FAT FRIEND BY MATT L & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FAT FRIEND BY MATT L & HER REVENGE

Postby div » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:40 am

Hello dagolfer!

There is no better stupid hack than a serious crush amplified by a healthy weed and booze habit. Betraying once own principles gets so much easier.. Introducing Carter was a fine artifice of the craft. It looks like that Jenna's affair with Carter is heading for a fast disastrous final. I'd rather see it drag on for some time and not be over when the show down with the other guy is due. An accidental meeting would do fine I think. If Carter even unwillingly comes to her rescue in shining armour his influence over her would absolutely crest but plotting is naturally up to the authors otherwise suprising elements might come short!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Nox » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:56 am

Not to mention nicotine cravings are enough to send anyone lunging back into a dumpier life. It's hard to believe someone when they say they aren't hooked when they have a smoke hanging from their lips as they butter their toast
Nox

Postby dev111 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:04 pm

DELIMAN092262 wrote:Have you thought of adding a twist? Instead of just having Jenna going deeper into the abyss. What if she finds out what is really going? What if she finds out there is a cabal of people trying to destroy her? What if Jenna must “appear” to be going along while she plots her revenge? What if she decides the “cost” is worth getting her revenge?

I like this idea. Perhaps the truly evil people should get their just desserts ;)
dev111

Postby Matt L. » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:15 am

Hello Everyone,

We appreciate all the thoughts and suggestions, thanks!
The next episode will be posted shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 pm

It was nearly 2 O’clock in the afternoon when Jenna finally got out of bed, the minor hangover equipped her tummy with hunger pangs, and she quickly put on a prosaic looking housedress and then hobbled into the kitchen. Jenna scratched her paunchy belly as she stood in the kitchen gathering her thoughts, her face void of expression.

Jenna’s task of brewing some coffee was momentarily interrupted by cracking open a beer which she guzzled like a longshoreman after a hard day’s work. Releasing a thunderous burp, she then proceeded to make the coffee, and humbly pondered over what to eat.

Hot Pockets seemed sufficient to quell her appetite, and she fumbled through the ice box snagging herself four of them. Just as Jenna placed them into the microwave, Larry arrived into the kitchen, and he greeted his house guest with a congenial smile.

“Was wondering when you’d finally get up!”, Larry boomed aloud as he helped himself to a beer. Larry was clothed in a T-shirt and boxer shorts, not feeling at all uncomfortable about being around Jenna in his underclothes. Jenna didn’t think anything of it as well, and simply grunted a halfway decent, “Good morning.”

“Damn, it’s the afternoon”, Larry chuckled, “But that’s cool. I heard you put on a little show last night. Wish I could have seen it.”

Jenna leaned against the sink, pushing back her wilting bangs as she slightly smiled, “Yeah, maybe next time, Larry.”

Jenna recovered enough energy to make it to the coffee pot and poured herself a cup of coffee, “Ug, where’s my lover boy?” she asked discreetly.

“Oh. Carter had some errands to run but he’ll see you tonight at the bar”. Larry informed Jenna, “I’m supposed to drive you there tonight at about nine.”

Jenna shook her head, a little annoyed that Carter wasn’t around.

Larry noticed Jenna’s frown and taking a seat at the table, confronted her in the positive, “Don’t be upset, Carter’s a ‘popular’ guy, he doesn’t mean to hurt your feelings. But he’ll see you tonight, and everything will be cool.”

Jenna mumbled quietly, “Alright”, then removed the hot pockets out of the microwave, and with that she took a seat at the table where she spilled out her guts as she ate.

“I’m trying awfully hard to make this relationship work; I don’t know what’s going on. When we first started dating everything was amazing, now I hardly see him. Did I do something wrong?”

“Nah”, Larry responded with a candy smile, “Like I said, Carter has a very tight schedule, but he’s still very fond of you.”

Jenna tilted her head, speaking while stuffing her face, “Damn, I wish he’d be showing it a little more better.”

Larry comically grinned, “Damn! I almost forgot! Carter got you a box of chocolates, they’re in the fridge, said that their special for you since he’s been unavailable lately, sort of an apology. Ain’t that showing you something about his feelings?”

“Maybe”, Jenna despondently uttered, but a smile subsequently developed over her face.
“I was getting to think my size was like, starting to be a problem between us but that’s not the case, right? Why else would Carter buy me chocolates.”

Larry finished his beer, diplomatically addressing Jenna as he stood up from his chair, “I wouldn’t worry too much about your size, Jennifer. I’m going to watch some TV; you’re welcome to join me.”

“Maybe in a little while”, Jenna replied.

Once Jenna had finished the hot pockets and her coffee, she grabbed another beer and with the chocolates, returned to the bedroom where she laid dormant for the remaining portion of the afternoon. The chocolates were just about the cheapest brand available but Jenna didn’t mind, it was the thought that counted. There in bed Jenna nibbled on the candy while digesting a teenage romance novel, finishing the entire pound box before eventually nodding off.

It was Larry who eventually stirred Jenna back into consciousness hours later.

“You better get a move on it, Jen, it’s almost eight-thirty, we need to leave shortly.”

Jenna rolled out of bed, her feet hitting the floor with a loud thud.

“Damn, how did I manage to sleep most of the day!” Jenna squawked in frustration.

“Party girls usually get their time zones messed up”, said Larry trying to be humorous.

Jenna politely giggled, lumbering to the bathroom as fast as her chunky legs could get her there.

Jenna’s sponge bath was much more abbreviated than usual, and she rinsed her hair instead of legitimately washing it. The once dazzling vixen that was duly hygienic to the letter had seemingly become less than diligent concerning her bathing and grooming.

Jenna combed her mane back and then applied her cosmetics in a brazenly gaudy fashion.
Returning to the bedroom, she engaged in a modest sip of vodka, and then went about getting dressed. There wasn’t anything exceptional about Jenna’s choice in garments, a short sleeved pull over top of a pale green hue which prominently showed off a generous amount of her belly and dark blue spandex slacks.

Owing to the fact that Carter seemed to appreciate Jenna’s ample belly she adjusted her getup to depict the fullness of her belly the best she could.

Another swig of vodka and Jenna was ready for her ride over to the bar to meet up with Carter.

Larry was overgenerous with compliments, stating that Jenna looked absolutely beautiful and adding his wish that he could meet a girl just like her.

“Shit, honey!” Jenna peeped in a funky bimbo sounding tone, “If my guy doesn’t keep me satisfied, I might just be in mind to plant myself with you!”

Naturally Jenna was only joking but Larry’s weird - practically dreamy eyed expression spoke otherwise.

Jenna promptly left the house first, Larry walking behind at a short distance, his eyes plastered over her big swinging ass, pondering in secret his attraction and desires.
“Like to get my hands on that! She’s one sexy broad!”

Larry was ambitious with the small talk on the drive over to the bar, Jenna laughing at his poor attempts at humor, and even trying to keep her mind on the discussion although she was anxious in meeting Carter.

“See ya later, Jennifer!” Larry sung out as Jenna bounced herself out of the vehicle.
“Thanks for the ride over!” Jenna remarked, “Nice talking with ya! We’ll do it again sometime!”

Once inside the bar, Jenna was greeted by the pack of patrons as if she was a full-fledged member of their gutter trash society. Ordering a beer, Jenna made herself comfortable while waiting for Carter, mingling with a few people until he would show up.

It was a little after nine when J.J. entered the establishment.

J.J. surveyed Jenna in the doorway, noting how her garments made he look especially trite, only the gaudy array of cosmetics over her face made her look marginally interesting. Other than that Jenna appeared like any other overweight barfly.
Carter approached Jenna like a man with an imperative agenda.
“Carter says he’ll be a little late, so he sent me to keep you company until he gets here.”

Jenna inquired what was detaining Carter, J.J. causally spoke in length about Carter lending a hand on friend’s car that broke down, and that he would make it over as soon as possible.

“Any hell, since there’s only me and you for at least an hour, wanna join me in some weed, it’s the best stuff around”, J.J. invited Jenna.

Jenna half-smiled, thinking that a buzz would certainly relax her, she guzzled down her beer and walked outside the bar with J.J.

J.J. played the role of gentleman very breezy, even going as far as opening the car door for Jenna which she quickly but clumsily entered. J.J. took a moment to fallacious compliment Jenna’s appearance before lighting the joint, and then settled back and watched her take a few drags.

“Take it smooth, Jen, enjoy this, it’s from Panama, very special shit, you’ll like it, babe”, J.J. mischievously grinned.

This particular vintage of dope was an especially strong brand, it cost a bundle but it was well worth the price to humiliate the prom queen.
“Just relax, Carter will show up sooner or later, this gives us time to talk”, J.J. remarked.

