FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Postby Matt L. » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello Junketh71 & Dxm9999,

Thank you for reading the story and your kind thoughts. I appreciate it.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:29 pm

In a peculiar mode Sheila contentedly went about her domestic chores as if her tough streetwise guise was a fragment of her imagination.

Sheila took a quick shower as soon as she returned to the comfortable flat which she shared with Jose. Washing away the thickly applied cosmetics and setting her dense brown hair upward before putting on the beautiful maternity dress.

There was a nice bit of cash coming in from their criminal endeavors and Sheila was able to spurge a little, buying better quality clothing than the hand-me-downs and other cheap garments since her assimilation into the Spanish slum. Albeit much of the attire stolen and bought off the street.

The laundry room was in the back of the apartment and she was able to wash clothes without too much hassle. From there she began dinner, nothing too extravagant; this evening’s meal was chicken wings, hot dogs and beans with rice.

Sheila greeted Jose with a kiss and beer, informing her in a sweet domestic housewife caliber drone, “Dinner be ready in five minutes.”

Jose wagged his head and smiled, subsequently chuckling, “This coming from the bad ass who gave Danny De Vega a hard time today,”

Sheila’s stood with her hands fastened to her impressively large belly, “Ay, that community activist is a scum, he deserved it.”

“Maybe so”, Jose said while sipping his beer, “But use some logic, hot stuff, messing with a politician ain’t always wise.”

“De Vega is a leech, trust me, I know”, Sheila heatedly expressed her opinion, “Using our people for his own gain, he’s worser than us!”

“You mean worst than us”, Jose corrected Sheila.

“So my English no so good, you know what I means!” Sheila shrieked.

Jose laughed as they ambled together into the kitchen, “Okay! I get it, settle down.”

Jose took a seat at the table, Sheila finagling with a couple minor items pertaining to dinner.

“Elena Gonzales called me, invited me to their Saturday whoop-pe- do! Ain’t that some crazy shit?”

“How so?” Jose inquired, “I thought they were your friends?”

“I like them enough but they live boring lives, same thing everyday”, Sheila replied.

Sheila continued while serving Jose his dinner, “I ain’t putting them down, if they like it, better for them.”

Sheila prepared her plate and then joined Jose at the table, “I’ll visit them later in the week if I’m not busy, I love watching how much fatter Yolanda is getting!”

Jose paused from his meal, giving Sheila a quick look over, she wasn’t exactly svelte herself.
Heaving voluptuous breasts over a burgeoning belly and a pudgy waist caked in fat.
Even Sheila’s features had become illogically chubby.

Sheila remained oblivious to how much food she could consume and the sloppy mechanics in which she ate. Sparing herself physically, Sheila doled out both first and second helping so she wouldn’t have to leave the table. The result, her plate a mountain of food.

“Speaking of business”, Jose began, Sheila slowing down her consumption to give him her full attention, “I guess you have no more reasons for me to quit the gang, you’ve gotten accustomed to this way of life. Are you sure about this? I mean we can start over fresh, no worrying about the law, no threat of retaliation.”

“I sometimes have the silly notion about going straight”, Sheila sweetly buzzed, “but then I be like the Gonzales sisters and Yolanda, a repetitive life of chores and nothing to show for it.”

“You’d have me”, Jose flashed a smile.

Sheila giggled, steering the fork toward her lips, “Ay, that would keep me from going pure crazy…”
“I rather….” Sheila added while chewing, “…keep what we is doing, we making lots of money.”

Jose smiled, “You’re back like you were when we first met, ay, chica. In some ways I’m happy but remember we got to be cool. No more harassing people in public, especially people like Danny De Vega. It’ll only expose our club, bring on unwanted attention.”

“Sure, whatever you say, big man!” Sheila excitedly replied, a twinkle in her eyes, “But why only in some ways happy?”

“I don’t know, I guess maybe I like the idea of you being a simple mom, having a house full of kids, me making an honest living.”

Sheila sighed, “I think we can have one more, be difficult I know losing this baby weight, if I’m not watching my figure, you’ll have a real blimp for a woman.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, honey”, Jose grinned, “I have no problems about your size.”

Sheila cracked a silly smirk, “That do help me feel better coz so much of me, but be sure I’ll get nowhere as huge as Yolanda. I was so jealous of her too, and now she’s a big fat embarrassment.”

Jose’s mild chuckle concealed the fact that he found Sheila’s comment about Yolanda obnoxious.
Maybe Sheila’s ridicule helped relieve some stress from being overweight herself, still it was a cheap shot.

