Lake Pleasantview Adventures (EX, GR, HM, MA, MF)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Lake Pleasantview Adventures (EX, GR, HM, MA, MF)

Postby bstretcher20 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:03 pm

New story that I have been working on for some time. Finished the story this time before posting anything. I'm not great at finishing stories I start and have lots that are halfway done.

===Chapter 1===
Matt and Nicole turned off the main road onto a small dirt road just as they past a sign that read 'Lake Pleasantview'.
The dirt road took them another few miles into what appeared to be unspoiled wilderness with scattered trees and rivers.
Eventually they came up to a large farmhouse that stood next to a large lake.

"Here we are!" Matt said with enthusiasm.

"It's larger than I thought it would be." Nicole answered as she looked over the large 2 story stone building.

Matt had inherited his great aunt's house and land here in Pleasantview after she passed away some weeks back.
Matt and his wife Nicole had only been married for a year and jumped at the opportunity to live in an actual large farmhouse.
It would be a welcome change from their previous small city apartment.

Matt was 25 and did Software support work for a large IT company and could work from home with his laptop.
Nicole at 21 years old, had just finished studying and was still hunting for the right job.
Nicole was a natural blond, standing around 5'6ft with a slim figure and perky C-cup breasts.

They unloaded their bags and boxes into the house and started cleaning up a bit.
Thankfully the house was completely furnished and pretty tidy.
The couple spent most of the afternoon cleaning and unpacking.
Matt made quick work of the heavy lifting and moving things around.
He used to be in the gym every second day while living back in the city, and while not very muscled, he had good definition on his 6ft frame.

After dinner Nicole found an old photo in a dresser.
"What's this?!" she asked with some shock in her voice.

She giggled as she handed the photo to Matt.

"I uhhh... think it's my aunt, with some friends of hers..." he replied with a blush.

The photo showed his very buxom aunt Lilly standing naked next to 2 couples her age who were also naked!
At least the photo was only from the waist up, providing some decency.

"I never knew aunt Lilly that well, but I didn't take her for a nudist." Matt said with a questioning look.

Nicole just looked at him and burst out laughing.

"I take it you will then be walking around naked pretty soon, seeing as its family tradition?" Nicole said bursting into another laughing fit.

"O really!" Matt shouted as he lunged at her.

"I think you should be the first to get naked!"

"Naaa!" she shouted playfully as she dashed down the passage to the bedroom.

"Come back here you!"

Matt chased her into the bedroom and tackled her onto the bed.
They started making out as soon as Matt landed on top of her.
Both of them made quick work of the other's clothes.

Matt slowed down for a few seconds to trace his fingers around her pink, delicate areolas while sucking them in turn.
Nicole had very sensitive nipples and could sometimes orgasm from just nipple play.

"I need you now!" She growled at him.

Matt didn't delay in getting on a condom and pushing his hard 5 inch dick into her wet pussy.
They always used condoms or the pull-out method after having agreed to only try for children after a few years of marriage.

"Ah! Ah! Ahh!" she moaned as he pounded away at her shaved pussy.

Matt was doing her missionary style and had his one hand holding onto her firm ass while feeling up her tits with the other.

Nicole had orgasmed 3 times by the time he climaxed. She was always multi-orgasmic. She attributed it to her high sex-drive.
Sometimes Matt struggled to keep up with her bedroom demands, but considered himself pretty lucky.

After a long embrace Matt rolled off of her with a very satisfied look on his face.

"I think we broke this house in properly now" She smiled at him.

"Definitely. We should go check out the lake tomorrow. I think the water will be great this time of year, and we got all weekend to get settled and explore the property."
bstretcher20

Re: Lake Pleasantview Adventures (EX, GR, HM, MA, MF)

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:23 pm

Hi! Welcome back! I loved Modifying Stacy, did you ever get around to writing more chapters of it, by any chance?
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby bstretcher20 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:06 pm

===Chapter 2===

The next afternoon found our young couple in their swimming outfits heading to the lake.
For Nicole that consisted of a 2 piece blue bikini that showed off her perfect C cups and highlighted her round ass.
Matt was in a colorful pair of swimming shorts.

The large lake was surrounded by a beautiful beach and a forest on the far side.
The weather was perfect for swimming and Nicole threw her towel to her husband as they got close and sprinted into the cool water.
Matt hung back for a second to admire her shapely behind, he loved the way the lower portion of the butt peaked out the sides of her bikini.

They swam and relaxed in the water for a long time.
Once they got tired of swimming, Nicole wanted to get some sun on her skin to work on her tan.
They both had very pale skin thanks to their previous indoor city life.
After drying off they found a nice spot next to the lake.

Matt was lying on his towel enjoying the views and Nicole took a nap while enjoying the sun rays on her bare skin.
A few minutes later she was woken up by some splashing nearby.

They could hear other people in the water but not see them.
A brief walk around the bend brought them to what appeared to be some camp site with chairs and tables set up under the trees.

All the people picnicking were apparently in the water because the camp site was complexly empty.
Nicole waved at the people she could see in the water and they waved back.

"I didn't know there was a picnic spot this close by." Matt said.

"Apparently we were the only ones. There seems to be a large group in the lake.
Let's go over."

"Wait, Nicole we don't even..." Before Matt could finish she was already heading off to the lake.
Matt was looking forward to a quiet day with just his wife next to the lake, but Nicole being the social butterfly that she was always wanted to meet new people and try new things.

When Matt caught up to her where the group was, Nicole was already talking and laughing with them.
"Love, this is Kate and her husband Josh." Nicole pointed them out.

"They're actually our neighbors, did you know?"

"Hi, nice to meet you guys, I never even knew there were other houses this close by."

Kate smiled warningly at Matt, and Josh gave him a nod.
"Our place is actually about 2 miles from here. Our whole family lives around the lake." Kate answered.

Matt was grateful that the water wasn't too deep to have to swim to stay afloat. He could comfortably stand in the water and it reached up to his chest.
Looking around he could see Kate appeared to be topless! Her large boobs floated freely just beneath the surface.
Matt tried not to stare and Nicole didn't seem bothered, if had she noticed.

"That's James my brother and Jessi and Tim." Kate pointed to the strangers just out of earshot from them.
"OH! but never mind, you'll get to know them all eventually." She explained.

"So it's like your whole family here then? I hope we are not intruding." Matt replied.

"No no, not al all!" Kate said with beautiful smile. She was really pretty with her long flowing brown hair and attractive face.

"Basically, our family and some friends from the old tribe." She continued.

"So, you moved in to old Lilly's place then?" Josh asked before Matt could inquire about the 'tribe' comment.
Matt made a mental note to ask about that again later if he could.

"Yea, she was my aunt. Left the place to us when she passed."

Josh and Kate both nodded sympathetically.
"We were very sad to hear about her, she was a close family friend."

It's alright, I didn't know her that well, but we needed a place to stay so we moved into her old house." Matt explained.

"Omygod!" Nicole shouted in surprise as she covered her face with her hands.

Everyone turned around to see what had startled her.

James was busy picking Jessi up out of the water in what appeared to be some playful flirting.
But the part that shocked Nicole was the fact that Jessi was topless!

"Hahaha! I see the secret is out now then." Josh laughed turning back to face them.

Matt and Nicole just stared at him all confused.

"We here at Lake Pleasantview enjoy a more, laid back lifestyle, if I can say it like that." Josh explained winking to his wife Kate.

"Yea" Kate agreed. "We swim in the nude, I hope that doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all." Nicole said smiling back at them.
Matt was slightly shocked by Nicole's calm reaction to this news.
Matt knew she was adventurous, but they were still pretty conservative people when it came to nudity.

"What you say honey, shall we join them? I've always wanted to skinny dip."

Before Matt could answer Nicole started taking her bikini top off to release her perfect breasts to the world.

"Woohoo!" She shouted.
Kate and Josh both cheered along with her and clapped hands.

Next she reached under the water to remove her bikini bottoms.
At least that part of her still remained hidden beneath the water's surface for now.

"This feels so great." Nicole sighed giving a shimmy to make her boobs shake around just beneath the surface where her nipples were hardening from the cool water.

"It's nice right? We're so used to it by now, but it's good to see new people join in in the freedom that this lake has to offer." Kate said.

Everyone suddenly turned to face Matt questionably.

"Come on love." Nicole urged him on.

Matt was not as confident as his sexy wife, and in fact was a little shy about his penis, especially because he was a grower, and shrank down quite small when not erect. The cool water also didn't help matters.
At least being this deep into the water provided some decency for both of them.

A few awkward seconds passed and Matt wondered how he had gotten into this situation all of a sudden.

"Alright then." Matt said as he started taking off his own bathing suit.
He stood back up-right and tossed his pants in the direction of the shore.
Everyone cheered again.

'This is crazy!' Matt thought to himself.

Kate stepped closer and embraced Nicole in a hug mushing her own sizable tits into Nicole's.
Once she was done with Nicole, she surprised Matt with one as well!

Matt could feel her large breast press into his chest and her leg grazed up against his member down below.
He was slightly taken off guard by her friendly demeanor but hoped that she wouldn't be able to judge his small size front their brief contact.
She winked at him as she pulled back from the embrace.

"I think you guys will fit right in with our little community." Kate said beaming at them.
Matt noticed that Josh was staring at Nicole’s boobs unashamedly.
Nicole was blushing, but Matt suspected it was more excitement than embarrassment making her cheeks glow.

They had never been naked like this in front of other people. It was scary and exiting.

James and the others were swimming over to them now.
Kate did another round of introductions and James gave Nicole a big embrace.

Matt glanced over to his wife and noticed she was biting her lip seductively as James pulled away, like she did when she got turned on.
Matt hoped that it was just the excitement of the moment and not the hug from James that got her going.

James was Kate's older brother and appeared to be in his mid-twenties.
Jessi was a friend that lived nearby and appeared to be Kate's age.
Tim was Kate's younger brother, he was 16.

"There's Dad back now." Kate said pointing to the shore where another couple was walking towards them.
"Let's get lunch. You guys have to join us!" she begged.
"We always have way too much food anyway."

Matt and Nicole looked at each other.
Nicole nodded and Matt shrugged.

"Sure! We'd love to." Nicole answered.

As everyone exited the water, Matt and Nicole noticed a couple of odd things.

Firstly, Jessi and Kate's boobs were big! Really big! Probably a J or H cup by Matt's estimates.
They had very large dark nipples as well to go along with their large boobs.
They were definitely natural as well, judging by the natural hang they had.

Matt could feel a little blood rush back into his shrunken penis which was a small 3 inches in its current state.
He was always turned on by a good set of boobs and what was currently on display was just a boob overload.

Secondly, Josh and James were very well endowed down below!
Josh was a solid 10 inches soft, and this was after coming out of cold water!
James was an incredible 12 inches flaccid!

