Meeting the Dean by FFA5924 (AR, AP, MD, Magic, etc)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Meeting the Dean by FFA5924 (AR, AP, MD, Magic, etc)

Postby FFA5924 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:23 pm

Chapter 8

Stephanie runs into the restroom and ducks into a stall to cry alone... She knows she has to hurry and get back before she gets dismissed from the school... she sits “gingerly” on the toilet, her red bottom very tender. She looks down at her swollen lips and sees why Dr Parten said something. She really is dripping down there.. a thin line of grool making its way down towards the toilet bowl. She blushes at her own arousal.
She decides to try and pee since she is already here and as she wipes she sees the extent of her “juices”. She pats herself down as well as she can and then pulls her panties back up. They sting as they cross her butt. She exits the stall, washes her hands and heads for the door. Returning to Study Hall she ignores the giggles and laughs of the students afraid of more punishments.
The bell rings and she heads to the “Auxiliaries” building to handle Detention.
This building is set back further on campus and houses mostly storage and miscellaneous items including detention. I guess no one wants prospective parents seeing that these rich girls can be bad just like every other kid.
She enters the classroom and sees *him* talking with the problem children. They all look at her when she sits (slowly) at her desk and laughs at some joke she isn’t in on.
“Sir, I am going to have to ask you to leave;
And girls, take your seats.”
I approach her seated at the desk desperately trying to look like she is an authority figure. Her face and eyes are puffy from crying, her brown hair is a little messy from two PE classes and at least one trip over a woman’s knee. Her sweater hiding her nipples but not hiding the delicious melons just beneath the surface of her white blouse with strains buttons. Her short skirt can’t hide that her well spanked ass is covered by pink training panties with cute little bunnies on them.
“Why should I leave?” I ask sitting on the corner of the desk.
“Because.. because you are a monster! I don’t know what you are doing but you are a horrible person!”
“I am? Well... if I’ve been bad I should be punished yes?”
“Yes! One day you will get yours!”
“Well this is detention. So maybe I should be here.”
“No. You are really bad and you should have to go to jail or something.”
“Hmm..” I pretend to ignore her. “Speaking of being bad.. I heard that a new T/A got spanked twice in one day. That she was put in training panties, and that she keeps causing scenes in her classes. Ever heard of her?”
Stephanie blushes but stands her ground.. “I said get out!”
“And I asked you if you knew who the bad little T/A with a spanked ass and a pull-up on was... So you first.”
“It isn’t a pull-up. It’s a uh, they are like panties but just thicker that’s all.”
“Show me.”
She slides up her skirt exposing the front of her panties and then quickly pulls her skirt down as far as she can.
“No little girl. Stand up, walk over to the front of your desk, bend over your desk and slide that skirt up.”
Stephanie stands, walks over to the desk and bends over.. she doesn’t need to lift her skirt since it is so short but she does anyway.
“My my.. what cute training panties. I love the bunnies! Aw, did you notice your little bunnies are wearing panties? I guess that’s to give you something to aim for. (Laughter from the room) A bunny and a teacher’s aide must have goals after all. Now, why is your little tushy so red?”
“I got a spanking in study hall.”
“Wait? Aren’t you the teacher for study hall? How did you end up being the one getting spanked?”
“A girl was being mean.. and I called her a name. Dr. Parten came in and heard me so she spanked me.”
“Temper temper dear.”
“May I sit down please?”
“Of course.” Stephanie takes her seat...
“Now where were we... Francine?”
“Yes sir?”
“Come down front please.”
Francine makes her way to the teacher’s desk.
“That’s a girl. Now, didn’t you say that Miss Stephanie was really rude to you?”
“Sure was.”
“Stephanie.. is this true?”
Stephanie shakes her head yes.
“Tsk tsk... well what can we do to fix this? We can’t have Francine here complaining about the staff to her parents since they are on the board.... Tell ya what. Francine, if you could change something about our T/A here, anything you want, would that make you happy?”
“How?”
“Don’t worry about that part. Call it magic if you’d like. What would you do to her to make her different?”
Francine looks at her teacher for a long minute and then grins... “Make her a red head.”
“Not bad.. you got it.” I push..
Stephanie doesn’t feel anything but she certainly sees that her hair has turned a beautiful auburn color..
“That work?”
“Yes sir!”
“Ok, maybe we will give you a little more magic to use later.”
“Yes sir, thank you!”
“Don’t mention it. Anyway, I’m off. Got a female police officer sitting in her patrol car trying to remember where she lost her keys.. they’re in her ass where she keeps forgetting she keeps them. Silly girl.”
Just as I reach the door I turn to the redhead at the front desk.. “And Stephanie; Francine is super intimidating isn’t she? Bet it’s hard to stand up to someone her size and with her confidence. Anyway... see ya!”
With that I leave the room after giving a quick push...

Francine feels a little odd for just a moment as the push adds two inches to her height and for some reason she feels *very* confident all of a sudden. “Whoa, that was weird.” She says looking at her friends sitting behind her.
Stephanie, for her part is looking at the group of girls and decides it is time to get them all seated and quiet; this is Detention after all and not a “free time” to socialize.
“Girls, you need to sit down and take out your work. No more talking understood?” She sounds firm but she avoids eye contact with Francine suddenly feeling nervous just by her presence in the room.
All the girls take their seats and pull out their extra assignments except Francine who is sitting on her desk backwards talking to Tessa.

After 5 minutes Stephanie has built up the courage to say something. “Francine, you heard what I said, now take your seat and stop that talking before you find yourself with further disciplinary action.” Well that’s what she wanted to say to her. Instead it came out as: “Uh Fr Francine? Um y you know we’re in here to d do work so um can you please stop talking to Te Tessa and sit in your desk please?” Her cheeks flush from her nervousness...
“When I’m done telling Tessa something I will.” Is her reply.
“R right. O ok thank you.” The meek teacher says feeling an urgent need to pee she’s so nervous.
So much for putting Francine in her place.. 15
Minutes later Francine announces to Stephanie as she returns from the restroom that she’s “done talking” and Stephanie actually thanks her...

