TWISTED REALITY 4

Moderator: Matt L.

TWISTED REALITY 4

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:06 am

TWISTED REALITY FOUR BY MATT L.

There was a comical smirk upon Priscilla Forster’s charming face as she watched her mother struggle into the dress.

The 40-something Elizabeth Forster had gained a considerable amount of weight over the years, especially after her divorce. The sheer fabric hugging her waist, accentuating her thickest roll, tightly snaring her hefty rear.

Priscilla absentmindedly let loose a shrill of a giggle, causing Elizabeth to spin around.

“Ha-ha”, Elizabeth sarcastically droned.

Priscilla took a step toward her mom, “You knew about this party months ago, mother. Didn’t you even try to lose some weight?”

Elizabeth turned around, facing her daughter with a hollow expression, “I’ve tried ever diet you can imagine, some of them twice. I can’t help it if I can’t lose weight.”

Pricilla folded her arms over her well-developed knockers, “You should try harder, put a little effort into it.”

“I try, Priscilla, but dieting is much more difficult than you think.”

“No”, Priscilla sternly quibbled, “You don’t try. I’m beginning to think you don’t mind being fat.”

“Think what you want”, Elizabeth answered back.
Priscilla chuckled, “Oh please, you have an uncontrollable appetite and eat nothing but fattening food!”

Elizabeth’s dejected eyes admitting defeat, she simply began disrobing.
“Please step outside while I undress”, Elizabeth bitterly requested, “I needn’t your snide comments.”

Priscilla elevated her chin, mumbling something pertaining to her mother’s figure being blubbery, then exited the changing room.

______

It was something of a novelty that Priscilla had accompanied her mother to the Central City Mall.
Elizabeth admired her daughter’s flair for fashion and invited her along to help select a dress for a friend’s dinner party. Truth be tone, Priscilla wasn’t crazy about coming along, she was flooded with embarrassed over her mother’s weight and appearance.
Nothing exactly new, Priscilla was often self-conscious about being seen in public with her portly mother. What if Priscilla would run into one of her girlfriends or worse, one of the guys she dated.
Even at Priscilla’s high school graduation she purposely avoided her mom. What would her peers think of such a stylish -beautiful young lady having such a fat mom.
It wasn’t just Elizabeth’s size that bruised Priscilla’s ego but her mother’s wardrobe and career.

Elizabeth felt she looked nice and proper, though the fashion princess considered her mother’s choice in wardrobe utterly shoddy and lackluster. Furthermore, Elizabeth worked as a housekeeper for a second rate motel chain.

Now in her junior year in college things hadn’t improved.

Priscilla always maintained her appearance and was usually meticulously garbed.
Case in point, for her afternoon excursion to the mall, Priscilla wore her brown hair in an upward style that complimented her exquisite features. Likewise, the sleeveless dress of a cheerful shade of red adequately accommodated her charmingly trim figure.

Elizabeth emerged from the changing room, clothed in a very mature looking auburn colored top and brown slacks that detailed the utter magnitude of her portly figure. Elizabeth’s brown mane, moderately short and windswept, reinforced the swollen aspects of her pretty face.

Priscilla quietly stood as her mother waddled over to her.

“That dress was too showy anyway”, the 270-pound Elizabeth demurely commented, “I’ll look around, see what else they have.”

Priscilla held her hand to her willowy hip, “Dresses here are rather expensive, you’d be doing yourself a favor buying something from that discount clothing store near the food court since you’ll probably outgrow whatever you buy.”

Elizabeth gazed over at Priscilla with an annoyed expression, “I wouldn’t be making fun of you if you were fat.”

“I’m just being honest”, Priscilla said insensitively, “With your disregard for calories, you’re only going to get bigger.”

A bone cold chill zapped through Priscilla’s svelte body as she caught Elizabeth’s sneer, “Ignorance is never attractive, Priscilla_.”

Priscilla felt overwhelmingly uncomfortable, causing her to swiftly turn around and walk out of the boutique.

Elizabeth impulsively added within her thoughts, “_you wouldn’t be so shallow and arrogant if it was you wearing plus size clothes and ate like a hog.”

Elizabeth jerked back her head, shocked at her thoughts, although she couldn’t deny the humorous image of Priscilla in stretch slacks and eagerly consuming fast food.