“You better watch it sweetheart”, Jose commented in his thoughts while observing Sheila shoveling the food into her mouth, “You liable to get just as hefty.”

Shelia had finished her meal and began clearing off the table, “Put your feet up and watch TV while I wash the dishes, I’ll get ya another beer too!”

Jose nodded, “Sure but you ought to take it easy, maybe I’ll get a girl, one of our club members to give you a hand until the baby gets here.”

Sheila cradled her belly, “That’s sweet for you to think that way, babe, but I got it covered. Anyway, when the baby is born, then Yolanda will be moving in for a while to help me. Be sort of my own personal nanny, housekeeper.”

“Yolie agreed to that?” Jose questioned.

Shelia sweetly chimed, “Huh-uh. Cool, right.”

Jose sighed, “Sure. If Yolanda is that nice to want to help you, at least be considerate then, okay?”

Sheila replied with a funky expression, “Of course, honey. Yolanda is still my best friend even though we’re a class a part.”

Jose inquired, “What does that mean?”
Shelia giddily explained while wiping off the table, “Since I’m the queen bee of our club and Yolanda ain’t even a member, she’s a different rank. The maidservant to the queen. Understand now?”

“Got’cha!” Jose saluted Sheila, “You made it loud and clear.”

_________

MEANWHILE /

In the ritzy upper class neighborhood where Elsa resided, she was getting dressed for a dinner party to celebrate Marco’s advancement in the hospitality field.

Elsa stood at the mirror examining her face as Yolanda was equipping her plump figure with a girdle.

There was a buttery aspect to Elsa’s cheeks which coincided with her negligible double chin.

Yolanda screeched aloud as though she was in charge, “Suck in that tummy!”, as she tightly pulled in the garment’s strings.

Elsa swept back a curl, “How did I get so fat?” she questioned, popping a chocolate morsel into her mouth.

Yolanda diligently laced up the girdle, altogether ignoring the question.

Elsa emitted a sigh, Yolanda quickly looking over the half empty box of Belgium chocolates.

“We’ll get ya tucked into that dress and then I’ll do yer hair and makeup”, Yolanda said in a crisp authoritarian tone.

Elsa nodded, repeating the inspection of her face; it was indeed taking on a circular shape.

Yolanda walked over to the closet, Elsa a step behind, noting in a fanatical mode, “Next week I’m getting back on track, no more sweets and I’m going straight to my gym as soon as I’m home from work every night!”

“Then I’ll clean out the cupboards and fridge this evening!” Yolanda replied while helping Elsa into her lovely gown.

“There’s no need to overreact”, Elsa championed her cause, “Everything in moderation, I’ll simply execute common sense when I have the urge to nibble.”

“How does senior Marco say there is more of you?” Yolanda questioned.

Elsa bit her lip; Yolanda sensed the query made her uncomfortable.

“Just between friends? Ay Elsa?”

Elsa forced a giggle, “Oh hell, what’s a little teasing here and there, right? Marco means no harm.”

Yolanda understood the embarrassing sting of becoming a beefy damsel after years of being eye candy, and thus sensitively warbled, “Sometimes teasing ain’t so harmless.”

Elsa sighed, wiping her nose, “I’m turning into a cow and he knows it!” she unthinkingly blurted.

Elsa wagged her head, quickly apologizing to the obese maid decked out in a granny style top and spandex slacks because her uniform no longer fit.

“I’m sorry, Yolie, that was tactless,”

Yolanda humorously snorted, “I’m big, no mistakably that, ay Elsa! We must work hard so you no look like me!”

“I feel so superficial now”, Elsa continued with the apology, Yolanda directed Elsa to the extravagant vanity table, “No superficial not so much, you wanna stay in good shape. Now let me fix your hair.”

Elsa sat down on the spacious bench, Yolanda diligently working on her golden locks.

“I’ve gotten lazy, Yolanda but I’m going to fix it”, Elsa determinedly rattled off.

“I help you, whatever you say, Elsa”, Yolanda sweetly addressed her superior.

“That’s just what I want to hear!” Elsa chimed, “I’ll set off on a healthy routine of diet and working out but not until next Monday!”

A puzzled expression puffed up Yolanda’s blubbery cheeks, “Huh?”

Elsa excitedly and adamantly explained, “Next weekend I want to go all out and indulge in everything I’m giving up before embarking on a healthier lifestyle. Thing is, Yolanda, I want you to join me!”
“Silly girl!” Yolanda comically smirked, “How me do all housework?”

Elsa patted her minuscule second chin with the back of her hand, “You’ll be off duty then, we’ll party like old friends.”

Yolanda nervously screeched, “Alright for you but me can’t lose pay!”