Jenna inhaled another drag, J.J. gazing over her with a strict expression as he shared his opinion.
“I have to admit something to you, Jenna. Please relax, okay? It might sound a little crazy but I always knew you were going to get heavy.”

A wide eyed Jenna coughed as she released her lips from the joint, “Huh?”

J.J. eccentrically grinned, “Just being honest, hope you don’t mind. But thing is, even when we were in high school and you’d be, well, looking so hot and everything, I could tell you wouldn’t be able to stay skinny. Maybe it was your eyes, you seemed to have cow eyes, like a fat girl who didn’t yet reach her maximum weight, even your thighs were a little bit big and you did have wide hips.”

“Why you telling me this?” Jenna said awkwardly.

“I’m just wanna do you a favor”, J.J. answered back, his eyes briefly glancing over the portion of Jenna’s belly fat that flowed over her garment, “Understand this and you’ll be better off. It’s no big deal that you’re heavy coz you’re not the popular kind anymore. Matter of fact, even if you get fatter, nobody’s gives a shit or will even notice. You’re Jen, just Jen, no different than any other overweight gal from this part of town.”

“I gained so much weight, haven’t I”, Jenna replied with an acorn of embarrassment.

“I can’t imagine you any other way; it’s natural, probably for the best too. Make you more acceptable to Carter, you’re not so special looking anymore, just a regular girl.”

“Carter is coming, right? I’m going to see him tonight?” Jenna asked.

J.J. was blunt, “You didn’t let me finish!”

Jenna nodded, droning a submissive apology, “Okay, okay, sorry.”

J.J. inched himself closer to Jenna, briefly closing his eyes in revulsion over her raw fragrance, “Main thing, stay cool, keep up this bad girl attitude that Carter fancies.”

“I’m doing my best!” Jenna grumpily whined.

“Maybe you are at that, honey”, J.J. snickered.

J.J. reached for his cell phone, “I’ll call your main squeeze; see what’s holding him up.”

Jenna nervously massaged her belly as she listened to the brief conversation between J.J. and Carter.

“Hey, I have your chubby bunny here, what’s the deal, she’s waiting for you.”

J.J. shook her head to Carter’s reply over the phone, then answered back, “Alright, sure.”

J.J. quickly returned his focus to Jenna, “Carter says he’s hungry, wants me to drive you back to his place, wants to know if you’re hungry too.”

Jenna didn’t have time to reply, J.J. answered for her, “Of course she’s hungry, we’re talking about Jenna!”

J.J. crudely chuckled, concluding the conversation with Carter before driving back to Carter‘s residence.

Jenna scowled at J.J. , “What’s with the ‘of course she’s hungry, Jenna bullshit!”

J.J. fleeting glimpsed over at Jenna, “Now baby, don’t be angry. You’re a heavy load now; I’d think you’d be used to comments like that.”

Jenna lowered her eyes and grumbled, “You kidding? I hate being teased about my weight.”

J.J. mildly giggled, playfully continuing with the tactic that Carter advised him to carry out the previous evening to humiliate Jenna.

“Oh Jenna, you’re a chubby girl, chubby girls get teased and scoff at all the time. It’s just how it is for girls like you. You remember how it was in high school, the social ladder. Beautiful - popular girls always made fun and looked down at the fat chicks, right! Calling them livestock and breeders.
And the studs would ignore them unless they had something to ridicule them about.”

Jenna couldn’t help feeling seriously self-conscious as J.J. spoke, and tried pulling her shirt over her spongy belly bulge but to little prevail.

“I’m telling you this as a friend, and I hope we’re friends now, coz in high school you could be very rude to me”, J.J. said with a straight face. “Comments about your appetite, insensitive cracks about your big belly, all goes with the territory for you. You are cute, don’t get me wrong there but you’re a different species of female. And like I said, nobody gives a rat’s ass coz you’re fat, people will be familiar with Jenna the fatty, they won’t think of you any other way.”

“So you understand, right? You just got to abide with an occasional snide remark”, J.J. flashed Jenna a derisive smirk as he wrapped up the lecture.

J.J. discerned that Jenna’s mood had been spoiled, obviously.
Patting her knee, J.J. wittily tried to salvage her disposition, “Chins up, Jen. You’re going to meet up with your guy and he’s wild about you. Be happy about that, lots of girls like you rarely become involved with such guys.”

Jenna denied J.J. an answer, and merely pouted.

“You know what”, J.J. readily equipped Jenna with arcane optimism, “If you were this heavy in high school I wouldn’t have ignored you. I kinda think we’d be friends. Once you get over your anger, you’ll know I’m right, and we’ll be friends.”

Jenna bluntly and huffily asked if she could have another drag from the weed.

J.J. laughed out loud, “Go on, baby cakes, smoke as much as you like! Hate to see it go to waste, it’ll perk up your mood!”

This particular type of marijuana was abnormally intoxicating and furthermore it was renowned for its twist on the appetite, causing a horrible cause of the munchies. A fact which J.J. and Carter knew very well.

Jenna lit the joint, inhaling it twice, mumbling there after, “Carter be there when we get there?”

J.J. coolly acknowledged Jenna, “I guess.”

Jenna rested her hand over her belly, the sheer plumpness registering in her mind, validating J.J.’s lecture, she had indeed become a different species of female.

Back at the residence shared by Larry and Carter, Jenna leisurely traipsed through the doorway, J.J. walking in right after her.

Larry was on the couch drinking beer, several empty beer cans piled on the floor next to him.
Larry generously grinned the moment he set his sight on Jenna, welcoming her home quite cordially.

“Carter back yet?” asked Jenna, her shoulders hunched over just a tinge which distended her belly all the more outward.

As Larry quickly answered, “Nope!”, J.J. walked around Jenna and continued walking until he disappeared into the kitchen.

Jenna swung her purse high into the air, letting it fall unto a nearby lamp stand.
“Well um, he’s suppose to meet me here.”

Larry shrugged his shoulders, favorably glancing over Jenna with a smitten smile, “Sure, Jen.”

J.J. walked back into the living room with a can of beer and took a seat on a nearby chair; from there he started up a conversation with Larry.

Jenna stood in place listening to the guy’s trivial banter.

Finally Carter walked through the door, Jenna favoring him with an elated smile, “Hey stranger, what’s up!”

Carter did politely return the reply, “Hey babe”, but then took part in the conversation between the other guys.

Jenna walked over to Carter, latching her hand with his; Carter leaned into her, and pleasantly remarked, “What if you get me a beer and then you can start making the chow.”

Jenna dutifully nodded and as she turned around, Carter added, “Make enough for all of us!”

Jenna paused in her tracks, wanting to please her man, she amorously hummed as she fluttered her eyes, “What ya like me to make, honey?”

“I don’t know, eggs, sausage, whatever. Use your head, there’s three of us and you”, Carter replied.
“And muffin tops, don’t forget my beer.”

J.J laughed, “That’s like making six meals!”

Larry and Carter softly chuckled at J.J.’s joke; Jenna simply ignored the jab at her appetite but giggled along just to fit in with the moment.

Once Jenna shuffled off to the kitchen and got her man a brew, she returned to the kitchen and began making their meal.

Not a few minutes went by when Jenna soon found herself especially lightheaded and humorously unbalanced; and her hunger fiercely unmanageable.

Jenna began nibbling on potato chips, then made a couple hot pockets, all this while making her man and his guests their meal. Lunch meat from out of the package, a mini-pecan pie, and slobbering away on the remaining piece of chicken that had Larry stashed in the fridge.

Jenna lumbered around the kitchen, laughing at the most inane reasons, completely cluessless on how much food she was consuming.

Jenna wobbled into the living room, her top splattered with stains, a ridiculously ecstatic grin over her face.

“Food is ready! You guys help y’ selves, I ain’t in no condition to wait on y’all!” Jenna blasted at the top of her lungs.

The guys all left their chairs, rank and file entering the kitchen where Jenna had prepared a copious meal.

Scrabbled eggs, sausage, bacon, and baloney sandwiches and ice cream.

The guys helped themselves, only Larry obliging Jenna with a thank you.

They all huddled around the kitchen table, including Jenna, eating and drinking, talking about such things as sports, TV shows and cars, and the new waitress hired at the café.

“Damn, she’s hot!” J.J. blurted, “She’s the whole package.”

Jenna wasn’t so pleased as they all took turns bringing up the waitress’s feminine attributes and charming personality, even Carter made it a point to mention her exquisite hourglass figure.

Jenna was hardly in the proper mental state to say anything other than making an uncomfortable grumble.

Jenna wanted to brush her hand over Carter’s thigh just to remind him she was there but she was seated next to Larry, Carter was at the other side of the table.

