Midnight Carnival (05/16): The Bathtub

Midnight Carnival (05/16): The Bathtub

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:19 am

The tub was perhaps too small for two people to fit comfortably in. But that's the way Mark liked it. With a girlfriend as beautiful as Lisa, who wouldn't want to be crammed together as close as possible?

Lisa was in her early 20's, like mark. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and the perfect hourglass figure. He watched eagerly as she stepped out of her pink panties, the last of her clothing, and tossed them aside. Things didn't get much better than this, he decided.

They got the water at a good temperature, as usual, and Mark got in while Lisa grabbed a fancy looking glass bottle from under the sink. Standing over him she smiled and waved it daintily in the air. "I've got something new for us to try." She said, although Mark didn't even glance at the bottle.

Stepping into the tub herself, which was now about half full, Lisa pulled the cork out of the bottle and poured some into the bath. "My Mother sent it to me. It is suppose to bring back the energy of youth."

This topic of conversation really didn't interest Mark, but he decided he had better say something while he slowly ran his foot up her long luscious leg. "I thought your Mother didn't like me." He muttered.

"Well she doesn't know you are using it silly." She answered, smiling coyly. Something looks different about Mark, she thought to herself. Maybe he just got a haircut or something.

Meanwhile Mark was thinking the exact same thing about Lisa, but both let it go for a few more minutes, continuing with their usual foreplay. As Mark continued to run his leg up Lisa's naked thigh, she began to get uncomfortable....more and more with each passing moment. At the same time Mark became more nervous.

The changes that were taking place left the two somewhat disoriented, as they moved from their twenties to their teens. As Lisa went from 18 to 16 her features softened back into childhood. Her breasts shrunk and became more perky, her legs and thighs lost fat and became skinny. Her discomfort transformed into complete shock. She couldn't believe she was naked with a boy! And worse yet, she could not believe where he had just put his foot.

Mark, who was a year younger than Lisa to begin with, was now fifteen. The age difference had never really been noticed before, but the younger they got the more it mattered. At the moment he was sporting a mean hard-on. He couldn't believe his luck! But he was also terrible self-conscious of his body that was now less developed than hers.

Noticing the look of disgust on her face, Mark followed her gaze and nearly fainted when he saw where his foot was. Now frozen in terror, it rested on her most private of parts. But that didn't last for long. Jerking back Lisa covered herself with her hands and started shouting as more years fell from both of them.

"Eeew! Get off me you pervert!" The thirteen year old cried out.

"But I thought we were going to-" The twelve year old Mark began wounded.

"Eeew! Gross! You thought we were going to do it? What a sick-o!" Her anger soon melted away however, as she looked down and smirked. "What did you think you were going to do it with anyway?"

Mark looked down at his 11 year old member. Blushing terrible he covered it up as the twelve year old girl laughed. He quickly jumped out of the tub, wanting to get away from the mean girl but she followed and grabbed him before he could get out the door.

They wrestled around on the floor, as Lisa tried to pull his arms up over his head so she could keep making fun of his little twinkie.

"Stop it! Stop it!" The ever shrinking Mark cried out as she finally got him on his back. Sitting over him, she held his arms down and cruelly taunted him in a way only a seven year old could manage.

Mark was in tears by the time the water that still clung on their young bodies finally lost it's potency. He was now five, and she was six when their heads managed to clear and they realized what had happened.

Although they still had all their memories, their maturity was now that of the children they had become. Both started screaming as they scrambled for the door. The two nude forms ran out of the bathroom and into the living room where they were met by a smiling older woman.

"This worked better than I ever imagined!" Lisa's Mom laughed looking down at the two kids. "I thought I would be able to raise my daughter better the second time around so she wouldn't pick a loser like you. But now I get to raise her idiot boyfriend, and make sure he knows his place in life."

Both kids opened their mouths to complain but were answered with hard swats on the butt. "Alright move it you two. Lets get to the car."
Alice

Return to Tainted Sins