FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: FRESA PERDICION BY MATT L. & HER REVENGE

Postby div » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm

Hello, Matt!

It is a beautifully done piece with enough detail to make it work and the preceding postings range on the same level. Just dark enough in my opinion.

Thank you and kind regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:50 pm

Hello Junketh71 & Div, appreciate the feedback, the next episode will be up soon!

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Elena Gonzales had her husband set up a makeshift bedroom in their home for Sheila on the back porch for her to stay when not spending time at Jose’s apartment.

The couch had a fold out mattress and they supplied Sheila with a small table and TV, and she naturally had liberty to roam the residence, kitchen and bathroom privileges as well.

The sisters Gonzales’s had no careers, much like their other friends who were in and out of the house at all hours, career housewives without any ill-feelings, enjoying domestic bliss.

On her day off Sheila readily volunteered to housework and watching the kids, in their culture men worked, women looked after the family - how often did Elena and Rosa remind her of that.

Sheila felt like an extended family member, the younger sister in some ways despite being slightly older than both Elena and Rosa. They would showered her with advice, solicited or not, made sure she ate well, and always included her on trips to the flea market to buy clothes or to hang out in the yard knocking back beers and gossiping.

Concerning her career working at the Lansing’s estate, it was almost like she was deliberately bred to be a maid. Compliments from her employers and co-workers were frequent; Sheila had the bathrooms shining and could make a bed with the best of them.

There was a standstill between Sheila and Michael, civil to each other but the flirtation seemed to hit a brick wall.

“I think about you all the time”, Michael told Sheila one afternoon while he was cleaning the gutters.
“I need to sort out my feelings.”

“Aye”, Sheila grumbled, parking her duff on a bench, she cuddled her billowy belly, “Girls like me are a dime a dozen.”

Michael paused from his task and approached Sheila.
“No, you’re somebody very special. Don’t ever think you’re that common. Honestly, sometimes I wonder how you ever became a maid. Call me crazy but I sort of sense you’re better than that.”

Sheila stood up, wiping her nose, favoring Michael with a cute smile, “How can I say you right, but this is good work, so what else, huh, gringo?”

Sheila’s comment confused Michael but he chuckled a reply, “Whatever that means. As long as you’re happy.”

Sheila pensively pondered, finally admitting, “Sometimes, yes.”

“Me got kitchen floor to mop, we talk later maybe”, Sheila said as she walked away.

__

Sheila spent a couple days a week with Jose. Practically a common law wife in regard to keeping his abode neat and clean, and cooking his meals. Naturally there were fringe benefits as in romantic escapades but until Jose quit the gang, Sheila wasn’t ready for a commitment.

During this period Sheila was rarely involved with Jessie unless it was over the phone. Obviously Jessie had a lot on her plate with her newly appointed queen bee role, spending as much time as she could with Marco, and of course supervising the clubhouse maid. Sheila didn’t really care; at least it meant she would be away from Marco.

__

Sheila was downright amazed that despite being dirt poor every Saturday evening the Gonzales held big parties. Every family member and neighbor was invited, and everybody brought something whether is was a food dish or booze.

Somehow Sheila was given the luxury of a four day weekend, and she entertained her appetite and fancy for alcohol this particular - Fun Time Saturday Night - as Elena called it.

The music was festive and loud, provided by a half drink garage band, the party stretched from the house and poured into the back and front yards, and had no time limit.

Sheila was in the kitchen having a conversation with Elena’s cousin when Elena interrupted them.

“I think I’d like to talk with you for a minute”, Elena smiled; a little tipsy from the shots of tequila she had digested throughout the evening.

Sheila politely excused herself, Elena’s cousin was permitted to stay in the kitchen, this wasn’t a private conversation but Elena had to make her opinion known.

“I can’t believe you’re in here talking with so many nice guys around, socialize honey, or do you intend on being an old maid?”

Sheila smiled while nibbling on a taco, “I can use the break, Jose and Michael are a handful.”

Elena blathered away, “Michael and Jose? You have no future with them. Michael is white; you need to stay true to your culture. I don’t want to hurt your feelings, Sasha, but the first skinny white girl he meets and you’ll be forgotten….”

Before Sheila could get a word in edgewise, Elena attacked Jose.
“I get it, Jose is a powerful man in his neighborhood and you think he’s cool but he’s a bad man, the gang life isn’t for you, you’ll be miserable, maybe even get deported…”

Elena moved closer to Sheila, “You got to find a sweetheart now while you’re breeding age!”

“Aye crumba! Last thing I need are babies!” Sheila giggled.

“Why? What for?” Elena challenged Sheila like a mother hen, “So you can work your fingers to bone for rich white folks who show you no respect. Hispanic housekeepers are everywhere, they won’t miss you.”

Elena gently brushed her hand over Sheila’s cheek, a warm smile dazzling up her chubby face, “Aye, you be like us. Marry and stay at home, look after your man and children. With those big hips of yours, you’re going against nature; you’re built to have babies.”

Sheila was in a positive mood, playing along with Elena, “You got that right, I do have nice round child baring hips. You have any prospective suitors in mind?”

Elena ran through a few the names of a few eligible bachelors at the party, likewise adding their trades.

Sheila humorously pinched her pudgy waist and giggled, “You don’t think they be put off because there is so much of me?”

Elena likewise giggled, “Have you seen the girls in the neighborhood! Many them your age are chubby, its shows they’re happy, and men in our culture cherish thick women, they prefer it!”

Sheila promised after having another taco and a plate of some kind of beef, macaroni and rice dish, she would socialize.

