Commissions Open (WG, F2M, Expansion, Bimbo, DG)

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Commissions Open (WG, F2M, Expansion, Bimbo, DG)

Postby LordHugo » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:39 pm

Hello there, I am Hugo Prosperio and I am currently looking to take on a few story commissions! I write all sorts of fun transformation stuff, with focus on body part expansion, weight gain, and TG (usually F2M) along with a few other kinks I enjoy.

The most popular story I've written with the content this site enjoys is posted here and called The Strange Curse of Professor Flabbington (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6959) and most of my stories can be found on deviantArt under my darkdonny page (https://www.deviantart.com/darkdonny) where you'll find a large variety of topics, including my Clowntopia series, featuring weird body distortions at the hand of mischevious clowns.

I have two slots open currently, with a third possibly opening up. My price is based on word count per 500 words, with a minimum of 2000 words (which is around a 5-6 page story) but I do work within people's budgets to find a price that works for both parties. If you are interested in having your fantasies brought to life, please give me a DM or a reply :)
LordHugo

Re: Commissions Open (WG, F2M, Expansion, Bimbo, DG)

Postby dreads » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:31 pm

Is this still open? I'd be interested if so :)
dreads

Postby LordHugo » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:14 am

It is! I also saw your FA message and responded there :)
LordHugo

Postby LordHugo » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:53 am

Still open!
LordHugo

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story