No wonder Nicole had blushed after hugging him, she must obviously have felt that python brush up against her.
Matt was starting to feel very aware of his much smaller dick now that it was out in the open for everyone to see.

Matt looked over to Tim, Kate's 16 year old brother, as he came out the water to see if it ran in the family.
Surprisingly Tim's dick was a pretty regular 6 inches, still pretty large for a soft penis, but more in the realm of what could be considered natural. The only strange thing was that Tim had a pretty long foreskin, it hung past the end of his dick probably by another inch.

Lastly, as the two young woman exited the water, Matt and Nicole saw that both of them were sporting a very thick and dark bush. Their nether lips were completely hidden by the hair, and they even had a light wisp of hair leading up to their navels.

Matt grabbed Nicole's hand tight and looked at her in shock with raised eyebrows!
Nicole dragged her eyes away from the exiting scenes in front of her and gave Matt a very nervous smile!

Nicole was definitely exited by everything she was seeing and looked over to Matt's exposed genitals.
Matt's small dick was a bit disappointing to look at after witnessing such large ones on their new friends, but she tried not to dwell on it.

Kate ran over and hugged the two newcomers who were equally gifted.

"Daddy, this is Nicole and Matt."

The man shook their hands and introduced himself as Samuel.
Samuel was topless but wearing large loose fitting pair of pants so it was difficult to tell if he was also packing heat.
He introduced his wife Rebecca, who was wearing a loose see-through robe that did little to hide her mammoth breasts.
Her huge boobs hung down to her bellybutton, also with large nipples. Apparently it did run in the family.

"So nice to meet you!" Rebecca said warmly and gave them each a quick hug.

"Kate, would you be a dear and grab lunch out the truck?"

"Sure thing. I invited our new friends to join for lunch, hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all sweetie, there's plenty to go around."

Matt and Nicole noticed that no one was moving to get dressed again, so they just stayed naked as well.
It would be very awkward if only they got dressed again.
They didn't want to offend their new friends, especially after they invited them to join for lunch.

They all proceeded to share lunch sitting on blankets next to the lake.
James sat next to Nicole and made no effort to hide his large dick.
Nicole stole glances at it the entire time and could feel her nipples growing hard.

Apparently their new friends were more than just people who liked to swim naked.
Matt was trying to hide his small member by sitting cross legged and holding his hands in front of him when he could.

"So you might have noticed that we are all overly open with our bodies." James explained to Nicole.

"I guessed that much after no one got dressed after the swim." She smiled back stealing another glance between his legs.

"You have a very attractive body Nicole, nothing you need to feel ashamed about."

"Thanks, your pretty fit-looking, and have such a nice tan." She complimented him back hoping that she didn't sound too flirty.

"How long have you two been going out?" James asked nodding in Matt's direction.

"We're actually married, about a year now."

"I see." He replied with just a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"It's your first time being naked in a group like this, I can tell, but you have nothing to worry about. Everyone that lives here are good people. We are what some might call nudists or naturists."

"How did this all start if you don’t mind me asking?" she replied.

"As long as I can remember." James said leaning back and running his hand through his hair.
"My parents and their parents all grew up here and they all hardly ever wear any clothes, only when we go to town."

"That sounds interesting. Matt and I grew up in pretty conservative environments and this is all new for us, but I think I could get used to swimming naked."

Nicole could feel herself getting hot between her legs. She hope no one noticed, especially Matt.
All these naked and well hung guys around were having a strong effect on her.

Another family approached and Samuel waved them over.
"Roger! Over here, join us."

Roger was also naked and walked over to the picnic with his wife and son next to them.
Roger was equally well endowed between his legs and his wife also had abnormally large breasts hanging down to her lower stomach. Their son Marc was also naked and Matt was noticed that he was about the same size as the other young boy. About 5 or 6 inches with a long foreskin hanging further down.

Matt was starting to puzzle together a pattern. The woman all had huge boobs and didn't shave their privates, and the men had monster dicks, except the younger boys.

After everyone had finished their lunch, Samuel announced that he also wanted to take a dip in the lake.
He took off his pants and Matt almost fell over backwards as he saw the salami that popped out between Samuel’s legs.
He had the biggest penis that Matt had ever seen! It was probably 15 inches soft and hung down close to his knees.
He also had very sizable balls hanging down heavily behind his huge dick.
Samuel strolled casually into the lake with his member flopping around between his legs.

Nicole was back in her conversation with James and didn't see what Matt had just witnessed.

Rebecca also stripped down and walked to the lake, but not before Matt got a quick glance at her stupendous boobs.
Her boobs hung down low and heavy with huge dark areolas.
She also sported a big bush between her legs, but her prominent labia which hung out a few inches could be seen.

Matt shook his head to clear his thoughts. This was crazy! How did these people get so big and why was it so erotic to him.
He could feel himself starting to get erect.

He knew he shouldn't, but he stole one last glance at Rebecca’s backside as she entered the lake. He could see her huge tits swing around even from behind!
Initially Matt felt very insecure about his size around the other men, but looking around now with no one's body being obscured by the lunch they were eating earlier, Matt could take in the beauty before him.

He glanced down to see his dick was as at full mast, pointing straight out, all 5 inches of it.
He was erect enough that his foreskin pulled back exposing his shiny head.

Matt panicked and stood up quickly and turned to Nicole.

"I uuh, I'm gonna go take a swim." he managed to get out.

"Watch out! You’ll take someone's eye out there mate." James joked bringing out a round of laughter and all the attention to Matt.

"Sweety!" Nicole exclaimed feeling embarrassed for her husband.

Matt just stood there not knowing where to look.

"That's alight man." James said. It's only natural.
"Look" He said pointing over to Tim sitting on the far side of their picnic circle.

Matt looked over at Tim and saw him trying to subtly hide his own boner that was pointing sky high.

"Yea, it happens to all of us Matt." Kate joined in trying to console him.
"I'd be disappointed if I didn't turn Josh on when he looks at me." She said and smiled over to her husband while playfully groping his crotch.

Matt felt slightly better about his current situation, even if he was being compared to the teenager that was dealing with his own large erection. It was just unfortunate that Tim’s erection was probably 8 or 9 inches long, way larger than Matt's.

"It's alright. Here, I'll go with you." Nicole said getting up as well.

"Sure, let’s all go cool off a bit." James added standing up.

Matt could not help but notice that James’s soft dick put his erect penis to shame.
He was hoping Nicole didn't make that comparison.

Everyone cooled off in the water for some time.
The cold water helped Matt to lose his erection and he could relax and get to know the people a bit better.
Nicole was really clicking with their new neighbors, Kate and Josh while James continued his playful flirting with Jessi.
Matt noticed that Tim was also hanging around them now and staring at Nicole's barely submerged boobs whenever he could.

Josh was holding Kate in front of him and Kate's hands were underneath the water the whole time.
When it got a bit late, Matt signaled to Nicole that they should perhaps get going.

"You should join us again tomorrow guys!" Kate said excitedly.

"Sure! Sounds great!" Nicole hastily replied.

"I might have to prepare some things around the house and get my office sorted out, so I might not join." Matt chimed in.

"Aaaaahh" complained Kate.
"That's alright, I'm just gonna show Nicole this cool mudding pond we have close by."

"Mudding?" Nicole asked feeling her curiosity spike.

"Yea! I'll tell you more tomorrow." Kate replied with a wink as she stepped forward to hug Nicole goodbye.

As Kate moved away from Josh a flesh pole sprung up from beneath the water's surface.
It was Josh's dick! Completely hard and jutting straight up parallel to his body.

Matt's jaw dropped open when he saw this. He was brought back out of his awe struck trance by Kate pressing up against him to hug him goodbye.

Josh then proceeded to step forward and hug Nicole goodbye.
In doing so he pressed his hard-on right up against Nicole and between her breasts like this was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oooh! Ahh alright!" Nicole blushed furiously.
She had to use all her willpower to act cool and not freak out.
Feeling his warm cock press up against her sent a jolt to her pussy and she could feel her nipples growing extra hard.
Josh's dick was massive! The head alone had to be the size of her clenched fist.
She quickly glanced over to Matt, but his wide eyes signaled her to just go with it.

After all the hugs they waded out of the lake again. Thankfully the other people just waved goodbye.
Nicole still felt hot as she put her bikini back on hastily once on shore.
They didn't say much until they got back to the house again.

"Wow! So that was, interesting." Nicole sighed loudly as they entered the house.

"You can say that again!" Matt agreed. "Who would have guessed this community is full of nudists?
And such well hung guys?!"

Nicole was glad Matt brought it up first. She could not get all the large dicks out of her brain, but didn't want to mention it first so as to not give Matt any reason to feel insecure.

"They were pretty big weren't they?" Nicole asked in turn.

Matt just shook his head and whistled.

"And did you see the women? Just as overly developed, what's going on with these people?" Matt continued.

"Did it turn you on a little, Mr beach boner? Hehehe!" Nicole joked.
"I didn't forget about that, did those big tits get you all hard?" she continued with her jokes as she pushed herself up against him.

"I, I guess it was pretty erotic with all the naked people, and being nude in front of everyone." He replied.

"Well I enjoyed it a lot!" Nicole said with perhaps too much enthusiasm.
"Seeing you naked the whole time is great and was starting to get me hot."
She hoped she was selling it enough for him to believe that's all it was.

Matt dared not ask if she was actually turned on by the other guys there, he was afraid of her answer.
He didn't know how to tell her that he felt very insecure about his size around those other well-hung guys.

"I think, we should try hanging out around the house naked tomorrow. Just to see what it's like and to try something new."

"Cool, we can do that." Matt replied, without much feeling in it.

"Are you gonna stop shaving as well?" Matt asked. Trying to change the subject away from him also having to be naked.
"That seems to be the norm for these nudists."

"I don't mind, if you're alright with it..." She replied, letting it hang in the air so that he could decide.

Nicole had a neat little landing strip of brown pubes above her cute pussy.

"Yes, go ahead, grow it out a little." He smiled at her picturing her cute little pussy in her bikini.
Perhaps some more hair would conceal her pussy from the other nudists a bit and possibly also hide when she gets horny and engorged down there like he knew she did.

Matt liked the way her pussy was hidden until she got horny and all puffed up. Her little clit poked out of its hiding place and became a bit more visible, making it easier to find.

"I don't think I've ever seen you grow a full bush before, I'm curious to see how it looks. I think you’ll rock it."

"Hehehe! You think?" She laughed.
"I wasn't thinking full bush, but alright, I think I'll let it grow wild for a change, embrace the nudist lifestyle completely.

"Great! As long as you still shave your legs though, right?" Matt asked with some worry in his voice.

"Yes! Always, I don't think we need to take it that far." She shook her head.