Francine is still sitting on her desk when Coach Collins walks in the room to pick up the soccer jerseys kept in storage in the back storeroom. She sees Francine sitting on the desk and gives her a stern look. “Francine! Why on earth are you sitting ON your desk?”
“Sorry coach.” Francine says turning around and sitting in her chair.
“Miss Rogers, please do a better job of controlling these girls, they aren’t in here for sing too loud at church. They need discipline, that where you come in.”
“Yes coach, I told them all to sit.”
“Francine? Did your teacher tell you to sit down already?”
“Yeah coach... she did.”
“Then why didn’t you?... Never mind. You have two more days of detention for not minding Miss Stephanie here.”
Francine gives Stephanie a glare and then looks at her coach “Yes coach. I’m sorry.”
“Very well. Miss Stephanie, a little more firmness is needed if you are to succeed as a teacher.”
“Yes coach, I will work on that.”
Coach Collins steps away just as the bell rings...
All of the students grab their things and head for the door. Francine calls out to her fellow problem children to “hold up for a second.” They all come back in the room and wait for her.
“Two more days of detention?” She says walking up to the T/A...
“I, I didn’t do that... Coach Collins said it.” The meek teacher stutters out while avoiding eye contact.
“You know that means I can’t leave campus this weekend right? This is bullshit.”
“But if you had just sat in y your chair she w wouldn’t.”
“Shut up!” Francine shouts causing Stephanie to gasp...
“Don’t, don’t you talk to me that way young lady.” Stephanie says sounding more like a request than a command.
“Hey! You look at me when I’m talking to you! You think I’m afraid of you? What are YOU gonna do to ME? Huh?”
Stephanie just sits there looking at her looking like she’s going to start crying.
“In fact.. Stand up.”
Stephanie stands up realizing that she is now an inch shorter than the angry 8th grader standing at her desk.
“Get over here.”
Stephanie walks slowly around the desk and stands facing Francine.
“Look at you. You aren’t intimidating.” She starts circling her T/A “Middle Schooler’s uniform, bunnies on your TRAINING PANTIES, these big knockers looking stupid in your little girl training bra... is your ass still red from your last spanking?” She lifts her skirt and takes a look. “Nope, you made it an hour without getting spanked again. Great work!”
“Please stop.” Stephanie almost whispers
“What did you say little girl?”
“P please stop bein mean to me.”
“You haven’t see shit yet. We’re gonna have a good time soon.”
Francine turns towards her friends “Let’s go.”

Dinner in the Dining Hall goes smoothly for Stephanie, she quietly sits eating her food at a middle school table looking up at the staff tables and all of the “real” adults. Rachel looks down at her and gives her a wink and a smirk.
Putting her tray away she stands against a wall watching the students eat. Eventually everyone has cleared the dinning area and she can head to her dorm. She is exhausted from such a hard first day at the Academy as something other than the Dean... That seems like a century ago but it was only yesterday.
She just wants to go shower and then go to bed but she remembers that she has to go to the dorm room she shares with Francine and the Problem Children. She feels a lump in her throat and tells herself she WON’T start crying and slowly walks to her dorm.

Just as she enters the building she is met by a large group of the kids, Francine and the problem children front and center... the lump is back in her throat..
“Well hello Miss... I told you we’d have some fun soon.” Francine says with a grin as Tessa closes the putter door behind Stephanie.

Until Next Time...
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:05 am

Chapter 9

Stephanie even with a lump in her throat decides she won’t be afraid of these girls. They are STUDENTS at this school and even dressed the way she is, even with damp panties, even being seen bare bottomed and spanked twice in one day, she won’t be scared she keeps telling herself....
“Ok ladies, I see you all came for a showdown between Francine and I here this evening, however that will not be happening. You can all leave as there won’t be a problem here tonight. Understood?”
“Very confident.” She tells herself standing with a group of girls all waiting for the the next move...
“You think there’s gonna be a show down?” Francine says laughing...
“No, I said there won’t be one Francine.”
“You’re right, there won’t be a showdown.” She waves a hand around the room to the girls standing in audience. “They didn’t come here for a showdown,” Francine starts waking towards the T/A (who is visibly starting to cower) “Is she even taller? Or am I shorter?” Thinks Stephanie.
“No, they came for a SHOW.” Francine says grabbing the now 4 inch shorter T/A by her shoulders and yanking her towards a chair...
“Let me go!” The T/A shouts struggling against the bigger girl. “Stop this Francine!”
“Hush up now Tits and Ass, let’s adjust this attitude a bit.” She says pulling Stephanie over her lap.
“Stop it! Let me go!” Francine ignores the struggling girl on her lap as she snatches her skirt up over her panties.. “I can’t stop laughing at these cute little training panties.”
Francine says as she uses her right leg to “lock” Stephanie’s legs.
“Ready to do whatever I say? Last chance before the show starts?”
“P please let me go.” Stephanie whines...
“Ok then, we do this your way. But this will hurt you more than it hurts me, and honestly I like it that way.”
And with those words Francine starts delivering spank after spank to Stephanie’s already sore butt... she struggles but is simply no match for the girl with 4 inches and 45 pounds on her...

