Hi there. I may have some stories to share.

Come in and say hello!

Hi there. I may have some stories to share.

Postby RemiTF » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:27 am

Hi there, I'm Remi!

I discovered Fictionmania a long, long time ago, and discovered I absolutely drool over transformation stories. My preferences mostly focus on gender transformations, but I also really like categories such as age regression, inanimate object, shrinking, and occasionally others. My overarching theme seems to be submission and female domination, and all of those transformation types are able to fit very neatly under that umbrella. I'm not a huge fan of anthro/furry, but I don't judge either.

In the past, I've posted a couple stories to Fictionmania, TGStorytime, and TF-Media (back before it was shut down). Now that I've found this site, I plan to start by crossposting them here as well. If people like them and they're well received, I'd like to submit any new stories I'm working on, which don't always fit neatly into the "TG" mold that those sites enforce.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction! I hope to begin posting stories soon, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

-Remi
RemiTF

Re: Hi there. I may have some stories to share.

Postby brucejedi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:39 am

A belated welcome, RemiTF! Your story "Five Vials" is an instant classic. Would love to see you post on this board.
brucejedi

Re: Hi there. I may have some stories to share.

Postby her revenge » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:40 am

Welcome!
HR
her revenge
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Introductions