Crashing Down (BR)

Stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, stories, STORIES!
Forum rules
* Have the story title and the author's name in the subject line.
* Story tags are always appreciated.
* If an author has a forum, make sure to post there.
* Have line breaks between paragraphs.
* If you're posting someone else's stories, give them credit.
* Don't Like, Don't Read

Re: Crashing Down (BR)

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:53 am

Chapter three

For the second time in the space of a week Michelle found herself unsure of what had really just happened to her. Had the crazy old woman really came back to take great delight in her sudden yet ever so slight decrease in her precious cup size.

Dejectedly Michelle did know that her magnificent big boobs had lost their prized status of 32GG cup. A wave of tiredness caused Michelle to lean back against her bedroom wall and slid down to slump on the floor. She was at a loss to rationalise why and how this crazy old woman was suddenly stalking her, but what worried her more was that she had no idea why she had suddenly shrunk to a 32G.

Picking herself up of the floor Michelle could only hope and pray that it was a hormonal fluctuation and that she would soon be back up to filling out her cherished 32GG cups. With that she adjusted the straps of her bra and got ready for her all-important lunch date.

In the Uber ride to the posh London restaurant Michelle began to worry that the rich businessman, who was one of the wealthiest men in the world, would not notice her sudden decreased cup size. Steadily a sense of panic began to stir down in Michelle’s stomach.

Yet mercifully the man was too preoccupied with Michelle boobs to notice that they were ever so slightly shrunk. They had titty fucked as normal and Michelle was a bit more clingy as they lay in bed after their afternoon of energetic sex. Usually Michelle was extremely strict about cuddling afterwards as she knew if she did then she risked developing feelings for the wrong person. But the loss of just one precious cup size made Michelle saviour the experience that little bit more.

After that Michelle settled down into her usual routine and as the weeks turned into months, she became more accustomed to her big 32G cup boobs. The glamour modelling industry still craved every shot and video of its greatest model, with some industry insiders even had serious in-depth conversations on whether or not Michelle was a genuine contender for ‘Greatest of all time’. Whilst mega rich businessmen still formed an orderly que to wine and the beautiful and insanely busty Michelle.

It was one of these mega rich men that made Michelle find herself in yet another Uber as it made its way out to Heathrow. Michelle sat in the back, clutching her passport, and gazed out of the window as London streamed past. She was both excited and nervous about her flight out to Dubai which was paid for by a construction owner with a fortune of well over £500 billion.

She had been introduced to him at a lavish party in LA a couple of years ago and he had instantly made it his mission to bed Michelle and her truly incredible 32GG cup breasts. To begin with she had simply enjoyed the chase and gave into his charm after a couple of token brush offs. She had had to admit the man had been an impressive lover and the sex was excellent.

Over the next few months, he had showered her in gifts from expensive lingerie to private jets to fly her out to whatever city in the world he had been working in. It was an incredible experience for a woman in her early twenties and deep-down Michelle knew it was all down to her incredible gravity defying boobs.

Michelle put her anxiety out of her mind as her flight was called and she made her way down along the well-trodden path to the gate for her flight to Dubai, a trip she had made well over 30 times in the last two years following the stunning revelation that she was filling out an incredible 32GG cup.

Surprisingly, the flight seemed more empty than usual and Michelle found herself sat in a window seat in a row by herself. The calmness of the empty flight helped put Michelle’s mind at ease, and as an already experienced flier she simply chose to close her eyes and drift off to sleep as the big jumbo jet made its way down the runway and into the sky.

A couple of hours into the flight Michelle gently woke up and saw that the cabin had grown dark. At the end of the aisles she could see the distinctive red jacketed air hostesses finishing up the drinks trolley. Sleepily Michelle moved in her seat to get comfier only practically jump out of her skin.

“Hello Michelle fancy bumping into you up here” said the old woman who had somehow managed to sit right beside her, “Oh yes, I remember now your off to Dubai for some more sensual titty fucking fun with the billionaire” said the old woman in her pleasant voice. Michelle instantly wanted to shout at the woman to leave her alone but still no sound would come out of her mouth.

“Let’s see now, the last time we met you’d just lost an all-important cup size, you’d just lost your headline grabbing and crowning glory 32GG cup size that meant so, so much to you and all those men who just couldn’t get enough of those incredible full and firm breasts” said the old woman who’s eyes went down to the comfortable zip up top Michelle was wearing.

“Now let’s see if you’re still a big 32G cup Michelle, shall we?” asked the old woman as she moved a hand over to the zipper and curled her long bony fingers around it. Gently she unzipped Michelle’s top to reveal the white tank top that tightly held her precious boobs in place and displayed a thick line of deep cavernous cleavage.

