Take This Seat (Maledom, Non-consensual, Mind Control)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Take This Seat (Maledom, Non-consensual, Mind Control)

Postby VoltaireEMCSA » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:25 pm

By Blue Kahuna

Part One
May I take this seat?” he asked me, and I couldn’t help but to let out a little whimper of desire.

“Oh yes. Yes, please do,” I said, sounding way too eager for a girl in a crowded cafe offering the chair across from her. Just the way he phrased it gave me a thrill of desire.

I was studying for my semester finals at a cafe near my college; I was in my third year there and school was going well. Studying had been going well and I was almost finished, but then I felt an intense and unusual pulse of distraction: a sudden, desperate need to be sodomized.

He was approaching me when I felt it. He had a little device in his hand, like a garage door remote control or something, and he had just pointed it vaguely in my direction and clicked it, I think. I hadn’t been paying attention to him, really: I was lost in studies. I’ve learned to ignore random guys staring at me; it happens often enough and just sort of seems like part of the background of what happens when you study in crowds. It’s not that I’m offended by it, really, as long as a guy isn’t too rude or creepy about it. It’s just that I’m not interested. I’ve got a wonderful steady boyfriend, and I’m just not interested in strangers trying to seduce me.

At least, I never had been before.

The man himself was big—a massive muscular hulk of a man, actually. He was old, too—maybe in his late forties, maybe even fifty, so probably twenty-five or thirty years older than me. He wasn’t particularly ugly or particularly handsome, and he was dressed in jeans and a sweater. Short haircut, thick boots. If I had seen him in a crowd any other day, I wouldn’t have noticed him.

But just as I got this aching for anal sex, he approached me with a question about “taking my seat” and my imagination ran wild. I needed a cock, and badly. I was suddenly very much looking forward to my boyfriend Gregory coming over to my place tonight, and making plans to jump him.

The man put his little clicker back in his pocket and sat down. I found myself wondering if I had the patience to wait for my date with Greg, and looking at the man across from me to see if maybe he would do.

He was looking right back at me. I closed my textbook and set it down.

“Actually, why don’t you come over here and sit in my lap instead?” he said confidently.

I practically jumped out of my chair. It sounded like the most amazing idea possible. I smoothed down my skirt and sat across his lap, with an arm around the back of his shoulders. He had an erection. I could feel the bulge against my ass cheek and I wanted to wiggle against it. I was trying to ignore the fact that this was getting a little odd.

He wrapped a big arm around my waist, and with his other hand he brushed some hair away from my face to expose my ear. It felt like such an intimate, gentle gesture. A possessive gesture, even. But I loved it and I leaned in toward him so that he could whisper to me.

“Will this be your first time?” he asked. I felt my body squeeze up and tense and relax into him again. What did he mean by that? Was he thinking about the same thing I was?

“Mmm?” I asked, a little incoherently. I knew what he meant, or I hoped he did, but I felt ridiculous just assuming.

“Have you been fucked up the ass before?” he whispered into my ear, lips lightly brushing against my ear. I shuddered in pleasure. Yes, I was definitely his for the taking. And the way he phrased that just sounded so good. The words struck a chord in my mind.

He gave a warm little squeeze of a hug as I shuddered and I felt reassured. I leaned over to his ear and whispered back to him, nervously.

“Um, my boyfriend Greg and I tried it once, but it didn’t really, you know, work,” I said, and oh, I felt ridiculous. I was scared that he’d lose interest when I mentioned having a boyfriend. Here I was, totally throwing myself at this guy, and then I told him I had a boyfriend.

I was relieved that he didn’t seem bothered by that. He brushed my hair off my ear again, which I thought meant that he was going to whisper something, but instead he just nibbled on my earlobe. My free hand clutched down on his thigh and I had to suppress a squeal.

“Will we have privacy at your place, or should we do it in the bathroom here?” he asked.

I have never seen a guy be so forward, but this time I really liked it.

“Mmm, why not do both?” I said out loud. I was worried that people around us might notice, but they didn’t seem to. Cafes are busy places, I guess. Thank goodness.

“I like the way you think,” he said, then he patted the side of my ass a little and leaned back to disentangle himself. I stood up off him so that he could stand up and we walked to the bathroom hand in hand. We left my textbooks on the table, totally forgotten, which is not at all like me.

There wasn’t any line for the bathroom, which is good because that would have been way too embarrassing. The cafe had two one-person unisex bathrooms, and we slipped into one. I hoped no one saw us, but didn’t care either way.

“Do you have a condom?” I asked quietly when we got inside, but he just chuckled and ignored the question. I always covered up with Greg.

He pulled out his phone and pointed the camera lens toward me. “Here, stand over there in the light and undress slow, I want to get good pictures.”

I felt nervous about that, but I did what he said. I made a few sexy poses fully clothed and let him take pictures, then I pulled my shirt over my head and let him take a few more. I pushed my chest out so that my tits would look nice, and smiled at the camera.

“These aren’t going to wind up on the Internet or anything, are they?” I asked with a smile, trying to keep a playful flirtatious tone. He ignored that question too and took a few more pictures. I took off my skirt and let him take a few underwear shots.

“Turn around,” he said, “I want to get a few of that ass.”

Oh, I liked that. Any time he was thinking about my ass was a good thing. I turned around and leaned my forearms against the wall and pushed my ass out a little so he could get a better view.

Some part of me was screaming out what a terrible idea this all was. I didn’t know this guy’s name, even. I had a boyfriend. If those pictures ended up on the Internet, some future employer or something might find them. Someone could steal my textbooks out there. The guy didn’t even have condoms. I didn’t even know his name! What the hell was I doing?

Some other part of me, though, was absolutely crawling with sexual frustration. I liked doing what this guy told me to do, but when was he going to stop taking pictures and start fucking me?

I turned around and took off my bra, giving the camera a flirty little pout as I ran a hand through my hair. I let him take a few more pictures before I slid down my panties. He snapped one or two of me, in the middle of taking them off, looking up at him nervously. Hey, no fair, wait for me to pose, I thought, but I didn’t say anything.

I dropped my arms to my sides and faced him, offering up my body, fully nude. I felt vulnerable and nervous and eager.

“Nice,” he said, “Now play with yourself a little.”

I touched my pussy and squeaked out a little sexy moan, surprised by how intense it felt. I felt my pelvis tense up a little as I leaned against the wall behind me and rubbed my clitoris. I was really slick and wet down there, and I was getting even more aroused watching the bulge in his pants as he took a few more pictures of me masturbating.

“Nice,” he said, which made me happy.

