Greetings from a broad...

Come in and say hello!

Greetings from a broad...

Postby Ebony » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi All.

I'm Ebony and I really stink at doing these Introduction threads. It's always what can I say about myself, which always turned out to be not a whole lot because I've got a paper thin personally :)

Anyway I'm a hackneyed writer, most likely not a very good one at that because I don't mince my words, they just tend to come out as they are, with no hint of flowering. I'm also a bit of an artist, well that isn't the best word, because my art isn't that good... so I dabble in drawing transformations.
There was a time when the focus of my writing was on gender transformations and comics based around such but the poor behaviour of people within that community drove me away from such. Of late I have found myself more invested in other kinds of transformations, however to be honest I think that much of my work would either be too bland for a colourful site like this or else just too weird.

So what are my likes and dislikes when it comes to transformation fiction, well to be honest I have no idea, I'm still on rather a learning curve about that so get back to me in fifty to sixty years time, (you know once the aliens have come...) ;)
Ebony

Re: Greetings from a broad...

Postby Junketh71 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi back, and welcome to the board! :D
Junketh71
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Introductions