TWISTED REALITY 4

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: TWISTED REALITY 4

Postby div » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:51 am

Well written Matt. Easy and fluent to read. You reach the end before you know and then comes the waiting for the next story.

I like this story although I used to think and still mostly do that stories of this type work best with a little more malicious intent in them, carefully garnished with submissiveness or domination or personality change.. whatever seems fit. Sinister or wicked enough they had to be or turn boring they will. Right?

On Fantasy Feeder there is an author named FoodieChef who is quite inventive with sinister and wicked but sadly enough did not seem capable to finish a single story properly at least none of those that appeal to me. Could be the other way around though. May be I am too stupid to realize that they are complete. I would appreciate a second opinion. Teasing him or her a bit to continue didn't work at all.

Keep going!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:41 pm

This was a very good story. I especially liked the changed mother-daughter social dynamics. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Cartoonking1 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:27 pm

div wrote:Well written Matt. Easy and fluent to read. You reach the end before you know and then comes the waiting for the next story.

I like this story although I used to think and still mostly do that stories of this type work best with a little more malicious intent in them, carefully garnished with submissiveness or domination or personality change.. whatever seems fit. Sinister or wicked enough they had to be or turn boring they will. Right?

On Fantasy Feeder there is an author named FoodieChef who is quite inventive with sinister and wicked but sadly enough did not seem capable to finish a single story properly at least none of those that appeal to me. Could be the other way around though. May be I am too stupid to realize that they are complete. I would appreciate a second opinion. Teasing him or her a bit to continue didn't work at all.

Keep going!

You know I agree, I enjoy seeing someone "lose" themselves, becoming someone new despite trying to fight it. Having dashes of submissiveness, domination, personality change while the person who makes the changes have mischievous malicious intent.:)
Cartoonking1

Postby Cartoonking1 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 pm

div wrote:Well written Matt. Easy and fluent to read. You reach the end before you know and then comes the waiting for the next story.

Keep going!

You know I agree, I enjoy seeing someone "lose" themselves, becoming someone new despite trying to fight it. Having dashes of submissiveness, domination, personality change while the person who makes the changes have mischievous malicious intent.:)
Cartoonking1

Postby Matt L. » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Thank your all for the feedback. Just so you're aware, the story I'm currently writing and which will be posted in "The Fattening Chronicles" is a much darker weight gain story. I hope you'll read it and please share your opinions if you wish.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Previous

Return to Matt L.