“Well” said the old woman as she adopted a more matter of fact tone, “it looks like you’re still a very full firm 32G cup to me Michelle. You must be enormously proud of these sensational boobs. Yet the question really is this, do you deserve them?”

With that a foreboding look of darkness developed over the old woman’s face and her tone became more menacing as she said, “I mean they have given you a certain sense of fame, or infamy, depending on how you look at it.

“You are practically a household name across the UK and have a bit of fame in America as well. Would you have that level of recognition if it weren’t for these genuinely amazing boobs?

“And yet all you do is bully other women for not being as slim or as busty as you, whilst you simply titty fuck your way around very rich men without a care in the world for any damage you cause to other women.”

Michelle felt her mouth go dry as the desert as she tried again to shout for help as the old woman turned and cupped her big 32G cup boobs, but still she could not muster enough strength to speak. The old woman let go of Michelle’s precious boobs and turned to sit back in her seat and looked straight ahead and simply said, “I hear that this guy’s bought you a matching 32GG cup bra and panties set for you to wear for him. I think you’d get away with it as your still a 32G cup, but…” as the old woman tailed off, she turned to face Michelle then said, “what if you were a 32F cup? What would he say? Would there suddenly be rumours flying about that the great Michelle was losing her precious big full and firm, yet oh so spectacular gravity defying breasts?

“What would all of those models you bullied say when they find out that your prized big boobs are suddenly and very dramatically shrinking in size?” The old woman paused and studied the fear etched upon Michelle’s beautiful face, then in a joyous manner said, “I know what, let’s find out shall we?”

Excitedly the old woman clicked her fingers together and suddenly Michelle felt herself somehow lighter than before and she felt the straps of her bra loosen. A sense of dread filled Michelle’s mind as the old woman reached over and felt Michelle’s precious boobs.

“There you go this bra feels much looser on you already. I guess you really are starting to leave the big cups behind Michelle, just like I said you would. Remember it happened to me as well, I know what it’s like to go from an ultra-desirable busty goddess down to mere mortal with normal boobs. I guess you must be losing your precious big cup sizes pretty fast now. Well I must dash, enjoy trying to fill those big 32GG cups out now.”

Hours later Michelle felt dazed as she got off the plane as the intense heat from the desert blasted into her. Worryingly as Michelle made way down to the front of the plane, she felt her breasts sloshing around in her 32G cup bra. It just could not happen, when she had left London a few hours ago Michelle was a comfortable 32G cup but now her precious boobs had somehow shrunk even more.

Panic gripped Michelle as she walked into the shiny glistening glass and steel terminal and she immediately made a bee line for the toilets. Quickly she locked the cubicle door and, with her heart thumping in her chest, unzipped her top then took off her brilliant white tank top to reveal that sad reality that she was no longer filling out her big 32G cup bra. Instead Michelle cupped her boobs together and estimated, somewhat sadly that the old woman was right, that she lost yet more of her precious cup size and looked to be only a 32F.

Alone she sat on the toilet seat and tried to gather her thoughts and form a plan. But her mind was too hazy for her to think straight. After a couple of minutes Michelle felt resigned to her fate and left the toilets and joined the cue for passport control. She cut a disconsolate figure as she made her way into the VIP waiting area and to the waiting chauffeur driven Bentley.

The trip had been a disaster from that point on as the chauffeur had clear phoned ahead to say that Michelle had suffered some loss of cup size. When she had arrived at the mansion the mega rich businessman had not been there to greet her as usual. Instead she was fobbed off with some excuse from his assistant, who was a slim young woman around the same age as Michelle, and equally – if not more so - busty.

“Now Ms Michelle if you care to follow me I need you to try on some underwear before he will see you” said the assistant, who was a very beautiful young woman with curves in all the right places and wearing in a grey business skirt and blouse that hugged her figure just right. The assistant opened a door and said, “please after you Ms Michelle.”

Dutifully Michelle did what she was told and walked into the bright white changing room which had a mirrored wall and some chairs with the bra and panties set neatly folded up ready for Michelle to try on. The assistant walked over to Michelle and stood in front of her and locked her eyes into Michelle. “Just now I will undress you and see if you can fill the 32GG cup bra. If you do then you can stay as planned. If not, then we will fly you back to London tonight.”

Michelle again felt panic rising as the woman unzipped her top and instantly realised that Michelle had no chance of filling out the enormous 32GG cups. Still the woman continued to remove Michelle’s clothes as she lifted off the white tank top to expose her 32G cup bra hanging slightly loose over her dramatically smaller breasts.

The assistant smirked as she took the big 32G cup bra off Michelle and said, “I am afraid you’re not fooling anyone by wear that huge bra Michelle, you are clearly requiring a much smaller cup size these days.” It was the most humiliating experience of Michelle’s life as the assistant removed a measuring tape from a small bag beside the bra and panties set and began to measure Michelle’s bust.

