APT PROFESSION BY Matt L. & Her Revenge

Moderator: Matt L.

Re: APT PROFESSION BY Matt L. & Her Revenge

Postby Islewing » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:14 am

Really enjoying this new development. Keep it up.
Islewing
Transformation Master

Postby Matt L. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Thank you!
Matt L.
Transformation Grand Master

Postby Matt L. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:29 pm

In Rebecca’s unguarded bigotry housekeeping was an uncivilized profession; the white lace socialite now experienced the arduous labor at its worst. Albeit keeping regular hours, Rebecca was obliged to scrub floors on her knees, wash clothes using a washboard, clean toilets, and other basic chores.

She was utilized by a pair of single mothers, Anita Johnson wasn’t so bad, but Kimber Fern was every bit as demanding as she was dismissive and critical of Rebecca.

Keisha did her best to soften Kimber’s attitude, conveying that Rebecca was a trainee and that she was due some time to properly hone her skills. Rebecca was humiliated at every chance, having to call the ladies by their last names and not speaking unless spoken to first.

“I’z put yer babies fer their naps”, Rebecca informed Kimber politely, “Might I please take a break fer lunch?”

“You do the bathroom yet?” Kimber shouted out.

Rebecca nodded, not uttering another sentence.

“Well I was thinking yo can give me a massage but I reckon it’s better after you eat”, Kimber replied, “But first get me another soda, then yo can have a half hour to eat.”

As Rebecca turned to walk away, Kimber called out, “Excuse me, Becca! I didn’t hear no reply.”

Rebecca shucked away her anger for being treated like a mindless servant, and upon exhaling, sung out in a falsely chipper tone, “Very good, Ms. Fern. I’ll bring yo yer soda right away.”

_________

Rebecca sat out back, gnawing on her baloney sandwich, Keisha keeping her company.

“I see you ain’t in the best of moods are ya honey”, Keisha benignly addressed Rebecca while she was nibbling on her own sandwich.

Rebecca slanted her head backward, chewing a tinge crudely, she began to vent.
“Yo be knowing da truth, this is a shitty work, nobody respects me, y’know how Miss. Fern treats me, Miss Johnson is sort of nice but talks down to me like um, only da help.”

Keisha absorbed Rebecca’s comment, deliberately roughing up her nerves, “That’s coz you is the help, Becky. What, you didn’t never give servants attitude before you got here, when you were working fer developing housing, you acted like yo shit didn’t smell. Now you knows how it feels.”

“I don’t belong here, doing this kind of work”, Rebecca gazed over at Keisha, “I’m a proper lady, distinguished and smart, got me educated at college, you know that. I’m more than a scrape above these folks.”

Keisha remind silent for a moment, surveying the well-fed Rebecca in her stretched out T-shirt of a faded blue hue and ragged gray colored sweatpants.

“You could have fooled me”, Keisha uttered convincingly.
“Thing is, Becky, what you were before doesn’t count, what you is now is a fact. You’re better off just getting used to it, complaining won’t help you a bit.”

Rebecca edgily scowled at Keisha; she couldn’t possibly be doomed to such a paltry existence.
Keisha flashed Rebecca an affectionate smile, “Oh, sugar, relax. I’m poor and chubby and I’z no complaints. Got me a decent man, roof over my head and a job at the country club. Fiddle-sticks to all those stuffy rich folks with perfect manners and the like. They be having all sets of difficulties while we poor folks make by happy as can be.”

Rebecca grumbled beneath her breath causing Keisha to laugh, “Wanna bet come next year at this time you be happy too!”

Rebecca did eventually get a day off in which she lazily laid around her shack stuffing herself and watching TV. Keisha did invite Rebecca out for an excursion to the supermarket but not only was she minus the energy; she didn’t want to fraternize in public as if she was a local citizen of their ghetto.

“We could stop off at Tinkers, see about getting you some new clothes, you could use some bloomers”, Keisha said trying to coax Rebecca in joining her.

Rebecca was fully aware that Tinkers was essentially a two car garage where used clothing was sold, the very thought of owning a collection of hand-me-down caused Rebecca to whine.
“I wanna muh old wardrobe back_.”

Keisha giggled, “Like you’d fit into them anyway! But be a mind, girl friend, sooner or later you’ll be needing mo clothes.”

Rebecca rolled unto her side, “Yo being funny coz I’m gaining the weight!”

Keisha took a seat on the bed, deeming she went too far, she pulled her remark somewhat back.
“Didn’t mean to pluck yer nerves, honey. I’m sorry. But you have to admit being snippy about the clothes you had is silly now that you can‘t wear them anymore.”

Rebecca tucked her arm behind her head, scanning the atrocious condition of the shack in which she dwelled. “It’s moar than muh clothes, Keisha, I hate this nasty house, and this whole slummy neighborhood, and being a cleaning woman.”

“I ain’t getting nowhere with you, Becky”, Keisha half-smiled, “But yo relax while I’m out.”

The mattress curved inward as Rebecca adjusted her position in bed, “What worse is nobody done come looking fer me, I wuz important woman, you know that.”

“You only remind me every five-minute”, Keisha humorously replied as she stood up from the bed. Clutching her purse she strutted toward the door, “We can discuss that when I get back_.”

Keisha pushed opened the screen door, pausing in her tracks upon noticing several squad cars.

Backing her way back inside, Keisha swerved her plump body toward Rebecca, “Nobody looking for ya? Get out of bed, take a look see.”

Rebecca used her elbow to draw her body upward, “Yo for real?”

Rebecca hadn’t moved with such speed in a month, finally reaching Keisha.
“I think be searching for you, wadda ya think?”

Rebecca shrugged her shoulders, “Maybe, but this place is swarming with criminals, could be they have a warrant for just about anybody.”

Keisha couldn’t hold back her anger at the remark, “Being black and poor doesn’t make us criminals.”

Rebecca flexed her eyebrows, about to defend her comment but didn’t get the chance. Keisha’s mother hen instincts took over and she advised Rebecca in a demanding tone, “Hurry! Go get dressed; they might just stop by here.”

The insolent mechanics of Rebecca’s mind required her to argue, “Maybe I want to be arrested. Get me the hell away from here.”

“Yo can’t be that stupid”, Keisha loudly clued-up Rebecca, “Yo don’t resemble the fancy gal you wuz, black gals have a tough time in jail, cleaning and laundry is a piece of cake considering what’d happen to you in the pokey.”

Somehow the urgency and alarm in Keisha’s voice stirred an acorn of fear in Rebecca, and she quickly put on the mangy housedress that she routinely wore around the house.

Orange hue background with wide tiger stripes, the fabric tightly clung to her womanly hips while broadcasting her bubble shaped belly and spacious rear-end.

Sure enough, a detective and two police officers arrived at the shack, the detective yelling through the screen door.
“Anybody in here!”

Keisha promptly opened the door, “Yes, what kin I do fer ya?”

“I’m Detective Riggs, I have a warrant for a certain Rebecca Whitman, there’s a rumor that a white woman’s been seen around here.”

“Just me and my cousin Licorice here, come on in and check if you like”, Said Keisha.

The policemen looked around the shack, Rebecca closely standing behind Keisha.
Detective Riggs stared point blank at Rebecca, “You could be mistaken for a half-breed.”
“You have some kind of ID?” Riggs added uncouthly.

Keisha turned to Rebecca, “Go get your state ID, honey, don’t be a scared.”

Rebecca shook her head and went to get her ID, Keisha explaining to the lawman, “Licorice is from Detroit, she just moved here, I’m looking after her coz’s she is a little soft in the head.”

Rebecca returned with the ID, handing it to Detective Riggs without comment.
As Riggs gazed over the ID, a thought crept through Rebecca’s head; maybe this was a way out.

Rebecca flashed Detective Riggs a honey of a smile and she deliberately thrust her breasts outward.
“I must say you’re a handsome man fer a police officer Mister Riggs, you have need fer a maid, I kin clean and cook a little, and other womanly things fer when after you have a long hard day.”

Keisha’s mouth dropped at Rebecca putting herself out there, Riggs held up his hand and showed off his wedding band. “Already taken but if my wife’s ever in need of a Negro maid, I’ll keep you mind”, Detective Riggs chuckled.