Elsa smoothly corrected Yolanda, “Oh it won’t affect your money, I’ll still compensate you for your time. I do hope you’ll help me out?”

“Si, okay, Elsa”, Yolanda smiled, “Whatever you wish but for one weekend, yes?”

“Oh definitely”, Elsa coolly stated, “We’ll go out and dine at a regular restaurant where you don’t have to dress fancy, maybe in your neighborhood.”

Yolanda opposed the suggestion at first, “My neighborhood no place for you, slums is bad place…”
“…. But um, I sort guess later we go to my friend’s party, Elena has em’ every Saturday if you really want to be like regular girl”, Yolanda added with a cheesy smile.

“That’s the thing!” Elsa chuckled, “I’ll be a regular girl, a housekeeper like you! This way I can relax my inhibitions and enjoy fattening dishes without any qualms.”

“You wanna be regular, you stop using big words me tinks!” Yolanda giggled.

“Sure!” Elsa elatedly agreed, “Just don’t let your friends know that I’m wealthy, I work as a maid like you.”

“Si!” Yolanda nodded, “And there be plenty of fattening dishes as you say, eat hearty too coz starting Monday it’s all a no-no.”

“Well, naturally of course!” Elsa giggled, “But what a splendid way to get this all out of my system.”

Yolanda had finished sprucing up Elsa’s mane, conveying pleasantly as she began applying a discreet amount of makeup to her face, “You like yummy greasy food, we go to a place in my sister’s neighborhood, and from there we go to Elena’s party. Okay?”

Elsa happily concurred, “Sounds like a plan”, her eyes twinkling.

“Um, what about senior Marco, you spend weekend with him? What ya say?” Yolanda inquired.

“I’ll say I’m spending the weekend with a work associate who‘s a close friend, we’ll catch up later in the week”, Elsa told Yolanda.

Yolanda had finished preparing her boss for the event when Marco entered the room.

Marco looked Elsa up and down, completely ignoring Yolanda, “You look beautiful, my dear, gorgeous!”

Elsa walked over to Marco, embracing him with a kiss, “Thank you!”

Marco sneered at Yolanda before taking Elsa by the hand, “Let’s go, baby!”

Yolanda plopped down on Elsa’s bed as soon as they had vacated the room.
Strumming her belly, Yolanda dolefully sighed, “If getting fat makes that rat leave you alone, I wish you’d get as big as me…”

Postby dxm9999 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:32 am

I like where this is going with Elsa.
dxm9999

Postby Junketh71 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:30 am

The plot continues to deepen, and the story to improve. Yay!
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Hello DXM9999 & Junket71,

I'm pleased you're enjoying the story, thank you for reading!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Natalie arrived home from work armed with a couple of bags of groceries from a pit stop at the supermarket.

Sliding the bags unto the kitchen table, Natalie made tracks to family room where Yolanda was supervising her children at play while watching a Mexican soap opera.

Natalie winced at her sister sprawled over the sofa, the cushions caving in due to her immense girth.
Yolanda’s mane gummy to the letter seemingly glued her round face; the tent size T-shirt littered with stains captured the insane span of her bulging belly as it flowed over her lap unto her blubbery elephantine thighs.

A jar of peanut butter saddled between her husky arm and roll invested waist along with a package of crackers.

Natalie did appreciate the sedated, peaceful guise to Yolanda’s pudgy domesticated features but watching a television show in the Spanish language with the kids in attendance infuriated her.

Natalie drew a breath, calming her nerves before speaking.

“You know how I feel about you watching Mexican programs with the kids around”, Natalie said quietly as she approached Yolanda.

Yolanda apologized with a sullen expression, using the remote to change the channel.

Natalie didn’t feel it necessary to harp on Yolanda, and instead invited her to the kitchen, “Why not help me start dinner, huh, Yolie?”

Yolanda nodded, Natalie wagging her head as she watched the once athletic siren struggle off the sofa.

Yolanda’s entire body quivered and jiggled, sighing and snorting as she finally reached her feet.

The Spanish style spandex slacks heightened the billowy condition of Yolanda’s lower body, her extra ample posterior shoving away from her beefy hips, swaying in slow motion as she ambled into the kitchen.

Natalie began removing the items out the shopping bags, “Meatloaf for dinner but I bought you some beans and rice to have on the side with the mashed potatoes.”

Yolanda shook her head and took to peeling the potatoes without any soliciting from Natalie.

“Jim and I are just going to spend a quiet evening watching TV; you don’t want to be around an old married couple? Why not go visit Mrs. Soto’s boy, he might like your company”, Natalie smiled.