“Don’t play too hard to get”, Elena advised Sheila, “But behave so they will respect you.”

Sheila agreed as she bit into her taco, “Aye, you have a relative who maybe works in a grocery store; at least he’ll always bring home something to eat!”

Elena turned to her cousin, gesturing at Sheila, she laughed. “Get a look at this one! Always joking!”

__

Sheila kept her promise, after consuming the tacos and the Mexican side dish, she did mingle a little but mainly ate and drank, and ate some more. The guys she spoke with were decent but she was quite emotionally attached to Jose, and to a lesser degree Michael. Nothing substantial developing, Sheila couldn’t picture herself in a romantic relationship with any of them.

_________

The early morning sunshine slipped into Sheila’s bedroom, slowly the increasing warmth in the room forced her eyes open.

Sheila mumbled to herself, complaining that even on her day off she woke ridiculously early.
Sheila tried in vain to drop off back to sleep, but it was no good. A few minutes later Shelia swung her thick legs from beneath the thin sheet and planted her feet onto the warm floor.

With more effort than was healthy she finally managed to haul her increasingly bloated frame into an upright position. Sheila gazed around the room for a moment. In a strange way the sunlight seemed to bestow a more pleasant image to the small bedroom, softening the rough edges and making the overly flamboyant Mexican style wallpaper look more agreeable.

Just then Sheila’s head started to spin. She gripped unto her sheet but before the room stopped whirling, she rushed toward the bathroom.

Sheila reached the toilet just in time and unceremoniously emptied the entire contents of her stomach into the bowl.

“Wow…where did that come from?” Sheila muttered to herself as she hugged the toilet bowl.
Wiping away the remnants of the episode from her face, Sheila pondered the reason for the untimely dash.

“What the hell did I eat last night?” Sheila mumbled quietly as she tried making sense out of the morning event.

Suddenly she felt another gut wrenching feeling, and, just like before, moments later Sheila was depositing the remnants into the toilet.

Almost as soon as the nausea started it was over. Sheila sat with her back against the wall; even the coldness of the bathroom tile floor couldn’t shake her thoughts.

Wiping the sweat from her forehead, she slipped the strands of hair that were stuck to the sides of her face behind her ears and panted.

Sheila sat nervously on the floor for several minutes before deciding it should be safe to stand. Gingerly she eased herself to her feet and paused.

Her head felt light and unresponsive and her breath smelt strongly of last night’s meal.

Finally she managed to pad over to the sink and paused. Resting her hands on the white enamel bowl she gazed into the mirror.

“Well girl what do you have to say for yourself”, Sheila mumbled.

As she gazed at herself she noticed how pale she looked. Sheila’s plump cheeks were no longer a vibrant rosy hue and her eyes looked sunken and distant.

Sheila groaned a muffled sigh as she gained sufficient confidence and managed to stand upright.
Sheila gazed down at the billowy nightdress she had become accustomed to wearing.

The seemingly yards of soft fabric hung rather unflattering over her ample bust and cascaded down her somewhat tender and bloated belly.

Sheila was never really fond of this nightdress because it made her look especially hippy, most occasions she slept without it but last night was colder than recent days so she felt the need.

Sheila gave a cold hard look at herself in the mirror, “What a heifer…”
Slowly easing the fabric of the nightgown against her body, coming to a halt with both hands over her belly. She could feel her stomach’s familiar churning that had accompanied the two previous bouts of sickness.

“This doesn’t feel very good”, she said with a resigned tone to her voice.

Before anything further could happen, Sheila gently plodded at her distended belly.

Sheila’s fingers were met with the soft plumpness of her months of excess but as she plodded deeper she could feel hardness, a definite firmness that she hadn’t felt before.

Before Sheila could delve further a third wave of nausea crashed over her like a wave and she once again rushed to the safety of the toilet bowl.

Sheila led this dance for another thirty minutes before deciding there couldn’t possibly be anything else to throw up.

Sheila held her hand to her belly as she walked out of the bathroom, momentarily stopping into the kitchen where Elena was with her children.

Elena could tell by the look of Sheila that something wasn’t kosher, “Errr, what’s wrong?”

Sheila waved Elena on, subsequently making tracks to the front room, Elena joining her there once she had her children situated with their breakfast.

Sheila lounged on the sofa, tentatively inquiring, “How’s your stomach?”

“My stomach?” Elena questioned.

“You don’t feel queasy at all?” Sheila droned.

Elena swung her face toward the kitchen, making the kids were okay, then took a seat next to Sheila on the huge Mexican style sofa, “No, I’m fine. Why?”

Sheila felt a pinch uncomfortable sharing the morning facts, “Well I’ve already thrown up three times in a half hour, I no feel so good.”

Elena paused to light a cigarette, “You were knocking them back pretty good last night and excuse me for saying this but you ate a lot!”

“I guess”, Sheila flexed her eyebrows, taking little comfort from Elena’s words.

“Is this the first time you’re feeling bad after partying like you?” Elena asked.

“Aye, I can usually hold my liquor…and eating so much, that never has bothered me”, Sheila replied.

“And it couldn’t be anything else?” Elena asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

“What do you mean?” Sheila indignantly uttered.

“I mean you’ve been seeing a couple guys recently, and from what you told me you’ve been active, if you get my meaning. So I’m wondering if there could be any chance you’re….” Elena voice trailed off before the conclusion of her question.

Sheila instantly understood what her friend meant, peering downward at her chubby belly, she puffed up her buttery cheeks and pouted, “Noooo, I’m always careful.”