Priscilla half-smiled as her mother walked out of the boutique, “Are you ready to check out the discount clothing store or do you just want to leave. You could always wear one of your pantsuits for the party.”

Elizabeth was adamant as she addressed her smug daughter, “I’m going to a dinner party not a causal get together. I want to look nice.”

Priscilla looked her mother up and down; Elizabeth noticed the hypercritical look from her daughter’s eyes.

“Not a mention of my weight”, Elizabeth calmly remarked. “I think I will check out the discount shop after all.”

“Fine by me!” Priscilla answered back.

_________

The females proceeded toward the discount clothing store, Priscilla walking a short length in front of her mother. Sandy’s Old Fashion Ice Cream Shoppe situated in a corner of the food court, the flashing neon lights capturing Priscilla’s eyes.

The appealing young woman paused in her tracks, a kernel of shameless hunger invading her mind.
Priscilla had stopped so fast, Elizabeth almost plowing right into her.

Priscilla momentarily spacing out, Elizabeth calling her name, causing Priscilla to blink before returning to consciousness.

“You know”, Priscilla said with a beautiful smile, “I have a taste for ice cream, want to stop in after you buy a dress?”

Elizabeth replied with a comical smirk, “Ice cream, huh? Aren’t you afraid you might get fat?”

Priscilla held a hand to her waist, emphasizing her trim -shapely figure with her stance, “Oh, I believe a little ice cream won’t hurt my figure. One of the principles of dieting allows a little splurging now and then.”

“Well, since you mentioned it”, Elizabeth agreeably uttered, “I wouldn’t mind some ice cream. Let’s go now, we can shop after.”

Yes”, Priscilla concurred, the ladies then made tracks inside the ice cream shop.

Standing in line, Elizabeth pondered over what to have.
“A banana split would be nice but if I know Prissy, it’ll only incite another lecture about my weight_.”
“_though it would be cute if Priscilla had the banana split, the jumbo one”, the thought zigzagged through Elizabeth’s head, “Watch her make a pig out of herself for a change.”

Priscilla approached the counter and giddily spoke to the thin red haired girl who was taking the orders, “Could I please have the banana split, the jumbo one with extra chocolate syrup!”

Elizabeth gaped in surprise, “this is amazing!” she thought to herself.

Priscilla stepped aside to let her mother order, but in a weird paradox, she didn’t require something loaded with calories and simply ordered one scoop of vanilla ice cream in a plain cone.

“Wow, glad to see that my critique about your appetite and weight has some influence over you”, Priscilla chirped in a confident tone as they walked to a table.

Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders, “Maybe, Prissy. And maybe if I lose enough weight I could wear your clothes.”

“Get real, mom!” Priscilla giggled.

A few minutes later Elizabeth was nibbling on her ice cream cone while Priscilla was enjoying her jumbo size banana split with extra chocolate syrup.
Elizabeth eased back in her chair, discussing their plans for the evening, attentively observing the method in which Priscilla lapped up the banana split.
Priscilla didn’t eat as she usually did, instead of modest bits, she shoveled spoonful after spoonful, occasionally slowing down but was back at greedily scooping up the spoonfuls.

“This is so good”, Priscilla uttered with a silly grin, her lips drenched in syrup.

“You’re going out with your friends tonight or do you have a date?” Elizabeth asked.

Priscilla didn’t respond right away, much to engrossed with the feeding.

“Oh”, Priscilla finally replied, “Going out with Pam and Cheri, nothing special, just a club where we’re meeting some guys.”

Priscilla gobbled up another bite, posing the same question to her mother.

Elizabeth casually explained that she wanted to join in on a card game held by one of her friends but had absentmindedly forgot about an obligation concerning babysitting for their neighbors.

“It’s just nickel-dime antes but I really wanted to hang out with the girls”, Elizabeth sighed.

Priscilla nonchalantly grinned, “I’d like to help you out and look after the Baxter’s baby for you but I already made plans.”

Elizabeth didn’t seem that concerned, her error being her own fault; she’ll play cards with the ladies some other time. Anyway, Elizabeth had chocolate syrup on her nose which caused her to chuckle.

“What’s the joke, mom?” Priscilla inquired as she finished the banana split.