"Come here you sexy little Minx" He grabbed her and pulled her in close for a long kiss.
They made their way to the bedroom where Matt threw her onto the bed and spread her legs.
"Oooh! I like where this is going." She said gently rubbing her own nipples as her husband knelt between her open legs.

Matt kissed her inner thighs to tease her some more and enjoyed the view of her delicate pink pussy in front of him.
He gave her clit a few tentative licks before jabbing his tongue into her as far as he could.

"Aaaah yes!! That’s the spot." Nicole moaned.

Matt continued his oral ministrations until Nicole had her first orgasm, or warmup orgasm as he thought of them.
Nicole was multi-orgasmic and could come anywhere from 3 to 10 times during sex and was only limited by how long Matt could carry on, so what Matt liked to do is start things off with either an oral orgasm or one with just breast and nipple stimulation.

"Ready for the main course?" he asked standing up and grabbing hold of his hard tool.

"Definitely!"

Matt pulled his foreskin back slightly more to expose all of his dick head, quickly put on a condom and shoved it into his wife's waiting snatch with one smooth motion. She was very wet at this point and his 5 inch member had little resistance on entry.

"Oooommmm" Nicole moaned again as she groped her own boobs.

Matt started pumping and was soon in a good rhythm.
He kept on feeling up her thighs and ass while humping away and loved the scene in front of him.
Matt always thought Nicole would have made an excellent porn start in another life. She checked all the right boxes.
She had a great body, high sex-drive and did all kind of sexy things like moan while having sex and touching herself for extra stimulation.

Matt leaned forward and took one of her pink nipples into his mouth and nibbled lightly on it.

"Aaaahhh! I'm....close!" She got out between thrusts.

"Uuuungggg, Yessss!" she screamed as they both came together.

Matt's movements became erratic and he struggled to maintain his rhythm while spurting out load after load.
Nicole rode the blissful high as long as she could while feeling her lover pump his hot load into her.

"That was amazing." she breathed as Matt rolled off her.

"It really was." He agreed.

Nicole pulled the covers over them and they both fell sleep almost instantly.
Nicole's last thoughts flashed to the large pricks she had witnessed earlier that day, and Matt's to the very well-endowed woman.
bstretcher20

Postby bstretcher20 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:46 pm

===Chapter 3===

They spent the next morning nude, even if it felt awkward at first.
Matt kept on getting hard when he was around her and eventually just put on a pair of pants while Nicole walked around without a stitch of clothing on.
Nicole was really enjoying it and the weather was just warm enough to make it comfortable without needing extra clothes.
Unconsciously, Nicole's hands would occasionally wonder to stroke her landing strip above her pussy or to idly play with a nipple.

By the afternoon, Nicole wanted to go hang out by the lake, but Matt wasn't so keen to go himself.
Matt was busy organizing his new workspace in the one spare room. He had to start a big new software project the following day.

"You can go on your own if you want, its fine." He told her.

"Are you sure? I'll wear my bikini again if you want me to." She gave him the choice.

"I think, just see how the other people dress first."
Matt felt a little anxious about Nicole walking around naked in front of the other big dicked guys.

"Helooo! Nicole! You in there?" They heard coming from the front door.
It was their neighbor, Kate.

Nicole ran to the door to open for her.
Unsurprisingly, Kate was naked again.

"Hi Kate." Nicole greeted.
Nicole was shocked again by how large Kate's boobs were, shocked and envious.
Her own C-cup boobs weren't small and she always enjoyed their size, but the massive fun bags before her made her feel a bit inadequate. Nicole judged Kate to be a natural J-cup with big dark nipples and areolas that covered a good 3 inches on the ends of her boobs.

"Howdy neighbor. Ready to go?"

"Yea, yea, let me just get my bikini..."

"Nonsense, no don't need that. You're perfectly ready just like that!"

"You sure? I guess you're right, if everyone else is also gonna be naked."
Nicole felt a blush creep to her cheeks as she saw Kate give her a once over.

"Is Matt joining?" Kate asked peering into the house.

"Naw, he's gotta do some other stuff.

Nicole turned around and shouted back into Matt's direction.

"It's Kate, we're going to the lake for a bit, see you later!"

"Alright, enjoy!" she heard him call back.

Kate gave her a big smile and they set off.
Matt felt slightly better, if it was only Kate coming to get Nicole. Perhaps it would only be them two today.

"Where is Josh?" Nicole asked as they were walking in the lake's direction.

"It's just the ladies today." Kate replied giving Nicole a very naughty smile.
"We're not going to the lake, I wanna show you another cool spot, where just the women hang out on occasion.
The men don't go there, but they got their own spots."

Nicole was very curious now to see this mysterious place.

A short walk into the forest brought them to a small glade with some a large mud pool against a rock face.

"What is this place?" Nicole asked.

"It's a mud well." Kate answered smiling at her.
"Women from our community have been coming here for a long time, many generations in fact.
As the legend goes, the Lowlong tribe that used to inhabit the area around the lake use to send their women to this spot to enter the mud and become more fertile, and would then poses magic to entice the men and produce many children."

"Alright...." Nicole looked at her unconvinced.

"Hehehehe. I see you’re not so quick to believe old legends." Kate laughed.

"We mostly just come here to enjoy the warm mud, it does wonders for your skin." Kate continued as she led Nicole into the pool.

"This feels great!" Nicole remarked as they slid naked into the pool of mud. Nicole wasn't sure what she had expected, but it was pretty warm.

The pool was just deep enough that you could sit in it and have your head remain above the surface.
It was clean of any clumps or debris and had a smooth texture. Nicole guessed it was pretty nice as far as mud goes.

The woman relaxed and made idle chit chat for some time while just enjoying the relaxing qualities of the mud.

"So how come only the women come here, and not the men?" Nicole asked.

"It's just tradition, I'm not even sure how far back it goes, and besides the men take a trip every now and then to a different pool that's only for men. So we each have our own little spot. It's nice to have a place to chill with just the ladies sometimes."

"I see." Nicole answered, still thinking of many more peculiarities about the people living around the lake.

"Thanks for bringing me here, my skin feels really good."
Nicole felt more than just good on her skin, her nipples were hard and she was sure she had flushed cheeks because she was feeling some strong feelings emanate from her pussy.

"I know right, and there is apparently some underground volcanic activity that heats up the mud."
Kate replied.

After an hour in the mud the two women made their way back to the lake to rinse off.
They followed that up with some tanning on the shore.
Nicole was feeling very liberated by being nude in front of other people the whole time and she got along really well with Kate. She also wanted to lose her bikini tan and be golden all over like Kate.

Later that afternoon when Nicole got back to the house she found Matt sitting in his shorts behind his desk working just as she had left him. They caught up and Nicole told him that they were just at the lake all day. She decided to keep the details of the Mud pool a secret for the moment, seeing as it was for the women only.

After dinner they were both hanging out on the couch. Matt was still in his shorts and Nicole was still naked.
Nicole had been feeling very randy since getting back from her excursion with Kate and she was worried that she might be leaking out onto the couch.
She reached over to grab Matt's crotch and smiled seductively at him.
Matt knew his wife all too well and her techniques for initiating sex.
He barely had time to smile back at her before she pounced on him and starting making out.

She moaned loudly while humping him and Matt got hard in no time at all.
His wife was naked after all and seeing her glorious naked figure walking around the house did put him in a near-constant state of arousal.

Matt wrestled his horny wife away for a few seconds to release his 5 inch boner from his pants.
She impaled herself on his hardness in one swift motion with her legs straddling him right there on the couch.

'Wow! She must have been horny to get this wet already.' Matt thought to himself as his wife starting riding him hard and fast. There were wet slapping noises emanating from their living room and Nicole even started to moan each time she came down on his stiff member.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Harder! Harder!" Nicole carried on.

'She's riding me....' Matt wondered. 'How much harder can I go?'

"Aaahhh! Fuck Yess!" Nicole climaxed loudly.
Matt also released his load at the same time. He was thankful for not having any neighbors close by, otherwise they might have heard the entire show.

Nicole was lying all over him while still slowly grinding her hot snatch against his pelvis and shrinking dick while leaking out onto his groin.
Matt carried his spent wife back to the bedroom and laid her down.

He admired her naked beauty where she lay and covered her with the blankets, at which point she was already asleep.
Matt's entire groin was wet from their love making session. He knew Nicole could get wet once they got going, but this must have been a new record.
He got cleaned up and considered putting some pants back on for a second before getting into bed.
'Naw! Might as well try this nudist thing while at home.' He decided before going to bed.
bstretcher20

Postby bstretcher20 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:56 pm

===Chapter 4===

It's been 2 weeks since Kate had taken Nicole to the mud pit and since then they have been going every second day.
Sometimes Rebecca or Jessi would also join, but the men never went with when it was time for mudding.
Nicole's bush has grown in properly by now, and somewhat longer and wilder than she remembered it ever getting.
She felt like she fit in better now with the other buxom, hairy-snatch woman of Lake Pleasantview.

She was getting out of the shower and took a minute to admire her tanned nakedness in the mirror.
She had gotten a healthy-looking golden tan from being outdoors and nude so much in the past two weeks.
He pussy was completely hidden by her dark bush but she could feel her pussy tingle with arousal as was almost the norm for her lately. She had been horny most of the time and been fucking Matt as often as she could.
Her pubic hair extended onto her inner thighs and up onto her lower stomach a bit further than she liked, but overall she was enjoying the new wild look.

Nicole parted her pubic hair to get a look at her pussy and noticed her labia and clit were red and swollen, like they usually were when she got aroused. The weird thing was that she felt aroused all the time lately and her pussy was always swollen and wet. She could see a drop of arousal had starting leaked out of her.

"Dammit, I just showered.' she thought.
Nicole wiped her leaking pussy with a tissue and admired her boobs.
They seemed to be hanging differently, almost lower if that were possible and her nipples also seemed to be darker than previously. That was probably just from being in the sun so much.
She hefted them up and down in her hands feeling their weight, but ultimately dismissing any growth.

Unknown to Nicole, her boobs were in fact larger, closer to a D or DD cup by now, but not wearing a bra for the past two weeks left her completely in the dark to her actual new size.

Matt had not gotten out of the house much as work had kept him behind his computer and closed doors most of the time.
Their neighbors Kate and Josh were coming over for dinner this evening upon Nicole's request.
She had become good friends with Kate and wanted them all to get along.

Matt felt a bit nervous for the dinner party, because he suspected everyone would be naked again, as was normal for everyone else in the neighborhood.
Matt loved his wife and himself walking around naked and all the sex that came with it, but he could not forget about how much larger his fellow neighbors were, down below.

Thinking about it also brought back images of the large-breasted woman he had met that day at the lake.
Perhaps it wouldn't be the worst thing to get to 'see' Kate again.