Then, he said something that made me even happier. “Okay, come kneel over here and suck me off.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants as I knelt in front of him. I ignored how cold the tiles were on my bare knees and focused on his cock as he pulled it free from his jeans.

His cock was definitely bigger than Greg’s, and visibly veiny, and uncut. I had never seen an uncircumcised penis before that, but I didn’t have much time to consider it because he put a big hand on the back of my head and guided me toward him. I opened my mouth to take in his cock and he thrust it slowly along my tongue. I started to wrap a hand around the base of his cock, but then he kept pushing his cock deeper down my mouth, down my throat. I tried not to gag or bite his cock or anything.

This wasn’t, strictly, what I was looking for. I wanted him to fuck my ass, not my throat. But I was kind of used to the idea that you give a guy a blowjob a little as foreplay before he fucks you. Greg typically needed a little help getting hard, and it was nice to get him worked up. This guy was already rock hard, but he was so dominant I was just getting used to doing what he said.

Thankfully he didn’t keep his cock down my throat for too long or I would have choked on it. He slid it nearly all the way out of my mouth and then back in again. I cupped his balls with my free hand and brushed my tits up against his legs.

After a little while, his breathing was getting heavy and ragged. I was worried that he’d come in my mouth instead of my ass.

“Look up at me and ask me for what you want,” he growled.

I slid my mouth off his cock and replaced it with my hand, stroking him while I looked up at him, trying to give my best sweet, obedient expression. “Will you please fuck me up the ass, sir?” I asked him.

He smiled and stroked my hair. “Stand up and bend over the sink.”

I felt a little dizzy as I stood up, and started to feel a little more confused.

“Hey,” I asked suspiciously as I leaned my elbows against the sink, “How did you know I wanted this so bad? What’s, you know, what’s going on here?”

He gave another little contemptuous chuckle. “Does it matter?” he asked me.

“Well, yeah,” I said, spreading my legs out wider to give him better access to my asshole.

He put one hand on each of my hips, then tilted the angle of my body more toward the way he wanted it.

“Which would would you rather, an answer, or my cock inside you?” he asked me with a taunting tone.

I could only moan. He knew the answer already.

But he took me by surprise. Instead of my asshole, he pressed his slickened cock up against the entrance to my vagina.

“Hey!” I said, suddenly angry and defensive. I pulled away from him and started to stand up a little, “Not there! I’m not on the pill!”

“Relax, little bitch. I just need to lube up a little. Now bend over again and get ready.”

“Oh,” I said, as if that explained everything, but it was enough excuse that I found myself settling back down onto the sink.

He penetrated me. I let him. And I let out another low growly moan of pleasure as I did.

Greg had been my first guy, and we always used condoms, and once I got comfortable with it, I loved having sex with Greg. This felt really different, though: the skin against skin felt more intimate, somehow, even though I didn’t know this guy at all. What’s more, this stranger was bigger, and I could really feel the difference. I felt like he was forcing me open a little, widening my tight little cunt to accommodate him.

I felt my pussy slicken as he stroked in and out a little. I heard another gasp escape my lungs and I wondered idly if people outside could hear me.

He pushed in as far as he could, tensing his body against me, gripping my hips tightly. I felt a little sore, just because he was pushed a little too deep, but I couldn’t help but to groan again. I felt overfull and a little shivery, but also intensely stimulated.

He slid out of me easily, his prick now well lubricated from my juices. I wondered, idly, which hole he’d shove his cock into next. Any of them were open to him.

Well, he finally chose my ass. I was worried that it would be difficult, that his cock wouldn’t fit, or that it would hurt. None of those were a problem, really.

It wasn’t difficult: he just took me roughly and quickly. His cock wouldn’t fit: he just forced his cock inside me anyway. And it definitely did hurt: I just really liked it and wanted more.

It was like a dive into a cold swimming pool on a hot summer day, or like getting the perfect food you’ve been craving all day. There was just one thing that would satisfy me—a man’s cock up my asshole—and now I’d gotten it.

To say that I came would be an understatement. My body shook, and I could barely hear my own grunting and moaning. I started cumming the moment he pushed his way inside me, but then I found that the orgasm wasn’t ending or even slowing down. I felt my cunt muscles contract and relax rhythmically. I felt his body above mine, his hands on my hips, he cock thrusting into me and out of me.

I felt used, and rightfully so. He fucked me deeply and roughly— I barely maintained consciousness, and my knees felt weak and shaky, and my body was tense and quivering. He pushed me forward a little bit with each thrust, and as my face pressed up against the bathroom mirror, I saw my own expression: slacked-jawed and overwhelmed with rapture, moaning open-mouthed, barely conscious, totally lost in the sensation.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!” I heard myself shouting loudly. Somewhere in the back of my mind I had doubt doubt that people in the cafe could hear me, “Fuck my ass! Oh, fuck it! Yes! Oh, take my ass! Fuck! Fuck! YES! YES!”

When he came inside me, I felt like I was going to crash into the floor, crumpled down in helpless ecstasy. He filled me up with his come, his whole body tensed up with pleasure, but he was still silent, even while I shivered and shouted and shook.

“Not bad,” he said as he pulled his cock out of my ass. I slumped down halfway to my knees, my knees buckling under me.

“Th- Thank you, sir,” I said sincerely, only realizing after I’d said it that it was pretty odd for me to call him sir.

He stepped back and zipped up.

“Alright, shall we head back to your place for some more, slut?”

“Yes, please, sir,” I whimpered in reply. I didn’t think I could take any more of this, but I sure couldn’t refuse to try.

“Get dressed and follow me,” he commanded.

I wanted to ask him about grabbing my textbooks, but he didn’t seem to care about those, so why should I?

I hastily threw my clothes on. He seemed to enjoy watching.

As we left the bathroom, dozens of people looked up at us. There was a moment of silence as they watched us, not sure what to do with this brazen, awkward moment.

Then they all erupted into laughter and applause. I felt my face grow hot from my deep red blushing, and felt a swelling embarrassment. I found myself starting to cry a little from exposure and shame at all their lascivious cheers.

Then the guy came out behind me. He wasn’t concerned at all—he actually took a bow from the applause.

“Thanks, everyone. I hope you enjoyed our little show in there. I know I did.”

They laughed and applauded some more.

“Well, have a great night everyone,” he said to the cafe crowd, “I’m taking this bitch home to fuck her some more.”

I could have just died right there, drowned in their applause. We walked out of the cafe, him proud and fearless, me blushing and embarrassed and humiliated. I had to walk a little bowlegged, because of the rough treatment my ass had just received. A few people noticed that, too, and laughed.