Riggs then shouted at his band of officers, “its okay here!”
And with that they left the shack.

Keisha leaned into the door, her face meshing with the screen while she watched the police officers call upon a neighbor.

Revolving around, Keisha bestowed Rebecca a stern look, “You really thought he’d go for you? Damn girl, how stupid are you. Men with money don’t cotton to poor fat gals.”

Rebecca ignored Keisha’s offensive comment, instead brushing her off with a snide, “I thought yo have sum shopping to do.”

Keisha lounged at Rebecca, firmly grabbing her forearm, “Watch yourself, sis’ta, you’ll find yourself in a heap of shit if you try another trick like that!”

Rebecca winced in pain as Keisha twisted her arm, “Yo gonna behave now or what?”
“OW! Let go of me….” Rebecca squirmed.
Keisha planted her other hand over Rebecca’s shoulder, using all her strength to push her downward. “You’re trying my patience, ain’t I been nice and kind to you!”
Rebecca landed on her knees, swerving her face upward to look at Keisha, “Yo crazy if you think I really wanna be here!”
“Don’t be stupid; get it into yer head this is where yo now belong!” Keisha bitingly answered back, “Any more shit from you and I’ll get my hairbrush and paddle yer ass good!”

Keisha freed Rebecca from her hold, “You’re gonna behave now, right?”
Rebecca rubbed her arm, “Yo could of broken my arm”, she whined.

“Get on your feet, little sister”, Keisha told Rebecca, “You is coming with me.”
Rebecca sniffled as she stood upward, “I don’t feel like shopping, I told ya that.”

“You mind me, girl!” Keisha furiously replied, “You best obey my instructions or you will regret it!”

Rebecca wiped her eyes, “Fine, whatever…”

Upon exiting the shack, a detour was made to the small home where Keisha lived, Rebecca strictly being told to join her in the bedroom.

Rebecca stood quietly as Keisha rummaged through her clothes, eventually tossing her a few garments.

“What are these?” Rebecca rebelliously questioned.

“Wanna you to wear this; you need to learn your place!” Keisha vehemently informed Rebecca.

Rebecca inspected the garments, a tacky acid pink colored tube top and ridiculously short black skirt.
“I can’t wear this, I’m too stinky fat!”

Keisha took a seat on her bed and lit a cigarette, “Honey, yo a wayward child of poverty, you’d know no better, this how you’d always dress”, she said in an overt saccharine tone.

Rebecca laid her hand over the top portion of her pronounced belly, “I can’t go parading my big belly out in da public fer everyone to see!” she squealed.

“You ain’t all that fat, now hurry it up…” Keisha grinned, “I’ll buy ya lunch while we is out.”

Rebecca reluctantly disrobed, sucking in her gut while slipping on the skirt, the elastic waistband digging into her waist, a muffin top of mushy fat oozing over the material.

The tube top snugly cradling her well-developed melons, her swollen potbelly distending inches away from the waistband while the skirt contoured to the plumpness of her hindquarters and showed off her inflated thighs.

“Stand there and don’t move”, Keisha sternly cautioned Rebecca.
Keisha opened her nightstand’s draw, grabbing the lipstick she thought would work best, a bold shade of bubble-gum pink.

Keisha commented as she generously applied the cosmetic to Rebecca’s lips, “What, with your honey brown skin, this will compliment you just fine, sugar. You’ll really look like a girl from the hood.”
She couldn’t resist a gentle tap to Rebecca’s bulging belly upon finishing her work, knowing full and well it would be humiliating. But that was Keisha’s intention all along, to humiliate Rebecca in public, make her feel insignificant and help her understand her place in society.

“Well honey, you ain’t so embarrassed now are ya, so yer belly’s not so flat no more, you still want to flaunt yo figure!”

Rebecca dropped her head, she felt utterly huge and unattractive.
Keisha subsequently fastening large hoop earrings to Rebecca’s lobes.

Keisha took a step back to admire her work, nodding several times and then announcing, “You look just fine, just fine! Now before shopping we’ll grab sum chow, I know the perfect place to eat!”

Keisha made an effort to put an exaggerated snap in her strut to heighten the bounce in her booty, “You watch me, lil sister, try mimicking my walk!”

Rebecca refused, folding her arms over her breasts; she sulkily joined Keisha in her car.

“That’s okay, sooner or later you’ll be swaggering those hips and butt without realizing it, it’ll be natural!” Keisha chortled.

Rebecca remained quiet during majority of the ride, that was until she noticed what direction they were going.

“What da, ain’t we going in the wrong way out of town?”

Keisha nodded, “Well, sugar hips, I got me a taste for fried chicken, the best fried chicken is in Bolingbrook, we go there!”

Bolingbrook was an affluent all Caucasian suburb, the last place Rebecca would want to be seen.
“Yo crazy! We don’t belong there!”

Keisha’s lips curved into a clever grin, “Why the hell not, since you ain’t member of our neighborhood, won’t em white folks be keen in hospitable.”

“Shit no, you made yo point, please, Keisha…” Rebecca screeched, “….please, let’s go back to Roving Hills fer chicken!”

“Why Roving Hills?, Keisha continued to taunt Rebecca, “Yo is better than eating in some slum, right, sugar hips!”

“Why yo call me sugar hips!”

“Coz all the sugar you eat lands up on those hips of yers!” Keisha proudly laughed.

Finally reaching the prosperous community’s main street, Keisha lobbed at Rebecca, “Swanky town, ain’t it, it reeks of money.”

Rebecca repeated her plea, “Let’s go back…home, people here won’t take so kindly to us.”

“Home, Rebecca?” Keisha sarcastically delivered, “Ain’t this here neighborhood more in league than the squalor you call Roving Hills.”

Keisha pulled into the Dexter’s Fried Chicken parking lot, “Too late!”
Parking the car, Keisha went into her purse and grabbed some cash, “You go in, order a bucket of chicken with mashed potatoes and biscuits. Okay!”

Rebecca pouted, “I thought we were getting along pretty good, you gonna do this to me?”

Keisha gave Rebecca a hard look, “Tell me, sugar hips, what’z yo name and where yer from.”

Rebecca sighed, “Becky, I’m Becky Robinson from Roving Hills…”
“…And I do maid work fer a living”, Rebecca felt obligated to add.

“Very fine, but since we’re here and I’m hungry, be approving of my wants and fetch the chicken.”

Rebecca hesitated, Keisha influencing her with a horrendous sneer, “Be moving that fat ass of yours or I’ll drive us directly over to Big Momma and have her deal with you!”

Rebecca incoherently grumbled and then withdrew herself form the car, slamming the door shut which drew attention to the steady stream of upper class people walking by.

Rebecca’s belly slightly bouncing, corresponding to the roving action of her plump ass which hovered over her beefy thighs.

Gawks and unfriendly glares abound as Rebecca strolled toward the fast food diner’s entrance and which continued once she had made it inside.

Rebecca easily noticed the disapproving glances from patrons and staff alike, and the few whispers that she knew weren’t favorable.

Reaching the counter, Rebecca was promptly waited on by a tall, blond hair young man, no doubt a senior in high school.

“Welcome to Dexter”, he tensely groaned, “How may I help you?”

Rebecca tried to retrieve her well-educated vocabulary but it proved to be a challenge, it didn’t help her goal by the manner in which the young man gazed over at her like she was an authentic product of the ghetto.

“Give me da bucket of chicken, ex-ra crispy, and mashed potatoes and biscuits”, The timbre of Rebecca’s voice resonating more than an unrefined twang but lacking intelligence, the word ’please’ seemingly removed from her vocabulary.

The young man nodded as he rang up the order, Rebecca lifted her eyes and half-smiled as she caught him ogling her ample cleavage.

“That be $19.04!”

Something clicked in Rebecca’s mind, she didn’t quite understand why but she felt largely uninhibited and deliberately leaned over the counter to give the young man a clear look at her breasts.

Rebecca exaggerated her motion while handing the cash over to the young man, causing her boobs to mildly jiggle. The young man blushed beet red, handing over the change, his voice cracked, “Be ready…..your order will be ready in a minute.”

Rebecca obeyed her instincts, planting her hand over her hip, she took a step back, flashing a kitschy smile, “Sure thing, ba-bee”, she replied excessively tawdry.

