Ideas for a wg ap story

Do you have an idea for a story, or are you looking for a story to write. Come here and trade ideas.

Ideas for a wg ap story

Postby Islewing » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:32 pm

With the conclusion of my previous story "becoming Mama material", i'm hoping to start writing a new story in the female to female transformation area with weight gain and age progression but, i haven't got a clue on how to start it.
i'm open to any suggestions you all may have. Bouncing ideas will help me start somewhere. I will say i'm not a fan of realistic transformations

cheers

Islewing
Islewing

Re: Ideas for a wg ap story

Postby vladimirpootis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:14 pm

I'd pitch the idea of a young, vivacious lass becoming an older, fatter, and snooty lady of some sort.
Maybe a woman that interns at some sort of megacorp starts turning into a snooty CEO type -groomed as a replacement/body double for the current one, or maybe she just wakes up each day a little older and more established with the company, or maybe it's a 'be careful what you wish for' type story where she wants a career there and her wish is granted, but she slowly loses more of her youth/personality/history as the changes progress.
Just spitballing!
vladimirpootis

Postby Islewing » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Thanks for the suggestion vladimirpootis.I like the idea maybe of the previous CEO molding her into her own image.
Islewing

Postby vladimirpootis » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:14 pm

Oh boy, then I'll definitely have to follow along~
vladimirpootis

Postby Islewing » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Yeah, I enjoy those kind of transformation stories like that. Especially when the transformation brings them empowerment and they embrace it.
Islewing

Postby bit » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:03 pm

A beautiful woman in bankruptcy court is ordered by a judge to sell off the surplus value in her thin, youthful body. She recoils in horror at the older, fatter body she has been swapped into to settle her debts. We follow her as she adjusts to life in a less conventionally attractive body and learn more about her past. She won the lottery a few years ago, but spent all her winnings swapping into different bodies as she was never quite satisfied with each for one reason or another due to her body dysmorphia. This seems like a terrible fate for most, where she ends up in a worse position than when she started, but surprisingly enough, she learns to love herself regardless of what she looks like and conquers her demons.

Plot twist: That older, fatter body is actually her own, the one that she got rid of when she won the lottery.
Last edited by bit on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bit

Postby Islewing » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:26 pm

thanks bit. it's a nice premise. but, i'm no good at surgery stories.

cheers
Islewing

Postby DuckHuntDoge » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:06 am

Perhaps a fat neighborhood cougar decides to turn a boy in her neighborhood into her new best friend or twin sister who does everything with herself? I'll let you interpret that however you wish.
DuckHuntDoge

Postby Islewing » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Hmm... not a bad suggestion duckhuntdoge.
Islewing

Return to Story Requests/I Will Write Your Story