A solid 10 minutes of nonstop spanking has Stephanie crying and Francine red faced with determination..
“You ready to do what I tell you?”
“Enough! Please Francine... my butt... p please...”
“Wrong answer.” She starts spanking the girl again even harder...
Stephanie tries struggling again jerking, pulling, and pushing to no avail. The only thing she manages to do is exert herself enough to dribble a little pee into her training panties several times.
After 5 minutes Francine stops and asks Stephanie again if she’s ready to submit to her. Stephanie just shakes her head no, crying too much to even speak.
“Well, then these have to go.” She says snatching her panties down exposing her red bottom to the room of girls all watching. Tessa grabs the panties and holding them up laughs noticing that they are a little heavy..
“Did you pee pee little girl?” She says shaking the panties in Stephanie’s face. Stephanie only shakes her head no. “No? Then why are they so heavy right here?” Tessa shows the inside of the panties to Stephanie... she just turns her head away. “Hmm, I think she is lying to me Franny.” She says.
“You do know the penalty for being untruthful at this Academy don’t you teach?” Francine says to the girl on her lap. “Well let’s keep teaching you how a good girl behaves.”
“NO!” Stephanie screams as Francine starts spanking her bare ass taking long hard swings at her now unprotected bottom...
15 minutes... it took 15 more minutes for Stephanie to go from defiant, struggling, teacher to a bawling, whimpering, mess laying limply across her student’s lap... no fight left in her. Francine stops long enough to ask her “Are you ready to be a good girl and do as you are told Stephie?”
“Y ... Y... Yes!”
“Yes what?”
“Y yes ma’am?”
“That’s a good girl!”
Francine then returns to spanking her as hard as she can for another 5 minutes.. at the 4 minute mark Stephanie’s entire body is in a state of defeat.. her bladder releases and she empties her bladder on the floor next to the chair...
“Francine she just peed everywhere.” A girl says.
“Yup, now we know she’s gonna be good. She just needs a few more licks to seal the deal.”
Another minute and Stephanie isn’t even crying anymore. She’s just laying across Francine’s lap limp as a rag doll quietly saying “I’ll be good, I’ll be good...” over and over.
Francine stops the spanking. “What was that?”
“I’ll be a good girl. I promise I’ll be a good girl.”
“Good girl!” Francine says releasing her grip on the girl. “Now you just promised you’d be a good girl so let’s see how good you can be; stand up.”
Stephanie stands up in front of Francine.
“Take all those clothes off, they are ridiculously small on you.”
Stephanie glances around the room but then thinks about how she doesn’t want anymore spankings and starts taking off her clothes. First her shoes come off, then her sweater, followed by her button up shirt. She starts to take off her knee highs but is stopped by Francine telling her to get that skirt off now. She slips her skirt down and begins to take off her trainer vest when Francine stops her again. “See what I mean girls? Barely any hair down there. Must be because you are really a panty wetting baby.”
“No... it.. It just isn’t that thick is all.”
“Right, your body knows you are nothing but a baby so it doesn’t bother with any body hair.”
Stephanie starts tearing up again...
“Ok, go on.”
She pulls the trainer vest over her head and her large breasts bounce being released from the tight material.
“Tits.” Francine says twirling her finger in a “turn around” motion, Stephanie turns as directed “and Ass.” She says seeing the bright red cheeks come into view.
She reaches for her socks and pulls them off. She’s standing naked in front of the watchful eyes of her students.
“Ok. I think I’ve decided how you will dress from now on ok?”
Stephanie shakes her head yes.
“First, we’re gonna get you dressed in the appropriate uniform.”
Stephanie smiles at that.
“Second, your hair needs to be styled in a way that works for your role here.”
“Ok Francine.”
“Third, you will never, under any circumstances lean down by bending your knees. You will bend at the waist to bend over; clear?”
“W won’t everyone see my.”
“We clear?!”
“Y yes.”
“Fourth you will forget all of your ladylike movements. You will sit crisscross applesauce, or with your feet apart, etc.”
“Ok.”
“Fifth, you will have ZERO modesty. You will not concern yourself with covering up, who sees your body, etc... Clear?”
“Y yes... I just.”
“And call my Miss Francine. I don’t give a shit who is around.”
“Y yes Miss Francine.”
The room giggles hearing a teacher address a student so formally.
“Good girl.” A voice comes from the doorway.
I enter the room looking at the full naked glory of Miss Stephanie Rogers surrounded by her students.
“Oh, don’t let me interrupt you girls. It looks like you are doing a great job helping your girls gain self confidence Stephanie.” I say with a laugh.
“T thank you sir.” She says.
“So, what can I do to help you a little more... how about. (Push) this.”
Stephanie is now 5’1” and her far too large boobs are now a more manageable 30DD. Still huge for her much reduced frame but not the balloons they were.
“We need a new uniform for her.”
“I can do that. What did you have in mind?”
Francine walks over and whispers what she needs in my ear.
“Awesome. You got it.” Push.. “It’s right there.” I say pointing to a bag on the desk.
“Thanks mister!” She says. “Tessa, let’s get our girl dressed ok?”
“With pleasure!” Tessa says after looking in the bag.
“So we can start with your bra.” Tessa says walking over to Stephanie that is now an inch shorter than even Tessa... she hands her a flimsy sheer garment in white with pink bows.
Stephanie is happy to be able to put anything on to cover up and clasps the bra finding a perfect fit. So far as “cover” it leaves nothing to the imagination, the sheer fabric shows every detail to her breasts, her light pink nipples and areolas on full display.
“Here’s a shirt.” She hands her a short sleeved white blouse. Stephanie puts it on and is pleased to see it actually fits though a little snug in the breasts which isn’t too much trouble since it’s open from her bra to her neck exposing her cleavage and her cross pendant is resting there. It even covers the tops of her hips! No more mid drift showing she thinks to herself.
“Here’s your dress.” She tosses her a plaid navy blue “jumper”.
“W wait, this isn’t the T/A uniform; it’s an elementary school jumper.” Stephanie protests.
“Sure is but when you wear training panties and pee-pee all over the floor you can’t honestly think you are a real teacher here do you? I mean, you aren’t even as tall as most of us in this class now.”
“Get dressed little girl.” Francine barks behind her causing her to jump and start putting her dress on.
Pulling the dress over her head she’s happy to see if is cut to fit her curves, well till she reaches her lower curves. The hem is far too short stopping at her upper thigh. So instead of the boxy cut jumper dress she expected she looks like she’s wearing a fetish style “Naughty Schoolgirl” costume.
“Here’s your socks and shoes.” Tessa tosses her a box and a pack of white socks. “Slip those on and I’ll get your hair ready.”
Stephanie sits down and slips in the “Oh no!” White ankle socks with ruffles and opens the box to find a pair of saddle oxfords. Tessa is behind her getting her hair bunched up and finally put in two high pigtails.
“There we go! Now stand up and come show Franny how cute you look.”
Stephanie stands and approaches Francine.
“What about panties Miss Francine?”
“In due time little potty pants.” Getting a laugh from the group. “First, we need to address one more thing. Hey mister, can you do something else for me?”
“Probably, what’s up?”
“Can you make this razor magic and anything it shaved never comes back?”
“I think I see where this is headed. Sure!” Easy push.
“Ok my sweet, sweet little girl in her elementary school uniform. Let’s solidify your transformation from high and mighty teacher to meek little girl.” Francine approaches Stephanie and taking her hand and holding it out in front of her places a razor in her palm. “Shave it.” She says pointing at her sparse red pubic hairs.
“I I can’t.... please... Miss Francine please! I can’t be shaved b bald there....”
“Do you want that ass paddled again?”
“No m ma’am... but what will people.... please.”
“NOW!”
Stephanie is crying and begging as she slowly starts shaving her pubic mound bare... each hair that falls marks the last hair that will ever grow on her now naked pubic mound...
The room is all giggles with taunts and “oohs” and “ahhh”s while Stephanie cries looking down at her forever bare privates.
“Can... Can I please have some panties Miss?” She says to Francine.
“I don’t know... Can you?” She mocks the teacher’s grammar.
“May I have some panties please miss?”
“Sure. Here ya go.” Francine hands her a pair of white training panties with blue teddy bears on them.
Stephanie quickly puts them on and pulls them up. They are a little snug but somehow bulkier than the ones the nurse put her in. The rear of the panties pushes her skirt out a bit and the crotch hangs down almost as far as her skirt. She might as well get used to her panties always being on display.
“Can you make her a little shorter, a little lighter, and make this be the official uniform for 1st year T/As?” Francine asks me.
“I can do that. How short?”
“I want her fitting in with the middle school girls, maybe be just able to pass for a 5th grader.”
Push... “Done.” The 4’10” T/A could pass for an elementary student.
“I’ve decreased her weight to 90 lbs, and no one will question her outfit but I left the idea that she can’t possibly be a “real” teacher dressed this juvenile.”
“Awesome!”
“Thanks, I must be going. Remember Stephanie... Be a good girl. Hearing the words “good girl” will reassure you, intimidate you, and humiliate you. Be a good listener to Francine here or she might spank that bottom right?”
“Yes sir.” Stephanie looks scared at the idea of getting a spanking...
“Now, what are you?”
“I’m a good girl!” Stephanie says with a smile, but a little flush comes to her exposed chest.
“That’s right. What do good girls get?”
“I... I don’t know sir.”
“That’s right, you’ve been so bad you’ve forgotten, good girls get cuddles and kisses and cums.”
Stephanie looks down at her hemline at the word “cums”...
“What do bad girls get?”
“Spankings and punishments.” She says still fidgeting with her dress.
“Good girl.” I say, “Well you ladies have fun with your new toy.” And I take my leave.