Again, the smirk appeared on the woman’s face as placed the tape around Michelle’s boobs. “Well Ms Michelle” said the assistant with a huge, almost mocking smile on her face, “I’m sorry to inform you that you will be sent back to London on the next available flight. I am afraid to say you are now only a 32F cup and the boss only grants an overnight audience with women who are a 32G or larger cup size. Even I have now got larger boobs than you as I am a 32FF, and I am only a minor assistant. Please put your clothes on and get ready to return to the airport.”

Michelle felt crestfallen as she put her clothes back on and fought back tears as the reality began to dawn on her that her precious big boobs were suddenly losing a little bit of their prized size and volume with every passing day. Slowly but surely her career defining big boobs were somehow feeling like they were irreversibly vanishing as they had gone from the world’s most gravity defying full and firm 32GG cup boobs to a significantly smaller and sagging 32F cup.

Later, on the flight home Michelle began to desperately think of ways to reverse her dramatic career ending loss of cup sizes, until a sense of deep tiredness gradually took hold of her and she finally drifted off to sleep.

More to follow...
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:55 am

resupplied69 wrote:Everything Michelle has is because of her incredible breasts. She knows that.

Totally - the fame, the money, the jet set lifestyle (certainly back in the days of Nuts, Zoo & Page 3) were all down to their assets.
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:29 am

That was most humiliating for poor, innocent Michelle. That was pretty cruel and harsh of the billionaire to cast her away so easily, it shows that her boobs were the only reason he wanted her in the first place, and she has no redeeming value otherwise... but then it's not like she didn't deserve it...

Also I think it's becoming more and more obvious that the old lady is using some form of magic to shrink her boobs to her own whims, instead of it being a natural occurrence. She also seems to be clairvoyant.
ssj3gohan007
Transformation Grand Master

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:01 am

Chapter four

The day after Michelle returned from Dubai was a total right off as she felt exhausted from all the travelling and emotionally drained after being humiliated by the assistant who measured her precious big breasts only to find out that they really shrunk down to a 32F cup.

Looking out of her bedroom window and across a wet and dreary London she made the decision to simply stay in bed and work out how to save her career. Cautiously Michelle opened her ultra-fast laptop and began researching the best cosmetic surgery clinics in London for breast augmentation. The irony of the situation was not lost on Michelle, who just a couple of months ago would have simply laughed at the very prospect of ever needing any career saving breast enhancement surgery.

Yet in that, oh so, short space of time Michelle had gone from being the proud owner of the biggest and best 32GG cup boobs in the glamour modelling industry, all the way down to a far more modest 32F cup. In some ways it wasn’t the loss of cup sizes that that fuelled Michelle’s desire to boost her boobs and reverse the shrinking, it was the fact she had lost some of the famed firmness and shape that defined her stellar career.

On the four website Michelle visited she saw an endorsement from her former rival Sammy, who candidly spoke about how, at her peak had fluctuated between a 32FF and 32F before a career wrecking crash diet caused her enormous boobs to ‘feel like they had literally deflated down to a 32C overnight’.

Michelle read on that Sammy had opted for a fat transfer implants which had given her four precious cup sizes back and looked very natural. The before and after pictures really were sensational and Michelle felt this could be the emergency boob job she needed.

The clinics description of the surgery stated it was not without risks and could only boobs cup sizes by a maximum of four cup sizes. Eventually Michelle plucked up the courage and filled out an enquiry from to allow the clinic to arrange a no hassle consultation.

After that it was a waiting game for the clinic to get things arranged so Michelle opened her emails to see if she had missed any offers of globetrotting titty fucking fun or glamour modelling shoots. Michelle instead found the email she received every day detailing how many times she had been mentioned in online news articles over the last 24 hours.

It was pretty standard mix of titillating gossip linking her romantically with some footballers or musicians. But then at the very bottom of the email was a link to her entry in the online encyclopaedia of glamour modelling. Cautiously she opened the link and began to read her entry.

‘Although Michelle debuted as an impressive 32E cup she incredibly reached a magnificent 32GG within fifteen months of her glamour modelling career exploding and maintained it for three years. However, she suffered some loss of cup size, and has since disappointingly decreased steadily in cup sizes over a period of a few months. Michelle has been recently measured as a 32F, several cup sizes smaller than her glamour modelling colleagues, even her old posing partner Sophie, who Michelle had comfortably out boobed in their famous shoots, is now filling out much larger cup size at a 32G.’

Michelle became furious at the mega rich man’s assistant for updating her entry. She fumed to herself that it just was not fair for other people to say such cruel things about her precious boobs. Sitting up in bed Michelle realised that she had said way worse about other glamour models boobs and that there was no shortage of models who would love nothing more than for her boobs to catastrophically loose those precious big boobs she had so enjoyed flaunting.