I didn’t look back, though: I was hand-in-hand with this intimate, dominant stranger, leading him to my house to use my body some more, trying to ignore the future consequences of what I’d just done with this stranger. It didn’t matter what the consequences were; I was his for the taking. He could have my seat whenever and wherever he wanted.

Part Two

"Go on.”

Greg glared at me, and didn’t budge from my couch. There wasn’t a shred of love or compassion in his voice. He didn’t even seem hurt or sad. Just angry and hateful, as he sat there, not leaning toward me, his eyes brimming with hate. I felt like at any moment he was going to jump up and strangle me, but I couldn’t stop myself—I was under orders. The worst part, though, wasn’t the anger—Greg had been angry at me before about things—it was the lack of tenderness. Even when he was angry at me before, it was like a moment of anger at someone he loved. This time, he was looking at me like I was a disgusting bug or something.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I couldn’t stop—I was under orders.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“Go. On.” He insisted, “Did you take him home and fuck him again or not?”

I nodded. “Yes. I took him home, and he sodomized me again.”

“Bareback?”

“Yeah.”

He shook his head in fury and disbelief, “And that was why you cancelled on me that night?”

“Yeah. After he’d fucked me that first time, I called you and cancelled while he was in the shower.”

“So you didn’t even lose your books? That was a lie too?”

“No! I really did lose my books. I left them at the cafe, because I was too horny and eager to get sodomized some more.”

“Some more? So you kept going?”

I nodded.

“I sucked him off when he got out of the shower. Well, first he spanked me until I cried, then I sucked him off. Then I took a shower and shaved my pussy for him. Then he took my cell phone and took a video of me playing with myself until I came. Then he sodomized me again, got dressed, and left.”

Greg didn’t move at all, just kept glaring.

“But you didn’t lose your cell phone,” he said, correcting me. I wanted him to tell me how he felt or something, but Greg seemed insistent on getting every detail right. He was like that when he was furious.

“No. He didn’t keep it. We uploaded all the pictures onto the web, and the video too.”

“We? Did he upload them or did you?”

“Both. We sat on the couch—I sat in his lap with the laptop on my lap—and we uploaded them. I did most of the uploading, but then I looked away and let him type in the passwords.”

“When did that happen?”

“After he got dressed.”

“After the third time he fucked you?”

“Yeah. Well, the third time he fucked my ass.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, he fucked my mouth that night once too.”

“That night?” he said, nostrils flaring.

“I was about to get to that. The next Wednesday, he came over —”

“Wait. Stop. Before you go on to the next time you cheated on me and fucked this guy, whose fucking name you didn’t even know, and put your own health at risk as well as mine, and betrayed everything you ever believed in and everything you ever promised me. Before you tell me the next part, did you do anything else with this guy that night?”

“That night? No, not really. We made out some while I was on his lap. And, uh, we got Chinese food.”

“When did you have Chinese food?”

“He ordered it while I was in the shower. We had it right after I came from playing with myself.”

“Did you cuddle while eating Chinese food?”

“Yes.” Greg and I often cuddled and had Chinese food after sex. He knew how much I liked that.

“From Meng’s?”

“Sex.”

“In bed?”

“No. On the couch.”

“This couch? The one where I’m sitting?”

“Yes.”

“That’s where you let him fuck you up the ass? Right in this spot.”

“Yes,” I said, involuntarily shivering.

He inhaled, then exhaled heavily. His face was red.

“Okay. Go on. The next Wednesday. Same thing?”

“No.”

“He didn’t fuck you the next Wednesday?”

“No.”

“This was last Wednesday?”

“The Wednesday before that.”

“How many times did you see this guy?”

“Four.”

“And you fucked him every time?” he asked, his tone cold.

“No.”

“Did you cut things off with him?”

I looked away, “I wanted to.”

“That’s nice. Did you actually do it?”

“No. Every time I saw him, I did everything he wanted and then made plans to see him again.”

His jaw clenched. I think he realized, then—that I had plans to see this guy again.

“And you never learned his name?”

“No. Eventually he learned mine. And got my phone number and email address and so on.”

“Go back. The next Wednesday, what did you do? Walk in the park and hold hands? Go to our favorite restaurants?”

“I cooked him dinner.”

“What did you cook?”

“Canneloni.” My best dish. I make a really good canneloni.

“In the kitchen?”

“Yes.”

“And nothing sexual happened?”

I looked down at the floor, pouty and silent.

“Answer me. Nothing sexual happened?”

“He didn’t fuck me that time.”

“But you did other things,” he said, voice heavy with accusation.

“Yes.”

“What did you do?”

“I answered the door naked.”

“That’s all?”

“No. I cooked for him naked too.”

“Was he naked too?”

“Not when I cooked, no.”

“And you ate with him naked?”

“No. He ate the food, fully clothed. I didn’t eat. I danced for him and then played with myself while he ate.”

His eyes darted down to my breasts when I told him that. I pushed them out a little bit, trying to pose attractively. If he was getting turned on by this a little, maybe he’d be less angry.

“Did you come?”

“Not that time.”

“Were you embarrassed?”

“Yes.”

“Were you scared?”

“Kind of. Not really scared, mostly embarrassed.”

“And turned on?”

“Yes,” I said, sliding my legs against each other. I was getting turned on again just remembering it.

“But you didn’t have an orgasm that time?”

I shook my head.

“Why not?” he asked. “In the back of your mind, did you know it was wrong?”

“No. I mean, yes, but that’s not why I didn’t come. He told me I wasn’t allowed to come. Every time I got close, I stopped masturbating and went back to dancing.”

“Then what?”

“What?”

“You played with yourself for him while he ate. Then what?”

“Then I gave him a blowjob.”

“Where?”

“On the couch again.”

He shook his head in disbelief.

“Did he come in your mouth?”

“Yes.”

“Did you swallow it?”

“Yes.” I rarely swallowed with Greg.

“And then he left?”

“No. I went and did the dishes. He got on my laptop and uploaded the video again.”

“Again?”

“He took another video of me dancing and masturbating.”

“And that was it that night?”

“No. I got back from the kitchen and gave him a second blowjob. Well, I sat on his lap and made out with him a little while, then he sucked on my nipples, then I gave him a blowjob.”

“But you didn’t fuck.”

“I begged him to, but he said no. He said he’d fuck me the next time, but that he wanted to see me get really horny and frustrated first.”

“And then you gave him a blowjob.”

“Yes.”

“Two that night?”

“Yes.”

“But you didn’t come at all?”

“Right.”