Until Next Time...
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Chapter 10

“Clean this piss up.” Francine shouts to the T/A.
Stephanie turns to get something to clean with but Francine tosses her the clothes she was wearing and says to “use these, they are going in the trash anyway.”
Stephanie takes her at least middle school clothes and wipes all the pee off the floor of her dorm.
“In there.” Francine points to the trash can when she’s done.
Stephanie tosses her clothes into the trash can and then stands waiting for the next humiliating assignment.
“Well It’s shower time girls. Help that little girl get her clothes off.” Francine says getting her toiletries together and starts undressing.
Tessa and the girls waste no time pulling Stephanie out of her clothes leaving her standing naked in the middle of the hallway. She’s blushing and looking for something to cover herself up with.
“Come on, It’s shower time.” Tessa says pulling her by her arm towards the bathroom.
Once in the showers the girls take turns laughing and pointing at their once tall and confident teachers aide now looking like a miniaturized adult as she tries to ignore them washing her hair and body.
“You know if it weren’t for these tits you’d pass as my little sister.” Francine says tweaking one of her nipples. “In fact, I think Stephanie is too old of a name for a little thing like you. From now on your name is “Steffie” got it?”
“Yes Miss Francine.” She replies.
“Good girl.” Francine says turning to finish washing herself off.
Stepping out of the shower “Steffie” reaches for a towel but instead Tessa is waiting with one. “Nope, you come here and aunt Tessa will get you nice and dry.”
Steffie stands blushing as Tessa dries her body off, every nook and cranny is touched and dried off.
“Good girl! Come on now, it’s time for bed.”
Steffie follows the bigger girls back to her room naked.
“Did he leave anything special for her pjs?” Francine asks Tessa.
“He sure did!” Tessa laughs pulling her new pajamas out of dresser.
It’s a sheer white onesie with pink teddy bears on it, pink lace trim, and “Cry Baby” in script across the chest.
“Does our little teacher need to use the potty before bedtime?” Francine asks.
Steffie starts to answer but Francine interrupts her with “Oh I bet you don’t, you did just pee pee all over the floor didn’t you.”
“Yes Miss Francine, I peed on the floor.” She whispers.
They get her in her onesie and tell her to hope up in her bed. They all get a good laugh seeing the little pink slit of her vagina through the sheer fabric as she is crawling up to her bed.
“Now, we all know the REAL reason you were wet that day, so to make sure you are a good girl we are going to tie your hands back so you don’t do naughty things to your bald little slit ok?”
Steffie just nods and looks out the window to her right.
The girls tie her hands to the bed leaving her helpless as they all sit on her bed with her asking her questions about her body. “We just want to ask you since you are such a grownup and we’re just little kids.” They taunt.
They finally leave her alone to her tears and she quickly falls asleep after a horrible day...

“Good morning Steffie, how’d you sleep?”
“Horribly Miss Francine.”
“Oh no, we hate to hear that. Maybe we can help you with your sleep from now on. What kept you up?”
“I was tied to my bed. I’m in baby clothes. You made me shave my hair off down there. You torture me!”
“Oh. Yes when you put it that way. Well, get up.. You have a long day ahead of you.”

After being untied Stephanie is led to the bathroom and allowed to pee before putting her in her training panties (and nothing else) and having her teeth brushed by Tessa. After that she is paraded around the dormitory to each room in nothing but her trainers checking on the girls as her normal daily routine would require. She’s humiliated at every turn, by the time she reaches her room she’s flush with embarrassment and can feel her sex has heated up from the arousal she’s feeling...
“Ok Steffie, get dressed we gotta go!”
“Can I have some time alone for a moment please?”
“Uh Sure. Just hurry ok?” Tessa says stepping out of the room.
Stephanie quickly grabs her trainers and yanks them down to her knees and starts running her fingers up and down her damp slit... looking at the bare mound and knowing she will never have hair there again gets her even hotter.. She closes her eyes as she races towards an orgasm... her bare slit glistening and you can hear the wetness as her fingers slide over her swollen clitoris! Almost there.... almost there..... she bites her lip and grabs the bunk bed beside her to steady herself.... she feels it washing over her... and hears the sound of giggles?
“Don’t stop now Steffie, you worked hard to cum.”
Stephanie opens her eyes and sees Rachel standing in the doorway with the problem children all looking over her shoulder to see the show.
“Rachel! I was.. I didn’t.”
“Yeah I’m pretty sure I know what you were doing. And I’m pretty sure you did.”
Stephanie looks at the children and then down at herself... naked with a puffy pink swollen labia and a puffy training panty around her knees... like a naughty little girl.
“Pull those up. Time to get to breakfast.” Tessa says passing Rachel.
Stephanie is quickly dressed by the girls while Rachel stands watching the naughty teacher.