Matt loved his wife and her sexy body, but being a boob man, he could not deny his feelings towards woman who were even bustier than his wife.

"So you're sure they are going to be naked again?" Matt asked Nicole for what seemed like the 100th time.

"Yes!" She insisted again. "It's a lifestyle, not a random occurrence that they are nude.
We've been doing it for the past two weeks. I don't get what you're worried about, you have a great bod love." She tried to ease his nerves.

"Alright then. Man I look pretty pale next to you don't I?" He asked as he pulled down his shorts that he took to wearing when he felt the need for some modesty.

"Only slightly." She smiled back at him.
"How about coming to the lake with me tomorrow to get some sun in?"

"I think I can manage a day off. Just need to send a few mails in the morning."

"Awesome! It's gonna be great, we can have a picnic there and everything." She winked at him when saying 'everything'.

Kate and Josh showed up on time later that evening and with 2 bottles of wine. It's as if they knew they would need some alcohol to loosen some inhibitions.

"So good to see you again!" Kate greeted Matt as she walked into the living room.
Matt felt instant relief when he saw that they were in fact naked, and that he was not set up for any cruel surprises.
His relief turned into attraction as Kate's giant boobs pushed into his bare chest as she hugged him.
He had almost forgotten how large her breasts were.

"Good to see you too." He replied.

As she pulled back Matt could not help but stare at the beautiful woman in front of him.
She was a bit shorter than him, about Nicole's height with a slightly chubbier build and massive J-cup tits and large nipples to go with them. Kate also rocked the full bush and her pussy was completely hidden behind a forest of hair.

"Hey Matt, how's it hanging?" Josh extended a hand to Matt with a smile.

"Err good thanks." Matt hoped Josh didn't notice him staring at Kate.

"You guys have a nice place."

"Thanks." Matt could not help but notice Josh's massive 10 inch python dangling around as he walked.
It was really thick also and the head was covered mostly by foreskin.
Josh also sported a hefty set of balls behind his large member.

"Food is almost ready!" Nicole announced.
"Honey, will you pour our guests some wine so long?"

Matt poured everyone some wine and they settled in.
Matt sat down and crossed his legs to hide his meager penis in front of the guests.
Josh on the other hand appeared to have no shame and sat open legged and let his dong hang freely.
Matt felt his cheeks go red and did his best not to stare at the guests.
He could feel his arousal growing each time he spied Kate's huge tits.

Thankfully, just then Nicole brought in the lasagna and they actually had a good time just talking over dinner.
Turns out Josh was into the family dairy farming business and Kate was a stay at home wife.

"How are you guys enjoying it here so far?" Josh probed.

"It's great! It's very peaceful and the lake is just lovely." Nicole answered.
"I think we're getting the hang of the nudist thing as well, its freeing not to worry about clothes or appearances."

"That's awesome!." Kate beamed enthusiastically. "It's important to get along with the community here. Everyone is very close and friendly and you guys feel like part of the big family already."

"You guys up for a game?" Nicole asked.
"How about a round of 30 seconds?"

"Definitely, but if we win then we choose the next game." Josh answered with a devilish smile.

They all sat on the carpet and played 30 seconds for the next hour.
Kate and Josh were surprisingly good. Matt poured more drinks and everyone was having a good time.
Nicole was a cheap drunk and was already getting tipsy.

Matt was getting used to being nude around them and almost relaxed a bit too much as he felt the start of an erection when Nicole grazed his dick with her hand where she had been holding his thigh.

"Love! uuh why don't you get us some more drinks?" Matt said without thinking just to draw attention away from his growing boner.

"Great idea!" Nicole jumped up sending her tits wobbling around.
With Nicole standing up and Matt still sitting on the ground he had a good view of his wife's bare genitals and could see some moisture leaking out down her leg. He felt his dick jump with excitement.

"Kate, let’s get some drinks. I think you guys would have won in another round anyways."

"Hehehe, yea probably." She giggled as they made their way to the kitchen with their arms around each other's shoulders like old friends.

Matt stood up and poured himself some more wine, just to have a reason to turn away from Josh so that he wouldn't notice his now almost full-on boner.

"How's that second bottle coming along there?" Joshed asked.

"Just about done, pass me your glass and I'll fill you up." Matt said only turning around part way to take the glass.

Josh walked over to the table and picked up the other empty bottle.

"Seeing as we won, it's only fair we pick the next game."

"So what's the game then?" Matt asked between deep breaths to calm his exited member down.
He could feel his boner starting to subside.

"It's truth or dare with a twist."

"Alright...." Matt sounded a bit unsure.
Matt had played it back in high school a few times, but didn't see it as a thing adults played.

"It's simple, we sit in a circle and spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on gets to choose the truth or dare for the person opposite them." Josh explained.

"Sounds simple enough." Matt agreed.

"Who's ready for shots!" Nicole shouted as she came back into the living room carrying a tray of tequila shooters.

Nicole was clearly getting drunk, and it seems like Kate who was also tipsy was enabling her.
Matt compared his naked wife next to Kate and the difference between their bodies.
They were similar height and build, but Kate was a bit curvier and way more voluptuous in the chest department.
Nicole's tan was close to Kate's own golden shade and both had hairy cunts, but Kate's bush appeared even larger and darker.
The very prominent and erect nipples that both woman were sported also did not go unnoticed by Matt.

"Ooooh! Are we starting the real game now?" Kate remarked as she handed out shot glasses.

"Can I go first? This looks fun." Nicole chimed in smiling at Kate.

Matt was starting to feel the effects of the wine but was sure that his wife and Kate had been conspiring in the kitchen.

"Bottoms up!" Josh yelled and they all downed their tequila shots.

Nicole stumbled into Matt and gave him a big kiss before they found their spots on the carpet again.
Matt felt his member stirring back to life.

Kate and Josh were sitting opposite them to form a small circle between them all.
Kate's hand was lazily stroking her husband’s thick cock where it lay on the ground between his crossed legs.
They looked on to Nicole who had the bottle, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Matt shrugged it off as them just being intimate as couples are and possibly a bit drunk and horny. He knew for sure that he was feeling very randy right now.

Nicole spun the bottle and it landed on Kate.
"So this means I can make you tell a truth or do a dare right?" Nicole asked with flushed cheeks.
Her eyes were stealing glances and Josh's massive dick every few seconds.

"Yes, so I'll do dare! I'm up for anything!" Kate said enthusiastically.

This raised some eyebrows from Nicole and Matt, but they were sort of expecting it, seeing as Kate was already nude and being frisky with her husband.

"Alright.." Nicole said tapping her fingers on her chin.
"I dare you to get that." She pointed at Josh's dick. "...to be fully erect!"

"What!?" Matt asked shocked.

"Deal! That's an easy one." Kate agreed and started rubbing her husband’s think member in earnest.

Nicole was also surprised. She was getting horny and just spoke without thinking properly, but she secretly had been longing to see Josh's full potential.

In no time, Josh's 10 inch dick was gaining mass and pointing up higher and higher.
Kate was now using both hands to pump his member up and down. Each hand couldn't even get close to encircling the thick piece of man-meat.
As Josh's penis reached a crescendo the foreskin pulled completely back over the fat purple head.
His dick stood up at around 13 inches from his crotch at an angle parallel to his abdomen, it reached up to his upper chest.

Matt could not believe what he was seeing! This man had an absolute unit of a cock that put his meager penis to shame.
He looked over to Nicole and her mouth was hanging open and her eyes filled with lust. Matt had never felt more envious of another man like he did now, seeing the effect it had on his wife.

"There we go, all nice and hard." Kate smiled as she stopped stroking her husband and grabbed the bottle to spin for her turn.

Josh just leaned back on his arms and spread his legs wider, but looked perfectly content to just chill with his member fully erect and not getting any more attention.

Kate spun the bottle and brought everyone back to the game at hand, even though Josh's dick was even more distracting now as it bobbed around larger than life out of the coroner of everyone's eyesight.

The bottle stopped spinning and landed on Matt.

"Oooh! Matty" Kate sung, winking at him as she gave him a smile.
Her eyes glanced down between his legs and Matt felt embarrassed to be naked around Josh right now.
Kate's smile disappeared as her eyes landed on Matt's flaccid penis.

Nicole gave Matt a reassuring look but did not seem to pick up on his angst.

"Ok...I'll start you off nice and easy. How’s about you pour everyone another round of shots."

Matt signed internally. For a moment he imagined Kate asking him to get his dick hard. That would have been humiliating, after everyone saw Josh strut his abundant asset.

"Deal!" Matt agreed as he jumped up and started gathering glasses.

He poured the tequila into the glasses in the kitchen and when he returned a minute later he was surprised by the scene before him.

Nicole was sitting on her knees in front of Josh and both she and Kate had their hands wrapped around his think pole.

"Here's the shots..." He announced slowly.

They all turned to face him and Nicole and Kate burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Kate bet me that we couldn’t cover all of Josh's dick with both our hands, and she was right! We didn't even get close." Nicole explained.

Matt could see that she wasn't lying. With both Kate and her hands around his shaft, they were still below his enormous cock-head. Matt could also tell that Nicole was proper drunk now and would be very suggestible, as she always got when drunk. Matt also knew that she was particularly horny and Josh's dick must be sending her over the edge. Another pang of jealously hit Matt, but drinking the next round of shots made him care slightly less and also feel his libido bubbling back up.

It was now Matt's turn to spin. He looked around the circle once before spinning. Nicole was now back next to his side and Josh was still holding his erection at full mast across from him.
He spun, and it landed pointing to Nicole and the back end to Josh, meaning Josh could truth or dare Nicole.

"Hmmmm, interesting." Josh hummed.

Nicole blushed even harder and pushed her hair back behind her ears in a flirty manner.

"Nicole, I dare you to make out with Kate."

Both girls did a sharp intake of breath as if shocked, but Matt could swear he saw their nipples hardening even further.

They wasted no time and started crawling towards each other on the carpet.
Matt was drawn to how low Kate's jugs hung and swayed when she was on her hands and knees.

They sat right up against each other and starting kissing without any pause. Their hands started roaming each other's bodies and they both made little moaning noises.

Matt could not believe how hot this was! 'What was in that tequila to make them so horny?' he wondered.
He also felt himself become more aroused as his own dick started filling up again.

Josh was slowly nodding his head as he stroked his member while watching them.

Matt could not look away from the two women.
They were making out properly now. Tongues in each other's mouths and everything.
Nicole's hands were feeling up Kate's large breasts and tugging on those large nipples.
Her small hands made Kate's tits look even larger.

Just when it looked like the girls might start doing something more they broke off and scooted back to their side of the circle.
It took the guys a few seconds to snap out of their lust-filled fantasies.

"That was....fun" Nicole said wiping saliva from her mouth.

"I guess it's my turn then."

