Woman finding herself part of the Sentinelles tribe

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Woman finding herself part of the Sentinelles tribe

Postby Vended » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Got an idea for a sort of race change, humiliation story.

Do you remember all the recent news about the Sentinelles island tribe cut from the world and killing everyone coming close to their island?

Imagine a group of scientists, anthropologues and all, being exceptionally autorized to try making contact, all while being very cautious of the arrows friendly tendencies of the tribe.

So they approach the island with the idea of trying to throw some offering food while at a safe distance on the ship, but are surprised by a sudden storm or maybe tsunami, and one of the scientist, a young european white woman, found herself overboard, cut from the group, stranded alone in the island's jungle.

Seeing some of the armed tribemens in the distance, she run, fearing for her life, until she stumble upon some natural mud pool. It's very dark, and she discover it is so that it act as some very effective darkening tan lotion on her fingers. Hearing the yellings of mens circling her around and closing in, she get an idea to save her life, she quickly disrobe and jump fully nude into the mud, and rub it al over her body and head, leaving behind darkened skin. By the time the tribemen reach her, she look like any other of the dark skinned nude tribe women, and they don't hurt her. They do find her clothes though, and take them.

As they make gesture, she obediently follow them, not saying anything to remain hidden, and follow them to one of their villages. As they pass through a river on the way, she panic, but even washed the mud did leave her skin well darkened. In the village, the tribe happily share a meal and activities, visibly celebrating something in front of a wooden statue of a curved deity. A few other womens " dress" her like them with necklaces, some tie rope around the waist, bracelets, etc, but like them nothing that actually hide her modesty. They share some food, and she cough as the concoction feel like burning her throat and inside. A few tribesmens laughs at it like friends laughing at the reaction of someone eating spicy food. For fear of burning her cover, she play along and eat a bit more.

Later, as they dance, she catch the attention of one of the tribesmen, who start dancing more and more closely, skin to skin. She then turn crimson as she catch on to others such formed couples of the tribe starting to outright make love as part of the festivity in some ceremonial orgy. The proud and highly educated sophisticated woman find herself in the embrace of the tribesman, fucking in the nude among them like any others of the island "savages", groaning out loud as she climax.

As the orgy came to an end and everybody is laying around, she stand up, her naked skin dirty, her hair discheveled and her whole body reeking of sex. She finally seem to have no one holding her up, so she run to the beach. Here, she see the small ship in shallow waters with all her scientists colleagues, looking worriedly at the island. She yell and make sign to them, running to the water, then blushingly cover her breasts and pussy as she realise she's still nude except for a few necklaces and such. She had nearly forgotten her state of undress.

She feel relief washing over her as they notice her and seem to grab a ladder or rope to throw to her. She attempt to speak once near but discover to her horror that she's unable to make coherent words. Her throat seem numbed like from an injection. A sequel of the food, she realise. Looking up, she's even more horrified to see her colleague throwing at her the coconuts and other offering they had prepared for the attempted contact, while another film the scene. They're mistaking her for one of the tribewomens! Completely naked, her skin dark as one of the savage, with the 'clothes' and smell to go with, they don't even recognize her!

She attempt in vain to get them to see it's her, fully panicking at this point, forgetting all about her modesty, but her behavior only puzzles her colleagues. Suddenly, they look up with very worried looks. A group of tribes mens are running in their direction, yelling and armed. One of the female scientist scream in horror as she recognize the remnants of the woman's clothes tied around sticks some are waving around. They killed her! The woman try to explain that no, she's right here, only successfuly making groans and grunts, and the group misunderstand her attitude for animosity. As the tribe mens close in and start throwing arrows at the small ship, the scientists speed away out of the island vicinity, all whike tearing up at their fallen comrade.

On the beach, the woman is crying as well, for them to please come back, to not abandon her, please. She's right here. Right here!

But the ship is already starting to become smaller on the ocean, soon becoming only a little dot on the horizon. One of the savages take up the hand of the sobbing woman and lead her back to the village. She's safe now. The evils are gone.

On the following days, the media talks about the tragic incident who cost the life of a female university professor and one of the most renowed one among her peers. Her family hold a ceremony with an empty basked, mourning her death. The indian government follow up with a declaration that further attempt to contact the isolated tribe have been canceled, the authorities going back to their policy of outlawing any attempt to reach the island.

Meanwhile, all over the internet, the video of the "savage" woman running and jumping around fully naked on the beach is shared on youtube and forums, soon reaching the fetish ones, leading to countless faps.
Vended
Transformation Grand Master

Re: Woman finding herself part of the Sentinelles tribe

Postby Vended » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:33 am

So, nobody 's interested? :|
Vended

Postby Matt L. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Hello,

I read your story idea and did like it with some reservations, I don't do orgy scenes.

However, once I've finished Fat to the Future, I'll write a short story based on your original idea about a Caucasian woman who is trapped or captured by a tribe of primitive people and is assimilated into the tribe against her will.

What about that?

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Vended » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:33 pm

Well, it's just a request, so it would be quite impolite of me to be nitpicky about it. ^^'

Of course that' s great! Thanks for picking up my basic plot, that's very kind of you. I'm quite curious to see what the result will end up looking like. :)

You mentioned the orgy, but I wonder if you intend to keep the mistaken identity bits? That's part of what made the story fun for me. But again, that's up to you. :]
Vended

Postby Matt L. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:59 pm

I have nothing concrete at the moment, I was pondering over some ideas while shoveling snow, but I'm leaning toward mistaken identity.

Cheers, Matt
Matt L.

Postby Vended » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Neat. Thanks again, Matt, and see you then. ;)
Vended

Postby riveris » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:55 pm

I am curious if this story was ever written.
riveris

Postby Vended » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Not as for now. As can be seen above, Matt has kindly proposed to write his own version of it, but it won't be the same plot.

Did you like the draft? :]
Vended

Postby riveris » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:41 pm

I like the draft alot. Its hard to find non magical female race change stories. Or race change stories alot
riveris

Postby Vended » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Yeah, there's something neat about the situation being possible without needing magic. ^^

Do you know of any other of the sort? I sure wouldn't mind discovering some.
Vended

Next

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story