Elizabeth boldly smiled as she gazed over her arrogant brat daughter, her lips, chin and nose smeared in chocolate syrup.

“Go wash your face, Prissy. I’ll pay the check.”

Priscilla shrugged her shoulders, advancing upward she then left the table.

It was obvious that Priscilla’s figure was in excellent shape, garbed in an expensive dress that beautifully broadcast her figure. Elizabeth felt uncomfortable in comparison to Priscilla’s gorgeous appearance and another thought skipped through her mind.

“I’d feel much better if Priscilla didn’t dress so fancy just to go shopping_
_and didn’t look so trim.”
Elizabeth left the table and once paying the check, walked outside the ice cream shop and waited for Priscilla.

Elizabeth scrunched her nose in bewilderment as Priscilla approached her.

Priscilla was now sporting a much more causal hairdo, basically combed back and curling over her shoulders. Not a trace of makeup upon her face which hardly cancelled her beauty yet still her features did appear a little fuller.

Elizabeth keenly observed the changes to Priscilla’s attire and figure without questioning the cause of the transformation.

The fashionable gown that Priscilla had originally worn was swapped for something more practical for a jaunt to the mall. A short sleeved - rather plain looking dress of a lackluster red hue.
Priscilla appeared to be wider in the hips, her hindquarters looked somewhat bigger and the material exposed her not so flat tummy. Not exactly a bulging potbelly by any length but it was a small swollen patch of fat that suggested she wasn’t all that familiar with working out or mindful to what she ate.

Priscilla’s voice no longer sounded so high-tone when she addressed her mother, “I think I’m going to have to start a diet, mom. My bell’s starting to get squishy.”

Priscilla clutched her tummy for effect and squeezed the flabby tissue.

Elizabeth held back her grin, although she was extremely giddy that Priscilla’s figure wasn’t in such marvelous physical condition, and nodded, “If you think so, but you’re not exactly a fatty.”

“Yeah but if I don’t watch it I could get as heavy as you!” Priscilla screeched.

Priscilla’s statement didn’t sit well with Elizabeth.
“Maybe I’m heavy, yes but I’m not a cow”, Elizabeth huffily replied in her thoughts.

Elizabeth swayed her full figure toward the direction of the discount clothing store, her voice barely audible, “You never know, Prissy, someday you might outweigh me.”

Priscilla wasn’t quite sure what her mother said, as they pair traveled side by side, she asked Elizabeth to repeat herself.

Elizabeth laughed it off, “Where’s your sense of humor, Prissy! Who knows, maybe I’ll lose weight and you’ll be bigger than me!”

Priscilla didn’t appreciate her mother’s humor and snidely uttered, “Oh that’s improbable, women like you don’t have the discipline to lose weight!”

Elizabeth chuckled, “Is that right? Please explain.”

Priscilla rattled off her opinion, “You’re domestic stock, gaining weight is natural but with your irresponsible appetite and fondness for fattening food, you’ll never drop any weight.”

“And I’ll probably get even fatter!” Elizabeth comically buzzed upon reaching the discount clothing store.

“If you don’t restrain your appetite, you sure will!” Priscilla audaciously replied.

_________
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Re: TWISTED REALITY 4

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:53 am

Once inside the clothing store the females searched high and low for some kind of dress that Elizabeth could look decent in for the dinner party.

It wasn’t a dress that caught Elizabeth’s eye but a stylish looking button down blouse with matching slacks. Thing was, the variety in stock, nothing was available in Elizabeth’s size.

Elizabeth held the garment closest to her size against her body; naturally Priscilla’s expression was downright negative. “There’s still too much of you to fit into it, mom.”

However, Elizabeth’s instincts somehow encouraged her to try the garment on and into the changing room she went.

Sure enough, the garment fit.

Elizabeth glanced over her reflection in mirror, did she lose weight?
Not all that much but for the garment to fit she must have lost something like 10 or 15 pounds.
Elizabeth was quite puzzled and somewhat anxious, and she loudly giggled when she put back on the clothes she wore to the mall. Somehow the material wasn’t as tight.

Priscilla didn’t notice any changes to her mother’s weight once Elizabeth left the changing room but Elizabeth was sure of it.

The garment bought, the ladies left the mall.