Yolanda rubbed her bulbous nose, grunting an emotional reply, “Why bother? Me changed a lot, too mush different now.”

Natalie cringed at Yolanda’s broken English, “Your decision, Yolie. But we’re watching American shows.”

Yolanda nodded, “Okay, Natalie.”

Natalie observed Yolanda in her skill at preparing dinner, moving in with Elena Gonzales had its dividends. A year earlier Yolanda would have been useless in the kitchen but now she exerted herself in quite a style, and happily as well. For all it was worth, the changes to Yolanda’s behavior might have quelled her ambitious nature and spunky attitude but she had developed the domestic skill of any seasoned housewife.

At dinner Yolanda polished away the food guiltlessly and slovenly, Natalie was clearing off the table and her sister was having yet another helping.

As it went, Natalie washed the dinner dishes but once Yolanda was fed, she volunteered to clean the entire kitchen including washing the floor.

“You’re going to make some guy one heck of a wife!” Natalie giggled.

Yolanda demurely blushed.

Near the end of the evening while Yolanda was out on the patio devouring ice cream, Natalie held a private conference in the family room with her hubby James.

“I sort of believe if Yolanda had a man in her life, she might take some stock in herself”, Natalie posed her opinion readily and with an elongated smile, “Maybe it would help influence her to watch her weight and dress better. You know?”

“I never thought Yolie would get this heavy”, Jim replied, enjoying a can of Apache’s finest.
“I hate to say this, I wouldn’t insult Yolanda for anything but she’s gotten to be a blimp, how much does she weigh?”

Natalie groaned a sigh while rubbing her head, “Damn, good question, she got to be 350-pounds! But there are guys who do like chubby girls.”

“Yolanda was chubby a hundred pounds ago, baby, she’s humongous now”, Jim grudgingly uttered.
“I’m not saying she isn’t cute but really, you know guys in her age bracket go for skinny babes.”

“There’s nobody you know down at the factory that we can introduce her too?” Natalie asked.

Jim sighed, “Most of the guys I work with are married, and the ones who aren’t wouldn’t find her attractive.”

“Guys used to buzz around Yolanda when she was a hot skinny thing, it’s a shame, she really needs male companionship”, Natalie replied, “Are you sure there’s not one guy at all who might fancy her?”

Jim stood up from the couch and slowly paced the room in thought, eventually admitting, “I’m not really sure but there’s this one guy who’s around Yolie’s age. Randy Miller, he’s sort of hard up for a girlfriend.”

“Is he nice?” Natalie inquisitively buzzed.

James sat back down next to Natalie, “Randy’s okay, friendly, works hard.”

Natalie inquired about Randy’s lack of significant other; James went on to explain;

“Randy is sort of a hillbilly, very low key, smokes weed and plays video games, but he’s honest.
The poor sap has a bad habit of meeting these honey’s on line and after he helps them out with cash, they’re gone. Randy might be interested in meeting Yolanda., though he does favor flashy, skinny types.”

“Would Yolanda being Mexican be a deal breaker?” Natalie cautiously questioned.

“Nope”, James remarked, “Randy isn’t a bigot but Yolanda outweighs him for sure, he might not find her attractive.”

James went on with a few more details, “Randy’s isn’t bad looking, a little on the scrawny side, maybe 140-pounds, his hygiene isn’t the best and he lives at that trailer park down on the other side of the slums.”

Natalie sighed, “Well beggars can’t be choosers, my sweet sister is going to end up a fat old maid unless we do something.”

James swung his head from side to side, “I’ll talk to Randy, invite him over for a beer. See if sparks fly.”

Natalie anxiously tweaked the idea, “No, honey. Let him know you have a sister in law who’s lonely like he is. Say we’re having a barbecue and that it would be the perfect occasion for him to meet her.”

“And if Randy asks what she looks like?” Jimmy giggled.

Natalie flexed her eyebrows, “Yolanda is still cute, I mean, she has a chubby baby face but she isn’t ugly. Just say she is fuller figured.”

James shook his head in agreement, “Sure, okay. Being honest, the way Yolanda looks now, she isn’t the same vixen, she gives off wholesome vibes.”

“That’s a nice way of putting it”, Natalie agreed, “Nobody could accuse her of being a saucy chick.”

“Well from talking with Randy, he’s totally wet behind the ears with chicks, so that’s a plus”, James stated, “We won’t have to worry about him hurting or taking advantage of Yolanda. It’ll be a new experience for both of them!”

Postby Junketh71 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:11 pm

This is certainly a new turn of events.Thanks for updating!
Junketh71

Previous

Return to Matt L.