Female to Female Transformations

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Female to Female Transformations

Postby animefan78 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:11 pm

Hello all,

I have made a new thread because my last one didn't get the traction I had hoped for, and this request is changing some things up.

1- Price- 300USD (Willing to negotiate)
2- length 5K-6K

I have three different story ideas, in the hopes of catching someone's eye.

1- music geek, cheerleader swap
The idea here is that a music/band geek is jealous of the cheerleaders and has come up with a plan to usurp her position. The targeted cheerleader is a rather sympathetic sort whose mother forced her into it thus she really does like the whole cheerleader busty blond bombshell motif she has. Rather she's more of an artistic sort so as things start to change she's rather into it. The twist is that because the band geek picked the wrong girl she ends up as a chubby second rate cheerleader rather than the star. While the cheerleader is the beautiful elegant classical musician.

2- Mother, daughter swap
This story is your basic 40 going on 20, 20 going on 40 sort of thing. Where the mom ends up as the younger daughter superior to the girl she replaced in terms of looks, athletics, etc. While the now mom is worse off than the woman she replaced in terms of looks etc.

3- Princess, commoner swap
A story where a lowly commoner (maid, servant, or other low brow profession) a distant cousin of the inept inelegant woman child of a princess is slowly turned into the princess replacing her.

Please PM if interested.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Female to Female Transformations

Postby animefan78 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:08 pm

Figured it's better to just bump this back up instead of making a new one. I'm in the position to commission again and I would like to commission a mother daughter swap story. PM if interested.
animefan78
Transformation Grand Master

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story