Elena chuckled, “No bareback escapades!”

“Absolutely not”, Sheila said, her reply far from convincing.

Elena could sense Sheila was disturbed by the question, affectionately patted her knee, “Let me call Rosa, I’ll have her stop off at the drug store for one of those tests, we’ll get to the bottom of this!”

Sheila rubbed her nose, “I guess.”

“You lay back down in your room, I’ll get you when Rosa gets here”, Elena sweetly smiled.

Sheila returned to her room as Elena called her sister, Rosa, who was delighted with the favor.

________

“Hey, Elena says you aren’t feeling your best”, Rosa said with a friendly smile as she stood over Sheila.

Sheila nodded, about to get out of bed but Elena cautioned her, “Wait a minute, let Rosa look you over.”

Rosa placed her hands squarely on the dome of Sheila’s belly, gently applying pressure.

“Does this hurt at all?” Rosa asked.

“No, not really”, Sheila replied, “A little uncomfortable and um, a little weird”, she giggled.

Elena stood behind Rosa, “When was your last cycle?”

Sheila crinkled her nose, “It’s been a few weeks but I’ve never been regular, so that’s nothing new.”

Rosa stood with her arms folded, scrupulously surveying Sheila’s pudgy form as she got out of bed.

“‘Would you say Sasha looks heavier?”, Rosa asked Elena.

Elena agreed, “Yeah she does but my cooking’s at fault, she got a very healthy appetite.”

Rosa tilted her head, once again studying Sheila’s fuller figure, “Could be your homemade pastries at work but I’m curious about what’s in that belly.”

“There’s only one to find out for certain”, Elena said as she dipped her hand into the paper bag which Rosa brought along and handed Sheila the pregnancy test package.

Sheila kept one hand over her bulging belly while gazing over the package, good thing the instructions were written in both English and Spanish.

“If you are, you know, do you know who…?” Rosa inquired.

Sheila snapped, “Hey, of course I do!”

Though Sheila’s mood quickly softened, “Ug, I’m sorry, I’m just nervous.”

Sheila hugged Elena and Rosa, “You’ve both been like sisters to me…”

Rosa giggled, “Thinking nothing of it, now um, you have a task to do.”

Sheila loudly exhaled and slowly made the trip into the bathroom.

________

Rosa and Elena naturally gossiped in a constructive manner about Sheila while she was out of the room. Thy would support her and guide her if the results were positive.

A few minutes later Sheila nervously returned to the living room with the white stick she had to use.

“I know it’ll be negative”, Sheila squeaked, “I’m always careful, well mostly…”

“The right guy won’t neglect you but damn, you’re the one wearing the stretch slacks for nine months!”

Elena’s tone was calming and seemed to lighten Sheila’s mood somewhat.

__

Elena had momentarily left the bedroom to make her husband breakfast; Rosa kept Sheila Company, speaking about frivolous things to ease her apprehension. The chitchat centering on Yolanda at one point as Rosa reminisced, “…..Elena and Natalie would throw these small parties, Yolanda would show up uninvited, she loved being the center of attention. They would get so angry, even if they looked their best there was no way they could compete….”

Elena sashayed into the bedroom, interrupting Rosa.
“It’s time to check the results”, Elena flatly announced.

Sheila’s nervousness returned with some light headedness, mumbling, “I can’t, I can’t….”

Elena smiled reassuringly, “Are you sure?”

Sheila just nodded her head.

“Would you like me to check it?” Elena asked.

Again Sheila nodded to the affirmative.

Elena made her way to the test strip, Sheila could barely watch as her friend checked it out.

“Well?” Sheila inquired.

“Somebody will soon be visiting the Goodwill store for maternity clothes”, Elena addressed Sheila with a hint of glee in her voice.

“No, no…” Sheila exclaimed, Elena held out the test stick for her to examine, “Afraid so.”

Rosa wrapped her arm around Sheila’s waist, “It’ll be okay, Sasha. We’ll help you. I even have some of my maternity clothes stashed in the attic. They’re not the most fashionable but they’re practically brand new, nice for you to grow into.”

Sheila was still in a state of shock as Rosa added, “Tomorrow Elena and I will take you down to the clinic for a proper check up and later to see Julie Chico, the midwife. She delivers all out babies, right. Elena?”

Elena smiled at Sheila, “That’s right, momma!”

Sheila blathered chaotically, “I need time to digest this, I have to tell Jose, tell the community outreach center I work for….”

Rosa gently rubbed Sheila’s back, “Easy girl, everything will be okay.”

“Sure it will”, Elena sweetly chirped. “I tell you what; take a warm soak in the tub for a while and me and Rosa will make you a big breakfast!”

“Yeah, Elena is right”, Rosa concurred, “Relax for a half hour or so in the tub, we’ll figure all this out together in a little while.”

Sheila nodded, “Maybe you’re right, thank you both.”

Sheila stood up, making tracks to her room to grab a few things as Elena wittily chimed, “After your next one, your first won’t seem like that big a deal!”

“The next!” Sheila screeched.

The sisters giggled, Rosa happily bringing Sheila up to speed, “Jose would lose all respect if his woman only sired one baby! Mexicans love big families, its part of our culture!”

Sheila gazed in semi-shock at the sisters, Elena chortling, “What kind of Mexican are you?”
“Sometimes, Sasha, I almost get to thinking there’s scarce Mexican blood in you!” Elena added, completely in jest but closer to the fact than she realized.

Sheila wasn’t amused and grumbled on route to her room, “Aye, I never planned on motherhood!”