Just then her phone buzzed with a call from an unknown number and Michelle answered it, “hello Michelle” said a woman in a cheerful manner “it’s the clinic here, I’m just getting back to you regarding your enquiry for an emergency boob job.” Michelle smiled at the friendly way the woman spoke to her and replied, “yes that’s right, when can I come in for my consultation?”

“Well I’m afraid we are fully booked for the next month or so but I’ll book you in for a consultation then. We were expecting your call after your glamour modelling encyclopaedia entry was updated. It must be devastating for you to lose so much size and shape so dramatically. But we will do our best to get you back to your best 32GG cup Michelle.”

With that the call was smoothly ended and Michelle received the appointment details via email just moments later. Michelle felt a wave of relief after the call and looked down at her boobs and smiled as she began to pin her hopes on the career saving surgery.

The weeks past surprisingly quiet for Michelle and it felt like all Michelle was doing between returning from Dubai and her consultation was waiting. There were hardly any requests from rich businessmen to hook up with her for titty fucking fun, nor was she getting mentioned in the celebrity gossip columns.

Finally, the big day had arrived and thankfully it was a cold wet one, which allowed Michelle to wear her perfect disguise of a big puffer jacket with a woolly hat. It was a far cry from her usual smoking hot attire to emphasis her ludicrously curvy figure and alluring massive bust.

Michelle felt butterflies dancing in her stomach as she excitedly rode the tube to the exclusive cosmetic surgery clinic. Michelle made way from the tube to well-polished front doors and paused for a moment to take a deep breath before walking in.

Just as she was about to open the door out of nowhere appeared the old woman who stood between her and the salvation at the clinic. “Hello, Michelle, my darling” said the old woman, “you didn’t think I wouldn’t make an appearance, today did you?”

This time Michelle managed to raise an arm to try to push the door open, but the old woman flicked it away. “Now Michelle before you go in there, I have to warn you that you can’t get what you want. It’s karma Michelle, your big boobs must shrink as revenge for all the bullying you did to the other glamour models, shall we say less genetically gifted than you.”

Again, Michelle went to say something, to try and get someone to help her but the words would not come out. “Now Michelle when you go in there, you’ll be in for a big surprise. Or shall we say a cup size shock.” Michelle blinked as tears filled her eyes, she could not face losing more cup sizes and before the old woman could say anything else, she simply smiled at Michelle then clicked her fingers and walked off into the rain. Suddenly the strange sensation of lightness quickly passed over Michelle’s body as rain fell onto her face.

Breathing deeply Michelle for a moment to regain her composure Michelle walked into the clinic. It was just like website, full of sleek and modern designed furniture and all the reception staff were so nice. Michelle pushed the incident with the old woman away from her mind as she was lead down a brightly lit corridor to the consultation room.

“The surgeon will be along shortly Michelle, please take off your coat and make yourself comfortable” said the receptionist to Michelle. Minutes later a tall good-looking man walked in and began the consultation. They spoke candidly about Michelle’s sudden decrease in cup size from a truly spectacular 32GG down to a 32F, and after a while he called on his assistant to come in.

“Now Michelle” said the man warmly, “this is my assistant Claire, she’s going to help me film your observation and take down your measurements so we can work out the best option for you to regain those big cups sizes.” Just then Claire brought out a small video camera and a clipboard and the man spoke again to Michelle, “Now I understand that you are currently a 32F cup?”

Timidly Michelle nodded and the man smiled as he spoke again, “thank you now if you will please take off your top and we can begin the observation.” Michelle did as she was told and revealed a loose fitting 32F cup bra which appeared to be several cup sizes too big for her. She froze as the man unclipped it and began to talk about her deep stretch marks and significant premature sagging. He spoke at length to the camera, as Claire filmed the whole observation, taking the upmost professional care to point out the signs of Michelle’s dramatic and sudden loss of cup size.

After a while, the man and the assistant had to pop to another consultation room to get a piece of equipment through and Michelle found herself alone. “See Michelle I told I could not let you simply boost your boobs back up, that 32F cup bra is far too big on you” said the old woman as she strode up to Michelle, who froze to her chair. “I told you that you were going to experience a cup size shock in here, now it’s just moments away, so I’m away.” With that the old woman left Michelle alone as the surgeon and his assistant wheeled in a special light.

“Right Michelle we are almost done, I just need Claire to write down your breast size as I measure you. So please lift your arms up for me” said the man as he placed the tape around her bust. “Ok Claire” said the man in his robotic yet professional manner, “Michelle is a 32D cup.”