On the ride back home, Elizabeth pondered over the pounds she lost as well as Priscilla’s pigging out on the ice cream and the changes to her appearance. She hadn’t a clue on what strange phenomena caused the event but she was completely pleased.
“Maybe Prissy won’t be so critical about my weight now that she wants to diet”, Elizabeth contemplated, “She’ll learn that dieting is much more difficult than she thinks.”

Down the road on their route home was a Mexican fast food restaurant, Elizabeth couldn’t resist seeing if she could challenge Priscilla’s appetite and the discipline her daughter boldly threw into her face.

“Hey! It’s still hours before dinner and we had no lunch, want to get some Mexican food?”

Mexican food was a big no-no for Priscilla, infrequently indulging on the cuisine due to the notorious amount of calories which would certainly spoil her figure.

“I hadn’t Mexican food in a long time, what about you?”, Elizabeth perkily added.

For a second Priscilla seemed to space out, her eyes glassy, her expression impassive.

Priscilla rubbed her face, “I’m a little hungry, why not!”

And with that Elizabeth steered the car toward the driveway.

At home and in the kitchen, the mother / daughter enjoyed their meal, more so for Priscilla who entertained her appetite without caution.

Through the frivolous small talk which didn’t amount to anything specific, Elizabeth kept a sharp eye on Priscilla who literally made a pig out of herself.

Elizabeth did indeed pay some vigilance toward Priscilla, suggesting that she should slow down and questioning, “I thought you said you wanted to diet?”

Priscilla answered back with an unimposing grin, “How often do we have Mexican food? It’s so scrumptious, wish we could eat it more often.”

Elizabeth impishly grinned, amazed at the oddity of moment, somehow Priscilla’s approach to Mexican food had been rewired.

“Well if that’s what you like”, Elizabeth answered within her own thoughts. “You could have my share if you don’t mind, then you’ll get so fat you won’t be a pain in the ass.”

Elizabeth paused from her meal, she had enough, wrapping the half-eaten Burrito in the paper, Priscilla inquired, “You’re not going to finish that?”

“You’re welcome to it”, said Elizabeth.

Priscilla secured the Burrito with frolicsome laughter, “Thanks!”

Elizabeth abandoned Priscilla in the kitchen, completely fascinated by the perplexing events of the afternoon strolled into the bathroom and stepped onto the scale.

Elizabeth’s hand steadily roamed over her bulging belly as she read the numbers, “248-pounds.”

“I lost 22-pounds”, Elizabeth snapped her fingers in victory, “Like that!”

Elizabeth stepped off the scale and swerved her body toward the mirror.
“I still have quite a bit of pudge to lose”, Elizabeth contemplated as she scoped out her reflection.
“Yeah, another 120-pounds or so and I’ll be able to fit into Pricilla’s clothes, maybe buy a new wardrobe.”

Elizabeth’s good humor continued as she practically skipped into her bedroom, “I’ll just cart my old clothes to Goodwill_.”

Elizabeth paused, an intuitive spark shanghaied her inner thoughts and she blurted with a giggle, “Or just hand them down to Priscilla.”

_Meanwhile_

Priscilla was in her bedroom where she undressed. The condition of her figure wasn’t as athletic as she remembered. Softer and with the plump little tummy pouch, even her thighs appeared a little roomier.

“I don’t believe this”, Priscilla pouted as she maneuvered her body into a T-shirt and sweatpants.
“I never had to diet but unless I do, I’m going to have a big ol secretary’s ass like mom!”

Priscilla gripped her mane and held her hair back and away from her face.
The mirror broadcasting the extent of her fuller features.
Rotating her face, Priscilla grimaced as she caught the sigh of a budding second chin.
“Oh this is just beautiful”, Priscilla sarcastically uttered with a disgruntle expression, “My face is starting to get chubby.”

A few hours later Elizabeth walked into the living room to find Priscilla sprawled over the sofa watching TV. “Any thoughts on what you want for dinner or will you have a nosh when you’re out with your friends?”

“Make whatever you like, mom. I called Cheri and told her I’m not going to make it tonight.”

Really?” Elizabeth warily inquired, “Saturday night’s your night to unwind and have fun. Something the matter?”