_______

The sisters Gonzales cheerfully if not excitedly went about making Sheila a scrumptious breakfast as she took a time out in the bath tub.

The banter positive concerning volunteering their aid to the wet behind the ears mother to be, committing themselves to Sheila’s comfort and needs.

The conversation briefly taking a humorous turn……

“Doesn’t Sasha remind you of Natalie Monterey?” Rosa asked Elena.

Elena giggled, “Um, yeah, they do have similar bodies, you think she’ll look like a beach ball too?”

“Well, how much weight did Nat gain with her first?” Rosa inquired, “130-pounds?”

Elena paused while frying the bacon, laughing her reply, “That was you! But I think if I’m remembering correctly, Nat gained around 95-pounds when having the first girl.”

“Sasha will really look like she‘s our sister by the time the baby is born!”, Rosa smiled, “She’s going to be our size, and she won’t be losing any of the baby pounds for sure. Not with her appetite!”

Elena softly gazed at Rosa, “Oh she’ll lose some I’m guessing but I do have a strong feeling Sasha’s going to be nice and round by the time she’s ready for her next. I sort of picture her up around 250-pounds.”

“Are you being optimistic? Rosa giggled, “We’re both around 300-pounds, Sasha will reach our weight, you can count on that.”

“Well. Maybe after she has the next one”, Elena said with a roughish grin.

Rosa held out the chair for Sheila as she slowly traipsed into the kitchen, Elena loading her plate with bacon, sausages, eggs, and pancakes, and toast, and boiled potatoes.

“Ug, this is enough to food to feed an army!” Sheila winced.

Elena was about to reply but Sheila interrupted.
“Yeah, I know, I’m eating for two!”

Sheila enjoyed the meal, coffee and milk as well, the females conversing on what to do next in terms of her delicate condition and telling Jose he’s going to be a daddy.

Sheila was all concerned about Jose’s street gang lifestyle, and where to bring up the child.
Elena confirmed happily, “You stay with us as long as you like….”

“What about work too?” Sheila paused from her meal, “I got me a nice career going on. I like being a housekeeper…”

Sheila sighed inside; never did she ever think picking up after people was such a rewarding job.

“Well honey”, Elena rewound her lecture from the other evening, “You mustn’t be cleaning for white people, you ought to maybe see about Jose supporting you, and if you do need cash, do laundry or get to be a waitress again, part time of course. Your main responsibility is looking after the baby.”

“This happened so quick, I’m so unprepared…” Shelia huffed while consuming the eggs.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine!” Rosa smiled, “Tomorrow we’ll take you to the clinic and then like we said, to the midwife.”

Sheila mumbled about visiting Jose later tomorrow and telling him the news, then added, “But if you don’t mind, after I eat, I’m going back to bed for a while.”

“Oh yes! Of course!” Rosa replied. “You ought to take it easy.”

________

Sheila had dragged herself to her bedroom, Elena and Rosa washing the dishes.

At one point Rosa lit a cigarette, and turning to her sister, smiled, “All our pampering the new momma and we’ll see her tipping the scales at 300-pounds!”

Elena nodded in agreement, a puckish smile doubling the size of her second chin, “You’re not kidding!”

________
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:34 pm

This was certainly homey. Thanks for sharing!
Junketh71

Postby Toby » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Awesome! Been waiting for this moment.
Want to have a story written by me? Send me a direct message and we'll discuss!
Toby

Postby Matt L. » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Thanks Junketh71 & Toby!

Next episode will be posted shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:57 pm

Sheila nestled squarely over her bed in an upright position against the wall, gazing outward through the window at the rows of tenant apartments and homes. The hard rain not obscuring her view of the poor neighborhood which was her home or the forecast of her impending fate.

The working class poor, despite seemingly happy their wages were squat, the folks making ends meet the best they could, humble lives day in and day out without any chance for improvement.

Sheila was well aware how much she had changed, current events progressing her further into poverty and the Mexican culture. Being a single mom, and illegal alien on top of it, brought to her mind the stereotype she once dismissed and despised. Filthy and foul leeches, working the system, living on the government’s dime. “They don’t belong here, they should go back to Mexico!”, Sheila more than once made her feelings known to her staff when she was assistant district attorney, adding insult to injury, she occasionally would call them ’chickens’ due to the speed in which they spoke their lingo.

If there was one bright spot it was her friendship with Elena, Rosa and their family.
Modest women who cooked and cleaned and looked after their husbands and their kids without complaint. Habitually domestic, buying clothes at discount shops and flea markets, and wearing whatever garments were comfortable, unconcerned about their weight.

Sheila realized her future; she would be just like the Gonzales sisters in every shape and form, another anonymous citizen of the Spanish slum.

Sheila sighed and rubbed her nose before picking up her cell phone.

“Hello”, Jose answered.

Sheila forced a bubbly tone to her voice, “Hey big man! I was hoping to see you soon, is tomorrow evening okay?”

Jose laughed, “The little make believe wife calls! You don’t need permission, stop by whenever you like!”

Sheila giggled, “Little? Aye crumba! You forget what I look like?”

“I remember you’re cute and look like a real woman”, Jose replied.

“Okay, nice code for saying I’m pudgy…..but I’ll be over around dinner time!” Sheila peeped.

Jose coolly stated, “I’m looking forward to it.”

The conversation soon came to a close, and Sheila eased out of bed to join Elena and family for dinner.

_________

Elena and Rosa persuaded Sheila to dress as poor looking as possible for her visit to the free clinic.
“Looking destitute will work better for you; they’ll give you all types of free stuff!” Rosa conveyed as she handed Sheila a large housedress that had hung in her closet for perhaps a decade.