Michelle began to cry as she heard the man say her actual cup size out loud. “No, No, No. You are wrong I cannot be a 32D. A 32D is a normal busty woman’s cup size and I am not a normal busty woman I am a busty goddess with huge boobs. A 32D not the boob size of a busty goddess. You must help me. I need you to give me an emergency boob job to save my career” sobbed Michelle, as a mix of panic and fear began to manifest itself with in her as she spoke, “I need to have my coveted 32GG cup boobs back. I am nothing without them, nothing. Without my 32GG cups I cannot pay my million-pound mortgage. I cannot keep up the payments on my Porsche. No one will want to see me topless unless I’ve got my old massive boobs back.”

“I’m sorry Michelle but I’m not mistaken you are a 32D cup now, or around 30% of the volume of your old 32GG cups. You have lost too many cup sizes for us to boost back up, unless you want silicone implants, but they would not give you the natural look your commercial contracts require. I am afraid there is nothing we can do for you here. Except to say I don’t think your finished loosing cup size just yet.”

Just like that the consultation was over and despondently, and with tears still trickling down her cheeks, Michelle gathered her stuff up and made her way home. Her tears were drowned out by rain and the loud traffic noises, but she could feel them stinging her cheeks as she hailed a back taxicab before heading home.

That afternoon she drafted her resignation email as she figured it was better to jump than be pushed out of the glamour modelling industry that, up until a few short months ago had ruled with her incredible 32GG cup boobs, but was now being thrown out on to its scrap heap that was littered with former busty models who had either went flat or simply got fat.

The rules of glamour modelling were simple to Michelle, do not lose the boobs and do not get fat. For what it is worth Michelle figured she still had an amazing figure, but no one would want her to pose topless now her once magnificent 32GG cup boobs had shrunk and sagged to a slightly bigger than average 32D.

More to follow...
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:25 pm

That was excellent work! Michelle continues to shrink and just when she thought she had some hope to restore her cup sizes, evil granny strikes again! If she didn't think she could possibly face any worse humiliation, the doctor had her fall from grace videotaped and examined in great detail! Her plans of getting a boob job were foiled and now she is forced to preemptively retire rather than face further humiliation. I wonder what will happen now, it was hinted that she will still yet lose more and I have a feeling maybe something else too... Perhaps it will also be revealed who the old lady is and what her connection was to Michelle besides simply being a karma witch.
ssj3gohan007

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:31 pm

Thank you ssj3gohan007!

I wonder what would happen if that video tape was somehow leaked online?
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:19 am

So this was going to be the last chapter of Crashing Down however I've read some of the comments and decided to extend it. I feel the end of this Chapter provides a natural break before the final events. Hope this is enjoyable.

Chapter Five

No sooner than Michelle had retired as a glamour model her sense of financial security began to unravel quicker than her precious 32GG cup size had deflated over the previous few months. With the revelation that her incredibly impressive big full and firm boobs were dramatically shrinking the mainstream media suddenly became, although briefly, infatuated with her decreasing cup size.

For a woman who had thrived in the full glare of the gossip magazines flashbulbs and headlines Michelle became extremely uncomfortable with the headlines and salacious details of her previous titty fucking romps that filled the tabloids daily.

Every glamour model who had ever posed in front of the camera with Michelle was lined up by the tabloid press, who were vultures at the best of times, to take pot shots at the fallen big boob goddess.

“She was also so boastful about being a 32GG cup” said one of her former rivals in an interview, “but I guess they were all just puppy fat and didn’t last. Although I cannot say I am sorry for her, Michelle was always a total bitch to me.”

One of her earliest modelling colleagues said “Boobs are just boobs, and whilst we are put on a pedestal and objectified because we are slim and have massive boobs there was never any need for Michelle to bully the other models just because she had 32GG cups when everyone else was a maximum of a 32FF cup. I think she’ll struggle to adjust her lifestyle now she’s a more modest 32D, which is still big just not glamour modelling big.”

Then her old manager, a retired glamour model herself also commented, “Michelle has never been humble, she’s always loved to flaunt her huge boobs, which is fine when they are huge but now they’ve started to get significantly smaller, and down to a far more normal size, it will hurt her ego a lot. I actually got rid of her from my agency because of her bullying antics towards my other girls.

“That and Michelle also had no exist strategy, I tell all my girls that glamour modelling is a short career and that they need to make the most of their precious boobs and put money aside for their futures. Some of my best models have only had short careers because their boobs just didn’t last and they were very quickly overtaken by new models.

“thankfully they had the foresight to put money away for a rainy day. You know so that way when a newer, bustier model takes their place they can at least support themselves as they start university or begin a new career.

“But Michelle just shrugged and said she was going to be a 32GG cup forever and that she would always make huge amounts of money from her huge boobs. Well she’s nowhere near 30 and her career and all that money she made from her genetic gifts are gone.”

