna was struggling to breath at this point, and she was about to call a halt to the proceedings when Dora paused.
“There, I think that just may do”, Dora smiled confidently.

Jenna ran her hands down her body, feeling the thick bones of the corset hard and unforgiving.
“I do hope so”, Jenna replied, her voice wispy and breathless.

April walked over with the gown at a snail’s pace, eyeing Jenna looking uncomfortably laced up, she decidedly dropped the dress just for her own amusement, “Opps, sorry, Jen.”

Jenna tried to bend over and pick up the dress; she then found out that the confines of the corset were more than just to her breathing.

Dora and April giggled as they watched Jenna’s feeble attempt to bend, “What are you doing?” Dora’s giggling increasing in volume.
“How sweet”, Dora added, “You young girls think you’re born with stretch tops and such. No, Jen, back in the old days where a lady moved slowly and gracefully, and she certainly didn’t bend down to pick things up.”

Dora’s subsiding giggle seemed to indicate the conclusion of her comments but she added, No, you have to bend down at the knees like a real lady!”

Jenna grumbled but did as she was advised, Dora and April patronizingly applauding her.
“We’ll make a lady out of you yet”, April said in a cute tone while helping Jenna into the gown.

The older ladies personally imparted Jenna with a delicate lecture about how to behave in polite company and social etiquette.

Jenna civilly listened, her inner thoughts utterly huffy, “I’m not a moron.”

A few minutes later the gown was on, April volunteering to apply Jenna’s makeup.

__

Jenna did look spectacular although her cheeks appeared acutely chubby and her second chin looked especially plump. The gown, due to the corset naturally, brought back an eloquence to Jenna’s figure which she sorely been lacking despite being big and thick.

Jenna wasn’t exactly pleased on how the garment displayed her upper arms which were larger than she liked or accentuated the roomy if not corpulence appearance of her hindquarters but it highlighted her voluptuous breasts.

“Well now, I say you look absolutely the refined young lady”, Dora flattered Jenna with a pleasant smile. April was keen to congratulate Jenna as well, “If I didn’t know better, I’d swear you were some wealthy young lady visiting from New York, you look that glamorous.”

It had been a while since Jenna had received such nice compliments, in her former guise of popular beauty she would have haughtily agreed. However, in her contemporary status as overweight, housekeeper, the flattery made her blush and utter a milquetoast variety, “Aw, you’re both very sweet.”

As Dora loaned Jenna a pair of beautiful earrings, April picked up her cell phone, “I’ll call my boy, see what’s keeping him.”

“You do that!” Dora chirped, “Tell him his princess is waiting.”

Jenna paused while fastening an earring, and released an idyllic purr.

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.