Rebecca still felt out of place but it was fun in an odd way teasing the obviously inexperienced white boy.

Rebecca studied the patrons in the restaurant, very discreetly, their expressions revealing their critical and hostile thoughts, and she couldn’t wait to get back to Roving Hills.

A few minutes later the young man handed Rebecca her order, and she complied with the mechanics of her mind which manipulated her behavior.

Rebecca winked and smiled, then turning around gyrated her chubby behind in embellishment while walking out of the restaurant.

___

“That so bad?” Keisha asked as Rebecca returned to the car.
Rebecca handed Keisha the food, “Yeah…”
Keisha pestered Rebecca for details as they began to eat in the car but she wasn’t willing to admit Keisha was correct or about teasing the young man behind the counter.

“Okay, sugar hips, yo being quiet done tells me a lot!” Keisha giggled.

The females talked very little while consuming their food, soon a patrol car parked close by, Rebecca taking notice almost immediately.

“Surprised?” Keisha asked while gnawing on a chicken wing.

Rebecca shook head while chewing, Keisha bringing her up to speed, “We out of our black neighborhood, that’s right. White folk see a couple sisters and they think we up to no good.”

“They be staying put until we get out of here”, Keisha added, “And don’t be anxious about surrendering or something, they might not take too kindly to you flirting like with the detective.”

Rebecca lowered her eyes, “Can we just go, we kin finish eating later.”

Keisha started the engine, she was aware Rebecca was put in her place.

______

As it went the females finished their meal back in Roving Hills in the grocery store’s parking lot, then afterward Keisha made sure to bring Rebecca into the store with her, introducing her to everyone and anyone as Big Momma’s cousin from up north.

The people, mainly middle aged woman, all treated Rebecca with civility and she did get some favorably looks from the few male customers.

From there Rebecca returned to her shack, helped Keisha put away the groceries and then resumed her lazy afternoon in bed.

Later that evening Keisha informed Big Momma about Rebecca’s failed attempt to escape, trying to make herself available to the detective.

Big Momma surprisingly took it in stride, and congratulating Keisha in how she handled Rebecca by dressing her up like a regular ghetto girl and taking her to the white neighborhood for chicken.

“I’z knows she hates this all, coming on to the law seems sensible”, Big Momma composedly uttered.
“Now getting her looking entirely ghetto wuz more than just fine, it shows you smart, you got a handle on how to deal with Becky. I’m sure she got plenty of dirty looks from all the white people in the diner.”

Keisha took a slow drag from her cigarette, “She didn’t admit to it but I reckon her being quiet means she did.”

Big Momma’s facial features took on an irritable facade, and she pondered aloud, “Having her get a feeling what it’s like is one thing but getting her to properly give in is another thing altogether.
Becky was so smug and so nasty when she was a pretty little thing with her prosperous business, I want her to fully get an understanding she’s no better than the worse of us.”

“Well y’knows in another week she’ll be back working for Tessie, that’ll show her she’s nothing but a common maid”, Keisha cheekily smiled. “Having to take orders instead of giving them and going without the advantages rich folks got.”

“No!” Big Momma stridently replied, “I want her to resent her pedigree, feel inadequate and fittingly humbled.”

Keisha readily shared her opinion, “I know fer sure being poor and fat doesn’t agree with her. She ain’t even all that fat but she thinks she’s a hippo!”

Big Momma bobbled her head, humorously snickering, “A hippo? Not yet but I guarantee she’ll get enormous!”

Keisha finished her cigarette, “It’s late, I got work tomorrow, I’ll tell ya about it if Becky acts up anymore.”

“Y’know, on your way home, stop by Jasper’s place, tell him I want to see him tomorrow as soon as he gets off work”, Big Momma told Keisha.

Keisha was aware that Big Momma had something baleful up her sleeve but didn’t question it.

“Sure, I’ll do just that”, Keisha replied.

Jasper made it over to Big Momma’s straightaway after work. They sat cozily in her abode drinking cheap bourbon and smoking cigarettes.

“I did ask ya over to talk about the girl you’re smitten with”, Big Momma candidly uttered while pouring the booze, “Hope ya don’t mind me interfering but I choose to look over my brood.”

Jasper respectfully answered, “Of course, Big Momma, and I appreciate it. I was planning to talk to you about Becky anyway, get yer permission to visit her.”

“You’re a sharp and well-mannered boy, I’m proud of you”, Big Momma warmly smiled.
Big Momma gulped down her entire glass, then continued while pouring herself another.
“Now I ain’t so sure she be anxious in a courtship with you, once she moves back in with Tessie, she might have a change of heart, maybe even try to leave town.”

Jasper thought hard, recollecting his visit with Becky he finally admitted.

“Becky was sweet to me when I saw her, even kinda agree on going out with me but she did talk about you and that you have plans for her, she said some-thin like not being sure if they’ll work out, yo plans fer her that is.”

Big Momma noticed Jasper’s confused and nervous expression. She intentionally let him simmer in doubt for a moment, slowly sipping her bourbon before replying.

“I think she likes ya, from what yo said your visit was nice. We both got to come up with a reason for her to get used to her position and self, and perhaps you’d get reacquainted in a very romantic style.”

“Then she wouldn’t wanna go and stuff, be inclined to be with me…” Jasper blurted.

Big Momma adjusted her blubbery body on the chair, her tone tranquil, “We got to get it into Becky’s head that she’s a simple Roving Hills tenant and at ease about it.”

“Whatever you want me to do, I’m on board”, Jasper sighed.

“Be smooth, show her yo interested in her and be genuine sweet. Get her in your trust, rekindle what you had, when the sparks fly do the manly thing.”

Jasper nodded, sipping his bourbon, and then coughing in shock as Big Momma added, “As fond as she is toward you, trap her in a relationship, knock her up!”

“What!” Jasper’s firm tone switching to a comical chuckle, “You think getting her pregnant would seal the deal!”

“Sure thing!”, Big Momma replied, “She be of a better mind to stay put, you being her man and with a baby on the way.”

“I do like her, and I do wish things move forward between me and her, she did like me, I think she still likes me”, Jasper pondered out loud, “Yeah, no society bullshit holding her back, Becky be more willing to be with me.”

Big Momma chugged her bourbon, then elucidated, “Becky has those womanly hips and big boobs and yo got to knows at her youthful age she’s fertile. It’s the accurate moment in her life to breed.”

Jasper scratched the side of his face, his features ebullient and then some, “Be nice having a fulltime girlfriend, my place could use a woman’s hand keeping it tidy and all that too.”

Big Momma rocked herself out of her chair, “Yo have the appropriate feelings fer her, right?”

“Yes ma’am!” Jasper shouted out with conviction.

Big Momma wobbled out of the room, returning a minute later.

“Here, take these”, Big Momma said as she handed him a couple condoms.

Jasper felt slightly embarrassed about the condoms but took them just the same.
“I thought you wanted her knocked up?” Jasper questioned quietly.

Big Momma beamed a mischievous smile, “Oh sugar I do, and so do you!” she stated enigmatically.
“Don’t worry these things won’t stop any of your….”
Big Momma chuckled as she continued, “……. little swimmers. These things got more holes in them than a tea bag!”

Jasper quickly examined the two foil wrapped condoms and smiled, “Oh, I see.”

Big Momma reached over and refilled her glass, enjoying another sip of bourbon, subsequently replying, “Nope, those things are only useful in two things.”

Jasper’s face was the epitome of confusion as he tried to work out what Big Momma meant.

Big Momma let out a raucous laugh before clarifying her comment.
“Oh sugar, I mean they is prone making her feel easy in losing those panties and spread her knees fer you, and then getting her into a maternity smock a few months later!”

Jasper joined in on Big Momma’s laughter as he quickly stowed the damaged condoms into his pocket.

“How’z I know when to do the deed though?” Jasper finally asked.

“Don’t you worry about that!” Big Momma smiled with confidence, “Downtrodden as Becky is, and you being especially attentive to her, she’ll be letting ya know.”

Jasper removed himself out of the chair, wishing Big Momma a peaceful evening but paused just at the door.

“Y’know I always thought Becky was a little too skinny, I really admire how you got her pudgy.”

Big Momma giggled, “I know yo like yer gals thick, glad you approve. Think yo still be of the same mind when she gets fatter?”