“And you haven’t come since?”

“No. I mean, I have come since. Just not until our third... encounter.”

“Were you going to say date?” Greg asked, furiously.

“I don’t know.”

“So, wait, after the second blowjob, did he leave?”

“No.”

“What did you do?”

“We made plans to see each other again the next Sunday night, and then we watched a movie.”

“What movie?”

“My Neighbor Totoro.”

“The copy that I gave you?” he asked in angry disbelief. He was now openly staring at my breasts. I pushed out my chest a little more, but not too dramatically.

“Yes. He hadn’t seen it before.”

“On this couch?”

“Yes.”

“Wait a second. So that Saturday we had dinner and you said you were stressed out and not in the mood. You already had plans to see him again?”

I looked down and nodded.

“And you were actually incredibly horny?”

“Incredibly. The whole time we were sitting at dinner, I wanted to crawl under the table and suck you off. When you got up to use the bathroom, I fantasized about following you into the bathroom and begging you to sodomize me, bareback. I wanted you so badly that night, Greg.”

I leaned in toward him a little, to show off a little more cleavage, but he just looked disgusted.

“Because I was around, and you were horny from your encounter with this guy that you were cheating on me with, who you fucked the next night.”

I squeaked and nodded.

“Did you do anything else that Wednesday night?”

“What do you mean?”

“You watched a movie and he left?”

“Pretty much.”

“Pretty much?”

“Well, I mean, I sat on his lap, and I was cold because I was still naked, so I asked if I could put clothes on, and he said no, but that I could get a blanket. And, yeah, he petted me during the movie.”

“Like a dog?”

“I guess.”

“No, what do you mean?”

“You know, little petting things. Like he’d run a hand through my hair, or run a finger along the rim of my ear, or, like, touch my lower back or something.”

“And you liked it?”

“Yes.”

“Then he left?”

“Yes.”

“And that was it that Wednesday night?”

“Yes.”

“What did you do Sunday?”

“We went to a bar and talked.”

“But he fucked you?”

“Yes.”

“So you went home?”

“No, in the parking lot. While people watched.”

“Who?”

“Just people. Strangers.”

“Wait, I still don’t understand this. Why were you doing all this? Were you just trying to hurt me?”

“No. It’s not like that Greg, I promise. I love you. It’s just —”

“You’re trying to get back at me for something?”

“No. He just—”

“Are you unsatisfied with me, Erica? With us?”

“Not really,” I said, “I mean, that’s not why.”

“Then why did you start having this fucked-up affair with this total stranger?”

I whimpered and felt myself crying.

“No.” he said angrily, “You don’t get to have a scene and play for sympathy. You decided to cheat on me, you decided to fuck this random stranger, and you decided to tell me about it. So fucking tell me about it. Why?”

“I... I don’t really understand it. He’s got a remote control.”

“What?” Greg said. His expression finally changed, for once. He didn’t look furious for that blessed instance, just really puzzled.

“Like a garage door opener or something. Every time we got together, he’d point it at me and click it. And then suddenly I’d be really horny, and really want anal sex, and really submissive, but just to him.”

“Submissive?”

“Yeah. Like I called him sir. And like I did whatever he said.”

“Did he tell you not to have sex with me that Saturday?”

“Yes.”

“Did he tell you not to have sex with me at all?”

“No. I’m getting to that.”

“Oh, so sorry,” he said sarcastically, “How rude of me. Please, do continue.”

“That was about it for Wednesday.”

“No, Sunday, remember? The night after you turned me down and lied to me. You went to a bar and talked?”

“Yeah.”

“Which bar?”

“A sports bar. I don’t remember the name.”

“What did you talk about?”

“Everything. My life, I guess. Nothing about him.”

“Did you talk about me?”

“Yes. I told him that I loved you and I hated cheating on you.”

“Did you say anything bad about me?”

I looked down. “I guess.”

“What?”

“He asked for sexual details. So I told him about our sex life.”

“Oh, fuck you. The bad thing about me is our sex life?”

“No, not like that! It’s just—”

“You just said that—”

“I loved our sex life!” I said, embarrassed to be using the past tense, “He asked if you make me come the way he does, and I said no.”

He clenched his jaw, and his expression got colder. “Fine. What else did you talk about?”

“Everything. My dad, and about school, and my friends. But mostly about my sex life.”

“Besides me, you talked about sex?”

“Yes.”

“So you’ve cheated on me before this,” he said, a plain accusation.

“No!”

“Don’t get defensive. It’s not like it’s beyond you.”

“I meant, you know, like my fantasies, and who I had crushes on, and things like that.”

“And then he took you to the parking lot and fucked you?”

“He told me to go to the bathroom and strip, and then walk out to the parking lot and meet me there.”

“So you walked through the sports bar naked?”

“Yes.”

“Were people there?”

“Yes. A few dozen.”

“What did they do?”

“They stared, and then one of them hooted and I smiled at him. Then some of them followed me out.”

“And this guy was there?”

“Yeah, he was at my car.”

“And that’s where you fucked him?”

“Yes. He told everyone they could watch, and then he bent me over the hood of my car and fucked me.”

“Then what?”

“Well, he came inside me, but I was still horny, because what I really wanted was to be sodomized.”

“Did he use a condom?”

“No, he never uses condoms.”

“How do you know you’re not pregnant, then?”

“I went to Planned Parenthood and got a morning after pill.”

He sighed heavily, “That’s still really risky.”

“I know,” I said, ashamed.

“Then what?”

“What?”

“After you let him impregnate you. Or potentially. Then what?”

“Then I begged him to sodomize me. But instead he looked out to the crowd and offered for me to give a blowjob to anyone who had a condom.”

“I thought he didn’t use condoms.”

“No, for them to wear, while I was giving a blowjob.”

“And did someone?”

“Yeah, two people.”

“And you sucked them both off?”

I nodded.

“Then what?”

“Well, by then, everyone had pretty much left. Someone brought me my clothes from the bar bathroom, but he told me not to put them on. And he took me to the alley behind the bar and sodomized me.”

“What?”

“Like, up against the wall.”

“And you finally had an orgasm, then?”

“No. I mean, yeah, I had a few orgasms then, but I also came when he fucked me over the hood of the car. And he had me masturbate and come while I was sucking off Mike and Mike.”

“Mike and Mike?”

“The two guys who had condoms were both named Mike.”

“Did they know each other?”

“No, it was a coincidence.”

“And everyone left by then?”

“I think it was getting to be more awkward and less of a spectacle by then.”

“Yeah, I’m getting disgusted just hearing about it.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You have got to be kidding me.”