She spun the bottle. Before it even came to a full stop she blurted out her dare.
"I dare both guys to put on these blindfolds."

"That's not allowed.." Matt started to say, but no one seemed to care anymore and the girls were pretty buzzed. Matt realized he was sporting wood and tried to shift a bit to cover his arousal.

Nicole pulled a large black blindfold out of nowhere and started tidying it around his face.
Before he could protest Nicole hushed him and told him not to worry.

Nicole pushed Matt back so that he was leaning back on his elbows with his legs still crossed on the floor, but he knew he was exposing his hard-on to the world.

"I dare you to suck him off." Matt heard Kate say, but he could not see anything past the blindfold and assumed Kate was daring Nicole to give him a BJ.

He heard some shuffling around and then gentle hands pushing his legs apart.
After a short pause and some more giggling from the ladies, his member was engulfed in the warm wet sensation that could only be a mouth.

'I can't believe this! Nicole is giving me a blow job in front of our neighbors."
Shock turned into pleasure and he had forgotten how amazing Nicole's blow jobs were.
He knew he wasn't going to last long. He felt 3 fingers also starting to stroke him while a mouth kept on working his head. His dick was too short for a mouth and a whole hand to occupy it at one time.

Josh let out a groan that could only mean Kate was sucking him off as well.
Without seeing much else and feeling drunk himself Matt decided to just enjoy the moment.

"I'm close!" He got out between breaths. He knew Nicole liked a warning before having to swallow his load.

"Aaah fuck yes!" Matt came a few seconds later. The stroking and sucking continued for another bit, then slowed and stopped. Matt eased back onto his back and just enjoyed the feeling.

He could hear wet smacking noises close by. Josh must still be getting his BJ.

Matt slowly reached up and pulled off his blindfold. His head spun a bit from getting his vision back while under the effects of the wine and tequila.
It took Matt a second to figure out what he was seeing. He thought it was Nicole sucking him off, but it was Kate!

Nicole was busy working on Josh's monster tool!

Kate could see his surprise and tried to reassure him that everything is alright.

"I hope you're not upset big boy" She said lifting his hand and placing it on her large breast.
"It was actually Nicole's idea, but we do this often, everyone around these parts have open relationships and we're like one big family."

It was hard to get upset with a hand resting on amazing breasts like hers and also after having received an amazing Blow Job. The 'big boy' comment made him pause a bit, but he brushed it off as Kate just trying to make him feel better.

"Didn’t you enjoy it Matt, was I not good?" She asked sounding very hurt.

"No not at all, you were great, brilliant. I was just surprised." Matt hoped he saved the moment.
Kate smiled back at him while running her hand along his leg.

At the other side of the living room Nicole was busy reaching a climax to her adventure with Josh.
"HMMMMMM!!!" Nicole tried to moan in protest as Josh opened up a firehouse into her mouth.
Josh fell onto his back and veins were visibly pulsating on his long dick. It made for quite the contrast against Nicole's small feminine hands.

Nicole swallowed desperately, but a few drops escaped and ran down the length of Josh's dick onto his sizable balls. After what felt like a minute of gushing, Josh finally stopped cumming and Nicole broke the seal off his cock with an audible smack.

She leaned back breathing heavily and wiped her mouth.
It was a miracle that Josh's large cock-head actually fit in her mouth.

"That was..." Nicole started shaking her head and glanced over to Matt. "...something else." She finished.

"Well done!" Kate joked "You wrestled the python and made it out alive."
They both laughed at that, and Matt chuckled nervously becoming acutely aware of the size difference between his dick and Josh's.

Matt and Nicole had never really talked about being in an open relationship, but the past few weeks at the lake and being nude around other people was sort off in that direction.
Kate did just suck his dick as well so Matt reasoned that he could not be upset with Nicole doing the same for Josh.

"That was fun. You guys are totally great to hang out with and I'm so glad you're our neighbors." Kate remarked as if they had just shared a nice meal and not an orgy.
It seemed to Matt that people around these parts were just very casual about sexual activities.
Matt did like Kate and Josh, even though Josh made him feel inadequate.

They all got cleaned up a bit and chatted about their plans for the weekend.
Nicole agreed to go tanning by the lake with Kate again tomorrow and they were all going to picnic together for lunch. James and Jessi would also be joining the picnic.

As they were sitting talking on the couches, again Matt noticed that his wife was still wet as hell and her juice leaking out ever so slowly onto the towels that had been placed on the couch cushions. She must still be horny he reckoned.

It was getting late and Josh and Kate bid there fare wells and thanked them for the great evening and set off as naked as they had arrived. Thankfully the night air was not too cold for a short nude stroll.

As soon as the door closed behind the neighbors, Nicole jumped Matt!
She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"I'm so horny for you now." She breathed heavily as she came up for air between kisses.
Matt was expecting some attack like this and started carrying her to the bed.
A brief thought flashed through his head that she was still thinking about Josh's monster dick and that that was what was making her hot.

As they fell on the bed Matt was already hard and she had left a wet spot on his crotch already.
He slid into her wetness with ease and started thrusting.

"Ahhh yes, that's what I need!"

Matt humped faster and grabbed hold of her firm butt with one hand and manipulated her erect nipples with the other.
Nicole's boobs seemed larger to him, but he could not be sure as she had not worn much clothes lately.
He told himself they were larger to fuel his desire more.
Her boobs shook roughly in rhythm with his thrusts and he noted how they seemed to fall slightly further off to the sides of her chest when left unsupported.

"I'm cumming!!!" She announced through clenched teeth.

Matt felt even more moisture radiate from her hot fur box in time with her climax.
He kept on thrusting, changing positions slightly with one leg up on the bed and the other on the floor while holding her legs up in the air.

Nicole's pussy was making wet noises as they continued.

Matt knew he could go on for a while because he had orgasmed earlier.
Thinking of earlier brought back visions of Kate and her much larger mammaries. That sent a jolt through Matt to his penis.

"HHHMMMM yes!" he grunted feeling an orgasm coming on sooner than he anticipated.
Nicole's eyes were shut and her mouth open in a silent scream as she knead her own boobs while Matt thrust away at her hairy hole.

Matt also shut his eyes picturing Kate sucking on his dick, taking it all the way.
That was enough to get him to the finish line and he came hard into his wife's pussy.
They just clung to each other for some time.

"That was great." Matt whispered next to her head as he lay on top of her on the bed.
"Love?"

Nicole had already fallen asleep. Passed out drunk rather.
Matt, silently as he could while also being pretty buzzed, put his sexy minx to bed and got in next to her.
bstretcher20

Postby bstretcher20 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:11 pm

===Chapter 5===

Another month has come and gone for Matt and Nicole.
They had grown accustomed to living as 2 nudists in the remote area of Lake Pleasantview with its close knit community and sharing in their love making with neighbors.

On a week day like today Matt could be found behind his desk in the study working away on his laptop.
The weather was warm and he was very at ease being naked as he knew only his wife could see him, and the occasional neighbor, but they had seen all he had to offer already.

Matt heard Nicole walk into his office and approach him where he sat with his back to the door.
Two large and very soft pillows enveloped the sides of his head and squashed up against his face.
He loved his wife's large breasts. They seemed larger to him every week. Because they never wore clothes anymore it was tricky to know what size they were. They had grown larger all over but kept a very natural shape hanging down enough not to look fake, with big nipples that always stood at attention. They might be approaching the region of being a bit saggy because of their weight, but Matt loved them nonetheless and could not keep his hands off them.

They had only discussed her growing assets one time and Nicole confessed that there was something in the lake water that certain women reacted to like this, but that it was perfectly normal and safe and that she suspected it might also just be from going on the pill some time back.

Nicole explained that it had enlarged Kate and Rebecca's boobs just the same.
Imagining all those large boobs, Matt found it easy to dismiss the 'why' and just enjoy the 'what'.

"I think it's time somebody took a break." Nicole whispered into his ear.

"Hmm that does sound good." he replied turning his chair to face her.

He let his eyes drift over her voluptuous body and admire her lovely form.
Her hair was a golden blond and becoming pretty wavy of late. Her hair hung loose in front of her chest, but could not hope to cover her nipples like they did in the past.
Her nipples were a dark red, sticking out a good half inch with robust areolas surrounding them.
Matt was sure he could see them pulsating in rhythm with her heartbeat.

Further down, her pubic dark bush made a bold announcement were it was growing untamed on her lower abdomen.
She even had a few wisps going all the way up to her belly button. Her stomach was still toned and looked almost out of place with such large breasts.
Her pussy was completely hidden in the forest of hair, and Matt judged her to be even harrier down there than himself. He would never have guessed his wife was so hairy since she had always kept it trimmed before coming out here.

Her jungle of hair hid her constantly aroused pussy that dripped like a leaky faucet. She was always hot and ready for action.
She walked over and straddled his one leg. Matt could feel her wetness smear on his leg as she moved closer to him and his penis growing erect in no time.

"I'm so hot for you." She said with gritted teeth.

"Come sit on this then."

She straddled him right there on the chair and sunk her pussy onto his waiting dick down to the hilt in one wet go.

"Ummmmm yes! That's what I need."

She was humping away blissfully for the next few minutes, making a wet mess of his crotch and the office chair.
They had taken to placing towels on all the furniture to soak up her excess moisture that constantly leaked out. Matt came in short order, and Nicole had her fix for the next few hours.
As she climbed off of him, Matt admired her behind as she walked away.

Her luscious booty has only gotten more perfect and round of late, but he also noticed a dark shadow of hair in her ass crack leading up from her pussy. He wondered if that had always been there...

They both got cleaned up and started making lunch together while they discussed the small get together that they were having at their place tonight.
The neighbors, Kate and Josh were coming over and also bringing Kate's brother James along.

"So honey, you have been doing really well at you job lately, we're getting good money and we inherited this house." Nicole started.

"Yea, and.." Matt returned

"I was thinking, that maybe I don't really have to get a job. I mean it's cheap to live here and we have been getting on fine without a second income."

"I suppose that's true. I wouldn't mind if you didn't have a formal job but what would you do to keep busy."

"Exactly what I am doing now love. Keep the house in order, make lunch and dinner and hang out with Kate and the other ladies." She turned and smiled at him.

Matt smiled back at her and let his eyes wonder over her body. He saw his cum and her juice leaking out of her pussy and down her leg. She didn't even seem to notice.

"If you're happy with that then I'm all for it."

"I'm very happy with you here. I could never imaging living back in the city, or even having to wear clothes constantly." Nicole smiled at him again, checking him out at the same time.

"It is nice here, and you can't beat the fresh country air. We have some strange people living around here though, but I supposed we're a part of them now." Matt thought out loud.

"I wanted to ask you about the things we've been doing when Kate and Josh are over." He continued.
"We've all gotten drunk together and kissed and played with each other, but if things go further how would you feel about that?"