An anxious smile appeared over Jasper’s face as he shook his head.

Once Jasper had left, Big Momma settled back down in her chair and poured herself another glass of bourbon. There she contemplated her scheme.
“Becky thinks she looks like a hippo now, just wait until she has a black baby in her belly and packing on those sweet baby pounds! Damn ain’t she gonna blow up like a balloon!”

Postby brightsun21 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:48 am

Love the story
brightsun21
Transformation Master

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Thank you for the new installment. It was seriously fun to read.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello Brightsun21 & Junketh71,

Thanks for reading the story, we''re pleased you're enjoying it.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:20 pm

It was hot muggy afternoon, Rebecca returning back to her rickety shack with Keisha after a long day of work. Rebecca made immediate tracks to the small refrigerator and guzzled away what was left in a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew.

Keisha took a seat at the table, initialing a conversation while taking off her shoes.
“What about me frying us up some eggs for supper and we gots plenty of oat meal left.”

Breakfast food for dinner, a definite indication of how far off the affluent range Rebecca had plummet.

However, Rebecca was hungry; her appetite had developed more than a modest growth since being brought to Roving Hills.

Rebecca wiped her nose, “I guess that do”, she replied jadedly.

“I’ll get started after a wash up, you relax a bit”, said Keisha.

Rebecca wasn’t aware how much work went into housekeeping, she was tremendous tired and wasn’t ashamed to admit it, “Yes’em, the thought did touch muh mind.”

Rebecca dragged herself into her bedroom and she plopped down into bed until dinner was ready.

__

Keisha was full of joy while listening to Rebecca complain about her day during their meal.
It was indeed strenuous but Keisha was confident Rebecca would get a better grip of it in the long haul. What Keisha especially found amusing was Rebecca’s resentment toward the ladies she was working for. There weren’t the ivy tower elites that Rebecca would soon have to learn to deal with but regular poor ghetto mothers.

“Y’Know dat Kimber had me lit her cigarette fer her, ain’t that ridiculous!” Rebecca cantankerously warbled at one point. “Then after that she had me cleaning the oven!”

Keisha rolled her eyes with a cute grin, “What’ ya think servants are for”, registered in her mind.

Rebecca grabbed her plate and walked over to the stove for a second helping of the oat meal, likewise opening up another 2 liter of Mountain Dew and pouring herself a glass.

It was obvious Rebecca was getting used to the cuisine and enjoying it by the way in which she was shoveling it into her mouth.

“Couple things I been anxious telling ya, wanted to wait to supper to tell ya”, Keisha giddily informed Rebecca.

“First thing yo don’t have to work for the girls here no more, but I suggest yo should visit em’ every so often just to be neighborly.”

“Well I glad about that”, Rebecca spoke while chewing, “Had enough of their nonsense….rather not a-socialize with them, they is not my type of friends.”

Keisha marveled at Rebecca’s butchering of the English language, and her uneducated drawl.
“Well you’ll get used to them, and I have a feeling in due time you might consider them yer friends.

Rebecca took a swig of Mountain Dew, burping then used her forearm to wipe her lips.
“I dubiously doubt it.”

Keisha eased back in chair, smiling profusely, “Here’s the deal, sugar hips, the country club where I work is in need of a waitress, a serving girl actually for all kinds of civic functions and what not. You’ve been hired.”

Rebecca squinted, oatmeal drooling from her lips, “Wha…? Don’t I’z have to write out an application?”

Keisha soothed the utterly startled Rebecca by conveying, “Funny thing, Big Momma called my manager and like, crazy as it be you been hired. Now it’s all strictly under the table, you being paid cash and no real paycheck. Just working when there is banquets and stuff like that.”

Rebecca slurped away another spoonful of oatmeal, “What’z I get recognize, I know lots of folks, I’z a member there…”

Keisha cracked an outlandish smile, “Rebecca Whitman was a member there, not Becky or rather Licorice Robinson. Heck, nobody gonna think yer the same girl, sugar hips.”

Rebecca gruffly sighed, the enormity her hips were developing was an itch to her vanity she couldn’t scratch, and she asked Tessie to please refrain from calling her that.

Keisha simply laughed it off, “Don’t be so thinned skin, honey. I believe that’s a right sweet nickname fer ya!”

Rebecca snorted submissively, “Well please at least don’t share it with anyone.”

Keisha shrugged her shoulders then continued with more information about the job.
“You’ll probably only work Thursday through Saturday coz it’s a part time gig. Big Momma will be looking after you though on rest da week, she got some little chores fer ya at her place.”

“This just gets better..”, Rebecca sarcastically uttered, “What else yo got to tell me?”

Keisha tilted her head, “You made the news, something about a grand jury investigating Rebecca Whitman and her affiliates or some kind of thing, they is all going down. Yo awfully glad yo is now here?”

In truth there was no such news broadcast about a grand jury investigating Rebecca, it was a lie concocted by Big Momma to inhibit any thoughts of trying to escape.

“Serious shit huh?” Keisha added with outright smugness.
“What kind of business yo do to break the law?”

Rebecca nervously chewed on her spoon, “Bribed people for one thing, had um licenses provoked and…”

Rebecca was sketchy with the exact details pertaining to her underhanded business practices, names and dates had faded from her mind, even her scheme of illegally attaining the Roving Hills property was vague at best.

Keisha recognized Rebecca’s difficulty in remembering by the expression over her face, and was keenly prompt to inquire, “You remember all the money you made, right?”

Rebecca swiftly nodded, “Damn I do! Wuz well-off and then sum.”
“Lots of good it do me now that I’z here”, Rebecca scowled.

Keisha couldn’t resist exploring Rebecca’s mind further, particularly her intelligence.

“Tell about yo diploma, didn’t yo go to college?”

Rebecca giggled at the thought of such a silly question, “Yup, Northeastern University and others, why I had best grades too!”

“I’m going to put on sum coffee, want sum?” Keisha asked as she got up and walked over to the kitchen counter.

Rebecca nodded in agreement, Keisha cordially asking, “You were a lawyer and done real estate, correct?”

“So?” Rebecca blurted.

Keisha wasn’t a whiz in law or real estate but she asked a few rudimentary questions to get an idea how much Rebecca’s IQ had shrunk.

Rebecca tried sounding intelligent with every answer, but came off as embarrassingly dense, and from her body language Keisha could tell she was having a tough go at it.

Finally Rebecca screeched, “All right, enough of it, school totally over!”

Keisha dropped the coffee mug in front of Rebecca, then resumed her seat.
“How many stars on the flag?” Keisha couldn’t resist another question.
Rebecca spaced out briefly, then snorted, “Hey, I learned law in school not that kind of stuff.”

Keisha lifted her cup, bestowing Rebecca a perky grin, “Here’s right at’cha! Yo and me gonna be best friends.”

Rebecca rubbed her face, “Yeah, that’s be to questionable”; she replied once again trying to sound especially intelligent to a young lady she still believed to be inferior.

“Speaking of which girlfriend, I have a date tonight with my man”, Keisha surprised Rebecca with the statement, “Only a couple hours but after we finish the coffee, you kin polish my nails.”

Rebecca took a defensive stance, folding her arms over her ample breasts, “I’z not gonna do that!”

“Fingers and toe nails, if you know what’s good fer ya”, Keisha comically answered back.

“Shit, no”, Rebecca grumbled, “I’m not yer maid….”

Keisha brilliantly smiled, “I’ll bring ya back a snack, something sweet and tasty.”

“No, no, no, no”, Rebecca huffily retorted, “I’m fat enough!”

“Not to change the subject girl but you could stand to get new clothes”, Keisha peeped a little too happily, “Yo boobs and belly is straining that poor T-shirt.”

Rebecca rolled her eyes; it was that obvious her weight was escalating.
“Oh sweetheart, you really have an urge for a sweet snack later”, Keisha teasingly smiled.

Rebecca grunted, “Hurry lets finish da coffee so I kin paint yer nails, I don’t wanna miss my TV shows.”

__

Keisha sprawled over Rebecca’s bed while the former socialite polished her nails.
Wanting to secure a friendship with Rebecca, partially to appease Big Momma but also because she was beginning to feel some fondness toward her, Keisha stirred up causal conversations as best friends usually do.

