Changes to the status quo

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Changes to the status quo

Postby animefan78 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:55 pm

Just some ideas my science brain thought up that some people might find interesting to explore in their own stories.

1- Seahorses or rather the rather unique trait seahorses have where the male carries the egg. So the idea is what happens on a personal and or societal level when the only thing that changes is that men or a man has to carry the baby to term. Nothing else changes except that. I figure it might be something interesting to explore for some people.

2- A modern day curvaceous beauty wakes up in the distant future where she finds that her formerly ideal looks are now plebian to ugly with the ideal look being more muscular and darker skin tones. The reason for this shift is that it shows that the person has the money and time to exercise and be outdoors rather than stuck inside working at a desk.

3- Something like this probably has been done before but here it goes women become the stronger sex or at least more equal but how it happens is different. Men would still be bigger or stronger but now women are faster and more agile than men, kind of like some of the balancing in the older RPGs I used to play.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story