Sheila agreed, the sisters were far more experienced in this venture than she ever hoped to be.
However, Sheila was nervous about her illegal status but Elena calmed her with an obvious fact, “These people are called social justice warriors, helping you with no questions asked, it’s their life’s work helping the needy.”

Sheila feeling tremendously relieved hugged Elena, “If not for you two, I’d be lost.”

“Hey, family looks after family, you’re our sister!” Rosa called out from the other side of the room.

The virtually ancient garment Sheila wore was a little big but bestowed the impression she was penniless. The colors were washed out and had a real hand-me-down look, matronly in style; Sheila resembled an authentic misplaced woman from a third world country.

On the ride into the vicinity of downtown Los Angeles the females snacked on pop tarts and candy bars, Elena and Rosa both encouraging Sheila to relax and that everything would be okay.

“They will probably give you a Link Card, this card will help with discounts at certain shops but because you’re a foreigner I’m going to have to register for the card”, Elena smiled, “Don’t worry, whenever you need to use it, I’ll be with you.”

“By the way, you don’t speak English and if they ask where’s the dad, say he ditched you and went back to Mexico!” Rosa cheerfully advised Sheila.

Sheila bobbled her head sideways, agreeing despite feeling somewhat guilty about using the system for her own benefit.

“Ah, I will….” Sheila firmly replied, deliberately ignoring her memories of condemning illegal aliens as parasites.

______

The free clinic was cleaner and much more orderly than Sheila imagined, impoverished females from every race standing in line to register or sitting in the waiting room.

The sisters helped Sheila with the various documents she needed to fill out including one to receive public aid. Soon a pretty young Hispanic nurse escorted Sheila to the examination room. Especially cordially, she politely handed Sheila a hospital gown and conducted a general examination before the doctor would give her a much more comprehensive physical.

“Your blood pressure is fine, Sasha, let’s check your weight. Please stand on the scale.”

Sheila held her belly tightly as she stepped aboard the hospital variety scale.

The nurse ran the tiny bar back and forth, adjusting it before determining Sheila’s weight at 241-pounds!

Sheila’s head jolted back and forth, “How much?”

“241-pounds”, the nurse affirmed.

This was the heaviest Sheila had ever weighed, the shock and embarrassment amplified as the nurse inquired, “Have you always been on the heavy side?”

Sheila looked down at her protruding belly, “No, I used to be a thin girl until about a year ago….”

The nurse nodded, scribbling a note in Sheila’s chart.

“…..I used to be self-conscious about getting big”, Sheila awkwardly admitted, “…..but not so much now, us Mexicans gain weight quickly if we’re not careful.”

The nurse asked Sheila a few questions pertaining to her family history and their health, all negative, obesity never entered the picture concerning the Marcus family.

“Okay, Sasha, the doctor will be in to see you shortly”, the nurse smiled.

The doctor was a young man, most likely fresh from medical school, very professional and with a sweet disposition, Sheila quickly becoming enamored with him, blushing several times at his remarks.

“I’m going to arrange an ultra sound for you, okay? The receptionist will have the papers for you to bring to Los Angeles General Hospital, you get it done there.”

The doctor rubbed his eyes, sighing aloud before addressing Sheila in a congenial tone, “You’re a bit heavy but you’re three months into your pregnancy so gaining weight at this point isn’t abnormal. But I want you to eat healthier and exercise.”

Shelia shook her head, “Okay, thank you.”

“How much weight have you put on recently?”

Sheila peeped a nervous giggle, “Recently? Oh, over the last year I guess a little more than a hundred pounds.”

The doctor gently placed his hand over the curvature of Sheila’s belly, “Some of this here is baby fat but you’ve put on astronomical amount. Based on statistics heavier moms are more at risk of gaining an excessive amount of weight. There’s going to be changes in your metabolism and hormones, since you’re already overweight you really need to have less candy and treats and more fruits and vegetables.”
Better said than done but Sheila agreed anyway.

The doctor then reminded Sheila about getting the ultra-sound and to see him again in two weeks.

If anything Sheila was relieved that she was three months into the pregnancy, this ruled out her drunken one night stand and Michael as the baby’s father, Jose was indeed the responsible party.

_____

Before returning to the Spanish slums the females decided to spend some time enjoying the splendor of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. This was a big deal for Elena and Rosa who lived their quiet - unassuming lives in poverty. This was once Sheila’s arena for work and play, but the shine had faded and with that any excitement.

The streets bustling with business people, glamorous beauties, and cars that didn’t have scratches.
The shops were extravagant, the shoppers well-heeled and mostly Caucasian.

The trio took roost at an upscale Ice cream shop, enjoying their banana splits out on the concourse.
Ordering in pigeon English, Sheila had never felt this much a foreigner. The waitress was a mature woman, borderline polite but Sheila felt hostile vibes from staff and patrons alike, she was an outsider, a Mexican who didn’t belong on their turf.

The banter was cheerful, mainly chattering away about Sheila’s pregnancy, although Sheila felt uncomfortable. This was no longer Sheila’s culture, and she conceded to the fact, there was no place for her among the whites. Having a baby definitely amplified Sheila’s reasoning, the child would never know his mother as an ambitious lawyer or even Caucasian. This made it all the more necessary to find some solace in the Mexican culture.

_____

From there they boarded the bus back to their neighborhood and made a trek over to see Julie Chico, the midwife.