Priscilla heaved a long sigh, chewing on her hair as she jadedly replied, “Nah, nothing really. I just feel like I’m in a rut for some reason. Besides all that walking at the mall left me drained.”
That was strange; Priscilla was always energetic and exuberant. A jaunt at the mall was basically a warm up for the evening’s festivities.

“Well now”, Elizabeth said as she began walking out of the living room, “I’ll just order a small pizza for myself; you’re welcome to have a slice or two if you feel like it.”

Elizabeth no sooner entered the kitchen when Priscilla joined her.

“I’d like pizza, sure mom. Order the extra-large with extra sausage and cheese. Would that be okay?”

Elizabeth was about to question Elizabeth about her diet but another thought popped into her head that she couldn’t oppose sharing.

“Tell you what, Priscilla. Since you’re not going out, watch the Baxter’s baby for me so I could play cards with the girls, and I’ll treat you to the pizza. Even buy you soda.”

“I don’t know, mom”, Priscilla frowned.

“How difficult is it to watch a nine month old and anyway you’re just going to watch TV at home. You could do that at the Baxter’s and get paid for it.”

Priscilla scratched her head, thinking it over but her expression signaling to the negative.

Another thought zipped into Elizabeth’s mind and she promptly went with it, “Candace Baxter always provides a lot of snacks, sometimes cake or pie.”

Priscilla responded without having to think it over, “You’ll order the extra large, right, mom. Extra cheese and sausage.”

Elizabeth momentarily imagined Priscilla stuffing herself with pizza, remembering her daughter’s uppity opinion toward her own weight.
“Irresponsible appetite, a fondness for fattening food”, Priscilla’s comment from at the mall echoing in Elizabeth’s mind, a sassy retort contained in the shadows, “Quick with those callous remarks in which she thinks so cute, Priscilla’s ego and vanity will be on the brink of ruined when she tries to manage a diet.”

Elizabeth shook her head, “And soft drinks too.”

“Just um, order a 2 liter of diet, okay, mom”, Priscilla awkwardly announced, “I have to start watching the calories.”

Elizabeth chuckled, “Sure, I understand.”

Elizabeth’s imagination was right on the spot, Priscilla gobbled up the pizza in a slovenly display of unbridled enthusiasm.

Naturally Priscilla did mention that she would start her diet Monday.

“I might as well go all in after enjoying whatever I want to eat over the weekend. I mean, why not, you did say Mrs. Baxter has plenty of snacks, why refuse her generosity.”

Elizabeth didn’t say anything positive or negative. For her own satisfaction she wanted to see her smug daughter put on weight and then struggle to lose it.

Once dinner was over, Priscilla hauled herself over to the Baxter’s and without sprucing up appearance. On the other hand, Elizabeth made sure to look her best while visiting her friends.
An old pair of blue jeans that Elizabeth hadn’t worn in several moons laid in her dresser draw.

Instinctively Elizabeth tried the jeans on, and although a bit tight she was able to fit into them.
Like a school girl preparing for her first date, Elizabeth lightheartedly went about getting ready for her evening with her friends. Elizabeth hadn’t felt or looked so good in years.

Over at the Baxter’s home Priscilla nibbled on snacks the entire night, oblivious to the consequences that would not only add inches to her waistline but increase her preference for sweets and junk food.
Developing the legitimate traits of an over-eater.

Postby Cartoonking1 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:04 am

Nice~ will there be more?
Cartoonking1

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:45 am

Hello Cartoonking1,
I'm currently going over the material and will post the next part and possibly the conclusion shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Cartoonking1 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:02 am

Matt L. wrote:Hello Cartoonking1,
I'm currently going over the material and will post the next part and possibly the conclusion shortly.

Cheers, Matt

Sweet! I am so happy to hear that.
Cartoonking1

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:20 am

Elizabeth had arrived home before Priscilla, warmed up some coffee in the microwave and was about to grab a slice of peach pie. Smiling upon realizing she wasn’t hungry, after all she did have some chips, dip and cola at her friend’s home. She had her fill of calories for one evening.

Thus Elizabeth made tracks to her bedroom and undressed before getting ready for bed.

The 248-pound Elizabeth stood in only her skivvies as she faced the mirror, both hands cradling her round- bulging belly that propelled outward.

Shaking her belly with some force, Elizabeth giggled as she vowed to lose as much as her paunch as humanly possible.
It had been years since Elizabeth had been so motivated and optimistic about losing weight.

