Midnight Carnival (09/16): A Hypnotic Interlude Part 1

Midnight Carnival (09/16): A Hypnotic Interlude Part 1

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:29 am

"And as I reach ten you will be completely under. You're brain will no longer be under your control but mine, as you drift into a deep deep sleep.....ten."

It had all started out as a joke, with Serena claiming she could hypnotize me. She was sixteen and I was eighteen so sometimes I had to put up with some childish shit when I hung out with her. Mainly we were just friends, but occasionally she would make a pass at me and I would have to turn her down, saying she was just too young for me. What can I say, I like older women. But now I could only sit there helplessly, as she was free to mold my mind as she saw fit. As it turned out, she had put some sort of new drug in my drink that made my brain believe without a doubt every word she said was true.

"I want you to imagine your maturity level dropping off year by year. Vanishing completely. Your years of emotional development flying out the window...year by year. Until you no longer feel like a well rounded eighteen year old, but an immature awkward twelve year old...All the fantasies and doubts returning from days long past. And now I want you to picture all the years of education and knowledge gathered since you were twelve and I want you to put it all in a big bag and set it on fire. Watch as everything you've learned since you were twelve vanish forever in a puff of smoke, deleted permanently. Now the only thing that remains of your current age is your memories. You know you are eighteen years old, you can remember yesterday, and a year before that...but now since all the knowledge gained from those experiences has been deleted they are just useless pictures...and you are unable to draw from them any longer. I want you to remember how you felt on the first day of Jr. High. Scared, frightened, desperately trying to fit in and look cool. You constantly try to act like an adult, but your inexperience only makes you look like a fool. You are both fascinated and terrified of girls. Whenever you are around them you try to act macho, but your nervousness leaves you tongue tied and idiotic. You haven't even seen a naked girl yet, all memories of sex are now completely forgotten. Because of this awkward state you are easily manipulated by females...with just a smile and a kiss on the cheek they can get you to do just about anything. All the while you are desperately hoping to get a peek at their underpants! You can no longer drive a car, and you are constantly trying to 'sneak' into rated R movies. You think farting and burping are the two most hilarious forms of comedy and pretty soon you will discover the shame of masturbating for the first time.

"And now you will find you are developing your first teenage crush on me. It is going to hit you hard, like any first love. You will daydream about me constantly. Your fantasies will be of the innocence that your mind is limited to...such as kissing, holding hands, and getting married. Although you know that you are two years older than me, you will see me as any twelve year old would. A mature woman, completely out of your league. When around me you will be a nervous wreck. Constantly second guessing yourself, you will try to act cool and fail miserably. Any signs of disapproval or laughter on my part will tear you to pieces. Your world will revolve around me, and you will worship the ground I walk on."

"Now on the count of three, you will wake up. You will realize what I have done to you, and it will humiliate you completely, but you will find that you are unable to change the way you feel or think. Not even hypnosis will help, as everything has been erased. The only option left is to grow up all over again. 1...2...3."
Alice

Return to Tainted Sins