“Sometime next week I’ll show yo around town, so you kin get a better feel of our neighborhood.”

“I’ve seen bout all I want”, Rebecca replied, Keisha continued in a very cheerful tone.
“The market is walking distance, so is Tinkers in case you wanna buy new clothes, down the block is where the housing projects are located, my man, Freddy lives there. I’m friends with sum of the girls there, if you think I’m ghetto wait until you meet them!”

“Not specially”, Rebecca coldly uttered.

“You might like em’, they party a lot, yo might just wanna join em on weekend night! Plenty of booze, weed and men!” Keisha giggled.

“Nope, stop it now”, Rebecca replied almost rudely.

A thought crept into Keisha’s head, and she sweetly hummed, “That’s right; you have a thing fer that guy Jasper, right!”

Rebecca paused from polishing Keisha’s nails to rub her eyebrow, she then flatly droned, “I ain’t heard from the dude since a while. I don’t think he be interested in me.”

“I think you’re selling yourself short but, sugar hips, be honest, you do like that fella?”

Rebecca swallowed a mouthful of air, her features became tense, “Shit, does that matter. I’m getting chubbier by the day and I’m work n’ a shitty job.”

“Like that boy minds”, Keisha chuckled, then doled out a few facts, “I know Jasper from work, he’s a dishwasher at the country club, he ain’t the smartest guy around and doesn’t have a dime to his name but I’z knows he’s thoughtful and is nice, and likes his ladies with some fat.”

“I ain’t gonna get be this fat fer very long if I can help it”, Rebecca rattled off.

“Yo planning to diet, honey?” Keisha inquired with a broad smile.

“Soon as I get my head straight!” Rebecca firmly replied but added with a dash of insecurity, “I have to… got to. Thing is, I can’t understand what da hell happened to my appetite, it’s far-flung out of control.”

Keisha knew Rebecca had no chance of losing weight and that she would become heavier and heavier yet. Naturally she didn’t share this with Rebecca, and returned the discussion back to Jasper.

“Jasper is a cool guy; he doesn’t have to or need to chase women. You have to put yourself out there fer him, like ya did with officer what’s his name when the law came here.”

Keisha wasn’t totally honest. Jasper was cool in his own mind but otherwise a loser with no ambition other than partying. Jasper was comfortable being a lowlife and he wasn’t concerned with who knew it. Females rarely sought his companionship for those reasons, his former girlfriend Nessie broke up with him because he was always mooching money off her and never paying her back.

“Shucks, I swear I don’t know dat?” Rebecca replied, a smile breaking through her stale expression.

“The reason Jasper ain’t come over to visit yo is coz he be busy at work and is waiting fer Big Momma to give him permission to see you.”

Rebecca had finished polishing Keisha’s fingernails and then went to work on her toenails.
“Why he need Big Momma’s permission to see me, Keisha?” Rebecca asked.

“Jasper just being respectful to Big Momma since she is in charge of you. When yo go to work in a couple days at the country club you’ll see him. I kin square with Big Momma to let you two visit as long as your behavior is legitimate. I means yo won’t do nothing stupid like trying to leave town?”

Rebecca puffed up her cheeks, heaving a forlorn sigh admitted, “I can’t tell ya how mush I hate it here but if I be getting some company that I’z like having, I‘ll obliged to yer rules.”

Keisha nodded as Rebecca added, “If I trapped here, I have ta find something to amuse myself rather than watching TV and eating like a cow.”

“Sugar Hips….” Keisha’s voice resonating a perky tone, “….I might just be polishing yer nails someday, helping you get ready for a special date with a special man.”

Rebecca tilted her head and giggled, “Oh you….”
“….sugar hips!” Rebecca snorted an oafish sounding chuckle, “…why if you happy call’n me dat, fine by me!”

_________

A short while later and Keisha about to walk over to her home, Rebecca called out from the bedroom while slipping on her nightgown. “Yes, ma’am?” Keisha asked in a funky manner.
“Don’t forget bringing me back some-thin sweet to snack on!” Rebecca shouted out as she adjusted the nightgown over her wide hips.

“I won’t forget none, see ya later, girlfriend!”

Rebecca sung out her reply, “Have fun, girlfriend!”

________

Keisha was true to her word and brought Rebecca home a miniature apple pie and a candy bar.
They continued their conversation from earlier like a pair of schoolgirls who had been friends for years. Keisha discreetly shared a few details about her date with Freddy, and then impromptu changed streams.

“We have to take yo out shopping fer a uniform, has to be new, fer working the country club.”

“Shit, Big Momma says I is flat broke, where I’z get da money?” Rebecca frowned while questioning.

Keisha lit a cigarette, “its kewl, Big Momma buying it fer you, she give me enough cash to get yo two. She says you kin pay her back with the money you make and doing chores around here house.”

Rebecca’s features soured, “We go buy em’ at Tinkers then? Damn, buying clothes from a store in a garage is really shameful, shitty cheap hand-me-downs.”

Keisha shuffled her body around in the chair, leaning in toward Rebecca.
“You’re right, I even don’t like shopping at Tinkers, who the hell knows where they gets the clothes. But y’ see, we have to drive to the Franklin Mall; it’s where the staff gets suited fer uniforms. We even get an employee discount.”

Rebecca cringed, “That’s in a white suburb, we can’t go there!”

“Now, Sugar Hips, don’t cha’ be a worrying. That’s not a stuffy neighborhood like Bolingbrook, most people shop there are middle class, some even poor. We be fine. K?”

“I’z guess”, Rebecca stated, “Like ’ta lose a few pounds though before muh fitting…”

Keisha laughed, “Shit, no time fer that, we go shopping tomorrow evening after I get home from work.”

Rebecca’s voice cracked in nervousness, “Why do I feel muh uniform gonna make me look hefty da hippo.”

Keisha reached over and gently grabbed Rebecca’s forearm, giving it an affectionate squeeze, “You’ll look proper, and nice. I’ll help ya with the fitting, make sure you figure ain’t looking too shabby.”

Rebecca pouted, “This sucks, I’m chubby, living in a slum and doing servant work….”
Rebecca was about to comment about the change to the color of her skin but Keisha interrupted her, “We be having fun, have supper while we out, and what money is left over, we kin buy yo undergarments at Tinkers!”

Rebecca plopped backward into her mattress, “Oh fabulous!” her tone heavily sarcastic.

Keisha shook her head, “You really have grown in the belly and boobs, it’s realistically reasonable to be comfortable in your skivvies.”

Rebecca cupped her belly, taut and round, her fingertips plodding the buttery bulge.
“You know what else I hate, you always being right.”

“What are sis’ta’s for if not to be understandable and liberal with their advice”, Keisha addressed Rebecca in a cute timbre, then patting her belly, “Big Momma be over tomorrow with groceries, so be attentive when she comes by, be nice and urge her to be comfortable and have a soda or something.”

“Yes, honey”, Rebecca playfully replied, “I’ll treat her like the good little servant should.”

“Be proper with her and behave, Big Momma be proud to have you like a member of da family, her brood so to speak just like me.”

Grudgingly Rebecca spewed, “Right, Keisha, that’d happen whenz I’ve moved into the housing project, eat a steady diet of Fritos and fried chicken, and have a jailhouse tattoo on my hip…”

Keisha snickered as she made tracks toward the door, Rebecca concluding her tirade with, “…and I’m a gigantic blimp!”

On her route home Keisha visualized Rebecca just as she said, raucously roaring out in laughter, “Be cautious for what ya wishful, Sugar Hips…!”

Big Momma let herself into Rebecca’s shack and strolled into the bedroom where she laid asleep snoring. Big Momma wagged her head at the sight, then looked over the shack’s shabby condition.
The old furniture, the wallpaper with its cracks and holes, and the dirty walls and mangy living room carpet.

“Had I known she’s be this lazy I’d never had set her up in such a nice place!” Big Momma reflected out loud.

Big Momma called out to Rebecca, stirring her out of the slumber with her booming voice, “Hate to interrupt ya but would ya mind giving me a hand bringing in the groceries!”

Rebecca opened her eyes, remaining motionless at first, the thought of groceries causing her to smack her lips before pushing herself out of bed. Rebecca walked by Big Momma, coming clean with her error, “I had wanted to be up when yo came by, sorry I overslept.”