Maybe it was the lighting in the room but Elizabeth was almost sure she wasn’t as big.
“Wait_”, Elizabeth giggled as her mind recalled the strange events of the day.
_Priscilla’s appetite and the changes to her wardrobe and appearance _.
And the pounds that had earlier diminished.

Elizabeth made a beeline to bathroom, the scale revealing the fact.
“238-pounds!” Elizabeth laughed out loud.

It was then that Elizabeth heard the front door open and shut, curiosity settling in, producing the most peculiar vibes in reaction to Priscilla arrival home.

Elizabeth swiftly put on her bathrobe, eagerly walking to the kitchen where she met up with Priscilla.

Priscilla’s brown hair was tousled to a small degree; her pretty features a tinge puffier but far from chubby.
“Hey, mom”, Priscilla nonchalantly greeted her mother, making a slow trek to the fridge, “How was your card game, did you win anything?”

Elizabeth studiously surveyed Priscilla’s figure, “45-cents, I was up almost $2.50 but I’m afraid I began playing too wild toward the end of the night.”

Priscilla’s attire consisted of an oversized burgundy colored sweatshirt and gray sweatpants that camouflaged her figure. Yet Elizabeth could distinguish a few interesting details concerning the condition of Priscilla’s figure. Priscilla’s hips were roomier, there was some growth to the width and overall size to her posterior, and her thighs appeared heavier.

Elizabeth keenly observed Priscilla mechanically removing the peach pie from the fridge, along with the milk. Pouring herself a glass in which chugged.

“How was babysitting?” Elizabeth questioned.

Priscilla softly burped, refilling the glass, a tranquil smile upon her face.
“Easiest $25.00’s I ever made, had plenty of snacks too.”

Priscilla grabbed a fork, and began consuming the pie at a leisurely rate.

Elizabeth shook her head, “As long as you enjoyed it.”

“Yeah”, Priscilla said, preoccupied with her snack.

Elizabeth was about to wish Priscilla goodnight and then retreat to her room when her daughter expounded her thoughts.

“Watching the baby was so easy, basically I just laid around and watched TV, I could get used to that.”
“You don’t say”, Elizabeth’s broad smile matching her cheerful tone.

“Not that I’d want to make a career out of it”, Priscilla commented between sips of milk and a fragile sounding burp.

“You never can tell”, Elizabeth uttered in thought.

_____ A WEEK LATER

Elizabeth had it all going on the evening of the dinner party. She hadn’t looked as sensational in at least half a decade. Elizabeth’s brown hair was set in a mature but charming style, somehow it diminished her chubby features to a fair degree while she had forgo the garment that she purchased at the mall the week prior for a spiffy looking midnight blue pinstripe dress with matching jacket that was tucked away in back of her closet. Something of an anonymity once removed, her eating habits radically overhauled without much effort and another 10-pounds had melted away.

Elizabeth checked on her appearance before leaving her bedroom, squeaking a victorious girlie-girl giggle then strutted it out to the family room.

Priscilla was on the computer, looking up websites pertaining to diets and dieting, her appearance positively laid-back. Priscilla’s hair tucked behind her ears in need of a comb as it extended downward in disheveled disarray. The budding double chin had blossomed into noticeable status although still relatively meager; her upper arms had a squishy quality and her waist thicker.

Elizabeth maneuvered over to Priscilla, not quite surprised by the nondescript attire.
A plain olive green top and sweatpants of a rusty orange hue.
Moderately plump muffin-tops sneaking over the waistband, her hips visibly coated with extra padding.

“Going to be on line all night or is there a rendezvous later with your friends?” Elizabeth cracked a humorous grin.

Priscilla momentarily cupped her face with her hands, her upper arms slightly jiggling in motion.
“I do have plans for tonight, yeah. But for the minute I’m trying to find me a diet.”

“Is that right, dear?” Elizabeth asked, playing oblivious to her daughter’s weighty issue.

Priscilla groaned a disgruntle grunt, chaotically buzzing about gaining almost 15-pounds in almost a week. “I don’t know how this happened, I don’t eat that much, not really unless I’m bored but it’s the craziest thing, the pounds I put on_.”