Julie had delivered Elena and Rosa’s babies as well as several dozen others in the neighborhood.
A pretty 40-something year old woman, slender with exception to a minor potbelly. Julie lived with her dad and younger brother in one of better maintained homes in the slum.

“I’m a registered nurse, Sasha, so you needn’t worry.”

From there Julie explained that she would deliver the baby at Elena’s home and that she should see her at least twice a month up to the due date.

Sheila inquired about the fee, Julie informed her, “Nothing. It’s my calling to help out the needy; all I ask is that you show some charity to someone else somewhere down the line.”

Just like the doctor, Julie brought up Sheila’s weight but in a conflicting manner.
“Take advantage of your pregnancy and eat hearty, don’t be concerned about watching your figure, you can deal with any weight you put on later, so have all the pies, ice cream and second helpings you like.”

Sheila strummed her belly, “I think so, senorita Chico, I gave up on ever being skinny again.”

____

Upon returning to Elena’s home, Sheila had a snack and then took a nap before going to see Jose and tell him the news.

Elena took it upon herself to bribe the neighbor’s boy with Mexican pastries and a five dollar bill to drive Sheila over to Jose.

Sheila had changed her garb into a fashionable but second hand black blouse - and powder blue with orange stripes stretch slacks. She combed out her locks, letting her mane fall over her shoulders, and went a little over the top with the cosmetics.

Andre, the neighbor’s boy, was duly impressed, returning the five spot back to Elena.
19-years old, Andre worked at the market, fairly good looking and thin, his attire nothing especially remarkable, a T-shirt and jeans.

“So who’s this guy I’m taking you to see?” Andre inquired, “Is he your boyfriend?”

Sheila could tell Andra had taken a shine to her despite the well-fed nature of her face and her belly pouring onto her chunky thighs.

Sheila felt the itch to flirt, how many young guys found her attractive now at her current size? However, her level head prevailed, and she candidly explained, “We have sort of an open relationship but I guess you can say he’s my boyfriend.”

Andre nodded in a frivolous manner, “Okay, Sasha. But what kind of guy doesn’t pick up his woman? He can’t think you’re that special!”

Sheila flipped back her hair, steering her eyes into Andre’s face, “It’s not that easy. Jose has many responsibilities in his neighborhood; it works better if I go to him.”

“Say what you want”, Andre blurted, “It just isn’t right.”

Sheila mischievously grinned, “How do you treat your girlfriends?”

“The girls I see aren’t as beautiful as you, you’re not a girl, you’re a woman!”

Andre had made his statement with such conviction, Sheila was indeed flattered.

“Lots of guys your age wouldn’t consider me so beautiful”, Sheila fluttered her eyes.

Andre acknowledged Sheila with a wide smile, “Real men know beauty isn’t all about looks but attitude and style.”

“You’re smart for being 19!” Shelia giggled.

The conversation, along with the flirting continued on route to Jose’s flat.

Sheila did feel physically attracted to Andre but more so his spunk and daring behavior. In some ways he was like a junior version of Marco, very cool and sure of himself but sans the gang affiliation, cash and crudeness.

Andre pulled his car along side the curb in front of Jose’s apartment.

“You give me a call, I’ll come get you”, Andre firmly told Sheila.

“Oh, well I’m probably spending the night…” Sheila said with a trace of awkwardness.

“That guy doesn’t deserve you”, Andre stated.

Sheila wagged her head, her lips curving into a funky grin, “Wait a few months, honey. You might not want me then?”

Andre lit a cigarette, “If you sense I like you, you must like me too.”

Sheila popped opened the car door, “Yeah, I admire how you speak your mind, that takes balls.”

“And so, mamacita, when can I see you?”

Sheila’s eyes sparkled, “What about your chicas? You really prefer me over them?”

Andre nodded, “No contest, they’re just girls, you’re a woman.”

Sheila couldn’t believe Andre’s determination, and he did make her feel attractive. That meant something, he deserved a reward.

Sheila rolled her eyes in thought, finally replying, “You know I’m living with Elena, so drop by whenever you like. Maybe Wednesday?”

“Wednesday, I’ll be over after work”, Andre confidently smiled.

Sheila anxiously whirled her locks around her fingers, “It’s wrong to lead you on, you know so very little about me.”

“I like what I see”, Andre took a long drag from his smoke, “But I think the more I learn about you, the more I’ll like.”

“Thanks for the lift!” Sheila giggled, “I’ll see you around”, she winked.

Sheila grabbed her bags and then shut the car door, waddling toward Jose’s building before Andre could reply.

__

Sheila quietly let herself in, placing the shopping bags that substituted for authentic luggage unto the floor; she began a search for her Latin lover, the man responsible for the bun in her oven.

Obviously the commotion coming from the bathroom steered Sheila into that direction, holding her head against the door, a broad smile took to her lips and she chuckled at the sound of Jose singing while showering.

Moving in quicker than she believed she could, Sheila pushed away the shower curtain, interrupting Jose’s mangled version of ‘This land is your land, this land is my land’ in Spanish and terribly off key.

“People are going to think I’m torturing you!” Sheila exclaimed with laughter.

“Aw, chica, you have no taste for fine singing!” Jose laughed back.

Sheila crinkled her nose, playfully criticizing his voice, “That’s singing? I was wondering what that was!”

Jose shut off the shower, wiping his face with a grin, “Well, I’m a much better lover than singer…”

Sheila firmly nodded, gazing over his pudgy big belly, “Good thing too because if you made sex like you sing I wouldn’t be over so much!”

Sheila swatted Jose’s belly hard enough that the sound echoed throughout the bathroom, the subsequent quivering motivated her to embrace his gut, the fingertips disappearing into the doughy fat.