Rebecca alone brought in the groceries, Big Momma taking a seat at the kitchen table.
“Keisha said you’d be by”, Rebecca told Big Momma at one point, “But um, appreciate the food.”

Big Momma only nodded, her inner thoughts chiming out loud “My pleasure!”, as she surveyed the state of Rebecca’s figure.

Rebecca’s breasts could be best described as hefty jugs, sprawled over her spherical shaped belly which conspicuously poked out, her hips extending a rather noticeable degree further than when she originally arrived at Roving Hills while her hindquarters was indeed blossoming into an authentic ghetto booty, hovering over her amply thick thighs.

“Da girl ain’t nearly 200-pounds yet”, another thought zipped through Big Momma’s mind, “She is really gonna to be a fatty.”

Rebecca remembered Keisha telling her to make Big Momma comfortable and offering her a drink, which she did despite having ill-feelings toward the old woman.

“Would like coffee or something, a soda?” Rebecca asked.

“Start up some breakfast, put on a pot of coffee”, Big Momma answered back.

“You have lots of kinfolk around here?” Rebecca asked as she began brewing the coffee, subsequently making breakfast”; I’z just asking coz Keisha keeps mentioning your brood.”

Big Momma nodded, “I reckon I’z have maybe 15 relations living here, some folks I just taken a liking to, I treat them like family just the same. Sum people are just lost, derelict or downtrodden, they look for guidance and hand outs, I help em’, and when I needs, they help me.”

Rebecca was at the stove working on scrabble eggs with bacon, she couldn’t resist adding American cheese to the dish, only pausing to pour Big Momma her coffee.

“Yo knows Tessie, your boss lady, I was close to her ma and aunt, nice ladies, worked their fingers to the bone waiting and fussing over those uppity blue bloods…”, Big Momma divulged, “…And whenz Tessie’s ma finally retired, yo know that the family she worked fer didn’t even acknowledge her with some kind of bonus or party or cheap gift fer all her years of service.”

Rebecca realized that Big Momma was speaking about her family, this and Tessie being her boss didn’t favor well with her, and she retaliated bluntly, “Ain’t my fault, I was at Northeastern university when she done retired, anyhow from what I remembering, she wasn’t nothing to brag about.”

Big Momma loudly cleared her throat, gazing at Rebecca with disdain, “What yo say?”

Rebecca swerved her body away from the stove, the harsh tone in Big Momma’s voice unmistakably harsh but she shared her opinion anyway.

“Don’t be misunderstanding me, Ms. Williams was okay but she was ignorant to lots of important stuff. Like the difference between towels for company and every’ day use towels, y’ know.
Like there was this time she put out an evening dress when I had an afternoon party to go, and she almost always got my shoes wrong.”

Big Momma sipped her coffee before stating, “Well girl, if that be the case, you’ll be efficient servant coz you know the customs.”

Rebecca flexed her eyes brows, she hadn’t been this angry in a while but she dread the outcome if she became huffy with the senior woman. Thus she spun around and resumed preparing breakfast.

__

Rebecca made enough food for second helping for both of them, although whether deliberate or not Big Momma didn’t eat as much as Rebecca gobbled up.

“Saturday night you’re working the shindig at the country club with Keisha”, Big Momma cordially addressed Rebecca, “Gonna get yo uniform later when Keisha gets home for work?”

Eating put Rebecca in a better mood and thus she respectfully answered back, “Yeah seems like.
Wanna thank ya for the loan to buy me the…”
Rebecca couldn’t nor did she want to use the word uniform, working as a menial serving girl conflicted with what vanity had yet been erased. Thus she substituted another word.
“…..outfit.”

Big Momma replied, “Yeah, you can pay be back with a partial amount of the cash yo make and I have you by my house do’n chores. A couple neighborhood girls help me clean and stuff but I’ll find yo things to do.”

Big Momma asked for a refill of coffee immediately after the comment, Rebecca abandoning her meal for the moment to comply.

Rebecca poured the coffee, Big Momma bringing up Jasper.

“This fella been awful concerned about yo, Jasper Williams. Wants to see ya, I know you’ll see him at the country club, he’s a dishwasher there.”

Big Momma watched for any hints, facial or body language, to get an idea of what Rebecca really thought about Jasper.

Rebecca’s dotingly smile inflated her swollen face, particularly puffing up her doughy second chin, her body language in sync for she tilted her head and swept her fingers over her clevage and then her belly, seemingly the mention of Jasper had an arousing effect.

“Jasper and me been old friends since like 6th grade, he’s totally the only real friend I have here..”, Rebecca peeped very cheerfully.

“What about Keisha, ain’t she yo friend or do ya still find her loutish coz she’s from this ghetto?” Big Momma curiously inquired,

Rebecca lazily backed into her chair, her expression entirely reflective as she resumed her meal.
“I’m warming up to her, Big Momma, she acts like a big ol bossy older sister too much at times but I have the sense she means well….I suppose she’s a friend.”

“That’s fine yo think that way, Becky”, Big Momma all but applauded, “Yo and her I suspect will become real sisters in time.”

Rebecca bobbled her head back and forth while chewing, sampling another helping of eggs while her mouth was still full.

Big Momma recognized Rebecca’s fondness toward Jasper, and she wanted to snare her in the most baleful yet susceptible mode possible.

Big Momma gingerly smiled, “Y’know I look over my brood, and Jasper is included. I admire how you prize his friendship, very decent of you recognize his merit. Now girl, if you get sweet on him in an extra friendly fashion, you get my drift right?”

Rebecca folded her hands over her belly, rolling her eyes, she giggled, “I think I know where yer going but we is just friends.”

Big Momma chuckled, “It’s always smart starting out as friends, but trust me on this, sum of the best healthy courtships were friends who took it to the next stage.”

Rebecca crinkled her nose, “Yo awfully smart yer-self, I used to be quite smitten with Jasper around when’z I was a teenager. We even shared our first kiss.”

“I know a thing or two about the heat of the moment”, Big Momma ambiguously smiled, “Yo look the type who is impulsive and if you and him get too frisky wear sum protection, you needn’t get knocked up!”

Rebecca giggled, “Be sure I will but I hardly think it’ll happen, we is friends.”

Big Momma’s grin increased in size as she giddily shared her opinion, “Pardon me fer being too straight-talking but honey, you’re the kind of woman I knows will get pleasure from being pregnant, and before ya know it, you and Jasper will have a house full of young ’n to feed.”

Rebecca candidly spoke while she finished her meal, “Nah, really Big Momma. I never wanted a family until I married a man who could provide for me where I didn’t need a real job, just be romping to and fro from the country club and cool vacations.”

Big Momma unemotionally stared at Rebecca for a brief instant.
Realizing that Rebecca had yet to fully understand that her once affluent lifestyle was in toliet, she decisively pulled the strings at that end.

“You gots that correct”, Big Momma related in feign concern, “Ol Ms. Tessie has no use fer a maid waddling around with a baby in her belly. And you’d just be taking advantage of your cravings and delicate condition, too uncomfortable to do an honest days work and lay around in bed.”

“Maybe Tessie needs a better maid, I tire easily doing housework to begin with, and I don’t plan getting…”

Big Momma sternly snipped at Rebecca, “It’s Ms. Williams not Tessie! Yo never refer to her first name, understand, Becky!”

Big Momma’s callous expression and her strict tone rattled Rebecca who promptly nodded and reflexively replied, “Yes, yes ma’am.”

The nervous sensation causing Rebecca to swiftly caress her belly as if it calmed her nerves.

Big Momma nodded, lightening up the moment with a chuckle, “You get to know yer place, I need to be mo patience. Yo know I got you some apple pie, have a taste while we talk about other things.”

Rebecca couldn’t oppose the suggestion if she wanted, and after supplying her plate with a staggering size chunk of pie, the conversation switched streams and they spoke over trivial feminine topics like Big Momma planning to teach Rebecca how to improve her cooking skills and how to get more for her buck while shopping at Tinker’s clothing outlet.
Matt L.

Postby Junketh71 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Well, this was impressive. Thanks for updating.
Junketh71

Postby Matt L. » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello Junketh71,

Appreciate the feedback. the next episode will be posted shortly.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Matt L. » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:15 pm

The trip to the Franklin Mall was a 45-minute drive, the ladies breezily chirping on route to the comfortable middle-class suburb.

