Interactive Story Continuations

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Interactive Story Continuations

Postby Nobody14 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:07 pm

Hey everyone. I’d like to write some new continuations for the interactive, but I thought it would be fun to ask what the community would like to see next. I’m looking for branches that people would like to see more of from the remote, blending in, the truth, or perversions of an omnipotent stranger. Send a link to me with the branch you are interested, and maybe tell me what you’d like to see next from it. I won’t guarantee that it will happen right away, or that I will be able to do every request, but I want to encourage people to get thinking about the interactive, and maybe see them decide to add something of their own. I look forward to your requests.
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Re: Interactive Story Continuations

Postby Hongo1000 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:32 pm

I'd like to see this stories continued
perversions of an omnipotent stranger or Revenge of the Ex-Friend
Hongo1000

Postby Nobody14 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:45 pm

Any branch in particular you’d like to see added to? I’m open to suggestions. Feel free to email me and we can discuss more of what you’d like from them
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby Hongo1000 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:13 pm

ok, I'll give a second read to this stories and the MP you with some ideas...
Hongo1000

Postby deadite103 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:22 am

Blending In - Lucy finds more criminals to change
http://thechangingmirror.com/intstory/s ... ageID=1898

She invites one of her friends from overeaters anonymous to blend with Kylie. Maybe Kylie won't be as good of a burglar with some extra meat on her bones.
She invites a sweet but dumb friend from high school. Celia couldn't scam anyone if she couldn't do math, right?
She invites one of her older friends from her knitting club. It's time Vienna learns about maturity and responsibility.
deadite103

Postby Nobody14 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:09 pm

Hope you enjoy the new addition. If you want a continuation of this or any other branch let me know. I'm still taking requests, though I have not received many so far
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby deadite103 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:02 pm

that was great thanks. Could we continue this?
Celia couldn't scam anyone if she couldn't do math, right? Bimbo
It's time Vienna learns about maturity and responsibility. AP
deadite103

Postby Anostus » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:51 pm

I hope I didn't step on any toes Nobody14, but I ended up adding the "Celia couldn't scam anyone if she couldn't do math" branch.

Hope you like it alright, deadite103. I haven't really done anything with the interactive stories before.
Anostus
Transformation Master

Postby Nobody14 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:56 am

No worries Anostus, part of this was to get people interested in trying the interactive for themselves. I’m glad you decided to try your hand at it, and your post was very enjoyable. It’s fun having different characters and perspectives to see where the same start point could diverge. I hope you’re willing to write more for branches that interest you, and if you want to collaborate or have any requests please let me know
Nobody14
Transformation Master

Postby Daguss » Thu May 17, 2018 7:28 am

Revenge of the ex-friend:

http://thechangingmirror.com/intstory/s ... ageID=4751

Can i get a "seeing lucy" continuation? Our intrepid hero(ine) returns home from a failed date and runs into her girlfriend Lucy, as she come home. As per the thread, lucy is slowly changing too, as long as the main character is not either having sex, dating or married, and i had some ideas about that. Not sure where the original author wanted to go, but i was thinking slutty or bimbo...writers choice, really.

So i see two ways to go about this. Lucy has changed more, or wait to change her when the main character is with her. Perhaps have Brian show up and taunt them with more changes. Maybe punish Margo for not wanting to have sex without a condom, either by changing Margo, Lucy, or both. A pregnancy tf would be ironic, but not neccessary (either suddenly or a gradual progression, as an idea) but that is writers choice. Possibly do something like turning Lucy into Margo's adult daughter.

Also, maybe a combination from the suggestions here:

http://thechangingmirror.com/intstory/s ... ageID=4749

Such as turning Adam into his girlfriend's secretary and roomate, then turning lucy into Brian's girlfriend. Give lucy sexual and romantic attraction to brian but let her remember what is going on. On this thread i think it would be cool to have brian and lucy have sex with Adam around, so that he either (or both) sees or hears them having sex, to rub in the changes, and then have a scene afterwards where Lucy and Adam talk about it. Perhaps Adam is hurt and angry with Lucy, but Lucy explains that she cannot help it, or something...

Thats what i have for now. I would try to do it myself, but i work two jobs and dont have time, nor can i afford to pay anybody for it.
Daguss
Transformation Master

Next

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story