J.J. left the table for a brief minute, grabbing himself and the guys some beers, not at all asking Jenna if she wanted one as well.

But, Jenna ate, and ate well. Unable to resist her appetite, Jenna literally made a hog of herself with the baloney sandwiches and eggs. She put Larry to shame who was the categorically champion of food consumption seated at the table.

However after a while Jenna began to slow down, her expression seemed jaded, nibbling at almost a snail’s pace. This didn’t go unnoticed by Carter who sprang into action.

Removing himself from his chair, Carter made a beeline over to Jenna.
Delicately cupping the side of her face, Carter mischievously grinned, “How ya doing, sweetie?”

Jenna imprudently slipped her hands over belly, chewing on some bacon as she lazily replied, “Think I’m bout through….”

“What?” Carter said in a tone that was just as sweet as it was sarcastic, “That’s hard to believe.”

Carter promptly pulled up Jenna’s top, exposing the chubbiness of her belly to the group.
Carter maneuvered his fingertips in a circular motion over the doughy surface, “Ah, honey. You got this all going on, it needs to be fed.”

The other guys chuckled, Jenna providing them with a confused stare before likewise giggling.

Carter teasingly snared a solid inch worth of Jenna’s belly fat, squeezing the pulpy tissue, he amusingly smiled, “Big girls have big appetites, isn’t that right. Be some contradiction if you don’t live up to your potential.”

Carter gestured toward the pan that contained the sausages and bacon, J.J. readily obliged him, handing over the scarce remnants.

“There’s not much left, Jennifer”, Carter said rather calmly, “But you never let food go to waste.”

Jenna sat quietly, her mind slipping in and out of a vacuum, an obtuse expression over her face.

Carter serenely coached Jenna along as he began feeding her, “You like pork sausage and bacon, don’t you, honey. You could eat tons of it given the quantity available and if you had the time.”

Jenna willingly nibbled on the food without protest.
“No need to take so long chewing, just enjoy the flavor_.”

Jenna did crack a frivolous grin when she overheard J.J. comment, “Damn, bro, if she’s eating pork, does that make her a cannibal?”

Carter wiped his greasy fingers off Jenna’s shirt once she had consumed the food, subsequently giving her belly a gentle tap.
“A belly this size needs sustenance, but I won’t let you down, I’m going to feed you really good.”

Jenna wasn’t sure if Carter was merely joking or if he was serious.
“Is that right….?” Jenna puckishly grinned, “Coz my appetite is kinda big.”

Carter’s grin took up a fair share of his face, “Do you have a taste for some ice cream?”

Jenna fidgeted in her seat and tentatively squeaked, “Well…I’m sort full but I guess there’s always room for some ice cream.”

As Carter grabbed the carton, Jenna crinkled her nose and added, “Just a little…”

“Babe, you can’t go to bed without stuffing yourself, it wouldn’t be like you”, Carter quipped.

Carter held the container of ice cream and then grabbed a spoon; slowly he began feeding Jenna who willingly slurped away every sample.

“Yeah, darling”, Carter cheekily snickered, “I’ll keep you nice and well-fed.”

Jenna snorted a couple times, lapping up every spoonful without a complaint.

“Is my sweet muffin tops hungry? Of course she is!”, Carter cooed as he halted the particular feeding and removed himself from the chair, “Look at that big belly, it‘s obvious you like eating.”

Jenna blinked at Carter, her lips twisting into a lopsided smile.

Carter ambiguously grinned, “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I neglected my woman’s desires.”

Carter walked over to the fridge and removed a hot dog and chocolate syrup, settling back in his chair, and as his friends looked on, cordially informed Jenna, “You have such an unruly appetite, and since you’re not bothered how fat you’re getting, I’m proud to help you out. We’ll really have your belly bigger and fatter, something of an emblem of your gluttonous reputation.”

Jenna finally managed to peep, “You making fun of me?”

Larry and J.J. faintly chuckled at Jenna’s question but Carter coolly replied, “The contrary, honey. I’m not making fun of you, I’m obliging your appetite coz big chicks like to eat.”

Jenna crinkled her nose, a downpour of insecurities riding her emotions yet she willingly permitted Carter to feed her the hot dog which he dosed in chocolate syrup.

Once Jenna had eaten the hot dog, Carter resumed feeding her ice cream, soliciting his friends for help in selecting other food for her to eat.

Jenna giggled out of nervousness then consumed another spoonful, Carter bringing another spoonful to her lips, and then another.

“You can’t resist your appetite, it would be weird”, Carter nonchalantly affirmed, “Just like a model can’t resist looking into a mirror, you can’t resist eating.”

“I didn’t mean to get so big”, Jenna uttered at one point while chewing.

Carter, readily feeding her the next spoonful, frivolously addressed her, “Excuses aren’t necessary, Jen. You’re a big girl, you like to eat, do that math. If you didn’t make a hog out of yourself, it wouldn’t be normal. Would it?”

Jenna couldn’t reply, not only because of the huge spoonfuls she was being fed but also because she sort of enjoyed the moment in a bizarre fashion.

J.J. edged himself next to Larry as they observed Carter feeding Jenna.
“Damn, Jen’s hardly twenty-five years of age, imagine how fat she’ll be in a few years.”
Larry concurred with a wide smirk, “She’ll be jumbo size for sure.”

Carter stopped for the feeding for a moment, wiping Jenna’s lips with a napkin and then giving the lowest portion of her belly a concise massage.

“There’s still more to go, baby. Half the carton, think you can handle it?”

Jenna replied with a high-pitched giggle, “I ain’t sure….you not upset coz I’m fat?”

Carter laughed as he brought the spoon into the bowl and delivered another sample to Jenna’s lips, “Eat up, Jenna, your weight has no bearing on our relationship, you understand.”

Jenna shrugged her shoulders, smiling as she gobbled up the next spoonful.

“Honestly speaking”, Carter uncompromisingly explained, ”There’s nothing surprising about your chubbiness anymore, I wouldn’t think of Jenna Kasper any other way.”
Carter turned to his friends, although continuing with the feeding, “What you guys think?”

Larry shook his head, “Yeah, right, sure.

J.J. was more blunt and precise, “Carter’s right on the money, Jenna. Don’t be ashamed about it, lots of nice girls are fat. That’s just who you are, a nice fat girl.”

Carter tilted his head, gently feeding Jenna another spoonful, he teasingly encouraged her, “You got to admit to me for our relationship to work you don’t mind being fat.”
Jenna responded by rolling her eyes, Carter determinedly coaxing her on.

“Jenna Kasper, I work very hard at it pleasing you the best I can, being attentive and making sure you have enough beer and weed to make you happy. It would be differential to our relationship if didn’t own up to your true feelings.”

Jenna cupped her belly, tilting her head, she apprehensively remarked, “I….I …um, I feel like being fat ain’t …..”

Jenna paused, rubbing her face, she then giggled, “Yeah, Carter, I ain’t feeling so bad coz I’m fat…nope, not at all.”

Larry and J.J. laughed at Jenna’s comment which prolonged her giggling.
“Damn! Ain’t sure how all this weight sneaked up on me so fast but I’m a big girl now!” Jenna’s booming voice filled the kitchen.

Carter stood up and stated with a comical expression, “Be right back!”

Jenna cradled her podgy belly, her fingertips sinking into the blubbery tissue.
Looking over at Carter’s friends, a glassy sparkle in her eyes, she inanely giggled, “My belly gotten so big, isn’t it.”

J.J and Larry shook their heads in agreement.

Carter opened up a beer and engaged in a swig before returning to Jenna with a few more items for her to eat.

Jenna’s focus, her frame of mind in reality was substantially distorted by the alcohol and weed she had digested throughout the evening. She voluntarily played along with Carter, presuming it was a silly game or a weird approach in making her feel comfortable because she had gained a considerable amount of weight. Maybe both. Jenna tried straightening her posture as Carter reclaimed his seat beside her, but just as quick and like she was loaded with an additional 50-pounds, her shoulders rolled forward, embellishing the size and roundness of her belly bulge.

Carter began unwrapping cheese singles, feeding Jenna one slice at a time, his unscrupulous band of companions watching from the sidelines while nursing their beers, making comments in the form of whispers, and nowhere near complimentary.

“I’ve seen plenty of big chicks before but Jen’s a real oinker….”
“You’re not kidding, somewhere there’s a pigpen with her name on it.”

J.J. then broke ranks and asked to join in on the feeding.

Carter agreed with a chuckle, “Sure, why not!”

J.J. grabbed the chocolate syrup, “Okay Jen, tilt back your head!”

Carter watched as Jenna did as she was told, tilting her head backward as J.J. squirted a decent quantity of the syrup into Jenna’s mouth.

