Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Re: Iggy's Breast Reduction Festival

Postby daj462 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:48 am

What if something goes wrong, & what ever the boyfriend ogles, he gets?
daj462

Postby bounceygirlie » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:12 am

The idea of the fair is very cool.
I love breast reduction and boob shrinking stories!
bounceygirlie

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:20 am

I would love to hear more BR ideas from Iggy and anyone else. Here's an idea that I had recently:

The "Busty Petite" Experiment

We start with a good looking college-aged couple who are in love with each other. She's a petite blonde cheerleader with large breasts and he's a tall handsome athlete.

They're genuinely good people, however, if they have one flaw, it would have be their ignorance of the role that physical attraction played in their developing relationship, specifically his subconscious preference for women with large breasts on a petite frame.

After he wins the championship game and romantically proposes to her on the field in front of the cheering crowd, something changes.

She finds herself back in freshman year. But something is different: she's now flat-chested while her nerdy roommate -- petite & flat-chested herself -- now has the large breasts and a figure that is just her boyfriend's type.

Basically, the story would play out such that her boyfriend develops that sexual and romantic chemistry with her nerd roommate instead, as the cheerleader desperately tries to stop it (getting caught in her panic to pretend/fool him into thinking she has large breasts). The nerd's large breasts make him immediately attracted to her but he is also able to appreciate her personality as he gets to know her.

So while they still remain in their archetypes (she's still a cheerleader and her roommate is still a nerd), she experiences all of the humiliation of being flat-chested and also the heartbreak of watching her boyfriend fall in love with a nerd just because she has large breasts on a petite frame -- while being praised by everyone in his life for "looking beyond beauty" (OMG, an alpha male athlete dating a nerd for her intelligence -- he's so amazing).

Perhaps, eventually, she finds herself back at the championship game when he romantically proposes to his petite & busty nerd girlfriend in front of the cheering crowd.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:59 am

Sounds like an awesome story! I always love hearing interesting new ideas and even more love if they became an actual story *hint hint* :)
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby allthosecurves » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:07 am

I think it would be quite interesting to read a breast reduction story from the boyfriend's point of view. You could have a lot fun playing with the boyfriend's "selfish" desires for women with large breasts and the panic that would ensue as his girlfriend's breasts shrink. :)

Have we ever had a story like that?

For example:

• A boyfriend panics when he learns his beautiful fiancée intends to get a breast reduction (via surgery or a magic spell). He loves her large natural breasts but she insists he's being selfish when he tries to talk her out of it! Hijinks ensue as he desperately tries to stop it.
  • A boyfriend is devastated when his girlfriend's breasts shrink and nobody, except him, seems to remember her being naturally blessed with large breasts. He needs to find out who's responsible for it and reverse the effects!
  • A boyfriend is confused when his girlfriend lectures him after she sees him chatting with a beautiful blonde with large breasts during their beach vacation. When he insists it was innocent and she shouldn't be jealous, she tells him she's decided to use a dark spell that will ensure he'll never touch or see breasts larger than hers, which are already quite small but are a perfect fit for her petite figure. He's shocked when the magic starts to do its work.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:19 am

allthosecurves wrote:I think it would be quite interesting to read a breast reduction from the boyfriend's point of view. You could have a lot fun playing with the boyfriend's "selfish" desires for women with large breasts and the panic that would ensue as his girlfriend's breasts shrink. :)

Have we ever had a story like that?

For example:

• A boyfriend panics when he learns his beautiful fiancée intends to get a breast reduction (via surgery or a magic spell). He loves her large natural breasts but she insists he's being selfish when he tries to talk her out of it! Hijinks ensue as he desperately tries to stop it.
  • A boyfriend is devastated when his girlfriend's breasts shrink and nobody, except him, seems to remember her being naturally blessed with large breasts. He needs to find out who's responsible for it and reverse the effects!
  • A boyfriend is confused when his girlfriend lectures him after she sees him chatting with a beautiful blonde with large breasts during their beach vacation. When he insists it was innocent and she shouldn't be jealous, she tells him she's decided to use a dark spell that will ensure he'll never touch or see breasts larger than hers, which are already quite small but are a perfect fit for her petite figure. He's shocked when the magic starts to do its work.

Very interesting, I think I did a read a story on literotica about a breast reduction from the boyfriend's point of view and he did inadvertently interfere with the procedure by playing with her chest at the surgeon's place for the last time before surgery, and it screwed up her place in the line and caused a mix-up.