Elizabeth glimpsed the half-eaten bag of M&M’s along with the empty bag of chips and bottle of Pepsi. Priscilla’s appetite and choice in food had undergone the opposing route, and was clearly locked in a pattern of overindulgence and a desire for fattening cuisine. Elizabeth felt emotionally relieved at her daughter’s thickening; there would be no more lectures about her weight and appetite.

“You’re hardly chubby”, Elizabeth said in a blasé tone, playing it off as if she clueless to her daughter’s spurt in weight.

Priscilla crinkled her nose, rolling her fingers over the small patch of belly fat, “Yeah but I’m getting there.”
“Obsessing over your weight is a waste of time”, Elizabeth ambiguously smirked.
Priscilla sighed as she grabbed the pound size bag of M&M’s, popping a few in her mouth.
“Fat girl clothes are so awfully dumpy; I need to get back in shape before I get like you.”

Elizabeth was far too amused by Priscilla’s struggle with her weight to be bothered by her insensitive comment.

“Well, have fun but don’t stay out too late”, Elizabeth chirped.

“Nah, don’t worry, mom”, Priscilla uncomplicatedly drone, “I’ll probably just stay in for the night.”

Elizabeth steered herself out of the living room, chuckling to herself about the fridge being stocked with microwave Mexican cuisine, individual size apple pies and plenty of soft drinks.

________ MONTHS LATER

Elizabeth’s personality took on a dynamic disposition as she continued losing weight. Swapping her overly mature looking attire for an upscale wardrobe, securing employment as a secretary at a metropolitan development company, and began dating again.

On the other hand Priscilla was essentially ensnared in the quagmire of losing weight and then regaining it, and with surplus pounds.

Saturday evening had become Elizabeth’s night for gallivanting and fun. Surrounding herself with new friends, and a few charming mature males, Elizabeth‘s calendar was always filled.

Priscilla routinely spent her Saturday evenings quietly at home, although occasionally she would hang out with her new posse of friends. Unintentionally or not, Priscilla ditched spending time with Pam and Cheri, bonding with Candace Baxter and her circle of companions. All of them a decade older than Priscilla as well as explicitly overweight.

Priscilla was still in college, and although she resigned from working at a Dollar Store after working 2 days and later a beauty salon the very afternoon she was hired, she made her spending cash as a babysitter for her new friends.

_______

Elizabeth’s brown mane curled over shoulders, a modest array of cosmetics over her sweet face.
Appearances can be deceiving and in Elizabeth’s case she easily resembled a woman in her middle-thirties rather than her rightful 40-something age.

The black dress complimented Elizabeth’s shapely form, at approximately 175-pounds she did have need of a girdle but yet she held a specific breathtakingly gorgeous aura.

Elizabeth’s improved eating habits and sporadically working out did the number, and without question she would eventually reach her goal weight of 145-pounds.

A splash of perfume, the expensive kind, and Elizabeth was set to be picked up by her chaperone for the evening at a fancy restaurant and later dancing. Her date was a level-headed and good looking accountant. Not exactly wealthy but he made a decent wage. Unlike the part-time pizza delivery man Priscilla broke up with months ago after erroneously stating that she wasn’t trying hard enough to lose weight or the nerdy young man who worked part-time at Best Buy who insisted their dates were Dutch-treat.

Elizabeth checked the time; she had a few minutes to wait and thus strolled toward the kitchen to see what Priscilla was having for dinner.

Priscilla’s appetite and preference for fattening food was within the abnormal range. Even when she did have the incentive to diet, she would always cheat, and cheat, and cheat.

Priscilla’s brown hair was in a messy upward style, tufts of her mane pushing out over her ears, her nomadic bangs wilting against her forehead. Her features cute but of a well-fed condition, akin to an old world milk maid. Extremely puffy cheeks that corresponded with her billowy double chin.

Elizabeth paused at the kitchen’s threshold, scrutinizing the lumbering mechanics of Priscilla’s motion as she hovered over the stove, and the grungy getup she wore that didn’t masquerade her portly figure. The powder blue T-shirt was awfully tight, exhibiting her plump upper arms and hefty cleavage sprawled over her bulbous belly. A smaller but quite pudgy bulge beneath the waistband of her dark blue spandex slacks, a large cushy roll of fat riding over her wide swollen hips. Priscilla’s ass had ballooned into an official bubble-butt; likewise her chunky thighs were layered in fat.