Bringing her face forward, Jenna wiped her lips then cracked a goofy grin, “Yummy!”

Next up, Carter grabbed an individual package of apple pie, and to his surprise Jenna pounced on it immediately.

Jenna sloppily chewed, remnants discharging from her lips, trailing down unto her chin.

“Hot damn!” Carter laughed, “You are such a sweet hog!”

“More chocolate syrup, Jen?” J.J. inquired chivalrously.

Jenna shook head, Carter rubbing her belly as J.J. squirted another steady stream of syrup into her mouth.

Soon Larry was on board, and he quickly opened up a can of pork n’ beans and handed it to Carter.

Carter scooped up a spoonful of the food from out of the can, Jenna lifted her eyebrows, “I’d rather not eat them cold….”

Carter chuckled, “When are you so fussy!”

Jenna hesitated but lapped up the pork n’ beans, a broad smile inflating her plump cheeks, “Ain’t so bad.”

The minutes ticked by, Jenna devouring the entire can of pork n’ beans and another miniature apple pie, her attitude peculiarly accommodating, not only to please her man but being fed put her in a goofy mood.

Carter wrangled the carton of ice cream, glancing directly into Jenna’s eyes, he dotingly smiled, “Ain’t finished the ice cream, baby. I rather think you can finish it off without a problem.”

Carter slipped the spoon into the ice cream, then edged the ice cream laden spoon toward Jenna’s lips.
Jenna shook her head and mumbled a weak, “No”, before puffing out her cheeks.

Carter smiled as he teased several strands of Jenna’s hair from her forehead, noticing how she was fighting off the food sweats.

“What’s wrong, Jen? You can’t be near your limit yet, babe”, Carter’s voice sounding significantly supportive. I’ve fed you all your favorites.”

Jenna shook her head as she cupped her taut bloated belly with both hands.
“My waistband is digging into my waist, my slacks feel so tight”, Jenna faintly grinned in embarrassment.

Carter wasn’t for stopping his calorific onslaught of Jenna’s figure and he teased the loaded spoon closer to Jenna’s lips.
“Now come on, Jen, just for me”, Carter cajoled.

J.J. chirped in, “Come on, Jen! You can’t be such a lightweight if you want to hang out with us!” his smile punctuated his comment.

At the remark, Jenna shifted her eyes toward J.J. Her face then seemed to take on a little more resolve as she opened her mouth and Carter swiftly inserted the spoon.

Jenna kept her vision on J.J as she chewed, and briefly their conversation in his car returned to her. The logic J.J. put forth about her being a typical fat girl as if the Jenna he knew in high school never existed somehow made sense. There was nothing out of the ordinary about eating a big meal or the sloppiness in which she fed. It was now expected of Jenna since she was a fatty.

Jenna’s thoughts were interrupted by Carter’s bellowing voice, “There’s my ’big girl!”
Carter thrust the now empty spoon back into the ice cream container, “Just a few more spoonfuls left and you’re done!”, he risibly announced as he reloaded the spoon once more.
As he did, he gently massaged Jenna’s rounding belly, paying special attention to the curving slope, “Your new girlfriends of yours have told me they want you up around 275-pounds by the end of summer!”, he giggled. “But I think we can do better than that, don’t you, babe!”

Jenna laughed it off, lapping up the next spoonful with a fanatical amount of energy.
“Shit, hon”, I’ll be the biggest member of the pack then!”

“Somebody has to be”, Carter replied as he continued with another spoonful, “No doubt it’s you!”

Jenna finally finished the ice cream, wiping off her lips and chin, she flashed Carter and the guys a victorious smile, although she subsequently groaned, “I’m totally stuffed, I think that’s it.”

“Well, seems you lived up to your image”, Carter congratulated Jenna as he returned his fingers to her bloated belly. “I want no bitching or moaning tomorrow though”, Carter added, “You’re a big eater, baby, that’s how it stands.”

Jenna brought her arms over Carter’s shoulders, sighing at the belly rub, crinkling her nose and smiling contently.
Carter sensed Jenna wanted a kiss but he ignored her desire with a firm, “Not now, you’re too messy. I’ll get you into bed, you sleep it off.”

Carter literally groaned as he helped Jenna upward, her buxom breasts bobbling over her spacious belly.

“Another month or so and you won’t be able to lift her”, J.J. cracked.

Jenna deliberately swung her beefy booty from side to side, her voice sounding tremendously oafish, “Jenna got it all going on!”

Larry and J.J. laughed, Carter only generating a slight snicker, “Your back field is growing outrageously! Fat girl skivvies be all you’ll be fitting into!”

Carter finally made it into the bedroom with Jenna, edging her into bed slowly, her mushy tummy riding against his body. “You stink with fat, honey; ol Jen hasn’t the cheerleader body anymore.”

Jenna peeped a muffled sigh, Carter gazing over her with a proud smirk, “You’ll probably want to sleep in tomorrow, that’s fine by me_.”

Carter paused at the sight of Jenna completely in slumber and the sound of her snoring.

Jenna staggered into the kitchen the next day, seemingly apathetic about still wearing the clothes she wore the night before and even slept in. Jenna rubbed her face and grabbed the largest coffee mug available and then, cradling her belly with her free hand, wobbled over to the coffee pot.

The coffee’s fresh aroma roused Jenna’s senses and after a modest sip she surveyed the disheveled look of the kitchen. For a brief second she was angry about the mess, though she wasn’t motivated in cleaning up at this time, she would need to eventually.

Another sip and with that Jenna exited the back door for some fresh air.

Jenna strolled across the porch, the wooden beams creaking with her every step, and she wondered if it was because the porch had been neglected and had fallen into ruin or if it was because of her weight.

“I can’t be that heavy”, Jenna softly uttered, persuading herself that the creaking was due to lack of maintenance rather than her girth.

Jenna inhaled a breath of air, repeating the action before engaging in another sip of coffee.

In the yard next door two women were hanging their wash. In their upper thirties and clothed in unflattering housedresses, both of them were moderately obese. They both paused from their labor and gestured over to Jenna. Jenna nodded and cracked the best smile she could despite feeling abnormally lackluster.

One of the women stepped forward and she cordially addressed Jenna.
“I see you coming and going quite often, miss. You must be Larry’s friend.”

Jenna stood with one hand resting over her belly, her rubbery posture amplifying its size.

Jenna sipped her coffee before replying, “Yeah, sort of. I’m actually Carter’s girlfriend.”

“Really?” the woman replied, her fairly attractive features conveying a mixture of surprise and shock.

“Really”, Jenna firmly answered.

“Well I’m Peg and that over there is Doris. It’s nice to meet you.”

Jenna nodded, “Same here, I’m Jenna.”

Peg happily invited Jenna over for a beer sometime, and Jenna half-heartedly agreed.
Returning back inside, Jenna refilled her coffee cup and then hightailed it into the living room.
Only Larry was in attendance, watching TV and enjoying a beer.

“Carter’s going to call you later but like, he asked me to see about you doing him a favor.”

Jenna walked over to Larry and dropped herself on the chair beside the couch where he was seated.
Jenna ignored the fact that Larry was garbed only in his underwear, and responded as perky as possible. “Yeah, what’s up?”

Larry lifted his T-shirt and scratched his enormous belly as he ran through the details.
“Once you’re done cleaning the kitchen, Carter needs you to do a little shopping. We’re out of toliet paper and beer, and um, a few other things. There’s a list on the kitchen table.”

Jenna sourly grimaced, “I guess. Shit, I’m starting to feel like a housewife without the fringe benefits.”

Larry laughed, “Easy, Jen. I’ll start cleaning up in the kitchen for you. You just handle the shopping for now.”

Jenna rocked herself out of the chair, spilling a modest amount of coffee over her top.
“That’s very nice of you, I appreciate some help”, said Jenna marginally sarcastic.

Larry guzzled his beer, releasing a loud burp then after laughing over his crude achievement, smiled at Jenna. “I don’t mind helping you, I sort of like you, you’re very sweet and nice. Nice to have around and like, be friends with.”

Jenna ran her hand through her wilted locks, her grin legitimately amiable, “I like you too, Larry.”

The idea of showering or even a sponge bath never entered Jenna’s mind as she peeled off the clothes she wore the night before, and slept in, then put on some fresh garments.

The jeans Jenna slipped into were on the verge of being uncomfortable, the button down blouse she wore tails out. The blouse appeared acutely small on her, illustrating the spherical shape of her imposing big belly, the tails resting over her bulbous ass.
After fiddling with her hair for a few minutes, Jenna grabbed the list and then went shopping.