Jose responded with a chuckle and awarding Sheila a quick smooch, “Ay, hand me a towel, please.”

Sheila took a step back, “I don’t think so, big man! You look so cute naked.”

Jose took a proud stance, his intentions humorous, “Well of course I do. Now the towel or…..”

Sheila interrupted Jose with a giggle, “Or what?”

“I don’t know but you wouldn’t like it”, Jose chuckled.

Sheila grabbed the towel, a plunder from a stay at the Los Angeles Hilton from years ago, “What’s the big deal, you get to see me naked all the time…”

Jose reached for the towel, Sheila swiftly pulling it away.

“Want to make a deal?” Sheila said, holding the towel behind her back.

“What is it?” Jose replied.

“I want to be pampered this night, so cook me some eggs and bacon and later give me a massage. Agree and you can have your towel.”

Jose whirled his face around in slow motion, “You’re a naughty tease, you needn’t have to bargain for that!”

Sheila walked over to Jose, handing him the towel, “Some tough hombre you are, I thought macho men never gave in to defensive little women.”

Jose began drying himself off, “I could have taken the towel away from you if I really wanted to”, he embarrassingly grinned.

“Hurry up! Get to work!” Sheila laughed, “You shouldn’t have your woman wait!”

Jose set the towel onto the tall metal radiator, and quickly seized Sheila’s big puffy arms, “Watch it! I’d hate to toss you out on the street!” Jose chuckled, subsequently kissing her.

“Oh I’m not kidding, I’m plenty mad”, Sheila snapped, her anger obviously a ruse, “I’m hungry and want to be feed!”

“You’re always hungry…” Jose replied between smooches, “….what’s the big deal?”

“Enough talking, you cook, we talk later!” Sheila betraying her playful mood by way of a silly smile.

“Let me put on some sweats and I’ll get you so well-fed you’ll look like a Gonzales sister!”

Sheila slithered her hand over her belly, “Ay crumba! Those words are truer than you think!”

__

Jose slipped on sweatpants and a T-shirt then went about making Sheila bacon and eggs with fried potatoes and beans. Sheila preferring coffee instead of a beer, Jose didn’t think much of it and favored his darling with the request.

The plate of food Jose slide across the table was basically sufficient but she cracked an outrageously wide smile, “I hope there’s enough left for seconds!”

Jose softly warbled as he glanced back at the stove upon taking a seat at the table, “Should be….”

Edging the fork upward to his mouth, Jose flatly remarked, “….Your appetite is getting crazy.”

Sheila spoke while she chewed, “I was told only this afternoon I got to eat more and not to worry about my weight.”

Jose chuckled, “Who told you that?”

“Julie Chico, the midwife!” Sheila announced with a smile, “She’s going to deliver our baby!”

Jose paused from his meal in shock, “You’re…pregnant?”

Sheila nodded, a smile which matched Sheila’s grew upon his face, “You’re pregnant! Damn! Really?”

“It appears so, honey”, Sheila sugary replied as Jose left his chair and gave her a hug and kiss.

“You’re not angry? You’re okay with this?” Jose asked.

Sheila delicately skimmed her fingertips over Jose’s cheek, “I guess not, funny I thought I would be…”

Jose returned his lips to Sheila’s, the moment of affection brief, “Later okay? I’m eating”, Sheila smirked.
Jose patted Sheila on the shoulder, “Sure, mamacita!”

Sheila giggled, wagging her head, “More beans if you please…”

___

The conversation throughout the remainder of the meal mainly concerned Jose inquiring over such things such as how Sheila felt and how many months along. From there they went to the bedroom, Jose favoring Sheila with a massage.

Jose lit some candles and put on some soft romantic music as Sheila undressed, she proudly pushed out her belly, comparing it to her man’s beer barrel gut.

“Well it’s not so big like yours now but give it some time”, Sheila humorously squeaked, “Soon your belly will be nothing to brag about next to mine.”

Jose squarely glimpsed Sheila’s blubbery bulge, a rascal variety grin matching his tone, “Now that’s what I got to see!”

Sheila wiggled her hefty rump as she marched toward the bed, the flabby cocoon condition of her thighs quivering in sync.

Jose was hands on meticulous with the massage once Sheila climbed into bed, beginning with her waist and belly.

Sheila closed her eyes, Jose’s gentle touch causing her to purr.

“Julie, she says for me to take advantage of my pregnancy and eat good”, Sheila uttered, “I never thought I’d say this but there’s no initiate for me to watch my weight. I’m only saying this to warn you because I have a feeling I’m going to get huge.”

Jose applied little pressure over Sheila’s belly, smoothly trailing his fingers around her navel region and the pronounced curvature.

“If you’re worried I won’t be attracted to you….” Jose happily sighed, “….I’m fine with it.”

Sheila uttered a muffled snort as Jose’s fingertips strummed her upper thighs before handling them more firmly, his big hands looking diminutive in comparison to her chunky legs.

Sheila hummed away, sharing her thoughts aloud, Jose listening attentively.

“I keep thinking about our culture, Elena and Rosa, it’s common for Mexican women to get big, right? It doesn’t bother them and their men don’t mind. Its celebrating beauty that white women don’t understand.”

Jose cracked an eye; he understood Sheila was looking for approval.
“Yes my love, in our culture a woman’s size doesn’t harm her beauty, instead it shows she is confident and strong and sexy.”

From there Jose wrangled Sheila’s plump calves, kneading the spongy coating of fat.
Sheila continued, “Ay, as you put it makes very much sense. I know what I say won’t make sense but let me tell you.”