“The pigtails are a nice touch.” Rachel says as the new and improved “Steffie” is presented in her uniform. She makes a circle around the small Teacher’s Aide and giggles at her clothes. She doesn’t remember wearing this outfit when she was a first year but she knows that is what they wear.
Entering the dining hall Dr Parten motions Rachel and Stephanie to the staff tables.
“Well look at you in your professional uniform! I have always loved the 1st year uniform over the rest. It teaches you to be so ladylike.” She says as she has Stephanie turn around to see her clothes.
“Now I understand you have a little something extra under that dress is that correct?”
Stephanie nods her head yes. Then realizing that Dr Parten expects her to show her, she lifts the short dress up to expose her puffy white training panties.
“Just darling! The day school children will appreciate the idea that “accidents can happen to anyone.” You might even consider showing them that very thing every now and again. It would build their own confidence.”
“Y you want me to wet my panties and then show the children?” Stephanie says astonished at the suggestion.
“Don’t you act all high and mighty young lady, we all know you dribble. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be in that to begin with.”
Rachel smirks at the knowledge that it wasn’t pee in her panties... in fact...
“Speaking of wet panties, I think now would be a good time for a panty inspection; let’s see em Stephanie.”
“Right here?” She blushes
“Why not? Everyone knows your potty problem, why be modest?”
Stephanie starts sliding her trainers down exposing her bare privates. She’s blushing because this is the first time she’s been seen “down there” since the girls in her dorm made her shave it all off...
Dr Parten has a look of disbelief on her face as she looks at the 25 year old woman who has removed all of her pubic hair. “Young lady did you shave your pubic hair off?” She says leaning towards the girl’s waist from her chair.
“Doctor, the girls in my dorm... they... they made me do it.”
“Made you? A bunch of 8th graders made a grown woman shave her vagina bare?”
Stephanie realizes how stupid that sounds and lowers her head...
“How did a group of children MAKE you shave your privates to look like a hooker?”
Stephanie feels the heat of her blush on her cheeks, and some “heat” building in the area of the Doctor’s topic of the moment.
“That wasn’t a rhetorical question. How did they MAKE you shave?”
“They... they spanked me. They told me that I was going to shave it to s show them that they were in charge of me... I k know it sounds bad but it’s what happened...”
“Look at me.”
Stephanie looks her in the eye. Her shame getting her hotter down south...
“Do not lie. We all know how naughty you are. You WANTED that little slit of yours shaved bald to make you look so slutty.”
“I I’m not a s slutty girl... I promise.. They made me! Rachel k knows!” Stephanie looks at Rachel with pleading eyes...
“Rachel. ... Is this true?”
Rachel smiles at the embarrassed girl with her training panties at her knees and bare sex available for all to see...
“Well I can’t speak about the spanking or the “forcing” her to shave her privates.... but I can tell you about the naughty girl she is.”
“R Rachel no!!”
“Hush up now!” Doctor Parten says. “Continue Rachel.”
“Well... When I went to see what was holding her up from getting ready this morning I walked in on her touching herself.”
Stephanie’s humiliation is too much... her bare slit gets a visible glisten on her lips as tears well up in her eyes.
“She did what?” Beth approaches the group from behind.
“Stephanie. Tell them what you were doing.” Rachel says with a grin.
“I ... I was getting dressed after they made me walk the dorms waking the girls in nothing but these panties and.. ... I was... I, and Rachel walked in...” her wet sex has a drop of grool drip down in the crotch of her training panties.
SMACK! Beth lands a blow on her naked bottom causing another drip of her juice to fall to her panties..
“Say what you were doing.” She says...
Stephanie loses all sense of modesty and cries out “I was rubbing my naughty little pussy ma’am!” The admission begins a steady slow line of her excitement to start dripping into the padding of her training panties...
Parten feels heat of her own.. Beth gasps, the entire dining hall is silent for a half moment then replaced with giggles and laughter from the girls...
“Doctor. Take this naughty girl up to your office and do whatever you feel is necessary. Rachel, always such a good role model; please go along and help with correcting this abhorrent behavior.”
Beth looks at Stephanie again.. “Shaving your privates.... I can’t believe you. You wanting to be a slutty girl or a little girl?”
Stephanie just hangs her head down looking at another drip of her juices falling into her panties... which answer gets her out of trouble she thinks.. neither...
“I want to be a good girl ma’am.” She barely whispers...
“Well then we have our answer. Pull up those training panties and get to it young lady. And on top of whatever Dr Parten comes up with you are to apologize to the entire 8th grade dormitory and beg them forgiveness for your lewd behavior. Anymore complaints of you not pleasing them will be met with your termination! You understand?”
“Yes ma’am, I understand.”
Francine looks at Rachel and winks.. “Beg... yes we will see some begging for sure.”

Until Next Time....
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:50 am

Chapter 11

“Get over to that corner. You know what to do.” Doctor Parten says as the embarrassed redhead rushes to the corner putting her nose to the wall...
Rachel enters and takes a seat at a desk to see the show that’s about to begin...
“What can I do to make you stop being such a dirty little slut? You say you want to be a good girl but here you stand, nose in the corner, training panties that are wet, not from your inability to control your bladder but from an inability to control your hands!” She says snatching her dress up and yanking down her training panties... she bends and looks at the small girl’s excited little slit “drool” another drip of juice down to the now visible wet spot in her thick padding.
“Just look at this Rachel; such a wet and naughty thing...” Parten says as Rachel stands and approaches the girl in the corner.
Parten slips a finger into the panties and then smells the juice and runs it under Stephanie’s nose. “That’s not pee pee is it?”
“No ma.. Doctor.” She says
“What is it?”
“My uh It’s from my vagina.”
“Your what? That’s not what a sweet little girl calls that. Try again.”
Stephanie starts trying to think what kids call their pussy but comes up blank..
Smack! “It is your sweet little kitty.” Smack!
“What is it?” Smack!
“It’s my (Smack!) Ugh... it’s my (Smack!) s sweet (Smack!) little (Smack!) kitty!” Smack smack smack!
“Good girl.” Dr Parten gives her 10 more spanks and then tell the girl to strip naked. Stephanie, scared of another spanking quickly strips and stands before the pair completely naked not bothering to cover her charms.
“Now, I think the issue is that you grew up too fast for your own good. You need to take a few steps back.”
She paces around the naked girl looking at her body from every angle...
“For instance... These” she says hefting one of her jutting breasts “When did you grow these ridiculously large breasts? It’s shameful how large they are on a girl your size.”
“I,, they started when I was in middle school and just got big Doctor?”
“I bet you love your big breasts don’t you? You like it when men stare at you... tell me you do!”
“I d don’t Doctor! I don’t like them staring at my... my.. tits...”
SMACK! “You see Rachel.... much too vulgar...”
Stephanie is holding her cheek already getting red from the slap.
“Now, we are going to tame your nasty mouth girl. From now on you will use only childlike names for your body. From now on these (grabs her breasts and starts squeezing them painfully) are not Tits, Titties, fun-bags, etc.. in fact, they aren’t even breasts. You will call them your “boobies”; understand?”
“Yes Doctor!” Stephanie’s squeaks out.
The Doctor grips her breasts and squeezes them as hard as she can using her nails to dig into her soft flesh.. the result is Stephanie dropping to her knees at the assault.
“What are these?”
“My my Boobies Doctor!”
“And what should you call these?” She switches to gripping her nipples...
“They are my nipples Doctor!”
“No, they are your “Little Nipples. Say it!”
“T they are my little nipples Doctor please let my boobies go!”
The Doctor releases the soft tissue and then grabs Stephanie by her hair and drags her to her feet and spanks her ass a few times.
“And what is this!” She says spanking the girl’s red ass.
“M my butt?”
“Your butt? You might as well call it an ass you dirty mouthed thing!” She pulls her over to a chair and begins spanking her bare ass...
5 minutes later and she says “Try again..”
“It’s my bottom?”
“Very good. Your naughty bottom. Stand up.”
Stephanie scrambles to her feet...
“And what is this?” She says pointing at her swollen clitoris.
“It’s... it’s my.. my ... I d don’t know what you want me to say?”
“It’s your little button.”
“It’s my little button..”
“That’s right.”
“What is this?” She slides her finger through her wet lips and smears it on her face.
“My juice?”
“It’s your naughty girl drool..”
“M my naughty girl drool...”
“Good girl.”
Doctor Parten stands and walks over to pick up Stephanie’s panties. She holds them up. “What are these?”
“M my panties.”
“No. From now on you will call them your “Lil Training Panties”, never call them Panties again. You are a wet little thing and you NEED protection!
“Yes Doctor.”
“Rachel, go find the nurse and see if she has some more training panties for our leaky girl. These are in horrible shape and she needs new ones.”
“Yes ma’am.” Rachel steps out of the room.
“So now that it’s just you and me let’s talk.” The Doctor approaches the nude girl..
“I know you can’t help but be a tramp.. a little slut puppy desperate to rub her wet little slit on anything in the room... but... the girls here need positive role models so you are just going to have to keep that soaked pussy of yours under control during school. But at night you will report to my on campus home for supervised training, understood?”
“Yes Doctor.”
“Good girl.” She says patting her head.