Jenna’s first stop wasn’t the supermarket but the Kentucky Fried Chicken that just opened up on the border of the bad side of town. Taking the drive through route, Jenna ordered a batch of chicken wings and two biscuits with mashed potatoes. Gnawing on the food in the privacy of her very shabby looking sedan, Jenna reviewed the previous evening the best she could.
Truth was, the episode was rather murky, although she did remember eating or rather being fed a grand quanity of food, and certain but not all of the comments and quips pertaining to her being an especially heavy young woman.

However, Jenna did fully remember J.J ‘s speech about her status and conduct now that she was a portly female. Akin to her reputation in high school where Jenna was known as attractive, popular and preppy, those familiar with her now would simply recognize Jenna as nothing more than a stereotypical fat chick.

Jenna grunted in displeasure as she glimpsed over her large breasts sprawled over her bulging belly.
J.J was correct, and Jenna closed her eyes and cringed at the fact.

Using her blouse to wipe off her greasy fingers, Jenna picked through her purse and grabbed her cell phone, making a mad rush to call Betsy. In her unconditional panic Jenna sought to vent about her weight and seek reassurance that her life could improve.

Just as quick, Jenna halted the call before even dialing.
Betsy had been promoted up the social ladder just as Jenna had ended up on the bottom.
Attractive, popular, and slender, everything that Jenna had been, Betsy now reveled in her elitist status, and outrivaled Jenna.
It would be like a poor foreign exchange student trying to communicate with a well-heeled honor student, their lives were now that far dissimilar.

Betsy ran with a new pack, Jenna was an outsider, not even close to even being a wannabe.

Instead Jenna called Carter, he answered promptly.

“I’m about to go shopping, I was just wondering when I’d see you?” Jenna asked.
“Huh-uh, yeah”, Carter responded heedlessly.
“In a couple of hours but you just pick up the items on the list and I’ll meet you at home later.”

“Last night, I need to talk with you about last night”, Jenna abruptly said in an awkward tone.

Carter lightheartedly replied, “That was something wasn’t it. I’m happy to have obliged you. I’m the type of guy who looks after his girl.”

“I ate a lot, huh?” Jenna uneasily questioned.

“You have a notorious appetite”, Carter glibly replied, “But I can’t talk now, we’ll talk at home.”

The phone call coming to an end, Jenna finished her meal and then drove over to the supermarket.

Some hours later Carter arrived home and while they laid on the bed together fully clothed, they discussed the previous evening.

“I was so high and drunk I can’t remember much”, Jenna began, gently strumming her belly as she spoke, “but I know I ate a lot, and you and the guys were saying things I ain’t sure I’m comfortable with.”

Carter took Jenna by the hand, his tone sugary sweet, “We were just having some fun, no big deal, Jen. Thing is, I have no problem with you being heavy or how much you eat. It shouldn’t bother you either.”

Carter rolled over onto his side; fastidiously he unfastened the snap on Jenna’s jeans, permitting her spacious belly some breathing room as it gushed outward. Carter slid his fingers unto the cushy tissue, and he began favoring Jenna with a belly rub.

“I know what I said before, when we first started dating, remember? You be 25-pounds heavier and I’d still find attractive.”

Jenna purred to the positive, Carter continued, “I’d be lying if I didn’t admit you reached the max that’s pleasing to me but that being said, I realize you’re going to get heavier.”

Jenna bestowed Carter a startled stare, “But you have so much food around here, and you’re always encouraging me to eat.”

“I know, and that’s all cool, babe”, Carter deceitfully grinned, “eat as much as you like. What I’m trying to say is, try not to gain so much weight too fast. Let me get used to you at this size before you pack on another fifty pounds.”

Jenna tilted her face toward Carter, whirling a strand of her hair, she posed the question with a heartrending frown, “You think I’m gonna get that fat?”

Carter scrunched himself as close as possible to Jenna, bringing his arm around the scope of her belly, “Apparently yeah. But don’t think it’ll change things between us, coz it won’t. I’ll still be your honey even when you’re 300 plus pounds.”

“I can’t imagine anybody being interested in me if I got that big”, Jenna softly uttered with a dramatic scowl, “Shit, I don’t plan on becoming a cow.”

Carter brought his lips to Jenna’s, kissing her briefly, he then strongly disagreed.
“Given your age and appetite, hell, sugar, you’ll get heavier. It’s just how it is; trying to fight it is pointless.”

“You think that?” Jenna groaned.

“I know it as a fact”, Carter grinned before returning his lips to hers.

Jenna was all charged up for more action than just kissing, and truly believed a long overdue romantic session was on the horizon. However, Carter unpredictably broke away from the embrace and climbed out of bed.

“I’m going to grab a beer and watch some sports on TV; you’re welcome to join me.”

Jenna heaved herself upward, her expression forlorn, “Aren’t you going to make love to me? It’s been a while.”

Carter held back his smile, “Not tonight, my back hurts, maybe next time you’re over.”

Jenna maneuvered herself to the edge of the bed, Carter extremely satisfied at her disenchanted expression.
“Yeah, you now know what’s it like being teased and nothing to show for it”, Carter mused, “Serves you right.”

Jenna wobbled over to Carter, about to wrap her arm around his waist, Carter interrupting her, “Um, mind making me a sandwich?”

Jenna sighed, “Okay, sure.”

Carter walked into the living room, Jenna into the kitchen.
There would be no romance or display of affection from Carter this night. Just a casual evening watching TV and drinking beer.

Carter had succeeded in making Jenna heavier then ever, corrupted her behavior, and had some influence on her dropping out of college. Based on the standards Jenna once projected, she had become the very definition of a loser. Carter was incalculably pleased that he had achieved his goal, only thing left on his agenda was breaking up with her.
All Carter needed was an appropriate opportunity, something thoroughly humiliating, and then Jenna would be nothing more than a duly ostracized fat chick.

Postby cane4kaa » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:40 am

super story forward to continuing
cane4kaa

Postby audipwr87 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 am

Another fantastic chapter Matt! I loved the feeding scene! So descriptive I swear I could picture it in my mind! Can't wait for the next one!!
audipwr87

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Greetings Audipwr87,

I appreciate your kind thoughts, the next episode follows soon.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Hey Cane4kaa,

Delighted you're enjoying the story, more continues shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Jenna was back at Dora’s place, laboring in domestic bliss, washing the dishes after dinner while Dora watched from the kitchen table enjoying a cup of coffee.

“You’re off tomorrow to your boyfriend, just remember to make the beds before you scoot off”, Dora said pleasantly enough. “You got big plans or is it another weekend of watching TV and hanging out with his roommate?”

Jenna turned away from the sink, a favorably if not anxious smile over her lips, “Well actually Saturday I’m having a girls night out with some friends I sort of knew from school. They’re nice girls, very cool in their own way. I can’t wait.”

“Good for you”, Dora responded legitimately happy for Jenna, “It’s getting to be rather stale in your relationship with that guy. Is he that cheap he doesn’t take you out anymore or just pleased he gets the milk for free?”

Jenna’s shrill of laughter reflected the inane low grade verity of her current mental state which caused Dora to blink in shock.

“You’re a wonder with those old fashion sayings; I guess being a librarian you know lots of them!”

Jenna leaned her luxuriously ample backside against the sink, her tone marginally spunky, “Carter is way more popular than I knew, he comes to see me while I be by his place whenever he has the chance. But like, he hasn’t asked for any milk in a while.”

And with that Jenna winked.

The older woman was wise enough to know that Carter was obviously tom-catting around with another women but kept mum about it. “How the hell did she get that stupid?” Dora mused as she sipped her coffee. “Be what it is; let Jenna find out on her own.”

“You’re young, and going out with girls your age is the thing to do”, Dora finally replied after subsequent sips of coffee. “Maybe one day you can carry yourself out to see Betsy, she misses you, you know that?”

Jenna resumed washing the dishes, “That’s sort of an itch I can’t scratch, about Betsy, you see.”

“I don’t know”, Dora said astutely, “You’ve known her all your life; you’ll never have another friend like Betsy.”

Jenna paused for the briefest second, acknowledging Dora with a fragile sounding, “Yeah.”
Jenna picked up speed while washing the dishes, a moment of silence as she reflected over her current status. There was now a huge culture clash between her and Betsy, something she couldn’t ignore.

“You lost in thought, honey?” Dora inquired between sips of her freshly brewed coffee.

“You can say that”, Jenna replied as she wiped her hands on the dish towel.

Jenna poured herself a cup of coffee, joining Dora at the kitchen table.

“Carter says Betsy wouldn’t cotton to hanging out with me no more….” Jenna began warbling neurotically.

Dora quickly interrupted her with a correction, “anymore.”

Jenna bestowed Dora an annoyed grimace, “Anymore … no more …. Does it really make a difference?”