Nicole stopped what she was doing in the kitchen and smiled seductively at him.
"Well Kate has told me plenty of times that they have an open relationship, much like the other families around here and that sex is just something that they do between friends, something not to be taken too seriously. I've seen you checking her out and I know how you get turned on."

Matt blushed, his wife knew him all too well.

"I'm not the jealous type, and I don't think you are too, so I would be fine if we did more than just hand and mouth play with them."

Matt gave this some thought and imagined Kate's large boobs and the time she had sucked him off and how great that was, but he also imagined Nicole being fucked by Josh's large tool. She probably wouldn't even be able to take him in her pussy, so do I even have to worry?' he thought.

"I'm fine with it, but can we just go slowly on the whole 'open relationship' idea? Perhaps just start with Kate and Josh, if things go that way. "

"Of course love, I want you to be comfortable with this, and to know that I will always be attracted to you, no matter what. And this way, no one has to feel guilty about getting turned on by anyone else or hide any sexual urges."

Matt felt like that last comment was specifically about him as he almost always got a boner whenever Kate or Jessi hugged him. It was difficult to hide your attraction when you were naked all the time.

"I love you." Matt said and walked up to her and embraced her.

"I love you too." She replied.

Matt could feel her wild pubes brushing up against him and her hard nipples poke into her chest.

"Alright already!" Nicole giggled as the hug dragged on for too long.

We got to get ready for later, there will be plenty of time for fooling around then.

----

Later that evening everyone was having a good time and enjoying each other's company around the table after dinner.
Matt started cleaning up and carrying dishes to the kitchen.
Kate and Josh were still sitting at the table busy talking about some upcoming trip and James was busy telling Nicole about some waterfall in the forest.

Matt was packing some dishes into the dishwasher and heard some music come on in the other room.
He returned a few minutes later to a whole different scene in the living room,

Josh was sitting on the sofa with Kate on his lap idly stroking his erect dick.

James had his arm around Nicole and they were both laughing at something.

"So we gonna play some board games or what?" her asked.

James turned around and smacked something into Nicole's stomach.

"Whack!"

"Oops, sorry about that."

Both Nicole and James burst out laughing.

James had smacked his large erect dick into Nicole as he had turned around.

"That's alright, damn this thing is big!" Nicole said as she placed her hands on the throbbing 15 inches of dick in front of her."

Matt tried not to let the jealous feelings get the better of him and sat next to Kate and Josh on the couch. Try as he might, he could not help feeling his arousal build up with all the sexual energy in the room.

Nicole held up the massive dick with both hands and it reached up as high as her boobs.
She hesitantly brought it closer to her mouth and gave it a lick.

"Hmmm" James moaned.

Nicole gave James a naughty look and proceeded to stretch her mouth over as much of the fat cock head as she could.
Her jaw was stretched open to its limits and some drool ran down her chin as she swallowed as much cock-head as she could.

Nicole made some indiscernible noises and tried as best she could to move the phallus in and out of her mouth. She gave up and dislodged it with a loud pop.

"Man! It's just too big. I’ve got to try this thing in my other holes."

"What did you have in mind?" James asked.

Nicole got down on all fours on the carpet facing the couch and reached back and presented her luscious rear to James.
"How bout in here?" She asked pulling her cheeks apart to expose her wet hairy snatch for him.

James crouched down and lined himself up with her ready hole.
He went slowly at first but her wetness helped and after a few anxious seconds of pushing the big head against her opening, it popped in and slid in a good few inches.

"Ooooh!" Nicole gushed snapping her head up and making eye contact with Matt sitting in front of her.

Josh and Kate were leaning forward entranced by the scene in front of them. All the while Kate was absentmindedly stroking her husband’s enormous penis.

"Here we go." James said as he started moving himself deeper into Nicole's pussy and then slowly pulling back to the point just before his large head came out.

Nicole was biting her bottom lip from pure enjoyment. She had never felt anything this large before, and it was amazing!

Matt was completely hard at this point and also had a hand on his dick slowly stroking himself.
He could not hold himself back from enjoying the erotic site of his wife being stretched open and seeing her sex face.

Nicole motioned for Matt to come closer.
"Come here, I want that hard boner in my mouth now."

Matt didn't need to be told twice and stood in front of his wife so that she could proceed to suck him off while getting rammed from behind.
Nicole easily engulfed his entire 5 inches. It was a stark difference to James’s huge prick which she could barely fit past her lips.

Matt could feel Nicole whimpering and moaning into his cock. He had made peace with the fact that his wife was now getting fucked by another man and tried to just enjoy the feelings he felt emanating from his dick. He closed his eyes and pictured her big breasts swinging wildly as she rocked back and forth.

Matt would not last long, he never did when getting sucked off.
He came hard into her mouth and Nicole swallowed every drop.

Nicole was still being pounded by James who was grunting away behind her.
James could only fit about half of his big member into Nicole, but it filled Nicole up more than anything else she has ever had.

Matt collapsed back onto the carpet in front of Nicole. His shrinking member flopping out of her mouth with a trail of spit.
Nicole had her eyes shut and a look of pure ecstasy on her face and didn't seem to even register that she had stopped sucking Matt.

"Uh! uh! uh!, yesssss, YEEESSS!" She screamed louder as she reached big climax.
Her wet pussy actually squirted out onto James where he was humping her.

"OH Goodness! Did you see that?!" Kate exclaimed where she and Josh were sitting transfixed watching the show.

James merely smiled and continued his thrusting.
Nicole had always been very wet during sex, but had never squirted before.

The room was filled by the wet sloshing of James’s monster meat pumping into Nicole while she moaned loudly.

"Get Ready! It's so tight!" James shouted
"Aaaah fuck!"

James unleased a cannon blast of cum into Nicole.
She could feel the warm fluid fill up her pussy.
Nicole was clenching her jaw and seeing stars from the feelings emanating from her nethers.
James kept cumming for what felt like a solid 30 seconds.
Eventually, cum started leaking out of Nicole's tightly stuffed hole because it simply could hold no more.

James slowed down and tried dislodging his swollen dick from Nicole's used pussy, but after reaching his maximum erectness at climax his dick was still very inflated and the big mushroom head was securely locked in her snatch.

Nicole being utterly spent just collapsed on the floor and whimpered every time James tried tugging his dick out.
After a few tries he came free and a torrent of cum and girl juice flowed out of her hole which gaped open for a few seconds.

"That was hot!" Kate piped up and looked over to Josh with lust in her eyes.

Matt was still in awe of what he had just witnessed, but was slightly worried about his wife.
He checked to make sure Nicole was still breathing.

"She'll be ok. I’ve seen this happen before to other girls."

Nicole was slowly coming to again. Her hair was a mess and her face sweaty, but she looked very satisfied.
Matt helped her get up and walked her to the bedroom. Cum leaked out her stretched hole and down her leg.
He laid her down on the bed after placing a towel down to soak up her leaking moisture.
She hummed and curled up in the blankets. Matt stared at her for a second admiring her beauty.
His eyes drank in her healthy tanned skin, her perky nipples and big breasts.
With raised eyebrows he looked over her used pussy which was a swollen red, hairy mess at the moment.
He hoped that James hadn't damaged anything in there earlier.

After making sure she was alright Matt turned off the lights and returned to the guests.
bstretcher20

Postby bstretcher20 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Part 5 continued

"She's gonna be alright, just exhausted. Hope you guys don’t mind that she went to bed.

"Not at all." Kate said "How about we have some fun Mr?" She called Matt over.

"What did you have in mind?" he returned. He felt like she also deserved some more action after seeing his wife literally being fucked senseless.

James was done for the evening and looked to be in a state of bliss where he was lying on the couch.
Kate must have handled Josh as he was sitting with his arms stretched out on the sofa with his giant dick no longer erect where it sloped over the edge between his legs.

Kate proceeded to direct Matt into a 69 position on the floor with her on top.
Matt would need something really stimulating to get hard again after having been sucked off a so recently.

Kate started stroking his flaccid member with a few fingers and moved her cunny over his face.

'This will do!' Matt thought as her hairy snatch entered his vision. She was hairy, probably still more than even Nicole, and wet as well.
She was practically dripping onto his face.

"How's the view back there?" Kate asked still stroking his member back to life.

Matt could feel his soft 3 inch member starting to perk up again.
He had had sexual feelings for Kate from the first time her saw her and was waiting for a chance to see her love hole from close up.

"Wow!" Was all he managed to get out before Kate lowered her hot pussy onto his mouth.

It just about swallowed his face, but Matt started licking wildly to Kate's delight.

"Hmmmm, that's nice." Kate murmured before she engulfed Matt's entire dick and his balls into her mouth. The feeling was incredible and Matt went totally hard instantly.

Matt didn't have the largest dick, but she must have taken it into her throat to fit all his 5 inch hard dick and balls into her mouth!

They proceeded to lick and suck each other for some time.
This was very different for Matt from eating out Nicole.
Kate's pussy was meatier and seemed larger overall, also much roomier inside.

That was probably to be expected after having been fucked by her husband's horse cock a few times.
He rubbed his top lip over her swollen clit while licking away in her hole.

Her pubes tickled his nose and he stared into her hairy forest as they ate each other out.
Matt could not even make out her butt hole from this vantage point, there was too much hair.

'Is this what I have to look forward to with Nicole?' He wondered.
'Would her pussy also get this hairy and large?'

Matt felt himself approaching his second orgasm for the evening.
Kate must have climaxed a few times already, judging by her moans and the increase in juice that Matt swallowed every few min as her pussy pulsed.

Matt came hard, but didn't have much left in his balls to ejaculate.
He tapped on Kate's leg to signal to her to stop.

As Kate dismounted him, he swore he heard her pussy make a sucking noise as it detached from his face. Could he get a pussy hickey?

"Thanks Matt, you eat some good beaver." She winked at him wiping her mouth.
If Kate had any feelings about Matt's smaller member, she was kind enough not to voice them.
Actually everyone was really cool about it and never mentioned Matt's clear lack in size compared to the other men.

Matt wiped the girl juice from his own face. His top lip felt a bit sensitive, like he got a slight rash from rubbing against Kate's hairy pubes so much.

"This was fun Matt. We should do this again." Kate said as she hugged him, mushing her large boobs into him as always.

"Yea man, tonight was something else." James smiled at him.
"Tell Nicole she was amazing and I'm here for her, and her tight pussy anytime."
They all laughed, except Matt who just smiled nervously.

Everyone said their goodbyes and Matt cleaned up a bit. The whole house smelt of sex.
He retired to his bed with where his sexy wife was sleeping soundly.
bstretcher20

Postby bstretcher20 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:40 pm

===Chapter 6===

The next morning Nicole woke up with a small puddle of cum and juice between her legs.
Matt was still deeply asleep next to her.

