TWISTED REALITY 3

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: TWISTED REALITY 3

Postby dagolfer » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:37 am

Hey Matt,
Great story! Loved the way you incorporated the nerd transformation with the weight gain, neither transformation overpowered the other!
dagolfer

Postby Matt L. » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:21 am

Hello Cartoonking1,
Katie suggested the perfume as a ruse so she could privately talk with her brother. Katie felt that if her brother displayed some physical affection toward Annabelle that it would seal the deal putting her beyond the point of no return as a nerd.

Thank you for reading the story and the questions.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 am

Hello audipwr87,
Thank you for the compliment, I'm delighted you enjoyed the story.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:27 am

Hello dagolfer,
Your thoughts are very kind and I appreciate them, thank you. I'm glad you found the story entertaining.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Cartoonking1 » Sun May 10, 2015 3:26 pm

I think one of the things that really make this story is that Annabelle isn't a stereotypical preppy bitch, she's popular but she seems really nice too. In that same regards Kate isn't antagonistic with her, she considers her a friend, her best friend. The idea that what started as a joke became real is enticing, Kate only seemed to play around with the idea at first but as she went on she became more and more consumed with jealousy, turning her friend into a fat nerd. The internal struggle and transformation of both characters really make this story. :D

The fact that Kate knows what she's doing to Anna on some level but don't care, in fact loving the new changes, shows that on the inside she's already changed. That secne where Kate is feeding Annabelle the pasta and reinforcing her as "Anna" and the part where she was talking to her brother getting a feel of what she was going to turn Annabelle into were my favorite parts. :)
Cartoonking1

Postby Cartoonking1 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm

audipwr87 wrote:I'd have to say this story is probably one of my favorite nerd/ weight gain tf. You never cease to amaze me Matt L! Well done my friend!

Mine too, it really hit all the marks. :D
Cartoonking1

Postby dagolfer » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:02 am

Just read this tale again after a year or so, such a good story! Have you written any other stories along these lines Matt? You absolutely nailed the nerd transformation of Annabelle.
If ever you are looking for an idea for a story, I'd love to see an alternate ending to this one, maybe having Katie go down the same path as Annabelle, or even a a new story along these lines.
All the best!
dagolfer

Postby Matt L. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:20 pm

Hello Dagolfer,

I'm delighted you enjoyed the story and I appreciate the feedback.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby PilsburyDoughZoe » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:16 am

I love this story, my only thing is I would have preferred no reality twist (I get that this is part of that series) but i would love an alternate take, where Annabelle goes to the con, then realizes her changes were so drastic it takes more time to revert back, meanwhile Katie keeps talking to ned and refering to Anna as his girlfriend so he assumes it, and katie keeps pushing Anna to be with ned, since she feels so insecure cause her changes she spends more time with ned and his friends and eventually she gains more weight.. something like that would have loved to see where it could go without reality changes. Just my thought, and maybe an idea for you to work with in between stories? lol, a girl can dream
PilsburyDoughZoe

Previous

Return to Matt L.