Howdy

Come in and say hello!

Howdy

Postby PYGMALIAN » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 am

This may not seem the most friendly of greetings, but here goes nuttin'....

I'm an old coot who likes female transformation stories.

Like many, I discovered this as a child, before I had any awareness of sexuality.
I always loved it when Lois Lane or Lana Lang would get themselves physically warped through some attempt to impress Superman, or just because the author was feeling a bit perverse that day.
I was fascinated by the Madonna/Whore transformation of the Princess in "Jack the Giant Killer", my first drive-in movie experience.

My first inkling of the sexual possibilities hit me when I saw "What a Way To Go", where the star, Shirley MacLaine, assumed several personas and hundreds of costume changes. Check out the Gene Kelly choreographed dance set where she uses him as a stripper pole, before there were such things. Now imagine seeing it on afternoon TV as a child in the mid-sixties. Strong stuff. (nip-slip in the French section)

In fact, check it out because it's an obscure madcap comedy with an amazing star-studded cast, and a multitude of sumptuous cinematic vignettes, that had the misfortune to be released just as JFK was shot.

I like poetic justice served up with a twist. I'm not into anything violent, scatology, or simple dominance.
I have no interest in clothing obsessed fetishes, furries, stuffing for it's own sake, inflation, smoking, or any of the myriad (to my mind) dead-end fetishes that appear in such stories unless they truly contribute to the plot in a unique way.

I like it when the victim is one step behind the transformation and we get to see the mental processes as the character struggles with the changes imposed upon them

I HATE:
Quick transformations that turn into many paragraphs of run-of-the-mill sex scenes. "This (fill in the blank) is changed and fucks and fucks and fucks and fucks and fucks and fucks and fucks".

Obvious projection. "She was pretty and slim, BUT NOT FOR LONG!"

Repetition. Once it's established that a body part is amazing, perfect, huge, etc., I see no reason to say so every time said body part is mentioned. I GET IT! HER TITS ARE HUGE!

Simple mis-spelling. "Her cloths", "There cloths grew tight", "Her hugh tits stretched her cloths".
Is there a problem with the word "huge"? I've read several stories where it's spelled "hugh".
I know many of these are re-posts, but come on! Take a little pride!

Pubescent high-school stuff. Call me an elitist, but I got over mean 16 year old girls long, long, ago. If you're 18 and getting some psychic revenge, fine. If you're 40 and still writing about pubescent cheerleaders, well...I'm sorry. You scare me.

Ignorance of female anatomy. 34D breasts are not hugh...I mean huge. (if the character is 32A then it's OK if SHE thinks they are). A 200lb woman doesn't have a stomach that slaps against her thighs. Very few women, no matter their size, have more than a double chin. Inch long nipples, and silver dollar sized aureoles, and not that uncommon, even on small breasted women.

Overused fruit, sports equipment, and household item terminology, used to describe breasts. "Her tits went from lime, to orange, to softball, to grapefruit, to cantaloupe, to volley ball, to watermelon, to beach ball, to bean-bag chair size, as I wrote this sentence..."

Physics defying clothes explosions. I know it's a fetish, and many just love it, but when a woman's panties explode like a shrapnel bomb, it takes me right out of the story.

Back-and-forth collaborations. I've given them a try, but it always seems that once an intriguing set-up is established, somebody is going to elbow their way to the front and throw the plot into their own obsession, leaving the lead author to back-track and try to cover up the jarring displacement. The author tags make for choppy reading at best.

I'm only listing my peeves because I probably won't comment on stories. I understand that the nature of a site like this lends itself to many things I find offensive or idiotic. But that's my problem, not yours.
I'm just trying to scare away those who indulge in the above, and decide I might like a taste of their imagination's delights.

...........................................................................................................................................

There. That's all I can come up with as the sun rises here in NorCal.
I hope to get around to posting a story or two, but writing is not the least bit relaxing for me.
If I was sitting at a campfire telling a tall tale, I'd be fine, but writing raises my blood-pressure. I also tend to over-write. Can you tell?

I might respond to correspondence, but I'm not really here to make friends.
The Net's a slippery place, and whether it's Christian Mingle, or here, I find it hard to trust ANYBODY.

Love and smooches,

P
PYGMALIAN

Re: Howdy

Postby PYGMALIAN » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 am

Great Intro!
You sound like the smartest, most well-hung, sexually exciting and knowledgeable, being on the planet.
I plan to spend my life exploring the width and depth of your highly polished and worldly personality.
In fact, I hope beyond hope to someday be exactly like you!
I LOVE YOU!
PYGMALIAN

Return to Introductions