Just then “Where is that naughty girl?” The nurse walks in the room.
“Now I told you not to soil those panties, but I understand you need a clean pair. Let’s see them!”
Stephanie walks to the nurse and gives her the panties.
“Don’t give them to me. Gross. No, you open them and show me.”
Stephanie opens the panties and shows the wet gusset padding.
“My word... These are supposed to handle a child’s wetting and your juices have soaked them. Well.. I’m not going to be able to get you new panties until the end of the week so you wi have to wear something else.”
Stephanie’s eyes light up thinking about getting to wear panties again. But that light is extinguished as soon as the nurse opens the bag and pulls out a pair of child’s XL pull-ups. “OK naughty girl, pop these on.” Handing her a pair.
Stephanie looks as if she will cry taking the childish print pull-ups from the nurse and slipping them on.
“Don’t be like that; look! These have Princess’ on them. Aren’t they cute? Aren’t you darling?”
“T thank you ma’am.” Is all Stephanie can say.
“Now this isn’t your bra anymore, it’s your “boobie holder” Doctor Parten says handing her the bra in the pile.
“Here’s the rest of your clothes. Get dressed and out of here. Remember you must come see me after school.”
“And Rachel here will handle diaper checks and changes.” The nurse says poking fun at her pull-ups.
“Yes ma’am.” Stephanie says quickly dressing and running out of the room her dress flipping up exposing the purple pull-up as she goes while her red pigtails bounce.

The rest of the day is a blur to Stephanie as she tries to calm herself from her further humiliations that have become the norm as a Teacher’s Aide at the Academy. Everything from “If you are wearing a pull-up why to do you need to go to the restroom to pee? You carry your potty with you!” To “Ok girls, panty inspections.” To “My mom has hair down there, why is yours like that?” The students, teachers and staff have all had fun at her expense. What’s worse is that her body is betraying her feelings of humiliation by getting aroused by the onslaught of jabs.
By the time she reaches Detention Duties she can feel that the absorbent padding is so saturated it lets her feel the wet juices between her legs. She asks Coach Collins is she can keep an eye on her students while she “uses the bathroom.” To which she agrees with the comment “Do you need help or can you manage by yourself?” The blushing girl looks at the class giggling and replies she doesn’t need help and quickly heads to the restroom.
Entering a stall she slides her pull-up down and sees the soaked padding and her excited “little kitty” is puffy and wet... she tries dabbing off the wetness and then pees. She heads back to her class to hopefully finish out the day.

Back in the classroom all of the students are being very good and doing their work for once. She’s immediately suspect to this “good” behavior. Especially since all of the girls keep looking up at her and snickering. With only ten minutes left she can’t take it anymore.
“What’s so funny ladies?”
“Well? You’ve all been laughing all hour. What is it?”
“Someone needs to tell me what is so.”
“You are. Ok? You are funny.” Francine says
“Oh?” *shit!* she thinks.. *I should’ve been more authoritative.*
“So when will you be apologizing to the 8th grade for your naughty behavior?”
Stephanie is caught off guard that the kids know she has to apologize (and that she got caught touching herself).
“I thought we could discuss it tonight.”
“Ok. We will be waiting for you in the upper hallway then when you are done at the dining hall.”
“S sounds good. I’ll see you there.”

More giggles and silence for the rest of the hour. The bell rings and all of the girls file out giggling at the teacher at the desk.

Once in the Dining Hall Stephanie starts thinking about the day, and about her need to apologize to the girls after dining hall Duty when Dr Parten breaks her thought...
“Stephanie? I believe you were supposed to meet me after school?”
“Yes Doctor? But I thought I needed to complete my duties here first.”
“Mmm.. Rachel, will you cover for her while we meet in my office?”
“Sure thing!” Rachel leaves her tray and walks down to take over Stephanie’s duties.
“Let’s go.”
“Yes Doctor.”

Entering Dr Parten’s office Stephanie gets very nervous thinking about what kind of punishment she will get.
“Now I bet you think you are in for another spanking.”
Stephanie starts tearing up..
“But I’m not going to spank you. It looks like you thrive on your punishment. Only that could explain your wet pull-up after multiple spankings.” The Doctor sits at her desk and motions for Stephanie to sit.
“No I think a little different approach is needed. I’ve decided that we will send you to the Day School for a bit to sit in with the preschool classes.”
Stephanie is visibly relieved..
“I think a naughty girl like you will do well “starting over”.
“Starting over?”
“Yes. You will be treated as if you were a preschool child here. Let you get reacquainted with discipline and self control. Mrs Roberts will be glad to have at least one mature student in her class. She’s already been briefed on how you have been behaving and more importantly *misbehaving*. She has a plan all set for you. It’s how you deal with a naughty girl such as yourself. You will report there tomorrow morning.”
Stephanie just sits there shocked that she’s been reduced from Dean, to young T/A, reduced in size to the height of a 5th grader, put in pull-ups, dressed like a child and now being put in preschool...
“Well?”
“Yes Doctor?”
“You are welcome for the help we are getting you child!”
“Oh.. Yes, Thank you Doctor.”
“You are welcome. You may leave.”
“Yes Doctor.”
Stephanie slowly walks back out of the office and heads back down to the Dining Hall.

