i want to commission a short story

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

i want to commission a short story

Postby inconel » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:58 am

short and simple story of around 2000 words. can i get offers her? there is a specific forum for this her?.

anyway i still don't sure about the subject, but it will be about attribute theft. one option i consider is about a mom who steal or loan the youth of her sexy daughter.
inconel

Re: i want to commission a short story

Postby Alice » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story
Alice

Postby Jared86 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:02 pm

inconel wrote:short and simple story of around 2000 words. can i get offers her? there is a specific forum for this her?.

anyway i still don't sure about the subject, but it will be about attribute theft. one option i consider is about a mom who steal or loan the youth of her sexy daughter.

I'd love to hear more about your thoughts.

You can send me a PM here or contact me through my web site. I have more info on my commissions there:

http://mytransformations.weebly.com/com ... story.html
Jared86
Transformation Master

Postby inconel » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:46 am

Jared86 wrote:
inconel wrote:short and simple story of around 2000 words. can i get offers her? there is a specific forum for this her?.

I'd love to hear more about your thoughts.

You can send me a PM here or contact me through my web site. I have more info on my commissions there:

http://mytransformations.weebly.com/com ... story.html

hi, sorry for the long wait i just didn't knew if i can keep talking about it on this forum so i waited for answer from alice.
i am more into quantity than quality so i can't commission stories for 4-6 cents per word.
inconel

Postby Alice » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:37 pm

I'm just a normal user now. I'm not a moderator anymore.
Alice

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story