“Of course”, Jose replied.

“I want our child raised to be proud of his heritage, our culture; I don’t want the baby involved with other races, especially the whites…”

“I know what you’re saying and I agree”, Jose calmly interrupted Sheila, “But we don’t want our child to be racist do we?”

“I no explain so good, big man”, Sheila’s expression roughly funky, “What I mean is I don’t want baby influenced by different ways of life, let him or her grow up with honor, no having to depend on the crumbs some people think the child might deserve.”

“I get what you’re saying, hot stuff”, Jose smiled, “You want the child independent and something of an example of a good Mexican, not needing any help making it through life.”

Sheila shook her head.

Jose’s fingers traveled up Sheila’s thighs, once again delicately rubbing her buttery insulated belly.
There was a rubbery yet cushy texture to her skin, the dome was thoroughly tremendous, a round gooey swelling of flab.

“I’m with you all the way”, Jose confidently assured his chubby vixen, “Whatever you want or need, you have my support. Maybe it’s time you move in with me finally, I can keep a better eye on you then.”

Sheila grabbed Jose fingers and kissed the tips, her smile razor-sharp like the twinkling of her lovely eyes, “I know all about that, you’re loyal and I love you for that….”

“Why do I feel a but coming along?” Jose inquired.

“I wish you happiness and you have my heart but until you leave the gang and for good, I can’t move in with you, I can’t fully commit myself to you.”

“Ay chica, you talk nonsense, I will leave the gang, it’s just hard for me at this moment but lots of female members are mothers, why you worry?”

“Why I worry?” Sheila sniffled, “You get arrested, I’m out on the streets, maybe even get deported. But worse, what if our baby grows up to be a mindless thug, have no conscience, I don’t want our child to be a criminal.”

“Neither do I”, Jose blurted, “But you think so much”, his voice alarmingly resentful, “You think me a thug? You understand the people I deal with are lowlifes and that the money I make is from the worse losers you can think of?”

“No, damn, Jose”, Sheila tried to soften her point; “I know you have a good heart but this business you’re in stinks. You can get hurt or hurt somebody else. Somewhere at some time, somebody who is innocent becomes a victim, you no see that?”

Jose removed himself off the bed, “This talk is bullshit. You know I’ve always been in a gang; it’s the only life I know. You need to understand this, leaving the gang isn’t easy. I’m not going to be picking up after whites like you do!”

“What do you think of me picking up after whites, you calling me a traitor, a beaner?” Sheila scowled and huffed, rolling unto her side, her face away from Jose.

“I’m getting a beer, I need to be alone”, Jose stated as he walked out of the bedroom.

Sheila began to sniffle; maybe it would be best if she returned to the Gonzales homestead for the night.
Lifting her well-nourished form from the bed, Sheila dressed herself in her bra and panties, uneasily wobbling into the front room where Jose sat in the recliner drinking a beer.

“If you’re trying to turn me on, it won’t work”, Jose said gruffly.

Sheila wiped her nose, gaping at Jose while nervously rubbing her belly.

“I’m sorry for demanding so much of you, I’ll….I’ll try to understand..” Sheila uncomfortably wheezed.

Jose waved Sheila over, fondling her thick roll which poured over the waistband, “I wish to take you away, maybe Hector will buy my half of the bar, we can move to Texas or Nevada, somewhere we can start over.”

“I like that, sweetheart”, Sheila acknowledged Jose with a bouquet of a smile.

Jose grasped the lower section of her belly’s bulbous slope, “But you got to be having patience, really you do. I can’t be a janitor. Maybe I can open a filling station or something like that? Ay, my lovely beauty?”

Sheila trailed her fingers off Jose’s face, “I’d like that. Now come to bed.”

“You still don’t want to move in with me?” Jose asked.

“This is my first pregnancy; don’t you think I should stay as close to the Gonzales sisters so they can advise me?”

Maybe it was out of spite because of Sheila’s adamant refusal to move in with him but a least he said it with a comical expression, “Okay, that makes sense I guess but those women love to show their affection through food, you really are going to get huge.”

Sheila took the pot shot humorously, forcing a giggle but it did hurt a little, “You’re not kidding!”

Sheila moved backward, “Don’t be too upset, honey.”

“Until we’re under the same roof there is no relationship between us, I’ll support the baby, look after you but I’m not you’re man.”

Sheila grabbed hold of her belly, wincing as a tear rolled down her cheek, “Maybe I should leave…”

“No, it’s late, you have my room, I’ll sleep out here.”

Sheila tethered in her spot for a moment before turning around and waddling into the bedroom.

Postby Junketh71 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:17 pm

Well, this was kind of sad, at the end. Thank you for the new chapter anyhow.
Junketh71

Postby div » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 pm

Hello Matt!

Rigorous, precise detail,..

You keep getting better and avoid pitfalls seemingly with ease this time.

I take it from the continuity of style that Her Revenge is into other projects these days.

Kind Regards!
div
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:05 am

Greetings Junketh71 & Div,

Thank you for reading the latest episode, and I'm delighted you enjoyed it. There's plenty more with a few twists and turns.

Div, concerning Her Revenge, you're correct, the gentleman wrote most of the Sheila discovers she's pregnant scene, and then respectfully exited the story to move on to other things. Writing with him was a gem and a nice ride while it lasted, especially when we would brain storm ideas. I really enjoyed writing with him, he's a fantastic / remarkable talent.

That being said, Her Revenge's contribution and influence remains a major part of this story.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.