Finishing up her daily duties she heads to the dorms ready for her next humiliating experience... apologizing to the mean girls for HER being the bad girl.

Until Next Time....
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:42 pm

Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby FFA5924 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:17 am

ssj3gohan007 wrote:Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D

Thank you! This one is going a little slower.
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:19 am

Chapter 12

“...so yes. That’s it.. I’m sorry for the way I have acted and I’ll do a better job from now on.... Thank you.”
Stephanie stutters out the ending to her apology to the entire dorm gathered in the upstairs hallway of her building. Most of the girls look just as embarrassed as she is but her usual group is standing at the back of the line giggling and whispering.
“So I guess that is it. You can all get back to your evening.” She says and starts walking through the crowd to reach her room.
I’m sitting in a chair at my door watching the small woman quickly walking through the crowd with her head down. Looks like all her dignity is down the drains as she had to apologize for being rude, being loud, and most humorously, touching herself.
“Hello Mrs Rogers.” I say as she approaches.
“Please sir just leave me alone! I... I am just ready for this day to end...”
“Aww don’t be that way Stephanie. I take it you don’t like being treated the way you always treated your staff and students?”
She stops and looks down at the floor... “No sir. It was awful of me.” She starts playing with the hem of her dress. “But even I never put a girl in... in ...”
“A pull-up?”
Instant blush: “Yes” she whispers.
“Well I tell you what. I’m a big fan of bullies getting their comeuppance. You are getting yours, but I think the good Doctor is just as bad as you. Maybe we can drop her a few pegs too ok?”
Stephanie looks scared but also would love to see her new tormentor get “hers” too. So she smiled through her fear and says “Yes sir.”
“Ok, you be a good girl and I might let this end for you sooner than later.... Francine, here take this uh... “magic wand” and have fun.” I say putting a ruler in her hand.
“Thanks mister.” She says with a gleam in her eye...
“Well Princess, you run along and play with your friends. Looks like you will have a good time tonight.”
“Yes sir.” Stephanie replies as she walks towards her room full of giggling 8th grade bullies...

“Hey girl, come here.” Francine says to her as soon as she clears the doorway.
“Yes Miss Francine.” Stephanie approaches Francine and stands in front of the large girl.
“I think it’s time for baths don’t you?”
“Yes Miss Francine.”
“Ok. So lose the clothes silly.”
Stephanie strips down to nothing but her pull-up as tears start welling up in her eyes standing in front of the other girls.
“Ok girls, let’s go get showered up.”
As the girls approach the bathroom Francine tells a student to go get Miss Rachel so that she can handle a panty check of their T/A.

Stephanie enters the shower area and starts to remove her pull-up.
“What are you doing little girl? You can’t just pull that off? What if you pee?” Tessa says with a laugh.
“I don’t.. I can use the toilet Tessa?”
“No you can’t.” Francine says as she pulls her training panties back up to her waist. “Now, until Miss Rachel gets here you will go stand by my locker and wait.”
“Y yes Miss Francine.” Stephanie says and meekly walks back out to the locker room.
“Why am I so afraid of her? She’s a child!” She thinks as she reaches her nemesis’ locker. She even stamps her foot like an errant child.
The girls all shower and Stephanie stands as instructed wearing only her pull-up by Francine’s locker. With Francine out of sight she starts getting more and more confident that she doesn’t have to listen to a student. She can do whatever she wants. She’s the adult. She slides the pull-up off and throws it in the trash and heads back to the shower area...
Rachel enters just as she sees a naked T/A turn the corner into the shower area. She hears the following exchange:
Francine: “WHAT are you doing in here? I told you to wait by my locker!”
Stephanie: “I’m... I’m taking a sh shower Miss Francine, I am an... an adult and you c can’t tell me what I c can wear or when I c can take a shower.”
Fr: “The hell I can’t. Get over here right.... now...”
Steph: “N.... No”
Rachel starts laughing to herself at listening to a grown woman stutter out defiance to a kid over wearing pull-ups and showers...
Fr: “If I have to come get you, you will regret it little girl.”
Steph: “I.... I’m n not a little girl... I’m the one.”
Fr: “Shut your mouth before I pop you in the...”
Laughter breaks out as Francine suddenly stops talking. Rachel wonders what is so funny and heads to the entrance to the showers but someone spills the beans before she gets there.
“She’s peeing!” More laughter...
Rachel turns the corner to find Stephanie standing near the wall cowering down as Francine stands over her looking between her legs at Stephanie helplessly emptying her frightened little bladder on the shower floor...
Fr: “An adult huh? Yeah.. look how grown up you are piddles.”

“Ok girls, that’s enough. Come on Stephanie, let’s get you in something to cover your nudity.” Rachel says motioning Stephanie to come to her. Stephanie practically runs towards Rachel to get out of the crowd of girls heckling her.

Rachel leads the naked girl to her bedroom with most of the girls from the shower scene quickly catching up. Once inside Stephanie starts crying..
“T they are s so mean to me Rachel!” She says through her tears... “I d don’t want to be here anymore. I want to go to your room!”
“Now now, calm down. You know you have to stay here honey. You are the dorm leader. These girls are just giving you a hard time cause you are new.” Rachel starts drying the naked girl off and then reaches in a bag on the table and pulls out a pair of overnight pull-ups.
“N no... please Rachel... please don’t put me in those.”
“Can you keep your bed dry? You just peed in the shower!”
“I can! I can!!”
“Ok. Well then you can wear these.” She holds up a pair of thick training panties, white with pink bottles, pacifiers, and bows with matching trim.
She helps Stephanie into the panties and then slips her too short gown over her head.
“Ok, now you be a good girl and a good listener. Help these girls make better decisions.”
“Ok...” Stephanie says dejectedly...
Rachel winks at the girls and then “bops” Stephanie’s nose and steps out of the room.
Stephanie takes the opportunity to get into bed while she still has the safety of Rachel nearby. Francine and the girls seem to be fine letting her “get away” from them for now and they all get ready for bed.

“So what do you think this does?” Francine says an hour later as she’s laying in bed waving the “magic wand” around..
“I don’t know. He said it’s magic right?” Tessa says leaning over from her own bed.
“Yeah, but like.. what can it do?”
“I don’t know. Let’s try it out.” Tessa says climbing out of her bed.
“Ok! Let’s see...” Francine gets out of her bed and walks out to the hallway. She sees Jenny Osborne at the end of the hall. “Hey Jenny; from now on your name is “Peaches”!” She says waving the wand at her. Jenny looks at her and laughs and walks in her room.
“Hmm...”
“Try something else.”
“Ok. Uh... ok. How about this...” Francine walks over to the window and sees one of the juniors that is always rude to her walking across the quad... “Judith Wilson, you will be fat!” She swings the ruler quickly in her direction...
“Nuthin.” Francine says with a frown...
“Well this sucks, I’m going back.” Tessa says walking away.