“No, I mean—”

“Shut up,” he said coldly, “Then what? Then what did you do with him next?”

“He walked me to my car, let me get dressed, and kissed me goodnight.”

“That’s all?”

“Well, we made plans to see each other again.”

“When?”

“Last night.”

He closed his eyes, sighed, and opened them.

“Okay. And what did you do?”

“We went dancing.”

“Where?”

“The Glass Dome.”

“Why the Glass Dome? You hate that place.”

“Carrie picked it.”

“Carrie met him?”

I looked down. “Yeah, she came along.”

“So Carrie knows about this?”

I blushed and looked away.

“What?” he demanded.

“Carrie and I slept together last night, too.”

“With this guy?”

“Not exactly.”

“Explain yourself.”

“Okay,” I said, shaking a little. This was the last date story, and I was kind of dreading what would come next.

“Go on.”

“So, at the bar, he said he wanted me to invite Carrie dancing some place where she would like to go. And to meet us there.”

“So you went to the Glass Dome.”

“Yes.”

“And this guy met you there?”

“Yes.”

“Was he dressed up like a goth, then?”

“No, he was dressed like he always does.”

“Like a construction worker or something.”

“Yes.”

“But you and Carrie were all slutted up?”

I couldn’t really deny that.

“We were dressed up in clubbing clothes, yeah.”

“What did Carrie think of him?”

“I don’t know.”

“But she was okay with you cheating on me?”

I stayed quiet.

“What? If you don’t want to tell the whole story, you shouldn’t have asked me to listen to the whole story.”

“He used the remote control on her, too.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“So, what? He took you home and had a threesome?”

“No.”

“He didn’t go home with you?”

“No, it was just me and Carrie.”

“But you fucked.”

“Yes.”

“You and him, or you and Carrie? Or him and Carrie?”

“Everything.”

“But not a threesome?”

“No. I mean, at the dance club, he watched us dance. Then he pulled her away and sodomized her, and I just danced and got really horny. Then he came back and took me off and left Carrie to dance.”

“Where did he take you?”

“The parking structure around the corner.”

“Same place he took Carrie?”

“Yeah.”

“Wait, how did he know about Carrie?”

“At the bar. He asked about people I’d fantasized about.”

“And you’ve fantasized about Carrie?”

I felt myself blushing furiously, and I nodded.

“Why didn’t you ever mention that to me?” Greg asked.

“Because I know you think she’s hot, and if we’d had a threesome with her, I would have gotten jealous.”

“But not with this guy.”

I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

“I don’t know,” I said inertly.

“What did you do there in the parking lot.”

“The same as in the cafe the first time.”

“Up the butt?”

“Yeah. I mean, but he took pictures first, and I did a strip tease for him. Then I got him hard with my mouth. Then he bent me over some car, and got lubed up on my pussy while I begged him to fuck my ass. Then he did.”

“Did he do the same with Carrie?”

“I don’t know. I think so. Probably, yes. Or close to it.”

“Then what?”

“Then I got dressed again, and he put an envelope in my pocket and told me to dance with Carrie for another half hour, and make out with her, and then follow the instructions in the envelope.”

“And what did the envelope say?” he asked. There was no need to ask if I followed the instructions, at this point.

“To go back to my place with Carrie, and fuck each other, and take a video of it, and post it.”

“On the same site?”

“No, I don’t have the password to that site.”

“So, where?”

“My regular twitter account.”

“So, what, now everyone you know can watch a porn of you and Carrie fucking?”

“Yeah.”

“And you never thought to mention that?”

“It’s.... well, that’s not all the instructions said.”

“Okay, so, wait, what did you and Carrie do?”

“Everything, pretty much.”

“What does that mean?”

“Uh, we made out and stripped, and I sucked on her tits, and then we fingered each other, and then I went down on her, and then she went down on me. And then I spanked her, and fingered her ass, because she still wanted to be sodomized some more. Then Carrie went down on me again, but with a finger in my ass this time. Then I fisted her. Then we took a shower, and rubbed each other’s clits in the shower so we came again, and then we went to sleep cuddling. And then in the morning we went down on each other again, and then uploaded the video, and then said goodbye.”

“And it’s all on video?”

“Well, most of it. The shower stuff isn’t, because we weren’t expecting that.”

“And you came?”

“Six times.”

“How many times did Carrie come?”

“I don’t know. I mean, I didn’t ask specifically. At least three.”

“I guess I can watch the video myself if I really want to know. And that was it?”

I shook my head and shifted uncomfortably.

“Did you make plans to see each other again?”

“They were in the instructions.”

“Show them to me.”

“What?”

“The instructions. Show them.”

“I can’t. He told me not to.”

“Fucking show them to me!”

I got quiet. He stood up quickly, glaring at me.

“Show me!”

“I can’t.”

“Why are you telling me all this?”

“The instructions told me to tell you everything about everything, and answer any questions you had, and tell you all the details.”

“Is that why you’re telling me? Because he made you?”

I nodded.

“And that’s the whole story?”

I looked up at him, “I’m breaking up with you.”

“Like hell you are,” Greg said, “I’m so fucking through with you, I can’t bear to look at you. Are you going to keep fucking this random old man whose name you don’t even know? He’s probably married.”

I hadn’t even thought of that.

“I don’t know,” I said, “But he told me to break up with you.”

“Good riddance,” Greg said.

“Do you want to fuck me before you leave?” I asked him, pushing my tits out.

“Excuse me?” he said.

“Do you want to fuck me before you go?” I said.

“Did he tell you to offer?”

“Yes.”

“Carrie too?”

“No, just me.”

I stood up and pulled off my dress. I wasn’t wearing any underwear or bra, so there I was, suddenly naked. His eyes darted down to my cunt: it was shaved for the first time, and he’d never seen it like that.

“You can do anything you want to me. Fuck my mouth, or my pussy, or my asshole. You can spank me or slap me around. Get your anger out on me. You have every right to. Bareback. I’ll do anything you want, and I’ll keep coming like crazy, the way I do with what’s-his-name.”

He looked furious, and disgusted, and tempted.

I stepped closer to him, and pushed my tits up against his chest, and looked up at him with big eyes and a pouty expression. Greg loves it when I do that. I could feel his erection in his pants, and I reached down to start stroking the bulge. I knew he was furious with me, but I could tell by the look on his face that he couldn’t resist my offer.

“Please,” I said to him as he put his hands on my bare shoulders, his expression lusty and aggressive and unforgiving, “Use me. Humiliate me. Anything you want. Get back at me. Do whatever you want to me. Just tonight, to get me out of your system. Please, Greg. Fuck me. Please, take this seat.”