Rebecca didn’t have anything specifically nice to wear for their excursion, settling for a black T-shirt in a feminine style with puffy ruffle sleeves and baggy obviously generic brand of blue jeans.
If anything it made Rebecca look domestic and scraping by with whatever little money she had.

Keisha on the other hand looked the very image of a charming maiden in her work garb of a black uniform with silver pinstripes and corresponding silver collar and the tips of her sleeves.

Keisha had provided Rebecca with a little makeup before leaving the shack so she wouldn’t look so plain which did enhance her features enough to illustrate the cuteness of her swollen face.

“Y’know I was a thinking at work, maybe u should just move in with me, I got an extra bedroom, this way I don’t have to keep coming back and forth to look after ya, I’ll run the idea over with Big Momma.”

“Yeah, okay”, Rebecca replied, what did it matter, the poor living conditions in Roving Hills were universal.

“I guess she’d be okay with it”, Rebecca sighed, “I suppose it’ll save her money fer housing me there.”

Keisha gave Rebecca a radically inane gape, “Big Momma isn’t paying anything for that shack, Sugar Hips! That little house was condemned, nobody owns it!”
Rebecca’s mouth dropped, “Ew!”

“Now don’t worry, the place I got is up to standards and I rent it from public housing, so if anything gets broken down the government fixes it right away. You’ll like it!” Keisha gleefully announced.

“Can’t believe I was housed in condemned property”, Rebecca squawked, “To think a girl of my repute being treated this way…”

Keisha wagged her head, “Can’t you go one day without complaining about some-thin!”
Clearing her throat, Keisha playfully intimated Rebecca, “All I eat is ghetto food, my clothes are stupid, my thighs are huge….”

Rebecca scowled, “I don’t sound like that.”

“You don’t?” Keisha chuckled, “Maybe I was thinking of somebody else”, she added sarcastically.

“Well my thighs are getting huge, they never were this big!”

Keisha simply listened to Rebecca complain, only an occasional giggle leaving her lips.

The Franklin Mall was hopping with business, overly crowded as Rebecca and Keisha made there trek to the Service Uniform clothing store. Rebecca was relieved that the number of African American patrons equaled the number of Caucasian shoppers. There were no foul looks, and Rebecca felt duly comfortable, just two friends assimilating into the crowd while on a clothing excursion.

The O’Neil’s Uniform Store was much larger than Rebecca expected, after all she made Tessie buy her uniforms from a small yet exclusive uniform shop.

Almost immediately a nice mature saleslady aided them in their quest for Rebecca’s uniform.
She was aware of the country club and knew exactly what she needed.

Rebecca felt extremely uneasy while the woman examined her waist and hips with a tape measure, but to her relief there was no humor at her expensive concerning her girth. Keisha herself didn’t even poke fun at Rebecca despite ample opportunity to do so. If anything Keisha was especially supportive and helpful during the fitting.

Rebecca looked utterly the professional servant in her garb; the only issue that made her feel self-conscious was how the material seemed to illustrate the roundness of her belly which literally stuck out. The frilly white with silver trim apron only heightened the effect.
Rebecca barely gazed at reflection in the mirror, she felt more than a little humiliated about working in the service industry and about her size. Instead she relied on Keisha’s opinion concerning the fit.

A pair of uniforms complete with aprons were purchased along with jazzy white shoes.

_________

“You still have enough left over fer some underwear we kin buy you at Tinkers!” Keisha announced loudly as they walked out of the store, “But first let’s get something to eat, my treat!”

“Wouldn’t mind having a bite, something small…” Rebecca demurely replied although it was now hours since her last meal and she was indeed hungry, “….just a nimble.”

“We’ll skip the food court, there’s a place on the far side of the mall where they have ribs all you kin eat, what about that?” Keisha chirped.

“If you like, sure”, once again Rebecca played it cool, “I’ll probably just have a salad.”

__

The ladies left the mall, boarded Keisha’s car and drove to the far side of the mall where the restaurant was located. True to Keisha’s word, it advertised ‘Ribs! All You Can Eat! $9.99!’

Naturally the place had a line, and the ladies needed to wait to be seated.
The lush aroma and the four large buffet tables featuring all types of food including Ribs betrayed the savagery of Rebecca’s wanton appetite.
The salad was unusually small, Rebecca pigging out on Ribs, barbecue beef and baked potatoes.
Keisha ate hearty as well but was tremendously amused at the sloppy and ridiculously ravenous method Rebecca devoured her food.

“You got yer money’s worth”, Keisha smiled as she studied Rebecca situated lazily in her chair giving her bloated belly a massage.

“You got that right”, Rebecca stated with an abnormally content look on her face.
“Seems da mo yo eat, it like moar food fer da buck…”

“Obvious”, Keisha said under her breath, subsequently speaking loud and clear, “Wanna come here more often, like maybe once a week?”

Rebecca giggled, “Sounds like a plan, the food here is g-o-o-o-o-o-o-d!”

The ladies then made tracks to settle their check, and while it was indeed $9.99 for the ribs, the entire bill came to $48.40 due to the surplus of food Rebecca consumed.

On the way out of the restaurant, Keisha chided Rebecca, “Almost fifty dollars fer dinner, I can’t afford that on a regular basis, next time bring sum cash along!”

They stopped just outside the door, Rebecca passively apologizing.
“Shit, I be sorry, didn’t contemplate the cost.”

Off to the side smoking cigarettes stood a small group of young African American males approximately between the ages of 18 and 21. They crowded together scoping out Keisha, although Rebecca noticed and mistakenly thought they were looking at her.

Rebecca quickly finished her apology, giving her duff a little wiggle as she turned around and flashed the guys a smile. They all acknowledged Rebecca with grins, one of them gesturing hello with a wave.

Rebecca took a step toward them, somehow the mechanics of mind, just as she experienced with the young man at the chicken restaurant, necessitated her to flirt.

Rebecca didn’t question her behavior even though months earlier she wouldn’t have given these young men a second glance. Placing her hands over her waist, taking a lunging stance to show off her boobs, Rebecca commented in a saucy timbre, “When yo boys grow up I’z let ya buy me a beer.”

The taller of the boys promptly nodded, and he was whimsical but direct, “What’s stopping ya now, ba-bee?”

Keisha stood in her place, anxiously watching the scene unfold.

Rebecca took another step closer to the young men, “Wha stopping me now, like yo younger than me.”

“Not that much younger”, another young man answered.

Keisha smiled as Rebecca walked into the group, randomly touching them on their shoulders or arms, the taller man she playfully brushed up against. Rebecca pointed over to Keisha, informing them that she was her home girl. Keisha nodded but otherwise kept silent curious on how this would all play out.

“Where ya from?”

Rebecca exhibited no shyness and was absolute sassy upon answering, “Roving Hills.”

“Shit, that’s the dope! That‘s some shitty neighborhood, rumor has it the girls there are cool though.”

Rebecca chuckled as she rolled her hips, her belly slightly bouncing, “Yo right, we girls are cool alright. You should come down and party with us.”

“Maybe, you supplying the beer?”

Rebecca swept her fingertips along side the young man’s jaw, “Beer? Hell, honey, drop by and I can supply ya with more than beer.”

Rebecca accentuated the remark by playfully bumping her hip against him.

Although Keisha was enjoying the show she really wanted to get back home, and besides there was still time for them to stop off at Tinker’s before the store closed and pick up Rebecca some undergarments.

“Okay, Becky, we got to get going”, Keisha interrupted the big time flirt.

Rebecca nodded, “Yeah, okay, big sis’ta, I’z a coming.”

It only took Rebecca a moment to explain the Roving Hills layout and where they might find her.
“No address?” the taller young man asked.

Rebecca turned to Keisha, pleading with her eyes to share where they lived, Keisha was perfectly vague, “Drive around, boys, if it’s meant to be you’ll find yo little package of brown sugar!”

Rebecca grinned, snickering at Keisha’s answer, “Big sis’ta looks after me like a hawk!”

One of the guys planted his cell phone number into Rebecca’s hand, “Call me, Becca, when you wanna party!”

Rebecca happily screeched, “Sure thang!”