Another glamour model who had retired from the topless magazines after she’d mysteriously lost several cup sizes simply said, “She got what was coming to her. It’s karma for all those insults.”

Michelle knew she was disliked by all the other glamour models, the cutting nasty remarks she had dished out like there was no tomorrow to every single glamour model on the scene was enough for that, but she never realised how much they had all hated her and how much they were all enjoying her dramatic career ending loss of cup size.

On the back of the negative news coverage the work out supplement companies that paid Michelle a huge endorsement fee each year very quietly cancelled her contract. For the first time since becoming a glamour model Michelle had no source of income.

To compound matters one by one all her sugar daddies simply stopped supporting her. Realising the writing was on the wall Michelle sold her exclusive central London flat for a huge amount of money. Yet she had also spent a lot of money and after the sale she had enough left over to support herself whilst she found a new job.

The small removals van had cleared out the last of Michelle’s belongings, which she hadn’t had to sell to pay off her huge debts, and she allowed herself one last walk through of her flat that she had managed to own by simply having sensational 32GG cup boobs. But now that she was a lot smaller breasted Michelle could no longer afford to live such a lavish lifestyle.

Her fall from grace was practically complete as she took in the stunning view of Hyde Park from her living room window one last time. From now on Michelle would be back living with her parents in her old childhood bedroom whilst she tried to figure out what her next step in life should be.

Just as she got ready lock up one last time, and with eyes full of tears, Michelle heart sank as she heard the old woman’s voice call out from the big bedroom down the long hallway. “Hello Michelle” she said as Michelle robotically followed the voice and came face to face with the old woman who had caused her nothing but pain since she had become aware of her all those months ago in Rigby & Peller.

“You poor thing having to give up such an amazing flat, all those titty fucking memories from the huge bed you had right here” said the old woman who fixed her gaze upon Michelle’s chest, “It’s no wonder you’re looking a bit, how should I say, ‘Deflated’ these days Michelle.

“First you lose your precious 32GG cup size, then you lose your glamour modelling gig, then you get let go by your endorsements and then you get dumped by every last one of your sugar daddies. I guess you were just a spectacular cup size to everyone. And now you don’t have them you no one needs you anymore. What’s worse is your not even close to thirty.”

The old woman circled around Michelle as she continued to talk, “I guess you’re trying to figure out how I let myself in all these times? Well it is really amazingly simple. I was your cleaner when you first bought this place, two years ago, a couple of months after you had just reached your oh so special 32GG cup size. I knew straight away you were a manipulative bully just because you had been genetically gifted those incredible breasts.

“Then when you changed cleaning company and then you changed your keypad entry code it was so simple to figure the new one out… 80085 or how adolescence boys write boobs on a calculator. It just proved to me that your whole world revolved around those incredible big boobs you were so fortunate to have.

“So, after I lost everything when my own boobs shrunk dramatically, I had no choice but to move back in with my parents, just you have to do. I was so confident that my boobs would make me the most famous woman in the world that I never got proper qualifications.

“the only job I managed to get was as a cleaner. Just think one day I am jet setting around the world and being feted for my amazing breasts, with a string of rich guys as boyfriends showering me with gifts. To the next when I had lost everything and all I could do is mop floor and clean up rubbish.

“I think from the fire sales you have just had, it’s safe to say you really have do not got a plan for the future have you? How are you going to support yourself without those once amazing gravity defying 32GG cup boobs? What job will you be able to get? It’s just more proof that everything you achieved was done to those spectacular 32GG cup boobs and nothing else.”

Michelle was rooted to the spot as usual when the old woman mysteriously came into her life to cause mayhem, but this time she managed to speak. “Why have you done this to me?” asked Michelle in little more than a whisper, “What did I ever do to you?”

The old woman smiled as she took two steps forward and placed her hands on Michelle’s shoulders and fixed her eyes onto Michelle’s tear stained eyes, and she said, “I didn’t do anything Michelle, you get in what you put in, and you rode the wave of popularity when your tits got oh so big and firm and now they are so much smaller you’re not needed by glamour modelling industry anymore.

“Your boobs have shrunk, not from anything I’ve done, but because they were all just hormonal and you got really big, really quick as a result. Now your hormones are calming down as you approach your mid-twenties your body doesn’t want to lug around such big heavy full and firm boobs anymore. The only thing I’ve done is bring it to your attention that your boobs, once the pride of your life and ticket to stardom are getting smaller by the day through our little chats.”

Carefully the old woman lifted Michelle’s jumper, as she remained motionless, to reveal her 32D cup breasts. “My word these are so much smaller than those glory days when you effortlessly filled out a 32GG cup. Still most woman would be happy with a pair of D cups, but that is the thing though Michelle you’re not just any woman though. Let us just say that’s another thing we’ve got in common.”

