Adult switch bodies with kid and makes them to act like baby

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Adult switch bodies with kid and makes them to act like baby

Postby estranhosidade » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:41 am

So.. I've been with this story lurking in my mind, in which:

An adult switch bodies with a little girl, around, like 6 or 8 years old, and start to make them to act more and childish. She starts to wet the bed, than suddenly she begging to suck the thumbs. She start to pretend she have so mental retardation, his family take him to the doctors but they weren't able to figure it out what's going on. They conclude she must have some rare brain disorder. His family start to accepting and and treat him more and more like a little baby.

They take her out of the school and begin to take her to day care and so on…

When his family realize she was becoming too big for they to carry him out, they submit him to a treatment to prevent her from growing on, and keeping her little, they also remove her uterus so that she never becomes a woman.

What made me think about this story was this case, about this child who suffered a brain lesion during her birth and ended up becoming retarded, and her parents did this with her (removing her uterus and preventing her from growing up through hormonal therapy).

I just got excited imagining a person who, other wise, would be total normal person, being trapped as baby who will never grow up.

Anyone, I know it's pretty weird story, but anyone knows any thing like that?
estranhosidade
Transformation Master

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story