Looking for Writing help with a Weight Gain Story

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Postby nairbcon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:45 am

I was wondering if someone wanted to take up writing a story for me. (with my help of course) The premise of the story would go like this.

There are 2 sisters, one is thin and beautiful while the other is a little chubby. The thin sister is extremely vain, in all of the worst ways, loves to shop, looks at herself in the mirror, talk down to people and she treats her sister horribly. The chubby sister is extremely nice, helpful, easy to get a long with. The thin sister has the perfect body but she has never had to do anything for it, she smokes, drinks, never works out, no sports, hates to sweat, and loves all of the worst foods but has always had a fast metabolism and never worried about her body. The chubby sister is sporty, fun and likes to eat healthy.

The way that the story would come together is that the thin sister would regularly flaunt her body in front of her sister and friends along with her horrible eating habits, regularly rubbing it in everyones face that she is beautiful and blessed with amazing genetics. As the story progresses the thin sister maybe would be a part time model and do some modeling jobs or something like that or maybe a webcam model...she would slowly put on little bits of weight, while being in constant denial about it. Her sister meanwhile would be continuing her health ways but helping the thin sister make bad choices to get her back for all of the hurtful comments that she has made over the years. As the thin sister continues to put on small amounts of weight she starts realizing that she has to "hide" it because she has to keep up appearances - she cant let people know that she can gain weight. So she keeps eating the worst foods but now has to suck in her stomach and her she continues to slowly gain weight. She realizes soon that she cant suck in her stomach anymore and hide her gain, so she looks at other ways...she looks around and finds spanx. She loves how spanx makes her feel and she is back to fitting in her tight clothes and showing off more than normal. She continues to eat the worst foods and becomes more obnoxious about her looks and body. As she continues to gain little bits of weight the spanx works less and less and she notices that her tight clothes are not fitting like they should be people are starting to notice what they think are rolls but they are not sure. She can see that people are starting to notice, at her modeling jobs it is getting harder and harder for her to hide the gain...she has always been a light smoker and thinks that maybe if she started smoking more she could lose some weight (it works for fashion models) and it does work. She drops the weight and it back down to her original size. She has never been happier, this makes her more obnoxious...wearing skimpy revealing clothes anything to show off her thin stomach and little butt ...while wearing the clothes putting gluttonous eating sessions to "show off" her amazing genetics. Of course the weight starts to slowly work its way back on her body, almost a mirror image of what happened before...she is in complete denial as the pounds start adding up she thinks it is just bloating from a large meal, clothes that have shrunk until she is forced back into her spanx. She tries her smoking "trick" but she is already smoking 2 packs a day and there is no way for her to smoke more. She has become so lazy and out of shape (especially with the increased smoking) that trying to workout in any capacity is out of the question. As the weight slowly continues to add on, the spanx start to fail...she starts noticing the looks by people. At her modeling jobs she refuses to do any photoshoots that do now allow her to wear her spanx. But she is noticing a stomach bulge even with her spanx and she panics, she is addicted to eating large fattening meals and cant stop, she cant workout and she has to maintain her perfect body image. When her butt and tits fill out she loves and so do the photographers but the stomach is unsightly and she cant have it looking fat and out of shape. She discovers that she could use a girdle with the spanx...it is an amazing revelation for her, all of sudden her tits look bigger and her stomach is flat again...once again giving her the ability to be obnoxious than ever rubbing it in everyones face (especially her sisters) while continuing to gorge herself day after day. She continues to do photoshoots cramming herself into tight dresses buy purchasing stronger spanx and using her girdle. This continues for a period of time, she believes that she has the world fooled pretending to be a glamorous thin model by day and a gluttonous sloth at night. This continues, everyone is amazed how she continues to eat like pig and still still wears tight sexy clothes...even though her arms and face have filled out her tits and ass and stomach look amazing so photoshoots continue to come in and she continues to be rub it in everyones face. Then she is at a photoshoot, she struggles mightily to get herself into her spanx, girdle and finally into the sexy dress that she has to model...she starts doing the photoshoot and she becomes more and more uncomfortable, she cant get into certain poses but keeps trying until she pops her girdle...which unleashes her gut to tear apart the sexy dress she is wearing. The photographer and staff are shocked, gone is the glamorous model and now sits a giant fat pig. Completely exposed there is nothing hidden she looks like a giant blob. She covers up and goes home, hoping that no ones sees her...at home she worries about her sister seeing her, what is she going to say.

So this in the general outline of the story, I was hoping that someone here would help me turn it into a real story.

Thanks!
nairbcon

Re: Looking for Writing help with a Weight Gain Story

Postby nairbcon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:58 am

I was just wondering if anyone was interested in writing this story?
nairbcon

Postby itinerant » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:35 am

I would love to see this story written too :cry:
itinerant

Postby JasonNeics » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:26 am

Many years ago, I read a story about a woman who was on disability due to be so ticklish that she never wanted to leave the house. A man poses as a case worker for her disability insurance in order to get inside her house, then he proceeds to bind her and tickle torture her. Anyone know the story Im talking about? And where to find it? Thanks
JasonNeics

Postby Lamebrain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:03 pm

I had an idea several years ago about a story where there are two sisters. One is fat and one is skinny. One lives with her parents and one has moved out and has a job. The thinner successful one visits her parents one day and the two confront each other. Then after dinner the fatter one walks up a flight of stairs too slowly and slips and falls ontop of the other. At the same moment due to a thunderstorm both are struck by lightning.

Then reality starts to shift. The fatter one begins being motivated to lose weight. The skinnier one loses her job, her savings and her apartment and has to move back in with her parents. Their lives begin to slowly swap.

I never wrote it though. I might at some point in the future.
Lamebrain

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story