Dora benignly replied, “I suppose not at the moment, girl. Please go on.”
Jenna tilted her head, an uneasy expression puffing up her plump cheeks to comical proportions, “thing is I got to think Carter is right on the money especially since Betsy’s totally involved with Denise. I don’t jive with their stupid, you know, clique. Carter says Betsy thinks her shit don’t smell since she done got better looking.”

“You put a lot of stock into what Carter tells you, huh?” Dora questioned.

Jenna heaved a pensive sigh, “Carter only helped me in understanding the facts of it all.”

Dora gaped at Jenna, “Oh did he at that!”

Jenna swerved her face toward Dora, “Don’t get Carter wrong, Dora. He’s smarter than you imagine. He just ironed out the truth for me, about how artificial some people are, and it’s best to stay away from them.”

Dora swung her face from side to side in utter disbelief, “And Betsy’s one of those artificial folks?”

Jenna nodded between sips of coffee, “Um, yeah, especially now that she’s mixed up with Denise.”

Dora couldn’t resist a small jab at Jenna’s low self-esteem, and she perkily stated, “Yes, I’ve met Denise, she’s attention-grabbing.”

Jenna’s expression soured for a moment, her hand brushing over her billowing belly.

“Carter and his friends are real people, down to earth and basically not fussy about things. You’d be totally surprised how some people are superficial and critical, that’s the crowd Betsy’s with.
I’d rather not be apart of them.”

Dora kept her giggle in check although her lips did curve into a pleasing grin.
Obviously Jenna’s opinion, influenced by Carter or not, was the result of a damaged self-esteem.
The formerly materialistic cheerleader was indeed feeling inferior to Betsy.

“Oh yes, Jenna”, Dora announced in her thoughts, “You’ve gotten so dense; you haven’t a clue you’re a member of the same group you used to criticize and reject yourself.”

Jenna returned to the sink, scrubbing a pan while she added, “But I don’t think nothing especially terrible about Betsy. I guess, I do miss her somewhat.”

Dora looked downward as she chuckled, “Be it next time you see her, your friendship will resume where it left off. True friends never really abandon each other for too long.”

“Maybe”, Jenna halfheartedly agreed but then brought up Michelle and the other girls.
“The gals I’m preoccupying my time with now are certainly closer to my sense of good time fun, just everyday girls, and all our guys are friends, so it’s appropriate we all hang out together.”

“While you’re up, I could use a refill”, Dora addressed Jenna as if she was a humble peasant girl.

Jenna shook her head and did as she was told without question.

Dora imparted Jenna a quaint smile as she labored over her, refilling her coffee cup.
“Might as well tell ya now, Miss Kasper”, Dora said persuasively, “My old man’s coming back from his hitch at the lighthouse, so you’d be looking after his needs to boot.”

Jenna sighed a lavish grin, resting her arm over her impressive gut, “So I finally meet your better half, that right?”

Dora promptly doled out a few facts as Jenna stood over her, “He’ll stay out of your hair most of the time, but you be sure to have dinner ready on time and keep the homestead looking tidy and you‘ll get along like peas in the pod. Another thing, you’re gonna have to wear that housekeeping uniform, Cyrus likes things official, especially since you’re on our payroll.”

Dora caught the revolting scowl that flashed across Jenna’s face.

“You got to be kidding”, Jenna squawked, “That uniform is hideous. Makes me look dowdy.”

Dowdy! The description buzzed happily in Dora’s mind. The princess had come a long way since taking on the role of nanny / housekeeper. Seems Jenna wasn’t quite the cheesecake any longer, and she knew it.

Jenna held her hand firmly to her waist, a frazzled pitch to her voice, “I ain’t worn it in a while, I ain’t sure it even fits….” Jenna pouted.

Dora looked over her glasses, beaming an elongated grin, “It was big on you in the first place, I’d say it probably fits you very well now that you‘ve gained a little weight.”

Dora’s jab was clearly intentional, but instead of fighting back, Jenna only whined, “I been trying to stay on a diet but Carter has so much beer and food available, you can’t blame me for getting big.”

“I’m not blaming you, Jen”, Dora replied, vaguely teasing her, “Could be dieting is waste of time for you, have you ever given it a minute worth of thought your skinny days are behind you, and that getting big is normal.”

“No!” Jenna hastily and angrily discharged.

“Temper young lady”, Dora vigilantly informed her, “Getting upset doesn’t do you any good.”

Jenna sneered at first, then crumbled into a whimpering blob of anxiety, “Carter and his friends have it in their mind that this is the real me, like I can’t help getting fat but I swear if I can keep my appetite in check, I’ll get back to normal.”

Dora nodded, her positive spin hardly authentic, “Just maybe your lack of discipline is the cause of getting chunky; I’ll try keeping you out of the fridge and cabinets, and remind you to go easy when you’re visiting Carter.”

Jenna half-smiled, Dora then strictly stated, “But come my husband’s return, you be sure to be wearing that uniform.”

Jenna fretfully sighed, “Yeah, okay.”

Jenna drove out to Carter’s place early Friday afternoon, riddled with anxiousness over the scheduled girls night out with Michelle, Sammi and Julie.

The agenda wasn’t all that spectacular given the pomp and circumstance of her previous popular era.
Sammi would pick Jenna up at Carter’s home, a short rendezvous by Michelle’s place before the foursome would hangout at a certain amusement park’s beer garden, and then afterward a popular sports bar.

Jenna sashayed through the front door akin to being a familiar member of the household and no longer a guest.

Larry courteously greeted Jenna, small talk at the minimal, although it was basically lighthearted.
Larry informed Jenna that Carter would be over shortly, and she mooched a cigarette from the overweight scalawag before disappearing into the kitchen for a beer.

Jenna’s insecurity diminished to a small degree, whether subconsciously or consciously, she didn’t feel so uncouth or uncomfortable about her size whenever she was in this shoddy neck of the woods.
Yes, Jenna was keen on losing weight but its importance took on a negligent route while spending time with Carter and his companions.

Jenna guzzled down the beer and then made a beeline into Carter’s room and prepared herself for the evening’s festivities.

Jenna had actually taken a shower earlier that day, providing her chocolate brown mane with the same shine and wavy texture that it once exemplified. Despite the chubbiness that had invaded her features, Jenna could still be considered pretty, the only real flaw to her facial appearance was the few pimples that had accumulated over her milky white skin due to the use and overabundance of cheap cosmetics.

Jenna selected a peach colored blouse for her evening wear, short sleeves and with a ruffled queue, loose fitting it somewhat minimized the width of her hips and slightly camouflaged her bulging belly.
The garment’s style was unforgivably rural, decorated with bright red rose peddles, the V-neckline easily showed off her buxom hooters.

The lower portion of her figure was garbed in black spandex which she loathed, the only other option would have been blue jeans but she was afraid that the material wouldn’t be so sympathetic to her ass and thighs that seemed to be growing at an alarming rate.
Truth be told, the spandex rounded out the beefy nature of her posterior that pushed outward while emphasizing the chubbiness of her thighs.

Next up Jenna took to the cosmetics, and she didn’t shy away from manufacturing a tawdry appearance, parallel to a young lady who hadn’t the brains or social decorum to realize how gaudy she looked. However, Jenna was duty bound to pawn herself off as a bad girl, a reputation she seemingly wanted to project while hanging out in the seedy part of town.

Carter did pop in on Jenna a few minutes before Sammi’s pick up.
Naturally he played it up, fraudulently stating how beautiful she looked; he really thought she looked like an overweight harlot, and that it was a shame she was partying with the chicks because he wasn’t doing much of anything that evening.

Jenna was quite pleased that Carter commended her appearance, and playfully gave him a rain check for the next evening.

Larry likewise complimented Jenna, of course Carter couldn’t resist humorously pointing out, “Hell, babe, you could be wearing a granny style house dress and your hair in curlers and Larry think you’d look scorching hot!”

Jenna squealed in laughter at the remark, Carter quickly grinning at Larry who winked back.

“Well maybe without the curlers”, Larry subsequently answered, “But you’re totally eye candy no matter what clothes you wear.”

Jenna modestly acknowledged Larry, “Glad you’re not superficial, some of my clothes just make me look damn frumpy.” Jenna laughed again in a silly manner.

It was none too surprising but the first thing Sammi noticed when she picked up Jenna was the additional pounds she had packed on since the barbecue. “She definitely outranks me now in belly size”, Sammi roguishly commented to herself as she watched Jenna struggle with the seat belt.

Sammi’s appearance was far less outrageous then Jenna, simply clothed in a basic black T-shirt and roomy blue jeans, her auburn hair in a braided ponytail, her makeup demurely distributed over her cute face.