Also the part about the girlfriend shrinking but the boyfriend is the only one who remembers her having big boobs reminds me of a funny video I once saw that featured Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World, I believe it was called: Ghost Tits
ssj3gohan007

Postby Adobeman10 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:45 am

Nah, its better when the person knows

It ruins the story when I see 'altered reality', or magic involved and everyone forgetting.
The humilation factor of what once was now gone- is the key element in my opinion
Adobeman10

Postby allthosecurves » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:14 pm

Adobeman10 wrote:Nah, its better when the person knows

It ruins the story when I see 'altered reality', or magic involved and everyone forgetting.
The humilation factor of what once was now gone- is the key element in my opinion

Oh I definitely agree with you there. In this case, I just thought it would be fun if we saw it from the boyfriend's POV, where due to his "selfish" interests in her large breasts, he's the one who's more concerned/humiliated about his girlfriend's shrinking breasts than she actually is. He's in love with her but also in love with her large breasts.

The aforementioned Ghost Tits is a good example of what I was initially thinking about.

You could definitely do a version of this where the girlfriend (and everyone else involved in the story) remembers as well. It might even be more humiliating in that case. The girlfriend is not only devastated by her shrinking breasts, she is also a witness to her boyfriend's panic and concern, finding out just how important her large breasts were to him.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby allthosecurves » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:16 am

Another idea to inspire authors:

Delayed Karmic Justice

What if a breast reduction spell takes much longer to activate than originally planned? What if the victim of the spell no longer deserves the punishment because she's become a better person over the last few years but the spell doesn't factor that in?

Example:

Katy is a beautiful college student who is a genuinely good person, has a tall good looking boyfriend, and loves to help people.

However, back in high school, Katy would make fun of a skinny, petite nerd for her flat chest. There wasn't a grand plan; just a series of impromptu every day opportunities to fit in with her popular friend group. Since Katy was beautiful and had already developed large natural breasts, it was easy to come up with ways to publicly embarrass the petite nerd for her lack of boobs and cleavage. While she didn't think of it much afterward, the teasing really did a number on the shy little nerd, making her insecure about her small chest and very jealous of women with large breasts like Katy.

The nerd was desperate to change things. She wanted Katy to know what it felt like to be in her position. So she cast a dark curse that would ensure Katy would be the flat chested one who was jealous of women with large breasts! However, she didn't know that the magic needed time to do its work. A spell this potent would only go into effect months or years after it was initially placed. She didn't know that it required so much time to activate and was disappointed when it didn't do anything, proving to her that magic wasn't real after all.

Now it's three years later. The nerd has moved on with her life. Her insecurity about her small breasts is still there but no longer a defining issue. Katy has become a better person since then and is studying to become a nurse because she genuinely cares about other people. She hasn't thought much about how she treated the nerd as she's now in a different phase of her life but she cringes when it occasionally crosses her mind about how mean she was.

However, the spell doesn't know or care about her personal growth. The curse that was placed on her years ago is finally going to activate and give Katy the karmic justice she deserved back then. The dark magic finds a way to bring the nerd back into Katy's life so it can fulfill the conditions of the curse. The nerd, who no longer blames Katy and forgot about that silly spell she placed on her years ago, finds herself with a huge rack. They are Katy's large breasts. Large breasts she realizes she doesn't want! And Katy finds herself with a nearly flat chest.

The spell is strong and growing every day. Every day, the magic finds and engineers a way for Katy to be embarrassed and ashamed of her small chest. It needs Katy to be jealous of women with large breasts. It needs Katy to feel like the nerd felt back then. And now it's even going to affect her romantic relationship with her boyfriend, despite her being absolutely positive that her large breasts have nothing to do with it!

It doesn't matter that they're both in college now. It doesn't matter that Katy genuinely regrets her actions back then and no longer needs to be punished.

The magic is going to find a way to fulfill conditions of the original curse.
allthosecurves
Transformation Master

Postby resupplied69 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:21 am

Let's raise the stakes here.

Let's say Katy is a beautiful girl with perfect 32GGs. She's 25.

But back in High School, as her incredible development was taking place, she's cocky, bitchy and mean, including to a girl in her Sophomore year who she stole the boyfriend of. The girl finds a spell or curse, but thinks it doesn't work. What she doesn't realize is that the curse had a five year time delay on it.

Fast forward five years and Katy has matured, is kind hearted and has a burgeoning career as an influencer, swimwear designer and model. She's dating a super rich guy, living a dream life. But it's all because of her breasts.

The day after the super rich guy proposes marriage to her, the time delay counts to zero. There's a pre-nup. It mentions her bra size.

Katy's dream is about to become a nightmare.
resupplied69
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story