Part Three

I knocked on Carrie’s door and she took a little while to answer. She looked really good in her bathrobe and without her makeup, like she’d just rolled out of bed. She probably had; it was eight in the morning on a weekend.

She was visibly surprised to see me, and then visibly surprised again to see me pregnant. It had been six months since I saw her. I launched myself at her, pressing my lips against hers and pushing my tongue slippery through her teeth. She started to pull away, but then she relaxed and rested a hand against my hip, gently pulling me closer.

I was hungry for her, and it wasn’t long before I turned myself into the doorway and leaned her against the door jamb. Her hips were bucking and grinding against mine and she let out a little whimper. She kept that on hand, softly on my hip. I was more aggressive; I grabbed both of her hips and pulled her toward me, humping up against her right there in the doorway. There were probably people passing by outside who could see us but I didn’t care.

Her hand strayed up to my swollen belly and she leaned back and opened her eyes wide. “Wow,” she said, flushed by the kiss. “Long time no see, Erica.”

“Can I come in?” I asked. I didn’t really come to Carrie’s door to make out with her; it just caught me by surprise.

“Yeah, um, I mean, yeah, come on in,” she stepped out of the way, squeezing my hip before she pulled away, “Uh, long time no see.”

There was something wrong with her apartment somehow, but I couldn’t figure out what, and I didn’t have anywhere else to go anyway, so if there was a problem I ignored it. I sat on her couch-futon and shivered a little bit, still pleasurably shaken by that kiss. “I missed you,” I told her.

“I miss you too,” she said off-handedly. She started to sit next to me and thought better of it, and headed to the adjacent kitchen. “I’m going to put on a pot of tea. Want some?”

“Yes, please,” I said, “Or coffee if you’ve got it.”

“I still have that French press you gave me,” she said, and she put the water on and got busy with it.

I looked around and adjusted to get a little more comfortable. My ankles were killing me. Something was still wrong but I still couldn’t tell what it was.

“So, uh...” she said awkwardly.

“So why do I show up on your doorstep unannounced and pregnant, after six months of not returning your calls or emails?”

She laughed. “And then kiss me before saying hello?”

“You didn’t seem to mind that part,” I quipped.

“I, uh. I mean, yum, that was pretty amazing actually, but I’m in a relationship now, so I probably shouldn’t be doing that.”

“I guess pulling a strap-on out of my backpack and sodomizing you over the kitchen counter is out of the question, then, too?” I said.

“Oh my god, Erica. You have no idea,” she said as she came back into the living room and sat with me.

She started the kiss that time, gliding her hands across my tits as she did. I responded immediately, wrapping my own hands around her shoulders and bucking up against her. She slid a hand up to grab a gentle fistful of hair and I slid down the couch a little bit so I was directly under her. She kept kissing me with a kind of ferocity and sweetness all at once. When she pulled away, we looked into each others eyes and shared a look of surprise and intimacy and love. She was still grinding one of her hips against my cunt through my jeans. Her bathrobe was half-falling off her and her skin felt so good.

“You didn’t answer my question,” she said.

“I need a place to stay,” I replied. She pulled away and sighed. As much as I would have loved to help her cheat on her boyfriend—or maybe girlfriend?—I really did need a place to stay.

“Of course. You need to sleep on the couch, though,” Carrie replied, “I’m serious. How long?”

“I don’t know. A few weeks.”

“Two weeks I can do. Longer than that and the landlord will get weird.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“And I’m serious,” she repeated, standing up, “I can’t fuck you.”

“Okay,” I said, “But remember the option is always open.”

She cleared some books off of her ottoman and pulled it around so she could sit a safer distance from me. I wasn’t sure if she would be horny all the time now, the way I was, but I know she got hit with the remote control thing too so I suspected she would be at least a little bit and besides, we had fucked really gorgeously when all this had started.

She kind of kept quiet for a second or two and looked down, then back to me, “What happened?”

“He threw me out,” I said evenly. I wasn’t feeling weepy about it, just practical.

“He—the same guy?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Did you ever learn his name?” she asked.

“No, I never did. I just moved in and started living with him and never learned his name.”

“Is he—” she looked down at my belly.

“He’s the father, yeah. I haven’t been with anyone else since Greg.”

“And you don’t know his name?”

“He’s careful about that. I mean, I was cleaning the house and cooking and doing everything, but he didn’t leave mail or his wallet or anything around.”

“Why did he throw you out? Was it another woman?”

“Not exactly,” I said with an awkward laugh, “I mean, kind of, but no. He was having other women over all the time.”

“I guess he could,” she replied, putting her bathrobe back where it should be and looking at my tits again.

“Oh, he brought a girl home maybe once a week,” I told her, “Sometimes he’d send me away to get some privacy. Sometimes he’d have me join in, or just watch and make videos. Once he just had us fuck while he watched, then sent the girl away while she was still begging him to take her up the ass.”

“So he was using the thing all the time?”

“Oh yeah. I mean, he’s handsome enough that he probably didn’t need it, but I’m guessing it was easier than trying to date or seduce a girl. He’d pick a hot girl, use the device on her, and bring her home.”

“Did he keep using the device on you?”

“Occasionally, but mostly he didn’t need to. The effects linger. I’m pretty much constantly—”

“Yeah, I noticed,” she said with a teasing little laugh. I pouted.

“Thank you again,” I said, “I really don’t know where I could stay. I hope kissing you doesn’t make this awkward.”

“I—no, it doesn’t. Couldn’t you stay with your parents?”

“No. I mean, I did last night, but that was it. They won’t let me stay any further.”

“Why?”

“They think I’m on drugs.”

She laughed at that—Carrie knew how clean I was about drugs. “You?”

“I know, right?”

“Why’d they think that?”

“They saw the videos.”

“Oh.”

“It was the only explanation that made sense to them.”

“Did you tell them what really happened?”

“Yeah, that was the problem. They said that I could only stay there if I admitted that I had a drug problem and sought help.”

“Why not just tell them you had a drug problem then?”

“It wouldn’t have worked out living there like that, seriously.”

“Why?”

“I can’t stop masturbating,” I said, blushing bright red, “and I’m... yeah. Pretty much all the time. They would freak.”

“So they throw their pregnant daughter out on the streets?”

I sighed heavily.

“Ouch. I’m sorry.”

“Thanks, Carrie.”

“Is that why he threw you out? Because you were pregnant?”

“No, not exactly.”

The water kettle started whistling. “Go on, I’m still listening,” she said apologetically as she got up and went to the kitchen.