The friends shared high fives and mischievously giggled before driving out to Michelle’s abode to pick up her and Julie.

Likewise, Julie and Michelle’s appearances were rather subdued for their excursion, Michelle in a comfortable but nice looking blouse and jeans, Julie in a pleasant looking sundress.
Naturally Jenna’s fuller figure couldn’t evade their attention.

“It’s only been a few weeks but she’s heavier, right?” Michelle snidely inquired Julie’s opinion while Jenna was out of range of their conversation.
“Apparently, yeah”, Julie smirked, “She’s fatter than she was at the barbecue.”

The ladies breezily mingled for a few minutes, Jenna didn’t think anything out of the ordinary about her friend’s causal attire, in a strange twist of logic, she deemed them naturally prosaic in terms of dress.

From there they piled into Michelle’s sedan and drove out to the amusement park, Jenna mildly quibbling about stopping off for something to eat on the way there since she hadn’t eaten anything for something like four hours.

Julie chuckled to herself, “Four whole hours”, then cordially told Jenna, “Nah, we’ll dine on carnival food, carnival food is the best!”

Michelle cruised through the pastoral countryside then a long stretch of the highway; the minutes ticked on by, the ladies smoking cigarettes while cheerily swapping high school anecdotes.
Jenna wasn’t included in the memories they shared since she wasn’t in their clique but she enjoyed the banter and stories just the same. Michelle and girls did indeed acknowledge Jenna every once in while not wanting her to be left out of the conversation. Being all things squared, Jenna felt overwhelmingly comfortable in their company, and sensed she was now a certified member of their group.

Washtenaw Amusement Park was nestled between two small - middle class -towns, flanked by pine trees and undeveloped grassland. Like the area where the amusement park was located, most of the patrons were of middle class pedigree. A bit of a shock for Jenna who was expecting a thoroughly white trash environment. No wonder the girls were causally garbed, Jenna easily looked out of place in her flamboyant clothes and bizarre array of makeup over her face.
Nothing she could do about it now, and besides, she really was more concerned in having a beer and something to gnaw on.

The group made their way to the concession stand before settling in the beer garden.
Pitchers of beer, chicken wings, chili dogs, and cheese fries.

Jenna had no idea but she consumed double the amount of food than her friends, and was one up on them with glasses of beer.

“I’m so looking forward to our ten year high school reunion”, Michelle cheekily told Julie when Jenna wasn’t paying attention, “The way she puts away the food, she’ll be the biggest chick there.”
Julie briefly turned to Jenna to make sure her reply wouldn’t reach her, and softly concurred, “For sure, she’ll be a real blimp by then.”

Most of the guys mingling in the beer garden had female companions, Jenna watching like a hawk for studs sans dates. The only couple of guys who were within their age didn’t seem interested when Jenna gawkily gestured toward them. They looked her up and down and then resumed drinking their beer, conversing among themselves.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Sammi who cracked a sly grin, “Poor Jen”, she sarcastically thought, “Seems you’re not every guys fancy anymore.”

Jenna’s body language reflected her disappointment as did the discouraged sigh.

Michelle and Julie were lost in their own private discussion, thus Sammi took to playing Jenna like she was a forlorn toad of a woman.

“Bored, Jen?” Sammi asked, going the long route to pick on her nerves and perhaps poke at her brittle self-esteem. “Have another beer, it’ll perk you up.”

Jenna deliberated for a moment before grasping the handle of the pitcher, tensely warbling as she poured herself a glass of suds, “No, not really bored. I was just hoping for some male action if yer know what I mean.”

Michelle and Julie swayed their focus on Jenna, Michelle light-hardheartedly informing her, “Shucks, honey. We’ll meet up with plenty of guys sooner or later. If not here, then over at the bar we’re going to.”

Sammi coarsely snickered, “And remember, Jen. What happens when you’re out with the ladies stays with the ladies.”

Michelle winked at Jenna, “That’s right, pretty girl. If you happen to take a shine to some low down gutter trash or typical player, whatever the case, and you get friendly with him, no need to worry, Carter won’t ever hear of it.”

Jenna giggled, slurping away a tremendous amount of beer before replying, “Maybe we ought to take a walk around the park? If the guys don’t come to us we’ll come to them.”

Michelle lit up a smoke, her tone alternating between thoroughly sweet and shiftily obnoxious, “Don’t be too eager, okay. Play it cool, lots of guys will be sure to take notice of you, you needn’t be hard up, big Jen got lots going on.”

Jenna lifted her eyebrows, her lips turning into a startled pout, “Big Jen? I thought we’re friends, you making fun of me?”

Michelle yanked her neck forward, taking a drag from her cigarette before pointing at Jenna’s huge jugs, “Damn, don’t be so thin skinned, I was talking about your boobs. Most guys have a thing for nice size melons.”

Jenna brought her eyes to her breasts, squealing in laughter, “Oh yeah, I’m voluptuous!”

Michelle fleetingly looked over to Sammi and Julie, both of them conveying by way of their eyes that they knew Michelle meant big as in fat, and not buxom.

Jenna dizzily stood up, adjusting her top to ensure the broadcast of her breasts, “I’ll be taking a walk to the concession stand, big Jen is still a bit hungry.”
Jenna subsequently trilling an air head giggle.

“Sure, eat up now”, Sammi humorously winked, “You might need the energy for later!”

“Y’all need anything while I’m up?” Jenna cordially asked.

The friends all replied to the negative, Michelle adding, “Yeah, be another half-hour, then we‘ll see what kind of pickings we’ll have at the bar.”

“Sure, sounds sweet!”, Jenna roared as she shook her hips, the immense girth of her belly wobbling wildly as it thrust outward in undeniable flabbiness.

Jenna strutted away, giving off the impression that she was just another plus-size bimbo who had digested a little too much beer.

The friends assembled together like old maids sharing the latest gossip.

“Does she know how huge and ridiculous she looks?” Sammi questioned.

“Probably not”, Michelle giggled.

“No way will she fit in with the bar”, Julie piped in, “It’s a respectable place, not for dimwitted trollops.”

Michelle sipped her beer, “I’m not beyond reproach, I still want payback for how she treated us in high school.”

“That’s awfully easy now”, Sammi grinned, “Never thought she’d get this heavy.”

Michelle nodded, “Yeah, I like to find a way to use her size against her. Make her feel totally inferior.”

Sammi rambunctiously chuckled, “Well, we hardly get anywhere with the guys at the bar other than some cheap talk and maybe a dance but Jenna’s going to be left cold and alone. Those guys don’t cotton to gutter trash, especially at her weight.”

“I would suggest going to a dive but then we’d have to deal with losers trying to get some action”, Julie posed.

“Yeah, I’m no fan of those sleazy places either”, Michelle concurred, “If and when I want some attention, I got a man at home, I needn’t be expose to some jerk looking for a one night stand.”

“Big Jen, I think is really frisky to put it mildly”, Sammi giggled, “The guy could be a raggedy moron with a killer stench, and weigh 400-pounds, Jenna would shack up with him no questions asked.”

Michelle tilted her head, tapping her own plump belly, “For all the crap she gave us, I want to embarrass her in the worst way. Make her it clear that she’s the wannabe in our clique and completely aware that we’re superior to her every which way.”

Julie crinkled her nose, a funky grin matching her comical timbre, “I have an uncle who hangs out at that old man’s bar in Beluga Lake, I’m of a mind that some of those codgers wouldn’t mind hooking up with Jen despite her being an oinker.”

“Oh, that’s an idea”, Michelle giggled, “Some old coot wouldn’t refuse a horny babe regardless of her size….”

Michelle paused as she noticed Jenna making tracks back toward them along with a pack of rather insalubrious looking guys.

“….Oh shit”, Michelle dramatically stated as she gestured to her friends, “What did fatso get us into now.”

The guys, four in all, were all around their age, carnival employees, and definitely white trash.

Jenna warbled like a genuine air-head as she introduced the guys to her pseudo friends, the females acknowledged them with friendly smiles once removed.
The guys pulled up chairs and sat down, flirting with them in the most amateur manner.
There was one guy who stood out from the pack, the youngest member of the group.
Not much older than 19-years, he scarcely said anything and mainly watched as his friends attempted to flirt with the females. Introduced as Cory, his long mangy brown hair traced his shoulders, his features not especially spectacular but he wasn’t ugly, and his skinny body attired in a T-shirt and blue jeans.

The females didn’t reciprocate much in the way of conversing with the dudes, hoping this would be incentive for them to walk away and leave them alone. Only Jenna put on an interested front, sloshing beer over herself as she loudly chattered like a hard-up social reject.

However, there was something about Cory that registered an inane thought in Michelle’s head, and as he made an excuse to abandon the group, Michelle joining him quickly as he walked away.

