Story of little boy and little girl switching bodies..

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Story of little boy and little girl switching bodies..

Postby estranhosidade » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:13 pm

So, this theme keep popping up on my head: An history involving a little girl and little boy, let's say about 8 years old, switching bodies and having to adapt to their new surroundings.

Since it probably would be a lot to a child to deal with it – especially without raising suspects that something was seriously wrong – let's say that their original families finds out about the switch and really believe. In order to set any red flag the boy in the little girl body goes to live with her family and vice-versa. And they struggle to deal with their situation.

I just find amazing the thought of a little girl inside the little boy body throwing a tantrum that she wants to go to ballet and wear pretty dress and the parents of the little boy are like “You can't do that. What would people think of Billy? They would think he's a sissy!”

And the same time, it's mesmerizing the thought of "Billy" being forced to wear little girl clothes, his "new mother" would be like "It's your first communion, you have to wear this dress honey, including the white tights that you don't like"

And as time went by and become clear that they wouldn't find a way to switch back their new parents could start to encouraging them into accepting their new roles, much like the story "Making Adjustments" from Itsme
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Re: Story of little boy and little girl switching bodies..

Postby 1zaza1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 pm

This is explored a little in the manga, Shishunki Bitter Change.
1zaza1

Postby estranhosidade » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:12 am

Oh, that's interesting, I'll give a look into it
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Postby Vended » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:11 am

I recommend it as well.

Beware, though, it's a drame
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story