She got out of bed, noticing a dull ache in her nethers.
As she sat down on the toilet for a pee, she saw cum still leaking out of her pussy.
'Damn, James really did a number on me last night.'
Her pussy still seemed stretched open. Nicole put a finger into her red pussy and felt no resistance.
She added another 3 fingers before feeling some tightness.
Her cunny was definitely stretched out, but should return to normal in a few days, or so she hoped.
Her fingers inside her was waking up her sexual desire, but she resisted and finished up and got into the shower.

By the time she was done with the shower, Matt was busy with breakfast in the kitchen.
"Good morning my little sex fiend." Matt greeted her.

Nicole blushed slightly. "Did you come to bed late?"

"No, shortly after you. Kate and I 69nd and then we all were done for the evening."

"Hmm sounds fun my love." She gave him a devious smile, but asked no further questions.

Matt continued. "So James phone me earlier."

"Yea?"

"He explained to me that the guys are going on a trip this afternoon, and he wants me to join them.
Apparently, it's a getaway that happens every year with some of the local men."

"You know, I remember someone telling me about it. How long is it?

"About a week, I think and it's just guys. Would you mind if I went?"

"Not at all love, it could be a good opportunity to hang out and get to know the guys better.
And besides, if it's just the guys then I can still hang out with Kate and the girls.
I won't get too lonely."
She joked with him.

"Cool, then I'll let James know I'll be joining."

"You will have fun, just try and relax a bit."

"Thanks, I will."

They shared breakfast and each other's company for a time longer.

That afternoon, Josh came around to pick up Matt.
Matt was naked still and only carrying a small backpack with food and other essentials.
Besides for the bare details, like how long they would be gone for and to pack some food and toiletries, James had said very little about what they would actually be doing on the trip.

Kate had come with Josh and asked to stay over for the night.

"Thanks for letting me sleep over tonight, I just get lonely without Josh around."

"No problem Kate, you're welcome over anytime."

Nicole poured them some drinks and they settled on the couch.
Just as they started watching some Netflix, there was a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" Nicole looked at Kate.

Kate was smiling back at her. "I invited some friends over, hope you don't mind?"

Nicole just frowned at her, wondering what she was up to.

She opened the door and was surprised by a very large set of knockers staring back at her.

"Rebecca! She greeted warmly."

"Howdy Nicole!" She returned the greeting with a big hug that mushed her large bosom into Nicole.

Jessi walked in after Rebecca.
They were all naked as per usual.

Once they were all settled in and had drinks in their hands Kate explained to Nicole what was going on.

"So as you know, the men are away for a time and us girls aren’t just gonna sit around and twiddle our thumbs."

Rebecca chipped in. "Nicole, are you and Matt gonna have a baby anytime soon?"

"Yea Nicky, with a bod like that, what's been taking Matt this long!" Jessi added her 2 cents.

"Alright, alright guys! We're not in any hurry, but we definitely want to have kids.
So that's what this impromptu get together is about, planning my pregnancy?"

"In a way." Kate answered.

"We just want to help you get prepared." Rebecca continued. "Physically, you know, to help Matt see your true potential as a child barer."

"Child bearer?" Nicole asked sounding a bit unsure.

"Don't mind her, she's just old school." Kate explained.
"Just show her Bec."

"Alright then." Rebecca said motioning for Nicole to come closer.

Rebecca leaned back on the couch and spread her tanned legs apart to reveal her own luscious pubes.

"What exactly are you showing me?" Nicole asked, not following what was happening.

Rebecca parted her hair and tugged on her brown labia.
Her inner lips flopped out and hung down a good 2 inches.

"See here." Rebecca explained as she pulled her lips open to reveal her experienced pussy.
"This is a pussy that has done its job. It's enticed Jacob to bear me 3 children."

Nicole stared into the large mound that was gaping open in front of her.
Rebecca's vagina definitely looked like one that had birthed a few babies.

"Alright..." Nicole said not sure what else to say.

"What's she's getting at Nicky, is that if there's one thing we all here know is how to make ourselves more desirable to our men. I guarantee you that Matt finds a good looking woman attractive and fantasises about planting his seed in her.
What we are offering is a way to make you irresistible to your man."

"Think about it like this, have you guys been having more sex lately, since you moved here and gave up on clothes and since you stopped shaving your pubes?"

"Yea, definitely." Nicole answered.

"And your growing bust, has that improved things again further."

Nicole blushed, but she had to agree again.

"I've seen Matt checking me out and know he's into a woman with a grown-up body and a pussy that looks like a proper cunt that can handle any cock." Kate explained.

"OK, so what should I do, I already stopped shaving and my hair has grown pretty wild down there."

"You are pretty bushy, I must say." Rebecca commented.
"The pool we go mudding in can have that effect on woman. It does something to women to make then more virile."

"I figured as much. I must say I kinda like it letting my hair grow wild." Nicole giggled.

"Get the cream." Rebecca instructed Jessi.

Jessi pulled out a large plastic tub from Rebecca's bag and brought it over to her.

"Alright Nicole. Lay back and spread your legs." Rebecca instructed.

Nicole did as she was told and laid down on the couch and spread her legs open wide.
Everyone had a clear view of her hairy snatch. Her dark pubes seemed to be emanating from her pussy and growing outward onto her lower stomach and inner thighs.

"Very nice." Rebecca commented.

"Are you turned right now?" She asked Nicole.

"Yes, I'm always horny of late, it's crazy. That's why we have towels on most of the furniture. I tend to leak a bit."

"Nothing wrong with that. You're in your prime breeding age." Rebecca winked at her.

"So we're going to massage this cream into your labia and over your entire vagina.
It will help your lady bits develop to their full potential and Matt won't be able to keep his hands off you."

"I like the sound of that. It doesn't hurt does it?"

"Not at all." Rebecca answered as she scooped out a generous helping of the clear cream and started massaging it into Nicole's already aroused pussy lips.
"I want you to do this every morning and evening for a week. At least until the guys come back."

"It tingles." Nicole said.

"Feels good right?" Kate asked from experience.

"Right, now because the men are away, and you have needs like any other healthy young woman." Rebecca continued as Jessi handed her another object.

"This is one of my toys. You can have it for a time until you don't need it anymore."

Rebecca was holding one of the largest dildos that Nicole had ever seen. It was a giant purple monster at least 15 inches long with a big bulbous head. The shaft appeared to be 3 inches thick and the head even larger still.

"That thing is huge!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Don't worry, you don't have to use it right now." Rebecca calmed her, but the woman all gave each other mischievous glances, like they knew something that Nicole didn't.

"Let me help you out." Kate said as she started rubbing Nicole's slit with 2 fingers.
After a minute Kate inserted her 2 fingers into Nicole and started fingering her wet hole.

Jessi made herself comfortable on the other couch and started applying her own helping of the mysterious cream that they had brought along. Her labia was considerably larger and darker than Nicole's.

By now, Kate had worked 4 fingers into Nicole's pussy and felt that there was still room for more, so she started pushing her thumb in as well.
It was tight at first, but after being stretched out last night by James, Kate's small hand wasn't too much.

Nicole was lying splayed on the couch, legs apart and eyes closed with her head back just enjoying the feeling.
Her fist orgasm hit hard as she felt something large push into her.
Her pussy gushed around Kate's fist to the applause of Rebecca and Kate.

Nicole opened her eyes and glanced down to see Kate's arm buried up to the wrist in her love tunnel.

"Oh my gosh! Your whole hand is in me!"

"I know, isn't it kinky?" Kate replied.

Nicole felt shocked, but couldn't deny the magnificent feelings emanating from down below.

"Want me to take it out?" Kate asked.

"No, no you can keep it there. It feels really good." Nicole smiled back at Kate.

Kate then proceeded to fist fuck Nicole to another 2 strong orgasms.
Rebecca and Jessi were busying themselves with their own delights.

While Nicole was busy catching her breath, Kate dislodged her hand from the wet hole it was in, and replaced it with the massive dildo. There was no need for lube as Nicole was wetter than a mermaid’s minge.
The dildo went in easily into her pussy as it was still gaping open from the fist.

"Ahhh yes! That's the feeling!" Nicole was brought back out of her daze to the same amazing feeling that James had given her last night. She felt completely full and satisfied all at once.

Kate was busy fingering herself while pounding Nicole with the dildo in her other hand.

Their orgy carried on in a similar fashion for the rest of the day.
All the ladies took a turn with the giant purple dildo.

Afterwards when they were relaxing again and drinking some tea, Nicole joked saying that she would be walking bow-legged for the rest of the week after the hard pounding her pussy had received.
After saying their goodbyes and cleaning up the mess, which was largely caused by Nicole's squirting pussy, Rebecca left Nicole the tub of cream with instruction to use it until the men came back, but to not overdo it.
Nicole also got to keep the dildo for the time being.

Nicole made herself a nice hot bath to clean up before bed.
As she climbed into the tub water actually flowed freely into her gaping pussy. It was the strangest feeling, but Nicole wasn't altogether surprised. Her pussy had remained gaping open since the dildo had been in her.
Her pussy was still red and stung a bit, but she knew that she was hooked on large things now.
She wondered how the men were doing and if Matt would mind her pussy being stretched open like it was now.

After relaxing in the steamy bath for a bit, she got out the razor to shave her legs. Nicole loved her new golden tan and her legs had never looked better. It was tricky to decide how far up her thighs to shave before the started shaving off pubes.
Nicole couldn't explain why, but she really liked her new wild and hairy look.
Her entire crotch was taken up by dark curly hair and her bush was growing out in all directions.
She even liked the little treasure trail leading up to her navel.

Nicole admired her boobs and noticed how large her nipples looked. They had enlarged along with her boobs the past few weeks, but her areolas seemed to have outpaced the proportional growth and covered a considerable area on the end of each tit, they also appeared to be darker.
She resisted frigging her clit as it started to poke out from the forest down below and finished up her bath.

She fell asleep the instant her head hit the pillow that evening.
bstretcher20

Postby docwankenstein » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 am

A VERY welcome return from bstretcher20, loving this story so far! Thanks for sharing.
docwankenstein

Postby bstretcher20 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:54 pm

===Chapter 7===

Nicole spent the rest of the week going through her usual routine.
Breakfast followed by a quick masturbation session, which now included her fisting her constantly wet pussy.
This was followed by a trip with Kate and sometimes the other ladies to either the mudding pool or a swim in the lake.
Nicole got herself off as discreetly as she could another time or two before lunch. This was usually in the bathrooms or with a sneaky hand under the water if she could manage.

Kate had commented that Nicole shape was definitely coming along and that her boobs were looking better than ever.
Nicole was still not up to Kate's size but getting closer every week.