Michelle felt a panic rising as the old woman turned her around and unclipped her bra, “Now Michelle let’s take a one last look in this stunning mirror at your boobs that you loved to flaunt so much.” The old woman stood behind Michelle and off to one side as they both gazed at her 32D cup bust.

“They are still very impressive Michelle. You know at my peak I was an incredible 32E cup, I sold topless magazines around the world and lived a jet set lifestyle just like you, but it was a crash diet that did it in for me. Now I’m a 32B cup and I’d love to have a 32D like you.” With that the old woman gently cupped Michelle’s boobs and fondled them.

“They might not be a 32GG cup anymore, or a G or even an F, but they are still noticeably big on such a slim body as you’ve got Michelle. In fact, I think they are still far, far, far too big for you” she said, “I wonder what C cups would look like on you.” Then the old woman stepped back and clicked her fingers.

The lights flashed and Michelle felt momentarily dizzy and then slumped to the floor clutching her 32D cup bra that was now too big for her.

Later that night Michelle felt exhausted after moving back into her parent’s house and she made her way up to her bedroom. Compared to the massive bedroom she had had in the million pound flat this one was small and claustrophobic. Michelle was just about to get into bed when her dad knocked on the door.

“Hello Michelle, just thought I’d come and say good night. I know this must be tough for you darling, but your mother and me will support you until your back on your feet” said her father in a kind loving manner. Then Michelle reached up and hugged her dad and simply said, “Thank you”

“Thing is though Michelle all this jet setting is over now. You’ve got to leave those glamour modelling days behind you” replied her Dad. Michelle knew he was right and silently vowed to herself to become a better person to repay the trust her parents had shown in her.

More to follow...
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ssj3gohan007 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:18 am

I feel that old lady is not being completely honest as even if she used to work there and could guess the code and get in, that still doesn't explain how she was able to prevent Michelle from moving and speaking at times during their encounters nor how she was able to so accurately predict events that had yet to happen, as well as where to find her at all times, without being clairvoyant. I also noticed that the shrinking doesn't happen gradually over time so much as when she clicks her hands, things like that. I know there is more to her than she is saying.
ssj3gohan007

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:56 pm

Chapter Six

The next few weeks were tough going as Michelle adjusted back in to living with her family. She no longer had a gym in the building nor did she have a fancy Porsche to drive. Instead she had managed to keep enough money to buy a second hand white four door mini.

Gradually she applied for job after job but as a 23-year-old former glamour model with no formal qualifications, and without any real work experience, even getting an interview was proving to be an impossible task. Dejected Michelle began to feel somewhat isolated as the only people who still had time for her were her parents.

One morning a new disaster suddenly struck as Michelle was tiredly scrolling through her emails when she found an email from the cosmetic surgery clinic. Suddenly Michelle’s heart began to pound quickly in her chest as she said out loud to herself as the email loaded on her phone, “They must have made a mistake, they must have found a way to boost my boobs back up a big full firm 32GG cup size!”

Instead Michelle became tearful as she read the short simple email, only this time she read silently to herself. ‘Dear Michelle, on behalf of everyone here at the clinic I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the unauthorised posting of your consultation video online and covered by all of the tabloid newspapers this morning. We are deeply upset by this fragrant breach of customer confidentiality and please be assured we are in the process of sacking the individual concerned. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any hurt or distress this may have caused you.’

A sense of dread filled Michelle as read the short email over and over. There had been no mistake. There was no way to boost her boobs back up into the prized big cup sizes. Instead the consultation video had been leaked. Cautiously Michelle searched the internet for her name and went to the news option.

Panic began rising in her as she opened the first news story from a big selling tabloid. “Medical expert explains Michelle’s deflation in full.” The article was another salacious piece with the full humiliating video right at the top, with a full transcript of the surgeons remarks below.

Dejectedly Michelle went back to the news search and went through each article. After a couple of clicks she realised that each story was more or less the same. Then, on the last tabloid site that had ran the story, Michelle realised there was a comments section at the bottom.

Nervously she began to read each of the comments. “Wow she really had it all and lost it all” read one comment, “Michelle really did have enormous boobs, a 32GG is really big and she used to wear them so well, but they’re gone now”, one other read “She was my mans favourite model and we met her once at a nightclub opening and she was a total stuck up and arrogant bitch! She would not even pose for a photo with us! So rude! Guess she got what was coming to her” and yet another comment said, “those impressive big boobs really have vanished! she’s shrunk so much, in fact she’s lost more boobs than I ever had!”

Then she read another comment, “She must have titty fucked every rich man she could have and insulted every other model possible and she did it all because she had amazing 32GG cup boobs, now she looks flat.” The last comment she read simply said “bye bye Michelle, guess you were all just puppy fat and now you don’t have big boobs anymore you’re a no one.”

