Story swap anyone?

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Story swap anyone?

Postby Heather » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Hey all. I have a little time on my hands and I've been asked to start writing a lot over the years. I think I may want to try it out in a more public basis. I've written stories before but only for other people. Nothing posted. So I was wondering if someone here would like to do a story swap? I'll write one for you and you write one for me. Just throwing that out there. I really want to push myself in this new year. I've had a lot happen to me in the past and I would like to see if I can get out my routines and maybe find some new energy out there. Anyone game?
Wanna work my shift?
Heather

Re: Story swap anyone?

Postby Walsingham » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:49 pm

What kind of story would you want written? I might be interested.
Walsingham
Transformation Master

Postby Lamebrain » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Heather wrote:Hey all. I have a little time on my hands and I've been asked to start writing a lot over the years. I think I may want to try it out in a more public basis. I've written stories before but only for other people. Nothing posted. So I was wondering if someone here would like to do a story swap? I'll write one for you and you write one for me. Just throwing that out there. I really want to push myself in this new year. I've had a lot happen to me in the past and I would like to see if I can get out my routines and maybe find some new energy out there. Anyone game?

I'm game
Lamebrain

Postby Heather » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:22 am

Awesome. I'll send you both some messages to see what we can work out. Anyone else game for this? This could be fun.
Wanna work my shift?
Heather

Postby bluecoal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

Am I too late to join in on this?
bluecoal

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story