I'm excited to meet everybody.

Come in and say hello!

I'm excited to meet everybody.

Postby dopplekidd » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello,

I'm new to transformation writing, but I've decided I'm going to give it a try. It took me a while to gather the bravery to sign up for an account here. It's exciting to start. In terms of experience, I have very little; I spent a while RPing on Omegle. Eventually, I realized I did most of the work during the RPs: people said they enjoyed my writing: the reason I'm here now.

I'll be honest. Transformation, for me, is erotogenic. But sometimes it's more than that. Sometimes it's what I'd guess people call romantic. Therefore, I'll largely focus on these two forms of transformation in my works. The first type will be highly accessible and undemanding in terms of focus. Gratification will be swift, but I'll do my best to stitch meaning and character development into these stories. The second type will be meant for the romantic side of transformation, of changing and living after. Characters will have doubts, pains, and joys associated with their changes. I'm not claiming all my stories will follow this protocol, though.

Anyways, I guess that's all I have to say. I like a variety of different variants of TF, including identity, mental/cognitive ability, age, objects of humanoid form, and several others. Feel free to roll your eyes at my favorite: gender. I'm open to other suggestions if you have a new and interesting form of TF. I like it when other people enjoy themselves, even if I don't love the transformation. Nice to meet everybody!
dopplekidd

Re: I'm excited to meet everybody.

Postby Anostus » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Anostus
Transformation Master

Return to Introductions