With that Michelle simply sat up in bed and instead of crying she composed herself by breathing deeply several times. Then in a loud voice she said to herself “That’s it, I am more than my old cup size, I am Michelle, I am more than just a pair of amazing boobs and I am going to make a new life for myself. I am going to prove the haters wrong.”

Steadily Michelle became more normal after her glamour modelling excess, taking her time to apply for college and some shop assistant jobs, until one day she was just fresh out of the shower and about to get dressed when the old woman appeared.

“Hello Michelle, I must say I do prefer the old luxury place to this one, but then again without your big old 32GG cups how could you afford to keep that place on?” said the old woman as she walked up the last couple of stairs, “There is one thing I do need to tell you though Michelle, I am more than just an ex-glamour model I converted to a new religion a few years ago and ever since I discovered how conceited you were, all because of those incredible full and firm 32GG cup boobs, I made it my mission to bring you down just like the world did to me when I was top of the glamour modelling world.”

Michelle gasped and felt her body go soft, but not frozen in fear like she usually did whenever the old woman made her dramatic visits. Then the old woman circled around Michelle and pulled her towel from her body, leaving her completely naked.

“Well, well, well Michelle what do we have here” said the old woman in a mocking arrogant voice to Michelle, who started to feel like she was no longer under the old woman’s power, “I do believe that without your fancy workout supplements and ultra-sonic ab machine you’ve developed cute little muffin rolls and a little soft tummy. I must warn you Michelle these are the only parts of your body that are going to get bigger. Oh yes, your due a incredibly hefty weight gain.

“Sadly, though I doubt any of the extra weight will go to revitalising your boobs, so they regain their precious big cup size. I guess you’re going to be stuck with these small boobs forever, and at a 32C cup there’s still more to lose. I wonder what you would feel like with mere B cups, like me, or maybe even say a pair of cute little A cups? That way even I’d be able to out boob you. Wouldn't that be embarrassing, going from a truly incredible 32GG cup all the way down to a tiny little 32A cup.”

“Why don’t you just fuck off, you bitter old nag” snapped Michelle as she squared up to the old woman, “In fact, I should warn you, I know who you are. You’re that famous old Page 3 model from the late 80s who had everything any glamour model could ever dream off and conspired to throw it all away by being greedy.

“You had the glamour modelling world in the palm of your hand, you had contracts worth loads and loads of money. You once titty fucked the son of your sugar daddy lover just because you could. Hollywood was beckoning and all the major studios were fighting over you. Then one day it was all over because you lost the incredible boobs you had.”

The old woman recoiled at Michelle’s newfound attitude before regaining her composure, “Well Michelle that just makes two of us. You were just like me. In more than one way we had the same career only several decades apart, you used your amazing boobs to titty fuck rich guys to help support an amazing lifestyle just like I did.

“One day you’ll end up old with your beauty nothing but a distant memory, just like those big cups you used to cherish so much. But the way you treated people will live longer in the memory than those big fleeting boobs.”

Michelle felt a strength building inside of her and sensing her moment she turned the tables, as the old woman was now rooted to the floor frozen by fear. Swiftly Michelle reached over and lifted the older woman’s cheap ill-fitting clothes up, only to find that she was stuffing her 32B cup bra and was probably a 32AA cup.
“No, you’re wrong we’re nothing alike. I have accepted my fate; I will live the rest of my life with average boobs, but I will never stuff my bra like you. You are not even a B cup like you claim to be, just look you are practically flat chested. Those boobs you had in your heyday are gone and you cannot accept it.

“Well I can accept that I’m only a 32C and not the magnificent and massive 32GG cup I once was only a few months ago. I know I will need to get a boring normal job but that is exactly what I’ll do. Now leave me alone and never come back here again.”

With that it was the old woman’s turn to feel intimidated by Michelle who grabbed one her arms and began to forcibly remove her from her parents’ house. “Get out and don’t come back no more. Your bullying of me is over. I won’t let you ever intimidate me again.” The old woman fixed her clothes as she walked away down the short suburban driveway and onto the quiet leafy street smirking to herself.

Michelle instantly felt like the weight of the world was lifted from her shoulders. Her glamour modelling career was over, and her big boobs were consigned to the past, but now she had got that bitter old woman out of her life she finally began to accept being her new, normal boobs and unremarkable self.

The end
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

Postby ShrinkingBoobsFan » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Hey that's the end of 'Crashing Down'. I hoped you enjoyed Michelle's rathe quick deflation from an all conquering glamour model down to a mere normal woman and the exploits of a crazy old woman who had it all and lost it all.
ShrinkingBoobsFan
Transformation Master

PreviousNext

Return to Stories