Turning around, Rebecca gave her booty a little extra snap as she walked back to Keisha, and in turn disappeared together into the parking lot while the guys favored her with whistles and catcalls.

“I’m surprised at you, Sugar Hips!” Keisha congratulated Rebecca on their ride back to Roving Hills, “I didn’t know yo had it in ya! My girls at the project will just take a liking to you big time! Yo as mischievous as they is!”

A hint of regret zigzagged over Rebecca’s face, “I’m a bit surprise too being honest. I mean, I be never outward like that around men, what’z come over me?”

“You found those boys attractive?” Keisha directly asked.

A nervous sensation equipped Rebecca with the need for a belly rub which she firmly handled.
“Yeah, I did”, Rebecca admitted as she massaged her belly in a circler motion.
“Then don’t question it, silly”, Keisha giggled, “Nothing wrong with be a flirt, you young, you ought to surrender to your wilds before yo start having babies and too pooped to do anything!”

Rebecca leaned her head against the seat, a far away look in her eyes, “They think I was hot?”

Keisha wasn’t too certain, with some guys it was any port in a storm, and with free beer brought into the equation, there was no real way to be sure.
However, Keisha conveyed the positive, maybe this would kept Rebecca’s mouth shut about being heavy. At least for a few hours.

“Yup, couldn’t you tell? They were ogling you like a hungry man looking at a steak with potatoes on the side.
Shit, you’re a beautiful woman, get that in your head!”

Rebecca swayed her face toward Keisha, pinching her belly fat, she questioned to herself, “Wish I could believe you.”

The ladies arrived at Tinkers with minutes to spare before the makeshift clothing store was about to close. The people running the store were a middle age couple and a young lady in her early twenties. They were familiar with Keisha, the elder woman directly waiting on them.

The middle aged woman waited on them, Maude Simpson, fairly appealing and pear shaped, she shook Rebecca’s hand and welcomed her to the store, “Keisha’s a regular shopper, she knows where everything is, what’d yo be shopping fer?”

“Underwear, panties and bras, “Keisha told Maude, “maybe a half dozen pair.”

“Take yer time looking, we close in 15-minutes but I won’t rush ya”, Maude enthusiastically rattled off.

Keisha and Rebecca, whose sluggish speed in trailing behind her friend broadcast her lackluster attitude about shopping in a store situated in a garage, made their way through the aisles of racks, boxes and bins. Finally coming to several large boxes with undergarments.

“Look through them, see what yo kin find!” Keisha chirped.

Reluctantly and rather indignantly, Rebecca rummaged through the boxes of used undergarments.
At one point she needed to admit her displeasure, and pleaded with Keisha, “This sucks, these clothes have already been worn, can’t we go shopping for new stuff at a real store?”

Keisha was blunt and to the point, “Girl, you can’t afford new stuff, not until yo earned some money, and we’ll take a trip to K-mart, okay?”
Rebecca had never ventured into a K-Mart, that store extensively conflicted with her former toffee-nosed life but at this moment buying clothes there didn’t seem so bad.

Keisha shoved her body next to Rebecca in the pursuit of undergarments, picking up a pair of jumbo size skivvies, she stretched the elastic panties, teasingly telling her friend, “Wadda bout these, they should fit ya!”

Rebecca crinkled her nose with disgust, “Ew, no, how big you think I be!”

Keisha laughed out loud then stepped back, observing Rebecca inspecting a few panties while her imagination went to work. A fluid smile plumped up Keisha’s cheeks as she visualized Rebecca shopping at Tinkers a few years in the future. Overwhelming in proportion, garbed in a ragged old Muumuu dress, picking up the very same panties, and wondering with some doubt if they would actually fit.

Maude brought Keisha out of the daydream upon asking if they found anything she liked.
It was Rebecca who irritably answered, “No!”

“You keep a looking; I knows yo find something ya like!” Maude cheerfully remarked.

Maude politely took Keisha off to the side and promptly asked about Rebecca.
“Since when she moved in? She living here?”

Keisha marveled at the chance of redesigning Rebecca’s history.
“Oh Becky is from Detroit, she’s Big Momma’s cousin, a nice girl, a little slow. She be living here, got a maid job but until she’s been properly taught in cleaning and stuff, I got her working with me at the country club.”

“If she’s Big Momma’s relation then I’ll surely be extra nice to her”, Maude smiled.
Maude walked over to Rebecca and thoughtfully volunteered giving her hand.

Maude made an attempt at small talk, considering Rebecca grunting her replies as just being shy and perhaps socially naïve, and the thought of her being somewhat stupid entered her mind as well.

Maude looked over her glasses, studying Rebecca’s well-developed knockers for a moment, “Yo certainly big upstairs, what is yer breasts size, Becky? I have it yo is a DD?”

Rebecca’s expression didn’t match her tone of voice, she looked disturbed by the question but her voice sounded decisively passive, “I guessing maybe, I um, put on sum weight.”

“I make sure!” Maude peeped out loud.
“Harly! Daisy! Kin yo come back here!” Maude shouted to her partners in the business.
“Yeah, Harley is what ya call a breast man, he’ll know fer sure, and muh sister Daisy, she has a keen eye, she usual helps the girls your age anyhow.”

Recognizing the stark uncomfortable look on Rebecca’s face, Maude gently tapped her forearm, “It’ll be fine, don’t cha’ worry.”

Harley Tinker was an overweight and composed looking man; Daisy was borderline plump but likewise appeared easy going and naturally sweet.

Maude explained the predicament and solicited their advice, Harley first.
“Hmmm, yeah she’s a DD, they look perky too. Cute rack, lovely”, Harley wasn’t shy or ashamed about his comment nor was his intention meant to be crude.
Daisy wasn’t as upfront but she modestly agreed, “Double D seems too accurate, Ida Blainie sold us some bras yesterday I think do the trick, got em’ in a crate over there. Be right back!”

Harley leaned into his wife and quietly whispered, “I don’t want to be the one to tell her but big boobs don’t stay perky fer very long, soon enough those puppies be drooping, specially if she gets any bigger.”
“That’s Big Momma’s cousin yer talking about”, Maude cautiously told her husband who embarrassingly nodded.

Daisy returned clutching several generic bras, “This should do it, they have plenty of support, I think you’d need it.”

It was Keisha who agreed to the sale, “That’s fine, sure thing.”

“Now about panties…” Keisha added comically, “Did Ida sell you anything that might suit Becky?”
Harley snickered, “I don’t think so, Ida got fifty or so pounds on her.”
Maude humorously elbowed Harley in the belly, smiling as she turned to Rebecca, “I’ll get ya squared away.”

Moving along side Rebecca, Maude ingeniously looked through the underwear, selecting several in different colors and styles. The underwear much more practical than exciting or appealing, but Rebecca was becoming bored and agreed to the sale.

__

“Now you come again, Becky, don’t be a stranger!” Maude cheerily invited Rebecca while on their way out.

Keisha flatly concurred, gesturing with her eyes for Rebecca to acknowledge Maude.
“Yeah, thanks fer all the help!” Rebecca forged a blissful grin, “You have a totally nice shop, I’ll be back!”

__

Keisha drove Rebecca back home, admitting that she did enjoy their time together and that she would get the okay from Big Momma for her to move in.

“Got to be a step up, right”, Rebecca blurted.
“Oh you’ll like rooming with me, we’ll be like sis’tas!”
Keisha quickly embraced Rebecca’s body in friendship, “See ya tomorrow, Sugar Hips!”
Rebecca heaved a disgruntle sigh, mumbling softly, “Yeah, I reckon.”

Keisha burst out in laughter, “Oh get with the program! This is where yo belong!”
“Thanks”, Rebecca droned as she grabbed her packages and vacated the vehicle.

Once inside Rebecca dropped the packages on the floor and made a direct stop at the fridge.
Upon guzzling a decent portion of Mountain Dew, she lifted up her shirt and smacked her belly a couple times, tensely observing its buttery jiggle. A feeling of awkwardness blistered her emotions; she couldn’t consciously accept the imperfections to her once spectacular figure, her billowing potbelly a reminder of the surplus weight she had packed on. However the paradox within her confused frame of mind continued, grabbing the liter of Mountain Dew, a bag of chips and a few donuts, she languished in bed snacking well into the late night hours.

PreviousNext

Return to Matt L.