“So, I mean, he knew I was pregnant and he said he was okay with that. I kept going to the clinic for Plan B first, and then I got on the pill, but he told me to get off the pill because my sex drive wasn’t as high that way, and eventually he just said he didn’t care if I got pregnant or not, and started fucking me without any protection.”

“And he never used condoms, of course.”

“Yeah, of course. I mean, most of the time he prefers anal anyway, so he was only fucking me, I mean fucking my cunt, maybe once a week at most.”

“Wow, you’re like a sailor these days,” she said, fussing with the French press in the kitchen.

“Well, I mean, I’ve been spending six months as a live-in sex slave to a guy whose name I don’t even know. It’s hard to stay shy about it when the guy is raping every hole like three times a day.”

I realized I was playing with my nipples while talking about this, but I kept going since she was over in the kitchen anyway and couldn’t really see me over the back of the futon couch.

“I thought you said once a week,” she said.

“Well, he only came in my cunt about once a week. He fucked me up the ass about every other day or so, sometimes two or three times in a day if he had free time. And I sucked him off every morning before work and most nights when he got home.”

“I like a man with staying power,” she said idly.

“Oh, you have no idea,” I said, rubbing myself a little bit over my jeans. “I’m pretty sure he has some other invention that boosts his sexual stamina.”

“That would make sense,” she said.

“Why?”

“Oh, I was just thinking of that night he met me,” she said, a little sheepishly.

“You mean, that he fucked us both in rapid succession like that?”

“Erica, he fucked me three times.”

“Three times?”

“Oh yeah. He didn’t show you the video?” Carrie asked, “He pretty much immediately pushed me to my knees and had me blow him, then dragged me up to my feet by the hair, and then pushed me against the wall, and then it was up with my skirt, down with my G-string, and he sodomized me right there on the spot.”

“Oh, hot,” I said with a little grunt.

“Erica, are you masturbating in there?” Carried asked me.

“Yeah,” I admitted with heavy breath.

“You just don’t give up, do you?” she said, but there was an edge of horniness in her voice.

“Should I stop?”

“No, it’s okay,” she said, “It’s pretty hot, actually.”

“Okay,” I said, and I started taking my pants off, “Then what did he do?”

“Then he had me strip for him, a little slower.”

“And he took pictures?”

“No, he was taking video on the phone the whole time.”

“Mmmm... and then he fucked you again?”

“He had me suck him off some more first, then fucked me missionary style right on the concrete floor of the parking lot.”

I kept undressing. She came back with the coffee and set it on the end table next to me like it was no big deal.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Sure. Then, right after he came inside me that way, he just grabbed my shoulders and rolled me over face-down on the pavement and sodomized me again.”

I tossed the last of my clothes on the floor, and started rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples. “Did you come?” I asked idly, half-moaning. Mostly I just wanted to keep her telling her story.

“Oh god yes. The whole time we were down on the ground I was scared a car was going to drive around and run us over, and I remember thinking it would still be worth it.”

“Oh,” I grunted.

“The whole time, he kept whispering in my ear that I was beautiful, and nuzzling against my cheek. It was really sweet, kind of.”

“Except that he was using your asshole at the same time,” I whimpered.

“Damn, you have a hot body,” Carrie said to me.

“Thanks,” I said, rubbing faster, getting close to orgasm.

“I’ve never seen a pregnant woman naked before,” she said, “Your nipples have gotten enormous. It’s really hot.”

“Come suck on them,” I pleaded, my back starting to arch.

“I can’t,” she said, “I’m with Greg now, remember?”

And I had an orgasm the same time that it hit me what she was saying. She was with Greg now. I shoved two fingers up my pussy and fucked myself hard as I realized what had been bothering me about her apartment: there was so much of Greg’s stuff around. It looked familiar, but I had seen it before at Greg’s place, not Carrie’s. The anger and pain of the realization just made me come harder. Damn, I was fucked up.

She was leaning over me, holding me, kissing my forehead. I was shaking and panting and then crying. Carrie held me tight.

I leaned back a little and caught her eyes. “Thank you,” I said.

“That was the wrong time to tell you that,” she said apologetically.

“It’s okay. I kinda get off on humiliation these days,” I said.

She kissed me again. “I noticed.”

“If it’s going to be weird to have me staying here...” I started.

“Then we’ll find you another place to stay,” she said, “Before I go back on my monogamous relationship and start wrecking my own life, too.”

“I kinda have wrecked my life,” I said, “I mean, I dropped out of school, alienated all my friends, spent all my money, got pregnant, and I still can’t stop thinking with my cunt.”

She cupped the palm of her hand against my shaved pussy. I pressed up into her.

“That feels good,” I said.

“I shouldn’t be doing that,” she replied, “But you’re just too fucking sexy.”

“Maybe Greg won’t mind?” I suggested, “Maybe he could fuck me too?”

She scowled, “I’d mind.” Then she stood up.

“That’s totally fair,” I said, “Sorry.”

“I’m going to go take a long shower. Alone. You should finish yourself off a few more times so we can talk when I get out. Ooh, you should pull out that dildo you were talking about and fuck yourself up the ass with it.”

“You want to watch?”

“No. I’ll be in the shower.”

She left fast and I did exactly what she said to do. How could I not? I had been conditioned for months to be submissive and horny and constantly crave anal penetration.

When she got out of the shower I was dressed and back together again. She hugged me and asked if I wanted to use the shower and I said yes and then I asked her if she shaved her pussy now too and she said yes and then I got in the shower and washed up and got dressed again.

When I got out, she had a fresh new cup of coffee because my old cup had gotten cold, left untouched.

“Thank you,” I said.

“It’s the least I could do after telling you about Greg that way.”

“It’s okay,” I said, “Like I said, it was kind of hot in a fucked up way. How’d it happen?”

“He called me up a few days after you left him and asked about what happened. I confirmed what you had said. We kind of started hanging out and missing you together. Eventually, he told me about your last night together, and how it was the most amazing sex of his life.”

“It was pretty awesome.”

“I know,” she said, “He thought so too. He felt guilty about being so angry while he fucked you, but he couldn’t stop himself and he just loved it, and loved how shamelessly horny you were. I said that if he liked that he could do it to me right there and then. So he did.”

“Carrie, I just got done masturbating and you’re getting me riled up again.”

She grinned.

“Do you want to hear this or not?”

“Of course I do.”

“Okay then, but you need to tell me what happened to you afterwards.”

“It’s a deal.”