“I’m guessing you’re a tiny bit shy, inexperienced with girls?” Michelle boldly questioned Cory.

Cory looked away from Michelle but after a moment’s hesitation, nodded to the affirmative.

“You oughtn’t be embarrassed about that”, Michelle smiled, “You’re young, and I suspect you’ve had lots of crushes but no real girlfriend, right?”

Cory returned his vision to Michelle, nervously sighing, “I guess I ain’t found my groove yet.”

Michelle rotated her body where she stood along side the timid young man.
“See my friend over there, the girl with dark hair and lots of makeup.”

“Yeah, she’s the one who invited us to join y’all”, Cory responded coyly.

“Well, she’s somewhat involved with a guy, sort of an inconsistent courtship. You know, on again, off again. As you can tell, she kind of went overboard to get noticed. Do you know what I’m getting at?”

Cory answered with a flat, “No.”

Michelle giggled, “Okay, it’s cool. I’ll spell it out for you. She’s looking for attention, you need experience, you can help each other out.”

Cory steadily gazed over at Jenna, his voice cracking as he responded, “I really ain’t sure, she’s a bit chubbier than I like ‘em, nothing personnel.”

Michelle cracked an eye, and she softly giggled, “I’m not saying you have to marry her or even date her. Just try to be friendly with her; she might just take a shine to you, who knows what can happen next.”

Cory gave Jenna another look over, “I suppose_.”

Michelle took a step forward, waving Cory on, “Just flatter her some, like I said, show her attention and be nice.”

Returning to the table where the group sat, Michelle practically shoved Cory into Jenna’s space.

“Hey big Jen”, Michelle lightheartedly wisecracked, “Cory would like to show you around the amusement park.”

Jenna quickly swerved her face toward Cory, “That right?”

Cory shook his head, Michelle speaking up for him, “Yeah, the guy’s kinda shy, didn’t know how to ask you.”

Jenna titled her head, surveying Cory with an amusing smile, “I think shyness is sort of cute. Please show me around, Cory.”

Michelle tacked on a proviso, “We’re leaving in a half hour, so meet us in the parking lot!”

Jenna argeed, and thus Michelle sternly informed the other guys, “We don’t want to keep you boys from doing anything important, so nice meeting you and all that.”

The guys begrudgingly broke company with the females.

“You’re totally cool, Michelle”, Sammi commended her; “You got Jen some company and those guys to take a powder.”

Michelle shook her head, “Well, I’m a bossy minx at that, ain’t I. Now let’s walk off this beer.”

Naturally Jenna did most of the talking as Cory gave her a tour of the amusement park. When Cory did speak it was always something pleasant and positive.

Jenna treated Cory to a beer and a chili dog which sort of elevated his interest in her.
Jenna had a beer herself and two chili dogs, playfully flirting and making a big deal over his desire to hang out with her.

Jenna obtained sneering glances and critical whispers from some of the carnival patrons.
Trailer trash, tacky and kitschy, the usual comments from middle class working types.

Jenna sensed his awkwardness but at the same time wanted to move things along. Carter wasn’t so attentive to her needs lately, and she had feminine urges that couldn’t be quelled.

Taking the bull by the horns, Jenna whirled herself into Cory’s arms which knocked him off balance for a second. Cory instinctively grasped Jenna’s hips, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her breasts into his chest.

“If you kiss me right now, honey, it’ll ease some of the tension”, Jenna chirped.
They brought their lips together, Cory’s hands gently holding unto her hips as she directed his body into hers, giving his ass an energetic tap.

“You needn’t be delicate with me”, Jenna squeaked once the kissing subsided, “Ain’t like I’m going to break. Use your hands, don’t be afraid to touch me.”

The kissing resumed briefly, Cory’s hands slithering over her pulpy waist, she could feel his manhood coming alive.

“I’m just a regular girl, think of me like a neighbor, somebody you’ve known for a long time and always wanted to get with”, Jenna said bubbly.

It was then that Jenna noticed a few onlookers gawking at them, and she removed herself from the embrace.

“Better we take this elsewhere”, Jenna grinned, “I think we don’t jive with the crowd.”

Jenna giggled as Cory wrapped his arm around her waist as they made a course toward the parking lot. “Me and my friends are going to a bar, you should tag along, really you should”, Jenna said a little too decisively, adding with a sultry tone, “Maybe we can find our own private spot and carry on where we left off.”

“I don’t have so much cash to go drinking”, Cory dolefully uttered.
“Hell, sweet thing”, Jenna peeped, “I’ll be sure to cover your tab, be so cool just having ya around.”

“Alright, big Jen but I can’t stay out too late or get too drunk, got work tomorrow”, Cory candidly uttered with a wide smile.

Jenna giggled at being called big Jen; somehow the nickname didn’t sound so insulting, and for sport, deliberately jiggled her large boobs.

“You might be getting to know big Jen all the better!” Jenna laughed.

Michelle, Sammi and Julie were waiting in the parking lot, obviously discussing Jenna.

“Can’t believe Jen just went off with that trailer trash without a hitch”, Sammi remarked.
“That’s because whether she’s aware of it or not she’s trailer trash”, Michelle happily replied, “I’m just surprised how stupid she got. She was so bright in school; I have to give her that.”

Julie stomped out her cigarette butt, cheerily added her opinion, “She’s easier to deal with now, I almost like her as a friend.”

Sammi looked over to Michelle, “Think after we embarrass her a little bit more we’d be more genuine toward her, really be friends?”

Michelle momentarily pondered over the question, a snide smile growing over her face, “In about six months when Jen is 50-pounds heavier, possibly knocked up, following us around like some lost puppy dog, then I’ll be her friend.”

Sammi and Julie giggled.
“That works for me!” Sammi admitted, Julie was likewise on the same page, embellishing her thoughts aloud. “Damn, she’d be totally the fat one in our bunch. The wannabe who feels obliged that we allow her to hang with us.”

Michelle pointed toward Jenna and Cory advancing toward them several yards away, “Here comes our lackey now.”

“How cute is this, arm in arm like boyfriend and girlfriend”, Sammi sarcastically meowed.

Upon reaching her friends, Jenna informed them that she invited Cory to join them at the bar, asking if she could ride with him on the jaunt over to the place.

Michelle didn’t want Jenna to get lost and possibly disappear into the night with her potential lover.
It was very crucial to her scheme in embarrassing Jenna to keep her under her thumb, and she nixed the idea like a scrupulous mother hen.

“I don’t mind your friend joining us even though it’s supposed to be a girl’s night out but you’re riding with us girlfriend, no buts about it.”

Jenna, to the shock of the girls, submissively asked Cory if that was okay.
Cory agreed, “Sure, Jen. Where is this place we’re going to?”
Michelle promptly gave him the location and name of the establishment, “It’s on route 64, you can’t miss it, the place is called Lineup’s Sports Bar And Grill.”

“That’s something of a preppy place, right?” Cory asked, thinking that all the females were white trash and wouldn’t actually partonize such a trendy bar.

“A little bit”, Julie replied, “But it’s a nice place to go.”
Michelle stepped in toward Jenna and Cory, addressing the young man rather sternly, “Come alone, we don’t want your friends tagging alone.”

Cory nodded in agreement and then gave Jenna a hug, “See you in a bit, big Jen.”
Jenna squeezed Cory in the embrace, “I’ll be waiting!”

The girl’s all boarded Michelle’s vehicle, Cory hurriedly hightailing away to his car in the employees parking lot.

“Seems you made an impression on that young man, Julie giggled, “Huh, big Jen!”
Jenna chimed in victory, Hell yeah! Big Jen got it all going on!”
“Well good for you!” Sammi snickered as she patted Jenna’s knee.
Michelle pulled out of the parking lot, giving Jenna a high five, “You go girl!”

Giving into the urge to tease Jenna, Michelle strategic insult-compliment, “You might have outgrown your cheerleader uniform but you still have what it takes to turn guys on!”

Jenna bobbled her head, her mood much too bubbly to realize the backhanded jab at her slipshod figure. “Yeah I do!” Jenna giggled.

“Cory’s not at all bothered by your chubbiness”, Michelle tacked on with a mischievous chuckle, “Enjoy it all you can!”

Sammi and Julie understood what Michelle meant, that Jenna should feel very glad that she hit it off with Cory despite him being white trash. Many guys, even in Jenna’s diminished social class, weren’t attracted to portly babes. She probably wouldn’t get lucky for a long while.

However, Jenna misconstrued the comment, thinking Michelle meant the time spent with Cory this evening. “Yeah, I aim so, aim to get some of what I’ve been missing!”

The friends laughed together, the car onward to the sports bar.

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.