Hi everyone. I'm Heather. Nice to meet you?

Come in and say hello!

Hi everyone. I'm Heather. Nice to meet you?

Postby Heather » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say hello to everyone on this board. I just joined and I'm looking forward to finding a little community here if that's ok with you. I've been here every now and then but I've been looking for something with a bit more community than Fictionmania has had lately. Anyway...

I'm a huge fan of body swaps and trait swaps (transfers?). Mostly men and women...I guess transgender themes mostly? lol. Anything where men get stuck with the traits we women have to suffer with all our lives lol. I'm a big fan of Belladonna and Emma Finn. I hope that you all can lead me in the direction of some great stories. Hope to meet you all and get to know you better.

I also have a couple stories that a friend of mine had commissioned years ago if you all are interested in them being here on this site. I just don't want to start posting and have people think I'm some spammer.

Hope to hear from some of you all soon.
Heather

Re: Hi everyone. I'm Heather. Nice to meet you?

Postby Heather » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:27 am

Hey again. Sorry, not trying to be a double poster or anything. I just wanted to let everyone that sent me a PM either welcoming me or asking anything that I'm new here and I can't respond to messages yet. I didn't want anyone to think I had given them the cold shoulder. Thanks for being so welcoming guys and gals.
Heather

Postby detroit8730 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:20 am

It's nice to meet you. Ive read fictionmania for years and love body swaps and trait swaps. Id love chat sometime about it either in pm here or on yahoo messenger. My screen name is detroit8730.
detroit8730

Postby detroit8730 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:40 am

Ive been reading fictionmania for years and I love body swaps and trait swaps. I would love to chat sometime either here or on yahoo, my nick is detroit8730
detroit8730

Postby Iggy » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:23 am

Hi Heather, and welcome. I saw your post in the other thread. It's been a little quiet around here lately, so don't be surprised if people are slow to respond. I'm not a huge fan of M2F TG, but if you post in the "Looking For" section people might be able to give you some good tips. Right off the cuff, I'd guess that Tainted Sins has probably done some of that--he's done most of the themes on this site at some time or other.

Regarding your stories, I'd say post them if they're suitable and you have your friend's permission (or the author's, depending upon the agreement...selling rights to writing is unfortunately complicated). There can never be too many stories on the site. :)
Iggy

Postby Heather » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:34 am

Hi Iggy...thanks for greeting me lol. I love having a community to talk with and get to know people on. It's been kind of crazy slow on all the boards I guess. Well I'm hoping that once all this snow thaws people will be more out and about and chatting lol.

As far as my story interest goes I will have to check out what's going on here. I read a Tainted Sins story once and loved it. Something about a machine that makes a man and his wife reprogrammed or something. I just remember he had the mentality of a girl and couldn't cum and she took a more dominant role. That's about all. It was like hypnosis but with a machine? I don't know. Maybe that wasn't him and I totally disrespected another author (if so sorry).

And I'm into all stories really . I don't want you to think that I'm only into TG as it is on Fictionmania. I'm into trait swaps between men and women. Not always the man becoming a woman. Just suffering lol.

And I will ask my friend if it's ok to post them and make sure. I know he paid for the stories so they are his. I just don't know if people would necessarily want to read them. Oh well...I guess we will find out soon enough.
Heather

Postby oldar » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:27 pm

They sound interesting.
oldar

Return to Introductions