The late afternoons were spent cleaning and cooking with another round of pleasure on the couch.
After dinner Nicole would apply a generous helping of Rebecca's cream across her entire pussy and clit and then a little bit to her nipples, just because it made them tingle in the most delightful way.
After applying the cream, Nicole's arousal would spike and she would go at it for a long time and she also started using the purple monster much more often. It went in easier each time.

By then end of the week when the men were to return, Nicole was standing in front of the full length mirror admiring her new form. Her long blond hair was more wavy, bordering on curly now, instead of the very straight look it had some time ago. It hung loose and framed her beautiful face.

Further down her body was slightly softer all over, but still toned and definitely not chubby.
Nicole had to look further down lately to see where her now very large boobs ended. They hung low and pendulous on her chest.
Saggy enough to be real, but bordering on perhaps too saggy for her liking. Her nipples were pointing more towards the ground in recent weeks. And there was so much more nipple! Her dark brown areolas dominated the front ends of her boobs and covered almost a third of each boob and they were capped by 2 inch succulent teats.

Nicole guessed that the cream that she had been applying to her pussy was obviously also having an effect on her nipples. It had enlarged them and made them darker. Nicole decided it looked very erotic and could feel her pointy nubs harden, but hoped Matt wound think the same.

Below her bountiful breasts, a fine line of blond hair grew down and got darker and thicker as it went.
Her black pubic hair covered her entire pelvis and continued into her ass crack. Nicole turned sideways to see her but better. Pulling her ass cheeks apart she only saw a dark line of hair obscuring her but hole. She was surprised to see some sparse growth of hair sprouting over the rest of her ass cheeks. 'This is getting a bit out of hand!' she thought.

'Maybe I need to just trim things a bit.' The mudding or the cream was causing some changes to her body, but if it was also causing the increased hair growth, then maybe she needs cut back on it.

Pushing her pussy hair apart, Nicole's pussy lips dangled down unsupported a good 2 inches down, 3 inches if she stretched them out. They were dark brown. Nicole didn't remember them being this dark.
As soon as she grabbed hold of them and pulled slightly, a shiver of pleasure ran through her body and her moisture started leaking out. Who would have thought that her pussy lips could be so sensitive? Nicole was definitely enjoying her enlarged labia and was seriously considering using Rebecca's cream for another while still.

With her lips pulled apart there was a 1 inch gape at the opening of her vagina. Nicole knew the slight gape only alluded to the full width her hole could stretch open. She had stuffed herself enough times with the giant 15 inch dildo to know.
In the back of her mind, she knew Matt's 5 inch dick would not be able to fill her like it did before, and she worried about his reaction. When she felt horny like she did now she simply didn't care enough, and only craved her next satisfying orgasm.

The sound of the front door opening brought her back to reality.
"I'm home!" She heard Matt calling out.

She quickly dabbed herself dry where her juice was leaking out of her pussy and running down her leg.

She greeted Matt in the living room but stopped short of giving him a hug when she noticed the very surprised look on his face.
Matt stood there with shock on his face, still holding his backpack in his hands obscuring her view of his genitals.

"Babe!? Uhh how was your week?" He asked looking her up and down with wide eyes.

"It was interesting, as I'm sure you can tell. I missed you a lot." She said taking a step closer to hug him.

Matt held out his arm, motioning her to stop.
"I need to first explain something to you." He said with a pained look on his face.

Nicole was feeling anxious and crossed her arms over her chest, or at least tried, but her boobs were too big. She settled for putting her hands on her hips.

"Ok, so you seem to have developed a bit, in the chest area since I was left. Your boobs look bigger than ever and your large nipples are turning me on just looking at them."

"Yea it's a long story, but I'm glad you like them." Nicole said with a blush as she felt her nipples harden a little more.

"So, I also have something to show you." Matt said.

Nicole eyed the bag he was holding in front of him suspiciously.

Matt continued. "You know how all the men around these parts are, well very hung."

"Yea..."

"Well! It turns out they take this trip once a year and there's this fountain that makes them grow, well sort of."

"No ways!" Nicole said with astonishment, but instantly she thought about the mudding pit the ladies go to and the effects that has had on her.

"It's magical, or there's some chemical in the water or something but it changes whoever goes in. Samuel and the other guys are very secretive about it so I couldn't get a straight answer except for the rules. Guys enter the water once before marriage, and then a few times more until they start having kids. After that it's forbidden to touch the water again."

"Did you go in the water?" Nicole asked what Matt knew she would.

"Yes." He replied with a straight face.

Nicole could not hide her excitement. "And??"

"Alright so, turns out the effects of the water are different for first timers, like me. It just grows part of your dick, and then you later grow into it when you return after a year. Samuel explained that a year needs to pass between swims in the fountain."

Matt gritted his teeth and slowly put the bag down to reveal his dick.
Nicole’s mouth hung open in anticipation, but she started to frown the more she saw.

What Nicole saw was Matt's regular 3 inch dick hanging in front of his regular size balls, but his foreskin was much longer!
By Nicole's estimates, Matt's foreskin hung down another 6 inches! More than the length of his entire dick.

"What the hell?" She asked completely taken aback by the current situation.

"I know, I know." Matt tried to sound reassuring.

"The first time you go into the water it just grows your foreskin, then a year later when you are supposed to go in again, your dick grows to match the length of it."

"But its so long!" Nicole said throwing her hands in the air.

"After the first hour in the water, my foreskin grew about 2 inches. Understand that I was just as shocked by what I thought would be some nice enlargement of my member. Samuel failed to mention to me at first that you have to wait a year before going in again, and so I waited until everyone went to bed and then spent some more time in the fountain. And that's how I ended up with this." He finished by lifting up his dick and the extra skin at the end flopped about.

Nicole didn't say anything but walked over to examine her husband's dick.
She lifted if up and felt around.

"It’s pretty weird, but I can get used to it. You've been so accepting of my changing body and our new lifestyle. And besides, you’ll go back in a year's time and then your dick will be like 9 inches, soft, right?"

"Something like that, yes."

The thought of Matt having a larger dick definitely exited Nicole, even if she had to wait another year.

Nicole was still fondling Matt's penis while Matt looked her over, taking stock of her latest developments.
Her boobs appeared slightly larger to him, but her nipples were definitely much larger than he remembered.
Her pussy was still obscured by her ridiculous bush, but he could see her lips hanging out from her slit.

This was all turning him on, and making his member grow stiff.
Nicole watched in fascination as Matt's dick grew erect and now stood out 5 inches with a long foreskin dangling off the end.

"This is so strange." She whispered as she tried to retract the skin to reveal his dick head.
She could barely get the skin back far enough to reveal his mushroom head.

She dropped down to her knees and starting giving her husband a welcome home bj.
Once she got all of his dick into her mouth, the experience was very different than before his growth.
She tried to keep the excess skin stretched back as much as she could, but still ended up choking a few times and his little elephant trunk.

As she sucked her husband's cock she also started fingering her sopping cunt with her other hand.
What started with 3 fingers in her hole, quickly became a fist that pounded her lusty cunt.

Her first orgasm arrived before Matt had cum and she felt her juices spray out onto the floor beneath her.
She moaned into Matt's dick which was still balls deep in her mouth.

Matt was in heaven, he had always had a sensitive foreskin, but now with all the extra skin, the sensations were unbelievable.
He could feel a big load approaching and opened his eyes to look down at his sexy wife bobbing on his dick.

He spurted his full load into his foreskin which was then sucked out by Nicole. It basically went down her throat without her even having to try much.

At the same time Nicole reached her second peak and could feel her snatch hungrily grip and release her hand in rhythm with her orgasm.

Matt took a step back and his softening dick flopped out of her mouth unceremoniously with some cum still dribbling out his long snout.

"Wow" was al he said.

Nicole smiled up at him. She was still trying to think about how she was going to explain her larger pussy to him.

Matt retreated to the bedroom to unpack and take a shower.

Nicole went to the bathroom to relieve herself and dry up her leaky hole.
Thankfully her pussy was mostly covered by hair and Matt had no way of truly knowing how much different her cunt had gotten.
As she sat on the toilet and peed, she had to first pull her 2 inch pussy lips apart so that the pee could flow out in a stream. She had to start doing that after her larger lips had caused her pee to go out in all directions once they reached a certain length. She had learned that the hard way.
She dabbed herself as dry as she could, knowing that she would be leaking out her horny juice in no time.

After dinner that evening, they retired to the bedroom. Matt had missed his wife's sensual body and wanted to experience it in all its glory.
He pushed her down onto the bed and marveled at how her large boobs moved around and finally settled off to the sides of her chest. He positioned himself between her legs and felt his member stiffen as he could smell her womanly musk.
As her legs parted her dark labia became exposed and Matt did a double take to understand what he was seeing.
Her pussy was swollen and wet as usual, but what surprised him was the size of her cunt. I was much bigger than he remembered, and her lips were huge. Even her clit appeared bigger as it stuck out from its hood atop her pussy.

"Your pussy love.. Its, its different, but its beyond sexy and turning me on so much, I can’t even explain it."

Nicole's heart skipped a beat at hearing that.
"I'm so happy to hear you say that. My new and improved punani has needs you know, so don't dally too long." She winked at him.

Matt wasted no time in eating her out. All his usual moves seemed useless now. His tongue felt like it got lost in her cavernous cleft, so he opted to suck on her clit and finger her with his one hand. His other hand gently pulled on her long labia. This made Nicole moan louder, so he guessed she enjoyed that and pulled even harder.
Soon Matt resolved to put as many fingers into her as he could as she kept on asking saying: "More! More!"

Matt had his fingers all pointed together and was still going in to his knuckles.

He came up for a breath and told her he wanted to try something.

He balled up his fist and pushed against her opening. After a second it slipped in without too much resistance.
Nicole shouted loudly and squirted her juice all over his face.

"Wow, this is, something new." He said in amazement.

What Nicole didn't tell him was that this was not the first time she had a fist up her cunt.

Matt went back to sucking her clit, which had swollen up very large, while he moved his fist around in her.
A few more loud and wet orgasms later, Nicole was spent and all but passed out on the bed covered in a sheen of sweat.

Matt's arm felt like it had also gotten a work out.
He sat on his knees on the bed next to his wife and admired her form.

Matt imagined he was possibly a bit perverted or something to be turned on by his wife's oversexed body, but couldn't deny how turned on he got by seeing her.
He grabbed hold of his aching member and starting wanking as he ogled his passed out wife.
As he pulled on his cock, his long foreskin flew about wildly with each stroke.
It made for quite the comical scene, but Matt was enjoying the sensations emanating from his long overhang.
He came again without any visible ejaculation, but knew the cum was just trapped somewhere in his long nozzle.

The room smelt of sex and the bed was already covered in his wife's cunt juice, so Matt simply fell back on the bed and went to sleep.
bstretcher20

Next

Return to Stories