hermione corruption and cannibalize story idea

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

hermione corruption and cannibalize story idea

Postby mewmew666 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:54 pm

what if the imperius curse has a side effect on the user where the spell corrupts
tempts them to bad things with the cruse makes them drunk with power
another side effect is that it makes them act on dark urges or impluses

what if instead of turning in rita skeeta hermoine decided the imperius curse on her instead and makes her eat until she becomes fat and has the house elves cook rita alive so she can eat her

i had an idea the ron and harry find her sitting splayed on the train burping daintily and hicuping and cluching her massive food baby belly (https://content.propstore.com/auction/r ... /img07.jpg) ron rubs her massive belly which hermione finds had huge turn on

deciding that she finds being a cannibal a huge turn on and likes using the imperius curse

using it on girls to fatten them up and cook them alive and eat them she also uses it on boys too but uses them for sex first until she gets bored of having sex with them and cooks them and eats them she doen't fatten them up

she uses it on anyone who annoys like

hermione eats cho , umbridge , trelawny , lavender brown , Cormac McLaggen , crabbe and goyle , pansy parkinson , greyback , bellatrix lestrange
i had an idea that everyone is clueless to what hermione is doing or how she gained a ton in weight i had an idea that she looks like mrs krabappel in nightmare cafeteria or bbw marilyn (https://stufferdb.com/picture?/201234/c ... 41-marilyn )
i also had an idea that it could be implied that she has eaten her own parents rather then wipe their minds

the now obese hermione still ends up marring ron because she always has mindblowing sex with him and she likes his belly rubs
also she becomes a stay home wife and starts eating all door to door people who come to the house as well as malfoy and his wife and fluer and fluer's sister

maybe part of the turn on for her is that she's doing something wrong and not getting caught

what do you guys think ?

anything you would add or change ?
mewmew666

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story