The once svelte vixen now weighed a trifle more than 200-pounds, the blubbery cocoon that coated her figure making her appear drastically heavier.

Priscilla scratched her face, then emptied an entire glass of milk with one gulp. Resuming with her task, Pricilla began frying bananas with baloney, off to the side was a large bag of Doritos and a few packages of pudding.

Just as Priscilla began spreading mayonnaise unto both sides of divided French bread, Elizabeth made her entrance.

“Hey, Ralph will be by shortly, I just wanted to see how you’re doing before I leave.”

Priscilla shrugged her shoulders, industriously preparing the bread for the fried bananas / baloney, “I guess I’m okay. Just making dinner.”

Elizabeth felt obligated to inquire Priscilla’s plans for the evening, her daughter rifled back as if the insiginificance of the evening was completely normal.

“Got some studying to do then there’s a marathon of romance movies I’m going to watch on ’Lifetime.”

Elizabeth nodded and leisurely approached Priscilla, “You ever think about giving Pam or Cheri a call, see what they’re doing tonight.

Priscilla sighed, subsequently shutting off the stove and preparing her sandwich.
“No, mom. I can’t stand either one of them anymore.”

Priscilla bit into her sandwich, bitterly sharing the details as she sloppily chewed, “Cheri asked if she could have some of my nicer clothes since I have no intention of losing weight, and Pam’s little wisecracks about my size are beginning to get outright rude.”

And with that, Priscilla ripped opened the Doritos bag and gobbled up a handful.
“I don’t want to be fat, mom, it just happened. The diets ain’t working and_.”
The remainder of Priscilla’s remarks were mainly incoherent due to her chewing, _fatter..if….uyjo …then ….woooze ….me….fatty …”

Elizabeth stood silent for the moment, realizing that their roles had been swapped, she was now the attractive -popular member of the pair, and Priscilla was the overweight-couch potato.

“Don’t you have other friends?” Elizabeth asked, clearly forgotting about Candace Baxter and her clique of well-fed docile female companions.

Priscilla did smile at this point but maybe it was because the sandwich was rather tasty.
“Yeah, Candace is cool, and Tina and Karen. Matter of fact they invited me to go on vacation with them. I mean, I’ll be looking after the kids in the bunch but they promised we’ll have some grownup fun together.”

Elizabeth modestly acknowledged her daughter, “They are a bit older than you but if you enjoy their company then by all means, it’s fine.”

Priscilla proceeded to use the pudding as a dip for the Doritos, “Yeah, we get along very well. We have lots in common!” Priscilla smiled as she patted her podgy circular shaped belly to emphasize the fact.

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:22 am

Over time the relationship between daughter and mother advanced into a stronger bond. Their roles reversed but exception noted, Elizabeth never brought up Priscilla’s weight or appetite, not a critical remark as she became fatter and fatter.

Elizabeth married the accountant, Ralph, and even surpassed her goal weight, literally slimming down to 140-pounds by her wedding day. Priscilla, her maid of honor, had reached 257-pounds by then.

Priscilla would intermittently diet, usually quitting within 48-hours. Once graduating college, Priscilla was hired as a desk clerk at a low-budget - family orientated hotel.
Candace Baxter introduced Priscilla to her half-brother, a skinny guy named Steve Waverly. Steve was a former sports equipment salesman who was currently employed at a gas station mini-mart. Tim didn’t mind thick gals which worked out well for Priscilla since she had reached 300-pounds by the time they went on their first date. The courtship fleeting, Priscilla married Steve within a year of the first date, and by then Priscilla had reached her peak at 355-pounds.

FINIS
Matt L.

Postby Cartoonking1 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:52 am

Another great tale.
Cartoonking1

Postby Matt L. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Cartoonking1,

Thank you for reading Twisted Reality 4, I'm pleased you enjoyed the story.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Cartoonking1 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Matt L. wrote:Cartoonking1,

Thank you for reading Twisted Reality 4, I'm pleased you enjoyed the story.

Cheers, Matt

Another wonderful change, looks like swapping traits with her daughter was the best thing to happen for the Mom, she gets a slamming figure and she gets a docile daughter.
Cartoonking1

Next

Return to Matt L.