“So, then, Greg snarled at me to strip right there, and I did. He put me over his knee and spanked me until I cried. Then he made me give him a blowjob. Then he pulled my hair and kissed me for a while and then made me suck him off against to get him hard. Then he sodomized me. He called me a slutty little bitch the whole time and I couldn’t stop coming.”

“I never realized that Greg had such a mean streak until all this happened.”

“He would sodomize me while we watched some of your porn. I mean, the porn of you. Sometimes the porn of you masturbating, or the porn of you and me fucking.”

“Does he still?”

“Yeah, but we’ve settled down. I’m not as crazy all the time as I was right after I got hit with the gadget, and he’s not as angry now that we’re settled down more.”

“Does he fuck other women?” I asked.

“If he does I’ll chop his balls off and kill the girl too,” Carrie said, “And that includes you.”

I pouted.

“Hey, you asked. How about you?”

“Oh, all the time. During the week, he always had too much work to do, but on weekends, about once a weekend he’d go back on campus and look for a girl to fuck, then bring her back. I’ve had sex with like twenty women since I last saw you.”

“But only one guy.”

“Yeah. My favorite is probably when he would have the girl go down on me while he raped her ass. When a girl I don’t know screams into my cunt like that, it’s amazing. She’ll be all crying and orgasming all the time, and I’ll just lie back and enjoy the ride.”

“Oh, nice. And you never got jealous?”

“Oh, I got really jealous sometimes. But, well, with that remote control, he could pretty much just end any argument. Any time I’d get jealous or angry or anything, he’d just point it at me and then I’d be down for just about anything. One time, after I got jealous, he used it on me and then took me to the graveyard and fucked me there. It was amazing.”

“Weren’t you worried you’d get caught.”

“We did get caught. It didn’t matter. They caught me and he got away, and then he had some random girl pay my bail the next day, and she took me back to his house and then he fucked us both. I still have the video of that if you want to watch it.”

“Oh, wow. Um, maybe. Right now, I’m a little worn out from masturbating in the shower, honestly.”

“I could lick you really gently,” she said, “I’m good at that. There was this one girl he brought home, a gorgeous tall thin woman, mixed-race, shaved head. He used a little bamboo cane and caned her cunt until she was covered with welts, then sodomized her, then had me go down on her. I had to be really really gentle because she was so tender from all that, but I was, and she said that was her favorite part, actually.”

“Wow,” she said, “You just don’t stop.”

“That’s the girl he kinda left me for,” I said, “I mean, he picked her up and decided to keep her, and we were both there for two weeks before he kicked me out. I spent the whole time fucking both of them, and teaching her how to do everything how he liked it. I knew that I was training my replacement. She gives incredible head, too.”

“He kept you around to train your replacement.”

“Mmm, yeah. She’s a lot hotter than me, and she gets all shy at the weirdest things. I wanted to try to talk him into keeping us both, but really, I just can’t say no to the guy. Even if he tells me to leave.”

“So he dumped you because he thought she was hotter? What a dick?”

“No, he dumped me for stealing his device.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah. It totally makes sense. I mean, it sucks, but I shouldn’t be surprised. He was paying less and less attention to me as I got more and more pregnant, but I was still horny all the time. So I stole the device and went out and raped a girl with it.”

“And it worked?”

“Oh yeah. A cute little freshman off the soccer team. Little innocent blonde girl with the biggest blue eyes. I just walked up to her and click, and then I offered to take her home and fuck her up the ass. She was really cute; she couldn’t stop blushing. But she took me back to her dorm room and then I used the remote control on her roommate too. We spent the rest of the day there, fucking each other with the strap-on, eating each other out, kissing and stuff. I picked a random geeky-looking guy on the same floor and told them both that they should go have a threesome with him and make all his dreams come true, and then I rushed back home to clean everything up and put the device away where I left it.”

“And that worked? I thought it only worked for him.”

“No, it seems like it works for anything. The remote control just makes you really horny, submissive, and desperate for sodomy. The girls were as happy to get used by me as anyone else. You just want to do what you’re told, whoever’s telling you. It’s just that he steps in and uses it because he knows that it’s the right time to make the offer.”

“Mmm, horny, submissive, and desperate for sodomy. I like the way that sounds.”

“I know, right? It’s pretty much how I’ve spent most of the year now.”

“But you still topped those girls.”

“Mmm, yeah. Sometimes there’s a little more horny than submissive in the mix, I guess,” I said with a blush, “Anyway, when he got home I told him.”

“And you were surprised he was mad?”

“I was hoping that maybe he would, you know, punish me. I was getting kind of starved for attention, and I hoped that if I got him mad, he’d get aggressive with me.”

“And he did?”

“Yeah, kind of. He spanked me and tied me up and made me watch while he fucked three other women for the next three nights. I was writhing in my bonds, trying to get myself off by squeezing my muscles alone since I couldn’t touch myself. It was kind of amazing, actually. I was like a sexual frustration factory. Eventually I figured out how to come by squeezing the ropes against my clit, and then it was the best orgasm I’d had yet, even better than the first day.”

“Was it worth it?”

“No. I mean, he stayed mad and paranoid after that. He kept the device with him all the time so I couldn’t steal it again. And he started looking for another girl to replace me. He’d have me fuck all of them, of course, and he’d ask them about themselves, but the first two or three, he was disappointed with them one way or another, so he let them go. Then he found the other girl and he was really excited. She was so shy and reserved all the time, but she was also an incredible masochist. She’d get turned on from everything he did to her, and it seems like maybe she would have even without the remote control, even. She was like this graceful delicate swan princess, but when he started using her, she turned into the filthiest, most whorish pain slut in the world. And her pussy was so tiny and delicate! I knew she was the one for him.”

“Then he kicked you out and left you with his unborn son, and you still don’t even know his name. What an asshole.”

I just sighed.

“I’ll be okay. Once I get back in school and the effects of this thing wind down a little, I figure I can live a normal life. Put the baby up for adoption and go back to school. In the meantime, I think I may approach random guys and offer them blowjobs. I won’t take them back here, don’t worry. It’ll be fun to get used by strange men. I only did that once and it was fun; I felt like such a sexy little tart. I figure I’ll always be a slut now, but I’m getting control of my life again, so that’s kind of like a happy ending.”

“He shouldn’t have left you like that,” Carrie insisted.

“Oh, it’s okay. When I came back and begged him to let me stay, he did fuck me up the ass again. That was nice. He held my hand and leaned down and whispered in my ear, ‘May I take this seat one last time?’ It was the perfect way to say goodbye.”
VoltaireEMCSA
Transformation Master

Return to Stories