11:15PM
“Hey Tits and Ass.”
“What is it Miss Francine?”
“You still haven’t made us happy.”
“What?”
“We heard Dr Parten telling you that you better make us all happy.”
“Uh... please. It’s late and everyone needs to get to sleep.”
“No. Get out of bed.”
Stephanie’s willpower is already dropping... she finally climbs out of bed and stands at Francine’s bed.
“Ok... I’m up... What on earth do you want?”
“I want you to be good like you were told.”
“I was asleep? How could I be bad?”
“You didn’t tuck us all in.”
“You want me to tuck you in?”
“Well not now, too late. You should’ve just done it to be sweet; now you’d only do it cause I mentioned it.”
Stephanie is getting confused because while she feels like this is a trap, she also can’t help but want to please Francine for some reason..
“Um. I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to be rude. I just...” (Francine turns her head away from Stephanie) Stephanie sighs.. “What can I do to make it up to you?”
Francine is looking at Tessa grinning and winks...
“Well.... would you play a game with us?” She says in a little girl’s voice.
“As long as it’s quick. It’s late.”
“Ok! So here’s the rules!” Francine says jumping up as Tessa runs for the light switch.
“The game is called “Catch Me If You Can!” and the first rule is:
“One person is the “bad guy” and everyone else is trying to catch them.”
“Two, the good guys earn points for the following: If they catch them. How they catch them. How long they can hold them. If they get away the good guy has to prove they caught them to get any points.”
“Three the way to win is the bad guy has to be brought back to “base” and the game ends.”
“See? It’s simple!” Tessa chimes in.
“But what about the person running? How do they win or make the game stop?” Stephanie asks.
“They can’t. It goes till it’s over!” Francine explains.
All the girls get up and put on some workout clothes. Stephanie slips on her gym clothes that bunch up around her thick panties. Francine leads the group down the hall to the front door.
“Ok. This doorway is base; everyone ready?”

“I take it I’m the bad guy...” Stephanie says.
“Of course!” Tessa laughs. “You will be more fun cause you are a grownup.”
“Sure...”
“Ok! Miss Stephanie you have a 30 second head start! And... Go!” Francine says.
“Go where? Where is the limits of the area I can hide?”
“Time’s a wastin T&A... better get going.” Francine says as Tessa reaches 7 seconds of counting.
Stephanie turns and runs into the night air, not sure where she will go or how she’s supposed to outlast these girls... and at this point how she will survive these girls...

“Ready or not! Here we come!”
The next 5 minutes is a blur for the young teacher, it’s almost like the girls planned on catching her as a team and none of them are working alone to get the “credit” for finding her. It isn’t a game of “tag”, it’s a search party! They spot her hiding in a row of bushes and she darts out of the back towards the teacher parking area. She runs as fast as she can but her less than 5’ legs are no match for the much larger girls.
Just as she reaches the back of the lot she’s caught by Olivia who pulls her to the ground.. She fights her way free and turn to run again but Olivia grabs her left tennis shoe and sits up with a “Yes!” Stephanie looks at her confused and then starts running again hearing other nearby voices.
And so it goes... within 20 minutes she has been caught several times, always breaking free (or are they letting her go?) but having some part of her clothes striped away.
She’s now wearing 1 sock, her panties, and a watch as she holds her large breasts running back towards the dorm area. She hasn’t heard any voices and needs to catch her breath... she turns a corner and comes face to face with Francine.
“I knew you’d come back here eventually.” Francine says. She isn’t sweaty, she doesn’t look tired at all. Like she never even tried looking and just waited for her to come back.
Stephanie turns to run away and sees the rest of the girls all heading her way. She starts to sprint away when the “fresh” Francine reaches out and grabs her by her panties, the thick garment won’t be ripping away with all the heavy fabric and she instead wrestles Stephanie to the ground.
“Well this is mine.” Francine says stripping off the teacher’s sock.
“And for my victory dance, these are coming with me too.” She starts trying to peel the training panties off of the small woman.
“No!” Stephanie shouts and begins fighting the much larger girl with all her remaining energy. Francine laughs at her struggle and looks at the crowd now gathered around and says. “Still wanna fight? Ok, how about a little FF?”
Stephanie quickly learns what she’s talking about as the heavy set girl spins around and plop her substantial butt right on her face and lays her body weight on the girl’s torso to belly.
Stephanie can’t breath from the weight on her chest and the pressure on her face. She’s gasping for air as the girls all chant “Frannies Fanny! Frannies Fanny!” While laughing.
Francine works the panties down her legs and easily takes them off. She sits up a bit to let Stephanie breathe and turns back to declare “These are my trophy!”
The girls all cheer some holding up what they had taken from the teacher.
“Ok Miss Francine.. The game is over. Please let me up and everyone give me my clothes!”
“No.. The game isn’t over till you are back at base.” Tessa says holding the leotard she stripped off the T/A.
“Ok. Please let me go to base so we can end the game...”
“You ready to go back to base?” Francine mocks..
Stephanie is starting to sob and just nods her head..
“Aw, the sad little puppy wants to go home.” Francine says to the crowd.
“Ok pup, let’s get you back to base.”

After a bit of a struggle including some more smothering by Francine, I watch out of the window as the former Dean, surrounded by students is led back to the dorm. She’s crawling on her knees with her hands tied behind her back with her leotard used as rope, around her neck the girls have made her shoelaces into a leash and collar. Once they enter the dorm room they untie her and tell her to “Sit!” While the victors retrieve their “spoils.”
“Ok, so Francine won the game. So she’s the boss of you for a week. But everyone that took clothes from you can make you do one thing, anything they want to get your stuff back ok?” Tessa explains acting like she’s petting the head of a dog sitting next to Stephanie on the floor. “Good puppy.” She says standing and walking away.
At 1:30am Francine looks at the naked teacher laying on the floor and tells her she can get in bed.
Stephanie reaches for her pjs but gets slapped across her wrist and told “Puppies don’t wear clothes.” By Francine.
The naked teacher starts to climb into her bed but is stopped by Francine saying “Puppies don’t sleep on top bunk either.” Pointing to the floor. The cold teacher goes and lays curled in a ball in the corner. “Next time don’t think you can do something without me telling you. You’ll sleep like a puppy on that floor all night as punishment.”
“Yes Miss Francine.” Is all she replies.

Until Next Time...
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Postby jsmt » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:45 pm

Another great chapter!
jsmt
Transformation Master

Postby FFA5924 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:59 pm

jsmt wrote:Another great chapter!

Thank you so much!
FFA5924
Transformation Master

Previous

Return to Stories