Selkie tiptoes in front of the Changing Mirror

Come in and say hello!

Selkie tiptoes in front of the Changing Mirror

Postby SelkieTG » Sun May 14, 2017 8:34 am

I wondered if there were any sites on the internet where people interested in TG and other transformations "met" for roleplay/chats for their fantasies, and found the Changing Mirror. So I've registered here, and thought I'd at least post this introduction, and see what might develop.

I'd say I'm basically a straight male, (I don’t think I’m transgendered), but I have a strong female side and a desire to improve my curves further. I envy the gorgeous bodies of women. I do like my body, though: I have B-cup breasts I’ve grown myself, with time and effort, but I’m normally endowed otherwise. I’m about 6’1”, 38-30-38, weigh 70kg.

If wishes worked, I think my ideal body would be that of a hermaphrodite! If I had to characterise myself on the D/S axis, I’d say I’m a feisty sub. I don’t really understand myself, but I’m trying to. In private, I dress in comfy trousers and low cut tops to enjoy the view and the bounce.

I’m very confident, but shy; a good listener, but also happy to talk about a wide range of things. I believe you have to take risks, but I don’t like gambling. I’m weird, but normal. I believe most people are good, and honesty is the best policy.

And I write.
SelkieTG

Re: Selkie tiptoes in front of the Changing Mirror

Postby pinkhippo99 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:21 pm

I look forward to seeing your writing.
pinkhippo99

Re: Selkie tiptoes in front of the Changing Mirror

Postby Kappa Evil Foot » Wed May 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Nice to meet you, Selkie Tiptoes. TG related content can be very helpful for people curious about their identities. Have fun :)
Kappa Evil Foot

Return to Introductions